So for my 200 stars celebration RP won so here it is! This rp is based off of "The Voyagers" series but i made some changes so that way it would work for a Rp and I also am only on the 7th chapter of the first book but i saw it and I'm like this would make a great rp so this is the just of it. You don't have to read the series in order to be in this rp. 

The future of our planet will soon be in the hands of four kids. Sure, they'll be the best in the world.. But can they save the world? Earth is about to go dark. Without a new power source, life as we know it will be toast.A global competition is under way to determine who will join the secret mission that might just save us all. They will venture to the far reaches of space, and they must be prepared to face anything. Anything. But first the team needs to be chosen project Alpha is a competition of physical challenges, mental puzzles, and alliances. The battle is fierce, and only four will make the cut and become Voyagers. (The four that don't make it still have a chance just not for Voyagers) we start out at arriving at the base that the challenges are held. It is located in the desert of Arizona surround by nothing but desert it is far away from civilization and is run by the government. The four who make the cut will be chosen base off of many things that I'm not saying for the sake of purity. I will be the one choosing who will make the cut (i don't play favorites) I'm basing it purely off of the tests. 

RULES: 

~ No OP characters 

~ one character per person unless spots don't fill. 

~ your character can be mean but you yourself must respect others. 

~ having a crush is aloud but this is a competition that will turn into a mission so emotions and keeping things professional is how most see it but feel free to ship. 

~ i myself am gonna have more then one character but they will just be names and looks. 

FORM: 

Name: (first and last middle is optional) 

Family: (if he or she has siblings or parents) 

Personality: 

Appearance: 

Background: (why your here there is also a reward if you find the source and bring it back a 10,000 dollars reward) 

Primary skills: (aka spot) 

Likes & strengths: 

Dislikes & weaknesses: 

Country of origin: (it can be anywhere France, London, Brazil, Australia, any state. Everyone knows English so it doesn't matter) 

Crush:

Other:

Text color: (but different then everyone else) 

SPOTS: (must be four girls and four boys) 

Spot 1: Technology, software/ hardware development, Mechanic ~ saved for Sea 

Spot 2: team leadership, problem solving ~ Saved for myself 

Spot 3: Languages, analytical skills ~ saved for Cara 

Spot 4: Command support, research~ open 

Spot 5: Navigation, meteorology ~ open 

Spot 6: Medicine, emergency surgery~ open 

Spot 7: Leadership, deductive reasoning ~ open (must be competive) 

Spot 8: Medicine, surgery, pharmacology ~ open  (must be sweet, caring etc.) 

If you have any questions just ask if you save a spot you have five days before it is unsaved. 

Mods please please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Born for the sunrise           We'll survive the pain

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

:O Awesome! Ill make my character in a bit ^-^

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Soro,Marlow Ect

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Save spot 8, Male.

• Posted at:

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

Thumbnail avatar e6607ade9e

darksapphire128

Save spot 7 male!

• Posted at:

«||||»

||amily: hecriptors||

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

*(The Best Place To Live Is In The Moment)*

ohn 3:16-17

!!Join Date: May, 21, 2018!!

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

save 7, female.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 002bf28063

agentaqua275

Save me spot 7 

• Posted at:

Under Construction

athleticbear159

Name: Emerson Riley Martin(Call her Emerson/Emery, Riley's her middle name)

Family: Her parents are divorced, her mother's name is Leila and her father's name is Jacob. They split up when Emerson was 2 years old. Her mother has golden hair and green eyes, her father has formerly brown and now brownish salt-and-pepper hair. His eyes are a light brown and he has a ton of smile wrinkles. Her siblings are her three older brothers, their names are Camden, Connor, and Cole. Cole is the oldest and is 19, almost 20, he has golden hair and brown eyes. Camden is the second oldest at 18, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Connor is the youngest brother, he's 15 and has shaggy brown hair and hazel-ish brown eyes. Connor's the most athletic though they all are, their entire family has always been sports prodigies. Her mother was a star striker on her soccer team and her father was the quarterback of his football team.

Personality:She's energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who can't sit still and always needs to be on the go. She's charming and cheerful, funny and sarcastic, but can seriously hurt you if she must. She's viewed as a bit of an airhead since she's a "popular kid", but she's really modest about her looks and popularity and makes friends easily. Emerson's extremely athletic, and is unbelievably skilled at every sport that exists, even if she's never heard of it before. She's probably the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is very stubborn, sometimes hard to convince. She has a short temper and has been known to explode angrily at random times. Be warned. She's a mix of tomboyish and girly. She's extremely athletic and has been since a newborn. Her father told her she knew how to kick a soccer ball and throw with a lacrosse stick before she could walk!She is a bit brash and may come over as rude sometimes, she doesn’t mean to and is a bit impatient since she can’t sit still. She’s mischievous and loves practical jokes.

Appearance: She has mid-length golden brown hair with natural golden highlights that's tied up in a high ponytail or high messy bun. Her eyes are a golden-amber color, they’re light and very rare as they appear to change to a sparkly green in the sun. Her eyelashes are dark and long, and she has neat and pretty eyebrows. She has freckles across her nose and cheeks, and is naturally tan with a suntan as well. She has an athletic build, very strong and fit, and is a bit on the short side. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick if you make fun of her size, she calls herself Fun sized though. She's very pretty.

Background: She's trying to earn money to support her cousin, Blake. He suffers with lung cancer at 12, and she thinks the money will help him with his treatment.

Primary skills: She's a great leader and most people follow in her footsteps, she's great at figuring out things that are unusual or not normal. She's very popular so she pretty much knows how to get people to do what she wants. 

Likes & strengths: She's very athletic, and excels at all sports(expect golf, croquet, and cricket). She's much faster than average, actually very fast, and she can lift big amounts of weight for her size and age. She has great endurance though she is more of a sprinter than long-distance, and she's agile and a bit flexible. She's a bit tricky and her enemies need to watch their backs. She's great at fighting and is a black-belt in martial arts. SHe loves sports, running, camping, the woods, sunshine, rain, pranks, adventure, parkour, doing the unexpected, and cute boys(lel)

Dislikes & weaknesses: 

She's extremely competitive, always seeming to need to come in first. She doesn't think before she acts and doesn't always make the best desicions. Emerson's a bit brash and sometimes rude, but she doesn't mean to come over like that, and she has a short temper. She can't sit still and is impatient, always just wanting to get things done. She has a fear of failure and a fear of being alone and isolation since she craves attention.

Country of origin: America. She lives in DC and is a proud red, white, and blue Washington Capitals fan!

Crush: open, must be male

Other: none

Text color: red

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

SPOTS: 

Spot 1: saved for sea

Spot 2: saved for myself ~ female 

Spot 3: saved for Cara 

Spot 4: open 

Spot 5: open 

Spot 6: open 

Spot 7: saved for coral ~ female 

Spot 8: saved for Kodah ~ male 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

I think I've seen this show...do they have a..robot?? And save spot 7 please!!!

WHOOP IM SO PUMPED!!! O_o

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

"Denial will not save you when Cupid's arrow finds its mark."

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

#ImYourGrandma #FearDeLiveRevolution 

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Eh sry, scratch my last post 

• Posted at:

мαяιαн

or

мαяι

(She/Her/Lit)

SAMBer since 7/23/15

"Denial will not save you when Cupid's arrow finds its mark."

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

#ImYourGrandma #FearDeLiveRevolution 

seawolf179

Here is meh forum ^-^

Name: Shepard, has always been referred to by Gear since hence his job, he'd probably look at you weird if you called him Shepard

Family: only has a older sistered called Scout and that's all he needs 

Personality: He always has been one to be to trusting, but that's how he likes it. He's stubborn as a mule when it comes to people telling him what to do. He is a introvert or extrovert he wouldn't start a conversion but he wouldn't turn down one. In fact he loves talking to people, good or bad. It does hurt him when people are telling him what to do, he'd just rather get the job done so he can work on tiny mechanical birds or something of that nature. He's a pure boi ( And he will forever be because, once a pure boi always a pure boi :> )

Apperance: Shorter then normal body type, always been a dark tan color. Tons of freckles around his nose and eyes just freckles for days. Ruffled and messy curly brown hair. Wearing a probably dirty-ish long shirt, dirty from grease and things of that nature. The shirt is a white color with a gear symbol on it. To go with the shirt he's wearing a old leather rich brown jacket that was a gift from Scout, where Scout got it, is unknown. And for pants he's probably wearing jeans. Also wearing tennis shoes. 

Background: If you didn't know. He and Scout are pretty poor, Scout is basically doing all the jobs she can so she can support Gear and herself. Keeping Gear from knowing he found out. Since his love of machines and seeing this, he entered without Scout knowing so he could help out around the house.

Primary skills: A very good mechanic and hardware developer, since his love of machines and building things.

Likes and strengths: Machines, building things. Birds and foxes. his sister Scout since sibblings. And other random things. He is a amazing machines and hardware/ software developer, well most people say but still. He makes allies very quickly and he'll fight for them.

Dislikes and weaknesses: Water, he both dislikes it and fears it. He hates it when it doesn't work since he's scarred people would judge him about how he isn't good enough. He can fight for the most part at least but without a weapon he'd probably lose, and he prefers long range weapons either way o_o

Country of origin: Australia :D And he's proud of it

Crush: Open 

Other: non :3

Text color: If this isn't takennnn

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

athleticbear159

Nooo I sent in my save but it got there after Kodah.

Can I still have it? I'm the first one to turn in my form.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

I'll do male

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

"You're way too young to be broken, 

You're way too young to fall apart, 

You're way too young to play these games, 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Has dibs on Newt, Derek, and Bucky. 

@sea you forgot a last name 

@bear accepted! Coral said you can have it. 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

SPOTS:  3 males 2 females as of right now. 

Spot 1: saved for sea~ male 

Spot 2: Peterson~ female~ myself

Spot 3: saved for cara~ male 

Spot 4: open 

Spot 6: saved for coral 

Spot 7: Martin~ female~ bear 

Spot 8: saved for Kodah~ male 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Name: Kit Anne Peterson (most people call her Kap) 

Family: she has a little sister named Riley who is 12, dad "Frank Peterson"  (who is a cop) and mom "Caral Dean Peterson" (who is a care giver) 

Personality: A little sassy, stubborn, she dosen't care what people think of her and doesn't let people get her down, if she sees someone in need of help she's the first one on it always willing to lend a helping a hand she respects others and she always puts others before herself she is also clever and thinks outside she is loyal 100 percent and will never leave your side. She is the kinda person that people look to for advice and help or if someone just needs a hug or a shoulder to cry on she always works well with others and tries to get everyone working together as a team. 

Appearance: she is a skinny but strong 5"6 tall girl with slightly tan skin, blueish gray eyes, and dirty blond hair that she wears in a ponytale. She wears a dark gray NASA shirt, black jeans, dark red converse, a black baseball cap with a cool logo on it, a black Camo paracord bracelet on her right wrist, and a sterling silver knight on a horse with his sword raised high charging into battle necklace. 

Background: she does it for her family her family. She does it to make her parents proud, to let her little sister know never to give up that there is always hope, she also does it cause the world needs saving all those people... She knows what will happen if the world goes completely dark... 

Primary skills/spot: team leadership, problem solving. 

Likes & strength: she likes bike rides, solving problems, being on a team, basketball, a good challenge, music, dogs, skateboarding, she loves her family they mean the world to her and her friends. Her strengths have always been working well with others and being a leader and getting everyone to work together, she is incredibly good at solving problems wether it be a math problem or how to get to point a to point b or if something goes wrong what we need to do. She has more then average upper body strength and is really good at telling when something is bothering someone and is quite wise.

