Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Saber Elysium

(Siggy WIP)

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Wait-

WHAT-?

I'm in charge of the RP, now!?

I mean, I don't mind, but this is kinda sudden...

Okay then... Well, let's start the RP with the characters getting their letters.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Hm, but what about the students who are second years? Wisteria's a first year, but just wondering. 

oh flip i wrote out this whole thing until realizing

whoops she's muggleborn, someone visited her beforehand to explain magic

HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE the person comes bearing the letter instead?? okay whatever i guess i'll follow the internet oof

also i think these special messengers are mostly anyone from the hogwarts staff 

Wisteria was sitting on her bed in her bedroom, playing with a home-made feather toy with Vivianna. It was a hot, stuffy evening in July; much too hot to do much of anything. The air conditioner was trying its best to cool down the house, but it may as well have been a singular ice cube in the two story home. The cat managed to grab the feather, but suddenly let go, perking up her ears and sniffing the air. The human was confused; usually, her companion would try to bite the feathers after pulling them down. She then realized that footsteps were coming up the stairs rapidly. It sounded like more than the two pairs of footsteps of her parents. She put the feather toy down, hoping they hadn't brought up some random person from school in an attempt to have her 'make friends.' As if! 

Her question was answered when the door opened, and her parents appeared. Along with a small person behind them, who she assumed was Elias, a rather short person from her class, until she realized it wasn't him. At all. It was the smallest person she had ever seen; brown hair, round glasses, and a mustache, wearing a fitted tuxedo, and holding a letter. What? She had nearly done a double take.
"Could we sit down, if you please?" said the small man cheerfully, and she nodded, recovering. Her parents followed suit, sitting down on the beanbags within her room. Vivianna didn't hiss at Flitwick, instead, she hopped nimbly down to the stranger, sniffing at him and giving tiny mews. He looked down and pet the feline, before turning back to his company. 

"Thank you, firstly, for allowing me into your home. I've come to speak to all of you about your daughter, Wisteria. I, am a professor from a school called Hogwarts. My name is Filius Flitwick." Was she being moved to another school? What kind of name was Hogwarts? Why so suddenly? He continued, "To put this bluntly, there is a whole other world out there. One you could barely imagine in your wildest dreams. Magic, my dears. Magic." Excuse me? That only happened in books. Her life was not a book. Magic was something to be dreamt about, wasn't it...?

its getting kind of lengthy, so just imagine the rest of the encounter. a lot of explanation, questions, etc. and ends with her reading over the letter, and is unsure of whether she really wants to go. she then decides to; after all, when would she ever get a chance like this again? it was an adventure, and she wanted to be brave, didn't she?

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

not really active anymore but sorta there

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

wolfheart1601

Second-years get letters, too. Otherwise, they wouldn't know what supplies they need, such the supplies list comes with the letters. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

I felt like I was gonna explode with excitement as I looked at the letter I had gotten a week ago for the umpteenth time. It was from Rubeus Hagrid, a wizard who worked at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and who helped me get my first-year supplies last year. The letter had said that Hagrid was coming today to give me my supply list for my second year at Hogwarts as well as take me to Diagon Alley to get the supplies. It had also said that we would be going to another orphanage to pick up a first-year who would be joining us and meeting new people was always exciting to me.

I'll finish this later.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 88faf6c8ad

hawkfairy243

i want to be good at transfiguration my name is star fire age 13 gender female house i cant remember the name but the one harry potter is in persanality is nice animal loveing smart apperence brown hair brown eyes tan skin cute i dont know what paentage means so backstory lives in teaxes in houston i guess goes to spriging school pet is tiny owl snowy owlok 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Um...

Welp, I guess I'll do mine.

EVE

I stuffed my bag full of sports equipment, candies, and clothes, including my robes and cloak. I go to Hogwarts, a school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. That basically means that I can do magic. I'm a muggleborn, which means that none of my family are wizards, so I didn't figure out that I was a witch until last year when Professor McGonagall came to my home and informed me, then I got sorted into Gryffindor. So yeah. I zipped up my suitcse then picked it up and ran downstairs. "DAD! DID MY LETTER COME YET?" I yelled as my father turned around from cooking stir-fry and smiled, handing me my letter. "It came an hour ago." He said, as I grinned and ripped it open, looking at the materials. "I think I need to go to Diagon Alley soon, Dad. Maybe I'll find a friend and go with them since I have just enough Floo powder to go." I told him and he nodded. 

"HEADS UP!" I heard a scream as, looking straight forward at my older brothers Conner and Evan and caught the football that sailed right above my head with one hand. I hurtled it back at them, with an unamused expression. "Really?" I asked them, then laughed. Evan walked by and ruffled my hair. I whacked his hand.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

silvermist539

Oh, I forgot that the students received supplies lists too x3

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

athleticbear159

@Hawkfairy243- Idk if any spots are open for that, but you probably gotta fill out the form if you want to be accepted. The house you're thinking of is Gryffindor, parentage means if you're a muggleborn like Hermione, a halfblood(with one human parent and one magic parent), or a pureblood, like Harry and Ron. And also, if you want to be a main character, I'm pretty sure you need to be in your first or second year, which means you're 11 or 12. And there's alot of typos in your post, so if I corrected something wrong, sorry. 

@Jokester Maybe our characters could be close. Just a suggestion because they sound like they overall have a similar personality and are in the same house:)

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

@Bear That sounds like a good idea! Maybe your character could help Jocelyn get her bearings on her first day, as Hogwarts is pretty confusing?

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar d3a59d09ec

ravenfairy134

yooo i'll just take a charms character if yall don't mind

Name: Mira Semike

House: Slytherin

Spots: Charms

Personality: Above all, Mira is magnetic. They're charming and sociable, and very persuasive. Of course, they use their charm (hehe) to pull favors and manipulate, similar to a game of wizard chess. But they never uses it for large-scale things--they're far too petty and childlike to even think of pulling some grand scheme. But who knows? They definitely could, if they put their mind to it.

Appearence: Mira usually has spiky teal hair, matching teal eyes, and soft, childlike features. They're very wiry and small, and almost look like a 1st year rather than a second year. However, they're a Metamorphagus, so that's probably bound to change at some point.

Parentage: Half-blood--mother is Ana Semike, Undersecretary of the Minister of Magic, father is an unknown Muggle

Backstory: They lived with their mother and was raised as normally as a magical kid would be. Due to their talent as a Metamorphagus and the fact that their mother was away a lot, they liked to go down and visit a nearby Muggle city. There, they befriended the street kids and joined them in their adventures in stealing food and running away from policemen.

Any Pets?: Yes--a black kitten named Candor.

Other: none

01110011 01101000 01101111 01101111 01110100 01111001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100110 01110101 01110100 01100101 01111001

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

you fall down seven more times

i'll be there, seven eight nine!

as we keep trying, we'll find

we're always singing the same tune!

regardless of whatever time zone you're in, i hope you have a good morning.

#rememberhurricane

athleticbear159

@Jokester Yep, that sounds good! How about they meet up in the Leaky Cauldron and decide to buy their materials together? 

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

@Bear Okay, that sounds like a plan! I’ll PoV in a bit, I’m currently traveling 

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

wolfheart1601

Apolaka, all the charms spots are taken already. Also, I'd prefer the gender to be either male or female as other "genders" confuse me. And each character is either a first year or a second year, so Mira should be 11 or 12 years old. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar dbbe5603b8

panthervampire482

Save really good at charms and transfiguration please!

• Posted at:

ravenfairy134

ahhh sorry must've miscounted

what spots are open?

i mean yeah he confuses even me sometimes so he's gonna be a boy now

a really really girly boy

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

#rememberhurricane

silvermist539

Boop

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn:

I woke up to a green cat sitting on my face, not really the best start to anyone’s day. Yawning, I pulled my cat, Kiwi, off of my face. I checked the time to see how long I had to get ready for work, then realized I still had an hour. I did all of the stuff you normally do in the mornings, then tossed on a QOTSA hoodie over black tights and pulled on my shoes, hopping downstairs on one foot. I greeted the early customers and wolfed down my breakfast, reading the Daily Prophet. All of a sudden a commotion was heard near the door. A large barn owl had apparently flew right into one of our windows. I rushed over and quickly pulled it into our shop. As I did so, I realised that it had a letter tied to it’s right leg. A letter with the Hogwarts crest on it. 

“MOM! DAD! I GOT THE LETTER FROM HOGWARTS!” Everyone started to congratulate me, and my mother ran over right after she healed the owl. 

“You think you can get your stuff by yourself? Today’s a really busy day for us...” I nodded, a huge grin on my face. 

“Of course! After all, I know Diagon Alley like the back of my hand, so it won’t be a problem! I’ll head out right after breakfast!”

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar 88faf6c8ad

hawkfairy243

i think i am going to do another rp ok so i dont think i am going to do it i am doing another one

• Posted at:

wolfheart1601

Here's the updated spots list:

Really Good at Flying: Taken by Cobra (?), Bear, Jokester, and Reve; 0 open

Really Good at Charms: Taken by Cobra (?), Electra, Reve, and Joy; 0 open

Really Good at Potions: Taken by Cobra (?), Wolfbane; 2 open

Really Good at Transfiguration: Taken by Wolfbane, Strike; Saved by Nightcat and Panthervampire482; 0 open

Really Good at Herbology: Taken by Wolfbane; 3 open

Really Good at Jinxes, Hexes, and Curses: Taken by Cobra (?), Bear, Jokester, and Wolfbane; 0 open

I am aware that Cobra passed the torch to me, but considering he (if you are a girl, Cobra, I'm sorry) didn't specify whether or not he is gonna come back, I'm not going to take his spots away.

Panthervampire, first of all your username is great. XD ^^ Secondly, all the charms spots are already taken, so you'll need to choose a different spot to save, if you still want two spots.

And Apolaka, it appears that only Potions and Herbology are open right now. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

silvermist539

Boop

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

ravenfairy134

aight

i'll take the potions then

i'll pov soon

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

#rememberhurricane

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

I felt like I was gonna explode with excitement as I looked at the letter I had gotten a week ago for the umpteenth time. It was from Rubeus Hagrid, a wizard who worked at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and who helped me get my first-year supplies last year. The letter had said that Hagrid was coming today to give me my supply list for my second year at Hogwarts as well as take me to Diagon Alley to get the supplies. It had also said that we would be going to another orphanage to pick up a first-year who would be joining us and meeting new people was always exciting to me.

Soon enough Hagrid arrived and within the next hour, we got to the wizard orphanage where we would pick up a first-year. There was a kid with black hair and raspberry eyes already waiting for us when we arrived. I was quick to go greet him.

"Hi, there! Are you a first-year?" I asked and he silently nodded. I smiled. "Great! My name's Lillith Cowell and I'm a second-year this year! What's your name?"

".... Raven.. Raven Riddle..." The kid spoke in a soft and hesitant tone, as if he was afraid to tell me his name.

"Nice to meet you, Raven!" I cheerfully said.

Raven~

I was surprised at Lillith's reaction to hearing my name. He didn't seem wary of me at all. Maybe he doesn't know Voldemort's birth name.. If that was true, I was glad about it. One less person to treat me like an outsider.

"Hello, Raven! I'm Rubeus Hagrid, but you can just call me Hagrid. Both of you ready to go to Diagon Alley to get your school supplies now?" A large man said as he walked over to us and I nodded a bit at the same as Lillith said "Yes, sir!"

About an hour later, we were in Diagon Alley and Hagrid gave each of us our supply lists.

"Now, get your things and meet me at Eelyops Owl Emporium once you're done." He said before walking away.

I looked around, not really sure where to go.

"Hm... Looks like the only new supplies I need is books this year. So, why don't I help you get your things?" Lillith said to me with a smile. I hesitantly nodded.

"Um.. Sure, I guess.." I had barely even finished saying that before he grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me to the first shop.

At Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, I got my robes, as well as a pointed hat, dragonhide gloves and a winter cloak. We both got our books at Flourish and Blotts next. I noticed that Lillith seemed really interested in almost every book he looked at, though he only got the books he needed. It took me a bit longer to find my books, since this was my first time here. After we both got our books, Lillith helped me get my cauldron, phials, scales, and telescope at other shops before finally leading me to one more shop to get the last thing on my list: a wand.

Ollivander's was kind of a small shop, but it was full of wands. As I followed Lillith inside I noticed an older-looking man at the desk. I assumed that was Mr. Ollivander.

"Hello, Mr. Ollivander!" Lillith cheerfully greeted the man, confirming my suspicion.

"Ah, Lillith Cowell. Pine wood, dragon heartstring core, 12 1/2 inches.. That was a good wand you got last year. I do hope you've been taking good care of it." Mr. Ollivander replied and I was surprised that he remembered Lillith's name and what kind of wand he gave him last year.

"Yes, sir! It works just as well as it did the day I got it!" Lillith responded, then, remembering me, he added. "I brought a first-year here to get his first wand." He then pushed me a little bit towards Mr. Ollivander.

"U-um.. Hello.." I murmured, uncertainly. He studied me for a moment, then spoke.

"You look like a young man I sold a wand to many years ago. Tom Riddle; yew wood, phoenix feather core, 13 1/2 inches." He stated and I looked down a bit, uncomfortable at the mention of my father.

"Tom Riddle? That name sounds familiar.." Lillith said and I was relieved at Ollivander's next words.

"That's not important right now. We need to match you up with a wand." He said and I nodded. He then started the process of bringing me wands to try. The first few wands he brought me weren't right for me and I accidently broke a couple things with them. The last wand he brought me was willow wood, phoenix feather core, and 10 1/2 inches long. As soon as it was in my hand I knew it was mine. I got a warm feeling that I had never felt before, but it felt wonderful. Once we paid for my new wand, we headed towards Eelyops Owl Emporium to meet Hagrid.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn:

As soon as I had finished my breakfast, I tied my hair into a messy bun and rushed out of our shop, right into Diagon Alley. Yep, that’s where I lived. The first shop I went to was Ollivander’s. Mr. Ollivander was an interesting person. Sorta scary at times, but I had known him for a while. As I walked into the dimly lit shop, I noticed the giant pile of wands behind Ollivander, one that signified someone had been here recently. The owner of the shop glanced up from the pile as I walked in. “Ah, Miss Fray. I have been expecting you.” I shivered at the sudden chill that ran down my spine. The shop had always been quite drafty.

“Well Mr. Vander, whaddya got for me?” Ollivander smiled and began the process of handing me a wand and snatching it away right after. The few I had held for a few seconds lit his desk on fire, shattered one of the crystal orbs on his desk, and grew him a long beard that only Dumbledore himself could rival. After a long testing period, Ollivander wearily took one of the last wands off of his shelf. “Try this then. Maple wand, eleven inches, pleasantly springy with a phoenix feather core. Go on now.” As I took the wand out of his hand, a warm feeling seemed to spread through the hand the wand was in. “Lumos!”

The wand lit the shop with a blinding light, slowly ebbing away into darkness. I grinned at the excited looking shop owner. “Well then, looks like this is the one. That’ll be seven galleons Miss Fray.” I quickly payed and skipped out of the shop, my new wand in a pouch at my waist. The next shop I had to go to was Eyelops, as I had decided to grab a couple of potions things before I got my books, and maybe buy an owl while I was there. As I entered, I noticed Hagrid standing with two boys I had never met before, both with Hogwarts supplies in their arms. I waved and ran over to their group. “Hey Hagrid, long time no see! Mum was gettin a bit worried that you hadn’t dropped by!”

“Ah, well, I had a bit o’ preparation to do, ya know, with the school year starting up and so. I’ll make sure to visit during this trip though!” I grinned and turned to the two boys, impressed by their coloured hair and eyes.

“Hello there! I’m Jocelyn Fray, another first year at Hogwarts. And who might ye fellas be?”

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

silvermist539

New day.. New adventure. Here she was, walking into Diagon Alley. Despite all of her doubts and hesitation, awe and wonder shone through her eyes like sparks. Had this whole world really existed the entire time? It was hard to believe it, even after Professor Flitwick had come to see her and explain. It simply wasn't possible... But here she was, walking down the bustling street of Diagon Alley with her parents, who looked equally awestruck; perhaps even more so. But trying to focus on the task at hand, she remembered she had to go to Gringotts, as the professor had said, and exchange money for..... galleons, sickles, and knuts? She tried remembering the conversations. 16 knuts to a sickle? Or no, 17 knuts to a galleon. 17 sickles to a galleon? 29 sickles in a knut! 450 knuts to a galleon, right? This was insane. What kind of money was this? And there wasn't even a math class at Hogwarts! Or english and science, for that matter. Maybe History of Magic counted for social studies. Or maybe alchemy for science. Upon entering Gringotts, odd, humanoid creatures with black eyes barely looked up. "Oh my.." Her mother said, and Wisteria couldn't agree more. THis was insanity, but the trio made it up to the front desk, where a strict-looking.... goblin was writing with a quill. They said nothing for awhile, until her father spoke up. "Excuse me, sir, where do we exchange euros for...." He looked at his daughter for help, and she mouthed 'galleons, sickles, knuts' in reply. "....galleons, sickles, and knuts." The head goblin looked up, stared at them for a few seconds, and looked up. "Yes, over there." He pointed at another podium, where some people in, finally, regular clothing were waiting. 

+++++++

Wisteria held a pouch of wizarding currency, unsure of what to do now. The line had taken longer than expected, but they were finally out. The first thing on her supply list was a uniform; multiple robes, dragonhide gloves, and a hat... Seemed good enough. Off they popped, looking around for a sign that said Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. 

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

silvermist539

boop

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

cobraphoenix530

Meep

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

Just as Raven and I were about to leave with Hagrid, a girl with brown and blue hair came over to us.

“Hey Hagrid, long time no see! Mum was gettin a bit worried that you hadn’t dropped by!” She said and Hagrid grinned.

“Ah, well, I had a bit o’ preparation to do, ya know, with the school year starting up and so. I’ll make sure to visit during this trip though!” He replied and I could feel myself getting more and more excited, struggling to keep from introducing myself and interrupting their conversation. Thankfully, the girl turned to me and Raven after that with a smile.

“Hello there! I’m Jocelyn Fray, another first year at Hogwarts. And who might ye fellas be?” She introduced herself and I immediately jumped right in to my own introduction.

"Great to meet'cha, Jocelyn! I'm Lillith Cowell, but you can just call me Lilly!" I said, then I gestured to my cat-owl hybrid plushie pet which was currently perched on my head. "And this is Bonbon!"

"A pleasure." Bonbon greeted with a polite bow of sorts. She didn't usually say much to strangers, but I didn't mind. After all, she always said I could talk enough for both of us.

"U-um.. M-my name is R-Raven.. R-Riddle..." Raven spoke softly from beside me. When I looked at him I noticed a hint of pink on his cheeks as he nervously averted his gaze from her, however I only suspected it was because he was shy.

I was surprised when I noticed something dark and thin stick up from inside the hood of Raven's hoodie. I realized almost immediately that it was a snake. Since Raven's hoodie was dark in color, I hadn't even noticed a snake in it until now.

"Woah, Raven! You got a snake in yer hood!" Apparently Hagrid had noticed it, too, and he sounded just as surprised as I was.

"A snake!?" Jocelyn shouted in surprise, too, as the snake slithered to where it had it's head almost in front of Raven's throat, where the girl could now see it. It made a soft hissing sound and Raven softly stroked it's head, much to all of our surprise.

"Y-yeah... His name is Ebony.. He says "hi"..." Raven vaguely explained, directing the last part mainly to Jocelyn.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn:

“He’s so cute! Will he bite if I try and pet him?” I was practically bursting with excitement. It isn’t everyday you find a tame snake in someone’s hood! Kiwi suddenly ran up and jumped onto my back. “Well, seeing as we’re introducing pets, this here green cat’s name is Kiwi! Don’t take it personally if she scratches you, it’s just her way of showing affection, though a strange one.” I smiled and petted her. She immediately hissed and leaped off, running over to Lillith and nuzzling him.

“Gosh, I’m pretty sure you’re the first person she’s ever done that to! You must be some kinda magician!” 

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

wolfheart1601

Raven~

For some reason, I was feeling more nervous than usual, though I was glad that she hadn't seemed to recognize my last name. Or if she did, she wasn't making a big deal out of it like most other people have.

I shook my head a bit in response to her question. "He'll only bite if I tell him to..."

She stroked Ebony's head softly as a green cat ran over and jumped on her back. Ebony let out an aggressive hiss, startled. 'Why is there a cat here!?'

It's alright, Ebony.. The cat won't harm you.." I murmured to him, though it probably sounded like hissing to any human who could hear my soft reply.

After Jocelyn introduced the green cat as Kiwi, she petted the cat, but it didn't seem to appreciate it as it hissed and jumped back down. The cat ran to Lillith and started nuzzling him, which seemed to surprise Jocelyn.

"Gosh, I’m pretty sure you’re the first person she’s ever done that to! You must be some kinda magician!” She said, surprised, and Lillith chuckled as he crouched down to softly pet Kiwi.

"Well, I am going into my second year at Hogwarts. I guess I am like a magician!" He laughed, but I noticed something on his pants legs.

"Or maybe it's because you have catnip on your pants.." I said and he seemed surprised when he looked at his pants legs.

"How did that happen?" He asked and I answered, easily.

"I've noticed several catnip plants around here.. You must've got some on you by running through a patch or something..." The cat was still nuzzling him and letting him pet her and I added, "Though, you may have a way with animals, too..."

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn:

I laughed and pulled Kiwi away from Lillith, placing her in my bag with her head and paws sticking out. “She kinda dislikes me for turning her green as a kid. I was just messing around with mom’s wand and all of a sudden, BAM! Green cat! Though I think she looks stunning with green fur. It’s a statement, y’know?” We started to walk along to another store. I figured that I’d tag along, as I still needed most of my stuff anyways. As Hagrid and Lillith struck up a conversation, I fell back to talk to Raven.

“So you’re a first year too huh? It’s crazy that you know parseltongue at this age!” I smiled at his shocked expression. “My mom’s a parsel too, so I’ve gotten to recognize it. Your last name sounds familiar too. Hmm... I can’t remember where I’ve heard it... well, what house do you think you’ll be in Ravey?”

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

wolfheart1601

Raven~

As we began making our way back to the Leaky Cauldron entrance, helping Jocelyn get her supplies along the way, she joined me at the back of the group, which surprised me. I wasn't used to people wanting to be around me.

"So you're a first-year, too, huh? It's crazy that you know parseltongue at this age!" She exclaimed, which confused me and surprised me at the same time. I've known parseltongue all my life. It's not a skill that can be learned..

Her next words confused and surprised me even more.

“My mom’s a parsel too, so I’ve gotten to recognize it. Your last name sounds familiar too. Hmm... I can’t remember where I’ve heard it... well, what house do you think you’ll be in Ravey?” She seemed to change subjects very quickly.

"W-well, I don't know which house I'll be sorted into.. But, your mom's a parselmouth? And you're not one? My mother told me once that parseltongue is a hereditary trait. It's not a trait that can be learned or taught..." I replied, then immediately regretted saying anything about my mother as unpleasant memories flashed through my mind. I intentionally chose to ignore what she said about my last name for fear of accidentally giving it away.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn:

“...I’m gonna have a lotta questions for mum when I get back. She’s always said that she learnt it from a wizard she met overseas! His name was crazy long, something like Andreso... Ampsto... Arthelopondak? Probably not. So how long have you had Ebony for?”

(I’m imagining her mom’s Parseltongue to be pretty baisic, just understanding snakes and speaking basic sentences, as she doesn’t actually have the inborn ability.)

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

wolfheart1601

Raven~

"Oh.. I've had Ebony since I was 7 years old... He found his way into the orphanage where I live and was almost killed by one of the adults.. But I saved him and he just.. stayed with me.." I replied, then added, "That wasn't when I discovered I was a parselmouth, though.. I found that out when I was almost 4 years old.."

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

silvermist539

boop

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

ravenfairy134

Mira:

Mira ran through Diagon Alley, trying to balance Candor on his shoulder and checking his list every so often. "Cauldron, check, quills, check, books, check, robes--check! Looks like I got everything!" He changed direction and started moving back towards the Leaky Cauldron, hoping to get maybe a butterbeer before getting home.

Suddenly, without warning, Candor jumped off his shoulder and began hissing at three people with Hagrid--probably new students that he's picked up.

"Ah, for ****'s sake!" Mira swore, with Muggle words so nobody could tell him off. He picked him up and stuffed him in his hood, then turned to face them. "Really really sorry there, don't know why he doesn't like you..." As they turned around, Mira could see why. One of them was holding a snake. "Ah. Now I see why. He doesn't like snakes. I have no idea why. Pipe down, Candor!" He pushed the kitten harder into his hood.

"Ah, Mira! Finished gettin' yer books?" called Hagrid.

"Yep, been planning on getting a butterbeer at the Leaky Cauldron before going to the station." Mira fidgeted with Candor. "Mind if I walk with you people? We seem to be going in the same direction anyways."

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

#rememberhurricane

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn:

Right as I was about to ask Raven another question, a spiky haired boy ran up with a black kitten. He swore loudly and I smirked. While he exchanged words with Hagrid I started to play with the kitten. I had a way with animals other than Kiwi. 

“He’s so cuuttee! Is it okay if I hold him? Or is it a her?” Kiwi just stared at the boy.

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

ravenfairy134

Mira:

"I think he's a guy. And go ahead, just keep him away from the snake." He wrinkled his forehead. "I'm not even completely sure if snakes are allowed in Hogwarts. You better hide it, just in case.

"Ah, I'm getting ahead of myself. Name's Mira. Mira Semike. I know it's a girl's name, don't know what my parents were thinking...Anyway, who're you? I've never seen any of you 'round Hogwarts before."

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

#rememberhurricane

, 2 , , 4