Thumbnail avatar 13c79f8bb1

crimsonnight142

You have my ok, I’m going to see when meg  last posted anywhere.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

I checked, I think it was on here...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

Hello everyone!

Sorry, I was watching a movie (this theater near us has free summer movies), so I couldn't post much this morning...

I hope Meg will come back soon...I honestly don't want to leave her, as we don't know if she had a reason or not for her inactivity...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

Translation: Tiger

♜♞

Call me TigerTiger-Strike, or Tiger-Strike #7

I will be very inactive because of school

scarletdragon3016

I think Meg won't be inactive without a reason. I don't want to guess too much, I don't like being presumptuous. But perhaps she was locked out of her account? I haven't seen her in the forums nor in the game.

-Galaxian-

I will try and "summon" her right now. Right now, it's the only option.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

dragondolphin2613

Hello, I will also work on finding Meg.

Can you guys please check out my new RP (Wake up/Awake)? 

And Zia, I know you have been in an RP before (I saw you in the other Spirit Animals RP, not ours, but I just didn't join because of how busy I usually am), can you give me tips about RPs?

Thank you everyone!

-Tiger

RuoHan, and Zia (until Meg comes back), I am not planning about doing everyone else's intros (the characters in the character list), Swampy doesn't have to do it either, if you are okay with that?

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi,

I did check it out. :) Good idea.

And I'm alright with anything. ...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello Galaxian!

Thanks, I was originally going to make it a story then an RP, but I decided to make this good idea (you called it that, again thanks) an RP to boost my reputation as an active member of the SAMB and hopefully later on, whenever I make an RP many people will check it out. Syalla (who does the Advice for the Aspiring Author series) nominated me as something-writer/author, I kind of forgot...

-Tiger

P.S. Do you play any video games other than SA occasionally?

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey Yang Shan,

I have no idea who Syalla is, sorry. It sounds like it's a good thing, so... Congrats? (Idk, don't blame me...)

And I don't play video games, I know how to draw the control, though...

-Galaxian-

About the RP, it looks to be going much smoother than this one! Nice job!

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello RuoHan

Syalla does the advice for aspiring author series, and I kinda became friends with him/her (I don't want to assume her gender)...

Thanks!

I play some video gams, and what do you mean by draw the control...? I guessed you menat controller? Please correct me if I am wrong

-Tiger

Thanks, are you going to join? Please don't feel forced to, I am just curious... Thanks, I tried to do a more interesting name (I am not saying Oathbound Oppression or Spirit Animal Roleplay are bad names...)

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not familiar with video-game vocabulary, xD. Why did you ask?

And sorry again, but I don't have enough time to join that RP. I am in 2 right now, this one and Returning Home, as well as RPing for Swampy for the next two days or until she comes back. I have to do summer homework in Chinese (which is a lot) and read the required list for the next school year, plus volunteer at a library and pet care center, and write my stories... and I am also actively participating in school activities (2 leadership groups), so I am starting to feel kind of stressed out. I'll always read the RP, though!

-Galaxian- :)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hi, this is my new last post tonight...

It's fine about the video game vocabulary, I just started learning more terms... I was just wondering what you meant by "drawing the controls"...

It's fine, just wondering... Can you give me the thread number for Returning Home please (and did it start yet?)? I want to check it out, but I might not join because i realized that I post about 2 pages of posts each day (in the my posts page), and it is really hard to find older threads...like the HARDCORE: The first part story thread...

Wow, my mom told me about the summer homework, and now hearing some one else talking about it makes me believe it even more (not that I never believed it), I only have one summer reading book, which is The Old Man and the Sea, for entering 8th Grade next year...we have a(n) quiz/exam in the beginning of next school year for it...

Wow, volunteering at the library and pet care center? Do you enjoy it there?

Sorry, getting tired, better end it now...

Bye,

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

Thumbnail avatar 13c79f8bb1

crimsonnight142

Yeah galaxian I can give RP tips just let me look at the one you made and give some feedback

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

scarletdragon3016

Hey Yang Shan,

Returning Home has started and I think all of the spots are closed :/. Sorry, I think the thread number is 332296, you could try and read it though :D. I'm pretty active on there too. Now that I think of it, though, I forgot to re-post that post today that didn't go through...

Anyways, that's nice you're entering 8th grade soon! Should tell me how it goes when you do!

I like taking care of animals and I like helping people, so it's a win-win while volunteering! (Though I always get fur and feathers all over my clothes) and I need to wash the animals (especially the cats, who don't like getting washed, so even though I don't get scratched or bitten I always end up with some sort of revenge of the cats on my clothes...usually spitballs...).

This is probably my last post for tonight, too.

And Zia,

I wasn't the one who asked about the RP stuff, it was Tiger, but you could always post it for him and I could read it; I'm always interested in learning new things, as well.

-Galaxian Explosion/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say good morning for the day.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello RuoHan!

Oh, the spots are closed, it's fine... I will still try to read it...

Do you think I can consider my self an "Active" SAMB member yet? 

Just wondering what Iw ill be considered...

Yeah, I will make sure to use all of your tips (from the advice and guidance thread) in 8th Grade, I might even do a daily log...how does that sound?

At least you like the jobs, like if I like something but it has some dificulty or responsibilties attached, i will still do them...

I also really like animals, and cats and dogs are my favorite kinds (I love them both equally!)!

Hi Zia,

Yes, it was me who asked about RP tips, not Galaxian, just wanting tips before my RP starts. It is called Awake/Wake Up if you want to check it Zia...Galaxian already did...

Thanks for the soon-coming tips!

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey Yang Shan,

I'm back from outside (that sounded weird). I think you are an "active" SAMB member, you post a lot. I'm not sure what the guidelines or regulations are, but am I "active" on here as well?

Is there anything special about that?

8th Grade sounds fun, I think you should give me advice, xD. I'm not sure if it's against the rules to tell you age or something, so I'm not going to say, even though if grade is not against the rules, age probably isn't either(?). Anyways, I'm always here if you need more... advice. xD. Kids in my class would probably scoff at me giving advice...

Anyways, what do you do? Do you do any jobs?  (By the way, I'm not as old as you probably think, volunteering, just that my grade level is high enough, my age isn't...)

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello RuoHan!

Thanks, I try to check out everything I think is interesting and post new ideas...a lot!

I feel that you are considered "Active" as well, I don't think you make as many new posts as me, but you post on many threads!

I don't know, I was just wondering what being "Active" kind of meant, and whether others think I am or not...

Yeah, I can't wait for the Universal Graduation Field Trip at the end of the year! Please take a hint from below...

Are there any animes that you watch that are pretty good but okay for an 11 yr old? I am really wanting to get into anime...

I will try to give you advice whenever I can in 8th Grade (only if you want it), and I could probably use some advice also...

Same, kids in my class will think of me as the worst person to give advice to (I don't know why, I get good grades, I don't get in trouble like them, I am not just as "popular")...

I don't do volunteering because I am pretty busy during the summer, but I consider taking care of my two dogs a pretty difficult job...

Two days ago, I was unloading the dishwasher before loading it with the dirty dishes from dinner, and I looked over at my female boxer puppy (she is brindle colored if you want to know, brindle is the name of the color) and she just starting peeing. Right there! I had to rush and take her so she could finish, then I had to clean it all up by myself, then I had to finish unloading the dishes, load the dishes, clean the dining table, do my Tae Kwon Do practice, and it was like 11:00 PM by the time I finally got to hang out...

You can probably see how I am prettty busy, even in the house, right?

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey Yang Shan,

I make new posts, they aren't as eye-catching, though. Hopefully I can start posting my story soon. I'm just not confident, though.

I watch pretty violent anime, such as Akame Ga Kill (just finished it...) and Saint Seiya, both have to do with battling and... killing. I don't really like peaceful and action-less anime, so I'm not sure it would be appropriate. I don't have that broad of a selection, either. Maybe...? I don't know, never mind.