Dislikes & weaknesses: she hates snakes, bullies, people with big egos, anyone who dares try to hurt her love ones in any way, and a lot more. She never lets her guard down and because of that she defends herself when she doesn't need to, it takes her a while to truly trust someone, she keeps her emotions inside she doesn't let them get in the way or get her down (which I realize is more of a strength then weakness) if someone tries hurting her love ones she acts like a completely different person just stopping at nothing to get that person and nothing can stop she could care less about the person. She can and mostly is over protective (which in her eyes there is nothing wrong with that and thinks its nice to know that there will always be someone watching your back and keeping you safe. 

country of origin: (USA) Michigan 

Crush: open 

Other: not that i can think of 

Text color: this color duh 

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

darksapphire128

Never mind about the save. Apparently the spot's been taken...

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

Ahh woops i did it wrong (i did it at 2 am) 

SPOTS: 3 males 2 females 

Spot 1: saved for sea~ male 

Spot 2: Peterson~ female~ myself 

Spot 3: saved for cara~ male 

Spot 4: saved for coral

Spot 7: Martin~ female~ bear 

Spot 8: saved for Kodah~ male 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

@Everyone okay spot 7 was saved by coral first the thing just didn't go through. But since bear sent in her form already coral gave up her spot to bear. I hope that clears things up. 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

agentaqua275

Name: Nicole (Nick) (Cole) Jordan (Dan) (Danny) Lane

Family: Mom deceased, Dad is no where to be found, lives with her Grandpa that's big on discipline, no siblings that she knows of

Personality: She's sorta lonely with only a few friends, a little bit of an issue in trusting, but if she is your friend she's over protective, she's quiet but if you question her she can be loud, she's cautious, diligent, sometimes sarcastic, talks when she wants to when she thinks it's time to intervene, smart, cunning, the average nice attitude

Appearance: Has grey eyes, dark brown wavy hair down a little past her shoulders, 5" 4' average build, camo pants, either a black, olive green, or grey top/hoodie, tennis shoes

Background: As much as the money is grand and wonderful that's just a bonus.  She's just there cause she doesn't feel like having the world be doomed because there's no power source and stuff. But if she got the money she's probably give half of it to her Grandpa as a thanks.

Primary Skill: Spot 4, team leading, researching, planning

Likes &  Strenghts: most people, music, researching, leading, reading, debating, arguing, planning, Science Fiction, snowboarding, running, her Grandpa, best friend

Dislikes/Weaknesses: Heights, Lizards, Failing, Falling, Insects, Arrogant people, Big Egos, Betrayals,  Emotions, Screenplays of books, Disorganization,Bnot being able to stand up for herself and or others

Country of Origin: America, Minnesota, But she moved to Australia

Crush: HA. No. Maybe. Sure. Why not. Anyone?

Other: She fidgets a lot, she has ADD, cause hey let's make characters imperfect. 

Text Color: Can I use this?

Sorry for the horrible Nicknames.  Please let this through mods.

• Posted at:

Under Construction

@ coral team leadership wasn't one of the skills and its very important you keep it to the skills that are listed as your primary skills and not add any other primary skill. So if you could take that off that would be great! Sorry but if things are gonna go the way i have plan its very important. I hope you understand. 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

darksapphire128

Spot 7 was actually saved by me first and then like three people saved it after me and took the spot, just so you know. But it's okay. 

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

@ora i talked to coral outside of this thread before your post came...

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

darksapphire128

I'm not mad but your probably should have mentioned it was saved for someone else. Unless that what you guys were doing as I was posting it. Either way it's fine. No probs. :)

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Name: Eden Lillian Cypress (doesn’t mind if he’s called “Lillian”)

Family: (Has a big family and misses them a lot.) Mother, Marisa Alistair-Cypress, who was a model until she had Kids. Father, Nathan Cypress, who is a state trooper of California. Oldest sister, 22, Jasmin Cypress, who is in college. Older brother, Atticus Cypress, 18, works around the city for extra money. Older sister, Lillian Cypress, who died before Eden was born at 15 by suicide (this is where he gets his middle name), younger sister, Caliope Cypress, 12, who is out of the house often doing whatever, younger sisters, 6, Zena and Zelda (twins), who likes to play tea party and dress up with Eden and Caliope. Youngest brother, 8 months, Taurus, who does nothing but sleep all day. Eden also lives with his Aunt Iris Alistair and her (adopted) child, Ophelia, 2.

