Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

In the world of Cadria magic is plentiful. Each time a new child is born a new shell washes up on the shore inside it is a magic orb that contains that child’s power. This place where the shells stay is called Seashell Cove. One day on the blue moon fest a magic eating beast called the Hedeon comes along. It destroys the shells and consumes the magic leaving all the citizens of Cardria defenseless and weak. All locked in cages in the Hedeon home. Or so it thought. Five teens snuck out in the chaos with their shells by the help of Queen Cecilia. She granted them the power to morph into one animal; she also made it so even when the Hedeon stole her magic they would still have that power. Soon the Hedeon learns about this, it desires the last of the magic and is seeking out the last magic shells. It is up to the five teens to work together to defeat the Hedeon and save their fellow magic users.

powers

Fire

Earth (Rock/gem/mineral/metal) (taken by me)

Nature (Plants)

Water

Storms (Lightning/thunder/clouds/wind)

Names:

Appearance: (Human)

Animal:

Animal appearance:

Personality:

Power:

Shell:

Weapon: (Optional)

Back-story:

Other:

Names: Eleanor (Ella)

Appearance: She is a rather delicate looking soul, people don’t really expect much from her, she’s small and thin. Her hair is black and falls down in curls to her waist when down, though typically she has it braided. Her skin is slightly sunkissed and dotted with freckles. Her eyes are a rich violet color. She is still wearing her festival clothing which consists of a dark purple Greek style dress with a golden belt and trimming and golden sandals.

Animal: wolf

Animal appearance: long black fur, violet eyes, white spot on chest where the shell was

Personality: Ella is typically laid back and kind. She doesn’t get upset easily and is very patient with those around her. She acts a lot older than she actually is due to having to grow up quickly for her younger sister. She tends to think of everyone around her as a younger sibling and wants to protect them. She also goes with the flow and sits back, observing the situation and will only really put in her own plans if things go south. If anyone ever tries to hurt her family/friends you will see the one time she get absolutely furious, then she is more than terrifying. Over all she is loyal and motherly, she’ll follow you to the ends of the world trying to protect you from all harm.

Power: earth

Shell: it is the color of an amethyst with darker purple patches, is worn on a golden chain

Weapon: will later create a sword made from black diamonds with her powers

Back-story: Her mother past away when she was ten, he father past away a year ago so Ella took on the duty of caring for her little sister Lorelei. Because she lost the rest of her family she fears loosing her sister.

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

save nature! 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Save Storms

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random
Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save fire please!

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

Wip

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

Save water please ^-^

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Soro,Marlow Ect

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

Name: Maggie goes by Echo.

Apperance: A dark tan color from swimming all day, Has the body of a swimmer, tealish hair, and it fades to a lighter teal at the ends. Her hair falls to her mid-back, and is very messy. She usually keeps it up in a pony tail or behind her ears. She has teal/ocean like eyes that look just like the ocean. Light brown freckles around her eyes and nose. Her shoulder and face useally gets sunburned so she probably has red marks on her shoulder but it doesn't bother her, shes used to it at this point. She is probably wearing a no shoulder short  sleeve shirt thats a light blue color at the top that fades to a darker blue with lacing at the slevees, jean like shorts (If those are allowed) that start of a classic blue jean color that fade to a white color then at the edging a light blue. She's probably wearing sandals with ankle bracelets of a dolphin. 

Animal: A Jaguar, they swim ^-^

Animal apperance: It has a normal coloring a very long tail has a small blue mark on her wrist and crystal blue eyes

Personality: She's a active gal though she loves her naps,She is mostly chill (Personality wise)  and instead of acting crazy she mostly keeps calm though this doesn't help when she's mad. In fact it makes it worse, all of her anger is stored up and ready to be unleashed at a unknowing person. She's never been one for plans, she likes to rush into things and see where things lead. Which rarely helps but shes helping at least. She sees her friends as something she has to protect at all cost.

Power: Water powers

Shell: A white colored shell with blotches of a dark blue and speckles of light blue just tons of blues ^-^ and she's wearing it as a wristband with a silver like chain

Weapon: A golden (Not real gold) trident with a blue like handle and decorations with little ocean and wave  indents

Backstory: Its about 11:54 i need sleep.....;-; Can i do my backstory tomorrow? Just gonna ask but i will do it! o_o

Other: Uhhhhh. Sea life ish good! ^-^ also her pov color is This 

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Soro,Marlow Ect

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

redwolf988

Echo accepted. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Names: Florian Caulton

Appearance: Florian is about 5’8” with an average build and somewhat broad shoulders. He has peachy toned skin with freckles on the bridge of his nose and his arms. His hair is red and slightly wavy and fluffy looking, but surprisingly coarse. His eyes are a bright green. He wears a white top that somewhat resembles a kimono, with green embroidery along the collar and large sleeves that go just past his elbows. Underneath, he wears a lightweight turquoise tank top with a turtleneck that is visible from under his shirt. He wears tan pants, and green shoes if he must, though typically he prefers going barefoot.

Animal: Elk

Animal appearance: He looks to be a normal elk for the most part, but slightly redder in coloration, with moss and plants growing on his back and vines around his antlers.

Personality: Quiet and reserved, he usually keeps to himself. But hen interacting with others he is always very polite, and does his best to avoid conflict. He spends a lot of his time thinking and observing, and he likes to listen to others conversations though he would feel awkward actually participating. He doesn’t necessarily not like being around people, but doesn’t really enjoy it either. He’s very indifferent about a lot of things, but that also makes him more willing to do things when asked. He doesn’t really mind doing tasks for others as long as they are polite to him about it. He is very resistant to rudeness and cold behavior, though would rather ignore someone who is unkind to him than argue with them. Even with friends he seems a little distant, because he usually doesn’t trust humans with anything of importance, and also doesn’t really know how to make good small talk from years of minimal contact with people. It just makes him seem more awkward than anything.

Power: Nature. He can speak to plants and get them to do as he pleases (usually). He can control them when absolutely necessary, but he doesn’t like doing so as it causes the plants to become highly upset with him.

Shell: His shell is fairly large, and has a spiral shape to it. Its large and open enough that he keeps a few small flowers tucked in there. It is worn on a string around his neck.

Weapon: He uses a cane, much like in Canne de Combat. Its pretty inconspicuous, so most people aren’t totally aware that its actually a weapon.

Back-story: Florian was a seemingly normal child, though for many years none of his family was quite sure what his magical powers actually were. When he was young it seemed he just had a vivid imagination, always making conversation with plants and animals and such. Never growing out of it, because in reality that was his power, he just never really could explain it well enough. He couldn’t quite understand his powers either, because he’d always heard the plants voices, and didn’t see why nobody else could. He felt isolated from other people, especially since the plants were more understanding, more kind, and just in general better. It eventually, along with other factors, led him to leave home, living in the woods by himself- or well, just himself and the plants. That’s how he avoided the attack, but once he caught word of it from the plants, he went immediately to go help.

Other:

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

redwolf988

accepted

• Posted at: