Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

The click of the metal door was unsettling. "no one's gonna want these runts." the smaller man growled. they clipped a choke collar on me and led me out of the choking cage. there, i saw jay, moose, jack, sabre, and cyclone all on choke collars too. for a slight instant, jay had a calming dog smile on his face, panting calmly. will we ever recover, even if we escape? I thought. Jay's leash was tugged on, and he was back in his human mindset. The man pulled us forward. Sabre padded close to me. "Don't worry. everything will be ok." I felt something break inside me. "HOW IS THIS O.K?!" i growled. "we're dogs, in a pound, god knows where, and probably about to die!" The human tugged on my collar, and I realized how harsh i sounded. " don't worry." He said. he showed me a small olden object on his collar. "The wolf statuette! how long did you have it?" i yipped. "Ever since we left the temple. but i couldn't leave you guys behind." I gave a smile. "So we can go home? YES!" Jack yelled. his collar was tugged. all too suddenly. we were stopped at a room's entrance.

And it had the all too familiar smell of death.

(don't you just love no backstory climaxes?)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

dragonheart5600

(suddenly realizes she's almost at 100 stars)

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar edc3e4421d

dragonelf14597

”Oh, I believe you. It’s to ridiculous to not be true. It’s just that each time my world gets stranger, I think: Right. We’re at maximum oddness now. At least I now the full extent of it. First, I find out my brother and I

are descended from the pharaohs and have magic powerS. All right. No problem. Then I find out my dead

father has merged his soul with the lord of the Osiris and become the lord of the dead. Brilliant! Why not?

Then my uncle takes over the House of Life and oversees hundreds of magicians around the world. Then my boyfriend turns out to be a hybrid magician boy/ immortal god of funerals And all the while I'm thinking Of course! Keep calm and carry on! I've adjusted! Then you come along on a random Thursday, la-di-da, and say: Oh, by the way, Egyptian gods are just one small part of the cosmic absurtidy. We've also got Greeks to worry about! Hooray! 

-Sadie Kane, The Staff of Serapis

• Posted at:

“You want proper language? I’ll give you proper language!“

-Sadie Kane, The Staff Of Serapis, The Kane Chronicles, Rick Rordan

(I know it’s not Scholastic, but I like it so deal with it)

dragonheart5600

(i ment original but ok. you can put them in from other books too. ill just put in my originals)

(joke story. idk what this is) so i was recording with my friends, we were having to pretend we were each other while pretending we didn't know we were each other.

confusing, i know.   anyway, we got to hypixel, about to join a minigame before we start recording, and i say "what if we try voicing as each other?" because, you know, that's the logic i have, now and always. anyway, we got into the game, and i say in my best voice of cami "what's going on. marco, why are you on my team?" I was surprised that was me as well, but marco didn't know it was me. "cami, you're supposed to be on matt's team." we had each other's nicks on too, so he wouldn't tell by looking at the username regardless. "i am over here with matt." cami said. "wait, so sammie's doing your voice?" maria said. i said in my best cami voice, "Hi, my name is samantha octavius fritz, but you can call me sam. i can do half decent voice impressions, and i love doing roleplays. would you believe me if i said i was cami?" everyone was quiet for a second, and matt stopped building to mid.

he fell and was out of the game.      "that is scary." said maria.    tyler said "i never would've known! especially since you told us your name!

he's very good at hiding sarcasm.    "can i try you?" cami said. "sure, say anything you want." and, because i have the memory of a potato, i forgot we were recording for a series where cami's trying to play baby matchmaker between matt and me. "oh, matt, you're the sweetest guy i ever met." she said in a too real voice. there was a bit too much sweetness in it, but she nailed it.      "i should've been more specific, and not had the memory of a potato.    

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar edc3e4421d

dragonelf14597

Sorrysorry

• Posted at:

“You want proper language? I’ll give you proper language!“

-Sadie Kane, The Staff Of Serapis, The Kane Chronicles, Rick Rordan

(I know it’s not Scholastic, but I like it so deal with it)

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

"Isn't that fun?" A boy said sarcastically in the corner of the room, and I practically heard his frown. It was too dark to see, but I at least knew he was from my left, at least. Or my right. Oh goodness, do I even know directions anymore? I heard no audible footsteps - but the boy was right in front of me. How? I didn't know - just yet. I scrunched myself under the table even more, praying he - a probably insane kid who likes to hang out in abandoned school hallways - wouldn't find me. I mean, I already had enough to deal with - the diary, Scarlette.. I didn't need to deal with him. He then said, "Hiya, galy, why ya hiding there? 'Ts betta ta talk about it than to sulk." Oh, okay. Southern insane kid. Okay. But I wasn't a girl. "Excuse me? I'm not a girl - just leave me alone." The southern insane kid crossed his arms, flicking his.. Tail? What? And muttered, "Y'all modern kids are so flipping soap-opera dramatic." What? "..What do you mean.. Modern kids?" I murmured. His body language changed, crouching (if I can even use that term, he had a tail) down, grinning at me. 

He was see-through, with freckles.

"I'm a ghost, sugarcube."

I screamed.

~Inspired by an RP I did yesterday! It took a bit more of a spoopy turn in the story than in the RP, as most of the conversation never happened (except for the first three comments the Ghost made, he never said he was a ghost). The main character(?) is Elijah, and the ghosts name is Jamey.

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 8967521d21

pantherlynx30

This is the characters internal monologue

What she says

The other character

The colours swirled around me. I wasn't ready. Not yet. 

Kara are you ready? 

Yes 

I wasn't though

Okay then. Brace for impact

Hello? Is it working?

Kara, we're braking up. You're not appearing on the moniter.

What? Will it still work? I wasn't ready. Not now.

There's been a problem Kara. You've travelled to the future. Not the past.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

Gang: Odetta/morse | Alizeh/Binary | Adelin/hex | Ace|Lola/moonrise | Aine|phoebe

You knock me out, I fall apart

dragonheart5600

@a these are really good!

@leya don't worry. i probably could've been more specific, to be fair.

(another no backstory thing!)

*this isn't sabre from the samb. It's someone else.

"sabre*! lucas! spency! where are you?!" I yelled. mist curled around me, worry coursing through my body. Then again, a lot of people would be nervous if they had just seen an evil... spirit thing... with no knowledge of it, then split away from the only human contact you have, and forced to wander in thick, yellow tinted fog looking for the only people that might have a clue on what was going on.

luck changes so quick.

"you really don't seem too o.k." I overheard. Lucas! I walked a bit quicker in his direction. "No... i.... i'm fine..." I heard another voice. sabre! I was sprinting now, racing in their direction. The fog thinned, and i could see them now, about 10 blocks away, Sabre.... holding a sword? and what was that odd black creature behind him? I stopped, just in time to see the iron sword drive deep into lucas's arm, possibly hitting bone. Lucas pushed sabre away, yelling in pain. he gripped the place where he was cut, and saw me. "Run!" he yelled, only a moment before sabre, pushed him to the ground, driving the sword into lucas's heart. I was frozen in fear. Sabre looked to me, the grin he wears often now seeming much more menacing. "oh mogii, don't be afraid. it's just me. Sabre. Your friend." He called. I found my legs and started backing away. "Oh, right. Lucas. Don't worry, He'll be ok. Don't worry." he was at 9 blocks away now. "You killed him, and I shouldn't worry?!" I yelled. 8 blocks. he stopped walking, as if he was shocked. "me? kill him? i would ne- run... never kill my fr- please.... friends. don't you belie- mogii, run!... believe me?" I turned and ran, afraid for my life and sabre's sanity. kill him. I heard someone whisper, followed by footsteps behind me. I didn't turn to check who it was. When i heard the steps slow down, I looked behind me, not slowing either. Sabre had a confused look on his face. I refused to fall for a facade, and ran until I tripped and fell. Tears started to form in my eyes. Sabre had killed lucas, spency was probably dead too, and i felt alone. I heard someone whisper behind me,

"you can outrun death, but not pain, nor fear."

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Note for the mods: This is simply a character monologue. There is no reason for concern - I just happen to have some dark characters.

(c) 2018 Samurai

The darkness consumes me, and death awaits me. As the daylight fades and the shadows of a starless night swallow me alive, I can feel life, oh, precious life, slipping away from me. Life, which I held dear and close to the broken pieces of my suffering heart, becomes as distant as the stars, if any a night in which I have lived could shine with such things as stars. So bright are they, like eternal fire cast into the sky by the creator’s hand, and how they laugh at me, twister of shadow, menace of light, as I die.

But the stars and their laughter are gone. Their mocking light is absent from the sky; above me is my soul. Starless. Empty.

How lost and broken is a night sky without stars. How unbalanced is it all when there is darkness but no light . . .

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Just part of an old story I wrote...with some editing done, of course...

...The trapdoor was old. It was made out of rotted oak planks, and on the right side there was a silver padlock that had almost rusted away. I clambered over the trunk and landed on the other side with a light thud. A cloud of dust rose up as my feet hit the ground causing me to cough. I bent down to inspect the trapdoor. There was something written on the corner in a foreign language I couldn’t decipher. I shrugged and tugged on the padlock. For something so old, it took a while to break. I lifted up the trapdoor to find stairs going downwards. They had an old feel to them, like they had stood there forever...

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Another one. This one our teacher asked the whole class to write after he found this nasty gunk in the sink...

The stuff that is stuck to the sink drain can be described as, among many other things, as abominable, distasteful, vile, vulgar, cloying, foul, yecchy, sleazy, and scuzzy. Other than that, the gunk in the sink is quite useful, for if you leave it there for a while, the gunk will spread, and soon the school will be filled with the surfeiting smell of moldy socks and old fish. As this smell is quite noxious, many people will start feeling faint and lightheaded, and miss quite a lot of school due to getting stuck in the hospital. Then, if the issue of the grody gunk still isn’t fixed, the gunk will start to spread. Kids will start going to the washroom and have an unfortunate encounter with the gunk when they enter the stalls. They will never be heard from again. One day, the busses will arrive, the students will hang their stuff up and walk into the classroom… only to find out the gunk has spread so much that, instead of only feeding on the food dropped down the drain, it has swallowed all of the items in the classrooms and any area in the school that uses plumbing. They will try to stop the gunk from spreading, but it will be too late. The gunk will soon ruminate the whole world, just because some people couldn’t dump extra food in the garbage. If you don’t want to be covered with the same gunk that disgusts you so much under the sink, then please clean it.

(The thesaurus was a huge help)

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

I feel like trash because your stories are so good and mine are junk.

*This is a random hunk of a story I wrote.*

Frost rolled in the deep red dust on the mountainside. If they can't see what color I am, they won't know it's me. Or maybe they will. Will they care? Will they try? And then she heard it. Hiss. Rustle. She jumped, nearly sending the whole bank of burgundy-colored sand into the air. "Who's there?" She snapped. "Show yourself!" Pleased with her authorative tone, she waited. 

Yip! Frost jumped again. Is it them? She started closer towards the beckoning trees. The noise was getting louder. A rustle directly above her, a breif snap of pain, and she was rolled onto her back. She kicked wildly. The figure on top of her grabbed her by the thin scruff in before her throat. "You wanna tell me what you're doing here?"

Oh, no.

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

I wake up, no instant calmness washing over me as it should. It feels almost... Alarming. Well- considering it's an actual alarm blaring into my face, then I guess all my judgment is beyond doubt no help to myself at all. I start shouting hysterically, pounding on the smooth metal crate that surrounds us. A silent, smooth, gentlemanly voice surrounds my goosebumps, just making more of them.  

"Alas, I thought you would never wake, sweet darling," he says. I've seen when he's angry, it's not pretty, sure. But hearing him calm? It's even worse than anything i could have ever imagined. He says this to me every morning, I can repeat every word with my memory wiped.  "Shall we continue with today's achievments, dear? I wouldn't want to rob you of anything, especially what great...." he looks me up and down, "talent you have."

"It's not exactly a talent I wanted, Jack." I spit at him.

"Silence, pest!" he shouts, a terrifying grin on his face. He just loves to torture me, doesn't he? "Now," he takes a step closer, his hand now taking it's usual spot to rest on my neck, "you're going to do the same thing you do everyday in order to keep your life, or you know what happens." -screaming noises come out of the back of his throat, mocking me into more horror. 

"Yes, I do." 

"Good. Now, shall we walk out to innocents glorious dooms?"

==========================================

mods, please let this through

bump

i basically just wrote the first thing that came to mind

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Charlotte and I where in the same grade and had both lived here our whole lives. But, somehow, I never really got to know the golden-haired girl. It’s probably because she was dripping with popularity. I, on the other hand, was a different story. I only existed amongst the ‘dweebs’ the kind the popular crowd wouldn't be caught dead with.
As the players made their way back to their coaches and other teammates for halftime, Angelo nudged my arm when I stood up from the bleachers to go get some popcorn.
“Jay, did you see that shot?” Angelo said excitedly, standing up with me. Angelo was a tall kid with sandy blond hair, tan skin, and thick rimmed glasses. He was dressed in his normal outfit, white hoodie, jeans, and grey sneakers.
“Ange, everyone in the entire gym saw that shot.” I smiled at him over my shoulder. We opened the gym doors and strolled into a small hallway packed with kids, parents, coaches and players warming up and trying to watch the game going on inside the gym through a small window next to the double metal gym doors. As we made our way through the crowded hall the atmosphere grew louder and louder with people talking. Angelo and I finaly made it to the end of the hallway where it opened up to a larger area. To the right there where big glass doors leading outside. To the left was the concession stand and behind that was the highschool lounge with grey and blue plastic booths. On the wall in big blue letters read, ‘Go PUMAS!’ with a grey and blue puma wrapping its tail around the words and another one of the big cats prowling beside the words with a snarl on its face. The art club painted the mural earlier that year in hopes to raise school spirit.
Surprisingly, the line for the concession stand was not too long, so we hopped in at the end of the waiting customers.

-------

-------

-------

so that's just a random bit of my Blood Guard based short story I'm writing. It's not really into the plot at this point in the story. It's more me trying to describe the character and setting better. I thought I would post the story to the SAMB but I don't think anyone has read the original Blood Guard books so it wouldn't make sense to anyone. 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

dragonheart5600

@ray I haven't read blood guard xd, but not too bad.

@firefly to be honest, i think everyone just thinks they're better than me when they compare. you're story sounds interesting (for some reason, i thought it has something to do with warriors, or at least animals xd)

@a i wonder how many authors they'll be in the future

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

(Excerpt from one of the darkest short stories I've ever written) 

The younger boy looked up at the sixteen-year-old. This wasn’t his brother, nor any man he knew. This was some sort of sick, demonic trick. This man may look like his brother but his eyes and his smile were inhuman. His smile was wide, greatly wrinkling his youthful face, but still it looked so intimidating. His eyes caught the dim light of the fading moon in their deep, brown depths, creating a strange glow. His skin and clothing were splattered with his own sister’s blood and yet he showed no remorse or concern. Still, he would not label this as the face of a madman, he didn’t look evil, he looked exhausted and desperate.

Humphrey reached up and grabbed the blade, taking it from Geoffrey. Then he stood, correcting the sword’s position in his hand so the blade was pointing at the boy before him.

“Gilda told me to protect this kingdom,” he whispered, his whole body trembling. “That includes protecting the kingdom from you and as your brother it is my duty to protect you from yourself.”

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

dragonheart5600

bumpepperoni