Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

The land of Elempira is a mess. A giant warzone. A land of disorder. A land of no government. It is a world of kill or be killed. It is hard to tell where one territory starts and others end, but if you even step into someone else's territory they will kill you. You are different though. You were born to an unknown family and can’t remember anything from before you were 8. You don’t understand why things are the way they are and where there can’t be peace and or order. You also look different than normal humans because of your oddly colored hair and or eyes. You also have slight powers. You have strange dreams about a certain terrain. What does it mean? You don’t know. But what you will soon know you are not the only one.

Field- Plants (Pretty self explanatory)

Mountain- Air/storms (Wind, cloud, lighting)

Forest- Animals (Shape-shift, summon, communicate)

Beach- Fire (Fire, heat, light)

River bed- Water (controlling, freezing, boiling)

Name:

Appearance: (Remember the irregularities)

Personality:

Terrain:

Skills:

Weaknesses:

Weapon: (Remember these have to be makeshift and handmade by yourself or stolen)

Backstory: (Note: Remember the opening)

Other:

Name: Iridessa (Irra)

Appearance: Pale, flawless skin, eyes are a mix of blue, orange, pink, and purple, her hair falls past her knees in loose waves that when out of its braid float around without her moving or there even being a breeze, hair is mostly white but has streaks that fade from yellow at the roots to orange then pink, then purple, then blue, wears a white top that is decorated with pearls, she wears a peasant skirt that is pale blue at the top then fades to a sky blue at the bottom, tends to wear pale blue flats or no shoes, has a pale gray messenger bag that holds her supplies

Personality: To the males around her she is extremely flirtatious and charming but also very weak and in need of other’s protection. To girls she is manipulative and uses her looks to get whatever she wants from fools who are blinded by the innocent childish beauty she has. Beyond these first impressions she is much different. She’s kind and motherly, desperate to do anything to keep her family from suffering. She’s not afraid to let people use her in order to get what she needs for everyone else to survive. She’s very capable of defending herself if she wanted to and despite not being physically strong she is capable of laborious tasks such as cooking, cleaning, sewing, farming, fishing, or other such duties. She fears letting everyone down and does everything she can to make sure everything is perfect and everything goes her way no matter what may become of her. She tends to drift off into her own world and during this point of time it pretty hard to snap her out of it resulting in her being extremely vulnerable.

Terrain: Mountain

Skills: She is very fast and agile, she can charm her way out of border problems.

Weaknesses: She is often out in space and she gets furious when things don’t go her way.

Weapon: spear (Made from a stick and a sharpened piece of flint tied together with thin vines)

Backstory: At age ten she found a baby that she then started to care for. This baby was a little girl named Gliss. They live together in a small make-shift cabin near a stream, their territory is very small but it supplies them with water, fish, and berries.

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

save River Bed!

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

redwolf988

Saved

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar e6607ade9e

darksapphire128

Save Beach!

• Posted at:

«||||»

||amily: hecriptors||

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

*(The Best Place To Live Is In The Moment)*

ohn 3:16-17

!!Join Date: May, 21, 2018!!

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Sharon Sniegowski

Appearance:  Sharon stands at 5’6”, with pale, porcelain toned skin, and is thin with a sort of rectangular build. He has fluffy and sort of messy hair that goes almost to his shoulders and is a cool grey color. He has soft blue eyes with a sort of purple tone to them, almost always narrowed slightly from behind a pair of grey, rectangular glasses. He has a septum piercing, in which he wears a small silver nose ring with three small blue gems. He mainly wears a large, grey sweater that’s off one shoulder and shows off his tattoo, along with a pair of very light blue skinny jeans, and brown boots. He also always has a necklace on, but its tucked into his sweater.

Personality: Cold and distant, he really isn’t much of a social person. He doesn’t really know how to deal with people and often comes across as overly sassy and even rude, if he even decides to talk at all. He often tries to busy himself with other things, being particularly fond of books or whatever he can get his hands on to read. He is usually sarcastic, pessimistic, and enjoys dark humor on occasion. His attitude doesn’t change much if you manage to befriend him, though he does seem to be a bit clingy and never really wants to leave the side of one of his friends.

Terrain: River Bed

Skills: Sharon is quick, both mentally and physically. He’s able to make decisions quickly (they may not always be the best, but they’re decisions nonetheless). He’s also highly agile and flexible, as well as simply just fast. He can climb things and find ways through places without much of a struggle. He is also well-read compared to most, I would assume.  

Weaknesses: His lack of teamwork and general abrasiveness make him hard to get along with. His strength is also lacking, and he likes to do minimal work, making him expect a lot of others so they carry the weight of the group.

Weapon: He has a variety of knives and “knives” he’s made from sharp objects.

Backstory: Sharon is a wanderer, never liking to stay in one place, despite the dangers that entails for him. He likes to try and find abandoned buildings, looking for anything vaguely useful, and especially anything he can read. Aside from that, there isn't much to tell. He's had a few run ins with others in the past, but has always managed to get out of it alive somehow. 

