Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

That's good; the animes and shows I watch also come from my mom. xD, it sounds like they would probably get along.

And I forgot; is your mom Chinese, or is your dad Chinese? I got confused, sorry :D.

I'm sorry, but I don't have broad of a selection of anime myself. I basically like the songs in some of them.

I guess we could each try to fit in as many characters as we could. (I feel that would be stressful, though :/)

And I have looked at Hardcore and followed it, it looks great! Just needs some grammar proofreading... (no offense, of course.)

Have fun camping! Make sure to tell us how it went. :)

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

My mom is from China my dad from philiphines

should i feel embarrassed i watch chinese and korean dramas?

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

Translation: Tiger

♜♞

Call me TigerTiger-Strike, or Tiger-Strike #7

I will be very inactive because of school

scarletdragon3016

Oh, okay.

There's no need to feel embarrassment over such a thing :P.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

scarletdragon3016

Hi Zia and Meg,

Please post on this as soon as you see this (a "hi" will suffice) because it is buried by other posts and I am trying to get it back to the first page! And I have become sort of worried as I haven't seen you guys in a while. So, please, ease my worries for the time! I have a great big Chinese asisignment I have to do by next week, and that is writing a 10,000 characters mini. essay on the topic of contributions that Xi An has made on Chinese history, so I really can't post much at that time! ...

Can you guys try to keep this thread up? Thanks!

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

I have a few questions...

Zia and Meg, are you still part of this rolelay and chat thread?

RuoHan

P.S. Beware, part of Shan Ming's powers were infuenced by the Gu Zhuangs (Old time time framed chinese dramas)...

Shan Ming Chu was one of the most highly recognized martial artists in Zhong, until he ended up on the run because of the rough time he had during the second Devourer War. Instead of wearing fine robes and welding expensive swords, he now wears light, dry robes and welds unexpensive, practical swords. And who would know that He Xi Ye, Commander of the YingHe army, would end up fighting opposite sides than him later on in life?

Shan Ming stood outside the door of Maddox’s ship, hoping to hijack the vessel that night before Maddox and his new Conquerers free some minor Oathbound Commanders. He heard light footsteps, he pulled out his sword from it’s sheath almost completely silently, getting ready for quick combat.

The man who walked out of the doorway was Maddox himself, holding his ironic morning star in both hands. Shan Ming instantly and silently whipped out his sword and put it against Maddox’s neck. “You think we haven’t known you were here?” laughed Maddox.

“And you don’t think you will be taken to custody tonight?” asked Shan Ming, raising an eyebrow.

“Get him boys!” yelled Maddox. A group of burly looking men surrounded the two.

Shan Ming looked around and did a quick count. “9 people,” he thought. “Is this your whole gang, Maddox?” asked Shan Ming mockingly.

“Hah nope,” said Maddox, “The Oathbound support me and I support them, mutual supportion,” he laughed.

Shan Ming, deciding he couldn’t fight his way out without making a scene, started his plan. He released the sword from its position by Maddox’s neck and used it to fight one of the soldiers surrounding him and broke out of the circle. 

He leaped up onto a couple supply crates and jumped up, held onto the edge of the roof and pulled himself up, all within 10 seconds.

“Should we continue with our planning?” asked Maddox, knowing Shan Ming was still there.

“Yes,” said a soldier named Halati from the Hundred Isles. “My original plan was to send a seemingly innocent vessel out there and with the help of your whale, Leetha,” Halati gave a toothy grin and rubbed the tattoo on his forearm, “The vessel could easily catch up.” 

“But I changed my plan,” smirked Maddox.

“What is it boss?” asked Halati.

“We are sending the pirates we work with to seize the prisoner ship, but still with the boost of Leetha, and as their payment, it will be all members of the crew on-board.”

grinned Halati.

“I can’t let the Oathbound escape,” thought Shan Ming. “But I can give an anonymous tip…,” he smirked. He leaped across a couple rooftops, in-search of an unprepared Zhongese government official…

As he gracefully leaped across a particularly wide rooftop, he suddenly felt his chin rammed into something hard, and then he was falling, his arm suddenly shot upwards, out of instinct and  gripped onto the ledge of the rooftop. His arms burned, and while he hauled himself up, a loud Zhongese voice shouted, 

“Aren’t you the man we have been after for two years now?”. “Yes, but excuse me sir, I really need to borrow your clothes,” Shan Ming leaped down to the man, and gave him a light kick on the head to knock him unconscious.”

“You can’t do tha—,” the slightly older man fainted.

“I really appreciate it,” laughed Shan Ming, his voice trailing off across the night as he held the clothes. Shan Ming found a closed restaurant and broke into it to change.

Shan Ming walked out of the bathroom. He heard the shrill cry of an owl, and heavy footsteps. He leaped onto a rooftop to avoid and watch the passerby.

It was a man, wearing light armor and a long black cloak. He had an owl following him by his side. “He is one of the marked, but why is he here?” thought Shan Ming, “He isn’t wear the official Zhongese Armor, but more like the armor of…,” Shan Ming struggled to remember, “of the Ying He army!”

“So that means that he probably got fired or punished and got kicked of of the army, and that means he offended Xi Ye, my disciple at some point,” realized Shan Ming. He followed the man and the bird on the rooftops, before getting a burst of speed when he released Xin Xin, his small red fox. He leaped down as quiet as can be in front of the pair. 

“Are you part of the Ying He army?” asked Shan Ming. “I-I-I used to b-b-be,” the nervous man stammered, “Until Commander Xi Ye realized I was a Greencloak spy.” “Well, fun fact, Xi Ye was my former disciple at some point. I have a boat docked at Xin Kao Dai, it has a reddish brown hull and a couple brown bags of food. Then get to Greenhaven from there,” said Shan Ming. 

“Take these gold coins for any stops at port cities,” Shan Ming handed him a couple golden coins, and the Greencloak bowed down to him. “No, I cannot accept this, you are already giving me so much,” the man said humbly. “Take it, I am on the run as you probably know, and many others have helped me when I needed it, so take it!” Shan Ming said. 

"I only have one request though," Shan Ming said stoidly, "When you get to Greenhaven tell them that I will assist the Four Fallen and their Partners in catching the Oathbound whenever I can."

The Greencloak bowed to him again before stuffing the coins inside his pocket and running off into the night. “Now, time to meet my old disciple, let me see how he’s doing,” smirked Shan Ming.

Two hours later…

Shan Ming who was making steady progress through Zhong, saw the Ying He, He Xi Ye’s army’s fortress looming in the distance.

“Wow, I have to get through all of Xi Ye’s defenses, and knowing him, that won’t be easy…” he thought.

Shan Ming took his sword out of his scabbard and held it out in front of him as he made his way towards the formidable-looking fortress.

Another two hours later…

Shan Ming ducked into an alleyway, as the Ying He army’s regular night patrol soldiers walked right by. “This nut will be tough to crack,” thought Shan Ming.

He ran and jumped the wall after the soldiers were to far to notice, or do anything quickly about it, and went off running, until he was surrounded by dozens of Ying He army soldiers wielding spears and archers that had an arrow nocked, ready to fire at any given moment.

Shan Ming slowly raised his arms up, “I am Chu Shan Ming, the teacher of your leader, He Xi Ye.” The ferious-looking soldiers ignored him. He held up the jade badge the Emperor of Zhong, or Empress in Song’s case, that meant he had full control over all of Zhong’s armies, but not private ones like the Ying He army.

But that still didn’t help, it just led to the captain of the soldiers becoming more annoyed and fustrated. “Enough of this! Capture him and take him to High Commander!” The captain shouted.

“Well that won’t happen,” mumbled Shan Ming, unsheathing his sword. He leaped up into the air, and landed back on it with his sword stuck into the ground, and he directed his intense energy into a wave-like radius, and the soldiers around him fell like ants before an earthquake.

He leaped into the air and using his special martial art he developed while in exile, which uses the inner energy you have to give you extra power, propelled himself and he landed on a rooftop within the fortress, which he assumed to be the roof of… one of the barracks?

He saw the archers, ready to fire their second volley, whose first volley he seemed to magically miss,

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi Yang Shan (Tiger), 

I have not seen both Zia and Meg on the forums, and the last I saw them on here was their last posts on here. So I'm presuming they're just going on with summer vacation, though my brothers and sister is starting to get really annoyed whenever I refuse to go outside with them and instead sit inside writing for this RP. Not that I really care, though. That was really random, xD. 

And I watch a lot of "Gu Zhuang Pian"s, so I totally get your references to it! In fact, my character is sort of like in that period, just sort of modern at the same time. Have you watched the "Ming Zhu" San Guo Yan Yi? I'm pretty sure I am too young to watch so much violence in it, but I did anyways. So I do know of Zhu Ge Liang, in fact, I really admire his intellectualness. 

And since I'm seeing that we are going along with Xi Ye and Shan Ming's encounter, I'm pretty sure I'm going to start working on it, based off your beginning. We should probably work out what each person does? I'm not trying to seem bossy or whatever.

So...

Do you know how in Ancient China, when there is an army attacking, they set off the fire on the tower (in the fortress)? Well, I'm thinking we could incorporate that into this part. And I'm thinking that Xi Ye should be awake when Shan Ming finally does get in (hopefully not in chains or whatever, that's not like Shan Ming at all). Then comes the irony, maybe? I mean, when there's an intruder the intruder is usually executed... so we need to make Shan Ming avoid capture. Could he somehow look like he escaped, but actually still be inside the fortress? Tell me what you think, please! (This is the kind of time I wish we could actually talk in real life...:/) We need to make it so both characters do meet, but not in a truly awkward way (I mean, it must be awkward, but... I don't know. Not too so). Then, what will Shan Ming do when they do meet? Will they talk about the situation? When we plan this all out I will start writing on Xi Ye's part.

And I'm not sure if you saw my planned character relationship, and whether or not you approve it or not. Could have Kana and Xi Ye, and Song and Xi Ye, have some kind of past connection? I feel like something of that sort is kind of necessary for Xi Ye to want to help the Oathbound, other than his beliefs of non-definite good and evil...

Okay, tell me what you think, please!

-RuoHan-

And something else; Does Shan Ming teach Xi Ye that "inner energy" (nei gong, I'm presuming)? Because that does apply to many ancient Chinese warriors......and I see a lot of the sort in "gu zhuang pian"s. 

And the fortress is not located in "Ying He", "Ying He" is the name of the army. I'm thinking the army should be located in "Jin Chuan". Is that alright? Because Ying He is actually a reference to my nicknames "Galaxy" and "Galaxian", and the Milky Way. 

And as an add-on (I'm sorry my writing has no organization), if (likely) Xi Ye has nei gong, then it'll be really interesting if/when they fight, xD...

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

I am sorry I put Ying He fortress, but I think you misunderstood as I meant it is the Ying He army's fortress, not the fortress of Ying He.

Yes, the Nei gong was meant to be there and it is that, but i didn't wnat to make it to exxagerated or everyone that adoesn't understand our culture will probably hate me for seemingly OPing my character with that ability.

Oh, and don't feel confined to this RP to not hang out with your siblings, just saying. I have two younger sisters, but they never want to hang out with me so i am just pretty much watch gu zhuang pians or typing hardcore or intros on here all day long...

I agree with a lot of the pre-meeting (Shan Ming and Xi Ye) you said, and I am perfectly fine if Kana or/and Song have connections with Xi Ye, and Xi Ye could have been taught the nei gong by shan ming.

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Ok, that's good, I'm sorry for misunderstanding your meaning.

And I don't think it's exaggerated, because...MeiLin actually does seem to have it, though it is actually never put out directly. So I don't think we would be overpowering our character, it is Zhongenese culture's uniqueness. 

And I like to hang out on the forums but I wish they would respect what I like. Seriously, I respect it when they're playing video games or going outside to shop or whatever, I don't understand why they don't do the same when I'm the one trying to write things. 

I have an older "brother", one younger sister, and two younger brohers who look exactly the same though they aren't twins, and a lot of cousins :/. It sometimes (actually, most times) gets annoying... especially in times like this :P. 

Thanks for accepting it! 

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

Sorry i couldn't reply, i was at taekwondo class...

I will put the nei gong in the final copy of it (the one submitted to the rolpelay thread), I am trying to understand what you mean by the respect for what you like (never mind, I do understand it :D), becacuse I am the oldest one and my two younger sisters don't dare to try to talk back to me (well the older one of the two does), and they don't force me to do anything...

-Tiger/Rysun/Yang Shan

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi,

No problem.

xD, you're so lucky. My "siblings" are so spoiled, and by that I mean...

Wait, let me explain to you. In China we even call cousins "sisters" and "brothers", so the ones I specified are my cousins (sorry for the misunderstanding).

And for instance:

My older brother gets 100 yuan to spend every day (yes, every day, literally). My younger sister gets to buy everything she wants, and my two younger brothers are spoiled, have a really irritable temper, throw tantrums, and want everything their way. That is what I mean by "respect for what I like"; they get everything their way and they don't respect my privacy when I'm trying to write...

Urgh... I know I'm not supposed to complain to you, I feel like that would be unfair for you, but still...

And here my two younger brothers come again... (screams in frustration and wishes to actually have nei gong so I can send them to an alternate dimension... or something of the sort...)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

scarletdragon3016

Okay, I drafted out my part:

Strangely, I didn’t feel tired, even though I barely slept the night before.

And it looked like I wasn’t going to rest very early tonight either. I looked down at Xing Hong, but instead of looking back at me, he seemed to be looking out in the night. Then he bumped me on the leg.

I gazed up at the night sky. In our fortress, it seemed to be even darker than outside, as if the walls were some kind of impenetrable shield. In a way, it was. The outside world: Zhong, the rest of Erdas, was moving, but sometimes it seemed as if we weren’t at all.

I tried holding my eyes open, without blinking. I utterly failed. I was never good at holding my eyes still when something seemed to be changing in some way. Everything changes…I reminded myself. Even the stars. Right now, they were in their shape of the constellations, but a thousand years later, the shape would be altered, or perhaps, even the stars themselves wouldn’t exist anymore. Their flashing—their blinking, and their light, would be gone forever in an instant. Only darkness and silence in space would be left in their place.

And would I be there to see change? And even if I did, would the change be good or bad?

Xing Hong bumped me again—this time, much harder. If I had been more distracted I likely would have been bumped right off the railing entirely. “What is it?” I asked, puzzled. My tiger was acting strange. Usually he would be more careful. Was it an enemy invasion? No, then the feng huo would be lighted, wouldn’t they? But Xing Hong’s hairs on the back of his neck weren’t stood on end, either. Was he trying to show me something? He didn’t seem alarmed, so what did that mean…?

As if trying to demonstrate how to do something, he cocked his head to one side, putting one ear up. I ruffled the fur on that ear, then listened. At first I didn’t hear anything, then I realized it; soldiers on the other side of the fortress were shouting. I tried to hear more.  What were they shouting about? Clearly they weren’t celebrating…they were threatening someone…? What? Were the soldiers quarreling? No, they got along fairly well. So what was going along?

Xing Hong actually seemed to be trying to nudge me off the railing, so I let him do exactly that. It was faster that way, anyhow. In midair I twisted and landed on both feet, then started towards the direction of the…shouting. Surely I would figure out more of what was going on once I was going. Somehow I had a feeling that change had already found me.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

That part you wrote is great RuoHan! 

I have a question, are you done with that 10,000 word chinese essay yet? 

If you aren't don't try to stress over the RP and forget about the essay, just saying...

Can you tell me all of the defenses the Ying He army's fortress will have, so I can include them in my part please?

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey Yang Shan,

Thanks!

And no I'm not done with it. :/ I've been having difficulty finding sources and info, so I sort of...uh...sneak on here and post. xD. Don't worry...

I won't forget about it, xD. But thanks!

And I'll try to think about the defenses. But I'll need to think about it for a bit, if you don't mind...

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Hello Everyone!

I found the chat thread! 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past,

but I daresay, you might

learn something from it." -

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Triplet with Time and Tiger

Everything just got

Spooky

scarletdragon3016

Nice, welcome.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy!

-Tiger(OMLETTE/OMLLON :D)

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Okay, I'm drafting the fortress defenses:

When an army is invading or an intruder is within the fortress the "feng huo" towers are ignited.

There are various traps even in the fortress, such as very deep 10 meter deep holes that are specially designed so the edges are unescapeable, spears shooting out of walls, and a certain fire trap in Xi Ye's room (I won't go any further than that...). Also, Xi Ye is always on high guard, even when asleep, so... you could say he is a defense.

In addition the patrols are organized in a way so if there is a lone intruder they can easily surround him, and just so you know the food supplies are always guarded, even though I'm sure Shan Ming wouldn't try anything with that. There are also a few tricks up my sleeve regarding their food supplies and defense, which I'm not going to reveal yet, xD.

Tiger, I feel like you are forgetting this RP after Hardcore came out, even though I'm sure that you need a break from it and some of us... Please don't, even though Zia and Meg have not shown up recently. I am starting to feel like I am disappearing along with the RP, and I will probably do so if you allow the RP to disappear and get buried, because this is, in fact, my first RP and I would be truly devastated if it failed utterly to even start.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

Hello RuoHan,

It's just something I forgot to tell you,

Yes, sometimes i need a break and do someting else sometimes, like that's why I write Hardcore, but I should have specifild, can you help do...the intros for Brinkin, Kalani? I will do everything else...

And i have been practicing a lot of taekwondo and doing more chores lately, so i WRITE intros whenever I can and write Hardcore on my other free time...That's why swampy's doing hardcore with me...

Thank you for the defense list, will add that into shan ming's part...

Is it okay if i make it that Shan Ming doesn't have too hard of a time getting through? He did teach Xi Ye

-Tiger

P.S. Wish me lluck for my belt testing!

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi Yang Shan,

I don't know what significance Brinkin and Kalani play in the plot but I will try...

What does Brinkin do again? Is she part of the Oathbound? (Will look up as soon as I submit this post.)

It's fine that Shan Ming doesn't have a hard time, but please don't OP your character so much the defenses don't seem like anything. There should be some level of difficulty to it, xD. Or, I guess, probably the "hardest" time would be when they do meet. And since defenses actually require more creativity than just teachings from Shan Ming (remember Xi Ye did actually get taught at a lot of other locations as well), Shan Ming shouldn't be expecting every single one.

Sorry for the confusion. If you need more clarification, just let me know.

-Galaxian Explosion-

P.S. Do you know if it is against the rules for my signature to be in Chinese? Because I have submitted it multiple times and it hasn't gone through...

Thanks!

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

Hey, RuoHan

Brinkin, is mentioned in Entha's intro, he/she can be a girl or a boy, whatever you think would be ok...

Kalani, you can be original with that if you want, I am kind of running out of ideas...

Yeah, i will make sure to not make Shan Ming OP, I guess I will have to revise my intro...not because I made him OP....

-Tiger

P.S. I saw your post about that, should I try it? I don't really have much to say in Chinese though...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi Yang Shan,

I am thinking of doing Horen and Brinkin's intro together, is that okay? I want to put the plot of the intro as them taking over the prisoner ship. (I think Brinkin is a woman...)

I'll try to come up with something for Kalani, but you guys should review it then. I don't see Swampy on this thread as much as the other ones, I don't know why, and hopefully (!) Zia and Meg will come back very, very soon.

Why would you need to revise your intro? :/

And if you want to you can, but I wouldn't recommend it if you don't know what to say :D.

And I'll be off for most of the afternoon and after this today. :(

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

Thumbnail avatar 13c79f8bb1

crimsonnight142

Sorry I haven't been on and I'm afraid that might continue because I leave for camp today and they don't want phones there but I’ll catch up when I get back.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

scarletdragon3016

Hi Zia,

No problem, I'm so happy you're back, it doesn't matter if it's been so long. Now that you've told us I won't worry as much. :D Have fun at camp! I hope to see you sooon.

And hopefully Meg will also show up soon too!

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

Yay! You're back!

sorry for being inactive, I have my reasons...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi All, (especially Swampy, who seems to be the only active member right now on the RP--I mean, on the forums)

I am currently working on Horen & Brinkin's intro and I should be finished soon. When Yang Shan comes back (hopefully soon), could you all review it? Thanks!

Hopefully it doesn't take a week...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

scarletdragon3016

Alright, I'm done with my first draft of Brinkin and Horen's intro!

I'll post it once one of you actually indicates that you're still on.

Galaxian Explosion :D

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

scarletdragon3016

C'mon guys, couldn't you be on at least once in while? I feel alone.

And Horen and Brinkin are too...:P Just kidding. They wouldn't.

This post is just for bumping it. Because apparently, all of you forgot about this. Tiger, you're excused. Zia, you're excused too. Meg: How long has it been? and Swampy: Where have you been?! xD.

-Galaxian- (feeling more like Big Bang. Because of you guys and your inactivity. Want to blow some galaxies up. Or maybe the universe, idk.)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

Here is Kalani's intro:

The water was crystal clear, with little pollution, yet it still held some of the turquoise color from the water in the Hundred Isles, which was already long behind them.

Kalani stood on the bow of her ship, listening to the chatter that accompanied the steadfast rowing of her faithful crew.

Normally there would be whales pulling the ship, however the fact that she volunteered to help the Greencloaks catch the runaway Oathbound and how it won’t be a quick and easy matter made the other islanders reluctant to let Kalani take a few of their precious, needed whales on such a long, perlious journey.

This also accompanied the dozens of other factors that hindered their long journey from her home in Oceanus to the High Chefitan of Nilo’s (fill in the correct word here, I’m out of words) in Nilo, where she and her crew would join the Four Fallen in their new quest. 

These factors included stonefish, which was mainly for those responsible for their meals, fights at docks and harbors, and…

The deadly Zhongese Lion Sharks!  She heard a yelp, then a scream from Marlin, the man currently diving for the fish.

He, however, made use of his fish spear and stabbed the fearsome shark by it’s eyes. This was one within the short list of unique weakness the lion shark possesses. They would retreat when encountering difficulty or strong resistance when attacking prey, however, they came back in a group of 4 or 5, marking it difficult to get to safety quickly enough.

In a few moments, two crew members, a male and female, were bending over the deck, extending their arms towards Marlin.

He waved them away before diving back underwater, with a muffled, barely audible:

“I’m going to get the fish,” as he dove underwater again. The two crew members shrugged, and walked towards their Captain, Kalani.

“Captain?” the male crew member asked. 

Kalani turned:

“Where’s Marlin?”

“Um,” the female crew member said, “He went back to dive for fish.”

Kalani’s face turned into a worried one, “Does HE NOT KNOW WHAT ZHONGESE LION SHARKS DO?” She took a long breath. “Is he even a Hundred Isle Islander?”

The two crew members walked away nervously from Kalani’s sudden emotional outburst.

“Get ready to fight!” Kalani’s voice seemed to roll across the deck of the ship.

It was chaos onboard as the crew scrambled off their feet for spears, bows, and quivers. Then, among the chaos onboard, there was a “Splash!” as someone emerged from the water. 

“I got the fish!” Marlin excitedly cried.

There were cries and exclamations of:

“How many?” “Enough for how many meals?”

Marlin held up the netted bag holding the fish. It was more that enough for a whole day!

Then, the sharks came. The same two crew members reached for Marlin’s hand. He threw the bag of fish onto the deck, which was when the sharks suddenly got attracted to the ship instead of Marlin.

As Marlin was hauled up, a shark tried to leap up and eat him, only stopped and killed by a precise, swift arrow shot by Kalani.

Marlin, who was the first mate of the ship and now safely onboard, grabbed a small fish and threw it into the ocean. The crew looked at him with confusion.

Then, Marlin told the others his plan. The sharks cluste red around the fish, fighting each other for the food.

A “Fire!” was heard, and the crew threw and shot dozens of spears & arrows. Most of the sharks were either wounded or killed, while the rest retreated.

After cleaning up and getting the meal ready, Tomie, the Hammerhead’s chef, announced:

“Fried OCEANUS CRABFISH!”

The crew applauded and cheered as Tomie and his assistants carried out plates of food.

Kalani also applauded, but something tugged at her mind. She looked towards the ocean, turning to her left.

“How could it be?” thought Kalani, noticing the dead, enormous Zhongese Water Dragon, whose scales still glistened in the sunlight, drifting across the empty ocean. “Could it be Song’s dead Spirit Animal? Seaspray, the dead Zhongese Water Dragon?”

Suddenly, far across the horizon, there was a flash of white light and the water dragon’s dead body also disappeared in another flash of white light.

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Brinkin and Horen's intro:

Brinkin sat in her cell quietly, though also glancing at her fellow prison inmate, Horen, occasionally. The man was just as restless as his spirit animal, not only pacing in his cell, but she was also pretty sure that he was also, in addition to that, muttering curses under his breath and coming up with creative ways of how he would “deal with” them once they were in his hands. Some of the ways she caught certainly made her glad that Horen the Forgiving was not her enemy. She did not envy those who had sought out his ever-growing vengeance, and she did not want to know what would happen when he did get his hands on those he wanted to crush.

But the situation itself was really getting on her nerves. The food, other than being soggy and wet, was also moldy and likely ten times worse than what they fed to slaves back in those days. She did not recall the other Oathbound leader eating anything at all other than the meat, which she thought tasted like rubber and smelled like something fresh out of… never mind.

But just by one judging from the way he gnashed and grinded it with his teeth as he devoured it, it seemed as if he was treating the meat as if it came from the Greencloaks. Horen definitely was more of a carnivore than an omnivore.

The prior night, the other Oathbound leader had been in the worst mood she had ever seen him in, and just seeing that Horen was in his worst of moods should have been something anyone would have been worried about.

And his bad mood had certainly been implied when the guard came in to give them their food. Brinkin was, of course, much more patient than the other Oathbound leader, even though she also certainly detested the Greencloaks for forcing them into this situation. That meant that she also forced down all the food she could, despite its grossness, to conserve energy for a possible way out of there. She personally thought the guards weren’t all that bad; after all, all they did was give the two pitying looks.

But Horen wasn’t helping matters; instead, he did exactly the opposite. The meal had been composed of slimy mushroom stew and bread that had probably been sitting out in the open for three months. The stew had been shoved down the guard’s throat, followed by the bread.

Brinkin would have laughed if not for the fact that she was starving, and now none of the guards agreed to come and give them their food.

Today, she overheard the guards talking about getting near to Zhong, and the best thing was that Horen seemed to actually be in half a decent mood today. The only goal now was to keep it that way.

She went over to him, bumping him the shoulder. He snarled, seemingly startled by her action. She made a motion for him to be quiet, and he complied—surprisingly. “Horen,” she whispered, “Don’t make any noise. We’re getting out of here.”

The man furrowed his brow, as to ask “How?”, but he seemed to understand that they were going to come up with a plan to answer that very question. “I overheard that we’re getting close to land,” she replied. “Once they get close to the strait—that’s the closest part— we can get to it. Of course, that probably involves… some swimming.”

“Swimming?” the man growled, in an attempt to whisper and make his words still come out clearly. “I have a better idea.”

Brinkin raised an eyebrow, asking silently: “And that is…?”

“Take over the ship,” he replied, grinning wickedly. “It should be easy; those Greencloak punks shouldn’t stand a chance, once we get out of here.”

Brinkin wanted to roll her eyes; she should never have mentioned this entire thing. “And how do we get out?” she asked, sounding a little frustrated and a little taunting at the same time.

Horen continued to grin, undaunted; he went over to the bars, and pulled. The bars seemed to groan, but it didn’t move, and he stopped. He motioned. Brinkin went over, despite herself. She wasn’t so weak when it came to muscle strength, either.

They pulled on the same bar, and it bent like it was nothing. They did the same to the other bar. Horen kicked at the bricks underneath it; and they all cracked and crumbled to the ground. Brinkin was astonished; the man was stronger than she thought. Either that, or it was his boots.

“Here, there won’t be any guards too close around,” Horen told her, handing her a knife he apparently had stuck inside his boot, and a long wind of rope that apparently came from nowhere. He also took another dagger, and his belt. Brinkin remembered, with a start, that he had scared all the guards away. 

“Alright,” he said, still wearing that annoying grin of his, as if he owned Erdas itself. “Anything else?”

Brinkin’s stomach growled. Absolute worst time, she grumbled to herself, even louder than that thing inside her. Horen smirked, holding in a snicker; his hand shot into his pockets, and out came the food that he had apparently refused to even touch over the days. Brinkin actually grinned this time as she shoved some of it into her mouth, then offered the other leader some. Horen smiled and shook his head, and Brinkin shoved the rest into her pockets.

Her turn. Brinkin the Gentle led the way through the ship as if she lived on it herself, expertly swerving around guards when necessary. She heard Horen’s breath rasping quietly but obviously, as if he wanted to do something to those guards whenever they passed by them silently. She shook her head at him slowly, then motioning for him to follow her. He stopped.

They went into a small cabin, where inside they found plenty of weapons; including their own. Horen smiled with pleasure as he took some of the best, and Brinkin hid hers as she watched the other, after she was done choosing.

Horen raised an eyebrow impatiently. Brinkin nodded, and the two Oathbound leaders went back into the darkness, grasping their weapons.

-------------

Don't know if I developed the characters well enough (was about to say good enough, R.I.P. my grammar :P). Give feedback, please!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

Wow, Brinkin & Horen's intro is really good, can you pls give me some feedback about Kalani's? And also add and edit it too pls...

Thanks

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

I thought you did well. Good job.

The water was crystal clear, with little pollution, yet it still held some of the turquoise color from the water in the Hundred Isles, which was already long behind them. Kalani stood on the bow of her ship, listening to the chatter that accompanied the steadfast rowing of her faithful crew.

Normally there would be whales pulling the ship, however the fact that she volunteered to help the Greencloaks catch the runaway Oathbound made the other islanders reluctant to let Kalani take a few of their precious, needed whales on such a long, perlious journey. 

This was also accompanied by the dozens of other factors that hindered their long journey from her home in Oceanus to the High Chefitan of Nilo’s stronghold in Nilo, where she and her crew would join the Four Fallen in their new quest.  

These factors included stonefish, which were mainly responsible for being their main source of meals, fights at docks and harbors, and…
The deadly Zhongese Lion Sharks!  She heard a yelp, then a scream from Marlin, the man currently diving for the fish. He, however, made use of his fish spear and stabbed the fearsome shark by its eyes. This was one within the short list of unique weaknesses that the lion shark possesses. They would retreat when encountering difficulty or strong resistance when attacking prey, however, they came back in a group of 4 or 5, marking it difficult to get to safety quickly enough.
In a few moments, two crew members, a male and female, were bending over the deck, extending their arms towards Marlin. He waved them away before diving back underwater, with a muffled, barely audible mumble: "I'm going to get the fish" as he dove underwater again. The two crew members shrugged in exasperation at his stubborness and walked towards their captain--towards her. 

“Captain?” the male crew member asked.  

Kalani turned. “Where’s Marlin?” she asked.

“Um,” the female crew member replied reluctantly, “he went back to dive for fish.”
"Does he not know what Zhongenese lion sharks do?” she half-screamed. Then she took a long breath. “Is he even a Hundred Isles islander?” 
The two crew members walked away nervously from s sudden emotional outburst. ” s voice seemed to roll across the deck of the ship.
It was chaos onboard as the crew scrambled off their feet for spears, bows, and quivers. Then, among it all, there was a loud splash as someone emerged from the water. 
“I got the fish!” Marlin excitedly cried.
There were cries and exclamations of: “How many?”, “Enough for how many meals?”, and the sort. Marlin held up the netted bag holding the fish. It was more that enough for a whole day!
Then, the sharks came. The same two crew members reached for Marlin’s hand. He threw the bag of fish onto the deck, which was when the sharks suddenly got attracted to the ship instead of Marlin.

As Marlin was hauled up, a shark tried to leap up and eat him, only stopped and killed by a precise, swift arrow shot by Kalani.
Marlin, who was the first mate of the ship and now safely aboard, grabbed a small fish and threw it into the ocean. The crew looked at him with confusion. Then, Marlin told the others his plan. Sure enough, the sharks clustered all around the fish, fighting each other for the food.
A “Fire!” was heard, and the crew threw and shot dozens of spears & arrows. Most of the sharks were either wounded or killed, while the rest retreated. After cleaning up and getting the meal ready, Tomie, the Hammerhead’s chef, announced:
“Fried OCEANUS CRABFISH!”
The crew applauded and cheered as Tomie and his assistants carried out plates of food. Kalani also applauded, but something tugged at her mind. She looked towards the ocean, turning to her left. “How could it be?” thought Kalani, noticing the dead, enormous Zhongese Water Dragon, whose scales still glistened in the sunlight, drifting across the empty ocean. “Could it be Song’s dead Spirit Animal? Seaspray, the dead Zhongese Water Dragon?”
Suddenly, far across the horizon, there was a flash of white light and the water dragon’s dead body also disappeared in another flash of white light.

---------------

By the way, is Tomie's name an easter egg?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

Thanks RuoHan, I am glad my writing is getting better (is it actually? pls be honest)...

I think this is ready to post on the RP Signup thread, do you? i do need to bump it up to front page...

Yes, Tomie is a reference to the fan-favorite ship of HARDCORE...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Of course, I wouldn't lie to you. Could work on organization, though. And the RP Signup thread? Mind if you tell me what that is?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

It’s rhe oath bound oppression thread

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Um, what? Sorry, I don't understand. What about the thread? You mean we will need to bump it?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

Sorry, i was tryping on an ipad instead of the usual computer...

The Oathbound Oppression thread is for sign-ups, remember, and we will make a new one for actual roleplaying...I think we talked about this with Meg (btw where is she?) on that same thread.

And I was also saying we need to get it onto the front page again if we want more sign-ups...

-Tiger

P.S. Thanks for being a part of this RP, I think this is my first time saying it...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey Tiger,

I remember, I just didn't get what you were talking about. Meg is currently... somewhere. Hopefully on Earth. xD (Hope she doesn't read this.)

I'll bump it!

And you're definitely welcome! It has always been my honor. And it's been so fun! I expect to have even more when it starts. Is there anything else I can do, such as writing an intro?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

Hello,

Its fine, we have all been working hard recently for this, so we can take a little break

-Tiger

P.S. Pls check the story poll again, I updated something

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi,

Yeah, I should probably work on my other SA story. I joined another roleplay too, I'm hoping it starts soon. But don't worry, I won't forget this one! (Did I mention before that it's my first RP that I've ever joined and participated in? :D)

-Galaxian-

By the way, I may be posting something to brainstorm ideas about the beginning and the main character, he (it is a him, he's a boy) is Zhongenese and sort of like my other character on the Returning Home RP, Aeolus, and I'm thinking if I should use Aeolus' name and personality for him. If you have any suggestions you could go on it and add some to it, but I'm really not sure about the story, because I'm absolutely horrible at planning plot. :P Anyways, any help would be appreciated greatly, as I usually say! :)

And I just realized I need to make a title for the story too. It should be catchy and go with the plot, and I've been thinking about it, to no avail. :/

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragondolphin2613

Hi,

I will help whenever I can!

I will check those out, also soon!

-Tiger

P.S. Are you participating in Q&A?

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