Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

Meg,

I think what we all do is that we do whatever we can right now. Don't worry about not being on as often, I just sneek peeks at the forum and not the game. And regarding long posts, don't worry about it. The length doesn't really matter.

Yang Shan, are we going forward with the username Google email thing? That way the forum messages won't get blocked by mods, but I feel like that would sort of be on the line of transgressing.

And I think we do both randomly, because after we're done narrowing it we start to brainstorm again.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Hey Meg,

Don't worry about it, we are all here to help. And same, I always proofread after I'm done typing, and all the red lines confuse me as to what is actually wrong. If it helps you, use Google Docs or Microsoft Word to write the draft before copying and pasting it on here, because on those you can add words to your personal dictionary (for instance, Meilin is a typo on here but if you add it on the Docs it will no longer have a slash.)

I need to make my character fit in with the plot and make him about the same. After all, he isn't a changeling. I think Yang Shan already hinted Shan Ming and Xi Ye are going to meet soon, and that Ling will go back to Greenhaven, hopefully informing the Greencloaks of what happened and that Shan Ming can help the Greencloaks. The Four Fallen will also have a lot of action on their behalf, and this is certainly getting interesting.

Yang Shan, do you want me to write the part where Ling goes back to Greenhaven and tells the Greencloaks what Shan Ming can do for him? And are you going to write when Shan Ming meets Xi Ye, or should I write it? Right now I think we could write it from both (Xi Ye and Shan MIng's) perspectives, because both are tricky characters when it comes to feelings and actions. For instance, Xi Ye will likely do/say something very amusing to Shan Ming, because he respects him, but also something else contradicting that because he is pretending to... well, convey his stern appearance.

Yang Shan, we will have to work the encounter out regarding what each of them say or do. Perhaps we could do a sentence by sentence thing, since I'm using first-person perspective and you are using third person perspective? That way it could fit together nicely.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Regarding the "restroom" issue,

I think it's really amusing, Yang Shan, how you said that. I know they probably don't mention it, but my point is, Erdas isn't the Earth, so they probably don't have it. For instance, you could just say Shan Ming "ducked into a nearby restaurant to change". In Ancient China, the Chinese had restrooms but they chose not to say it in a rude way, they just called it "geng yi", which means to change clothes.

And I'm not trying to be insulting but you still have not changed your dialogue-paragraph breaks problem. When a new character starts talking you need to change a paragraph. I'm so sorry, I'm being a very annoying nuisance, but it is very confusing when reading.

Shan Ming Chu was one of the most highly recognized martial artists in Zhong, until he ended up on the run because of the rough time he had during the second Devourer War. Instead of wearing fine robes and welding expensive swords, he now wears light, dry robes and welds unexpensive, practical swords. And who would know that He Xi Ye, Commander of the YingHe army, would end up fighting opposite sides than him later on in life?

Shan Ming stood outside the door of Maddox’s ship, hoping to hijack the vessel that night before Maddox and his new Conquerers free some minor Oathbound Commanders. He heard light footsteps, he pulled out his sword from it’s sheath almost completely silently, getting ready for quick combat.

The man who walked out of the doorway was Maddox himself, holding his ironic morning star in both hands. Shan Ming instantly and silently whipped out his sword and put it against Maddox’s neck. “You think we haven’t known you were here?” laughed Maddox.

“And you don’t think you will be taken to custody tonight?” asked Shan Ming, raising an eyebrow.

“Get him boys!” yelled Maddox. A group of burly looking men surrounded the two.

Shan Ming looked around and did a quick count. “9 people,” he thought. “Is this your whole gang, Maddox?” asked Shan Ming mockingly.

“Hah nope,” said Maddox, “The Oathbound support me and I support them, mutual supportion,” he laughed.

Shan Ming, deciding he couldn’t fight his way out without making a scene, started his plan. He released the sword from its position by Maddox’s neck and used it to fight one of the soldiers surrounding him and broke out of the circle. 

He leaped up onto a couple supply crates and jumped up, held onto the edge of the roof and pulled himself up, all within 10 seconds.

“Should we continue with our planning?” asked Maddox, knowing Shan Ming was still there.

“Yes,” said a soldier named Halati from the Hundred Isles. “My original plan was to send a seemingly innocent vessel out there and with the help of your whale, Leetha,” Halati gave a toothy grin and rubbed the tattoo on his forearm, “The vessel could easily catch up.” 

“But I changed my plan,” smirked Maddox.

“What is it boss?” asked Halati.

“We are sending the pirates we work with to seize the prisoner ship, but still with the boost of Leetha, and as their payment, it will be all members of the crew on-board.”

grinned Halati.

“I can’t let the Oathbound escape,” thought Shan Ming. “But I can give an anonymous tip…,” he smirked. He leaped across a couple rooftops, in-search of an unprepared Zhongese government official…

As he gracefully leaped across a particularly wide rooftop, he suddenly felt his chin rammed into something hard, and then he was falling, his arm suddenly shot upwards, out of instinct and  gripped onto the ledge of the rooftop. His arms burned, and while he hauled himself up, a loud Zhongese voice shouted, 

“Aren’t you the man we have been after for two years now?”. “Yes, but excuse me sir, I really need to borrow your clothes,” Shan Ming leaped down to the man, and gave him a light kick on the head to knock him unconscious.”

“You can’t do tha—,” the slightly older man fainted.

“I really appreciate it,” laughed Shan Ming, his voice trailing off across the night as he held the clothes. Shan Ming found a closed restaurant and broke into it to change.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Yang Shan:

About this section:

Shan Ming walked out of the bathroom. He heard the shrill cry of an owl, and heavy footsteps. He leaped onto a rooftop to avoid and watch the passerby.

It was a man, wearing light armor and a long black cloak. He had an owl following him by his side. “He is one of the marked, but why is he here?” thought Shan Ming, “He isn’t wear the official Zhongese Armor, but more like the armor of…,” Shan Ming struggled to remember, “of the Ying He army!”

“So that means that he probably got fired or punished and got kicked ot of the army, and that means he offended Xi Ye, my disciple at some point,” realized Shan Ming. He followed the man and the bird on the rooftops, before getting a burst of speed when he released Xin Xin, his small red fox. He leaped down as quiet as can be in front of the pair. 
“Are you part of the Ying He army?” asked Shan Ming. “I-I-I used to b-b-be,” the nervous man stammered, “Until Commander Xi Ye realized I was a Greencloak spy.” “Well, fun fact, Xi Ye was my former disciple at some point. I have a boat docked at Xin Kao Dai, it has a reddish brown hull and a couple brown bags of food. Then get to Greenhaven from there,” said Shan Ming. 
“Take these gold coins for any stops at port cities,” Shan Ming handed him a couple golden coins, and the Greencloak bowed down to him. “No, I cannot accept this, you are already giving me so much,” the man said humbly. “Take it, I am on the run as you probably know, and many others have helped me when I needed it, so take it!” Shan Ming said. "I only have one request though," Shan Ming said stoidly, "When you get to Greenhaven tell them that I will assist the Four Fallen and their Partners in catching the Oathbound whenever I can."
The Greencloak bowed to him again before stuffing the coins inside his pocket and running off into the night. “Now, time to meet my old disciple, see how he’s doing,” smirked Shan Ming…

And Shan Ming has a serious, stern & stolid side, but his more mischievous side started showing up more after breaking countless laws and rules while he is on the run.

-----------------------------

I did not change anything on your writing, I am just putting some questions and feedback. 

Firstly, I laughed when I saw how Ling was nervous when he saw Shan Ming... again. Remember how he was nervous when he met Xi Ye? I think the mentor and disciple share something in common.

Then I laughed again when Shan Ming thought that Ling offended Xi Ye, xD. I have to say, Xi Ye doesn't really get offended by much, but that was hilarious.

And then the way Ling referred to Xi Ye was amusing as well. He is no longer part of the army but he still says he's the "Commander"... xD again.

And finally... oh geez, Shan Ming is going to meet Xi Ye soon. Some tips: First, YingHe Army has some pretty good defenses so this is a good time for you to show off your character's (Shan Ming's) skills even more! And I have some questions about the writing:

1) Am I going to write the part about Ling going to report to the Greencloaks at Greenhaven?

2) Who is going to write the encounter of Mentor and Disciple? You, Me, or Both of Us?

3) How will that section work out? Will we both have to plan it out first?

and 4) Are we going to use the username-Gmail thing?

I'm just going to draft a start to Ling going back to Greenaven and brainstorm what will happen during the encounter. Please answer the four questions, but ignore all that I said when I laughed. That was great! I really liked this section.

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

1.  Honestly, I feel that a part like that for Ling would be unesscesary unless we make him a usable character in the roleplay, please to take this like I am trtying to conflict with your ideas.

2. I am okay if us both do the encounter part, we can just write dialogue and parts for our respective characters and add it together and revise and edit it for the final part

3. I think I kinda ansered 3 in my response for 2, but extra info: i w

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

Founder and Editor of the SAMB Forum Newspaper.

Sebastian, Camelia, Resha, Markus.

scarletdragon3016

Alright, I will just thinking of using him as a supporting character to push the plot forward a little and to maybe broaden the Greencloaks' knowledge of the YingHe Army and my character.

And that sounds good.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

Sorry I couldn’t finish the last post I had to got to my sister’s dance recital and that took a while...

Btw I can’t be on the forums from tomorrow morning to the 27th, a wensenday

I trust you all can make your own decisions and work on the role play...peacefully...

Well then, see y’all

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

And to answer 4. 

I am not going to do the Gmail thing for now because it could get me banned so I will make an alternate account on here and wait a little and decide what I’m gonna do

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

Lol, that's okay.

I'm sure we can work on this peacefully. Hopefully Zia comes in sometime without throwing one of us off her character's ship, xD.

:D

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Guys, let's still try to keep this thread alive even though it might get buried by other posts, okay?

:D

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

Thumbnail avatar 13c79f8bb1

crimsonnight142

*grins* what makes you think Alison can’t solve a problem without violence? Sorry guys I’ll post when I can but I’m on a trip so  it will be less often.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

scarletdragon3016

Zia,

(grins back) That was totally a joke. (not sarcasm here.) Don't worry, I'll post the amount for all of you. xD

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

Thumbnail avatar 13c79f8bb1

crimsonnight142

I thought you already did that and more...

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

scarletdragon3016

Zia,

Totally! You got it.

I tend to post a lot. It's just that I have a lot to say. xD

By the way, I like the quotes in your signature.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

Hey RuoHan, Zia & Meg

Yeah, I went camping and I am glad that RuoHan took the initiative and went forward and didn't let this get buried by the other posts (Great job to y'all!)

I have been writing during my trip and I got quite a lot done for Entha's intro, and I have a couple changes. Firstly, I am changing Brinkin's location from the boat where Horen and the others were imprisoned to the commander of the Oathbound stationed at Greenhaven (You will hear more about it from Entha's intro). Secondly, this isn't a change but so what, Entha's intro contains a couple characters from Fall of the Beasts, let me know if you don't want spoilers from it, and I will still put Entha's intro in white ink until you are ready...

Thirdly, you will understand if you read Entha's intro, Zia, may I say that since Alison is supportive(?) of the Greencloaks her crew and her shared the The Emerald with Entha's crew so they could get to Greenhaven?

I know this is kind of too much of planning ahead and organization, just to let you know if I am absent on the forums for some time (I will probably tell you guys in advance), I will not give anyone a leadership role (This could change) for the sake of preventing fighting over the role.

And RuoHan, I made sure (I think) to do the new character dialogue-new paragraph thing you told me about...

And everyone please feel free to edit it.

So, here it is:

Anuqi, another member of the crew who was a victim of Zerif when he severed her spirit animal bond with Suka, impatiently let out her spirit animal and charged along with Suka through the trees and toward the cobblestone clearing in front of Greenhaven’s large, wooden gate.

The two Oathbound soldiers guarding the gate took notice of the crew.

So much for the element of surprise,” mumbled Entha, “But that’s how it its when your crew is all kids…” 

“Kids paired with Great Beasts,” Dawson retalitated before releasing Rumfuss and joining Anuqi. “Now I know how Tarik had felt…”

The battle with the guards was incredibly swift. While Suka scared the guards and caused an adequate advantage for the others, Rumfuss charged and pinned the burlier-looking man against the stone wall between his tusks, and Halawir dove down and grabbed the other guard by his shoulders with his talons. Anuqi jumped on Suka’s back and searched for chains to tie the pair of guards up.

After Anuqi returned and the guards were tied up in chains and gagged by pieces of cloth ripped off from Entha’s clothes, Entha called the ragtag group together to review the plan.

Entha looked around and made sure everyone was listening and attentive.

“So, you guys will cause a distraction in the courtyard while I sneak inside Greenhaven and break the Greencloaks out,” Entha sighed while they all but Cordalles fidgeted and looked around, unattentively, “And Cordalles, I believe you and Halawir are familiar with the signal. And make sure you all stay safe.”

“Got it!” the kids said unanimously. “I have a dozen ways to make an entrance and a distraction,” Dawson thought, “let’s start with Plan A,” he smirked.

Entha crept around the stone wall surrounding Greenhaven’s cobblestone courtyard. The female Greencloak’s firm, yet soft hands ached as she held a periodically knotted, long and thick rope that Halawir would pick up and wrap around the top of a tower.

And there he was. The great blue and gray eagle, yet seemingly golden from a distance, smaller than before, yet still great dove down in front of Entha and gracefully started hovering in the air. Entha, who was almost blown off her feet rubbed him on his head affecionately.

She placed the end of the rope in front of Halawir’s beak. He opened his beak and shut it tightly, the rope inside. Entha motioned toward the third-tallest tower, where she and Rasha, her female spirit a n imal orangatan, could climb up to the tallest window of the tower.

Once Halawir returned to Cordalles and became a tattoo on her, Dawson and the other kids began his “Plan A” that he explained to the other kids earlier.

While Rumfuss, Suka and their bond partners charged through the seemingly delicate large wooden gates, Cordalles rode on Halawir’s back and they dove down, pickin gup two Oathbound soldiers then flinging them against one of the towers, then Cordalles jumped down and joined the fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the part where Halawir arrived in front of Entha, the way I described him is based on the front cover on the Book of Shane #2, the front cover of

Tales of the Fallen Great Beasts, and how he was described in Rise and Fall (Series 1 Book #6)

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

Oh and I apologize for overdoing the dotted line at the bottom for those people with OCD (Not trying to be rude if anyone here does have it, I am just in a go-lucky happy, laughing-all day mood and did it to be funny), and please change and edit it freely, and tell me if you disagree with any of my ideas...

- Rysun, out!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

Hey Yang Shan,

I hope you had fun with your camping trip because we only have a month to get this RP together, so I think you're going to be busy. (Not an order, just a prediction.) Let's try to keep this post in the front, it's easier to find that way.

I personally am not worried about spoilers since there are none. But I was just wondering, could Dawson and Devin's sister be included somehow? Her name is Daphne Trunswick, could she be incorporated in some way to support the plot in some way? She is somewhat a mystery character and we could develop her. (That sounded weird.)

And I hope all of us will never fight over anything because that is, namely, stupid. It is foolish to fight with friends.

About Entha's intro:

Anuqi, another member of the crew who was a victim of Zerif when he severed her spirit animal bond with Suka, impatiently let out her spirit animal and charged along with Suka through the trees and toward the cobblestone clearing in front of Greenhaven’s large, wooden gate. 

The two Oathbound soldiers guarding the gate took notice of the crew.
So much for the element of surprise,” mumbled Entha. “But that’s how it is when your crew is all kids…” 
“Kids paired with Great Beasts,” Dawson Trunswick retaliated before releasing Rumfuss and joining Anuqi. “Now I think you know how Tarik had felt.”
The battle with the guards was incredibly swift. While Suka scared the guards and caused an adequate advantage for the others, Rumfuss charged and pinned the burlier-looking man against the stone wall between his tusks, and Halawir dove down and grabbed the other guard by his shoulders with his talons. Anuqi jumped on Suka’s back and searched for chains to tie the pair of guards up.
After Anuqi returned and the guards were tied up in chains and gagged by pieces of cloth ripped off from Entha’s clothes, Entha called the ragtag group together to review the plan. Entha looked around and made sure everyone was listening and attentive.
“So, you guys will cause a distraction in the courtyard while I sneak inside Greenhaven and break the Greencloaks out,” Entha sighed while they all but Cordalles fidgeted and looked around, unattentively, “And Cordalles, I believe you and Halawir know the plan.” 
“Got it!” the kids said unanimously.

“I have a dozen ways to make an entrance and a distraction,” Dawson thought, “let’s start with Plan A,” he added, smirking.
Entha crept around the stone wall surrounding Greenhaven’s cobblestone courtyard. The female Greencloak’s firm, yet soft hands ached as she held a periodically knotted, long and thick rope that Halawir would pick up and wrap around the top of a tower. 
And there he was. The great blue and gray eagle, yet seemingly golden from a distance, s,maller than before, yet still great dove down in front of Entha and gracefully started hovering in the air. Entha, who was almost blown off her feet rubbed him on his head affecionately.
She placed the end of the rope in front of Halawir’s beak. He opened his beak and shut it tightly, the rope inside. Entha motioned toward the third-tallest tower, where she and Rasha, her female spirit animal orangatan, could climb up to the tallest window of the tower.
Once Halawir returned to Cordalles and became a tattoo on her, Dawson and the other kids began his “Plan A” that he explained to the other kids earlier.
While Rumfuss, Suka and their bond partners charged through the seemingly delicate large wooden gates, Cordalles rode on Halawir’s back and they dove down, picking up two Oathbound soldiers then flinging them against one of the towers, then Cordalles jumped down and joined the fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Um, and could you please change the name of Entha's spirit animal? It sounds too much like Raisha and it rhymes with her name, which is weird, personally, for me.

And I don't think Cordalles can fit on Halawir's back, even though he is big, his bones are still too delicate and fragile. Sorry...

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

I'm glad that you are in a really good mood, Yang Shan! I hope I don't ruin it for you...

And I noticed you have a new signature! (-Rysun, Out-)

I like it, xD.

And I might go back to China for a month or so, but I'll still try to post?

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

Really?!

That is awesome that you’re going back to China!

Can y’all try to think about a different name for Rasha (current)?

Yeah I have been writing in my trip... a lot...

—Rysun, Out

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

Thumbnail avatar b8caa97db2

forestclue25

Hey guys, sorry I have not been on in a few days.

I think the intro is good.

• Posted at:

Meg

I am a Christian, a squeaky clarinet, a forever Ravenclaw, a loyal Greencloak, a Heartland fanatic, horse crazy, a bookworm, an aspiring author.

People laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at them because they are ALL THE SAME.

scarletdragon3016

Yeah,

Have you been to China before? If so, where? And which part do you like most about it?

And I'll try, though all the names I have ever come up with are Chinese. xD

He is a monkey, right? So...

Here is what I remember.

There is a name from India meaning "Monkey King", and the name is Valin. Does that sound alright?

I'll try to dig into my memory and think of more. :D

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Hey Meg,

Welcome back! If you can call it that. Don't worry, like I said, I post enough for all of us, and like Zia said, I already do that and more...

xD.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

Hey RuoHan, I have never been to China before ( :(  *that was confusing :D ),  and I was born in Florida and lives there right now...

He is a chimpazeene (To be exact), but Valin sounds okay, but I feel we should ask the others (Zia & Meg) about these things more often because I feel we are making more of the decisions...

Tell me how your trip goes...and have fun!...

-Rysun, Out! 

P.S. My good mood is done yet ;D

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

Oh and y'all, don't feel like i am abandoning this rp because of my new story, i just need breaks every once in a while,

thanks for understanding!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

Yang Shan,

When you and your family have time you should really try going back to China! I think it's really cool over there, not to say the US isn't cool, but, just saying, China has it's own coolness to it too.

Just a quick question: Does Florida really focus on the bad parts of China when teaching about it? All I get is bad information about China, such as Communism and genocides, and not so much about how China is unique and has the most fast-developing economy in the world.

Of course we should ask Zia and Meg, but to be precise I think the person who will act as Entha should probably make the decision. I feel like it would be unfair to them if everything was already planned out for their character. 

And of course I'll tell you guys, and thanks!

Postscript: Your good mood is still on, right? :D

And I'm going to try and spread the news again.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

RuoHan,

Yeah, my family wants to go back to asia, and they are thinking about when they go we will go to China (Where my mom's from), Thailand, India, Philiphines (Where my dad's from), in one trip.

What state do you live in RuoHan (Just curious)?

Florida doesn't really focus on the bad parts, we don't even really hear about any of the bad parts of China (other than the 2 child policy rule, I did a DBQ on it and wrote against it, I don't mean to offend you if you think opposite about it)

And on that advertisement post you did, you put we still have two spots left for four fallen if I am not mistaken (If I am, sorry, I skimmed through it :D )

Yep, My good mood is still on, here's how you can tell!

-Rysun, Out!

P.S. I am going to be posting chapter one of Hardcore: Part 1 today or tomorrow, please check it out y'all

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

And also, this is to let all of you guys know, if you are talking about character relationships (ex. crushes and ships with my character), pls get my permission first before you decide to do it because me and love have a hard time, you guys can ask me the story and I don't want anything to do with it right now

Thanks!

-Rysun, Out!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

To be honest, I'm not sure of what a "ship" is, I'm sort of out of the flow. xD.

Could there be a rule of no bisexual relationships? Because that kind of thing tends to be a source of argument, especially for kids. I'm not being biased or anything, but I just want to keep this RP argument-free, or at least as argument-free as we can get it.

Yeah, and I also, personally, have a hard time sorting out relationships in general, xD.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Yang Shan,

That's nice, you have the history of two cultures for you from your parents!

Oh, and I'm not in a state right now, xD. The plane trips are always really long and tiring, :D.

That's good that Florida doesn't do that. Think about it; with all the population China already has, can we stand to have more people in it and eating off the government? We're supposed to be improving, xD. :/

If you don't mind you could list the points of your argument there and I could take a look at it; I'm genuinely interested, xD.

And did I write something wrong? I sort of did it in a rush. xD

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

And I agree with the whole no-bisexual relationship rule...

Have a safe trip RuoHan!

Tell me about it whenever you can please (If it isn't too much trouble ;D )

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

dragondolphin2613

IDK If the previous post when through, so I broke the DBQ up in 2 parts

Part 1:

In Document B, from The CIA World Factbook China’s Age Structure 2012, it shows a chart showing the population of different age groups in three brackets which are, Baby Bracket, Working Age Bracket, and Retiree Bracket.  It shows that the baby and retiree brackets have a relatively small population but the working age bracket has a significantly larger population compared to the other two brackets.  When all the people in the working age bracket age become a part of the retiree bracket, the aging population from the baby bracket will replace the retired working age population.  However, a popular chinese tradition is that the young take care of the old, like teens or people in their early twenties taking care of their grandparents.  But with the retiree bracket having such a bigger population than the working age bracket, there won’t be enough young people to take care of their older relatives and be able to  work and support their own family if they had one.  Also, between the ecomony and the health of the older people in China, one will not be sustained, as the decreased population of working age people will have to pick one of the two.  Therefore, this document proves that the one child policy was a bad idea.

In Document C, from Feng Wang and Cai Young, “China’s One Child Policy at 30,” Brookings, September 24, 2010, it shows the fertility rates of China, South Korea, Thailand and Brazil in 1979 and 2008.  It tells that in 1970, China’s average fertility rate was 5.8 children per woman, but decreased to 2.7 per woman in 1979, without the one child policy.  And with the one child policy added, the fertility rate has been decreased to 1.7 by 2008.  This proved that the policy wasn’t very useful, as China reduced the fertility rates by 3.8.  Also, parents’ single child will be worked harder, which means more chores, harder work, etc.  However, they will have to do the jobs that will often be shared with other siblings if they were allowed to have them, and if they refuse to do it or want a break, they may face more severe punishment because they are the only child in the family and is the only one that can do chores.  Therefore, this document proves that the one child policy was a bad idea.  

In Document D from Jonathan Watts, “China’s one-child policy means benefits for parents - if they follow the rules,” The Guardian, October 25, 2011, it tells about a newborn who has an impressive ability to sleep through the loudest of noises.  However, when kids have siblings, occasional fights and arguments are inevitable.  But these small disagreements or fights can teach a child to not be greatly affected just because someone yells at them or tells them they don’t believe them, as they already have experienced minor versions of this at home with their siblings.  Another point this document proves is how the policy reduced the pollution and increased the supply of water for the large population.  But if China really wanted to reduce the pollution, they could create policies where you can only put trash in trash cans, no smoking, etc.  Therefore, this document may seem like it supports that the policy was a good idea but there are plenty of others ways of addressing the issues without the policy.  I conclude that this document supports that the policy was both a good and bad idea at the same time.

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

Thanks! And now I am going to help with the packing... xD.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

Sorry, but the 2nd part wouldn't go through for some reason...

And I suddenly got an idea supporting your side of the policy...here it is:

The 2-child policy isn't really cruel because think about it, in America and many other non-asian countries (not even sure about that :D ), most families only have 1-2 children (I am the oldest in a family of 3 kids though...), it is just that in ancient time China (When they had the dynasties and emperors, etc. ) they were used to having more children...right?

And anyway guys, here is the story why I don't deal with love anymore (More like try not to):

There was a boy named Rysun in 6th Grade (That was my grade last year). At the end of 6th Grade, he started liking a Chinese girl in the class named Hannah. He trusted this information with a boy named Ethan that he was frenemies (friends/enemy not quite sure)with, and Ethan told his girlfriend, Abbi. They said they won't tell anyone about it, and when I came to school on Monday, they told the whole school (Yes, literally) about it through social media or by word of mouth. I asked my best friend how did he find out, and he told me Ethan and Abbi did it.

I was embarrassed for almost the whole rest of the year, and for some reason whenever we have a field trip (My school does them weekly), I would communicate with Hannah through making letters with a rubik's cube (Yes, that was nerdy and weird).

I liked her all the way through the summer and into the beginning of 7th Grade (What i just finished)

Her best friends told me that she will say yes if I ask her out because she liked me, and I did, extermely hopeful.

She laughed at it and rejected me, but gave a very kind(suppossedbly) rejection letter, that they all claim they gave to me but they threw it away (hannah didn't).

Later on, those same her-friends said that they lied because they wanted to see what would happen.

Then, after Ethan and Abbi broke up for a long time, I started liking Abbi. I asked out Abbi, and she rejected me again when other people i trusted all told me she liked me.

That's why I don't easily trust new people, and that is why i have grudges against people in my class.

The end...

*Audience claps

-Rysun, Out!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

I have some facts to go on to the Policy:

Firstly, China used to have the "culture" that sons were more valued than daughters, such as for their work and strength. Thus, even if the law was there, it still did not stop people from having more children in hopes of getting a son.

Also, even though the policy was instilled, many families still got away from it and had more kids than just one or two. For instance, my mom's family has four kids, and each of the other families have at least three. So, that means the policy itself was unsuccessful in many ways in stopping child fertility, and therefore there should not have been the issue of the prior generation having a larger population than the following one.

Even though the policy existed the economy of China has still continued to grow tremendously. This proves that the policy does not really set huge limits on economical growth or how China becomes greater as an entire country.

And for the final document, China, like all other countries, has a lot of policies and rules on the aspect of reducing pollution, but just like all other countries, it always has a lot of rulebreakers. In the US, there are always a lot of smokers. In fact, smoking is the leading cause of preventable death in the U.S., causing over 438,000 deaths per year. Secondhand smoke is a serious health hazard for people of all ages, causing more than 41,000 deaths each year. Marijuana smoke contains many of the same toxins, irritants and carcinogens as tobacco smoke.

Does the US not have policies on "not smoking inside", or "not smoking in a car that has a child in it", et cetera? I argue that China is trying to reduce pollution, and the one-child policy may have helped the environment in spite of it seeming probable that other solutions could be found. The policy also belongs to that category in which it is a rule that can be broken.

By the way, Yang Shan, I really like your writing! I noticed that last time you were curious as to which state I live in currently. I wrote a process analysis hinting you to where I might be; if you're bored or just don't want to read it, I totally understand. I like sharing my writing, and being writers, I feel more like I should make this more "mysterious" and like a guessing game.

So, here it is. If you wanted to know my experience with pets, or how to take care and how not to take care of a pigeon, here it is in a nutshell:

These birds are a common sight for anyone who is familiar of the surroundings of Downtown Denver. Usually they’re doing something like pecking at something left on the ground or flying around squawking to each other.

I have seen pigeons since the time that I can remember. I chased after them, looked up at them, and even tried to imitate them.

Then suddenly one day there was a real pigeon in a box, outside the balcony door.

The pigeon had supposedly fallen out of its nest and laid there neglected on the ground for three days and nights, drenched by rain without any food and water, and kicked to the edge of the sidewalk.

We, meaning my mom and me, named him QiQi, which in Chinese means the character “miracle” put together two times. He was still a juvenile pigeon, about 20 days old. He also didn’t know how to fly yet.

Even though I cannot say that I am an expert on the subject of taking care of pigeons, I do know what not to do and, to some extent, what to do when they are in one’s care. I know this because I made quite a few mistakes and learned a lot of lessons from them.

Usually, for each part of caring for them, there are a few major mistakes that you may make. The first mistake that one may make is not knowing literally anything about the pigeon. For example, age is an aspect that seems very obvious, but some forget to check into it. Not knowing the age of the pigeon is problematic because it determines many other factors, such as its vulnerability to sickness, needed level of attention, and level of exercise each day. Gender is also relevant to knowing if the pigeon needs special treatment or if there is a chance that it could become pregnant. The body condition of the pigeon may play into role of signaling a call for special attention, or if it has a sickness, if it needs treatment.

Surprisingly, something that is usually forgotten is the feelings of the pigeon. Pigeons have feelings too. Just like humans, emotions such as anxiety, stress, fear, happiness, and irritability may result in the patterns of its behavior.

When I was caring for QiQi, I did remember to check his age and gender; furthermore, I checked into his feelings a lot. The one big aspect is that I completely forgot to check his body condition. After all, he had been outside for three days, and other than checking for external injuries, which I also knew literally nothing about and what they looked like, I looked at nothing else. The condition of the pigeon, if neglected, may play into role the other consequences resulting from other factors; some are as serious as the pigeon’s death.

Injuries and illnesses obviously and directly relate to the condition of the pigeon. Too bad that the proper standards for this is somewhere in the middle of the continuum, like some of the other ones. This means the opposite sides are both mistakes, leading up to the place where it’s done right.

Usually, some forget to check the pigeon for injuries and illnesses. They may think that after looking at the exterior, it’s all good. But I think they forget the pigeon isn’t hollow. It has an inside, which you can’t look at just from looking at it.

Or others check the pigeon so much, to no avail, that the pigeon has changes in behavior. A few examples are eating less, refusing to drink water, or in the case of baby pigeons, to die from stress. Of course, not eating and drinking enough can also be fatal if the behavior persists.

I was the kind who forgot to do research and somehow forgot that pigeons can be sick too. To me, QiQi seemed just fine, waddling around every time I let him out, eating, drinking, and even looking like he was going to start flying soon. But I was not a proper and good caretaker, forgetting to do something that is probably the most basic part of having this kind of bird to take care of.

Then, of course, the pigeon needs to eat. This is when the matter of knowing the condition matters.  Giving pigeons the wrong type of food is detrimental to it. If you don’t evaluate the factors such as the age and body condition of the pigeon, you will probably get it wrong. For instance, feeding a newborn pigeon lettuce, nuts, and seeds probably isn’t the best choice. Actually, it is the worst thing you could give to such a small pigeon since it can’t really… grind the food itself.

Even if the type of food given is right, feeding it too much can also become a problem. The pigeon’s crop will harden, it may not digest the food properly, and you probably will continue overfeeding it, which can lead to health problems later on. If you don’t feed enough, pretty soon it is going to start squawking for you to feed it again, which is just a lot more work for both you and the bird, since you have to go around all day giving it food and it has to call out all day for you to feed it.

Usually, an aspect overlooked in this area is the way you are feeding the pigeon, which once again relates to the condition of the pigeon. It is generally okay to feed baby pigeons with a syringe, since you cannot really feed it the way a parent would—giving the pigeon from the mouth directly to it by fitting the pigeon’s beak into your mouth—which sounds both weird and gross, I presume. But one of the biggest mistakes made by amateur caretakers of pigeons is using a syringe to feed even adult pigeons. This may result in the pigeon refusing to eat, or depending on you to get the food in its mouth. Pigeons are supposed to know how to peck seeds from the ground and eat by itself. In other words, do not treat it as if it is always a baby (a mistake made by parents in this generation).  

The same mistakes go with giving the pigeon water, with a few more. If the pigeon drinks too much water, it may aspirate. If it does not stay hydrated, it may lead to illnesses and/or death. Then there is how you are giving the water to the pigeon. Really small babies probably don’t know how to sip water by themselves, while adults usually do. Usually people forget to check if the pigeon knows how to drink by itself or not, and just assume it does or does not. This can lead to problems of all sorts. As an ideal example, the owners of a pigeon always use a syringe to squirt water into the baby’s mouth. When they go on long leave and cannot bring the pigeon along, they leave it at their house, leaving a large amount of water in a tray so the bird can drink by itself. The “only” problem is that they forget that the pigeon does not know how to drink water on its own. So, the pigeon dies a few days later from dehydration.

Such a situation is just one example of what could happen if you make mistakes on this highly relevant subject. In addition, if the quality of the water is not evaluated and safe to drink, the pigeon may have a high risk of developing illnesses from drinking it.

I do think that I gave QiQi the right type of food, such as vegetables, soft bird food, and crushed nuts. At least, it was a good start. One big aspect I did wrong was that even though I researched how to feed him, I had no idea what a “crop” was. So I just went ahead and assumed that I had fed enough (since I thought pigeons were like goldfish and they never know when to stop eating). Maybe part of the problem was that QiQi never called so I would go feed him.

Even though I used a syringe to feed him, I would have continued to do that even if he grew up. So, yes, I called myself an amateur caretaker. And I assumed that QiQi did not know how to drink and guessed the amount of water given each time. Thus, all of this just proves that making assumptions are one of the worst mistakes a pigeon caregiver can make. If you don’t know for sure, do not assume anything, even though it is oh-so-easy to do so.

Bedding and housing can be a pain. The mistakes that are possible to make have as broad of a range as a catalog. For one thing, some people detest the idea of keeping a wild animal in their house. However, sometimes this is unavoidable, especially if you are one that I am talking about and you live in a place where the climate is one that the pigeon will (likely) not survive in. Moreover, if the pigeon is still a baby, people treat it as an adult. Baby pigeons cannot regulate their own body temperatures, so therefore count on you to help maintain their proper body temperature. One method includes placing a heating pad, set at the proper temperature, under the baby’s bedding.

Even if the pigeon is fully grown, you still have to make major decisions that, unfortunately, may be mistaken. For instance, choosing the wrong material for the bedding can become problematic.

As for me, I placed QiQi outside, which was probably a bad idea to begin with, and put him in a box, which is just worse. I don’t think I put any other things to warm him, either.

Also, the pigeon needs to get proper amounts of exercise and movement every day. This is dependent upon its age and condition.

Then, the aspect that the people who disgust pigeons think of first when they hear the name of the bird; precisely, faeces, which is just a fancy name for poop, and disease. Diseases that can be passed from animals to humans are called zoonotic diseases, and those that you can get from pigeons include: Allergic Alveolitis (pigeon lung disease), Avian Tuberculosis, Avian Influenza, Cryptosporidiosis, New Castle Disease, and Salmonellosis. However, don’t let this list scare you off. Even though pigeons are called “rats with wings” because of their scavenging nature, this is only a common misconception. Keep in mind that pigeons have the same chance of spreading disease to you as other pets. Of course, you also should not just worry nothing about diseases, because certain precautions should be taken.

As for faeces, don’t overreact when you are cleaning them, but also do not handle it incorrectly and/or get exposed to it during long periods of time, which can lead to diseases such as histoplasmosis, psittacosis, and cryptococcosis.

For me, I do not recall ever thinking about subjects such as “diseases”, “dirty”, and such. Maybe it was because of inexperience; or maybe I just did not think towards that direction.

Inexperience was a large part of why I made so many mistakes while caring for QiQi, and also why I never gave up. However, as strained as my efforts were, they were all in vain at the end. QiQi passed away, even though I had tried my hardest. It was, of course, resulting from different reasons, but I felt like I was the one who had failed. I thought I was the one who had failed the pigeon that I had so quickly started to love and care about as a sort of friend, and now even that was gone.

I finally discovered that the largest lesson from taking care of a pigeon is not how to do it or how not to, but rather about responsibility and the measure of it. While caring for a pigeon, one finds and develops a sense of responsibility and perhaps a measure of caring towards it. However, what you ultimately take away from the experience is to never give up, but also being prepared for unexpected possibilities.

This lesson also correlates to, ultimately, life itself.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Hmm...

I think it isn't the problem of "being used to having more children", and even if so it wouldn't necessarily be cruel.

Don't feel bad about relationships; one of my teachers said:

"Elementary school relationships last for three minutes, middle school relationships last for three days, and high school relationships last for three months. College relationships supposedly last for three years..."

So don't think that dating will really go long term (I mean, getting married and all that.) Usually I see girls pouring their hearts out to boys my age and the boys ditch them three days later. (No kidding; seriously.)

I've never tried dating or going out with anyone because, seriously, I'm just not used to dealing with all that drama.

The above was not meant to insult anyone, by the way, so please don't take it as that. And I don't mean that you can't crush on anyone; just don't feel anything bad about kids your age. I mean, seriously, that's what some of them are like...

So, in conclusion, don't break your trust with everyone, because there are people who keep secrets and are good friends.

Btw, what zodiac are you?

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

Thank you for your words and support!

I am a pig for my zodiac, what are you RuoHan?

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

scarletdragon3016

Yang Shan,

I sort of meant the Greek zodiac but that is fine! I am just at the end of monkey/beginning of rooster. :D

What is your Greek zodiac?

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Okay, so I got some ideas yesterday night (which was a weird time, considering I was supposed to be helping out with packing and stuff):

First, I think there should be a new rule:

No Controlling/Owning Someone Else's Character.

This rule came out for me because I noticed some people try to kill your character, which is really annoying. Whether or not your character lives or dies should be your own choice, not the choice of an annoying person who just wants to get it over with.

Also, speaking of character relationships:

I sort of wanted Xi Ye to have a bit of friendship history with Kana, and some history with Song. This is the reason: Xi Ye has a special ability, a sixth sense, that enables him to see how people are. Therefore, he saw the goodness in Song, and why Kana wanted to help Song and the Oathbound. Thus he also might want to help Kana and the Oathbound, as he thinks they are not bad people. This sets the plot for why he helps the Oathbound.

Is that alright?

Thanks! :D

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Yang Shan,

I was watching Episode 1 of Qin Shi Ming Yue. I have some opinions, xD.

First, it's so weird the way they don't blink and they don't move coordinated.

But I like it's reference to history. And I saw Ge Nie; I can now visualize your character.

The English subtitle was really confusing me, so I switched it off, xD.

How many episodes are there in total... :P ?

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

dragondolphin2613

There are 139 episodes in the show...

I don't have anything against anime but it is just I have never seen it, but my mom watched things like this when she was little and let me watch them too...yeah it's weird...

Can you tell me good anime apportiate for 11 yr old?

I might start the RP early and we can each have 2 characters, because I am getting desperate...

P.S. Hardcore Prologue and Chapter 1 is now out, Chapter 2 coming out late next week!

I can't be on from July 10th to July 15th because I am going camping again...

Thanks for you help guys!

-Tiger(Or what other nicknames I have :D )

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 12 , 13 , 14