Other:

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

save forest

• Posted at:

you can call me cat. Or Sylvia.

remember hurricane

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

you're loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save forest

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

dragonheart5600

(yay i just managed claim first.)

name: foralin

appearence: a freckled girl with black hair, with streaks of blue and green (and sometimes, a shimmer of red), almost looking like a forest. she has soft brown black eyes, one with a perculiar blue streak in it. she is a bit lanky, and a little pale, as she stays under a trees cover often. she wears a twine and wool outfit, with grass sandles.

personality: foralin is very intresting, to say the least. she enjoys the company of others, whether it be humans or animals, and is a bit quiet sometimes. other times, when something's on her mind, she'll say it. in a good mood, she is playful, enjoyable, and cares for everyone. get on her bad side, and... well... just look out for the flint dagger.

terrain: forest

skills: she is skilled in (insert general forest survival skills here,) and is able to climb trees, and mimic animal calls to an extent. (some she's good at, some you wouldn't be fooled if you were blind and half deaf.). oh yeah, and she uses a knif.

weaknesses: afraid of certain animals, a bit 2 sided (sometimes she won't fight regardless of the situation, sometimes she sees violence as the only option), and she is a somewhat poor judge of character.

other: just that she has a flint knif. 

(if jokester gets the forest character instead, i'll take another spot.)

• Posted at:

remember hurricane

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

catwolf76

redwolf988

All accepted

@Jokester: My apologies forest was already saved. Seeing as though "field" is the last spot I will save it for you unless you choose to turn it down. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

darksapphire128

Name: Aidan Brandle (Aidan is a name from the Gaelic origin meaning fire; Brandle is derived from Old High German brant meaning "fire")

Appearance: Aiden is 5.8 (and still growing) and has brown hair, that can appear dark orange, red, crimson, or even a deep honey color in the sunlight. His hair is cut short, but is longer in the front where Aiden likes to brush the hair to go up a bit. He also has dark brown eyes that actually look crimson in the right lighting. He has a medium skin color, that is easily tanned and has pale freckles over his cheeks and nose. He also has two large scars over his right eye (their about five inches long and go over his eyelid, not on his actual eye). He has a large, muscular build, as has multiple scars over his arms, legs, feet, and hands from his rough life style of simply surviving in the wilderness. Aiden wears a brown, sleeveless shirt, darker brown pants, a tan scarf around his neck (with the two ends, or tails I don't know what their called, behind him on his back),  and a dark brown sash (with the two ends/tails tied to fall at his right hip) covering his leather "utility" belt for all his "tools".  Aiden also has tan bandage cloth wrapped around his wrists and up his arm underneath his elbows. He also has a leather band on his left wrist, leather fingerless gloves on both of his hands, and a leather backpack. 

Personality: Aiden is often quiet, introverted, and is very observent when he's not comfortable in the area he's in. He rarely let's his guard down though so he's uncomfortable pretty much everywhere. He usually feels the most comfortable (as comfortable as he can get anyway) when he's by himself, and is able to have some "quiet time". He's an old soul kind of boy and is definitely an outcast compared to most boys. He definitely acts older than he is and he can often be very thoughtful and can even be patient (as long as it takes he always says), but sometimes, he get's a little crazy and can get intense and heated. He can be a bit of a mute, blunt show-off, showing off his skills without actually saying he is (that's his way of showing people his skills and telling them to watch out). But he also has the wisdom of knowing he needs to perfect his talents and he is constantly practicing. The thing about Aiden's emotions is that it's often difficult to seewhat he's really feeling. He often puts on a mask and doesn't show his true feelings. He's so good at concealing them sometimes that he's practically emotionless. Sometimes he can get a little dark and usually has the look of "leave me alone" on his face. just a heads up, after Aiden meets the group, much of his personality is going to change for the better. He just needs to connect with the others, which may take some time. Trust me, he's going to be a real sweet guy. You just have to get to know him first.

Terrain: Beach

Skills: He's cabable of handling himself, and is quite strong, as well as being able to think outside of the box. (Plus some of the things in "personality" I think could be considered skills.

Weaknesses: Aiden's clostrophobic, afraid of heights (Like skyscraper heights, not climbing a tree heights), and is sometimes pessimistic (which can sometimes be a strength I suppose). He's also slow to trust others, and sometimes wonders if he can trust himself, with all of his insucurities. Most people are slow to trust him too so that may also be why.

Weapon: A tall, strong spear with a dangerous and sharp stone for it's tip; he also has a small pocket knife that he had stollen from a market.

Backstory: A boy that has mixed feelings with attachments, Aiden is constantly roaming the land, searching for a good spot, staying them for a few days, maybe weeks, possibly even months. But the moment his negitive thoughts on the place outweigh the positive, he packs up some of his things and leaves, leaving what he feels is unnecessary behind.  

Other: Nupey

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

darksapphire128

Bump

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

I'd like Field if Jokester doesn't want it or the save expires.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

dragonheart5600

(@ora thats pretty intresting! foralin is a mix between irish "foraoise" and chinese "senlin")

• Posted at:

remember hurricane

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

catwolf76

darksapphire128

@Sylvia: Yeah, I just looked up names and last names that meant fire on the internet and these were some that I found. I though they sounded neat so I used them as the name of my character. :)

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

redwolf988

Aidan accepted

@Constellation: I'll give jokester until Wednesday to respond and make her form, if that time expires then you can have the spot. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

amazingdawn82

Sounds good.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

redwolf988

It's yours Constellation

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

darksapphire128

Can't wait to start! XD

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

dragonheart5600

.. jepordy music ..

• Posted at:

remember hurricane

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

catwolf76

redwolf988

This will start as soon as the last form is filled 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

amazingdawn82

Name: Genesa (Isa)

Appearance: Isa has hair colored in many shades of green from sage green to camouflage green that's jaggedly cut to shoulder-length. Her eyes are vivid emerald green with tendrils of muted brown. Tanned and lightly scarred, her skin is otherwise extremely clear. She stands at just under 5 ½ feet and is of lithe, lean build. Her clothes, a pale green shirt with a short brown skirt and a small satchel, were salvaged from what used to be a store in an abandoned village.

Personality: ISFP-A

Terrain: Field

Skills: She's a good scout if need be, has a keen eye for fine details and a strong sense of justice, is incredibly limber, and decent people skills.

Weaknesses: Isa is very easily stressed and overly competitive. She often has problems with self esteem and tends to be quite stubborn.

Weapon: Isa carries around a bow she picked up after its previous owner was killed. She also found a small knife while traveling but she normally uses it to carve new shafts for the arrows. (The tips are usually small, sharp stones she's found.)

Backstory: She lives in a small cave in the side of a cliff accessible only by a narrow walkway that can barely fit one person walking straight and a ladder carved into the stone, but the ladder is tucked into a small recess of the cliff so shadows hide it most of the time. Before she found it she lived near a forest but was attacked. She found a wolf cub on her travels and adopted it, naming it Shadow. He's full-grown now but still lives with her.

Other:

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

redwolf988

@Constellation: Accepted but, would you mind writing out your character's personality? I don't care if you copy and past the definition over here, it'll just be more convenient so that everyone doesn't need to look up the definition every time they need to reference her personality and also so we know everyone is looking at the same thing. 

We start the RP tomorrow, or technically later today, it's one in the morning. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

amazingdawn82

Okie, here it is written out. *cough cough* copypastewithmodifications *cough cough*

Isa tends to be tolerant and nonjudgmental and is deeply loyal to the people and causes that matter to her. She constantly endeavors to accept and support other people, but is ultimately guided by her own core values. She will typically look for ways to be accommodating and normally has great difficulty dealing with others who are not willing to do the same. She's very modest about herself and constantly underestimates her own abilities. She hates the spotlight, preferring instead to take a supporting role, and isn't very good at organizing or planning. Sensitive and responsive, however, Isa will always step in to do what needs to be done and is content with having a personal sense of being helpful to others.

Let me know if I need to add anything else.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

Thumbnail avatar 88faf6c8ad

hawkfairy243

some one took forest but can i still be in forest or no and are all spots taken

• Posted at:

hawkfairy243

i had a great character but my computer shutoff for some reason so can i please join as forest pleassssssss

• Posted at:

hawkfairy243

can i post my from please

• Posted at:

darksapphire128

@hawkfairy243:The Forest spot has already been taken by Sylvia. But I guess it's up to Cassy.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

redwolf988

Forest was taken well over a week ago so I'm not entirely sure why you'd be asking for the spot. If you're desperate to join I suppose I can make another spot for you. However you have exactly 48 hours to post your form, since this is a spot created purely because I hate to send people away there will be no extensions. Should you fail to get it in the spot will vanish as if I never made it, no one else can swoop in and say they want it if you don't get your form in in time. 

Cliff- Earth (Stone/gem/metal) 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dragonheart5600

i will be gone from wed. to sun. so she might be able to p.o.v. for me until i come back.

• Posted at:

remember hurricane

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

catwolf76

redwolf988

@Sylvia: Don't fret about that, you can just catch up when you get back, we won't be together at the start anyways so it's not a nightmare if you went out of town at the start of the RP. I'm sure she'd probably prefer her own character and permanent spot but that's very kind of you. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

hawkfairy243

my mom said i cant do it sorry have fun

• Posted at:

darksapphire128

Bump

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

amazingdawn82

Up

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

redwolf988

Sorry I haven't posted the first POV yet. I have it on a Google Doc but my computer broke ( I'm currently on my phone) I've been asking my sisters to barrow their computers and once I get one I'll post the POV

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

hawkfairy243

are y'all doing the rp or no the last post excluding mine the last one was posted in july the  eleventh so i guess her computer is still broken or what

• Posted at: