Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

You all know the tale of Harry Potter, and how he bested Voldemort countless times.  But what if, Lily’s love spell failed?  What if Voldemort wasn’t stopped then, and he continued killing people?  This is the world where you live in.  

A few pieces of information about this.

The year is 1991.

Dumbledore killed Voldemort.

There are spots, and unlimited spots.

Ask permission before changing too much of the Harry Potter universe.

Don’t make your character too OP.

Dont make your character a Mary Sue.

Only two Spots per character.

Only two characters

Has to be first year.

Spots:

Really Good at Flying: 3 open

Really Good at Charms: 3 Open

Really Good at Potions: 3 Open

Really Good at Transfiguration: 4 Open

Really Good at Herbology: 4 Open

Really Good at Jinxes, Hexes, and Curses: 3 Open

Name:

House:

Spots:

Personality:

Appearence:

Parentage:

Backstory:

Any Pets?:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Saber Elysium

(Siggy WIP)

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

save a really good at flying and a really good at charms spot please! 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

frostlynx454

Saved!

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium

(Siggy WIP)

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Save Transfiguration and Jinxes/Hexes/Curses, please! ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

save a flying/ female

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

athleticbear159

Name: Everette Maynard(Eve/Evie)

House: Gryffindor, of course.

Spots: Flying and a bit of jinxes, hexes, curse

Personality: Eve's a born fighter. She knows to fight for those she loves and what others and herself deserve. She's always been very athletic since birth and never struggled to exceed the limits of her favorite sports such as soccer(football), ice hockey(yep), and lacrosse. One of her new favorites is Quidditch and she's amazing at it despite being a muggleborn. She's cheerful and hilarious most of the time, but can seriously hurt you so don't get too close. She can be a bit brash and rude sometimes, she's also impatient and has a bit of short temper. Eve's the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is also a bit mischeivious.

Appearence: She has mid-length golden brown hair with natural golden highlights that's tied up in a high ponytail or high messy bun. Her eyes are a golden-amber color, they’re light and very rare as they appear to change to a sparkly green in the sun. Her eyelashes are dark and long, and she has neat and pretty eyebrows. She has freckles across her nose and cheeks, and is naturally tan with a suntan as well. She has an athletic build, very strong and fit, and is a bit on the short side. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick if you make fun of her size, she calls herself Fun sized though. She's very pretty.

Parentage: Both muggles, she's a muggle-born

Backstory: Well, pretty much the same as I always use. Her parents divorced when she was around 2 so Eve never really knew about her mother since her mother moved to London from NYC where they used to live. Eve lived with her older brothers Connor, Cole, and Evan until she was around 11 when their "family" moved to Manchester and became even bigger soccer flags though they still hung up their old flags.

Any Pets?: a tawny owl named Jaguar

Other: Middle-chaser for Gryffindor quidditch

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save jinxes and flying please!

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

cobraphoenix530

Name: Jocelyn Fray

House: Gryffindor!

Spots: Good at flying and jinxes/curses/hexes

Personality: Kind and outgoing, understanding of most people. Sarcastic, and is a bit cynical. Has a great sense of adventure, and is very curious and creative. She doesn’t judge anyone until she actually knows of their situation. A bit crazy and random, and loves to give out nicknames to people.

Appearence: A bit under avg height. Skinny, but healthy, a strong, a confident figure. Wavy dark brown hair in a long bob that she’s constantly running her hans through, giving it a slightly messy look. Highlights of darker and light shades, with some blue next to the light ones. Longer bangs, some short on the top and longer as they go. Constantly brushing them out of her face.  Piercing champagne gold eyes, flowing with energy and creativity. Long eyelashes that bring out her eyes. Lightly tanned. Has a tiny intricate lock symbol tattooed under her right eye. Oval shaped face and a button nose. Usual clothes out of Hogwarts are baggy hoodies with any band logo on it, as well as black tights and knee high baggy boots.

Parentage: Half blood

Backstory: Her father is a muggle tech whiz, and she learnt all about tech from him. Her mother runs a very successful local wizard/witch bakery, Humdrums. She taught Jocelyn baking. Jocelyn learnt singing and instrument playing from her grandmother, who was a muggle and Welsh.

Any Pets?: A green cat (magical mishap) named Kiwi

Other: WAIT SO HARRY DIED ;-; nuuuuuuuu

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

wolfheart1601

Can one of my characters be Voldemort's son?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

save really good at flying and really good at jinxes hexes and curses!

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

frostlynx454

Really Good at Flying: 1 open

Really Good at Charms: 2 Open

Really Good at Potions: 3 Open

Really Good at Transfiguration: 0 Open

Really Good at Herbology: 4 Open

Really Good at Jinxes, Hexes, and Curses: 1 Open

Ok, Scrap what I said about only first year, you can be first or second year.  

And sure wolf

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium

(Siggy WIP)

Thumbnail avatar 16d305f9b0

fairyblue593

Can i be really good at charms pls?

i'll refine my character later but:

Really good at charms

Backstory: Has a pure-blood mother and a muggle-born father. Her mother died when she was 5, so she lives with her father, who is at work all day, every day except Sundays. She either stays home alone, or stays with her Muggle grandmother. When she gets her acception letter to Hogwarts she is thrilled to have something to do besides knit with her grandmother, read books, ect.

• Posted at:

kind person EQUALITY PEACE COMPROMISING  

author

dreamer

call me Electra            

save the animal's habitats

everyone deserves the chance to be a dreamer and a dream-fuffiller.

wolfheart1601

Name: Lillith "Lilly" Cowell

House: Hufflepuff

Spots: Transfiguration and Potions

Wand: Pine wood, dragon heartstring core, 12 1/2 inches, surprisingly swishy

Year: Second

Personality: He has a very friendly and outgoing personality. He can't really be classified as a coward, but he's not really "intentionally courageous"; basically his curiosity tends to overtake his fear, most of the time making it seem like he doesn't even realize the danger. He enjoys meeting new people and learning basically anything he doesn't know. He's pretty much obsessed with knowledge, but he is not a bookworm; instead, he prefers actually doing things and seeing things in person, rather than reading about them. He does like to read, though, so I guess he could be considered a minor bookworm. He loves learning about magic more than anything else and frequently tries to add twists to and experiment with spells and/or potions on his own time and even occasionally in his classes (which tends to annoy his teachers). Despite the fact that it may seem like all he cares about is learning new things, he actually really does care about those he's close to and will do just about anything for them.

Appearence: He is naturally albino, but as a kid he discovered a couple of spells that changed hair color and eye color; he has shortish, kinda wavy, light pink hair that gradients to a raspberry color at the tips. He also has slightly tanned skin and bright lavendar eyes. He is also a bit tall for his age and somewhat lanky.

Parentage: Unknown

Backstory: He grew up in a muggle orphanage where no one knew who his parents were. He had just been mysteriously left on the doorstep of the orphanage as an infant with a short note that simply said "His name is Lillith Cowell. Take good care of him." He got along great with the other children, at least until his magic started to make itself known when he was about 6 years old. After that all of the kids started avoiding him and the staff started calling him a "trouble child". It was soon after this started, however, that someone special began to visit Lillith about once every two weeks. That someone special was Dumbledore. Every visit Dumbledore would bring him a gift--usually a book on some wizard topic or some Honeydukes candy--and on one visit he gave Lilly a black cat plushie, then on another visit he gave him a gray horned owl plushie. Over the years those two plushies were used for a lot of (shakey) magical experiments and they ended up being merged into a cat-owl hybrid plushie and brought to life. When that happened, Lilly named her Bonbon, after one of his favorite candies from Honeydukes (Exploding Bonbons).

Any Pets?: Bonbon, his cat-owl hybrid plushie that be gave life to. Also, she can actually talk and she has a mind of her own, but she is VERY loyal to Lilly.

Other: -Since using magic without a wand is so advanced, he's not perfect at it. His magic is still kinda shakey without a wand, but it is more developed than other first years.

-Also, since he's used to using magic without a wand, he will struggle with a wand for a bit.

-His only known fear, as of right now, is being completely alone/isolated.

-The only thing he has no interest in learning is the identity/whereabouts of his parents.

-I was gonna make him part Vampire, but I think I won't, 'cause I've already made him quite unique. XD

-Also, he found that secret room in Hogwarts during his first year and has made it into his secret lab of sorts. XD

Name: Raven Riddle

House: Gryffindor

Spots: Herbology and Jinxes/Hexes/Curses

Wand: Willow wood, phoenix feather core, 10 1/2 inches, slightly swishy flexibility

Year: First

Personality: He's very timid and socially awkward, but he is gifted in herbology and jinxes/hexes/curses, as well as being surprisingly good at duelling. He hates crowds and usually prefers to be alone or just with his brother. He gets embarrassed and flustered easily and is rather clumsy. However, all of those surface traits mask hidden courage and loyalty. But later in the RP his courage and loyalty will start to grow more and more, along with his confidence.

Appearence: He has short-ish, kinda messy, raven black hair and darkish raspberry-colored eyes that look red in certain lighting. He has lightly tanned skin and light freckles across the bridge of his nose.

Parentage: Both are/were wizards. His father, Lord Voldemort, is dead, but his mother, a former death eater, is still alive.

Backstory: He was born to Lord Voldemort and a death eater. However, when he was barely 5 years old, Voldemort was killed and his mother was locked up in Azkaban. Since he didn't have anyone to care for him then, he was put in a wizard orphanage, where he's lived since then.

Any Pets?: Actually, he has a pet Adder that is nearly all black and he named him Ebony.

Other: -He's a Parselmouth

-He hates his parentage and how it causes others to treat him

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

I guess that Eve will be second year then.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

@Wolfheart Can Jocelyn be shipped with Raven?

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

I wrote this in a very scattered fashion, so not all of it makes sense without reading everything, and the quality kinda varies. But it'll do. 

Name: Hero Wolvenbloed

Spots: Really Good at Flying

Personality: Hero is quiet. Not necessarily shy, just he doesn’t really say much. He’s friendly and i polite to people for the most part, but usually just doesn’t seem to be the best at interacting with them, or at least not the most willing. When it comes to certain things, he can be extremely stubborn. He doesn’t talk about his blindness, often refuses help, and in general seems to want to do everything on his own. He wants to prove that he is capable of doing things on his own without the assistance of others. When dealing with things, he isn’t afraid to charge right into things with little hesitation. He isn’t able to show it, but he actually is very creative and quite intelligent, but perhaps to a slightly lesser extent than Kludd. He also has the raw magical ability, but is absolutely horrible at channeling and directing it properly, meaning even the simplest of spells can backfire or just have much greater power than necessary with often disastrous consequences. He’s still determined to try, and wants to get better at spellcasting, but doesn’t really want to do them with other people around for obvious reasons. Flying is his favorite hobby, and it’s both very fun and very scary for him. Without his feet on the ground, and nothing to really guide him aside from Pepper, it almost feels like nothingness. Which is half the fun and entirely what makes it terrifying. He loves it though.

Appearance: Hero is tall for his age, and pretty skinny as well, almost too skinny in fact. His skin is naturally a tan tone, with freckles across his nose and cheeks, as well as a large one under the right side of his bottom lip, similar to a beauty mark. His hair is a light auburn sort of color, and though cut shorter in the back, its long in the front, his bangs covering his eyes completely, so nobody ever sees them. When he isn’t wearing the typical uniform, he goes with simple standard clothes. Usually a light-colored T-Shirt and some jeans and worn-down sneakers.  

-Wand: 14” Feisty Red Oak, Phoenix Feather

Overall very simple, with no real fancy ornamentation to it. Has a very natural feel to it, and deep but simplistic carvings in the handle. It has a habit of heating up when used, and has caught fire a few times when used to much. Stubborn and has a bit of a mind of its own, which when mixed with Hero’s already slightly volatile magical abilities can be quite bad.

Parentage: His mother was a half-blood witch, and his father is a pure-blood werewolf.

Backstory: Hero was born to Lupus and Audrey Wolvenbloed, alongside his twin brother, Kludd. His mother was a half-blood, with no actual magical schooling, due to coming from a large family who couldn’t afford to send her or any of her siblings to school. But she had natural talents for divination, and learned potion making from her mother. She uses both her talents, making a small business of making potions and doing sort of “fortune telling” with her divination. His father works as a Hit-Wizard (similar to an Auror, but less to do with dark wizards and more with other magical criminals.) He’s been a werewolf since he was 16, but keeps this a secret due to the stigma around werewolves. He went to Hogwarts in his younger days, and was a Gryffindor, and a very noteworthy one at that. He was on the quidditch team, a prefect, and near perfect student until his last year, when his newfound werewolf-ness stressed him out too much to preform properly.

The family lives in a two-story house way out in the countryside, about 45 minutes from the nearest town. Because of this, Hero and Kludd were homeschooled by their mother. Hero has always had a slightly harder time with things, as he was born completely blind. Just getting his bearings on the world is difficult enough, so he never took up as much of an interest in learning magic as Kludd did. But at home he at least had his brother to help him around, making sure that he could get around fine, without tripping or running into things and such.

Hero currently is struggling in his first year of Hogwarts. The studying required is very hard for him with his blindness, and without the constant companionship of his brother to help him make his way through the winding halls of Hogwarts, he ends up lost a lot. He does enjoy flying a lot, and wishes he could play quidditch, but because of his blindness he is unable. The subjects he does well in are Flying, of course, care of magical creatures, and herbology (though that isn’t necessarily a notable skill of his, he just does better at it than he does in spell and reading/writing based classes).

Any Pets?: a spectacled flying fox bat named Pepper. Very sweet girl who helps him when he’s flying so that he doesn’t stray too far from where he’s supposed to be going.

Other:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kludd Wolvenbloed

House: Hufflepuff

Spots: Really good at Charms

Personality: Kludd is a very bright kid, in mind and general personality. He is usually smiling, and always a fan of making new friends. He tends to be a bit clumsy and has a tendency to be loud, but where others may be embarrassed, Kludd simply shrugs it off. As long as nobody is scolding him, he’s fine. Though he is very much a rule follower, and doesn’t like himself or his friends getting into trouble or doing things they shouldn’t. He always wants to try to do the right thing, even if it’s a small action that in the end doesn’t matter. Kludd is certainly and extrovert, and feels best when he surrounds himself with others. But despite his very social nature, he tends to get into the routine of only going to certain places, and thus meeting fewer people as time goes on, solidifying the friends he already has. He tends to attach himself especially to one person who he can be with at all times, as he is used to spending all his time with his brother, but no longer can. He’s dependent on others big time, and although he knows he is capable on his own, he does not benefit at all from separating himself from people and doing things completely alone.

Kludd is also very curious and can be described as knowledge-hungry. He loves to read and learn all that he can about the world because it fascinates him. The library is his favorite place in the school because it holds nearly endless knowledge, and he will check out as many books as he can carry in one trip, and have nearly all of them turned in the following week. He learns best through reading things, and is known to take extensive notes in his classes, just so he can go over and read them again later.

Overall, Kludd is a very happy, bubbly kid who loves people and isn’t afraid to embarrass himself at times. He’s a good kid who wants to have lots of friends and likes to learn about really anything and everything.

Appearance: Kludd is tall for his age, and thin, but not to an unhealthy degree. His skin is naturally tanned, with faint freckles across the bridge of his nose and on his arms. There is also one larger, much more visible freckle on his cheek under his left eye, looking almost like a beauty mark. His hair is dark brown, and he has bangs that fall in slightly curly waves over his left eye, though its cut pretty short in the back. His eyes are a brownish red color, and always seem to sparkle with interest and childlike wonder. Usually he wears just the standard Hogwarts uniform in the Hufflepuff house colors, but when he doesn’t he typically wears a white button up shirt with a dark red sweater over it, and black pants and shoes. More often than not, he carries around a brown messenger bag full of books and other school supplies.

-Wand: His wand was given to him as a gift from his father, and its 15" Rigid Ebony with a Werewolf Whisker core. It’s very smooth and elegant, with intricate designs carved into the bottom portion. Currently, it’s far too large for him, and can be hard to use at times due to the stubborn nature of its components.

Parentage: His mother was a half-blood witch, and his father is a pure-blood werewolf.

Backstory: Most of it is in Hero’s bio. However, Kludd always had a great interest in magic, far more than his brother. His father started to teach him magic, especially the kinds he found most useful. This was mostly healing magic and any repairing charms or counter spells, as well as a few of the basics. Kludd used his father’s wand to practice, as they started lessons before he was really ready to own one of his own. Surprisingly, despite the nature of the wand, it took to Kludd even more than Lupus, and thus was gifted to him before he left for Hogwarts.

So far his time at the school, Kludd has been very successful, studying magic even before starting having given him a head start. He’s smart and dedicated and never forgets to do his homework. Though its more work and much more people than what he’s used to, he seems to be adjusting well, although he doesn’t like having to be apart from Hero so much.

Any Pets?: A very sassy raven named Ramona. She wears a pink ribbon tied in a bow around her neck. She does function like an owl as well, and sends letters.

Other:

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Could you save Charms and Jinxes/Hexes/Curses? I'll make the form tomorrow morning.

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

not really active anymore but sorta there

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

athleticbear159

Ooh, I never said Eve's wand type! Hers is a 9 inch, walnut wood, phoenix feather core.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athleticbear159

Oh yeah, and she has a firebolt.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

stormpenguin58

was mine saved??

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

wolfheart1601

Sure , Jokester . Jocelyn and Raven can be shipped . Their ship name shall be... RAVELYN! ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Changing one thing in Lillith's "other" section-

He got used to using a wand for magic during his first year, so he is pretty proficient at magic. For a second-year, that is.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormpenguin58

name: jewel dandy                    

house gryffindor 

spots: really good at jinxes hexes and curses  

personality: sarcastic, funny, cool  under pressure but don't get her angry

apperence: long blond hair with red tips, green eyes and freckles

parentage: pure blood

backstory: later

any pets?: she has a black and white cat named lance

other: sup guys.

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

wolfheart1601

Here's the "spots" list. I hope it's okay that I'm posting this..

Really Good at Flying: Taken by Cobra (?), Bear, Jokester, and Reve; 0 open

Really Good at Charms: Taken by Cobra (?), Electra, Reve; Saved by Joy; 0 open

Really Good at Potions: Taken by Cobra (?), Wolfbane; 2 open

Really Good at Transfiguration: Taken by Wolfbane; 3 open

Really Good at Herbology: Taken by Wolfbane; 3 open

Really Good at Jinxes, Hexes, and Curses: Taken by Cobra (?), Bear, Jokester, and Wolfbane; 0 open

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormpenguin58

hey i saved both really good at flying and jinxes hexes and curses before they were taken

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

silvermist539

I thought I saved Charms and Jinxes/Hexes/Curses, but in case the Jinxes/Hexes/Curses are filled, I'll do transfiguration or potions if transfiguration is also taken x,3

Name: Wisteria Ackley

Spots: Charms and J/H/C (alternatively, Transfiguration or Potions if J/H/C are taken)

Personality:Wisteria is soft spoken, often gone unnoticed in the background, and never the center of attention, as it bothers her. She's easily pressured and uncomfortable, which is why it's easiest just for her to blend into the wall and hang out. She's not bothered by being alone, but can be somewhat wistful at points, watching everyone interact and have fun. Kindness is a virtue of hers, and she will help anyone in need, but won't actively seek to see if anyone needs it. Most people don't know much past her name, house, and year, as she doesn't raise her hand in class or really even socially exist. She feels like she doesn't fit in with the wizarding world at all, not sure of herself and her abilities, even though she has gotten through 4 years of Hogwarts with great marks.
Despite all of this, she yearns and aspires to be braver, more adventurous, more noticeable. It looked fun, watching people be daring and going on various exploits. Maybe one day she would too, but she couldn't take the pressure and attention. The smallest thing, like just answering a question in class, gets her feeling like wanting to dig herself into a hole and never come out, even if the question was answered correctly. Despising her personality and weakness, it's the reason so wants so much to be courageous and liked, at least by a few people.

Appearence: Dark brown, naturally wavy hair that falls to the middle of her back. It’s usually not in a style, but may be in a loose braid if she needs it tied back. Light hazel, mostly amber with hints of green, eyes and a pale complexion. She’s of average heigh with a slender frame, but is quite thin, since she skips meals to stay in the dorms at times, especially when in bad moods, or having been embarrassed.

Parentage: Muggleborn

Backstory (it's a little bit into the future, after being sorted and such, because I don't know where the rp will start): Wisteria never knew she was a wizard, passing off random magical bursts as coincidences or just weird events. She knew absolutely nothing about wizardkind or the war, and since she was muggleborn, her mother and father also uninformed. When the letter came... She wasn't exactly ecstatic. It would be interesting, maybe fun... But now she was different from the rest of the [muggle]world. She never fit in in the first place; it was just another reason that she would never be able to blend in with her peers. But, at least, it was like an adventure; an exciting, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Wizards could be just like her, and maybe she wouldn’t be such an outsider. So she accepted, and off she went to Hogwarts. When being sorted, she was a hatstall. Hearing about all the different houses, she, even as an eleven year old, wanted to dearly to be bold and fearless… instead of feeble and easily scared. To her utter surprise, she did make it into Gryffindor. In the summer after her ninth birthday, she got a cat, to hopefully help her calm down when she needed it, and provide her a friend. Her parents agreed to get her one.. Now, after reading Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (a textbook on her school supplies list), she sometimes questions if her cat could be part kneazle, due to her large ears and acute sense of detecting shady people. 

Any Pets?: A creamy, blue-eyed calico munchkin named Vivianna, who is often seen curled next to her human friend, watching for danger. Wisteria suspects that she's part kneazle, maybe a quarter, even though she was adopted at a muggle shelter. Vivianna, also known as Vivian, Vivi, or Anna, is two years old. 

Other:
Wand - Hawthorne wood, 13 1/3 inches, unicorn tail hair core, unyielding flexibility
Patronus - Little Owl

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

athleticbear159

Oh gosh, I forgot the Animagus and Patronus.

Her patronus is a Capuchin Monkey-silly, active, energetic, and mischeivous, like her.

Her Animagus is the fighter part of her- a big tiger.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

stormpenguin58

hey am i invisible??? i saved stuff then someone took it

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

stormpenguin58

i saved really good at flying and really good at j/h/c

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

wolfheart1601

Actually, Penny, all of those two spots were already saved or taken before you saved them. I checked and double-checked.

Granted, Bear didn't save J/H/C ahead of time, but his/her character form was posted with that talent before you saved it.

Sorry.. But you can save a spot for Potions, Transfiguration, and/or Herbology if you want.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

That's true. I didn't really look back at first, but I noticed it a little while ago. I took the last J/H/C and Jokester saved and took the last Flying as well.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

wolfheart1601

Transfiguration has 3 spots open and Potions has 2 spots open , Joy. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

silvermist539

im a really avid harry potter fan so im just wondering

how in heck did a first/second year become an animagi?? i know the marauders did, but they were fifth/sixth years by the time they succeeded! the animagi process is extremely difficult and grueling, and it involves a lot of complex magic and steps. i severely doubt an eleven to twelve year old would be able to do it. i really dont mean to be rude but theres just a lot of things that dont align with HP lore and this one tipped me over the edge

im sorry i know im being rude its just... it bothers me a lot since i love the series so much

im sorry

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

athleticbear159

No I know, I kinda realized this after I wrote it down. I do think my character will have a patronus as a second year though, even if other people think it sounds really weird. Her Patronus will actually be a tiger, if nobody minds

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

When are we gonna start the RP?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 1a52e1fc55

sportywolf99

Name: julia hex

House: Slytherine 

Spot: really good at transfiguration                      

Personality: funny, sarcastic, but she can get angry easily

Apperence: she has long blond hair with silver tips, she has blue eyes and lots of freckles

Parentage: shes a pure blood

Backstory: later

Any pets?: a black and white cat named lance

• Posted at:

(_)VIXEN(_)

female

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER.

GRYFFINDOR

#SOKEEFE

the only thing we have to fear is fear itself