Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

Hey, it is the chat thread you requested RuoHan

OUTSIDERS PLEASE DO NOT JOIN

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

Founder and Editor of the SAMB Forum Newspaper.

Sebastian, Camelia, Resha, Markus.

Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

Hi Rysun,

Thanks for making it.

I don't know if this is boring or not, but here we can discuss a lot of things, including the RP (Sorry, I'm all business-like, but basically this is for no spoilers, I guess. idk)

And we can chat, of course. That's why it's called a chat thread.

xD

So... maybe plan the beginning more thoroughly? :D

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

Do you think I should type up an introduction for the roleplay?

I have an idea for one:

It was a starry night, as Song felt the wind glide like swans around her. She saw some trees less than a mile ahead. "It's...it's land!" she exclaimed.

Then, she remembered what she had done. She remembers when she still possessed the Dragon's Eye, it's power had totally possessed her.

She remembered Meilin convinced her to stop, her bringing down of the Summer Palace and how she...killed her father.

Her conquest for unlimited power had blinded her, and even worse, the after effects of it! Would any nation accept her? Would Zhong accept her? These questions were like bees in a beehive buzzing around a worrying queen.

As she got closer to land, she realized what she sat on. The body of her dead Spirit Animal, Seapsray. Tears filled her eyes, clouded her vision and made her feel downright miserable. She knows that no matter all she put Seaspray to, he used his last breaths to keep her safe. She knew she would be haunted by this for years, but should she escape to the island? Should she try to redeem herself? Rectify her wrongs?

She eventually decided to swim out to the island, as it was much closer.  She kissed Seaspray, and set off across the icy water.

When she got to the island, she sat down and cried. Why? Why and Why? She thought. First her father, then everyone's trust, and now Seaspray!

Her only comfort and companion.

How does that intro sound?

And also, about martial arts, I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do (I don't mean to brag), what martial art do you do and what level are you?

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

Thumbnail avatar 13c79f8bb1

crimsonnight142

I have a few things i want to clear up real fast, first if you make a chat thread generally refer to people by their nicknames because i for one very rarely memorize my own user name much less anyone elses. Second, when promoting a role play give people the option to choose a character that already exists but you can probably tell that people like to make their own characters so mabey give them a form to fill in something like this:

—————————————-

Name:

Apearance:

Outfit:

Personality:

Spirit animal species:

spirit animal name:

Backround:

Other:

Anyway thats just a few suggestions you dont have to do them.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

dragondolphin2613

Oh btw RuoHan I already read every Spirit Animals book including Dragon’s Eye so I don’t care about spoilers

Oh and thanks for making that form Zia I included the 

custom character form you made 

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

Unfortunately for all of us, I also like to write narratives. So may I add some more to your writing?...

It was a starry night, even though a storm had just passed. Song felt the wind glide like swans around her, as she saw some trees less than a mile ahead. "It's...it's land!" she exclaimed to herself, despite herself.

Then, everything she had done hit her like a slap to the face.

She remembered when she still had the Dragon's Eye, and its power had completely possessed her...

remembered how Meilin tried to convince her to stop... bringing down of the Summer Palace and... how she killed her own father.

Her foolish conquest for unlimited power had only served to blind herself, and even worse, the after effects of everything continued to haunt her. Would Zhong accept her? Actually, would any nation accept her, after what she had done? These questions were like bees in a beehive buzzing around a procrastinating queen.

Now that everything had passed, Song felt numb, and not just from the pain that had been suffered from the battle. She should have been dead, but... she owed her life to something... no, someone.She blinked back the tears that were already coming as swift as a storm. She was cuddled next to the body of her dead Spirit Animal, Seaspray. She couldn't fight her agony anymore... hot tears filled her eyes, and completely obstructed her vision. Would the pain ever end? She knew she had messed up everything. In her life, she had only Seaspray and Kana, but what did she do in return? She kept them away from them, only thinking about herself. And now, she had no one to lean against, and share her sorrow with.  

What made her feel worse was knowing that despite all that she had done to him, even though he had experienced her rejection, he still used his last breaths to keep her safe...

For Song there was only pain. She had failed. Again. 

The bond token, the one thing she had sacrificed everything to get, was pulled from her grasp violently by the waters, and glinted one more time in the waning light as the world grew darker and darker, before vanishing. The empress didn't want to do anything anymore. Perhaps it would be better for everyone is she disappeared in the dark blue ocean... it was too fitting a death for her...

But then her vision was filled with the sight of large green scales. Even in the limited light she could see the scales glinting and changing in color.

Seaspray? she thought. No, don't come here. Save yourself... I don't deserve it...

The once-small water dragon nudged her, though she felt his pain clearly even through her own. This was the pain she had caused everyone? Despite thinking that they were both doomed, Song couldn't help but smile. So this was why the Four Fallen were so close to their spirit animals... this was ultimately why she had never been happy...

Because she had never appreciated what she had until it was too late... wasn't that a wise Zhongenese saying?

Just thinking about her water dragon made Song smile in the midst of her tears. Should she escape to the island? Should she try to redeem herself and rectify her wrongs?

In that instant, she felt as if her companion were next to her again, carrying her to safety. She tenderly kissed Seaspray's body for the last time, and set off across the icy water.

Like you said, Father, it's never too late to redeem oneself...

Ha ha, sorry. I wrote too much. Again. But... it's much easier to write when you've already set a basic structure.

By the way, I used past tense and not present tense because you somehow alternated between the two. Please inform me if you intended to use present tense.

I think for the introduction the other protagonists and the overall setting should also come out. Because judging from this intro, the story is all about Song, and she is the only protagonist...

And sorry, I made the introduction like I will play Song. xD.

Don't worry about bragging. I'm not going to worry about it, because I'm also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. xD. I am also learning Gong Fu (Kung Fu, according to the people here. :P)

Tell me what you think, thanks!

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Hey Zia,

You can call me RuoHan, it's nice to meet you. And yeah, who memorizes all their friends' usernames xD.

And I think Rysun already did the form or something. Could you review the post that will come out once the mods review it?

I think I give mods a headache through all the stuff I write xD.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Same xD.

Rysun, I think we have too much in common. Us meeting on SA Roleplay wasn't just coincidence, I think. In Chinese it would be called "缘". xD.

That means we have a sort of connection that was already placed. This isn't philosophical, so...

Can you both review the draft of part of the intro? (For Song.)

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

It is all good, I love how you built on my draft to make it better!

And funny thing is that I was learning Gong Fu (My family says it that way also) before I started Tae Kwon Do!

If it is alright could I use that intro you wrote on the roleplay?

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

It is nice having another Chinese friend on here (No offense you are great to Zia) as at school I cannot relate easily to my friends there, and they would never understand Chinese and my family's culture, and also how the only thing they seem to know about Chinese are the rumors about dishes having dog or cat in it. 

And the only other Chinese person in my class of 22 (My school is a very small technology and science based school in florida) is my ex-crush so I am akward around her

That's what can make school difficult despite the fact I have numerous friends there

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

Check out my addition to your draft RuoHan

It was a starry night, even though a storm had just passed. Song felt the wind glide like swans around her, as she saw some trees less than a mile ahead. "It's...it's land!" she exclaimed to herself, despite herself.

Then, everything she had done hit her like a slap to the face.

She remembered when she still had the Dragon's Eye, and its power had completely possessed her...

remembered how Meilin tried to convince her to stop... bringing down of the Summer Palace and... how she killed her own father.

Her foolish conquest for unlimited power had only served to blind herself, and even worse, the after effects of everything continued to haunt her. Would Zhong accept her? Actually, would any nation accept her, after what she had done? These questions were like bees in a beehive buzzing around a procrastinating queen.

Now that everything had passed, Song felt numb, and not just from the pain that had been suffered from the battle. She should have been dead, but... she owed her life to something... no, someone.She blinked back the tears that were already coming as swift as a storm. She was cuddled next to the body of her dead Spirit Animal, Seaspray. She couldn't fight her agony anymore... hot tears filled her eyes, and completely obstructed her vision. Would the pain ever end? She knew she had messed up everything. In her life, she had only Seaspray and Kana, but what did she do in return? She kept them away from them, only thinking about herself. And now, she had no one to lean against, and share her sorrow with.  

What made her feel worse was knowing that despite all that she had done to him, even though he had experienced her rejection, he still used his last breaths to keep her safe...

For Song there was only pain. She had failed. Again. 

The bond token, the one thing she had sacrificed everything to get, was pulled from her grasp violently by the waters, and glinted one more time in the waning light as the world grew darker and darker, before vanishing. The empress didn't want to do anything anymore. Perhaps it would be better for everyone is she disappeared in the dark blue ocean... it was too fitting a death for her...

But then her vision was filled with the sight of large green scales. Even in the limited light she could see the scales glinting and changing in color.

Seaspray? she thought. No, don't come here. Save yourself... I don't deserve it...

The once-small water dragon nudged her, though she felt his pain clearly even through her own. This was the pain she had caused everyone? Despite thinking that they were both doomed, Song couldn't help but smile. So this was why the Four Fallen were so close to their spirit animals... this was ultimately why she had never been happy...

Because she had never appreciated what she had until it was too late... wasn't that a wise Zhongenese saying?

Just thinking about her water dragon made Song smile in the midst of her tears. Should she escape to the island? Should she try to redeem herself and rectify her wrongs?

In that instant, she felt as if her companion were next to her again, carrying her to safety. She tenderly kissed Seaspray's body for the last time, and set off across the icy water.

Like you said, Father, it's never too late to redeem oneself...

As she felt her numb hand barely touch soil, she immediately got a new drive to push forward and get to the island as she would hate to see herself drown or die before even getting a chance to redeem herself. Stroke by stroke she pushed herself, not only mentally but physically.

As she finally stepped onto land, she couldn't help by notice a small mound near the shore on the island.  She slowly dug in that area and found a small vial underneath. A message on a thin piece of paper was attached to the vial. It said: This is a mix of Nectar and Bile, the most precious research material of the Conquerers in the time of the Second Devourer War, this rare concoction has the ability to revive any Spirit Animal. However, it would retain the memories of its previous life and could act like a completely different animal...

What do you think about that plot twist? You can change and edit it as much as you like!

Thanks guys!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

Hey Rysun and Zia,

I find that amusing. I guess even our characters understand each other. Although, XiYe is only fourteen, so he's like, what, twenty years younger than your character? Which character was thirty-four? (Or did I mess up completely? :P)

Of course you can use it, though one thing I think we need to do is plot character relationships, and add more to the introduction. Though you can add more to the intro if you want to.

So, the characters are currently...

Meilin, He XiYe, Alison, Chu Shan Ming (if I'm correct Chu is his surname in Common). What are their relationships?

I also notice that three people in here are Zhongenese. Oops. We also need more Euran, Niloan, Arctican, and Amayan people. So... I want to plan the other characters too.

We need to plan Entha, Orth, Jarth, and some more on Horen. Obviously we need to do it together, because I'm afraid they'll all end up the same.

And one more thing... I can also be another role if we don't have enough people to fill in the limited roles...

And I may need to transfer some of the earlier SA RP stuff to the Oathbound Oppression one so I don't have to keep on going back and forth. :P Just for convenience. Is that okay with you?

Thanks in advance,

RuoHan

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Even if you didn't tell me I would still edit it, xD.

The starting part is good enough for now. 

But this part is edited:

As she felt her numb hand barely touch soil, she immediately got a new drive to push forward and get to the island, as she would hate to see herself drown or die before even getting a chance to try and accomplish her goal. Stroke by stroke she pushed herself forward, not only physically but also mentally. How easy it had been to swim in the water with Seaspray, despite exhaustion of any sort.

As she finally stepped onto land, she couldn't help but notice a small mound near the shore on the island. In some way... it was as if it was calling to her. Song... Song... She felt the urge to find what was underneath it. She slowly dug in that area and soon after, found a small vial underneath. A message on a thin piece of paper was attached to the vial. It said: This is a mix of Nectar and Bile, the most precious research material of the Conquerors in the time of the Second Devourer War. This rare concoction has the ability to revive any Spirit Animal. However, it would retain the memories of its previous life and could act like a completely different animal...

I don't care whether or not he will have the same personality, Song thought. All I care about is that he was my only companion, my only comfort. I will stop at nothing to get him back.

My dear spirit animal sacrificed himself for me. I am now willing to do the same for him. I will sacrifice anything....

Anyone... to get him back.

Postscript: I think I made her sound sort of malicious in a way, so could you lighten the tone...? I'm sort of lazy right now... and I don't know how she would feel. I mean, she is remorseful, but since I mentioned before, it's a process of becoming remorseful, so I thought it would be part of the process? After all, Song didn't undergo a personality change surgery, did she...?

There's also a part I'm confused about: As she felt her numb hand barely touch soil... What does this mean? How is soil in the middle of a vast body of water?

I also appreciate the plot twist. But we could add more to the introduction through the setting, the characters, and such. Though it would be somewhat difficult with only us on the RP right now...

Anyways, I welcome your feedback. And it is nice to have someone to relate to in the aspect of culture, I have to admit. As I was saying earlier... yuan... 

RuoHan

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

crimsonnight142

I think im going to change my characters age to 17-18 years old

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

dragondolphin2613

About the soil part, I meant "her numb hand barely touched a soil particle", this is because she was getting very close to shore

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

And who thinks we should write a short intro like the one for Song for each character to bridge Dragon's Eye to this Roleplay?

And does anyone want to write a story version of Oathbound Oppresion with me? 

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

I think I might add a little to my character's background:

Chu Shan Ming (Yes, Chu is his surname), after he got out of exile, he was tricked by Zerif and worked for them during the invasion of Zhong, however, as he saw how the Conquerers lied to him, he changed sides and worked against the Conquerers and led a small group of Zhongese resistance.

And for Horen:

My idea is that he is a Stetriolian (Please correct my spelling), and he saw the rise and fall on the Second Devourer War, and was a remarkable soldier in the Conquerer army, however, as he was tricked by the Bile and found that out at the end of the Second Devourer War.

Then he joined the Oathbound and was still forever hateful towards the Greencloaks as they cast his whole nation out, and would never forgive them.

How does that sound?

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

So, I'm going to address every single post you put on, so please excuse me.

First, was Shan Ming (I have the idea my character may choose to call him Teacher, or Lao Shi, if you're okay with that. I feel like he would be respected by Xi Ye, if that's alright with you. As I said, character relationships.) tricked by the Conquerors to using the Bile, or no? Because I would rather him not. That would damage his and his spirit animal's relationship, and he would be like the Redcloaks. So, I'm safely presuming that he did not use the Bile at all, correct?

And what is Shan Ming currently doing?

Note: In Chinese when we address someone by their name we can eliminate their surname if we are familiar with them. Meilin, for instance, has apparently no surname, or her surname may be Lin, but since there are only two characters we have to call her MeiLin. :D

So, if your character were familiar with XiYe He (my character), you could easily just call him Xi Ye, and eliminate his surname (He). The same is with your character.

Also, He means "why" in Chinese, vaguely. But don't use the English translation with his name.

As for Horen:

What is his spirit animal? Something unforgiving and holding a grudge, stubborn...?

Or does he not have one at all?

Since he used the Bile, then why didn't he and his spirit animal begin to merge? Or did his spirit animal die? Or was his spirit animal out of passive state when the Bile effects started to change, and it rebelled and ran away?

And since he's Horen the Forgiving, he should always hold a grudge towards the Greencloaks.

May you please address each question, as I really want to know the answers. Sorry, your character should belong to you, but I am a nosy busybody who edits other characters. :P

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

And somehow my other two posts haven't come out after hours, so basically I don't know anymore... I'll wait a few more hours and see.

Maybe the mods denied access, I don't know.

O_o

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

I finally know my name in Chinese:

朱 阳 善

朱 is my surname

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

Hey Rysun,

Please post on this soon and daily because it's about to get buried by all the other posts.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

1. Shan Ming joined the Conquerors but denied the Bile. As after the invasion of Zhong he switched sides but after the war, he was framed as a conqueror spy because of his sudden side changing. And yes he drank nectar and Xi Ye can call him Lao Shi.

2. He is on the run from Zhongese government 

3. Horen lost his spirit animal, a mastiff like the ones at trunswick during the battle for dinesh’s talisman. However he regained it with the Bile/nectar mix but started getting the aggre

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

Sorry continuation of 3.

but started getting the aggressive personality of his spirit animal.

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

Because Horen drank the Bile/Nectar Mix to revive his Spirit Animal, it was unaffected by the original drinking of the Bile

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

I finally know my name in Chinese:

朱 阳 善

朱 is my surname

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

I know Zhu is your surname, xD.

Would it be okay with you if I called you Yang Shan sometimes rather than Rysun? For me, it's just how name-calling works. Sorry...

Just tell me if you would feel uncomfortable with me doing that.

And just so you know, don't go around telling people your surname anymore, because the mods usually don't let that go by. This is because your surname identifies you, and it's against the rules. But anyways, why would your English surname be Chu while it's actually Zhu...? o_O

And you have a beautiful name. In case you didn't know already, "Yang" is part of sunlight, while "Shan" means goodwilled. :D

And my other posts have been blocked by the mods, so I'll just sum up what I said. First, "her hand barely touched a dirt particle" is very weird figurative language, so just say she was very close to land or something. And secondly, I would like to write that story with you if you don't mind. Though, I haven't seen Zia on here in a while for some reason. -_-.

And finally it would be a good idea to introduce the newly created characters so others know what they are like in a way other than reading a profile. :D

And I'm updating Xi Ye's background and profile in general, by the way. I even tried to draw him out and I was pretty pleased by what I visualized him as.

As for the other characters, such as those who already existed, I don't think it would be necessary to have to introduce them using a very short story. After all, the people who participate in this RP should probably read Dragon's Eye first, so they understand what's going on.

And, by the way, you spelled "Oppression" wrong as "oppresion".

Thanks for reading my lengthy writing again.

That goes for you too, mods. Unless you've already skipped this and/or all of the above. Please let this through, I abide by all your rules! If I do something wrong, it's definitely by accident. :D

So please let this through, I always use a lot of time to write this.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Hey Rysun (or Yang Shan),

1. I would like more of his personality and traits. I'm guessing he's a respectable person by him not drinking the Bile and enslaving his spirit animal...?

And when did he join? How did he meet the Conquerors? Because the Conquerors almost immediately invaded Zhong at the beginning of the Second Devourer War. So where did he meet the Conquerors? Why did he join them?

The above is very important in answering, so I'm afraid I'll have to use a bunch of your time. Again. :P

2. I know why he's on the run. :D

3. Alright. But you mentioned the spirit animal might be completely different than how it was before. For Horen, how was it? Did he and his spirit animal still have the same relationship, or did only he primarily change? Sorry if I misunderstood.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

1.  Shan Ming is a very respectable person with a leader-like charisma. And more about his background:

He was born to a noble family and summoned his Spirit Animal, Xin Xin at Age 11 at the Nectar Ceremony. However, in 4 years he discovered that the busy nation of Zhong was not place to strengthen his bond, so he lived in Exile for 15

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

and if you are curious about my name: zhu is from the famous tactician in Chinese history, but part of my name still from my family backgrounds 

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

uI apologize for all of these incomplete posts, I am just constantly busy as I have 2 dogs to constantly take care of,

To continue...

so he lived in Exile for 15 Years to. Then, Zerif found him in the mountains when the Conquerers were preparing the invasion of Zhong, and tricked him.

He learned their real intentions during the invasion of Zhong. He was tricked when Zerif said he was doing good for all of Erdas, and as a righteous

About Horen...

Horen became more aggressive, but he gained the leader-like charisma (like an alpha in a pack) from his Spirit Animal.

His Spirit Animal however became more rebellious as it was still bitter about it's last death and involuntary commands from its partner.

Please tell me if this is enough info for you

And RuoHan, do you think I should write Intros to bridge the gap for each character between Dragon's Eye and the Roleplay? If so, would you like to help me out with them?

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

15 is a really young age to go into exile, but I'm not going to say anything else about that. xD

And since you said he is 35, he's been out of exile for 9 years? :D

But the Nectar Ceremony is conducted at age twelve, so why did he do it a year earlier? -_-

And I should add more to my character's background as well.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

idk about the nectar age because I looked it up and the Spirit Animal wiki and it said 11 - 12.

Timeline for Shan Ming:

12-Summoned Xin Xin

15-Begins Exile

30-Exits Exile

30.5-Hired by Zerif

31- Second Devourer War start (approximately)

32- End of war (approximately)

33- First part of Fall of Beasts

34- Second part of Fall of Beasts

35- Now

Each conflict seems to last about a year

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

The Nectar age is on the first book of the first series, Wild Born. Though I don't have the book with me right now in hand.

Hmmm

(In the process of writing my character intro. Will post it for your proofreading.)

By the way, what character intros do you want me to start drafting?

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Hey Yang Shan, no need to apologize. I, too, am doing a ton of stuff in addition to posting on the forums.

(Besides, I am posting too much today or something, I think I stress out the mods with all my posts. A lot of them still haven't come out. Mods, if you really want to relax more, you should just let mine through automatically, because I abide by the rules you set. Just kidding about the automatic part. Or... not? xD.)

To continue... (xD. I am going by your style.) And by the way, you should've skipped the above.

I think your character's background is good. Can't wait for Shan Ming to meet Xi Ye. Though, I'm not sure if they had met before or not, or will they meet for the first time? ...

That's enough for now, I think. However we still may need to add more details, since he is also a new character, after all.

So, let me create a profile for our Forgiving Oathbound leader:

Name: Horen

Title: the Forgiving

Appearance and Description: Horen is strong and bulky with a rough beard. He has dirty blonde hair and somewhat wide cheekbones. He has amber eyes and is Steriolian.

Outfit: (...We need to add more to this...)

Personality: Ironically, Horen is very unforgiving and will hold a grudge against anyone for the rest of their life. (Not his life; their life.) He also has strong leadership skills, however he is very aggresive and can be very threatening to get his own way. He is also considered narcissistic in some aspects because he will do anything for himself, but not necessarily for others.

Spirit animal species: Mastiff, a type of dog, like those in Trunswick, just a lot... bigger.

Spirit Animal Name: ...(not Zhongenese, to be decided?)

Spirit Animal Facts: His mastiff had died during the Dinesh battle but has been revived from a mix of the Nectar and Bile. Ever since it has become even more rebellious and its aggressiveness has been passed on to its human partner. It is still bitter about its last death (it has been perceived that it died when the Conquerors were forced to retreat, and Horen accidentally left it on the battlefield, basically to die.)

Background: Horen was born in Steriol and like many other Conquerors was furious about the Greencloaks banning his nation. He was born in a family with an abusive father and a mother who had ran away soon after she gave birth to him due to this. He was the youngest of three children, with two older sisters. He was also the only person in his family to summon a spirit animal without the Nectar. Because of his family history and his bonding sickness he already despised the Greencloaks for leaving Steriol. Horen also ran away from home as soon as he summoned his spirit animal. He had taken the Bile when the Conquerors offered it to them to cure bonding sickness, but the effects of Gerathon controlling him weared off after his spirit animal died and was revived by the Bile-Nectar solution.

Other: Don't irritate Horen the Forgiving as he is very powerful, especially when fighting, and especially especially when he's angered/irritated/outside of his normal expression. :P

Horen likes to sneer at his enemies from above when they're on the ground to make it look like he's more threatening.

Rysun, please add more to this if you can.

And have you seen Zia around yet? I saw her this morning but she didn't post anything...

Finally, I think you should. (I actually replied that when you asked that last time but the mods didn't let it through for some reason. I wish they could tell me why, though. It was a super-long post.) And as I said on that post that hasn't come out, I would like to write a Oathbound Oppression story with you. Just remember to give credit to the series, xD. I don't want to get sued and I'm sure you don't want to either.

And sure I'll help out with the character intros as best as I can. Already working on mine... just be sure that it gives some insight on their personality, background, possibly description, and what they do. Possibly also hints on what role they will play. But we honestly need a lot more people!

:P

(Mods, please let this one through!)

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

Oh, you mean ZhuGe Liang?

Yeah, I really admire him :D.

Your surname is nice :D.

• Posted at:

scarletdragon3016

Urghhh...

Blizzard YOU GOT ON THE WRONG FORUM, HOW DID YOU GET HERE, I POSTED THE LINK OF THE RP ON, NOT THE LINK OF THIS ONE, URGH.

You're not supposed to just get on a chat thread and post. But seriously didn't you read the sign Rysun put on the first post??!!

No Outsiders

Come on, Blizzard, get on the correct forum already.

And I know they do things like that on our country but this ISN'T CHINA so stop doing things like they do over there :/

Rysun, please read what I have written in white ink:

I'm so sorry! Ah! I don't know how my friend got on the chat thread. Just ignore her if you can. She's also Chinese, by the way. She posted on the other forum I made and she somehow got here. My apologies... urgh! She never follows directions properly.

But on the other hand I think she may participate in the RP, but she's always busy doing something, so don't assign her a major character that requires a lot of on-line time or anything like that. :P Please.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

I can work on Rollan's, Olvan's and more. Please tell me if this crosses with your original idea

And will look for Zia and I like your intro for Horen and will add more to it!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

I'm fine with whatever you plan, really.

I think the profile isn't the intro for Horen, but the intro could be based off of him.

I will maybe try to do a few, but I'm really busy these two days and don't have a lot of time for my creative thinking, which takes a lot of time. Sorry :(

By the way, I think I found two more people who want to join the RP, and I hope the thread continues to make a impact on roleplaying people. That would be, I think, fairyblue593 (who can be called Electra, I think), my friend silverblizzard166 :, and possibly forestclue25 (unless I memorized their usernames wrong, :P). Whether or not they participate is their own choice, though, so...

I can't force anyone to. I hope my way of spreading the word works, though. Honestly...

I don't know.

I hope so.

Quick questions: Do you watch anime, and do you speak any other languages other than English and Chinese?

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

crimsonnight142

Ok folks, first neater age is 11 but in Rolland case he was already 12 because orphans didn’t get the nectar. Second the mods don’t personally check each and every post they probably just keep the computers running and fix glitches and check the posts that some computer says were inappropriate. So they really probably don’t see it when you talk to them. 

• Posted at:

{Zia}

scarletdragon3016

xD, Zia, you're kind of being too literal in my aspect.

First, alright. I think my sources are incorrect, so excuse me.

Second, this is why you're too literal. xD. I was talking to the mods not because they would read it but because I wanted to type it. xD. So I get that.

Can you get some people to join the RP?

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan