Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

High level wizards. It's like they get the shadow pips, then all of a sudden they know EVERYTHING about the game and are telling you what to wear and what your stats should be and insulting you and I'm just done! :) Some of them are nice, but there's a good handful of them who are extremely bossy and rude. I'm not stereotyping here, but generally the nicer ones are the theurgists (School of Life) and the rude ones are from the Elemental schools (Fire, Ice, and Storm). Not so much Ice, and the guy today was School of Fire but I haven't really run into that many rude max pyromancers . . . it's mostly diviners (School of Storm). As a diviner myself, I can say that. You have no idea how many rude, bossy, and arrogant high level diviners I've run into. -_-

I paid good money for that clockwork gear, I'll have you know. I quite like it. It gives me a good critical chance, which I appreciate, and it doesn't damage boost as much as my outlaw gear does, but it looks snazzy. Not to mention the armor piercing is awesome. However, I don't really care about stats and whatever - that's not why I play Wizard101. I care about looking snazzy, talking to my friends, and being a spiffy diviner.

Don't tell me what gear to use - I will wear what I want and for your information, my average damage is around 3,000. Not 800. I just wasn't wasting my time powering up because by the time I did, you, sir, would have already hit because you're much higher level than me. I literally just wanted the satisfaction of attacking the enemy at least once, because when you have max level people on your team, you don't usually get to hit. Besides, it was, um, my quest? My dungeon, yeah? Just saying.

With Waterworks gear, yes, you probably wouldn't need to power up. But I have zero interest in Waterworks gear because EVERYONE has it and I want to be unique. I want to BE MYSELF. Why don't you worry about yourself and stop telling other people what to do? I know about the Waterworks gear - I don't need your "advice". I just don't WANT the Waterworks gear. Yes, you can stitch, but I like my gear the way it is, thanks.

Bottom line, is this your wizard, sir? No? Exactly. I'm going to play this game however I want, and I play to have fun, not to be shot down by people like you.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."