Personality: Eden is definitely on the sweeter side and is usually very optimistic. At his best, he can be caring, gentle, and optimistic. At his worst, he can be self-manipulative, self-destructive, and dangerously obsessive over his friends and loved ones. Eden is the type that would rather destroy himself over the ones that surround him and he doesn’t want anyone taken from him again. On the other side, he is very caring for mostly everyone and is very respective of everyone. Eden is often curious and occasionally a risk taker.

Appearance: Eden has a pale skin tone with short curly, platinum blond hair (which has a few light pink streaks), he has freckles displayed across his cheeks. Eden has bright sapphire blue eyes and has an average build. He is 5’5 and weighs 120lbs. He wears a teal hoodie with attached cat ears (because why not?) with a dusty pink undershirt, light blue jeans with rips made by himself, and dusty pink converse high tops. He also wears a necklace with angel wings and charm that says “Lillian”.

Background: Eden does it because he wants to. He does it completely and entirely for himself, no one else. He wants to prove to everyone back home that he isn’t as weak as they think he is. If he wins, the money will go to help his family, of course.

Primary skills: Medicine, Surgery, and Pharmacology

Likes & strengths: Sleep, Rain, Cozy places, Silence, Helping people, his courage and strength 

Dislikes & weaknesses: People who think boys can’t cry, gender roles, Peanuts, His self-destructive nature, his self-manipulative behavior 

Country of origin: U.S.A, California 

Crush: Open (can be male or female)

Other: N/A

Text color: Teal

Wow, that took longer than I thought....

• Posted at:

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

any spots left??

• Posted at:

VIXEN  

catholic

female

the only thing we have to fear is fear itself

#sokeefe

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

BLAME IT ON THE THUNDER!!

@ora: nah my updated spots post took forever to go through like 30 minutes that's what happened yeah sorry about that. Spots 5 and 6 are open you want one of those. 

@ Kodah: accepted! 

@ penny: yep spots 5 and 6 are still open 

SPOTS: 3 males 3 females 

Spot 1: male~ saved for sea

Spot 3: male~ saved for cara 

Spot 4: female~ saved for coral

Spot 7: Martin~ female~ bear 

Spot 8: Cypress~ male~ Kodah 

4 days left for saved spots 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

darksapphire128

No it's fine. I'm good. But I wish the best for this rp!! :D

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

seawolf179

Oh, and I'm at my grandmas house sorry >_

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

seawolf179

Here, sorry if it's weird I'm on kindle o_o

Name: Shepard Quill (there), has always been referred to by Gear since hence his job, he'd probably look at you weird if you called him Shepard

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

@sea accepted! 

Spot 1: Quill~ male~ sea 

Spot 8: Cypress~ male~ Kodah 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

seawolf179

Pokeee

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

poke poke

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Thumbnail avatar 252300e120

dragonpuma761

i'm here!!!

• Posted at:

luna goddess of the ocean, earth, big cat, death queen of the star, galaxy, moon, constelation, love, beauty, weapon scythe, dagger, sword, bow, arrow loves to watch the stars at night, always protect her friends no matter what, a athena/ares kid

agentaqua275

*face palm* I has failed the things messed up and the personality is not so good scratch those bad parts I'll redo it so sorry Racket 

• Posted at:

Under Construction

dragonpuma761

ok cool

• Posted at:

luna goddess of the ocean, earth, big cat, death queen of the star, galaxy, moon, constelation, love, beauty, weapon scythe, dagger, sword, bow, arrow loves to watch the stars at night, always protect her friends no matter what, a athena/ares kid

@ coral ummm okay i thought the personality was great but if you want to change it you can....

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

Spot 1: Quill~ male~ sea 

Spot 5: saved for Puma 

Spot 8: Cypress~ male~ kodah 

• Posted at:

vKEY

THE QUEEN OF TRAILING       

Something Beautiful      

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

#HALE        #MIL

dragonpuma761

give it a minuet it's in waiting for something

• Posted at:

dragonpuma761

brb

• Posted at:

1 , , 3