Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

Hey Tiger. 

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I will be playing the game today too.

And I am planning on participating, though I may become a pain for you to answer my questions, xD. Are you sure you want me to participate? And, btw, is it on a new post? 

You help me and I help you, mutual support (do you know who said that? xD). That was just a pun, by the way. I'm not a scheming villain. 

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

Hello,

Oh, btw, I am allowed to play video games again, almost forgot to tell y'all! 

Yes, of course you can particiapte, and I will answer the questions, in the best way i can without spoilers (maybe they may give you ideas that may lead to spoilers, is that ok?)...

Wasn't that line by...Maddox in Shan Ming's intro?

-Tiger

P.S. Did you check out my united greenclaoks SA Game post? Please do...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

Translation: Tiger

♜♞

Call me TigerTiger-Strike, or Tiger-Strike #7

I will be very inactive because of school

scarletdragon3016

Hey Tiger,

That's great, hope to see you in the game (someday), maybe today? 

And that's fine, I've never been concerned about spoilers. And usually my guesses are correct anyways, xD. 

You're right! I thought it was funny, so I just referred to it, xD. 

And I did, I actually posted on it. I look at everything you post. 

And, do you see my character's face (the Hero on the game)? Because on my screen he has a weird gray shaped thing over his face, and it reminds me of Xi Ye. ...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

dragondolphin2613

Hello again,

I also post on everything (most of the time, sorry about the other times) you started or you are a main member of.

I will proably be playing later, hope to see you...and can we plan out a time to play it together someday?

I will check out the character face thing you  are talking about when I get on later...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi, I know! xD. And what do you mean by "later"? I have to go prepare dinner at about 6-7, won't be too active because my computer and the game is weird and they sometimes won't work. And sure, though I probably will have to fix the game and my computer before that. And about the face thing, on the picture of the hero, it is already like it on here. 

And can you do Cavern Quests? For some reason, I can't, and I really want to change the color scheme of my hero's outfit, it looks like a hodgepodge right now. 

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

I will have to tell u what time I can play today, cause I got to go somewhere right now with my family...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Ok, hope to see you soon.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Sorry Galaxian/RuoHan, we had to visit the county-notarie(whatever that is) with my family...we didn't commit a crime though XD!

So I couldn't get onto the game yesterday, but...

The Q&A is today!

And also, good morning!

-Tiger

P.S. Do you have a preference if I call you Galaxian or RuoHan on this chat thread? I will call you Galaxian on other thread for sure...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

That explanation I promised you on the Q&A Thread...

Basically, I let my sisters play this party video game. My younger (I only have younger sisters, aged 4 & 6, this one is 6) sister got in trouble for attempting (please note all the italization) to threathen me to hit me with the Wii-Mote, and she actually did (it didn't hurt), and I told on her (I was angry, not because it hurt, so I told on her instead of hitting her back) and she came back, and found out I had already won the game.

She got mad, and thought that I skipped her turn, and I told her that it wasn't her turn to move yet (in-game) and how I won on my turn, and she was going to hit me again.

I had to tell on her again, and all of this had be angry for a while.

But...I released during sparring today in TaeKwonDo!

Again, I sincerely apologize about that angry post

-Tiger

P.S. I tell on them instead of hitting them when I get really angry, do you agree with it? Just wondering your thoughts on my actions...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi,

First things first, my prior post on here did not come through for some reason, I just realized it (right now).

Just my thoughts on your explanation:

Sounds like a angry little sister for you! Just, try to teach her that violence isn't the answer. Getting angry won't help either, and by that I mean both of you. You're family; family sticks together (with squabbles and stuff prominent and imminent), but most of the time situations can be resolved in some other way.

Telling on them/her is fine, but is there any other way to resolve your conflict other than having to tell on them and get all of you very irritated, including your parents, who have to deal with the situation themselves?

-RuoHan/Galaxian Explosion-

P.S. If you can see this, you can ignore it. But if this post gets blocked again I'm going to be highly annoyed for... well, the rest of the day.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

And now it's my turn to... um... rant on my younger siblings.

So once, we had this really big project, and by "big project" I mean, 100 Points in total. Even long 9-page essays (my 9-page, not other people's 3-page ones) are 43 points at most. So, it was basically a project summing together everything we had learned that year in Writing, which is a class, just to clarify. We had to put together many genres regarding that topic, such as narrative, expository, poetic, descriptive, et cetera, in different formats (letters, narratives, advertisements, et cetera, et cetera). Well, I put together a presentation, a narrative (I'm not even going to say how long it is), a letter, an advertisement, and many other things, including a drawing about my... subject (not going to tell you it, it's really silly and immature, and by "silly and immature", I mean my subject, not my drawing :P). Well, we had to put it all together, with all these one-page transitions, and along with this project was another Social Studies one, with a poster of an amusement park representing one of our learnings.

So, you may be wondering, what are you getting at? Well, I did it all on Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and had to print it out. The day before it was all due, my younger brother/cousin closed my computer off (before I saved), and I being me had not saved since, what, 4 pages? Then, he proceeded to spill chocolate milk all over my printed version of my Social Studies project and my Final Writing Project(which was as tall, when put together, as about 2 inches), and inevitably ruined it all. Despite me wanting to, I actually did not wrench his little head off.

And after all that, what do you think......

-RuoHan/ Galaxian Explosion- 

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

WOW! Did you explain to your teacher at all? You also have good control, I would have gotten soooo mad f if that happened to me!

And quick question, i know you have said you live in China and the US (If Im not mistaken), so do you go to school in both places? I am just kinda confused...

And I saw the post before this, thanks for the tips, it's just that they don't want to listen even if i am speaking nicely to them (like can you please listen, i am trying to explain)...they just don't get it!

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi Tiger,

Yeah, I sort of got... really annoyed. Anyways, I had to redo both things over again and luckily I didn't fail my final grade. Didn't get one second of sleep, though. And I took pictures of the incident.

Teacher: You look tired!

Me: Yeah... that's what comes out when one has to redo the entire 50 page assignment.

Teacher: ...?

Me: Please don't ask...

Teacher: (looks at the picture) Okay, I won't.

And I go to school in both places but only for a month in China when I'm on summer break (in the US).

Looks like next step of your mission is:

-Unspoil younger siblings!

If you know what I mean...

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Thumbnail avatar 13c79f8bb1

crimsonnight142

Hey I’m back. I would join your sibling rant but my only sibling is my older brother so I guess I’m missing out ;)

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

dragondolphin2613

Hello Galaxian/RuoHan...

You actually finished it on time...I remember the time in 6th Grade when I had to make Percy Jackson Trading Cards, becauase we were reading The Lighting Thief, and I thought we had to all of the characters on the sheet that was just a reference sheet to give you character examples, and i stayed up until like 1 or 2 AM finishing it all, and when I got there, the teacher said that we only have to do one character's trading card...

But I see the whole set of them still pinned to the wall-ish thing in (it is not a wall for sure) the teacher's room...i printed it, and gave it a backside with a picture of posiedon's trident amid an ocean...

That's cool, do you like learning about both places?

Listen, my dad loves my sisters/his daughters... He lets them get away with everything that i would be severely punished for...

It is 8:30 PM and they should have been in bed by now, he gets home, they rush outto greet him, he grabs some chocolate to eat, then they ask "Can we please have it?" Just as my mom comes out saying, "You can't ahve it right before bed". And he just gives it to them. He is like undoing all of their discipline and un-spoiling..

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

Hello Zia! I thought you had left us permanently! 

Alison would probably have killed us all (please undetstand it's a joke)!

How was your trip?

My hands got covered wth splinters on mine!

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

crimsonnight142

My trip was great, thanks for asking. Best of luck with the sibling issues these stories make me glad I don’t have younger siblings... or 9 page essays for them to spill stuff on. :)

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

scarletdragon3016

Well, from that post, I know Yang Shan's a over-achiever. Not a bad thing! :P

I like learning things from an unbiased view... and sometimes I see that things over here (in the US) are sort of opposite of that. So, I like learning from China. But, I still have to go to school in the US most of the time :/.

And if they keep eating candy before bed they'll get cavities, and I think... that getting teeth pulled out is not a pleasant experience. ...

