Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

Hey Zia,

Could you write the character intro for your character?

Thanks.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

/348523

/348527

Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

I know this weird so be prepared:

No I don't watch anime but have nothing against it and want to start watching it, but I watch Chinese Dramas (with subtitles of course).

And about languages...

As you know, I speak English, learning Chinese and Spanish, and know basic martial art terminology in Korean (We had to memorize some of that stuff for my Tae Kwon Do belt testings).

My school has a unique program where you can take three or two years of Spanish in the three years you are here at my middle school and earn a high school credit so you only take one year in high school if you passed your final exam in your last year of it in middle school.

And just some funny statements about me and my class:

My friends and the rest of my class only seem to know the following about Chinese culture:

The weird ching-chong thing

ni ga shi sha ma (what are those in chinese I am sorry if i didn't do the pin yin right)

And the fact they see me bring either rice or noodles almost every day for lunch

And the fact that there is no one else in the class I can talk to about culture and my family backgrounds because, again the only other chinese person in the class is a girl and my ex-crush

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

Markus Sebastian Camelia Resha 

SN-IPER

scarletdragon3016

And by the way, I'll be on both the game and the forums for most of the day tomorrow, so I hope to see you in both at some time. In the game, I hope we can actually play together in cooperative quest or something.

Thanks again!

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Hi,

I'm on the game :D.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

Yeah I want to play too but I can’t for some reasons:

Basically I have a speech impediment and my parents want me to get rid of it and I can’t play video games until I do...

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

SN-IPER

scarletdragon3016

Well, I'm really sorry to hear that.

When you can play games again please let me know :D.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

But next Friday I can until bout from 6 to 11 both PM

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

scarletdragon3016

:/ I can't at that time I'm pretty sure.

Oh well, there's always a next next time, right?

And I'm still working on Xi Ye's character intro draft. Sorry it's taking so long, but I write like that when it has to be original.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

I am working on Rollan, Conor, and Shan Ming’s intros

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

And quick question:

What kind of animal is Xi Ye's spirit animal?

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

scarletdragon3016

XingHong is a Maltese tiger. I will include Xi Ye's intro later, as I'm still working on it. :P

Is there any way you can play the game tomorrow? :D

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

Yes and around after 6:00 PM

and right now

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

scarletdragon3016

I can play at times, about 8 am to 6 pm tomorrow :/

Can you play earlier than 6 pm? :)

Because I can't play right now :(.

Still writing the rest of the character intro. Can you submit a draft of one of the character intros you're writing so I can see the length, because I think it's being way too long...... :/

I keep writing and deleting, so...

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

Yeah I can play eatlier

what council should we join?

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

scarletdragon3016

idk... xD

You can join chich one you want to join, because I'm not even sure how to join a council. 

I'm starting to play the game. I will stop at about six pm. :D

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

In the beginning theirs like noon warriors or moon shadows etc those are councils 

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

I can play from 5 PM - 6 PM Today and tomoroow

Friday from 5 PM - 11ish PM

I might have to pause occasnionally to take care of my dogs

In the begin

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

I mean 5 PM - 7 PM today and tomorrow

You know in the beginning there are loike different buttons saying things like Moon Warriors, Forest Rogue, Moon Shadows, etc., those are councils, can we both try to join Moon Warriors?

And I am almost done with Conor's intro and going to start Shan Ming's  soon

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Here is the updated character list:

Here is the form for custom characters:

Name:

Appearance:

Outfit:

Personality:

Spirit animal species:

spirit animal name:

Background:

Other:

Here is the updated character list: 

Kalani-Open

Lenori-Open

Conor-Open

Abeke-Open

Meilin-Closed (Taken by forestclue25)

Rollan-Open

Kana the Honest-Open

Brunhild the Merry-Open

Sid the Generous-Open

Wikam the Just-Open

Newly created (By Rysun) characters:

Horen the Forgiving: New Oathbound Resistance Group Leader-Open

Brinkin the Gentle: New Oathbound Resistance Group Second-In-Command-Open

Entha: New Female Greencloak-Open

Orth: Male Oathbound Soldier- Open

Jarth: Male Oathbound Soldier-Open

Taken Characters: 

Xi Ye He: Custom Zhongese Leader Character by Scarletdragon3016-Closed

Alison Shaw: Custom Euran Character by CrimsonNight142-Closed

Chu Shan Ming: Custom Zhongese Character by Dragondolphin2613-Closed

Beware: If you make a custom character you need to include a bio, abilities, spirit animal(description if so), and age(optional)

I was thinking for Brinkin to be second-in-command to horen in thre resistance group

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

Thumbnail avatar 13c79f8bb1

crimsonnight142

just to clarify when you say write a character introduction you mean like a first POV or do you mean a list of random bits of information like Rysun had going at the bottom of the first page i'll write it once i know what you mean.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

scarletdragon3016

Zia,

I don't know what you specifically mean, but a character intro is not a profile (random bits of information, not random :P). For mine I just went ahead and used first person point-of-view because you are the character, but I guess if it's more convenient for you personally to use second or third person you could go ahead. You already made a profile so please write a character intro based on the character personality, background, and other relevant bits of information--without directly stating them out. 

Thanks in advance! 

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Alright, let's join Moon Warriors (which is the one I'm in anyways, xD.)

You are a fast writer; I'm still doing my writing thing which is very aggravating for me :P :( >_

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

If you have any intros you want me to do later on that you have a idea about just tell me and I can help you because I am a very fast writer

(My average every week for 5 minute typing tests during the school year is 85 WPM to 91 WPM, again please don't be offended Im not trying to brag just trying to be helpful)

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

So basically if you looked at Song's intro RuoHan and I made, it is kinda like that.

Imagine it is like telling what happened after the events of dragon's eye through our roleplay.

Please read my draft of Conor's intro and tell me what you think of it and feel free to edit it.

WARNING BOOK OF SHANE SPOILER IN WHITE INK: I was going to add a little more to Horen's bio and if you guys read The Book of Shane

you would know

Basically after the conquerers were defeated in the second debourer war they formed small rebellion groups, and a crazy conqueer called maddox is part of one called the new conqueers, and   i was wondering if you giys are ok with me adding Maddox  as a character and he's the one one along with his rebellion group that breaks out Horen and some other oathbound from thother ship in I mentioned in Conor's intro

Conor's intro:

The sky was cloudy with flashes of sunlight scattered across the sky as if small boats among the vast oceans of Erdas. Another comparison is a quilt, with gray & the occassional yellow piece of cloth. Or at least that’s how Conor pictured it to be like.

Conor clutched the Shephard Crook, no it wasn’t just a Shephard’s Crook, but the Bond Token he and Briggan shared. He felt how it combined he and Briggan’s memories and gave him seemingly unlimited descriptive words and phrases.

He paced on the deck, before he heard Essix’s shrill cry and Rollan’s shriek as they plumented towards the deck of the ship.

Essix of course made a graceful landing, but Rollan, probably not so much. Conor, who expected a couple broken bones and many groans, and as a boy with a soft heart, he immediately covered his eyes.

He heard immediate, loud footsteps and a loud “Aaahh”, then a sigh. He opened his eyes. He was shocked. It appeared that Meilin had rushed to him and caught him. “Hey, it should be the other way around!” laughed Rollan. Meilin, who was fustrated with him dropped him on the hard wooden deck. “Ow,” he said, rubbing the back of his head.

“What happened?” asked Abeke, offering him a hand. “I-I-I,” Rollan stammered, “You know the vessel Zhong has sent us holding all of the minor Oathbound commanders, like Horen the Forgiving and Brinkin the Gentle, it just turned around and is heading back to Zhong. Essix and I tried to get closer and this man, he looked like Barlow on our first quest, he saw me and he ordered archers to shoot at us and we were chased away.”

“Wait a minute,” Meilin said, “You said the man looked like Barlow from our quest for the Granite Ram?” “Yes,” replied Rollan firmly. “It’s Horen,” gasped Abeke...

I only got about this far

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

scarletdragon3016

Okay, 

I am actually a very fast typist and my average every day for those typing tests are around 85 WPM to 95 WPM, xD. My highest typing speed is currently 122 WPM, so don't think I'm bragging and get offended ,xD. 

Its not because I type slow, it's because I type something down and then automatically correct it, and the process is really long. I have too many ideas xD, but thanks!

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Rysun (Yang Shan),

I sincerely hope that I don't annoy you with these long reviews of mine because they are the result of me putting everything I think of on here. 

(So, Xi Ye's intro is currently 8 pages and still going, not finished. :P)
By the way, Xi Ye's intro I used first person, if that's alright with you?

And you didn't write the spoiler in white ink xD. Even though I already knew. (Sorry -_-)

I think if you tell us how Maddox will fit into the plot we can consider putting him in, though we would also need to plan a bunch of other stuff too. :P

For Conor's Intro, I edited some things:  

The sky was cloudy with flashes of sunlight scattered across the sky, as if they were small boats among the vast oceans of Erdas. Or it would be a quilt, with gray & the occassional, small yellow pieces of cloth. Or at least that was how Conor pictured it to be like.

Conor clutched the Shepherd's Crook tightly; no, it wasn’t just a Shepherd's Crook, but the Bond Token he and Briggan shared. He felt how it combined he and Briggan’s memories, giving him seemingly unlimited descriptive words and phrases.

He paced on the deck, before he heard Essix’s shrill cry and Rollan’s shriek at the exact same time as they plumented towards the deck of the ship. Did something go wrong with their bond token...?

Essix of course made a graceful and coordinated landing, but as for Rollan, not so much. Conor, who expected a couple broken bones and many groans, and as a boy with a soft heart, immediately covered his eyes, cringing.

He heard immediate, loud, and sudden footsteps, a loud “Aaahh”, and then a sigh. He opened his eyes, and he was shocked.

It appeared that Meilin had rushed to Rollan and caught him. “Hey, it should be the other way around!” the other boy laughed. Meilin, who was frustrated with his carelessness, dropped him with a thud on the hard wooden deck. “Ow,” he said, rubbing the back of his head.

“What happened?” asked Abeke, who had just arrived on the scene, offering him a hand.

“I-I-I,” Rollan stammered, “You know the vessel Zhong has sent us holding all of the minor Oathbound commanders, like Horen the Forgiving and Brinkin the Gentle? It just turned around and is heading back to Zhong. Essix and I tried to get closer and this man-- and he looked just like Barlow on our first quest-- he saw me and he ordered archers to shoot at us and we were chased away. I won't shoot at birds ever again, even if they're spying for the enemy. I know how it feels now.”

“Wait a minute,” Meilin interrupted, ignoring his joke. “You said the man looked like Barlow from our quest for the Granite Ram?”

“Yes,” replied Rollan firmly.

“It’s Horen,” gasped Abeke.

------------------------------------------------

Please tell me what you think about the revision. Anyhow, should I submit the draft of my character intro? I feel like I would get banned for spamming :P :/. 

And anyways, in my character intro I put the place where the Oathbound will get judged as Greenhaven, because that is where the Oathbound were originally going to judge the Greencloaks in the prior series. Is that alright? 

I'll basically summarize what I have in my introduction so far:

Xi Ye has been having a lot of bad dreams lately, and this time we (as readers) are introduced to it. Some of his background is put out, and then someone interrupts this by knocking on the door. (By the way, Xi Ye is the commander of the Ying He Army, which is like a Zhongenese army, but without the command of the government, so he is almost completely in charge in spite of some other generals and advisors.) The sun isn't up yet, and there's this general who comes in wanting to talk to him about some "urgent news". It's basically that the Oathbound are almost going to on trial soon, and the general says all the advisers recommend invading Greenhaven as soon as possible. 

The rest I'm not gonna spoil, but anything could change. Sorry for being mysterious :D. 

Tell me what you think! :DDD

Oh, and I forgot to tell you that Horen and Brinken need an intro so we know who they are. xD

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

crimsonnight142

i knew it, i wanted to make sure i was getting the right structure.

Alison stood on the quarter deck shouting commands at the crew, "Port side abroad! Fire on my call. aim to take down the masts or we lose the prize!" She called down to her second. the pirate nodded and set the order to light the fuses. "FIRE!" Alison yelled and twelve cannon balls flew toward the merchant. Three undershot and splintered the captains quarters, another over shot splashing into the aqua waters of the hundred isles. The other  eight hit their main and mizzen masts flattening them into the water, the sail filled with water and the barge lilted starboard while men scattered towards the fallen masts like ants under a giant boot. Trying desperately to cut the sail loose before the ship sunk. Alison's mouth curved into self satisfied smirk. her men started shouting and clapping each other on the back when they saw a life boat start to sail in their direction. Alison looked closer and noticed a spark her eyes widened, "Stop it's a fire ship, Mcbride, Fletcher, Delaney get it away!" Her first second and third mates noticed  the danger almost immediately, and called forth their spirit animals two whales and a giant squid who latched onto a loose rope and dragged it out into open water the men called the beasts back just as the ship exploded raining debris all the way onto their ship. if the fire ship had been allowed any closer to Le'Emerald Her ship would have a hole the size of Tellun in the port side. When she finally let herself breath again Alison gave the order to board the other ship and take their prize. Alison led the boarding party across and immediately started rounding up those who had survived. when they stood in a jumbled group she addressed their captain. " I am Alison Shaw captain of The Emerald We have captured your ship and i have enough mercy to give you three options. You can duel me and take your chances on living if you win you and your crew can be on your way and i will give you back your ship if i win you become my prisoner and i can do what i wish but me warn you i dropped more than one captain over the side before, you can join me and my crew with a simple oath or i can give you passage to the nearest island and drop you there to fend off the locals alone." She smiled coldly at the man he was older than her maybe twenty five, but he looked at her scornfully. "I do not fight girls and your mercy seems debatable. but if those are your conditions i will play your game." He pulled a heavy long sword from it's scabbard. " Lets begin" Alison smiled she loved this option the look on their face was always priceless before they went over the side. "Do you wish to name a second?" Alison asked, her shook his head."It wont be necessary." Alison pulled her saber, it was light and the blade was pure silver while the hilt was inlaid with onyx and moon stones and diamonds. taking positions the captain made the first move and aggressive stab in fifth position she danced to the side and parried. He spun and went for her leg with a clear swipe of his sword, but she was waiting and her blade drove his through the deck while he tugged it out she swung her fist at his jaw and kicked him in the chest he flew back crashing through the railing and hung there suspended his eyes were wide when he whispered " what are you?" alison smiled and knelt so she looked into his eyes, she whispered something back. and stepped on the last three fingers keeping him from falling into the blue depths of the ocean he yelled and let go. a small splash was the last sound he made. they always underestimated her...

i will fin

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

crimsonnight142

I’m not done I will Finnish soon and decided that Alison isn’t going to give up being a pirate so maybe she holds a personal grudge against the oath bound so that’s why she chooses to help out.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

scarletdragon3016

Just, please... put paragraph breaks in between.

I already have a headache, fever, and nausea, and reading that just made me feel worse. 

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

crimsonnight142

Sorry it looked a lot smaller on a full size computer now I'm on my phone and I see what you mean.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

Thumbnail avatar b8caa97db2

forestclue25

Okay, you guys told me to come over to this thread, so here I am..

Still working on intro. I think I will change Sera’s age to eleven and then let that be her intro, but I’ll add some more to it. And then I can do a dream about Ninani telling her to join the Greencloaks or something. I still have to work out details. I might change her age or add that as a flashback. For now, I’ll start revising it on paper and help work out the intros to Rollan and Conor and the rest we can work on together.

• Posted at:

Meg

I am a Christian, a squeaky clarinet, a forever Ravenclaw, a loyal Greencloak, a Heartland fanatic, horse crazy, a bookworm, an aspiring author.

People laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at them because they are ALL THE SAME.

scarletdragon3016

That's okay. Would you like for me to add it so you don't have to do so much? I know each one of us is busy with other things, besides I'm almost on break. :D

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Hi Zia,

Other than Alison (obviously) helping the Greencloaks against the Oathbound resistance, are there any other character relationships that are relevant for us to know? For instance, does she know any of the Four Fallen, or any of the currently existing characters?

And I think I can put the breaks between paragraphs so you have less to do, and can just proofread it, if that's alright with you.

Thanks.

To all: Sorry, I'm making you all do a lot of work. I will do as much as I can. :P :D

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Hi Forestclue25, and welcome! :D

It sounds all good. I think that being a flashback would be good :D. Just make sure to put on Sera's role in the RP (sorry, that sounds so bad when typed) and in the plot of the RP.

Right now Yang Shan would like for me to put the Four Fallen's intro together, so you don't have to worry about individual intros. Just please help me proofread and revise it when I'm done. Thank you for your help.

By the way, is there a name you would prefer for me to call you other than Forestclue25? :D

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Zia,

Sorry, I just decided to go ahead and revise yours. :D

Alison stood on the quarter deck shouting commands at the crew, "Port side abroad! Fire on my call. Aim to take down the masts or we lose the prize!" She then called down to her second. The pirate nodded and set the order to light the fuses.

"FIRE!" Alison yelled, and twelve cannon balls flew toward the merchant ship. Three undershots splintered the Captain's quarters, another over shot splashed into the aqua waters of the Hundred Isles. The other  eight hit their main and mizzen masts, flattening them into the water, the sail filled with water, and the barge lilted starboard.

All the while, men scattered backwards towards the fallen masts like ants under a giant boot, trying desperately to cut the sail loose before the ship sunk. Alison's mouth curved into self-satisfied smirk. Her men started shouting and clapping each other on the back when they saw a life boat start to sail in their direction. Alison looked closer and noticed a spark; her eyes widened.

"Stop, it's a fire ship! Mcbride, Fletcher, Delaney get it away!" Her first, second, and third mates noticed the danger almost immediately, and called forth their spirit animals: Two whales and a giant squid who latched onto a loose rope and dragged it out into open water. The men called the beasts back just as the ship exploded raining debris all the way onto their ship.

If the fire ship had been allowed any closer to Le'Emerald, her ship would have had a hole the size of Tellun in the port side.

When she finally let herself breathe again, Alison gave the order to board the other ship and take their prize. Alison led the boarding party across and immediately started rounding up those who had survived. When they stood in a jumbled group, she addressed their captain: "I am Alison Shaw, captain of The Emerald. We have captured your ship and I have enough mercy to give you three options. You can duel me and take your chances on living. If you win, you and your crew can be on your way and I will give you back your ship. If I win, you become my prisoner, and I can do what I wish, but let me warn you, I have dropped more than one captain over the side before. You can also join me and my crew with a simple oath, or I can give you passage to the nearest island and drop you there to fend off the locals alone."

She smiled coldly at the man. He was older than her, maybe twenty five, but he looked at her scornfully. "I do not fight girls and your mercy seems debatable. But if those are your conditions I will play your game." He pulled a heavy long sword from its scabbard. "Let's begin."

Alison smiled coldly; she loved this option. The look on their face was always priceless before they went over the side. "Do you wish to think about it once more and change your decision?" Alison asked.

The foolish captain shook his head."It won't be necessary." Alison pulled her saber, it was light and the blade was pure silver while the hilt was inlaid with onyx, moon stones, and diamonds.

Taking a position, the captain made the first move: An aggressive stab in fifth position. She danced to the side and parried. He spun and went for her leg with a clear swipe of his sword, but she was waiting and her blade drove his through the deck while he tugged it out she swung her fist at his jaw and kicked him in the chest. He flew back, crashing through the railing, and hung there suspended. His eyes were wide when he whispered, "What are you?"

Alison smiled and knelt so she looked into his eyes, and whispered something back. Then she stepped on the last three fingers keeping him from falling into the blue depths of the ocean. He yelled in pain and let go. A small splash was the last sound he made.

Alison smiled smugly at the frothing bubbles, the last mark he made on Erdas. They always underestimated her... 

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

I have a couple ideas, questions, and answers:

1. I am sorry I haven't answered RuoHan about this, yes, you all may call me Yang Shan (My Chinese Name) or Rysun, my english first name.

2. How about we can vote on whether we should combine all of the Four Fallen's Intro, or leave them individual but not overlapping (If it is the latter that is chosen we could all work on one intro)?

3. RuoHan, not trying to put down your character's ability but may we do a character relationship like Xi Ye has heard of my character as a child and that encouraged him to become a great martial artist?

4. Zia, may I do a character relationship with your character, Alison like we met on each other's travels?

5. Again, a character relationship, Forestclue25 (If you have a nickname on this forum, just pretend like I typed that :D), may I do something like my character Shan Ming has met Sera during the Second Devourer War time frame?

And the reason for my character seeming to meet the world is because, as I included in one of my other posts on this thread, he is on the run from the Zhongese government because after the Second Devourer War he was persecuted by them as a spy because he switched sides during the Invasion of Zhong after being tricked by Zerif.

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

crimsonnight142

@Rysun: yeah i will add that in now.

The Emerald rolled with the port waves, the dock hands had scattered when they saw the pirate ship enter the gates. Alison walked towards the first tavern on main street her crew had dispersed to have their own fun, but the first mate of their new prize ship followed her faithfully, after the captain had gone over she had returned to the rest of the crew and said, "I will not make you suffer for your captains misplaced pride, you may choose your own option." the rest of the crew had joined her as pirates...

i will keep going later sorry i keep getting interupted.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

dragondolphin2613

I wish we could all communicate other than using the forums...

Like by phone or email...

Do you guys agree?

Because I am dying to show you all the picture of my character I drew

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

scarletdragon3016

Okay, so this is really dorky but I'm going to use your format to reply:

1. Yes, I'll call you Yang Shan casually but when I'm referring to you for other people I will call you Rysun. If that is alright with you, that is.

2. I feel like we should put their intro together because Rollan, Conor, Meilin, and Abeke are usually together. Unless you want to separate them on a new mission again, I think we should help them stick together.

3. I know you're not putting down my character's ability, but I think that is sort of tricky because Xi Ye has been to a lot of places, since he was taken forcefully from his family and switched training places within a month. I don't think, then, that he would have heard of Shan Ming as a child, or anywhere. Therefore, I think they would have to come into direct relation with one another to make that work.

On totally unrelated note, how do you write Shan Ming's name in Chinese? Could you type that out for me?

I think Xi Ye would look up to your character as a role model. And since I previously stated that Xi Ye calls Shan Ming "Lao Shi", which means teacher, could Shan Ming have instructed Xi Ye at some point?

This is due to my update of my character's background. After continually destructing training grounds, even the people who took him were afraid of him, thinking of him as a "curse", so Xi Ye decided to start training himself. At some point he may have met your character, and was instructed by him. (Since Shan Ming did not die because of meeting him, like most other people did.)

Does that sound alright? I think the student-teacher relationship may accidentally make things too complicated. Is your character helping the Greencloaks, or no? Because then they would fight or something, and I don't want either of them to die because of a duel between them...:/

4 & 5: (Not my questions to answer, :P)

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Yes, I think we all wish for that too, this is really inconvenient.

But, unfortunately, if we don't know each other in real life, we can't communicate in any other way. Don't get any ideas; DON'T PUT ON YOUR PHONE OR EMAIL COMMUNICATION METHODS, YOU WILL BE BANNED AND I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE.

(Sorry for the Capitalization, I don't want any rule-breaking to happen.

I also drew a picture of my character (:P Sorry, I think us two are too common in a lot of ways, I think it is a true pity we don't know each other in real life, :( )

Somehow when you started describing your character I envisioned him having a beard :P

xD xD xD xD

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan