Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

Hello,

I would like to introduce my Spirit Animal Roleplay

The setting is capturing the remaining Oathbound and putting them in trial, and possible things that could happen after their trial.

I would be assigning people as characters. To request for a specific character do something like this in a post: ex. "No evil shall prevail while I am in this world" Ovlan. If you want to be Ovlan.  You can also be spirit animals, and say things in posts like thoughts, movements, fighting, etc.

Character list:

Conor

Briggan

Abeke

Uraza

Meilin

Jhi

Rollan

Essix

Kana

Brunhild

Sid

New characters:

Horen the Furious - New Oathbound leader

Entha - Greencloak

Orth - Oathbound soldier

Jarth - Oathbound soldier

If you have any more character ideas reply and I will consider and might post an updated character list on this thread

thanks and have fun!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

T!Gɔə↱

Translation: Tiger

♜♞

Call me TigerTiger-Strike, or Tiger-Strike #7

I will be very inactive because of school

Thumbnail avatar 13c79f8bb1

crimsonnight142

i would like to join the role play. I would prefer to be assigned a female character though.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

dragondolphin2613

Do you also have any suggestions for plot and settings changes?

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

You can choose any female character in the list, or come up with your own to be!

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

Updated Character list:

Character list:

Princess Song

Kalani

Ovlan

Lenori

Conor

Briggan

Abeke

Uraza

Meilin

Jhi

Rollan

Essix

Kana

Brunhild

Sid

New characters:

Horen the Furious - New Oathbound leader

Entha - Female Green cloak

Orth - Oathbound soldier

Jarth - Oathbound soldier

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

So far we have...

CrimsonNight142 as Meilin

DragonDolphin2613 as Conor

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

crimsonnight142

I will play as Kalani. As for plot and setting ideas i feel like we need some sort of beginning round up place where they put out the quest to find the oath bound, and a setting for some sort of fight, like a last stand for the oath bound maybe in Arctica or Stetriol. I don't know. I have a random question, does princess song have a spirit animal i don't remember.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

dragondolphin2613

Ok

Ignore my previous post

I agree with your ideas, and just wondering if you read Dragons Eye, because if I tell you whether she has a spirit aniaml or not will spoil it

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

crimsonnight142

I havent read it but i really am not worried about spoilers.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

dragondolphin2613

Ok

Basically, Song is the big baddie and orders oathbound to be the greencloak imposters so she could take her father's place and make zhong "Better"

Her spirit animals is a water dragon called seaspray and she had the four fallen and their parterners retrieve the dragons eye to make him bigger and giver her powers over water, storm, etc.

She and seaspray supposedly got killed when meilin tricked her into running into the cliff and all of the rocks fell on song and her dragon.

BTW, Chief Ugo from Nilo and Worthy (he's alive all right) save them from jail and all of the main action starts from there.

there is also a guy in prison called ambassador ying who pretends to be a crazy old guy to hide his real abilties

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

crimsonnight142

i kind of figured as much.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

dragondolphin2613

We have

Dragondolphin 2613 as rollan

CrimsonNight142 as Kalani

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

How about this for the plot:

The four fallen and partners get the greencloaks out of greenhaven, and a squad of greencloaks goes around each continent searching for remaining oathbound.

At the end, the oathbound create a resistance and put up a fight at stetriol

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

crimsonnight142

Sounds good how roles do you want filled before we start?

• Posted at:

{Zia}

dragondolphin2613

At least the each of the fallen and their partners could be one role

could you  please try to spread this role play 

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

crimsonnight142

I think it will be easier to promote just the human partner, then they can just control their animal because these people are going off how their character acts in the book and the animals just don't have that personality, so how about this: we try to fill the human roles then if someone still wants to be a spirit animal they have a second role. Its just a suggestion. I will get started on spreading the word.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

Hi,

I would like to participate in this roleplay when I have time. But first, I need to correct your spelling of "Olvan" (it's not Ovlan). And I also see that since Oathbound leader's titles actually contradict their true nature ironically, you must change the name of Horen the Furious. Since it is contradictory it would mean that Horen is easily laughable and has good nature, which none of the Oathbound actually do.

One more character could include: Lenori. I will post more character ideas if I have any.

And I realized that since no one has been willing to do the "bad guys" part in the roleplay, I want to do so.  But not Song or Kana, I find both revolting. Besides...

SPOILER ALERT! SKIP IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE DRAGON'S EYE YET.

Doesn't Song die at the end of Dragon's Eye? Or is that part of the plot change?

Make sure that if Song is still alive you make up part of the plot for that. 

And I'm sorry, but none of the characters on the list actually resemble me in any way. So I would like to make up an original character, and approve it by you.

Character profile: XiYe He (no Oathbound title, he's not a Oathbound soldier/leader.)

Character occupation: General, High Command Master, Leader of ...(Idk what organization he is the leader of for now. Will update.)

This means that the character is in charge of both fighting strategically and on the battlefield. 

Character description: He is Zhongenese. He has somewhat dark skin, brown eyes with a strong red tint (that makes it seem like his eyes glow with red), and he is supposedly described as very handsome. However, he wants to terrify his enemies so he wears a mask, because his appearance is too pleasant to be feared at all. (I'm sorry, but I like the way my game character looks, with just a few updates.) He has dark raven hair that is long but is tied back whenever he is on a battlefield. 

Usually he wears full-body armor, including a helmet. He is seen using all sorts of traditional Zhongenese weapons, such as maces, bows, crossbows, firearms, broadswords, chainwhips, double-edged swords, spears, staffs, et cetera, et cetera. He rides a thousand-miles horse (in Chinese this would mean his horse is one of the best in speed and stamina), and he is fatally efficient with his weapons and fighting technique.

He is about fourteen years old and is considered to be out of the ordinary in all aspects.

Character Traits: He is actually thoughtful and highly intelligent, and he doesn't fall for tricks. He isn't completely evil, however, because he does not like to harm anyone other than his enemies. He hates being ridiculed, taunted, or underestimated. He is brutal while fighting for his beliefs, but he is loyal to those who are loyal to him.

Character Background: This character was born in Zhong but was from an early age taken from his family. He was trained at multiple training grounds, but this was because everywhere he went the place would burn down within one month. His bitterness comes from the fact that everyone has feared him from birth, because he is said to bring bad luck. He has no truly close friends because of his history (his close friends would die soon after meeting him, for some vague reason). 

Character Beliefs: He is loyal to those who are loyal to him. He does not believe in good and evil, or any sort of religion. Therefore he fights against the Greencloaks in thinking that they are misjudging the Oathbound. 

Spirit Animal: XingHong 

Xiye is cold to everyone but his spirit animal, whom he spends the most time with and considers to be his best friend. They will never leave one another, and both are willing to sacrifice themselves for one another if necessary. 

Xiye does not like running the risk of his spirit animal getting injured, or even killed, in battle, so he has trained himself to not be reliant on the skills he hones from his spirit animal. Nonetheless, this does not mean that he does not know how to work with his partner during battle. When the two work together they are terrifyingly efficient due to their powerful and close bond.

Ironically, XingHong (in Chinese/Zhongenese) means Scarlet. This is the name of my spirit animal, Scarlett. So you could consider me to be the good side of XiYe. Remember, he is not actually evil!

I will update this profile. Phew! 

And i once again apologize. My character seems like a almost-invincible character, but all I did was base it off legendary Ancient Chinese historical characters. Let me know what you think?

Thanks! I hope to participate soon.

And a note to everyone: Please don't say that you kill my character. I want to develop the plot in a direction that some people still disagree with the Greencloaks, and they want to fight back to help the Oathbound. XiYe here is (one of?) the leader(s) of this group, but he plays a large role. And I don't want him to die. Honestly, he doesn't seem too bad. Anyways, let me know what you think about the plot plan, too.....

Final note: I'm sorry, I had too many ideas today.

• Posted at:

Flowers bloom, then wither... stars shine and one day

become extinct. This earth, the Sun, the galaxies, and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed.

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

dragondolphin2613

Thank you for letting me know about my mistakes.  

But I feel we could make a plot twist my making Song perhaps appear on a distant island, finding herself savagely beaten and severely weak.

I accept your character and am looking forward to the start of the roleplay!

And also, do you have any suggestions for a new name for Horen?

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

I also accept all of your character's Chinese origins, as I am chinese and have heard of a lot of these things!

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

That's nice! It's always great to meet other Chinese people, whether online or in person.

I look forward to starting the RP, then! :D

• Posted at:

become extinct. This earth, the Sun, the galaxies, and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed.

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

I want to address each point, so please don't regard this as weird:

First, you're welcome. Friends help one another, so there isn't really the need to thank each other constantly, right?

Secondly, I like your idea of a plot twist. However, since Song is already a character in the RP I feel her appearing on another island would be pretty obvious. After all, if that many rocks fell on someone, wouldn't they be battered and weak?

Maybe a plot twist (regarding Song) would be a change in her beliefs and/or character. Song was described as "having good in heart before", so maybe something about that? But I don't think just her reappearing, injured, would be a plot "twist". Sorry if I misunderstood your meaning.

I think we should discuss the plot twist further. It should probably be something shocking, and out of the ordinary. I'll think about it. Actually, we should both think about it. xD

And finally, I think I need to know more about Horen to think of a new Oathbound title. I think we should also plan him out more. Obviously, his temper easily flares. But what else? Does he like to use violence? Something very obvious would be to call him Horen the Pleasant, but I feel that's too weird and too obvious (if those two words can go together, anyways). I need more details about what he does and why he does it (such as his history or how his personality connects with this), and his other traits, other than being easily angered/irritated, to make up (think up) a good word to make his title ironic. 

Sorry, I tend to write a lot on everything. Maybe reply more to what I say? I feel like us thinking makes up a good team, though there's obviously a lot of work. In addition, is it all right with you if I friend you? This way we both know when the other is online. Though only one of my computers works with the game, so I think I can be on the forums more than I can on the game.

Thank you in advance.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

dragondolphin2613

No need to feel bad about you writing a lot, it is less difficult to misunderstand that way anyways, and btw you are a good writer

And also I imagined Horen as a middle-aged man with a scruffy beard, and his body type slightly like Barlow in Wild Born.  He has a very quick, furious temper but is not like Cordelia; perhaps his anger is a little better used/directed.  I feel that he should get his hands on the Wild Cat's Claw at some point in the plot.  He wears his own modified oathbound armor, a little less bulkier and more practical as the oathbound are on the run currently.

And I built on some of your ideas to make what I consider a decent plot beginning

In the beginning, Song ends up on an island, beaten and weak and is starting to reconsider all of her actions.

She feels that maybe she didn't have to kill her father, maybe she could change, would she be accepted again by the other nations? By her home nation, Zhong?

Also please try to share this roleplay as we need more people

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Alright. I'll just write what I want, then. And thank you.

I'm afraid that we'll accidentally make Horen like Cordelia, since Cordelia is described as "Cordelia the Kind". I feel that we should make being easily angered part of Horen's personality, but not the most prominent part of it. We need originality, of course. I have an "idea" of what he looks like now, but I still want to know his history, and what he does? Is he on trial? Or is he an escaped Oathbound leader, wanting revenge on the Greencloaks? 

I still cannot think of something ironic and perfect to describe his personality, since we are still shaping his personality. I will think about it when I can, like I said. And with such a hot temper, of course he should get his hands on the Claw.

Though...

SPOILER ALERT

Rollan, Meilin, Abeke, and Conor each made their own bond token. Maybe this could be part of the conflict? For instance, if Horen steals Meilin's token (though a man with a hairpin would look weird), he would know how to persuade people to join the Oathbound, or help their cause, or impact some aspect in the trial. I don't know. Every story has something major to do with the Four Fallen, so we need more antagonists. Obviously, Wikam the Just, Cordelia the Kind, Brunhild the Merry, Sid the Generous, and Kana the Honest are all on trial. So, even if they get out, we might not be able to make it original enough to attract a lot of attention. I know that my character, XiYe, is also a major antagonist (even though I'm not sure if someone will just say that they kill him immediately, hopefully not), but he's not completely evil, since he doesn't believe in good and evil. Therefore there is a chance that he may change his side. (Not a spoiler. My character's actions progress along with the RP.) I don't want to plan too much of the plot, because that is completely unnecessary. And this wouldn't be a RP anymore, it would be a story. :P

I like your plot beginning, but I don't think it's good enough to be the "introduction". Since the plot goes: Exposition, Conflict, Rising Action, Climax, Falling Action, and Resolution (I am not sure if I got them all and right, I didn't search this), Song appearing is only part of the exposition, or part of the conflict and rising action. She is not the main antagonist or the protagonist. In a story like Spirit Animals, the primary protagonists are usually the Four Fallen. This time, some of the antagonists may be Horen the ..., and XiYe, and the Oathbound (maybe). This is just an example. Do you see what I mean? Just Song appearing is not complete enough to be the introduction to the plot. We still need to add more to that. 

Well, if I'm wrong, please contradict me. Do you mean that Song is the primary protagonist? Because becoming good is a process, and I don't think that at the end of The Dragon's Eye, Song actually showed any signs of changing. Even her spirit animal's death would not change her sadistic nature at that point. So, does that mean the plot also has the part of Song's redemption process? :O

I have a feeling that since Song and XiYe are going to be involved, a major setting is going to be Zhong. Poor Meilin, she has to continually see her home nation wrecked, over and over again.

And I will try to share this roleplay. But I need to broaden my social interactions first...

Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing what you will say next. This is going to be exciting, that's for sure!

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

dragondolphin2613

This post is for all to see

Basically we have some pretty good ideas for a general idea of the plot, and I feel like we should all try to build on them and come up with one big version that we all agree on

And also could I friend you CrimsonNight142?

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

I have a quick question for you guys

As the name I chose for the original post (Spirit Animals Roleplay), doesn't seem to be attracting as much people as we would like it to be, how about we change the name of it and I would make another post and tell you all the name of it and more people could join.

The only idea I have for a new name is oppression against the oathbound

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

And also for easy communication just call me Rysun (No it is not a typo) as it is my first name

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

crimsonnight142

Yeah i will request both of you ok?

• Posted at:

{Zia}

dragondolphin2613

Oh and btw do you want me to refer to you by crimsonnight142 or Zia (I assumed that's your name) in your signature?

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

I have decided to also make a new character for myself

Name: Shan Ming Chu

Background: Meilin's instructor Master Chu's brother, Shan Chu has lived in exile for about 15 years for an unknown reason, strengthening his Spirit Animal bond and fighting skills, then he returned to fight alongside Zhong in the Second Devourer War. His Spirit Animal, a bulky Brown Bear, which he named Brown Brawler (Brawler for short), also has a very special unique type of connection. While he has the normal abilities the marked has, he and Brawler, while in exile, found a way for his soul to leave his body and join his Spirit Animal, and he has found this very useful in many fights.  However, if his Spirit Animal was killed with him in it, he would completely die and not be able to go back to his dormant body.

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

crimsonnight142

@dragondolphin2613: I go by Zia on here and since we all seem to be making our own character i think i will make mine.

Name:Alison Shaw

Appearance: Alison is tall, 5'8-5'9. With a thin lithe build. she has dark brown hair that reaches mid-back in waves she has streaks of teal in it. she has slightly tan skin, no freckles her her eyes are the same teal color as in her hair but generally very serious.

Outfit: Alison travels all over erdas so her clothing is diverse but she usually wears black, white, teal and silver.

personality: Alison is smart but serious beyond her years, Alison is observative and slow to trust, she has a stoic demeanor and tends to hide her feelings. almost impossible to make angry.

spirit animal name: Asha

Spirit animal species & description: Asha is a snow leopard with a compact but graceful form she is about midsized and has the same teal eyes as Alison.

Backstory: Alison is from eura her parents are nobles and close to the queen whom Alison was so distressed about having to serve that when she summoned Asha she ran away so she wouldn't have to deal with the useless queen. She has traveled the world ever since and has a history with ships, loves to sail and ended up as captain of a pirate ship a spot she only recently gave up.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

dragondolphin2613

All right and btw just call me Rysun it is my first name 

Cool character by the way

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

crimsonnight142

thanks, and i will.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

scarletdragon3016

Hi Zia and Rysun,

I think we definitely need more people. I don't mind if we move it to another post. The only problem is, please don't delete this post because I am currently making up about five different stories, and my character here, XiYe, is only one of them. Thus I may need to refer back to his earlier profile to remember some aspects of him. Though, I think, he is a unique character. Maybe I'll copy and paste his profile somewhere else?

I think Oathbound Oppression would be a good name, but not Oppressing the Oathbound, which is too lengthy and wordy for my taste. 

I like both of your characters a lot, though your (Rysun's character) is Zhongenese, correct? I like how you made up his connection with his spirit animal; it is truly a spiritual connection. (Sorry, I could not help but make that pun.) But I think you should also make the rule that no one is allowed to kill your spirit animal, that would be just as unfair as someone killing XiYe.

However, I notice all of the characters taken so far are on the good side. I think that really oppresses XiYe. We really need more bad guys, so to speak. Or there's no plot.

You can call me RuoHan. Not a typo.

Thanks.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

crimsonnight142

if we don't get to many more forms, i could make a second character who is oathbound, and play them as well.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

dragondolphin2613

And fun fact, the Shen and Chu in my character is from my name

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

I am making the new post named Oathbound Oppression 

Also I am changing Shan Chu’s Spirit Animal to a small red fox named Xin Xin (Chinese for stars)

And so so far we have Crimsonnight142 as Alison Shaw( I’m sorry if I misspelled these names) 

I, Rysun as Shen Ming Chu

ScarletDragon(I’m sorry I forgot the end numbers) as. Xi Ye

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

As I said, you can call me RuoHan.

And don't forget that XiYe's "surname" is He. In Chinese/Zhongenese he would be He XiYe. (Sorry, I'm too wordy and precise.)

I will go to that post, then.

I have a feeling XingHong and XinXin might actually get along. Scarlet and Star... xD.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Thumbnail avatar ff2d3c4e4d

forestclue25

Can you give me an updated list on the roles left?

• Posted at:

Meg

I am a Christian, a squeaky clarinet, a forever Ravenclaw, a loyal Greencloak, a Heartland fanatic, horse crazy, a bookworm, an aspiring author.

People laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at them because they are ALL THE SAME.

scarletdragon3016

I guess it would be okay if one person would be two characters? My character is like both good and evil. He's not necessary bad. So I guess, he's two characters in one? ixiidk

By the way, Rysun and Zia, XiYe He is written in Zhongenese as: 何晞晔. In fact, XiYe means light, sunlight specifically. So... does that go into his personality?

Is there anything I should look into regarding my character?

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

I think the character list is this:

Princess Song

Kalani

Olvan

Lenori

Conor

Abeke

Meilin

Rollan

Kana

Brunhild

Sid

Wikam

Cordelia

Horen (new Oathbound leader)

Entha (Female Greencloak)

Orth (Oathbound soldier)

Jarth  (Oathbound soldier)

Current taken character list:

ShanMing Chu (Rysun) and XinXin

Alison Shaw (Zia) and Asha

XiYe He (me) and XingHong

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

1 ,