Thumbnail avatar

pinkwolf322

Heyo! I know I'm not well known around here, especially since it's been almost a year since I was last active, and before that, it was... OMG 2 YEARS WOW... I've actually been on the forums for 4 years now. Today, I have an RP idea for all of you. So, here I go.

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

PLOT: 

You're sitting in your house one day. All is normal. You're doing what you usually do when the doorbell rings. You decide to check the door. Before you can get to the handle, an envelope is slipped onto your floor/doormat through a mail slot in the door. You hurriedly check whom was at the door through the peephole only to discover that no one is there. You look down at the envelope. It is addressed to you, which is odd. You never get mail! You pick it up and open the envelope and read the contents, which are as follows:

Dear [Insert Character name here], 

You are cordially invited to join the great big family at Hitherforth Academy for the Talented and Gifted. We believe you to have extraordinary talent worthy of this special academy. As the name suggests, the academy hosts a variety of gifted and talented students and teachers. In fact, we are no ordinary school; however, you will find this out shortly after you join us. We host students of the following grades: 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, and 12th grade. We would be especially grateful even if you considering transferring to our academy. We hope to see you soon! 

Sincerely, 

Headmaster Hitherforth 

After reading the letter, you have mixed emotions. What is it about you is special? What do they mean it's no ordinary school? What sort of talents and gifts are they searching for to have found me? What is it that I will find out after transferring to such a school? 

You run to your parent(s)/gaurdian(s) and show them the letter. The rest is up to you...

Little do you know, there's a prophecy about you...

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

RULES:

• There are only 6 main character spots left. The side character spots are unlimited.

• Check if spots are full before applying!

First come, first serve! The password is: What's the wifi password?

• Reserving is allowed

Be kind OOC

No overpowered OCs

Demi-gods are allowed, but not too OP

Keep it PG-12

If you wish for your character to be attracted to another person's character, you must ask the owner first. Make sure they approve of it.

You must give the password somewhere in your comment, however don't make it too obvious.

Have fun!

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

If you would like to join, or are interested in joining, here's the form to join:

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

FORM:

Name:

Nickname (OPTIONAL):

Main character or Side?: 

Age (13-18):

Grade:

Gender (includes male, female, trans, intersex, etc):

Species (human, anthro, etc):

Special Ability (shapeshifter, elemental control, etc.): Choose up to two

Appearance:

General Personaity:

Extra:

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

MY FORM:

Name: Riley Berloft

Main or Side?: Main

Grade: 10th 

Species: Mostly human

Special Ability: Shapshifter; controls the element of shadows

Appearance: Riley has short, curly hair that doesn't go past their ears in length. Their hair is pitch black, however the bottom layer on the back is pure white due to a condition called Waardenburg syndrome. Riley has one blue eye and one hazel eye. They have fair skin, though there have white patches on their elbows and knees that are pink around the edges. They have freckles over their nose and cheeks in a line. They wear a red flannel with dark colored skinny jeans. Over their flannel, they wear a black combat vest. They also wear black Converse high-tops. 

General Personaity: Mysterious; doesn't usually smile; hard for them to warm up to others; keeps to themself; doesn't show much emotion; doesn't talk much; seems cold-hearted; not much emotion is eyes; seems very aloof; odd

Extra: They only allow certain people to know their past or even that they have emotions. They're also not straight.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me April!

·Any pronouworks!

·I'm a nerd!

·I LOVE anime! *o*  

·YOUTUBE IS MY LIFE!

· Superwholock fan!

·ProuAbrosexualPanromanticand, Bigender!

May 22, 2014 

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

save a spot please!

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

She/They || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Save a spot(super athleticism)!

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

athleticbear159

Name: Eve Miller

Nickname (OPTIONAL): some people call her Evie even though it's longer than her actual name, lol

Main character or Side?: main

Age (13-18): 15

Gender (includes male, female, trans, intersex, etc): female

Species (human, anthro, etc): human

Special Ability (shapeshifter, elemental control, etc.): Eve has super athleticism-she's basically a stronger and female version of Spiderman with supernatural speed, strength, agility, endurance, reflexes, and stamina. She also can control energy at certain times, which allows her to use powerful blasts and basically suck the life out of someone. This has only happened once in Eve's entire life and if she uses this, something's REALLY wrong.

Appearance: She has mid-length golden brown hair with natural golden highlights that's tied up in a high ponytail or high messy bun. Her eyes are a golden-amber color, they’re light and very rare as they appear to change to a sparkly green in the sun. Her eyelashes are dark and long, and she has neat and pretty eyebrows. She has freckles across her nose and cheeks, and is naturally tan with a suntan as well. She has an athletic build, very strong and fit, and is a bit on the short side. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick if you make fun of her size, she calls herself Fun sized though. She's very pretty.

General Personaity: Eve's a born fighter. She knows to fight for those she loves and what others and herself deserve. She's always been very athletic since birth and never struggled to exceed the limits of her favorite sports such as soccer(football), ice hockey(yep), and lacrosse. She's cheerful and hilarious most of the time, but can seriously hurt you so don't get too close. She can be a bit brash and rude sometimes, she's also impatient and has a bit of short temper. Eve's the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is also a bit mischeivious.E

Extra: Eve's very well-liked, very popular if you'd like to say, as she fits in with most people but also sticks out. She makes friends easily as an extrovert.

Erm...where does it tell you the password ;p

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar 77898c74ca

whitewolf9078

Save a spot

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

I'm the Ultimate Romantic!

The Ultimate Romantic doesn't know how to confess to his crush

!!!Don't Forget To Bond With Your Pineapple!!!

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Melisande Romilly

Nickname: Meli

Main character or Side?: Main

What's the wifi password?

Grade: 11

Species: Fae

Special Ability:  

-Fairy Dust Manipulation:  She has the ability to create and manipulate Fairy Dust, as she is a fae.  With this, she can create attacks and shields, and cast a small range of spells. She can temporarily give magical power to others by coating them in fairy dust. Her spells can heal, protect, or disguise.

-Wish Granting: She has the additional ability of granting wishes for others.  These cannot be anything truly major, and everyone can only have 1-2 wishes per day, depending on what they are.

Appearance: Tall and mature looking for her age, sometimes she looks more like she’s 20 than 16. She has an inverted triangle body shape, with a very thin waist and slightly large bust for her otherwise mostly slim build. Her hair is long, and curls at the ends. It is a very nice golden blonde color. Her eyes are a soft blue color with a hint of brown in the center, and long eyelashes. She has multiple ear piercings in her long, elf-like ears. She has small gauges, and multiple other piercings that are connected by a small, gold chain. She does her makeup religiously and always does her best to look nice because otherwise she isn’t too outstandingly “pretty” in the face, by most people’s standards. Just average looking. She usually dresses elegantly, and holds herself with confidence and poise. Her voice is soft but melodic and can be commanding if she needs. She has wings shaped like common depictions of fairy wings, with the top part of the wing being a somewhat teardrop shape, pointed at the ends, and the bottom part is rounded. They are mainly lavender, with gold membranes, and shimmer iridescently in the light.  Her typical outfit consists of some sort of dress and heeled boots or wedges, unless its just impractical for the situation.

General Personality: Meli is generally a very social and approachable person, and people are often drawn to her confidence and good attitude. She is a very charitable person and is always looking out for others, and always wants to do what’s best for everyone. She has natural leadership skills and is very comfortable when assuming leadership positions. When it comes to a crisis situation she always seems level-headed and always is thinking ahead and planning as best she can, making sure everyone is safe and minimizing bad outcomes as best she can. She is compassionate towards others, and passionate about the things she is interested in. When speaking to her, she is always polite but interesting to have a conversation with as she makes a point to educate herself about a great variety of things.

Though outwardly she seems like a very competent person, in reality she’s rather insecure and unsure of herself. She tries her best to be confident, but gets nervous when she accumulates too much responsibility. And though she likes being around people most of the time, sometimes she just wants to be alone, and when she’s in that mood she wants nothing but that. As much as she’d like to be a good friend always, sometimes she feels she really can’t, and although she is a good listener when It comes to others problems, when its very personal things, she has issues comforting and helping them deal with it- or at least that’s how she sees it. 

She may seem modest, because she often denies compliments, but really its her strong insecurities talking.

Extra: The password is in there, just hidden from normal view. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

She/They || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save a spot please!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

athleticbear159

Oh sorry, I forgot the password and something about her.

Name: Eve Miller-what's the wifi password?

Nickname (OPTIONAL): some people call her Evie even though it's longer than her actual name, lol

Main character or Side?: main

Age (13-18): 15

Gender (includes male, female, trans, intersex, etc): female

Species (human, anthro, etc): human

Special Ability (shapeshifter, elemental control, etc.): Eve has super athleticism-she's basically a stronger and female version of Spiderman with supernatural speed, strength, agility, endurance, reflexes, and stamina. She also can control energy at certain times, which allows her to use powerful blasts and basically suck the life out of someone. This has only happened once in Eve's entire life and if she uses this, something's REALLY wrong.

Appearance: She has mid-length golden brown hair with natural golden highlights that's tied up in a high ponytail or high messy bun. Her eyes are a golden-amber color, they’re light and very rare as they appear to change to a sparkly green in the sun. Her eyelashes are dark and long, and she has neat and pretty eyebrows. She has freckles across her nose and cheeks, and is naturally tan with a suntan as well. She has an athletic build, very strong and fit, and is a bit on the short side. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick if you make fun of her size, she calls herself Fun sized though. She's very pretty.

General Personaity: Eve's a born fighter. She knows to fight for those she loves and what others and herself deserve. She's always been very athletic since birth and never struggled to exceed the limits of her favorite sports such as soccer(football), ice hockey(yep), and lacrosse. She's cheerful and hilarious most of the time, but can seriously hurt you so don't get too close. She can be a bit brash and rude sometimes, she's also impatient and has a bit of short temper. Eve's the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is also a bit mischeivious.E

Extra: Eve's very well-liked, very popular if you'd like to say, as she fits in with most people but also sticks out. She makes friends easily as an extrovert. She's ambidextrous as well.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

Save a spot.

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Name: Eira Llewelyn 

Nickname: Chibi, Eira (it isn’t her full name)

Main character or Side?: Main

Grade: 10

Species: Hooman? Maybe.                                       What’s the wifi password?

Special Ability: Force field manipulation; she chooses an area to manipulate, and then can change the force there, for example, choosing an area under her and changing the force to ‘up’, or choosing an area around a person and changing the force to ‘crush’. She gets a headache everytime she uses the power, and the longer she uses it, the worse the headaches get, till the point where she would feel like she was being sawed in two. Practice lets her delay the headaches for longer. Her eyes turn a glowing bronze when she uses this power.

Appearance: Long wavy hair, ombré from black to a silver-y grey. Eyes are large and grey with a bronze tint to them. Long eyelashes. Height is about 5’. Body is slim, built like a gymnast’s. Skin is naturally pale with some freckles, and her face is heart shaped.

Clothes: A baggy hoodie with any band logo on it, as well as black tights and black converse.

General Personaity: Outgoing, kind, cheerful, has mood swings sometimes where she becomes really cynical and gloomy, doesn’t judge people on anything other then personality.

Extra: She’s Welsh, and can speak in Gaelic, French, English and Welsh. She’s also an amazing singer and can play almost any instrument.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar

pinkwolf322

((Wait, this actually went through!? I thought it was denied! hold on while I read everything lol))

• Posted at:

Call me April!

·Any pronouworks!

·I'm a nerd!

·I LOVE anime! *o*  

·YOUTUBE IS MY LIFE!

· Superwholock fan!

May 22, 2014 

Thumbnail avatar

pinkwolf322

((All are accepted and all are saved for 4 days! i'm glad people joined ^v^))

• Posted at:

Call me April!

·Any pronouworks!

·I'm a nerd!

·I LOVE anime! *o*  

·YOUTUBE IS MY LIFE!

· Superwholock fan!

May 22, 2014 

Thumbnail avatar

parakeetemerald20

SAVE A SPOT PLEASE (I HOPE I DON'T CRASH MY FOURTH RP)

• Posted at:

Parakeet

Imagine the post below mine as being read by Morgan Freeman

Thumbnail avatar

pinkwolf322

((@Parakeet: Your spot has been saved for 4 days!))

• Posted at:

Call me April!

·Any pronouworks!

·I'm a nerd!

·I LOVE anime! *o*  

·YOUTUBE IS MY LIFE!

· Superwholock fan!

May 22, 2014 

Thumbnail avatar

pinkwolf322

((Oof bump))

• Posted at:

Call me April!

·Any pronouworks!

·I'm a nerd!

·I LOVE anime! *o*  

·YOUTUBE IS MY LIFE!

· Superwholock fan!

May 22, 2014 

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

If there are any spots left save me one then.

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar

pinkwolf322

((@Seeker: All spots are saved; HOWEVER, in a couple of days, if certain people don't apply after the save ends, you have a chance of getting in. I recommend watching the post c:))

• Posted at:

Call me April!

·Any pronouworks!

·I'm a nerd!

·I LOVE anime! *o*  

·YOUTUBE IS MY LIFE!

· Superwholock fan!

May 22, 2014 

Thumbnail avatar

pinkwolf322

((Bumpify))

• Posted at:

Call me April!

·Any pronouworks!

·I'm a nerd!

·I LOVE anime! *o*  

·YOUTUBE IS MY LIFE!

· Superwholock fan!

May 22, 2014 

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

I'm taking this opportunity to take one for the open spots since no one has spoken on this for a few days. 

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned