Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Eve

I dashed through the streets of Diagon Alley, super late but finally getting my stuff together. "I'M HERE! I'M FINI-" I yelled, stopping shortly as everyone around me on the streets stared. I waved my hand. "Continue, y'all." I said, starting to run again as the street went back to loud and bustling. I suddenly stopped in front of a big group of people, all witches and wizards going to Hogwarts. I grinned. "I'm Everette Maynard, call me Eve, imma Muggleborn 2nd year witch. Who are you guys?" I smiled again and tried to put myself together as my owl hooted from inside her cage. I had my suitcase jam-packed, with my owl's cage latched on top, and I was holding my Firebolt in my right hand.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar d3a59d09ec

ravenfairy134

Mira:

Mira stared, stunned. "Uh. Maynard...Gryffindor, right? You won the Quidditch Cup last year, even though our team was totally better." For a second, his tone went vindictive. Dark, even. He glared at Eve, his dark green eyes boring into her.

Then he laughed.

"Kidding, kidding. Never really liked 'em anyway. I'm Mira Semike, yes-I-know-that's-a-girl's-name-don't-even-bother-asking. Need help with your stuff?" Mira looked over her mess.

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

you fall down seven more times

i'll be there, seven eight nine!

as we keep trying, we'll find

we're always singing the same tune!

regardless of whatever time zone you're in, i hope you have a good morning.

#rememberhurricane

athleticbear159

Eve

I laughed. "Yep, and we did win last year. And no, I don't need-"- I grunted, lugging my suitcase closer to me-"-Any help." I grinned, taking out my wand and levitating Jaguar, my owl's, cage into the air as Jaguar hooted loudly. "Shush." I whispered to him, propping up my broom again. "What are y'all's names?" I asked the others.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

I was really excited to see two more people join our group. I eagerly waited for them both to finish introducing themselves, then I spoke.

"Hi! I'm Lillith Cowell--you can call me Lilly, though--and I'm a second-year at Hogwarts this year, too!" I excitedly introduced myself. I heard the sound of someone quietly clearing her throat above my head and I added, "Oh! And this is Bonbon! She's my non-human companion!"

"A pleasure to meet both of you." Bonbon said with a bow-like movement.

"I-I'm Raven.. R-Raven Riddle..." Raven spoke just as quietly as usual and I could still hear a note of fear in his voice. "This is Ebony.. He says "hi".." He added as Ebony hissed softly.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn:

I hugged Connor and grinned widely at the new girl. “Heyo Eve, I’m Jocelyn! Ya wanna get your supplies with us? I still have a lot of books to grab, not to mention my robes and some other stuff.”

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

wolfheart1601

Who's Connor?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Also, Bear, can we reboot Draughten Academy? I really want a chance to use my two characters in it. It had great potential. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cobraphoenix530

Heh, whups, that was meant to say Candor, the kitten’s name ^^’

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

athleticbear159

Sure Wolfheart, if you want. If you want to be in control of it, just save me the main girl of Good like I had before, and one of the princesses. If you'd like me to reboot it, just holler.

Eve

I smiled as Jocelyn hugged her cat and asked if I wanted to come with them to buy books. "Sure!" I piped up, stuffing the broom inside my luggage so that people wouldn't stop and stare at the Firebolt as they had while I was running back. "I have a ton of extra Galleons too, if we wanna get ice cream later." 

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

wolfheart1601

Can you reboot it, please? ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

Sure, I'll try to reboot ASAP.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

ravenfairy134

Mira:

"Awesome! Maybe if we have time, we could get a butterbeer too!" Mira said enthusiastically. "Well, what are we waiting for? To the next shop!" Then he looked over at Jocelyn. "Uh, Lyn--could I call you Lyn?--please don't squeeze Candor too much. He's already kinda anxious, what with the snake."

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

#rememberhurricane

wolfheart1601

Raven~

I was surprised when Everette--er, Eve--offered to buy us all ice cream and butterbeer, as this was the first time anyone had offered to treat me to anything. As a matter of fact, I realized, I've never even tasted ice cream or butterbeer before. But, obviously, the pink-haired second-year had.

"Ice cream!? And butterbeer!? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!!" Lillith cheered, enthusiastically at the suggestions as he walked--or more like skipped--ahead with Mira and Eve. But Jocelyn--perhaps noticing my somewhat confused expression--walked beside me, behind the three second-years.

"Hey, Rave, you don't seem very enthusiastic about the ice cream and butterbeer. What's wrong?" She asked, which just surprised me more.

"U-um.. well.. N-nothing's wrong.. I'm just not used to people being nice and.. well.. accepting of me, I guess..." I replied, then hesitantly asked, "d-does ice cream and butterbeer.. taste good?"

I was startled when all four of them suddenly stopped in their tracks and looked at me with very surprised expressions, gasping loudly at the same time. Then Lilly was suddenly right in front of me with his hands on my shoulders.

"YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER TASTED ICE CREAM AND BUTTERBEER BEFORE!?"

Sorry, if I made any of your characters OOC. That's just the reaction I imagined them all having. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Also, it was just Lilly yelling that last part, in case that wasn't clear. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn:

I grabbed Raven’s arm and started to drag him towards Florean Fortescue’s ice cream parlor, glancing back to make sure the others were following. As we arrived I grinned at Raven. “Well Ravey, we’re going to fix that right now. This here is Florean Fortescue’s, one of the best ice cream places known to wizard kind. It just so happens that Florean is an acquaintance of my parents, so he’ll be more than happy to serve us here.” I turned to the others and grinned. “Ice cream’s on me today fellas!”

As we walked in, Floran looked up, surprised to see the group. I walked right over to him.

“G’day Miss Fray! These your friends from Hogwarts?” I nodded, then put a serious expression on my face. 

“No time for pleasantries Florean! This kid,” I gestured to Raven “has never had ice cream before in his life!” Florean gasped, then smiled widely. He pulled out a list of all the flavors and laid it out on the counter. “Fret not kiddos, today’s ice cream is on the house. This is an emergency, after all.” He winked at the group.

(Gosh, I probably made Florean really ooc, but then again, his personality wasn’t really described in the books, other than he was kind, so I made this up as I went. Feel free to change this up.)

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

I immediately pulled Raven to the list of ice cream flavors that was on the counter.

"Alright, Rave! Now you choose a flavor!" I said and as he looked at the list, I was trying to decide on a flavor myself. Cookie dough? No.. Ooh, Cotton Candy Explosion? No... Maybe Coconut Almond Chip? No, not this time... Oh, I know!!

"Mr. Florean, could we get a little bit of every flavor?" I asked, noticing that Raven was looking very confused as he looked at the list. Mr. Florean gave me a surprised look.

"Every flavor?" He replied, questioningly. I nodded.

"Yeah, every flavor! I can't decide on just one flavor and Raven's never eaten ice cream before, so he probably has no idea which flavor to pick. It could be like... an every-flavor sampler!" I explained, grinning, and Mr. Florean smiled.

"Ah, I see. That's a good idea. Do you want enough of each flavor for all of you to share?" He asked and I looked at the others.

"You all wanna share a sampler with me and Rave?" I asked them.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

Eve

I laughed as Lilly got super excited, asking us if we all wanted samplers of every flavor like he and Raven, the first year were having. I vaguely remembered Lilly as the Hufflepuff boy who was always jumping up and down everywhere he went. "Sure, why not!" I smiled at him as Florean Fortescue looked at me, his bright eyes twinkling. 

"Ah, Miss Maynard! What a pleasure to see you again!" He smiled at me and I grinned back. "You as well, Mr. Florean." I said, tasting the small sampler Zesty Lemon, then suddenly smiling widely. "Mr. Florean, can I get a round of Butterbeer Floats for everyone?" I asked, still grinning, as everyone cheered(other than Raven, of course, cause he'd never had butterbeer), as I handed him about 20 galleons. We each grabbed a butterbeer and immediately sat down at the table. I chugged a bit of it, then smiled more. "So, how many of you will be trying out for Quidditch this year? From a Gryffindor Chaser, I gotta tell ya, it's brilliant." I spoke.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn:

“I’m definitely trying out! I’ll probably go for beater, even though I’ve been playing as a Seeker my entire life. When I play with my parents’ quidditch pals that is! But I dunno, beater sounds more fun to me!” I took a bite of the flavor Eve had sampled and my mouth immediately scrunched up. “So...sour...” I managed to squeak out before chugging down my entire butterbeer.

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

cobraphoenix530

Mongmoose

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

cobraphoenix530

Up

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

athleticbear159

Eve

I laughed at Jocelyn's expression. "That's cool, my team could definitely use some new Beaters. If you get sorted into Gryffindor, that is!" I made a mock of flexing. "And you're lucky you getta play Quidditch outta school. I'mma Muggleborn, so I can't really play outta school unless I go to my pureblood friends' houses." I said, slurping more butterbeer.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

wolfheart1601

Raven~

I decided try a simple-looking, almost-white ice cream first and when I tasted it it was pleasantly sweet.

"Mmm..." I instantly decided I liked it and I chose some brown ice ream next. I liked that sweetness even better.

I was taking a bite of some green and brown ice cream when I heard what the others were talking about.

"Quidditch..?" I must've said it in a way that suggested I didn't know what it was, because they all looked at me with surprise again.

"Don't tell me you don't know what Quidditch is, either! You're a pureblood, aren't you, Rave?" Lilly responded and I nodded.