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Hello,

More like...50 page projects. Not really 9 page essays. xD

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

P.S. Is there anything new to your character, or what she's doing? This RP is the slowest one I've ever seen, but never mind that too! :)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

I wasn't trying to do them all, I just misundetstood the instructions...

Because I feel that when we learn about China in the US, we hear more about the comunism and other bad (whatever you consider bad) stuff than the history, culture, scenery, etc,

Yeah, the older one of the two (the 6 yr old sister) has already had numerous teeth pulled/drilled/what ever dentists do and at one point her teeth hurt every night really bad (basically a bunch of cavities)...

Since I stay up unti l about 12:00 AM - 1:00 AM every night, I eat snacks late, but still brush my teeth and I avoid all of those cavities...I really do have to talk to my dad about my sister's spoiled problem...

-Tiger

P.S. Chapter 6 (of HARDCORE) will probably be out around the end of this week...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

The 6-year old should really learn something. You should tell her that when someone is old, all their teeth tend to fall out, but by the time she's a teenager she'll probably already look like an old woman, with all her teeth pulled out. :P

Don't freak her out so much, just give her a...lesson about it, lol. I think girls don't want to look like old women, and if she continues like that she's going to have her adult teeth pulled out later on, too. Teeth are teeth, bones are bones. They aren't indestructible.

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

What about your mom? She sounds stricter than your dad. Maybe she could help?

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Yeah, I know right...however, I know her comeback will be, "Nai Nai (Grandma in chinese) has all her teeth with no cavities, and she eats sweets like cake..." However, my grandma on my dad's side has lost all her teeth a while ago, and now she has completely fake teeth...

I will try that!

I have had my time with teeth, and I now I know what you should and shouldn't do regarding them...

My mom is stricter than my dad for the most part, but my dad is incredibly strict about things that are important to him...he was the one that made the order for me to not play any video games until my speech impediment is gone...but apparently my sister looking like an old woman as a teenager isn't important to him...he seems to get even stricter with us as we grow up (that's not unusual in my opinion, but we also get more priveleges, sleeping times pushed later, more quanities of snacks, etc), however Sita (the name of the 6 yr old sister) is just getting more spoiled...

My mom and I has talked to our dad before, and he gets stricter with my sisters, than they all slack off again! 

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

You should say, "They're all fake teeth!" If I were you I would probably say something like, "I think you would look very pretty with all your teeth falling out when you laugh". Does she care about her appearance? If not, she would be the first girl I've seen to not.

What is your dad strict about? You? Or video games?

I bet when you're older (as an adult) you would probably be a better parent than your dad on the concept of "spoiling" and "pampering". There is a difference between the two, after all...

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Yes, those are excellent ideas!

Btw the grandma with no cavities if from my mom's side, the one with fake teeth is from my dad's side...

She is very...very...she thinks her appearance is very precious, and anything said against her that might not even be "rude" or "mean"...

Yes, he is strict about video games (I can't play shooting games), wants me to always give my best in every thing (i do that anyways for most things...), Tae Kwon Do, wants me to do my best in that, and...yeah, that kinda it.

Btw do you play any video games at all?

Thank you for your kind comment, I honestly feel that I would be a better parent in that way...

-Tiger

P.S. C

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

For the last post:

P.S. Pls check the Q&A post again, and what kind of ending would you want for the book? I am just seeing what type of ending everyone prefers, and rememeber there is going to be a Part 2 of Hardcore...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

You know what?

SA is driving me crazy today!

My last 3 posts on here and on the Hardcore Q & A have not come through! They were pretty long, too.

You know what?

*goes and shuts off the computer.*

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

It has also been going crazy for me, it wants to bring me to WoF (Wings of fire) forum everytime after I sign in on the SA forums!

What annoys me the most if when you make a really long post, then it dind't go through after a hour(s), you make a shorter post, then the longer one goes through before the new shorter one (this happens to me often)...

Yes, I would shut off the computer also...

Btw do you have a PC or an Apple? I am using an Apple desktop, and I mainly use the iPad mini 4 to play the SA game and post sometimes...

-Tiger

P.S.  I hope your computer/the SA website fixes itself/gets fixed...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Yeah, it refuses to let me login. I was nearly going to use one of my alts to get on and continue going on the forums, but thankfully it finally worked after n tries.

What annoys me the most is after you (being indefinite pronoun) writes a really long post (especially for RPs), and then it doesn't go through. Then the shorter one you make after it doesn't go through either!

My mom uses a PC but it's not for me, I use this tablet (that I'm currently on) and an I-Pad that refuses to update, so I'm stuck on IOS 5 or something...

That means, no games.

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

crimsonnight142

Yeah the site does that sometimes, where nothing over five of six sentences will go through. But then it goes back to normal.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

dragondolphin2613

You know the three posts you said that won't go through on the Q&A thread? Can you just post them here for me to read? 

Thanks, Tiger...

P.S. Again, I loved the song you wrote and if it's okay with you, may I post it on the HARDCORE story thread, giving you credit for it (For all those chinese-reading/chinese people, and I will also include an english translation, again, only if you are okay with it...)

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Please, Tiger, don't use Google Translate, it's never accurate, and by never, I mean, neverrr.

I could try to translate it for you the proper way, xDDDD.

And Zia, this has been going on since I started posting on the forums...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello again Zia!

Quick question for all of you on this chat thread (including you Meg, who hasn't showed up in a long time):

If this RP still doesn't get started by the end of summer, what should we do?

I feel that we should still do it, as it brought all of us together, and it is me and RuoHan/Galaxian's first roleplay (I believe you said that this is the first you have join, am I right RuoHan?)...but please openly, and honestly answer this question.

It has been coming to me as a dangerous, but possibly true reality that this RP might not start at even the end of summer...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

dragondolphin2613

Quick question, when posts like those you are talking about don't go through, do you think they have broke the rules or just...kinda didn't go through? (Not saying that  your postst will break the rules xD)...

My family has an Apple Desktop (the one I mentioned) and my dad has an Apple Laptop for work (he brings it work and uses it at home also), so I just use the desktop because my mom doesn't use it as much, the only trouble I will ever get is my sister's saying, "You don't have to write, just let us watch our Chinese (they watch chinese shows to "help" them learn chinese) because those shows are on youtube and chinese websites...(again, mainly the 6 yr old sister, my family seems to think that she behaves the best, but she really doesn't most of the time)

Then, I go, get the ipad, plug it into the iphone-charger usb-like cord to HDMI adapter and say, "Now you can watch your

Then how do you play SA if you can't play games? Just wondering...

In my folder on the "family" iPad (that i use the most), which is the iPad mini 4 I told you about, there are about 4 and a quarter pages of games...and other apps xD! I really need to delete a lot of them that I don't use...that iPad came with 128 gigs, and we got it on sale during the "Black Friday in July" sale at best buy...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi Tiger,

I'm pretty sure I didn't break the rules. I think you should've figured out that I'm not that uncivilized? xD. (No offense!) I think I caused the mod bots to break or something.

I play using my mom's computer, which is only once in a while. And once I start going to school I can't play any games, unless on the weekends or on breaks.

And my i-Pad is mostly full of images...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Hey Tiger,

I guess we each take some characters and just go with it! (My way of life... xD.)

What do you all say? Say "here" in real life if you're on Earth! (You did not read that, Meg, I repeat, you did not read that...) ((That was my horrible attempt at a Jedi mind trick...)) (((Parenthetical Overkill Alert! xD)

Or we could turn this into a story, Yang Shan, Meg, and Zia! I feel like we could be enough to suffice!

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

P.S. Tiger, you're right about the "my first roleplay" thing. Though, obviously, this isn't my first experience at writing! :)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello RuoHan/Galaxian,

I agree with your idea, let me just get an "ok" from Zia, Meg (wherever she is...), and Swampy (when she comes back from vacation 20th-21st (of July)...

I will try to get Meg back...

And please remember that Swampy is a member (no offense of course) of this RP and already made a character and filled out a form...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Oh, oops...!

I totally forgot to put Swampy's name on, ... and I need to POV for her...? Even though I wonder how I can do that when no one else is doing it.

Just, I'm so used to only typing our names, I just forgot...

*slaps forehead*.

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

It's fine, I will be "summoning" Meg now...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Saw it.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Good morning, everyone...!

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 9 , 10 , 11