Kit Anne ~Rebel

Victoria ~Hannah

Fillains ~Lupa

Daniel ~Swampy

Bianca ~Echo

Charlie ~Bear

Aisling ~Jokester

Adrian ~Jokester

And if you want another character there can be 3 more. (Last time i say that since, once we start the rp no more new characters)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Depth,Radar

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Noddles

pokeee 

i think you should be the first to send in a pov 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

@Sea:

Should I wait for you to post

Or can we go ahead and post?

• Posted at:

ʟʏs ʀʙʟ ʀɪs ɪs ʜʀ, ʙʜɪɴ ʜ ʀ, ɪɴ ʜ ɴx ʀ; ʙ ɪ ʜ ʟs ʜ ʏ. ʀʜs ɪ ʜ ɴʟʏ ɪsʟɪ ɪ. /ɪɴ
Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

Lupa and Rogue: Yes im sending the first pov, sorry i didn't do it in the first message 

And here it is!

Opening Scenery,

Once whoever drove you here lets you out of the car. Its late in the afternoon, the sun is just about to set. The area around the lab is a forest, trees surround it at all sides except for the front which has a metal gate in the front in need of a key card to get it to open. Sadly you don't have one. But it continues once you get past the gate you ride along a very fancy stone pathway leading you to a clearing with fancy stones as the ground in front of the laboratory, there are plants and different types of plants you've probably never seen before. But your not here for plants, your here for the laboratory!

The outside of the laboratory is a beautiful state of the art white/silver metal and concrete building, tons of shined windows that you can't seem to look into.

Fair enough, wouldn't wanna ruin the surprise. A fancy metal oning with to huge pillars at the ends of the oning as it is over the two huge Window like doors with a silver metal outline to the doors. All the windows seem to have a dark blue bulletproof look to them.

A man who seems to look around thirty to fourty wearing a fancy suit as he stands by the doors, he is holding a few cards.

Sorry if that was a mouth full i just wanted to get the scenery up ^-^

And here is my Pov

Cyan: once she gets out of the car she smiles looking at it all and she waves her mom goodbye "Bye mom! Ill see you tomorrow" she says smiling and excited she grabs her bag which is a doofle bag thats a deep navy blue with light white stripes. Then her mom drives off and she looks around for the rest of the people wondering who they are and what are they like What if there like sea monsters O_O she thought Nah they'd be human Because they wouldn't let sea monsters at a lab she thought as she waited 

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Kit- My family dropped me off at the entrance to the lab I said my goodbyes and hopped out of the car taking my navy blue backpack with me. I walked up to the doors and saw a girl she looked like she was waiting i walked up to here "Hi.. Did you get the strange call too?" 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

seawolf179

Cyan: nods "Hi..And yeah i did to" she says then adds "It was weird wasn't it?" o_o "But everthing should be fine." she holds out her hand to shake "Im Cyan, and you are?"

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Charlie

My older brother laughed and tooted the horn as I ran out of his Jeep, he made a crazy saluting gesture and drove away. I noticed two other girls who seemed to be my age, standing in front of the white marble laboratory on the stone sidewalk. One asked if we had gotten the weird call as well, and I nodded. "Anyone know why we're supposed to be here?" I asked with a grin.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

Kit- "yeah it was odd i don't know if i trust this place it seems suspicious but your probably right, I'm probably just being paranoid." (Shakes her hand) "I'm Kit but most people call me Kap cause well one its my initials and two i love hats i don't really know why i just do" smiles 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

seawolf179

Cyan:

She looks at the new person "Hello! And yeah. Its for that sleep treatment, since im guessing we all have insomia?" she ask smiling a bit as she looked at the two since this place looks awesome to her and she might get to make some friends

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Kit- "Oh hi (waves hand at her side) oh umm yeah I do....."She looks down feeling bad for what happened back at home it still hurts even though it wasn't her fault... 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Adrian:

Both Aisling and I were driving to the laboratory in my fathers car, a box of sweets in between us. I was fidgeting like crazy, millions of thoughts running through my head. What are they gonna do to me? And Aisling, she doesn’t even actually have insomnia! What have I dragged her into! But... I don’t wanna go alone... I’m such a selfish person. I looked over at Aisling, who smiled at me. “Calm down Tucci, it’ll be fine. They’ll cure our insomnia and we’ll be free to go!” I was able to muster a tiny smile before the large laboratory came into view. It looked way too... clean and... fake. I didn’t like it one bit.

Aisling:

The huge laboratory loomed over us as we got out of the car, Adrian’s dad giving us a jokey wave before leaving, reminding us to stay safe, and call if there’s anything wrong. I kept waving until he was out of sight, then turned to Adrian, who was still visibly nervous. I gave him a light punch to the arm to snap him out of it. “Hey, y’know I’m gonna be there the whole time, right? I’ll fight off all those scary monsters, just like I did when we were kids.” He seemed to grow a bit less nervous, and gave a nod. I then noticed a few girls standing at the front of the laboratory, all chatting. I ran over to introduce myself, Tucci right behind me. “Hey, I’m Aisling, and this is Adrian, also known as Tucci!” Adrian gave a little wave “Sup.”

“Are you guys here for the ‘cure’ too?” I asked, tilting my head curiously.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

seawolf179

Cyan: looks over to see them and she smiles "Hi, nice to meet you Asling and Tucci" holds out a hand to shake "Im Cyan." she pauses then adds "Yeah. I hope it works." she says ^-^

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

pokeee

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

(I'll be getting a post in later today, sorry for the wait)

• Posted at:

ʟʏs ʀʙʟ ʀɪs ɪs ʜʀ, ʙʜɪɴ ʜ ʀ, ɪɴ ʜ ɴx ʀ; ʙ ɪ ʜ ʟs ʜ ʏ. ʀʜs ɪ ʜ ɴʟʏ ɪsʟɪ ɪ. /ɪɴ
Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

DANIEL:

"See ya, Dad," I waved as he drove off. I carried a navy blue backpack on my back. I approached the building, but paused halfway there. I stared up the looming walls. What's going to happen? I peered around at all the other kids there. Wouldn't hurt to indroduce myself. I walked up to a group of people and said, "Hey, I'm Daniel." 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Emerson

A bunch of people arrived, the latest being a boy with a blue backpack. He introduced himself as Daniel. "Emerson, call me Emery." I gave him a silly salute and grinned.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

swampcloud51

DANIEL:

The first girl I meet said that she was Emerson. "Nice to meet you, Emerson," I grinned back. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

Bianca - 

I got of the car, and quietly said, "Bye..." I saw other kids. "Oh boy,I thought. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

inkartistic23

Bianca - 

I looked at the flowers. I saw a butterfly. It was coming towards me. I screeched, ran over to the kids, hid behind one, and yelled, "BUTTERFLIES?!WHY ARE THERE BUTTERFLIES?!" The color was drained from my face. One kid said, "What?" I pointed at the butterfly and said in the most disgusted voice, "That demon you call a butterfly is trying to kill me!" 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

seawolf179

Cyan: 

Goes wide eyed looking at the butterfly "Why would it be trying to kill us..?" o_o she ask looking concerned like What the o_o

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

cobraphoenix530

(Nuu my pov didn’t go through D:)

Aisling:

I smiled at the girl. “Don’t worry! I’ll fight the demonic butterfly off for you! Yah!” I got in a jokey fighting stance as the butterfly landed on my hair. I instantly turned to Tucci, who the girl was trying to hide behind. “Look Tucci, it matches!” I did a little twirl, then remembered the newcomers. I turned to the guy first. “Heyo! I’m Aisling Kells, and it’s nice to meet’cha! You look very snazzy in your outfit, with your backpack matching your hoodie and all!” I then walked over to the girl, Adrian shooing the butterfly off my head. “And it’s nice to meet you too, unknown person! What’s your name?”

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

Kit- more and more people kept coming i just kept wondering how many there is, this many people with the same problem i have? Wow i said hi to everyone and introduced myself as they came. One of the girls was afraid of a little butterfly which i thought was odd but I didn't say anything i thought it best I didn't. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

swampcloud51

DANIEL:

Another girl introduced herself to me, this time as Aisling. "Snazzy? Why thank you," I took a bow. "You're looking snazzy yourself. I'm Daniel." My thoughts got running. Hold on, am I the only guy here? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

cobraphoenix530

Adrian:

I shook hands with the new guy. “Hey, nice to meet you bro, I’m Adrian. It’s nice to know there’s other guys around here!”

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

swampcloud51

DANIEL:

"Nice to meet you too, Adrian. It really is great to see that there's another guy here." I said 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

swampcloud51

Fly, RP, fly! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Victoria (Tori or King) -

The sun is setting as I make my way to the location I set in my phone. I skate down the side walk, my earphones are in and im jamming out, hitting my thighs as I try to pick up speed. I turn the corner of the side walk and almost fall off my skateboard. The house, or should I say, laboratory is beautiful and huge. I will myself to close my mouth so I don't look like an idiot.

"Much better then the foster house," I mutter to myself.

I turn up the volume to the Blood // Water song im listening to and Continue skating till I make it to the doors. There's people already gathered around it, I sigh inwardly. Not good with people... I put my foot down to stop and step on the skateboard, so it flips up as I catch it. One of the girls is saying something to me (a greeting maybe? XD ) but I put a hand up to stop her as I get my phone out, pause the song, then take out one of my earbuds, I nod a little at everyone as I hold my skateboard in the crook of my arm.

"What's up?? I'm Victoria Kingston. You can call me Tori or King," I shrug as I survey the area, "I don't really care." My voice fading a little as my attention is focused on the house/Laboratory.

I look back over at them,

"So, I'm guessing we all have trouble sleeping at night, yeah?" I say as I wink to one of the boys, twirling the end of my earbuds around as I look at each one of them. They seem...chill, I decide.

I walk up the steps slowly to join them, "anyone know where I can put my skateboard?" I ask with a small smile. I take my headphones out completely, wrap them around my phone and put them in my back pocket.

(NOTE: Tori is a big romantic and flirt!! She also very sarcastic and a vibe ye person!! Don't take it the wrong way pls!!)

* also sorry I've been gone so long xd I was banned for like 8 days...yay xd

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

swampcloud51

DANIEL:

"Yeah, I'm guessing you do too?" I asked, winking back at this new girl, Tori. "You could probably just set your skateboard anywhere, it's not like this place seems very busy. I'm Daniel, by the way. Pleasure to meet you, Tori."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

arrowartemis53

Victoria (Tori or King) - 

I smile at Daniel as he winks back at me. He seems pretty cool... 

"Yeah, I'm guessing you do too?" He asked. 

"Yea, sadly." I say with a chuckle. 

He tells me I can put my skateboard anywhere so I walk to the door and set the skateboard against the wall next to it. I turn back to Daniel,

"Nice to meet you too." I say with another wink. So what's got you so afraid at night, huh?" I smile at him playfully.

( @swampy - since Daniel is already shipped with someone else (I think xd) ya think maybe him and Tori could be close friends? Since the laboratory is basically a crazy/mad house,it's best to have a close friend to count on :3 whaddya say?)

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

swampcloud51

(@Hannah, definitely! Or, if Jokester Ok with it, we could do some sort of love triangle.)

DANIEL:

I grinned. "Oh, you know, just the fact that my good looks will come back to haunt me. What about you?" 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Kit- the new girl walks up to us i see that she has a skateboard I'm immediately squealing inside finally someone who rides I see this going well. I walk up to the girl and hold my hand out for her to shake it "hi I'm kit but most people call me kap, nice board i got one myself" i open my arm so she could see my skateboard that i had tucked in my arm. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

@Hannah omg get on chat right now!! I miss you so much man! 

Waits for pov...

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

cobraphoenix530

I’m good with whatever tbh, it’s up to you guys.

Adrian:

I grinned at the new girl. “Nice to meet you King. I’m Adrian, and you can call me-“ Aisling covered up my mouth before I could say something stupid, then smiled at King. “It’s nice to meet you Tori! I’m Aisling. You skateboard too, that’s awesome! Can you do an ollie?” Her face was practically glowing with excitement.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

arrowartemis53

Hmm...I don't know why but my POVs aren't going through xd 

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

seawolf179

Sorry that i've been inactive lately >-<

Cyan:

she looks at all the people smiling "Hi new people" she waves as she looks at them all and she puts her hair back in a poney tail "So when are we going in the lab?" o_o

Does everybody want to start to have everybody go to the lab now? Or should they stay out side longer?

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

So since Hannah is... Is.. Is leaving.... she said i could take her characters... So umm I'll be Tori now....

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

seawolf179

Wait what o_o She can't be ;-;

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

inkartistic23

Bianaca - 

"My name is Bianca," I mumbled, looking around at the others awkwardly. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)