Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

Hello RuoHan, Rune/Swampy/Adelaide, and everyone else!

I am going into Algebra 1 next year, along with 9th grade language arts (I am advanced)...

Last year, we read The Giver, The Book Thief, Farenheit 451, Anne Frank (something at the end of Anne Frank), a bunch of Ray Bradbury Short Stories, Hatchet...

Now I have to get off, I have Tae Kwon Do class...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

T!Gɔə↱

Translation: Tiger

♜♞

Call me TigerTiger-Strike, or Tiger-Strike #7

I will be very inactive because of school

Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

Hey Yang Shan,

Well, looks like you, Adelaide, and I are all in advanced classes. I got a bunch of grammar knowledge this year, we learned about high school grammar last year (using a textbook and taking notes :/. Notes...of all things we had to take notes! xD).

That's weird, I don't read the same books as you guys academically...strange, curriculum difference?

Have fun at class! Now that I think of it, I forgot to submit a form to my instructor...

Anyways! xD

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

scarletdragon3016

Hi Adelaide!

Oh really? We covered the functions and other stuff like that, we didn't cover probability...curriculum is probably different, xD.

Taming of the Shrew is funny at first but I really don't like the ending that much.

And okay! Lord Rune, what blessed us with your presence? (You won't get that reference, xD...)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

I'll be doing advanced Language Arts too! 

I've heard The Giver has a strange ending, something about a slide. Is it really that weird?

Have fun in your Tae Kwon Do class! 

~Rune/Adelaide~

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello RuoHan!

Yeah, probably. 

What's the summery of it? Or at least your summery of it.

XD no I don't get the reference. 