And of course I want the advice. And I meant that people would scoff of me giving advice, and taking advice. Usually they think I'm aloof and stuff, but I'm actually just observant and examining how people are. In fact, did you know that Xi Ye He and Aeolus (my character in the Returning Home RP and in my incoming story) are based off me in at least 2 ways? (You probably didn't, that was rhetorical, xD.) I'm not sure why you wouldn't be considered popular, in my mind, you would seem to be that kind of kid. Only, "popular" not being in "fashion", or whatever they do these days, but in intelligence. What do you think popularity should be based off? I think, kindness, intelligence, common sense, et cetera; not fashion, competition, et cetera...

I can see that clearly... the situation could be worse, though (thankfully it wasn't worse...). Like, if the puppy went into the sink of something, then started... doing it. Get what I mean? I know you're really busy, just... be thankful that it wasn't worse? I guess that sounded weird, like usual.

I don't know why, but whenever I'm looking after kids and pets, or kids or pets, they really get attached to me. Like, the kids won't go home and end up hiding somewhere in my house... or the pets, even after being adapted (I work at a animal adaption center), refuse to let go of my clothing (they sink their teeth into it and don't let go...). So, um, I guess, they like me? I don't know. But I've had to change clothes so frequently these days it's getting annoying. You know... from little kids scratch marks and animal nip marks and scratch marks...

-Galaxian-

P.S. Yet another long post incoming!

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hey RuoHan,

Yeah, I always try to post on them if I have something to say...like you do for my posts...

Try to feel confident about your story, we are here to help if you need any!

Did you get any "hint" from that question about Anime?

I will be looking up Akame Ga Kill, and I think you have already told me a little about Saint Seiya...

Btw is Crunchy Roll the only place to watch Anime? If not, where do you watch anime?

Exactly, like I am like that too. When I don't talk, I am just observing behavior, actions, et cetera to see that person's traits, personality, character, et cetera.

Wow, I didn't know that! It is pretty cool how you based them off yourself...

Exactly, my class thinks "Fashion" and "Good taste in music" and being good looking makes you popular...

I agree with you, why try to be friends with a "Popular" person that is constantly putting you down, making rude jokes, et cetera, but it should be kindness, intelligence, like the things you said...

Yes, she is a little over 6 months...my other dog (a white, female Australian labradoodle) has pretty much never had incidents like that, and if she did, it is because we put her in her crate (only when she was younger) after she caused trouble and she needed to use the restroom, and did it in the crate...the boxer puppy is way more difficult to take care of, but still worth it...she is really adorable!

I read your post on that, I think it is good kids and animals are attracted to you, my mom is like that too, animals just approach her, and kids that we kinda/semi know will easily open up to her and tell her a lot of problems, conflicts, and private stuff...

But changing your clothes frequently is annoying, I don't understand how the 6 yr old sister can want to change her clothes like 5 times a day when she just stayed home and nothing happened. The 4 yr old sister doesn't even tell my mom first, she just goes and changes and comes back with a new outfit...

And one time I was about to be late for Tae Kwon Do (calculating the travel time though), so we rushed into the car, and my mom came with her purse and wallet, and my sister told her she was getting a book, and when she came back after like 6-10 minutes, she had like 5 books, and had a completely new outfit with a super short pair of shorts she had already gave to the younger sister since it was getting two small (after all, my class is only about 45 minutes - 1 hour)...

-Tiger

P.S. Another long post, I am ready xD!

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi Tiger,

We've got quite the long thread going today! Hopefully Zia doesn't get a big reaction from that, xD.

I will tell you the basic ideas I have of my story, if you're fine with that. I'm still planning though, I'm such a long and horrible planner. By the way, even if I don't reply to your posts I always give a star, so I think at least 20 of your stars probably come from me... xD. I use stars to make sure I continue to keep track of the posts I continue to reply to, which is different from others' way of using them, I guess. If you mean "hint", I think either that you are 11, or you like anime? I'm such a bad tracker, xD. If not, give me another hint to the hint?

And Akame Ga Kill is highly not recommended for you, especially if you don't like seeing blood and violence. I'll give you a plot synopsis, just so you get an idea of what I'm saying.

So, a long time ago, there existed a 1000-year and beyond old Empire. It is, obviously, ruled by an Emperor. However, unlike those before him, this Emperor is young... and naive. He is manipulated by Honest (name of the Prime Minister), who is thirsty for more and more governmental power. This means that most of the Emperor's power is actually in the hands of the Prime Minister, and even worse, the Prime Minister (Honest) does not care about the lives of the people, and he is just plain cruel and greedy.

(That was background.) The main male character, Tatsumi, goes to the Imperial Capital to find a job in the military, where he finds out more about the Empire than he would've liked. On the first night, he comes face-to-face with the infamous assassination group, Night Raid, which like its name, operates by night, killing governmental officials and corrupted people within the Empire. Soon, Tatsumi comes face-to-face with more than what he had originally intended to come to the Empire for...

Hence the start of a series outlining the battle of Night Raid against the corrupted Empire.

Obviously, since Night Raid is an assassination group, it is a very bloody anime and manga. If you're unprepared for that, I would not recommend watching it...

I watch anime anywhere, as long as it is a clean and appropriate website. Including YouTube...like in the case of Akame Ga Kill!.

I really like songs in the anime, like right now I am listening to the first ending of Akame Ga Kill, Konna Sekai, Shiritakunnakatta. Anime songs tend to be so sad, other than the theme songs... anyways.

By "changing clothes", it means I have to dispose of them. Because, you know, I don't want to go out looking like a snob (a messy person...), with all those marks all over me...so...I've had to use more of my time shopping (which I really distaste) and wasting money while throwing stuff away. It's driving me crazy!

I don't know what you think about shopping, but for me it's time-consuming and I get really dizzy after about half an hour.

-Galaxian-

P.S. If this post doesn't go through, I'm going to... do something...

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Hi Swampy,

I received news from an unknown source that you are back (a day early, hooray!), so... just to fill you in on the RP I POVed...

I only POVed for you once, and there wasn't much going on; I was the last person to POV on the thread. So if you're wondering why I only did it once, it's because there wasn't much to go off of, since the plot didn't develop. Basically your character decides to go for the eyes, since the dagger didn't do much. 

Just wanted to let you know! Even though you probably won't see this, since I haven't seen you very active on this one. So, Tiger, if Swampy doesn't see it on this thread, could you tell her what I just said? Thanks...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

I almost forgot I was apart of this thread, XD

Hello Galaxian!

XD was it by chance my siggy and/or Tiger and my chat thread? 

Thank you so much fr POVing even if it was only once!

~Swampy~

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past,

but I daresay, you might

learn something from it." -

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Triplet with Time and Tiger

Everything just got

Spooky

scarletdragon3016

Hi Swampy,

xD, that's why I refer to you... and not just speak to you directly, most of the time. And...

*grins like Aeolus...* I'm not going to tell you, xD. Maybe it was because of one of my dreams, or the sixth sense...

I don't go snooping on you and Tiger's chat thread...as a hint...

...RPs are pretty inactive today...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Hello Galaxian!

XD *gasp* Galaxian, are you secretly a seer? But what? *gasp again* a chat thread stalker? I was wondering if anyone was stalking it! 

Yeah, it's kinda sad. I really enjoy RPing. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past,

but I daresay, you might

learn something from it." -

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Triplet with Time and Tiger

Everything just got

Spooky

dragondolphin2613

Hello RuoHan,

You are definitely right about that!

I am totally fine with you giving me the basic ideas of the story, in fact, i enjoy hearing about a new story all the time! Thanks for the stars, I also do that for you! Even for other posts I think are interesting but I don't reply on, I do that, and I use the stars to tell which posts I consistently check on...

Another hint (take the first letter of each word and you should get it, don't count commas):

Ever less, even violins entertain nowadays

Thanks for the description/general idea of Akame Ga Kill, yeah, I probably won't watch it, but it sounds really intersting though, is it a ureally good anime?

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey Swampy,

*grins again* Don't worry, I'm not one of those thread stalkers of you and Tiger's thread. That is the one post of Tiger's that I have not starred yet. Because I'm not stalking it... so don't think I'm like that. I'm not that bad... or am I?

Just kidding, just wanted to clear that up: That I'm not stalking you and Tiger's conversations.

-Galaxian- (btw, I'm going to follow your RP, the one I POVed on...)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Hey Tiger,

Thanks for the hint. I presume we will both continue to do that, as our "silent" and sometimes "not silent" way of support? xD.

But from all of your posts, I'm starting to have to open 10 new tabs at a time so I can reply to it. Btw, when you haven't replied and your RP starts going down, is it okay if I bump it? I wasn't sure, but I did it anyways... typical me...

The fights in Akame Ga Kill! are really heated, but since Saint Seiya was the first anime I have ever seen, I haven't been impressed by the style of the drawing. But it's okay.

-Galaxian-

By the way, can you get into Cavern Quests? My armor looks like a hodge-podge of mixed colors that sharply contrast, and I get migraines whenever I see my Hero...

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Tiger,

I think there's a spot open on Returning Home now (Gemini), would you like to save it, if I deciphered it correctly?

Though I think someone else may have already done it...never hurts to ask, right?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

RuoHan,

Yeah, I saw that post open, but I really want to be an active member in my threads and posts, and sadly, I think I won't be able to add another RP into my schedule, I will be reading it though!

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

That's fine.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

This will probably be my last post tonight, good night/"temporary" bye y'all! *waves while walking away backwards*

Again, RuoHan, thanks for the offer!

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey all,

I will be inactive tomorrow due to plane activities. Please excuse me!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Okay, hello everyone,

I'm back from the "plane activities", now that I look at that post it looks truly amusing (I don't know why I posted it so formally). So, any updates on this RP? Or no? (I think it's ironic the Awake/Wake Up RP started sooner than this one...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Yay! You are back!

How was the plane ride?

No updates, and I feel like that if Meg doesn't come back by the 29th, we might have to do this RP with just you, Zia, Swampy and I...

Yeah, Awake/Wake Up has about 10 characstesr, i think more, and the POVs are going pretty smoothly...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey Tiger! The plane ride was good. I did not experience jetlag (thankfully...I heard it's a bad problem usually), but I suppose that's because I'm pretty used to planes and switching time zones? xD.

Speaking of Oathbound Oppression, if you have time can we (you and I) start working on Shan Ming and Xi Ye's encounter? We've waited a little long, xD...

-Galaxian-

P.S. Do you like to draw? If so, digitally, or by hand? Or both? :D

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello RuoHan!

That's good, plane rides don't do well with the rest of my family, I am okay though...

I thought that maybe we should do the encounter in our POV's, because I feel that the intros won't really be intros anymore with that much stuff...unless you had a different idea!

I agree about waiting a little long also...

-Tiger

P.S. Yes, I like to draw, but I am not really that good, and I do both...I have a drawing app on the "family" iPad (that i use the most) that I use to draw on car rides (or plane rides)...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey Tiger.

Yeah, that was the plan; the encounter was never meant to be part of any intro (?). I don't know what you were thinking (?), xD. Those POVs would probably be shorter than usual. (xD.) So, you should go first? Please make Shan Ming run into somewhere where Xi Ye will go first. Do you need a reminder as to where Xi Ye went?

If so:

Strangely, I didn’t feel tired, even though I barely slept the night before.

And it looked like I wasn’t going to rest very early tonight either. I looked down at Xing Hong, but instead of looking back at me, he seemed to be looking out in the night. Then he bumped me in the leg.

I gazed up at the night sky. In our fortress, it seemed to be even darker than outside, as if the walls were some kind of impenetrable shield. In a way, it was. The outside world: Zhong, the rest of Erdas, was moving, but sometimes it seemed as if we weren’t at all.

I tried holding my eyes open, without blinking. I utterly failed. I was never good at holding my eyes still when something seemed to be changing. Everything changes…I reminded myself. Even the stars. Right now, they were in their shape of the constellations, but a thousand years later, the shape would be altered, or perhaps, even the stars themselves wouldn’t exist anymore. Their flashing—their blinking, and their light, would be gone forever in an instant. Only darkness and silence in space would be left in their place.

And would I be there to see change? And even if I did, would the change be good or bad?

Xing Hong bumped me again—this time, much harder. If I had been more distracted I likely would have been bumped right off the railing entirely. “What is it?” I asked, puzzled. My tiger was acting strange. Usually he would be more careful. Was it an enemy invasion? No, then the feng huo would be lighted, wouldn’t they? But Xing Hong’s hairs on the back of his neck weren’t stood on end, either. Was he trying to show me something? He didn’t seem alarmed, so what did that mean…?

As if trying to demonstrate how to do something, he cocked his head to one side, putting one ear up. I ruffled the fur on that ear, then listened. At first I didn’t hear anything, then I realized it; soldiers on the other side of the fortress were shouting. I tried to hear more.  What were they shouting about? Clearly they weren’t celebrating…they were threatening someone…? What? Were the soldiers quarreling? No, they got along fairly well. So what was going along?

Xing Hong actually seemed to be trying to nudge me off the railing, so I let him do exactly that. It was faster that way, anyhow. In midair I twisted and landed on both feet, then started towards the direction of the… shouting. Surely I would figure out more of what was going on once I was going. Somehow I had a feeling that change had already found me.

-------

Basically, that was what happened (actually, not basically, more like very, very specifically, :P, oops...).

Your turn?

-RuoHan/Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello RuoHan!

I won't say anything about what you pointed out, but thank you for pointing it out (It is just that i don't have a good response, not a good comeback)...

This is my draft on the encounter:

“Wow, I have to get through all of Xi Ye’s defenses, and knowing him, that won’t be easy…” He thought.

Shan Ming took his sword out of his scabbard and held it out in front of him as he made his way towards the formidable-looking fortress.

Another two hours later…

Shan Ming ducked into an alleyway, as the Ying He army’s regular night patrol soldiers walked right by. “This nut will be tough to crack,” thought Shan Ming.

He ran and jumped the wall after the soldiers were to far to notice, or do anything quickly about it, and went off running, until he was surrounded by dozens of Ying He army soldiers wielding spears and archers that had an arrow nocked, ready to fire at any given moment.

Shan Ming slowly raised his arms up, “I am Chu Shan Ming, the teacher of your leader, He Xi Ye.” The ferious-looking soldiers ignored him. He held up the jade badge the Emperor of Zhong, or Empress in Song’s case, that meant he had full control over all of Zhong’s armies, but not private ones like the Ying He army.

But that still didn’t help, it just led to the captain of the soldiers becoming more annoyed and fustrated. “Enough of this! Capture him and take him to High Commander!” The captain shouted.

“Well that won’t happen,” mumbled Shan Ming, unsheathing his sword. He leaped up into the air, and landed back in the Ying He Army’s fortress’s courtyard, and with his sword stuck into the ground and his palm striking it, he directed his intense energy into a wave-like radius, and the soldiers fell

like ants to an earthquake...

That is what I got so far, and the jade badge and how Shan Ming got it will be revealed later...

How is it?

And btw i really like your part you wrote so far...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey Tiger,

I hope I didn't insult you... anyways, I'm thinking that since Xi Ye is on the move, maybe he and Shan Ming accidentally run into each other at a point? I mean, Shan Ming is trying to get into the defenses while Xi Ye is outside, so even if Shan Ming gets through, he won't really find Xi Ye, so just a way to get them together sooner...

-Galaxian-

I have decided to do things one at a time!

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello Galaxian!

It's fine, I don't really take anything to heart...

What you suggested is actually a really good idea, and I will write the next part for Shan Ming tonight and probably finish tomorrow morning, but first, I have to go finish my season in Rocket League JK, I put writing first and above everything else...

-Tiger

That's a great idea, I honestly don't like rushing to do something without a plan...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , , 9 , 10 , 11