"I am a pureblood and I know what Quidditch is.. I've just never played it before... I've watched the other kids at the orphanage play it, though... I've always wanted to try, but..." I trailed off, uncertainly.

"But... what?" Jocelyn inquired and I sighed.

"Every time I'd try to ask them if I could join... They'd just tell me to go away and avoid me... Like usual.." I continued, hesitantly. "...Eventually, I just stopped asking and watched from afar..."

"Really? That's mean!" Lilly said, looking serious, which was strange to see. Then, his expression softened again and he added, "Well, which position do you wanna try out for? To me, you look like you'd be a good seeker."

"That's actually the position I've wanted to try... Um.. do you play Quidditch, Lilly?" I asked, wanting to direct the attention to someone else now, as I was feeling kinda uncomfortable.

"Oh! Yeah! Though, I only got to play in two games last year. One was because one of our chasers got sick and the other was because our seeker sprained her wrist. My role is just filling in when one of our team members can't play." He replied.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

Eve

My eyes bugged out as I listened to Raven saying that he had never played Quidditch. Then, he started talking about how the orphanage kids never let him. My mind started fizzling as I stood up agressively, ready to scream my head off(mainly about the orphanage kids, of course.). Luckily, Lilly put a hand on my back, patting it, as put his hand on my shoulder and pushed it down calmly. I sat down, still angry and wanting to yell and rant about those orphanage kids. Luckily, I had sorta known Lilly last year, and he knew that I got like that sometimes. After the conversation was done, I smiled. "Seeker? That sounds like a fun position. Gryffindor's open for a Seeker too, now that our old seeker Wyatt graduated. We won the Cup last year." I smiled again, directly at Lilly, playfully.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

@Bear I love the new siggy!

PoV coming in a bit

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

Save good at transfiguration :) 

• Posted at:

'RainStorm'

Rainbow's  FLIPSIDE

...Well here is my dark side...

Well I tried.                 

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

has no idea what to even do other than have character exist in background

After getting her robes, she checked off the items from her supply list with a pen. Apparently, though, she was supposed to use quills and ink? Seemed a bit meticulous, dipping the tip into a bottle of ink all the time, but it would be fun to brandish the feathery utensil. So off she went to Scribbulus, the quill, ink, and parchment shop, parents in tow. 

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

not really active anymore but sorta there

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

cobraphoenix530

@Joy Jocelyn can run into her later if you want, she still needs her books ^^

Jocelyn:

I was beyond angry at those orphanage kids. Who would want to exclude this guy? He’s one of the sweetest people I’ve met! I leaned over and gave Raven a hug. “Don’t worry! I’ll make sure you’ll have a place to play in Hogwarts, even if neither of us are on the team! Just you watch!” I grinned at him, feeling my face heat up a little from my outburst.

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

ravenfairy134

Mira:

Mira's eyebrow creased. "Your name is Raven...Riddle, right? Name sounds familiar. I just can't place it." He stretched. "Don'tcha think we should hurry along? Although butterbeer and ice cream are nice and all, it would be a good idea to finish up the day's shopping before night falls." Mira casually plucked Candor out of Jocelyn's arms. "Lyn, I know you like hugging the kitten and all, but I think pressing him against the person who owns the snake is a bit too much."

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

#rememberhurricane

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn:

“I could have sworn I put him in my hood...” She shrugged and gave Candor back to Mira. “Yeah, you do have a point though. Since Rave and Lillith are mostly done their shopping, how ‘bout we split the group? Anyone who still needs books, come with me, robes can go in a group, and other supplies can also make a group? It might speed things up a little.”

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

Name. Marianna

Age. Twelve

Gender. Female

House. Slytherin

Spots spots good at flying and good at potions

Personality sweet fierce protector 

white haired blue eyes light skin jeans red and grey shirt green and blue cloak 

Parentage mom Kalana dad robert

back story Unknown

pet. Willow the snowy owl 

• Posted at:

Wings of fire warriors and survivors fan

call me Thunderpaw

female

black cat

blue eyes

windclan

hater of Tigerstar lover of Brokenstar

athleticbear159

I'm not a moderator for this RP or anything, but Thunderpaw, I believe that both of those spots are taken.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

wolfheart1601

Unless I miscounted, I believe Potions is still open, but flying has long since been filled up.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Boop

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

not really active anymore but sorta there

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

"Actually, Rave and I have already gotten everything we need, right, Rave?" I said and Raven nodded. "But, we can help you guys get your stuff if you want."

I smiled at them.

"This is good.." I heard Raven say beside me and when I looked, I saw that he was talking about the butterbeer. I saw his eyes had brightened some and there was a small smile on his face. I chuckled at that.

"Isn't it, though? Butterbeer is great!" I replied, seeming to startle him. He must've been trying not to disturb the conversation.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger