Thumbnail avatar e6607ade9e

darksapphire128

In an alternate universe, Peter Parker wasn't the one to get bit by the spider. A group of four nerd friends were. That's right. In this universe, four people got the fateful, poisonous bite. You are one of these friends and are quick to discover that your friends have similar powers as youself, except for one. Each of your friends (and you) happen to have all of the same powers (the original Spiderman powers), but you each have a specific power that only you have (more on that in the spots section).

You and your friends use these powers and hope to become vigilantes. Inventing web shooters to become more like spiders, you and your friends create a team. You guys then name your team the Web Warriors (Different from the Web Warriors cartoon. They aren't those guys. Different universe, remember?) and begin to make a name for yourselves as some friendly neighborhood spider people. You begin to stop small robberies and ordinary crimes until one day.

This one day happened to start normally. But then you and the Web Warriors discover a metal brief case in each of you lockers, with a brand suit fitting to your needs, and a small note.

The note reads:

To (Your character's name),

I know who you are and I know what you can do. I want to help you in your heroic quest to stop villainy in New York City, so I have laid inside this briefcase a special suit for you to wear. It will help you in this quest.

I have also put in some improved and modified web shooters. 

I want you to know that I'm one of the good guys, and I'm only here to help. But it seems an awful fate has come to New York and only you and your friends can stop it. I don't have time to explain but I do hope that with this new gear, you will know what to do.

Don't try to find me, you don't know who I am. And don't worry about me sharing your indentity with the world, your secret's safe with me.

On that note, I do plan on keeping in touch with you and trying to keep you safe from other threats.

Until next time, stay safe and keep quiet.

I'll write again.

- J.

Who's J, you wonder. And how did they find me? What does all of this mean?

But the next day answered one question: There is a danger coming.

A sudden group of super villains, with crazy powers of there own come to New York and it seems that only you and your friends can stop them. Are you up for the challenge? Will you defeat these villains? And what about J? Who are they and how do they know who you are? Only time will tell...

Spots:

Friend 1 - Male - Their unique power is posion - Saved for myself (I'll have to make my form later)

Friend 2 - Male - Their unique power is being able to talk to spiders - Open

Friend 3 - Female - Their unique power is invisibility - Open

Friend 4 - Female - Their unique power is the ability to see in the dark (Which sounds stupid considering it's New York but it comes in handy considering The WW [Web Warriors] fight in sewers and other dark places too - Open

Rules:

Normal RP rules

Saves last four days

Please don't give super short, undescriptive forms

Put Web Warrior in other if you've read all of this

Form:

Spot:

Name: (First and last please)

Appearance:

Super Suit Appearance: (the one you get in the briefcase)

Personality:

Unique Power: (The only only they have)

Other:

RP starts when all forms have been sent in!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

«||||»

||amily: hecriptors||

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

*(The Best Place To Live Is In The Moment)*

ohn 3:16-17

!!Join Date: May, 21, 2018!!

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Save guy who can talk to spiders!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Save see in the dark!

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save invisible!

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

darksapphire128

Spots Update:

Friend 1 - Male - Their unique power is posion - Saved for myself (I'll have to make my form later)

Friend 2 - Male - Their unique power is being able to talk to spiders - Saved for Lavender

Friend 3 - Female - Their unique power is invisibility - Open

Friend 4 - Female - Their unique power is the ability to see in the dark (Which sounds stupid considering it's New York but it comes in handy considering The WW [Web Warriors] fight in sewers and other dark places too - Saved for Kira

One spot left, the rest have been saved (And I still need to do mine).

Heads up, I probably won't be able to make my form today or tomorrow. I'm going to be busy tomorrow and I can't today so, yeah..

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

darksapphire128

Friend 2 - Male - Their unique power is being able to talk to spiders - Saved for Lavender

Friend 3 - Female - Their unique power is invisibility - Saved for Luana

Friend 4 - Female - Their unique power is the ability to see in the dark (Which sounds stupid considering it's New York but it comes in handy considering The WW [Web Warriors] fight in sewers and other dark places too - Saved for Kira

All spots saved!! Everyone has the rest of today plus three days to make their forms.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

lavenderdawn69

Spot:The guy who can talk to spiders

Name:Zachary 'Zac' Wilson

Appearance:black hair, blue eyes, tall, pale skin, black thin-rimmed glasses, black T-shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers and socks

Super Suit Appearance:like Spiderman's except black and has a web design on it

Personality:Zac is super shy to the point of being a wallflower. He doesn't really interact with his fellow students aside from his friends, and isn't even bullied because the bullies don't even seem to notice him. In fact, no one seems to notice him. That is, until he stands up for someone who's bullied, where he's definitely noticed. His friends are constantly encouraging him to be more outgoing, but because of his fear of rejection, he doesn't take their advice.

He can blend in with the crowd so well that he's practically invisible in one. He usually does this. He can also become invisible while being a wallflower.

He loves superheroes and superhero comic books, his favorite superhero being Iron Man(if he's not in this universe, then a random superhero in one of his comic books). If you mention one of these things and you're not close to him, he just smiles. However, if you're close to him, he will ramble on and on about his favorites and least favorites and superhero stories and- I think you get it. It gets to the point where you have to close his mouth in order to make him be quiet.

He won't admit it, but he thinks that a candlelit dinner is romantic.

When around his friends, he becomes more social, even being sarcastic if the situation calls for it.

When a superhero, he becomes excitable and optimistic, easily noticed and spotted in a crowd. He can easily talk to others, and holds a soft spot for children. He isn't spared from The Daily Bugle, but he's liked by the locals. He's also more sarcastic.

He's a friend to any animal, including the non conventional ones. He knows a healthy ecosystem, and believes that all animals have a purpose. This leads him to cheerfully talk with spiders.

He's also insecure and reticent, though this melts away when he's a superhero.

Unique Power:Ability to talk with spiders

Other:Web Warrior

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

If/when invisibility expires, please save!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

cutewolf230

Spot: Invisibility 

Name: Ross McCain 

Appearance: Ross’ civilian appearance isn't short nor is she tall. She's average size for her age, but has an curvy build. She's fit from doing sport, but she's not thin. She has a good layer of muscle on her limbs, but they aren't huge. She has large almond eyes, and a “button nose”, with soft natural pink lips, a high forehead,a soft jaw and chin. Her skin isn't clear but she has some acne near the top of her forehead where her hair brushes the skin when she's running or moving. She's tanned, but her skin is naturally tan. Her eyes are a dark blue and she has fairly long eyelashes. She never wears makeup, because she hates it. Ross has beautiful golden brown hair that cascades down her back in waves. It has natural blonde streaks in it, and it's long enough that if it was down she could sit on it. It's very thick, and hard to take care of but she refuses to let it be cut. She'll often wear it up, so no one can grab it and keep her back. Often it's in a messy bun on the days she's just chilling. Ross loves braiding and tries to do a lot of different braids with her hair. She'll never wear flashy clothes and tends to love baggy sweatshirts and athletic leggings or normal leggings. Sometimes if she's exercising she will wear athletic leggings and a sports bra underneath a tank top or a crop top. She'll wear dark colors, or whatever goes with her mood or the weather. She'll totally wear warm clothes. She loves wearing sneakers and hiking boots. She always has a small heart shaped locket on, and a grey beanie and scarf.

Super Suit Appearance: If you look up Spider-Gwen's suit,it it just like that except it's brown with white web markings. 

Personality:

Civilian - Very quiet. She's super shy, but also super ridiculously brave. She enjoys reading.  Some people think she's mute, but she's just hiding a horrible past. She puts up a facade at school, the silent and smart girl. She doesn't trust easily, and reads people well. She often makes assumptions about what type of person someone is, sometimes she's right and sometimes not. If you are her friend, you’ll find she's a calm and comforting person who will bring secrets with her to the grave. She’s also very proper, and put together. 

Superhero -  Her superhero side is a strong person, with a stubborn personality. She's very smart, and very tough. She's very loyal, and very protective. But don't cross her, she could seriously hurt you. She reads people well and knows who to trust and who not to trust. She is a very observant person, and can learn how to do something just by watching someone do it a couple times. She's very spunky. She's quick on her feet, and is very intelligent. She's very clever and isn't shy at all. She’s still collected and proper, fighting gracefully. 

Unique Power: (The only only they have) Invisibility 

Other: Web Warriors 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

darksapphire128

@Lavender: Accepted!

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

darksapphire128

@Luana: Accepted!

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

lavenderdawn69

@Ora:Can I also make a janitor who knows more than he lets on and is a pretty good fighter?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

darksapphire128

@Lavender: Sure that sounds like a great idea! Maybe he could be like the team's secret keeper and help them out of sticky situations at school? *Pun not intended, but totally intended* *Laughs*

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

lavenderdawn69

@Ora:Sure!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

darksapphire128

Okie dokie! 

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

lavenderdawn69

Name:Felix Martin

Appearance:He's a fat, balding man with brown hair. His skin is pale, and he's very large in stature. He has black eyes.

Personality:He's pretty lazy and gluttonous. There used to be a time when he was alert and active, but his sharpened senses have been dulled. He only does the bare minimum for his job, and can be usually found either working or sleeping in the broom closet. He's also friendly and loving, and is pretty nice to everyone, but he never wants to do any physical activity. Ever. He's pretty stubborn as well. Once he's got a thought in his mind, he won't let it go until it fades away.

While mostly honest, he's a pretty good liar, and is more dangerous than he seems. He's fully on the good side, though.

Other:Web Warriors

He used to be a police officer, but an accident landed him in the hospital for a long time. While he was initially bored, he slowly grew to like this sedentary lifestyle and slowly found himself growing fatter and lazier. After he was completely healed, he quit the police force and began to work as a janitor because it offered good pay.

He knows judo, and, while a bit rusty, has good police skills and can be stealthy if he needs to be.

He has French descent, hence the name.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

darksapphire128

@Lavender: Accepted!!

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

darksapphire128

Friend 1 - Male - Their unique power is poison - Saved for myself (I'll have to make my form later)

Friend 2 - Male - Their unique power is being able to talk to spiders - Taken by Lavender

Friend 3 - Female - Their unique power is invisibility - Taken by Luana

Janitor (Additional Spot): Taken by Lavender

Kira: You have the rest of today plus two more full days to make your form.

All: I'm going to try to make my form tomorrow. :)

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

darksapphire128

Spot: Poison

Name: Gray Phillips

Appearance: Gray has dirty blond hair (that could also be described as light brown) that's cut in a crew cut (so longer on the front in the top), dark eyes, and light skin. He's tall and is around 5.11, and has a thin build, with small muscles (Like the Spiderman from our universe). He also has light freckles sprinkled across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose.

He usually wears a large navy hoodie, with the sleeves usually bunched up, khaki pants, and  black hightops. He has a black backpack that's almost always on his back. In his backpack is his favorite silver laptop, black, silver and blue headphones, and all his computer tech, like cords, cables, and other plug-ins (He's a decent hacker, though he's never had a change to use his skills the way he wants to, for good, until now). He also wears a large black leather band on his left wrist.

Super Suit Appearance: His super suit looks like Spiderman 2099's except the red is replaced with black with red outlining.

Personality: Gray is quiet, introverted, and very observent. He's an old soul kind of boy and is definitely an outcast compared to most boys. He definitely acts older then he is and is known to be wiser than other sixteen year olds. He is usually thoughtful and patient, but sometimes when he's in costume and is out and about being a hero, he can get obnoxious, energetic, and intense. He can also, though very rarely, become a bit of a blunt show-off. But he usually has the wisdom of knowing he needs to perfect his talents and he is constantly practicing.

He loves reading, and can be a major bookworm. He's a cool nerd, and a cooler fanboy, having the ability to summarize all of his fandoms to you if you ask.

He loves comics too and hopes to be a comic book artist when he grows up. This love for comics is a passion him and his friend Zac share and you can easily find the two going crazy over the newest issues of their favorite super hero comics.

When he's in his suit he's definitely more confidant and feels stronger, more powerful. He can show his true colors when he's in that suit, because without it the only people that truly care for his are his three friends.

Gray has a twin brother named Gregory, or Greg for short, that's five minutes younger than Gray. And for the past year has been extremely ill and is very weak. He had to leave school and was then homeschooled by their Mom, who had to quit her job because of him. 

Whenever Gray saves people or stops a crime, he thinks of his brother and how he does it not just for those people but also for him.

Greg loved superheroes and comics just as much as Gray did so when he discovered that their was a new hero in town, he was hyped and seemed to hype up more then his family has seen from him in a long time.

He was the main reason Gray decided to be a hero, it was for his brother.

Unique Power: Has the power of poison

Other: Web Warriors

Oh and I forgot to mention to you Lavender (And the rest of you guys too) that the other Marvel heroes won't be in this rp. They exist in this world so like, they can be mentioned and stuff in POVs but I'm not sure if I want them to actually effect the rp or not. I might change my mind but for the time being they won't be in it. But like I said, they still exist and can be mentioned.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

lavenderdawn69

@Ora:Okay. Cool!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

darksapphire128

Kira: You have the rest of today and tomorrow to make your form. 

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

@Ora: I hate to be THAT person, but if Kira doesn't make her spot, can I have it?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

darksapphire128

@Livvy: If Kira doesn't make her form by the deadline and doesn't give ab excuse so that I may push the deadline back then sure. 

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

darksapphire128

Kira: Today is the last day you can make your form or else your spot will be given to Livvy. 

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

darksapphire128

Bump

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

darksapphire128

Bump

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

darksapphire128

@Livvy: The spot is now saved for you. You have four days to post your form.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

athenabird158

Spot: Seeing the the Dark

Name: Camila ‘Cami’ Burns

Appearance: Mid length, wavy black hair with dyed blue streaks, large coffee colored eyes, caramel skin, faint freckles dotting her cheeks. Short, and noticeably underweight. Doodles cover her hands. Wears a red hoodie with a black star design, ripped jeans with paint stains, beat up converse, a gold choker and a red beanie

Super Suit Appearance:Like the Spider-Gwen suit, but with gold where the Spider-Gwen suit is pink.

Personality: Camila is the words biggest art geek. Writing? Check. Photography? Check. Music? Check. She does it all. She is also the loyalist person you'll ever met. She'd die for a friend, and take a secret to the grave. She is also very rebellious, and had no trouble breaking the rules. She'd always accept a dare. Confident, but very prideful. Has a bit if a nasty temper. Moody. Very sarcastic. Brave but reckless. Fiercely independent, thinks she can do everything by herself. She's very creative and actually smart, but doesn't think things through. Extrovert and loves crowds. Likes being the center if attention.

Unique Power: Seeing in the dark

Other: She’s fluent in Spanish

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

darksapphire128

@Livvy: Accepted!! Thanks! 

@All: So now we can start POVs. The first few POVs will be about the field trip and how one by one, the spider bit each of our characters. So when they all get back on the bus they feel terrible and none of them know why.

Then it can lead to them going home and falling asleep (or passing out, whichever you want) and once they wake up, they discover their physical changes. 

The we can go through a few POVs of them discovering their new powers, using them at school (on purpose or on accident), and then discovering that their friends have these powers too.

They can then decide to form the Web Warriors, and make their homemade costumes (that they won't be wearing long thanks to J, but you can still have fun with these). This is also the part where they can create their hero names (*facepalms* totally forgot to add that in the form, whoops). Preferably not Spiderman, Spidergirl, or Spiderwoman. Let's get creative!

Oh and crushing is allowed. Forgot to mention that before.

Can Gray have a crush on Cami, Livvy?

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

athenabird158

@Ora: Yup! that looks like it could be a cute ship lol. Do you mind starting so there's more od base to write off of?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

darksapphire128

@Livvy(Plus all): Sure but I won't be able to right now. I'll try to sometime today though. But I'm going to be a little busy today. So If I don't write today, then I'll try tomorrow. Sorry about any inconvenience. :/

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

lavenderdawn69

@Ora:It's okay. We'll wait.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

darksapphire128

Gray Phillips

Today was the day. The day we went on the long-anticipated school field trip to the science laboratory.

What seemed like the whole school filed out of Queens HS, with the students and multiple teachers making their way into one out of the three school buses parked out in front.

Though I was being pushed along by the crowd, I managed to stay in the circle of three other kids. My best friends Zac, Ross, and Cami. We were all walking towards the same bus, and somehow, surprisingly, managed to get into the same bus and nearby seats. Considering how big our school is, that was no easy feat. Then again, it may just have been are determined will-power of not wanting to get separated that kept us together. We were a tight bunch. We've stuck together since middle school, and we weren't stopping now, not ever. One reason we were such good friends wad the fact that all of us were what normal kids would call "nerds". You know, geniuses. We all hoped to to one day get noticed by some special college, or program for our intellect. Maybe even some famous mastermind, like Tony Stark! But for now, we were just a bunch of nerd friends that liked to hang out and work on STEAM-like projects together. And today, our geeky-ness was going hay-wire with excitment.

With me and Zac sitting in a row together, and the girls sitting in the row behind us behind us, we both turned our heads towards them and quickly began to talk.

"Imagine all of the cool things we'll see! I heard there's even going to be a lab room where the scientists will be demonstrating new gadgets and machines!" I yelled at my friends, over the loud and obnoxious sounds of the school bus.

"Yeah!" Cami said excitedly, her joyful coffee colored eyes lighting up. I hated admitting it to myself but she always looked so cute when she did that.

"I can't wait!" Replied Zac enthusiastically as he bobbed his head up and down, which forced him to push up his black-framed glasses that had been slipping off his nose.

"Me neither. Today's going to be so exciting." Ross said in a slightly quieter tone than everyone else. Today her beautiful, golden brown hair happened to be in a very eccentric and unusual braid (that I had never seen before) and  was twirling the ends on her index finger.

"Yep!" I said, nodding. It was going to be exciting. Ross took the words right out of my mouth.

@All: I didn't have time to get far in the POV so you guys POVs can just be the rest of the trip on the school bus and making the way to the lab. There our ocs can explore the place and check out different creations there. Then later on we can POV the part where the spider comes into play and one-by-one, bites each of the ocs. Does that sound good? I know it's not what you guys were hoping for in the first POV, I've just been really busy in rl and haven't had much time to write.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

lavenderdawn69

@Ora:It's fine. I just need to come up with a complete RP idea and the motivation to POV.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

athenabird158

Cami-

I let out a little squeal in delight. This field trip was exactly what I needed. A break from the stressful classes I was taking by an awesome trip to a science lab!

I wasn’t as big as a science geek as my three best friends- I was more of the artsy type- but the engineer in me was on cloud nine. Contrary to popular belief, I saw working with electricity and metal a type of art. I was special in that way.

Sitting next to Ross, I gave her a bright grin. “This is soooo cool! What do you want to see the most?” As I rambled on to Ross, my eyes caught on Gray. A faint blush coated my cheeks. No no no. I wasn’t aloud to fall for my best friend. Things like that usually end badly. Unless it was a superhero story, which, let me tell you, wasn’t my life

(Hahah irony)

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cutewolf230

Ross - 

Before I responded, I studied Cami. Her faint blush and eyes locked in the direction in front of us meant only one thing; she liked Gray. I nudged her to get her attention back at me. I grabbed a hold of her arms. 

"Cami. Do you like Gray? And tell the truth, or else you won't get to hear about the thing I'm doing." A while ago, I had started doing a bit more social things, and hopefully Cami would be proud. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

darksapphire128

Gray Phillips

As Cami began talking to Ross, I turned toward Zac and began discussing the latest issue of one of our favorite comics, Iron Man. The comic was based of of the real hero, Tony Stark and Mr. Stark has happened to approve of its existance, saying he enjoyed reading it himself.

"I'm telling you dude, Tony did not cheat. That new shady guy, the villain, he framed him."

Zac shook his head.

"Nuh uh. Tony had to cheat, there was no way he had enough fire power to win that last abttle. His suit was turned into scrap!"

I rolled my eyes as Zac pulled out the comic from his backpack and began flipping through the pages, trying to prove me wrong. I didn't care though, it didn't matter all that much.

I smile as I looked outside the bus window and began looking at my home town pass by me, Queens. I've lived here since I was born and my family has been known to brag about our supposed "true New Yorker" heritage. I couldn't help but imagine myself as an old man, telling my own kids and grand kids the same thing.

But then, that's when I saw it.

The labratory.

It was one of the most beautiful architectural structures I had ever seen. It shined like crystal with its large, magnificent glass walls and its gorgeous futuristic design.

I knew I wasn't the only one to gasp as we made our way and parked at the street in front of it.

I couldn't wait to get in. This was so exciting!

@All: Sorry for shortness again, I've been busy again, and I'm uncertain if I'll have the opportunity to POV tomorrow. For  now you guys can POV exiting the bus and entering the lab, and getting to explore a little. We won't get to the spiders yet, just the exploration of the lab.

@Livvy: lol! XD Yeah I was thinking about their relationship and I came up with the idea of yeah Gray liking Cami, and Cami kind of liking Gray, but he doesn't know she likes him so he doesn't treat her like a crush. He just treats her like a friend because he thinks its a one sided crush. But maybe, just maybe, it might change in the future? *laughs*

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

athenabird158

Cami-

Ahhh! Was I had obvious? I glanced at the boys, to make sure then haven’t heard Ross, then leaned in and hissed into her ear. “It’s not a crush, not yet. He’s cute, but I’m not sure yet. Okay?” Then I leaned back, somewhat anxiously twirling a piece of my hair.

“So!” I clasped my hands together, “What’s this mysterious thing you’re been doing? Spill the beans!” Before she could though, we pulled into the labs parking lot. "I guess you'll gave to tell me later!"

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

darksapphire128

Bump.

I'll try to POV sometime later today.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

darksapphire128

Gray Phillips

Out of Zac, Ross, Cami, and myself, I was the first one out of the bus. My spirit immediately turned into that of a three year old: Full of curiosity and excitment.

I wanted to sprint into the lab as soon as possible but our teachers made us get into lines, and from the lines, groups, and from the groups, buddies.

Why our school thought highschoolers needed buddies I had no idea. But I was glad they grouped me up with Zac. My only regret was that it separated us from the girls, which were buddies themselves to each other.

The moment the doors opened, I grabbed Zac's wrist and pulled him after me, too excited to wait any longer. But Zac didn't seem to mind, equally hyped about the field trip.

The first room we walked into had a towering ceiling and was just as unique as the outside. A futeristic, techie vibe filled the room, which suddenly made me feel like I was walking around in a sci-fi book or tv show instead of reality.

Hundreds of glass cases filled the room to our right, which I imagined were the many prototypes. The room to our left was filled with tables and desks, glass beakers filled with colorful liquids, and unnameable substances in jars. It also included different kinds of equipment, scrap, a 3D printer, and one of the coolest looking computers I'd ever seen!

But the room straight ahead, that's where magic happened. The testing room. I wanted to go check it out but instead turned to Zac, and asked him where he wanted to go.

As I asked him I saw behind him the girls heading towards one of the rooms, and I caught a glimpse of Cami twirling her hair.

I couldn't help but wonder if she liked me back but I quickly shook the thought out of my head.

I'm only 16. I have plenty of time to find someone. Cami's just a friend. Righ?

I shook my head and turned to Zac, waiting for his reply.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||