Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

As the harsh winds blow through you, you stumble your way to a mansion. Okay, maybe it wasn't the best idea to enter a mansion out in the middle of no where, but what else were you to do? Who knows how long you were walking out there. As you open the double doors, you are met with the eyes of someone older. No, not like older, older. Just about 20, maybe. (*This person would be either Eden, Marcel, or Celeste*). This person told you that they had no means to hurt you. That they will arrange a meeting with-someone by the name of Miss Loventa? They told you that they will show you around and get your room ready. You were definitely confused. Something like this doesn't happen just everyday.

Maybe you ran away from abuse, maybe you ran away because of bullying. Maybe the world became to much. But trust me, trust us. You'll be happy here.

Welcome to your new family.

-----------------------------------------

~RULES~

* Show respect for your fellow members, I won't have anyone discriminating or saying things that might hurt another person's feelings. I want this to be a safe stress-free environment

*1-4 characters per person only

*Crushes and Shipping is allowed and encouraged

*No godmodding

*No OP characters

*At least try to keep a modicum of gender balance. This is not a harem anime.

**I'd rather have no one liners. 3 lines minimum when poving would be awesome!

*If you have any questions, Dont be afraid to ask me!

*Have Fun!

-----------------------

~INFO~

*The mansion is called "The Runaway Mansion" Thanks to Marcel

*Most of the time, Runaways tend to end up here. No matter how far away it is from their original home

*Eden, Marcel, and Celeste were the first ones to show up at the mansion. Thats why they take care of it and the children, along with Miss Loventa.

*Miss Loventa is some kind of mythical being. She is ageless and has telekinesis. No children of the mansion is allowed to know this.

*No one may go to the basement, attic, or Miss Loventa's office. If they are caught trying to, punishment will occur. (This excludes Miss Loventa, of course.)

*Just because Miss Loventa is ageless and has telekinesis does not mean your character can have powers and supernatural abilities

*The mansion has 4 floors. Once you are accepted, I will tell you where your room is.

-----------------------------

~FORM~

( ones with the * are optional )

Full Name:

*Nicknames:
*Sexuality:
Birthday:

Appearance:

*Spoken languages:

Body type:

Height:
Weight:
*Marks:
*Health:

Personality:
*Friends/Allies:

*Backstory: (Don't feel pressured to make a huge backstory)

Why did you run away?:

*Quote(s):

*Theme Song:
Others:

Wow that took longer than I thought...

(My forms will be in soon!)

(Mods please let this through!)

((Have Fun!))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kodah

*fingerguns while wearing rip off Gucci glasses*

Everything is not Gucci!

You know I love my rip off Gucci

I was suffering from crippling depression, anxiety, and existential dread before Fafnir. So, he ain’t special.

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Full Name: Jocelyn Fray

*Nicknames: Jo, Joey, Fray, Chibi
*Sexuality: Straight
Place of Birth: Wales
Birthday: December 14th

Appearance: A bit under avg height. Skinny, but healthy, a strong, a confident figure. Wavy dark brown hair in a long bob. Highlights of darker and light shades, with some blue next to the light ones. Longer bangs, some short on the top and longer as they go. Constantly brushing them out of her face.  Piercing champagne gold eyes, flowing with energy and creativity. Long eyelashes that bring out her eyes. Lightly tanned. Has a tiny intricate lock symbol tattooed under her right eye. Oval shaped face and a button nose.

Outfit: A hoodie with a band logo, black tights and knee high dark brown baggy boots. Nails are painted a wine red.

*Spoken languages: Welsh, English, French, Gaelic

Body type: Hourglass shaped, Mesmomorph (dunno which you wanted)

Height: 4’5
Weight: 99 lbs
*Marks: Specify pls?
*Health: Good physical shape, mental health is a bit wonky, she’s a little crazy, but on the good side of. She can be pushed into the worse side though.

Personality: Kind and outgoing, understanding of most people. Sarcastic, and is a bit cynical. Has a great sense of adventure, and is very curious and creative. She doesn’t judge anyone until she actually knows of their situation. A bit crazy and random.
Likes: Running, singing, baking, hacking, adventuring, reading, daydreaming, stitching clothes, playing games, meeting new people, martial arts, acting, figuring out secrets.
Dislikes: Hurting others, scorpions, small spaces, rules, people who lie to her for the sake of it, pink and red put together.
*Friends/Allies: Unknown yet

*Backstory: She lived in a small town in Wales, near the mountains. Her father was a computer scientist who went into hiding from a gang of criminals who he had helped out, but never told anyone. He did teach Jocelyn how to hack though. Her grandparents were famous in the town for their baking, and taught her all they knew. Her mother was the pride of the village, with the most beautiful voice and musical talent, but died when Jocelyn was only three. 

Why did you run away?: The gang her father had outed came and killed her whole family. She was sent to live with her aunt, who constantly abused her and treated her like a servant. One day she had enough, and she packed her bags and left, never looking back even once.

*Quote(s): I’m the inSANEity to your MADness

Who needs them when you have cake?

My mind is locked with a rusted padlock, and no one has the key

Bacon flavored nail polish, what has the world come to? It’s obviously supposed to be the other way around!

*Theme Song: Renegades, Me Myself & I
Others: She’s pretty much a saner Harley Quinn, for now.

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ

ˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs                  

ᵀ:ɪʀ/ǫɪʟʟ

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Save me a spot!

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming." -Tom Hiddleston

#Haven51and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Ooh! I love long forms! (No sarcasm. I actually do).

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Regina George eats steak!

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

whitewolf9078

@Jokester-

Marks mean like scars or burns or just anything on their skin basically.

• Posted at:

Kodah

Everything is not Gucci!

I was suffering from crippling depression, anxiety, and existential dread before Fafnir. So, he ain’t special.

cobraphoenix530

Okay, then she has scars on her knees and elbows, and her lock tattoo

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ

ˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs                  

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Full Name: Melody Nasha

*Nicknames: Mel, Meh-meh
*Sexuality: Unknown
Place of Birth: Egypt (IDK)
Birthday: November 28

Appearance: Wavy dark brown/ black hair usually in a messy ponytail or just down. No bangs, showing a widow's peak, downturned soft chocolate/light brown eyes, light sepia brown skin tone, a heart-shaped face, droopy nose and thin lips, long eyelashes, ripped jeans (not for fashion), random yellow faded shirt with black streaks, black running shoes

*Spoken languages: Arabic, English

Body type: Ectomorph

Height: 4'
Weight:65 lbs, 25 kg
*Marks: None
*Health: Relatively healthy, though underweight and smaller than average due to malnutrition, mentally stable, physically stable, though slightly weaker against infections, diseases, etc.

Personality: fierce, yet shy, she likes to keep things on a need to know basis and prefers being alone, nature kind of person
Likes: hiking, learning, making/creating, camping, drawing, being with nature
Dislikes: game hunters who kill animals for money instead of need, talkative people, loud people, bullies
*Friends/Allies: None at the moment

*Backstory: Unwanted child, moved to orphanage where she learned everything from a teacher who taught there as volunteer work.

Why did you run away?: Bullies stealing food. This was a problem because the orphanage was understaffed and didn't get enough money from the country to give enough food to everyone so only enough to survive, learned how to fight and survive in the wild, before running away to find a better place

*Quote(s):

You're calling me a kid? Do you know any other ten-year olds who can do what I can do?

Why do you need VR when you've got the forests to entertain you?

*Theme Song: I just wanna run  and &Run
Others: thorough

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

Nothing else at the moment....

....asides from RPs

Always going to be a little lost...

Name:Aidann Ray

sexuality:straight

Place of birth: Glasgow, Scotland

Date of birth: 2/29(don't you just love leap year b-days? Technically he's 4)

appearance: Aidann stands at 6'3" with pale skin and Sandy blonde hair that is almost always messy. His eyes are hazel, and he has a strong build. There is also a set of freckles across his nose. He usually wears an light grey tee shirt and navy blue jeans with black sneakers. There is a wooden bead bracelet around his right wrist, and over his tee shirt is a red hoodie, his coat of arms from his clan embroidered on the front pocket. 

Spoken language: English and Scottish Gaelic

body type: strong and dense

Height:6'3"

weight:185

Marks: He has a small scar across the back of his neck and a large one across his calf

personality: Aidann is charismatic and friendly, with a sarcastic and arrogant touch. He is quick to judge and doesn't trust many, and is paticularly greedy. When his trust is earned, he does have a loyalty like no other. He also has no fear, and leaps before he looks. 

Likes: archery, hot sauce, ice cream, drawings, bragging, birds

dislikes: blades, cake, snakes, being bored

why did you run away?: Aidann was attacked by a rival clan member, one who was stronger than him. He was told that if he didn't leave, he would pay more than he already had, so he ran. 

Quotes: "I can and I will!"

"Luck has nothing to do with it!"

Theme song: centuries by Fall Out Boy

Others: doesn't believe in chance or luck, is left handed

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

Correction: Aidenn has a mesomorph body type

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Save a spot! even though its unlimited lel

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Full Name: Chloe Rania Williams 

*Nicknames: N/A
Place of Birth: China
Birthday: May 1st

Appearance: Chloe has jet black colored hair with natural brown streaks here and there. Chloe normally wears her hair in a loose bun held up by chop sticks, leaving a couple strands of hair out of the bun. Her bangs cover her forehead, but not her eyes. There are three natural brown streaks in her bangs. She has light, grass green colored eyes with somewhat hints of blue swirling in her eyes. Her eyes are wide football shaped and she has long black eye lashes. Chloe has a tannedish peach colored skin tone with freckles dusting her face and shoulders. She has a small, short nose and a bit of rosy cheeks. Chloe wears a lightish grey shirt with a black, leather jacket that is unzipped and goes up to her chest. She wears lightish grey jean shorts and black leggings under the shorts. She has lightish grey combat boots on and black headphones hang from her neck. She wears a neon green wristband on her ankle. Chloe's nose is pierced.

*Spoken languages: Chinese, English, and French

Body type: Tall, skinny but strong

Height: 5'6
Weight: 97
*Marks: Chloe has a scar cutting through her left eye, and a birth mark on her upper nose.
*Health: Very heathly, she is taller then most kids her age, she is quite strong, and her body fights off diseases
easily.

Personality: Chloe is somewhat shy around new people, but once you get to know her well, she's super bright and is always making everyone laugh. She likes to be the odd one from the crowd, and never liked having to fit in with other people. She is super tom-boyish and loves to spend most of her time with nature and animals. Chloe can't make new friends unless one of her few friends introduces her to a new person. Chloe doesn't talk that much around new people, but around her few friends, she can be a bit overbearing. She doesn't really have friends, so a lot of the time she spends with animals. She claims the animals are her only friends. Chloe is also very hyper at sometimes and is always doing daring things. She likes to prove other people that girls are very much capable of doing things that boys do. Most people never believe her until she proves them wrong by doing something better then a boy. After that, Chloe feels very proud of herself. Chloe is very athletic, and has always been that way since birth.
Dislikes: Being around a ton of people, talking, being stuck inside forever
*Friends/Allies: None

*Backstory: N/A

Why did you run away?: The world problems, and mostly cuz of the school she went to. A lot of kids bullied her and pushed her around.

*Quote(s): N/A

*Theme Song: Spicy Calamari Inkantation-From Splatoon 2
Others: Chloe is left handed and she plays the flute. PoV color is Green.

Full Name: Kyle Joseph Etranto 

*Nicknames: N/A

Place of Birth: America
Birthday: August 5th

Appearance: Kyle dirty blond hair this is slightly spiked and shaggy. He has dark brown eyes with specks of black around the pupil. His eyes are shaped like widened footballs. He has a short, small nose and freckles just along his cheeks and shoulders. He has a strong, skinny build and he is just a little bit shorter then most boys his age. He has a thin, small scar reaching under his left eye. He also has a birth mark on the back of his neck that is shaped kind of like a deformed heart. Kyle wears a blue shirt and a black leather jacket over the shirt. The leather jacket is unzipped so you can see the shirt. He wears black jeans with a blue chain on his belt loop. He wears blue Nike shoes. He also wears a blue beanie over his head.

*Spoken languages: English and Hawaiian 

Body type: Tall, strong, a little bit skinny

Height: 5'4
Weight: 89
*Marks: N/A
*Health: Pretty heathly, a bit shorter then most boys his age, and his body doesn't fight off diseases as well as others.

Personality: Kyle is the cool, hot-head kind of boy. He's sometimes friendly, but most of the time he's pretty hot-headed and inpatient with people, which leads to him having no friends and being alone. Kyle can be nice to some people, and is pretty good at hiding his emotions when meeting new people. He likes joke around a lot and make people laugh just for the fun of doing so. So Kyle's personality is kind of two-sided. When under pressure, Kyle tends to lose control of his emotions and kind of shuts down. He's great at making people feel bad though. In fact, he may not try to, but sometimes he puts people down, and makes them feel bad. But Kyle gets better. Some times. Kyle isn't like normal kids. He feels out of place a lot of the times, and never really does anything with the other people. He likes to spend the nights wandering outside alone. So all in all, Kyle is a hot-head, he doesn't really think before doing stuff, he's normally alone cuz of the lack of friends he has, he tends to spend the nights outside, and he can't do anything under pressure.
Dislikes: Mean people, loosing control of his emotions
*Friends/Allies: None

*Backstory: N/A

Why did you run away?: Klye ran away cuz of his emotions. He'll probably regret running away later.

*Quote(s): N/A

*Theme Song: N/A
Others: Kyle is left handed, and he plays violin. PoV color is Blue.

Oh man, this took forever. XD

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

I might make a couple characters for this later. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

whitewolf9078

All accepted!

(I will not let this die. I spent a lot of time on it.)

Jocelyn Fray- Room 3B (3rd floor. Between Celeste's Room and Kyle's room.)

Aidann Ray- Room 2C (2nd floor. Between Eden's room and Chloe's room)

Chloe Williams- Room 2D (2nd floor. Between Eden's room and Aidann's room)

Kyle Etrantro- Room 3D (3rd floor. Between Eden's room and Jocelyn's room.)

Again, my characters will be in soon!

• Posted at:

Kodah

Everything is not Gucci!

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

SAVE! 

I'll make the form soon..

My page refreshed and it flipping deleted the one I was almost done with.

Now I have to start all over Y^Y

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

cutewolf230

Full Name: Isabella Carla Rodriguez 

*Nicknames: Isa, Car, Shortstack (Only by the person I allow her to be shipped with)
*Sexuality: Hetreosexual 
Place of Birth: Mexico City, Mexico 
Birthday: January 14 

Appearance: Isa has pixie cut dark brown, almost black hair. She has dyed streaks of it red, some of them frame the right side of her face. She has a ovalish shaped face. Her eyes are wide with an upturn. They are almost an amber color. Her skin is dark, but not super dark. Isa normally wears jeans and a blouse. She also has a dark blue hoodie that she is attached to. She has the normal piercings with two extra on her right ear and a ring on her left ear.

*Spoken languages: Spanish, Attempting to learn to speak English (she can understand it, just not speak it)

Body type: Short, thick, but athletic 

Height: 5'2 
Weight: 145 
*Marks: A few on her back, and one making a line from the right side of her wrist on her right hand to the inside of the left side of her elbow 
*Health: Fairly healthy, she had a bad case of the flu a while ago.

Personality: Isa is mainly quiet around those she doesn't know. She can be very fiesty and sassy, but she can get angry easily. She can be extremely kind, and she tries to be helpful. She can be extremely clumsy, and she usually tries to laugh it off. She is easily embarrassed, but she hates being called Shortstack. She will not take any rudeness to her and her friends and is quite impulsive. She is extremely passionate about what she loves and will fight to prove she is right when she knows she is. It is often hard for her to back down from a fight or challenge and she always wants to prove herself. She cares about others, but once you insulting her friends or family she will most likely hurt you. Her friends have to hold her back from hurting someone if they said an insult about her or her friends. 
Dislikes: Bullies, being pressured to do something
*Friends/Allies: Later 

*Backstory: She was born in Mexico, and was raised there until last year when they moved her to the US.

Why did you run away?: She wanted to go back to Mexico because she wasn't made fun of for her height.

*Quote(s): "Go buzz off and then I'll let you know when I want to talk to you. Which will be in exactly, NEVER." -Herself 

"You are the shuckiest shuckfaced shuck I've ever met." - Minho from The Maze Runner

*Theme Song: N/A 
Others: Right handed and plays guitar 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cobraphoenix530

@Sphinx If we’re doing ships, can Jocelyn be shipped with Kyle? I feel like their relationship would have some interesting chemistry to it

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ

ˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs                  

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

This is interesting. I may make a character for this.

• Posted at:

lђєг εµɱ

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

whitewolf9078

Accepted!

Full Name: Eden Kai Dalton

*Nicknames: Dalton, Kaia, Vanilla
*Sexuality: Pansexual
Place of Birth: Panama City, Florida
Birthday: May 6th

Appearance: Eden has a pale skin tone with short curly, platinum blond hair (which has a few light pink streaks), he has freckles displayed across his cheeks, back, arms, and thighs. Eden has bright sapphire blue eyes with a bit of white in them. He wears a teal hoodie with attached cat ears (because why not?) with a dusty pink undershirt, bleached blue jeans with rips made by himself, and dusty pink converse high tops. He also wears a necklace with a bronze 'M' charm on it.

*Spoken languages: English, Dutch, Spanish
Body type: Lolita type. Petite with feminine hips

Height: 5'7
Weight: 112lbs.
*Marks: Scars on wrists, stomach, and thighs. (Keeps them hidden)
*Health: Psychical is pretty good. Mental, not the best.

Personality: Eden is definitely on the sweeter side and is usually very optimistic. At his best, he can be caring, gentle, and optimistic. At his worst, he can be self-manipulative, self-destructive, and dangerously obsessive over his friends and loved ones. Eden is the type that would rather destroy himself over the ones that surround him and he doesn’t want anyone taken from him. On the other side, he is very caring for mostly everyone and is very respective of everyone. Eden is often curious and occasionally a risk taker.
Likes: Rain, Silence, Cozy Places, His freinds, Helping people, His Fandoms
Dislikes: Peanuts, People who think boys can't cry, Gender roles, Depression
*Friends/Allies: Marcel and everyone in the mansion

*Backstory: rather not talk about it

Why did you run away?: Ran away from his broken home.

*Quote(s): '....WHAT?" "tINY FEET!" "TELL ME IM PRETTY"
*Theme Song: Battle Scars (Cant remember the Artist)
Others: Is really CLUELESS about Marcel's crush on him...

Full Name: Marcel Ray Jacques

*Nicknames: Loverboy

*Sexuality: Gaaaaayyyy
Place of Birth: somewhere in Dubai
Birthday: February 2nd

Appearance: Marcel has black fluffy black hair and is dark tanned. He has golden brown eyes. He wears a Bright orange hoodie, black t-shirt, Jeans ripped at the knee, Multicolored raccoons tail hanging from his belt loop, Black converse high tops, Fuschia bandanna hanging around his neck. He also wears a necklace with a silver 'E' charm on it.
*Spoken languages: Arabic, English (Arabic is his first language and he isnt that good in English)

Body type: Athletic

Height: 5'8
Weight: 200lbs.
*Marks: a few bruises here and there
*Health: Surprisingly better than Eden's. Mental is great.

Personality: Marcel is that laid-back kinda person and doesn't get mad easily. He is pretty easy to warm up to and is the type to flirt with anyone he thinks is cute. Marcel can be territorial over what it his. He is definitely the jealous type, but he won't admit it. Marcel is also snaky and cool-headed
Dislikes: Small closed in places, His feelings
*Friends/Allies: Eden so far

*Backstory: would rather not talk about it

Why did you run away?: He just couldn't handle the death of his brother

*Qu "Why is there gendered deoderants? If I am a teenage male and I wanna smell like cocoa butter kiss then I freaking will!" "Screw butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I'm with him!"

*Theme Song: Dance, Dance(Artist- Fall Out Boy)
Others: Yes, he has a HUGE crush on Eden.

MY FORMS!

....finally...

Celeste's form is just WAY to complicated, so i just erased her. (just ignore that she was ever mentioned)

EVERYONE MAY START POVS NOW. (start where you meet Eden or Marcel at the door.)

• Posted at:

Kodah

Everything is not Gucci!

cutewolf230

@Kodah - Since Eden can speak Spanish, can he be the one teaching Isa to speak English? 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

whitewolf9078

@Luana-

Of course! Sounds like a good idea to me

• Posted at:

Kodah

Everything is not Gucci!

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

ahhh lost my form so here i am redoing it xd

Full Name: Izabel Lia Peleim

*Nicknames: Iza, Izzy, Izlia, Liz, Iz
*Sexuality: Pansexual
Place of Birth: Brazil 
Birthday: 3/28

Appearance: She has fairly tan skin with a slight splash of freckles. Her eyes are a turquoise-ish but depending on the light its either more blue or more green. Her hair is a deep brown, and some streaks and the tips of her hair are dyed midnight blue, medium-dark purple and a pale yellow. Only her left ear is pierced, and she wears either a palm tree, monkey, or mango earring. She normally wears a pale pink tank top, deep purple shorts, and white sneakers, along with a necklace and anklet which hold a number of items. Her hair is normally worn in either a high ponytail or a loose one. She also wears a pale gray jacket with pale blue patterns on it and the word "Proud". She also wears some pale blue and grey Beats over-ear headphones, and has a blue bag/backpack containing her few possesions

*Spoken languages: Portugese, Russian, Spanish, and working on english

Body type: Mesoectomorph (Mesomorph/Ectomorph)

Height: 5"6
Weight: A bit below average at 98 lbs
*Marks: Scars across back and one on her cheek, a flower-like birthmark on neck.
*Health: She's a bit underweight but for the most part physically stable. She's not as mentally stable, as she sometimes suffers from hallucinations, though not often. Sometimes she'll also act quite different

Personality: She's sweet and kind, but also strong-willed. She'll be the type to be supportive as well. She's protective and quiet as well.
Dislikes: cold areas, damage to nature, salt
*Friends/Allies: Anybody who's willing to be her friend

*Backstory: (Don't feel pressured to make a huge backstory) Her divorced mother (who lived in russia) and father (who lived in brazil) would often jostle her back and forth, fighting for custody over her. Eventually she moved in with her grandmother, who lived in Mexico. Her grandmother became terminally ill.

Why did you run away?: She was sick of her life and the world.

*Quote(s): "Be yourself - everyone else is taken." "Try everything" 

*Theme Song: "Strong" From the new Beauty and the Beast
Others: n/a

will make 2, possibly 3 characters later. will pov in a bit as well

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

She/Her

(You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova)

"When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"  

Im a Mormon and what's wrong with that?

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

cutewolf230

Isa - 

¿Qué estoy haciendo?* I thought as I yanked the hood of my dark blue sweatshirt over my head. I had spotted a mansion a while back, and I was making my way there now. A harsh wind blew by while I struggled to reach my destination. I was extremely cold. It had never gotten this cold while I was still in Mexico. I sighed. It was just another reason I wanted to go home. I cut across the lawn, and reached the double doors at the entrance of the house. When I pushed open the doors, I was met by sapphire blue eyes. The boy standing in front of me was, what, 19, 20?

"¿Quien diablos eres tú?^" I asked. 

Suprisingly, the male in front of me responded in my native tongue, "No quiero hacerte daño.°" 

"¿Por qué?" I replied. 

----- 

@Kodah, continue it however you want. 

*Why am I doing this? 

^Who the (h-e-double hockey sticks) are you? 

°I do not mean to hurt you 

?Why?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athleticbear159

Full Name: Charlotte Emerson Hill

*Nicknames: She goes by Charlie, but her friends jokingly call her Char-latte when they're in a good mood. She's only called Charlotte on very formal occasions, even her teachers call her Charlie at graduations and parties and class and stuff.
*Sexuality: straight, only likes guys.
Place of Birth: District of Columbia(Washington DC). She's a proud Capitals and Nationals fan.
Birthday: April 6

Appearance: She has mid-length golden brown hair with natural golden highlights that's tied up in a high ponytail or high messy bun. Her eyes are a golden-amber color, they’re light and very rare as they appear to change to a sparkly green in the sun. Her eyelashes are dark and long, and she has neat and pretty eyebrows. She has freckles across her nose and cheeks, and is naturally tan with a suntan as well. She has an athletic build, very strong and fit, and is a bit on the short side. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick if you make fun of her size, she calls herself Fun sized though. She's very pretty.

*Spoken languages: English, Spanish, and a bit of Gaelic.

Body type: An athletic build, very strong and in-shape physically. You can see the strength in her arms and legs, not extremely obvious but clear that she's very strong for her size.

Height: Kinda short, she's about 5'2 and 1/2 feet. 
Weight: Geh, I'm so bad at this. She's a bit skinny from exersice but strong from working out. I'd say she's at about 102.
*Marks: None, but she has a dusting of a bit dark freckles across her nose and cheeks.
*Health: She's very healthy as she exercises a lot and is in shape from running and swimming and playing sports. She rarely gets sick and when she does, it's just a common cold and blows over in a day.

Personality: She's energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who can't sit still and always needs to be on the go. She's charming and cheerful, funny and sarcastic, but can seriously hurt you if she must. She's viewed as a bit of an airhead since she's a "popular kid", but she's really modest about her looks and popularity and makes friends easily. (name)'s extremely athletic, and is unbelievably skilled at every sport that exists, even if she's never heard of it before. She's probably the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is very stubborn, sometimes hard to convince. She has a short temper and has been known to explode angrily at random times. Be warned. She's a mix of tomboyish and girly. She's extremely athletic and has been since a newborn. Her father told her she knew how to kick a soccer ball and throw with a lacrosse stick before she could walk!

She is a bit brash and may come over as rude sometimes, she doesn’t mean to and is a bit impatient since she can’t sit still. She’s mischievous and loves practical jokes.

Likes: sports, running, wind, sunshine, barbecuing, outdoors, people, camping, competition
Dislikes: failure, losing, slow walkers, boring people, staying still, small spaces
*Friends/Allies: Most people

*Backstory: I'll explain in the next box

Why did you run away?: Her parents are divorced and she hadn't seen her mother and baby brother since she was a toddler. One day her mother came home and tried to take her and her older brothers to London with her but Charlie hesitated, and then two nights later she made her escape. She really doesn't know why she did it anymore.

*Quote(s): "It's hard to beat someone who never gives up." -Babe Ruth

"Me? Mature? Ha, I still laugh when the ketchup bottle farts!" -Herself "Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything." -Also her

"If you want to be the best, you have to do things that other people aren't willing to do." -Michael Phelps

*Theme Song: "Whatever it Takes" By Imagine Dragons
Others: right handed, needs a crush.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn

It had been three weeks since I had escaped my abusive aunt’s clutches, and I had ran out of places to crash. Of course, all of my pals would be fine with it, but first of all I didn’t want to have to take up their space for long and two... their places were boorrriinng. I was currently trekking up one of the nearby mountains to the cave where I had my little hideout. I had a ton of supplies there, and money wasn’t much of a problem either if I needed more. All of a sudden, I noticed that I had forgotten my charm bracelet that he had given me. Oh come on! Now I’ll have to go all the way back down to the forest... I let out a dramatic sigh and began the journey back down.

When I reached my last camping spot, I frantically scrabbled around in the dirt for a bit before finding the elegant silver bracelet. I tucked it into my pocket then turned to go back, when a blur in the corner of my vision distracted me. I turned to see a path I had definitely never seen when I was here the last few days. I grinned and pulled out my compass so I wouldn’t get lost, jogging down the path as I did so. I ended up in a large field, qith an abandoned looking mansion in the distance. I looked behind me, only to notice that the forest had somehow gone a long distance back, and there was no sign of the path I had used to enter. I shrugged and walked towards the mansion, a large victorian one by the looks of it. 

When I reached the door, I raised my hand to knock, but before I could the door was opened from the inside by a tall, pale blondie, who I instantly nicknamed ‘cotton candy’ due to the pink streaks in his hair, and the fact that he seemed to just be a sweet person in general. Cotton Candy opened their mouth.

”Hey, my name’s Eden. You must be a runaway.”

(I forgot to add that Jocelyn just loves dem crazy nicknames, and will most likely give most people one. If you don’t want her calling your character by a nickname she makes, just tell and it shall not be mentioned again!)

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ

ˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs                  

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

athleticbear159

Sorry if this double posts!

Full Name: Charlotte Emerson Hill

*Nicknames: She goes by Charlie, but her friends jokingly call her Char-latte when they're in a good mood. She's only called Charlotte on very formal occasions, even her teachers call her Charlie at graduations and parties and class and stuff.
*Sexuality: straight, only likes guys.
Place of Birth: District of Columbia(Washington DC). She's a proud Capitals and Nationals fan.
Birthday: April 6

Appearance: She has mid-length golden brown hair with natural golden highlights that's tied up in a high ponytail or high messy bun. Her eyes are a golden-amber color, they’re light and very rare as they appear to change to a sparkly green in the sun. Her eyelashes are dark and long, and she has neat and pretty eyebrows. She has freckles across her nose and cheeks, and is naturally tan with a suntan as well. She has an athletic build, very strong and fit, and is a bit on the short side. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick if you make fun of her size, she calls herself Fun sized though. She's very pretty.

*Spoken languages: English, Spanish, and a bit of Gaelic.

Body type: An athletic build, very strong and in-shape physically. You can see the strength in her arms and legs, not extremely obvious but clear that she's very strong for her size.

Height: Kinda short, she's about 5'2 and 1/2 feet. 
Weight: Geh, I'm so bad at this. She's a bit skinny from exersice but strong from working out. I'd say she's at about 102.
*Marks: None, but she has a dusting of a bit dark freckles across her nose and cheeks.
*Health: She's very healthy as she exercises a lot and is in shape from running and swimming and playing sports. She rarely gets sick and when she does, it's just a common cold and blows over in a day.

Personality: She's energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who can't sit still and always needs to be on the go. She's charming and cheerful, funny and sarcastic, but can seriously hurt you if she must. She's viewed as a bit of an airhead since she's a "popular kid", but she's really modest about her looks and popularity and makes friends easily. Charlie's extremely athletic, and is unbelievably skilled at every sport that exists, even if she's never heard of it before. She's probably the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is very stubborn, sometimes hard to convince. She has a short temper and has been known to explode angrily at random times. Be warned. She's a mix of tomboyish and girly. She's extremely athletic and has been since a newborn. Her father told her she knew how to kick a soccer ball and throw with a lacrosse stick before she could walk!

She is a bit brash and may come over as rude sometimes, she doesn’t mean to and is a bit impatient since she can’t sit still. She’s mischievous and loves practical jokes.

Likes: sports, running, wind, sunshine, barbecuing, outdoors, people, camping, competition
Dislikes: failure, losing, slow walkers, boring people, staying still, small spaces
*Friends/Allies: Most people

*Backstory: I'll explain in the next box

Why did you run away?: Her parents are divorced and she hadn't seen her mother and baby brother since she was a toddler. One day her mother came home and tried to take her and her older brothers to London with her but Charlie hesitated, and then two nights later she made her escape. She really doesn't know why she did it anymore.

*Quote(s): "It's hard to beat someone who never gives up." -Babe Ruth

"Me? Mature? Ha, I still laugh when the ketchup bottle farts!" -Herself "Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything." -Also her

"If you want to be the best, you have to do things that other people aren't willing to do." -Michael Phelps

*Theme Song: "Whatever it Takes" By Imagine Dragons
Others: right handed, needs a crush.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Melody

"Hello again," I said to the river. I gurgled softly, almost cheerfully back. I stooped by the edge of it, scanning around me until I found the tree that I wanted. I climbed up and brought out my sack of valuables. Well, most wouldn't consider it valuable, but it was extremely important to me.

"Never leaving you behind again." I muttered, pushing the sack on and dropping onto the soft bank. I looked for my footprints and headed that way, where I had seen some sort of large building, a good shelter. The wind was howling at me, but I couldn't decipher its message. It was either "Leave! Run away!" or "Go! Quickly! Get to the mansion!" I decided that the wind was telling me the second message and pushed on, one arm clutching my pack. By the time I got to the enterance, I was shivering.

"Thank you, wind." I said, before knocking on the door.

Woo!

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

Nothing else at the moment....

....asides from RPs

Always going to be a little lost...

cobraphoenix530

Haha I just realised I wrote Jocelyn’s height was 4’5... *facepalms* I meant 4’8... she may be short but she ain’t that short XD

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ

ˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs                  

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Aidann is a tad dramatic. Be warned. 

Aidann:

"So cold," I muttered, shivering as the wind blew more snow against me. It wasn't the worst, but at this point it felt like it. Lost, nowhere to go, life seemed pretty miserable at this point. I pulled up the hood and kept walking, even though I knew I could stop at a nearby stream to get some rest. For some reason, I thought I saw a mansion. It was unbelievable, but what other option did I have? I trudged up to the door and raised my hand to knock, but the door had already opened. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

greenzombie278

Wakes up to see 13 unread posts and most of then are PoVs. O_O

@Jokester, sure!

I'll get a PoV in soon.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

-Chloe-

Harsh winds blew as I made my way to who knows where. Why had I even decided to run away? Right, because of those bullies at my school. And worlds problems. I saw to many problem with the school I went to, and the world. Some might say that's a crazy reason to run away, but not to me. I stumbled through the winds. It was dark, so I couldn't see anything, but as I walked, I thought I saw some kind of house. As I got closer I realized it was a huge mansion. My eyes widened as I got closer. I had never seem anything so.... big! I made to the double doors and hesitated to knock. But then the doors flew open, and jumped back so they wouldn't hit me. Standing in the door way was someone who looked about 20 or older. She took a long glance at me and then smiled.

"Hello there, I mean no harm to you. I shall have you meet with Miss Loventa," She said kindly.

I froze in place, not sure what to do. The woman turned to walk inside and then waved her hand at me to follow her. I gave out the quietest and smallest sigh and followed the woman through the doors.~

-Kyle-

Ok, maybe it wasn't a good idea to run away. My mind was becoming more clear now that my emotions weren't so mixed up. Strong winds blew and almost made my fall face first onto the ground. I made my way through the harsh winds, having know idea where I was going. Soon I just gave up and flopped to the ground. The wind was getting worse, and I have know idea where I was. Ok, so it wasn't a good idea to run away, but other choice did I have? I biured my head into my hands for a little bit, trying to  get my mind clear again. After a while the wind started to die down. I stood up, and saw the shape of a mansion. That was not there before. I shrugged and began to walk to the huge structure. I made to the mnsion and gave the doors a loud knock. As soon as the knock ended, the double doors flew open, hitting me right in the face. I stumbled back and then looked up. A man stood at the doorway, flinching.

"I'm uh... I'm sorry. You ok?" He asked me.

I shrugged and said, "Well, I guess considering my nose isn't broken, yeah I'm fine."

The man smiled and said, "Good, I mean not to hurt you. I'll set up a meeting with Miss Loventa. You should come inside, I'll show you around."

Looking back at the outside, I accepted the offer and followed the man into the mansion.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

whitewolf9078

Sorry, but my pov keeps getting deleted so I'm having to redo it every time. I promise to have it in today, though!

((Also, great povs so far!))

• Posted at:

Kodah

Everything is not Gucci!

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

more forms bc why not?

I forgot to send this with Izabel's form but she's ambidextrous and her henna tattoo is one of those cute elephants instead

Full Name: Niko Kanon Miku Natsuki

*Nicknames: Niku, N, 
Place of Birth: Japan
Birthday: 6/12

Appearance: She's got medium-light toned skin and jet black hair and pale blue eyes. She normally wears a black tank top + shorts with a pale pink pullover + sneakers. She has 2 piercings in her right ear, but she wears a cherry earring in her left ear, cherry blossom in her right, and the second piercing is a rose gold band. She carries a small pouch with a few bits and bobs.

*Spoken languages: Japanese, Arabic, and some English

Body type: Slim but athletic build.

Height: 5"6
Weight: 119 lbs
*Marks: A couple of burn scars on her neck and hands.
*Health: Good both physically and mentally, but isn't so good with bad weather. Her body doesn't fight off infections as well as others.

Personality: She's someone who can keep her head on in any situation, but can sometimes act snappy and sarcastic. She's friendly and optimistic.
Likes: cherries, cherry blossoms, flowers, the smell of fresh sweets being cooked, anything colorful, 
Dislikes: people who are too reclusive, bananas, snakes, gum
*Friends/Allies: Again, anybody who's willing

*Backstory: (Don't feel pressured to make a huge backstory) She had good parents, but she was treated horribly at school. 

Why did you run away?: She got too fed up with everything she had to do at school and ran away.

*Quote(s): "Cherries are the fruit of life!" "I won't let anything in life knock me down! And if anything does, I'll just get back up again!" "Who said life was fair or easy?" "Choose the harder right rather than the easier wrong" -first 3 herself, last one from several sources

*Theme Song: N/A
Others: Left-handed

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

She/Her

(You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova)

"When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"  

Im a Mormon and what's wrong with that?

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

wolfheart1601

Full Name: Azrael Koutetsu
Nicknames: Steele, Az, Azzy (he hates that one XD), any others you want your characters to call him
Sexuality: Straight
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
Birthday: July 7th
Appearance: He has dark brown hair in a somewhat spikey, punk-quiff hairstyle with small, purple and green streaks. His skin is slightly tanned and his eyes are a maple-brown color with gold flecks. If you look closely at his eyes, you'll see that his left eye is actually robotic (like Inaho from Aldnoah.Zero). He typically wears a gray tank shirt with orchid purple splatter design on the bottom of it and a black, unzipped, hooded jacket with lime green tech/circuitry designs. He wears dark gray jeans with a couple tears in them, which are tucked into black and gray boots with orchid purple and lime green speckles that reach a couple inches below his knees. The grooves in the rubber soles of his boots look like circuitry. He has black and purple hearing aids that actually allow him to adjust the volume of his hearing; he can even turn off his hearing when he wants or needs to. He usually has his lime green earbuds draped around his neck, too.
Spoken languages: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish (Japanese and English were both first languages for him)
Body type: somewhere between ectomorph and mesomorph; he has muscle, just not a whole lot, but he's not really scrawny, either
Height: 5'10”
Weight: 128 lbs
Marks: a large tattoo on his whole left shoulder and arm that looks like circuitry
Health: He's healthy, despite getting dehydrated easily and having possible kidney problems because he mainly drinks caffeinated drinks. He also tends to skip sleep whenever he has hacking to do, which is the main reason he consumes a lot of caffeine. He was born deaf.
Personality: He's typically antisocial and quiet, staying in his room most of the time (at first anyways), but he'll come out more as he starts to trust the other runaways. He also has a bit of a temper, but he can stay calm when needed. He is very intelligent and can probably outwit most people. He's not as good when it comes to fighting (he often calls himself “the tech support”), but he's good enough to at least defend himself against most people. He tends to appear cold and apathetic most of the time, which makes him seem unapproachable to most people.
Likes: snack foods (mainly chips and chocolate; especially pocky), caffeinated drinks, electronics (especially computers, obviously), puzzles, being alone, hacking
Dislikes: loud noises, crowds, people who criticize him for being on his laptop or phone all the time, non-caffeinated drinks (he tends to get dehydrated a lot because water isn't caffeinated ^^'), people even touching his laptop or phone
Friends/Allies: Later
Backstory: He was born to a hacker couple who worked for an organization that worked against the government.
Why did you run away?: He and his parents were discovered by the government and his parents were arrested, but he ran away.
Quote(s): “People with talent often have the wrong impression that things will go as they think.” ~ Karma Akabane
“I don't care if no one likes me. I ain't created on this world to entertain anyone.” ~ An anime character
“It's foolish to fear what we've yet to see and know.” ~ Itachi Uchiha
“Pretty words aren't always true, and true words aren't always pretty.” ~ An anime character
Theme Song: I'm not sure.. I couldn't find one for him.
Others: -He likes listening to music, especially Skillet and Imagine Dragons
-He's great at multi-tasking
-His father is/was Japanese and his mother is/was American, so that's why Japanese and English are both his first languages.
-He's also good at fixing and making electronics
-Fun fact: When he was a kid, his favorite shows were Cyberchase (when he was little) and Code Lyoko (when he was a bit older); He actually likes the show Lab Rats now. XD

-His favorite energy drink is White Dragon Tea Monster Rehab (it's actually pretty good X3).
-I'll let you know if I think of any more to add. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cutewolf230

@Wolfheart - 1) Is that the Azrael for the next gen? He looks so cool. 

2)Since he speaks Spanish, can he and Isa be friends?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

wolfheart1601

Luana, 1) He's a.. variation of that Azrael, yes. His appearance will pretty much stay (mostly) the same, but I'll change other parts of the form for Next Gen. ^^

And 2) Sure, he and Isa can be friends. You want them to be friends at the start of the RP or later in the RP?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cutewolf230

@Wolfheart - Maybe whenever by they meet. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

wolfheart1601

Honestly, Lu, I don't think Azrael will trust anyone enough to be their friend right off the bat. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whitewolf9078

And my POV still isn’t in

All accepted!

• Posted at:

Kodah

Everything is not Gucci!

warriorcat609

(This... this took forever.

Full Name: Cira Fawn Bennett

*Nicknames: The name "CeeCee" is only reserved for those close to her. 

Place of Birth:  America 
Birthday: June 1st

Appearance: Curly strawberry blond hair with burgundy high lights. Her locks of hair goes above the shoulders (Chin length) and there's strands of loose hair she likes to pull back with a thick, black headband. The head band is adorned with a small bow on the left side. An oval-shaped head and big green eyes with hints of amber and a bland brown. Her brows are thin and her lashes are short. Cira is 5'e and skinny, but not in an unhealthy way. 

*Spoken languages: Fluent in both english and french. 

Body type: Cira doesn't have much of an athletic build. She's skinny but not in an unhealthy way and is a bit on the vertically challenged side.

Height: 5'3
Weight: 110 

*Marks: There's freckles on her cheeks and shoulders and a scar on the palm of her hand. 
*Health: Her health and mental health is in the middle of okay and not okay. She has trouble sleeping at night because of reoccurring nightmares about her adoptive family (Which is where she got the scar on her palm from). When she has the nightmares she'll either talk in her sleep or scream. Cira tends to be stressed a lot too and cares too much about what others think. 

Personality: She isn't so fond of the spot light and will crack under pressure. She's shy when it comes to new people and has a short fuse. If she's angry, she'll try isolating herself while she blows off steam and is known to be stubborn. Doesn't have much confidence in herself and is completely oblivious when she's focused or reading a book. Her intelligence is high and is easily stressed out.  She has a way with words and often thinks of herself as "Dead Weight" because of her lacking abilities. When she warms up to people, she's more open about her feelings. Loyal to fault, Cira is caring and gentle towards others. 

Likes: Books, Reading, Staying out of social conventions. (More learned later)

Dislikes: Socializing with new people, Being center of attention, No books, Having nothing to do, sleeping(More learned later). 
*Friends/Allies: None so far. 

*Backstory: Leaned in RP. (Ooooh, mysteriousssss)

Why did you run away?: The constant abuse of an adoptive family she was sent to live with. She couldn't take it anymore. 

*Quote(s):

"Little do they know, how I'm picking myself up piece by piece." 

*Theme Song: Rise Up 
Others:

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

warriorcat609

Oof, I forgot the outfit..

Outfit: A pair of light blue jeans, a white-sleeved sweater. Black flats and a brown book bag. 

I'm too tired to add any detail.

I'll change her outfit later in rp. 

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5