Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

ok, i'll write an overview, and everyone can give an opionion, ok?

Avory has had a long history of actors in his family, and he won't be any different. In fact, he tried out for the school play, a mix of groups in a school's got talent format. (if it's confusing, just think of sing. a play about a competition. but a play about that.) he manages to get a part as a duo actor, but he ends up as the girl, and the girl's the guy! he finds out the girl is his neighbor, ryan (yes, that is a girl name. i know a girl ryan), and the help each other practice for the parts. the kid deals with bullying because i needed some conflict (the parents try to help with the bullying, don't worry), but after the act is done, the bullying lessens, and the 2 main characters become cli- er, i mean friends.

anyway, put your opinion.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

The plot sounds interesting, maybe make it so that Avory and Ryan tried out for their own parts, but the parts got mixed up, and they couldn’t switch back? So they could be a lil salty towards each other at first, but then warm up to each other?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar fd83c37f98

dragoncat2118

hey, that's actually interesting? i'd totally read that

and maybe (you don't have to do this) their parts got mixed up because "avory" is usually a girl-ish name and "ryan" is usually a boy-ish name

but this is cool! i don't know why you're not sure about writing this, so i can't exactly help with that, but i'd say try to write some of it, and if you just don't find it interesting after a while, maybe take a break

(i have half a million incomplete stories with just a beginning so don't worry if that happens)

• Posted at:

catspirit/

alaska

---

akira-avery-stargazer-rainbow-skywalker

---

"that's rough, buddy."

---

"you're my--"

---

"HEY EVERYBODY, KEITH'S BACK!"

---

imtrash

---

welcomtpridmonth.

This isn't something I would read, but that's mainly because I don't like realistic fiction and I find it boring. For those that do, though, it sounds like a great plot. I like the idea of the mix-up. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

dragonheart5600

these are actually good ideas. the main reason i am/was nervous is/was how people will/would interperate the general plot. because, mark my words with a highliter and stick it on a billboard, there's gonna be that one person who takes the mix up the wrong way, as an "insult to genders" or something, and then it'll be all over the place. (then again, that's bound to happen with all my books, one way or another, so im not sure why i'm so nervous.)

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar fd83c37f98

dragoncat2118

there's always going to be the one person who's offended because of reasons that aren't relevant at all

like, yes, stereotypes aren't great, but that doesn't mean you have to act like they don't exist for good writing

if the idea is something you want to write, do it, and there's bound to be people that want to read it because that's something they would be interested in reading.

who cares about that one person? because they're not going to count towards the general opinion of your writing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Posted at:

catspirit/

alaska

---

akira-avery-stargazer-rainbow-skywalker

---

"that's rough, buddy."

---

"you're my--"

---

"HEY EVERYBODY, KEITH'S BACK!"

---

imtrash

---

welcomtpridmonth.

dragonheart5600

(i actually think the other reason is because im not sure if i want to make it a book or a play.)

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76