~Rune/Adelaide~

~~~~~~~~~~~

What if we all collaborated on a story or something? 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past,

but I daresay, you might

learn something from it." -

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Triplet with Time and Tiger

Everything just got

Spooky

scarletdragon3016

Hey Adelaide!

Fine, I'll summarize it in white ink. If you don't want spoilers, don't read it, xD.

Prior to the first act, an induction frames the play as a "kind of history" played in front of a befuddled drunkard named Christopher Sly who is tricked into believing that he is a lord. The play is performed in order to distract Sly from his "wife," who is actually Bartholomew, a servant, dressed as a woman. In the play performed for Sly, the "shrew" is Katherina, the eldest daughter of Baptista Minola, a lord in Padua. Numerous men, including Gremio and Tranio, deem Katherina an unworthy option for marriage because of her notorious assertiveness and willfulness. On the other hand, men such as Hortensio and Gremio are eager to marry her younger sister Bianca. However, Baptista has sworn Bianca is not allowed to marry until Katherina is wed; this motivates Bianca's suitors to work together to find Katherina a husband so that they may compete for Bianca. The plot thickens when Lucentio, who has recently come to Padua to attend university, falls in love with Bianca. Overhearing Baptista say that he is on the lookout for tutors for his daughters, Lucentio devises a plan in which he disguises himself as a Latin tutor named Cambio in order to woo Bianca behind Baptista's back and meanwhile has his servant Tranio pretend to be him. In the meantime, Petruchio, accompanied by his servant Grumio, arrives in Padua from Verona. He explains to Hortensio, an old friend of his, that since his father's death he has set out to enjoy life and wed. Hearing this, Hortensio recruits Petruchio as a suitor for Katherina. He also has Petruchio present Baptista a music tutor named Litio. Thus, Lucentio and Hortensio, attempt to woo Bianca while pretending to be the tutors Cambio and Litio. To counter Katherina's shrewish nature, Petruchio pretends that any harsh things she says or does are actually kind and gentle. Katherina agrees to marry Petruchio after seeing that he is the only man willing to counter her quick remarks; however, at the ceremony Petruchio makes an embarrassing scene when he strikes the priest and drinks the communion wine. After the wedding, Petruchio takes Katherina to his home against her will. Once they are gone, Gremio and Tranio formally bid for Bianca, with Tranio easily outbidding Gremio. However, in his zeal to win, he promises much more than Lucentio actually possesses. When Baptista determines that once Lucentio's father confirms the dowry, Bianca and Tranio can marry, Tranio decides that they will need someone to pretend to be Vincentio, Lucentio's father. Meanwhile, Tranio persuades Hortensio that Bianca is not worthy of his attentions, thus removing Lucentio's remaining rival. In Verona, Petruchio begins the "taming" of his new wife. She is refused food and clothing because nothing – according to Petruchio – is good enough for her; he claims that perfectly cooked meat is overcooked, a beautiful dress doesn't fit right, and a stylish hat is not fashionable. He also disagrees with everything that she says, forcing her to agree with everything that he says, no matter how absurd; on their way back to Padua to attend Bianca's wedding, she agrees with Petruchio that the sun is the moon, and proclaims "if you please to call it a rush-candle,/Henceforth I vow it shall be so for me". Along the way, they meet Vincentio, who is also on his way to Padua, and Katherina agrees with Petruchio when he declares that Vincentio is a woman and then apologises to Vincentio when Petruchio tells her that he is a man. Back in Padua, Lucentio and Tranio convince a passing pedant to pretend to be Vincentio and confirm the dowry for Bianca. The man does so, and Baptista is happy for Bianca to wed Lucentio. Bianca, aware of the deception, then secretly elopes with the real Lucentio to get married. However, when Vincentio reaches Padua, he encounters the pedant, who claims to be Lucentio's father. Tranio appears, and the pedant acknowledges him to be his son Lucentio. In all the confusion, the real Vincentio is set to be arrested, when the real Lucentio appears with his newly betrothed Bianca, revealing all to a bewildered Baptista and Vincentio. Lucentio explains everything, and all is forgiven by the two fathers. Meanwhile, Hortensio has married a rich widow. In the final scene of the play there are three newly married couples; Bianca and Lucentio, the widow and Hortensio, and Katherina and Petruchio. Because of the general opinion that Petruchio is married to a shrew, a good-natured quarrel breaks out amongst the three men about whose wife is the most obedient. Petruchio proposes a wager whereby each will send a servant to call for their wives, and whichever comes most obediently will have won the wager for her husband. Katherina is the only one of the three who comes, winning the wager for Petruchio. She then hauls the other two wives into the room, giving a speech on why wives should always obey their husbands. The play ends with Baptista, Hortensio and Lucentio marvelling at how successfully Petruchio has tamed the shrew.

Oh geez, if this doesn't go through I'm going to get real annoyed. This is by Shakespeare, so the gender inequality thing is sort of normal...

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

swampcloud51

Hello RuoHan!

XD wow! That sounds like Shakespeare alright!

~Rune/Adelaide~ 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

but I daresay, you might

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Everything just got

Spooky

dragondolphin2613

Hello everyone!

Here is a summary of The Giver:

The giver is written from the point of view of Jonas, an eleven-year-old boy living in a futuristic society that has eliminated all pain, fear, war, and hatred. There is no prejudice, since everyone looks and acts basically the same, and there is very little competition. Everyone is unfailingly polite. The society has also eliminated choice: at age twelve every member of the community is assigned a job based on his or her abilities and interests. Citizens can apply for and be assigned compatible spouses, and each couple is assigned exactly two children each. The children are born to Birthmothers, who never see them, and spend their first year in a Nurturing Center with other babies, or “newchildren,” born that year. When their children are grown, family units dissolve and adults live together with Childless Adults until they are too old to function in the society. Then they spend their last years being cared for in the House of the Old until they are finally “released”

from the society. In the community, release is death, but it is never described that way; most people think that after release, flawed newchildren and joyful elderly people are welcomed into the vast expanse of Elsewhere that surrounds the communities. Citizens who break rules or fail to adapt properly to the society’s codes of behavior are also released, though in their cases it is an occasion of great shame. Everything is planned and organized so that life is as convenient and pleasant as possible.

Jonas lives with his father, a Nurturer of new children, his mother, who works at the Department of Justice, and his seven-year-old sister Lily. At the beginning of the novel, he is apprehensive about the upcoming Ceremony of Twelve, when he will be given his official Assignment as a new adult member of the community. He does not have a distinct career preference, although he enjoys volunteering at a variety of different jobs. Though he is a well-behaved citizen and a good student, Jonas is different: he has pale eyes, while most people in his community have dark eyes, and he has unusual powers of perception. Sometimes objects “change” when he looks at them. He does not know it yet, but he alone in his community can perceive flashes of color; for everyone else, the world is as devoid of color as it is of pain, hunger, and inconvenience.

At the Ceremony of Twelve, Jonas is given the highly honored Assignment of Receiver of Memory. The Receiver is the sole keeper of the community’s collective memory. When the community went over to Sameness—its painless, warless, and mostly emotionless state of tranquility and harmony—it abandoned all memories of pain, war, and emotion, but the memories cannot disappear totally. Someone must keep them so that the community can avoid making the mistakes of the past, even though no one but the Receiver can bear the pain. Jonas receives the memories of the past, good and bad, from the current Receiver, a wise old man who tells Jonas to call him the Giver.

The Giver transmits memories by placing his hands on Jonas’s bare back. The first memory he receives is of an exhilarating sled ride. As Jonas receives memories from the Giver—memories of pleasure and pain, of bright colors and extreme cold and warm sun, of excitement and terror and hunger and love—he realizes how bland and empty life in his community really is. The memories make Jonas’s life richer and more meaningful, and he wishes that he could give that richness and meaning to the people he loves. But in exchange for their peaceful existence, the people of Jonas’s community have lost the capacity to love him back or to feel deep passion about anything. Since they have never experienced real suffering, they also cannot appreciate the real joy of life, and the life of individual people seems less precious to them. In addition, no one in Jonas’s community has ever made a choice of his or her own. Jonas grows more and more frustrated with the members of his community, and the Giver, who has felt the same way for many years, encourages him. The two grow very close, like a grandfather and a grandchild might have in the days before Sameness, when family members stayed in contact long after their children were grown.

Meanwhile, Jonas is helping his family take care of a problem newchild, Gabriel, who has trouble sleeping through the night at the Nurturing Center. Jonas helps the child to sleep by transmitting soothing memories to him every night, and he begins to develop a relationship with Gabriel that mirrors the family relationships he has experienced through the memories. When Gabriel is in danger of being released, the Giver reveals to Jonas that release is the same as death. Jonas’s rage and horror at this revelation inspire the Giver to help Jonas devise a plan to change things in the community forever. The Giver tells Jonas about the girl who had been designated the new Receiver ten years before. She had been the Giver’s own daughter, but the sadness of some of the memories had been too much for her and she had asked to be released. When she died, all of the memories she had accumulated were released into the community, and the community members could not handle the sudden influx of emotion and sensation. The Giver and Jonas plan for Jonas to escape the community and to actually enter Elsewhere. Once he has done that, his larger supply of memories will disperse, and the Giver will help the community to come to terms with the new feelings and thoughts, changing the society forever.

However, Jonas is forced to leave earlier than planned when his father tells him that Gabriel will be released the next day. Desperate to save Gabriel, Jonas steals his father’s bicycle and a supply of food and sets off for Elsewhere. Gradually, he enters a landscape full of color, animals, and changing weather, but also hunger, danger, and exhaustion. Avoiding search planes, Jonas and Gabriel travel for a long time until heavy snow makes bike travel impossible. Half-frozen, but comforting Gabriel with memories of sunshine and friendship, Jonas mounts a high hill. There he finds a sled—the sled from his first transmitted memory—waiting for him at the top. Jonas and Gabriel experience a glorious downhill ride on the sled. Ahead of them, they see—or think they see—the twinkling lights of a friendly village at Christmas, and they hear music. Jonas is sure that someone is waiting for them there.

Listen, The Giver is a complicated book I read at the beginning of last year, so I had to get this summary off of the internet...

-Tiger

We should all collaborate on something, but when? Or what? Or where? Or why (JK, ignore "Why", I am just thinking of the 5 W's we learned about sometime in 7th Grade...)? 

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hi,

I have to read the Giver soon, xD. Good questions! Ask Lord Rune-sama for now, I don't want to answer them incorrectly for now...and I write stories I can relate to, anyways, xD. How about: What would we write about? What genre? (Asks five million more questions, previously unknown to mankind.)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Tiger,

Did you forget about this chat thread today? ...

-Galaxian-

P.S. Shan Ming's part? Sorry, I'm really bad at waiting...:P

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

My last attempt at getting this thread up before I let it get buried completely...

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

swampcloud51

*crashes through wall*

Lord Rune is here!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Tiger!

Wow, The Giver sounds both heartwarming and depressing at the same time. I know my family has the book somwhere, maybe I'll read it. 

~Rune/Adelaide~ 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello RuoHan!

Don't worry, this chat thread won't die on my watch! *glares at chat thread* Don't you dare die...

Also have you checked out my story, Riddle Room yet? It's OK if you haven't yet and you don't want to, I just want some criticism on it {Preferably constructive}

~Rune/Adelaide~

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

but I daresay, you might

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Everything just got

Spooky

scarletdragon3016

I'm trying to revive it every day...but apparently a very certain someone forgot all about this, despite me bumping it two times today...*glares at Tiger*.

I'm following your story, in fact, I was the first one who starred it...

-Galaxian Explosion-

I'll follow up with a summary of constructive critism! Like, when Tiger finally appears.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

swampcloud51

I'm sure Tiger's just busy. 

Really? Thanks so much!

~Rune/Adelaide~

That's great! I really appreciate that! 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

but I daresay, you might

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Everything just got

Spooky

scarletdragon3016

Yes, probably very busy.

Sorry for the sarcasm, but I've seen him on other threads, active, and I searched his post history, so it seems as if he refuses to come on here...but alright. I can always talk with you, right? I guess...I'm just really stressed out from my schedule.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

swampcloud51

That's true, he has been fairly active on other threads. 

Of course I'll talk with you! Everything alright with your schedule or is it just busy? 

~Rune~ 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

but I daresay, you might

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Everything just got

Spooky

scarletdragon3016

My personality and zodiac traits are really taking a toll on me, to be honest, Adelaide...

That is, wanting to help with everything and then everyone comes asking for me.

I already mentioned volunteering at a pet care center, right? So now, I also volunteer at a library.

Then 2 school activities/programs...and since I'm in advanced classes, that equals more homework (7 sheets at least for all 7 classes, excluding lunch obviously, plus online homework and projects).

I put too much on my plate...xD.

-Galaxian Explosion-

For you, is it just for my school, or is there a huge difference of the number of assessments/assignments for normal classes and advanced curriculums?

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Hey Adelaide/Rune,

I really don't want to just go and drop this thread. I wonder if I made Tiger mad because I'm really against the creation of a ruler/council, even if it was intended to become a joke...

One more reason on my behalf: Because people aren't qualified. For instance, Winter Glare isn't. No offense to him, however, he acts really annoying at times through his posts. On another thread, I was putting a friendly reminder to not make the council-thing a conflict, and then he replied that I may become the one starting one. That kind of post is just asking for trouble. I chose to ignore it, but seriously, that kind of post is what gets conflicts started, seriously.

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

swampcloud51

Yikes, that is a lot. Careful not to stress yourself out!

Just out of curiosity, what advanced courses are you taking? I'm taking math but next year {er, I guess this year} I'll also be taking up advanced science and language arts.

I think that might just be your school.

I'm sure that if Tiger is mad at you he won't be for long. I do have to agree though, I'm not so sure a council is a good idea, despite how fun it sounds.

~Rune/Adelaide~ 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

but I daresay, you might

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Everything just got

Spooky

scarletdragon3016

Well, never mind. Tiger just posted a leaving notice: 334277 is the thread number.

Might've helped if he had posted something on this thread about it as well, but I take it that he has and will be busy. And that this RP will remain dormant. :/

Based on this anime I've watched over the summer, I give this notice a name...

Kill the Hope

(Like, every episode has "Kill the" in front of it, kill something, whatever it is. Seeing Tiger's post killed all of my hopes about participating in this RP, which is, coincidentally, my first RP.)

Very nice. (Sarcasm...)

Anyways, since Tiger won't be posting in a long time, I guess this thread will be only us and Zia now...other than when Tiger posts and somehow remembers to post on this thread...

Do you think we should transfer this thread to a new one? Since, you know, you are part of it too, so it would be "A chat thread for Galaxian Explosion, Lord Rune, Zia, Tiger, and Meg" instead of "A chat thread for crimsonnight142 (Zia), scarletdragon3016, and I"...

What do you guys think?

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Hey Adelaide,

Oops, just realized today is Friday, so you probably won't be too active tomorrow and the day after that?

That's fine, I just don't want to seem like I'm bragging. So...I take advanced Reading, Writing, Science, and Social Studies (that cover a bit of high school curriculum), and Geometry (I'm not in high school so I'm two grades behind, not counting other factors). About the Geometry class, the class that is supposed to take it is at the high school, so there's only 18 people in my grade who will take the same math class as me...

Well, the first day of school is sneaking up for me: August 13 (Idk why but I keep spelling it Auguest...) (of this year, obviously), when is it for you?

And a bunch of people in my grade think I'm a show-off...but I am not complaining, xD. 

Yeah, it's probably just my school. Kids in regular classes usually go home without homework, while we (in our program) go home with homework for practically every. Single. Class. So, the teacher (one teaching a required elective, Health, where the kids in normal classes and in advanced curriculum are put together) is like: "Kids, you'll have to write an essay with 4-6 sentences!"

Hence the different reactions:

Kid in normal class: "Nooooo! That's way too long!"

Me: "What? 4-6 sentences is an essay? I thought at least 11 sentences are a paragraph, and there're at least 5 paragraphs in an essay? This is not going to be so stressful after all..."

See the difference? xD.

I hope he isn't mad at me and just is ignoring the thread. I saw him active again today on the SAMB hotel thread...hmm. :/

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

P.S. Am I the only one who doesn't like school supply shopping? I don't have to go back-to-school shopping and all that but I still don't like it...maybe because I'm just me, xD. Please don't take it offensive if you like shopping, xD.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello everyone!

Let's clear things ups, RuoHan, I am not that kind of person that I would be mad at you for that, in Chinese, I am really not a "Xiao Ren", so please understand that I made the RP (Awake/Wake Up) the most important because i know many people wait for each others POVs to make the RP go, and I kept on getting distracted...

I will start helping with "bumping" this thread...

Let's start with Shan Ming's part, it is finally here:

After Shan Ming knocked the soldiers down, archers lined up on the rooftops, and more soldiers approached.

"I better make a run for Xi Ye's room," Shan Ming said, before bolting off, just one of the archers yelled, "Fire!"

Shan Ming heard the whiz of arrows piercing through the air, and he had to leap up and slice the ones that go too close.

He was almost to the towering main building, until he felt a piercing sensation on his right leg.

Shan Ming turned, and grimaced as the pulled out an arrow from his leg before grasping the arrow, throwing it into the wall, leaping onto the arrow and bouncing up before reaching the first rooftop level.

He looked up and saw the many stories of the tower above him, and started to climb up just as another "Fire!" was heard...

--------

How is it guys?

-Rysun/Yang Shan

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Fine, Tiger. I have to say, I'm glad about that. I've been dealing with too much bad stuff on the SAMB lately. For instance, nearly started conflict with your friend, Winter Glare.

And just to clarify, "Xiao Ren" doesn't mean an unforgiving person, but I guess I get what you mean. How about this, since we are all busy and all, we try to bump this as much as we can? Especially on weekends?

Finally! Just so you know, Xi Ye is not in his room, hiding out somewhere, Shan Ming can keep going there but he will not find either Xi Ye or his spirit animal there, might be a kind of surprise. Or, I should just POV...xD.

Xi Ye--

I was running along the edge of the wall so my soldiers wouldn't get distracted from...whatever they was doing. What were they doing? It sounded like there was a war going in within the fortress, or, at least, a battle of some sort. A very one-sided battle, at that. I frowned, beneath the mask, and moved a little closer.

Apparently, archers were on the roofs, and a large number of soldiers were concentrated somewhat around the main building. I recognized the sound of a commander officer shouting out orders, but yet, it didn't sound like an enemy invasion. Individualized invasion? The enemy must be very strong, in that case, I thought to himself. I frowned again as the archers fired a volley of arrows. What kind of opponent would require this much?

I held out my arm. “Xing Hong,” I told him, who was balancing on the side of the wall as well, eyes glowing. My tiger cocked his head as if in confusion. “I don’t want you to get hurt, if I have to go in,” I explained, and my tiger just cocked his head to the other side again, understanding but seemingly still unwilling to go to passive state again.

“Please,” I added, and he stared at me. “I won’t get myself hurt,” I promised him, and he finally disappeared, without any hint or trace that he had been there. I ran my fingers across the mark, missing his gaze next to me, before crouching down again, prepared to leap.

Who was the opponent they were facing? Apparently he—somehow I felt it was a “him”—blended into the night almost perfectly, or he was moving very fast. I focused my vision on a point. It looked like a person, at least…where was the intruder going, anyways? He was on the main tower, so that meant he wasn’t trying to go for the food storage…what could possibly be in the building he could be going towards? He was getting higher and higher, anyways.

It didn’t matter. My vision was obstructed by the arrows flying through the air, and the person was moving too fast for me to tell what kind of opponent he was. Time to jump him, then. But not right now.

After I was certain he couldn’t see me even when looking down, I jumped silently next to the lead officer, careful to avoid the projectiles. His eyes widened when seeing me. “Commander,” he told me, starting to bow down, but I stopped him. This wasn’t the time. “There is an intruder.”

One intruder? I could see how complicated matters were, if there was only one.

“Any others?” I asked, and he shook his head.

I made up my mind. “Continue to appear to go after him and make noise,” I ordered. “But don’t do anything else until further orders. I’m going to surprise him.” He nodded, but I was already off, determined to catch whoever it was.

--

How is this? Tiger, can we work out details of when you will be most active? Weekends, etc...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello, I am glad that you understand, and Winter Glare can get annoying...

Sometimes, I only have time on the moment to see what is happening on the SAMB, so I am not able to post, so please don't feel like I am just ignoring any threads because you see me online...

My next POV for Shan Ming will come in tomorrow morning-ish...

I will be most active on weekdays, until the school year starts on August 13th for me...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey Tiger,

Yeah, I have to agree with that, he's probably around the same age of me but still annoying. (I won't tell you all how old I am.)

I'll be waiting for it!

Again, on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 9th of August I will definitely be inactive, and school starts on the 13th.

And just so you know, someone else expressed interest in this RP, so...yeah. I want to know, will this RP be inactive throughout the entire year? Because that would really suck.

-Galaxian-

P.S. Will you be active on weekends, then?

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Boom!

-Galaxian Explosion-

P.S. I know both of you, Adelaide and Tiger, will be fairly inactive today, so...I'm probably going to just check on this thread and the RP I'm participating in...

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

swampcloud51

Oof I promise I'll post later. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

but I daresay, you might

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Everything just got

Spooky

scarletdragon3016

Okay, Rune-sama. xD

(Totally not waiting for Tiger to post today...)

-Galaxian-

P.S. Totally agree. First five days after the weekend are the hardest. xD

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragondolphin2613

Hello everyone!

Sorry, I had to wrap gifts, do my daily workout routine, pack of for my sleepover tonight, basically a lot of stuff...

Who expressed interesting the RP?

This RP will operate during the school year, but I will probably be only able to "Secretly" POV once  a day because my parents don't want me to get distracted during the school year...

-Tiger

P.S. I will be fairly active on weekends, but I will be spending most of time studying still...

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hello,

I'm starting to do a lot more already, which is bad news for me...:P

I still have to make sure he/she's interested, I don't want to scare them away.

I can probably POV over the weekends and during breaks, and "secretly" get on here every day to see what's going on, maybe bump a thread or two. I don't know. I'm not allowed to do anything distracting during the school year other than weekends, but I will see what I can do about that. Thankfully I don't add studying to my big list of things to do, I find studying boring and ineffective for me individually anyways.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

swampcloud51

Argh sorry guys I don't have the time today and I don't know if I can post tomorrow...

@Tiger, are you going to make that form for Riddle Room? No pressure, I just would really like it soon. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

but I daresay, you might

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Everything just got

Spooky

scarletdragon3016

Hey Adelaide (wrote Swampy again, oops),

That's fine, I'll do as much as I can to keep it up. Thanks!

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Boom!

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Hey Adelaide,

You wanted constructive critism so I'm just going to go ahead with grammatical "constructive critism", xD...

So, I'll post in red places that are wrong, and maybe tell you the reason and why it is wrong (please don't be offended!):

Rune's internal clock told her it was about two hours after she had woken up that everyone else was awake.

The first person to wake up after Rune had jet-black hair, only a bit shorter then Jokester's. She introduced herself as Emily or Em. 

About thirty minutes after Emily woke up, a girl with black hair and green eyes woke up. She and Emily resembled each other so much that (could be mistaken meaning, since it's a run-on)  Rune knew she was bound to mix them up if she didn't remember that Livvy was the one with a few gray steaks through her hair. 

The last to wake up was a boy with the name of Cain. He had wavy blond hair that he kept running his hand through. He had a single star tattoo on the nape of his neck. Just after Cain had finished introducing himself, a hidden speaker crackled to life.

"Glad to see you're all awake," a deep female voice declared.

"Woah, she can see us?" Terrance muttered, taking a minute to look around the room. 

The voice continued, ignoring what Terrance had said. "I am the Riddle Master; your guide, your savior and possibly your demise. There is no point in an escape plan seeing as you will eventually be set free, though from life or this room I cannot tell."

Emily shuttered (shuddered, spelling mistake), but Kiero was soon at her side in hopes to comfort her. Jokester's eyes lit up when she saw the two and nearly squealed for joy. 

Ridge turned to look at everyone with a thoughtful gaze, trying to find out who would be the most useful to him. A small smile appeared on his face when his eyes landed on Rune, who shifted uncomfortably with the Riddle Master's words. 

"Your only hope of surviving," the Riddle Master continued. "Is (1) to answer a series of questions correctly. Answer a riddle correctly and you will be rewarded. Answer incorrectly, and well, there's a slight chance of death. If at any point you desire for a riddle, simply say, 'The Riddle Room needs a riddle.',  and I will give you one. Would you like your first one now?"

(1: This is a quotational error: After "continued" is a comma because the entire sentence is "Your only hope of surviving is to answer a series of questions correctly", not "Your only hope of surviving. Is to...". Because the sentence is cut off in the middle, it is a comma.

"Yes!" Cain blurted without thinking. Livvy and Jokester gave him a glare. 

The Riddle Master Chuckled. "Such enthusiasm! Alright, I'll start easy, but only Cain can answer it. No help. What gets wetter the more it dries?" Rhythmic elevator music replaced the Riddle Master's voice.

Rune looked down. She could only wait and hope that Cain got the right answer. If he didn't answer right, she was going to kill him. That is, assuming he is (2) still alive afterwards. After all, the riddle was incredibly easy.

(2. Present tense error; since you are using past tense be careful of these places.)

Suddenly, a soft trickling noise filled her ears. Rune's eyes shot up and she noticed tiny holes in the walls that were quickly filling the room with water. She gasped and decided to raise the alarm. 

"Uh, hey guys, the room is filling up with water," Rune declared as the water reached ankle hight. "And fast."

Cain panicked when he peered down at the water, suddenly forgetting the riddle. "Wait, what?" 

Emily screamed, "We're all gonna die!" Her face went pale as the water reached her knees. 

"Cain, can you please just answer the riddle already," said and (an) annoyed Ridge. He held his hands just above the surface of the water, which by now was waist-high. 

"Oh, uh, right," Cain cleared his throat and answered, "Wait, what was the riddle again?"

Rune sighed and facepalmed. By now, the water was up to her armpits. "What gets wetter the more it dries?" 

"Oh, you mean a towel? I know, I need one too," Cain responded. 

A chime sounded from the speaker and the music stopped. "Correct," the Riddle Master announced. "You have just won eight towels and eight meals, dessert not included."

Rune could hear Terrance mumble a complaint and couldn't help but smile. It helped that the water was now draining through tiny holes in the floor. 

About five minutes later, there was not a single drop of water in sight, only orange juice. 

Everyone had received a meal consisting of pancakes, bacon and orange juice, along with towels that came from seemingly no where. Rune had just turned around to find eight neatly folded towels. She didn't know where they came from, but hey, she wasn't complaining. 

Most people were having a joyful conversation that were mostly lead by Livvy, while a few, including Rune, decided to focus on the meal. But that wasn't the only thing Rune was focusing on. 

She was halfway through her meal when she was plagued by one thought.

Was she going to die here?

--

Sorry, this is probably highly unhelpful. I like how you put vivid description and very nice character thought process in it. Keep up the good work! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :D

By the way, I'm only so good at proofreading. :P

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Is this dying again?

-Galaxian-

Btw all, Meg is back!

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

swampcloud51

Thanks so much, Galaxian! I did the chapter all on mobile, which is why there are a few spelling errors. 

Wow, that's a lot of advanced classes!

I think I start school either the fourteenth or the fifteenth, but I'm not sure.

I hate back to school shopping. Don't worry, you're not the only one who hates it. 

Sorry it took so long to reply... I'll be more active now. {Well, not very active during the school year, but for now I'll be a active} 

~Rune~ 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

but I daresay, you might

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Everything just got

Spooky

scarletdragon3016

Hey Adelaide!

Wow, that's impressive you can type all of that on mobile. I usually give up after a paragraph or two. xD.

I'm still prone to having to go to school supply shopping and I do not look forward to it...

No problem! Tiger has been offline for two days. Zia...for a longer time. Meg just came back, though. And you came back. Hopefully Meg comes on here! (Btw did you meet Meg yet?)

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

swampcloud51

Hello RuoHan!

Well I wrote it on paper first, but I keep forgetting to edit and I have the worst spelling ever. 

I hope Tiger comes on again soon...

I haven't met Meg or Zia yet. 

~Rune/Adelaide~ 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

but I daresay, you might

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Everything just got

Spooky

dragondolphin2613

Hello everyone!

I am sorry for the inactivity, but I was at school all day (today), I was at a friend's sleepover from Saturday to Sunday, and as soon as getting picked up on Sunday, I went to get my haircut and go to my grandfather's birthday dinner-gathering...

Rune, since you started it, I won't submit my form, again, I apologize, as certain times in each day I only got time to just check the SAMB but I couldn't post on here...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

Hey Adelaide,

If you need I can always proofread for you when you're, like, super busy. (Just a suggestion, you never have to.) I don't think you have bad spelling. We're off school, no teachers here to say, "You spelled 1 out of 50,000 words wrong! A F for you!" Just kidding, xD.

Tiger just came on (If you didn't see him), and I hope Meg comes on this thread. She said "hi" (Meg said hi) on the other thread for the RP, by the way. That's why I was on there for a while today.

-Galaxian/RuoHan-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Oh, hi Tiger!

That's fine, I will be inactive a lot this week, as well. I'm hoping you guys can bump it while I'm gone...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 9 , , 11