I am a big fan of letters -- in fact, I have a snail mail pen pal who I first exchanged letters with when we were 12…. And I definitely owe her a letter right now, oops! I look forward to getting letters more than I do most emails or texts -- there’s something cool about waiting for a letter to make its way to you from another state!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Write a letter from one Spirit Animals character (canon or OC) to another. Make it plot-relevant or totally off the wall. The next person can either write back, so the story builds, or come up with their own two characters to write about. (You could even have someone intercept a letter not meant for them…)

Get writing!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

Thumbnail avatar c16d262dfd

dragonhawk11117

Wait do you mean in real life?

• Posted at:

who am I ?

a warrior?

a keeper?

a friend?

a partner? 

a Greencloak?

a surviver?

a lifesaver?

a learner?

a teacher?

a seer?

a leader?

a chosen one?

a healer? 

turns out i'm all of them,

and that's who I'll always be.

Nope, on the message board! Though I highly recommend real life letters for fun, too!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

From Meilin to Rollan

I love you Rollan :D

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

Translation: Tiger

♜♞

Call me TigerTiger-Strike, or Tiger-Strike #7

I will be very inactive because of school

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

I doubt Meilin would say that

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder!

My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.

Hey all, crippling depression here!

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

but what if she did?

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⓈⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

dragondolphin2613

thats why we need a third season!

*chants third season!*

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

Thumbnail avatar 8cd620f173

icedragon791

(Takes place during that offscreen time after The Burning Tide but before The Heart of the Land)

My dearest Conor,

I hope you're doing well and enjoying your time with Briggan and your family. Uraza also says hello!

It took a while, but I found her roaming through Stetriol’s jungle, and it was surprisingly fun to explore here. Much of Stetriol’s wildlife is unlike anything on the other continents. I think I even found something that will freak out Rollan much more than a walrus: a platypus! It’s very small by comparison, but it looks like a beaver with a duck’s bill and webbed feet – so weird, right? Uraza and I found one lounging near a stream before it slipped back into the water.

Overall, I’d still have to rank Amaya’s jungle as the most foreboding. There’s plenty of venomous and poisonous creatures to look out for here in Stetriol, in addition to the danger posed by escaped Bile animals, but they’re nothing I can’t already handle. When we see each other again, remind me to tell you about our little skirmish glorious battle with a dingo pack - Uraza and I are back in action, world!

Of course, I’ve never stopped thinking about you or Rollan or Meilin. It feels so strange being away from all of you after having been through so much together. But, being alone has also given me the time I needed to reflect and focus on re-bonding with Uraza. Seeing how you’re still at home while Rollan and Meilin are in Zhong, I think I’ll travel to Nilo next. It’s been too long since Uraza and I have been home. The savannah is tugging at our hearts, calling out to us!

I look forward to seeing you soon. For now, take good care of yourself and Briggan.

With love,

Abeke

P.S. I swear a platypus is a real creature – I'm not making this up! 

• Posted at:

-Paladin-

*✧ Fighting Evil by Moonlight - Winning Love by Daylight ✧*

(Your shy little gamer and book-nerd) - [Proud Catholic]

"I'll find some really deep quote to put here someday."

Sorry in advance for any long essays.

And I'm out!

Thumbnail avatar c08ccea37e

dragonwizard22625

Hoe would that letter get to Conor and Briggan because they are still underground in Sadre and Conor is recovering from the Wyrm?

• Posted at:

"Good people do bad things. That doesn't mean they are bad people."   -Shane

Please tell me if you have good quotes by people to add to this list

Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

It is when Abeke is looking for Uraza, and Conor is already back aboveground. :P

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

Just doing the best I can is enough.  

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Tiger-Strike, HA!!!

Paladin, love it!

Everyone else, more letters!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar a63dec85b5

graywolf6849

I have one: (This is what Rollan thinks when Meilin is controlled by the Bile in 'Burning Tide').

Meilin. You may have been possessed by the Bile, but we... I will still care for you. You have peace in your eyes. You are a caring person. A strong warrior with a kind heart. You are my friend. You are my family. 

I won't EVER abandon you... 

This is set right after Meilin knocks Abeke out and carries her over to Zerif. Once Rollan, Conor and Tarik get onto the ship and sail away, Rollan thinks about Meilin.

It may be a little bit lame, but I think that it is good! 

graywolf6847

• Posted at:

I am a warrior, a fighter

I am a reader, a writer

This world may be topsy-turvy

But one shall know...

That I am Worthy

scarletdragon3016

(In reply to Paladin's letter, from Abeke to Conor)

Dear Abeke,

I know I'm not supposed to be saying this, but even though being with my family and my dogs again is great, I haven't been feeling the best. But I'm glad you found Uraza, you both must be so happy to be together. You know, after all of that...

Anyways, Briggan seems to get along very well with the dogs, other than the fact that he keeps stealing Soldier's food. They sort of fought over that for a while, but even though they looked like they were playing rough, they were just acting like a couple of puppies. Don't tell Briggan I said that about him though, by the way, or he'll end up stealing my food!

It's so weird being in a kind of routined, normal life after all the action we've been going through. To be honest, I'm not sure whether or not I can be used to either one of them, especially when we're alternating between them. Hopefully though, we can all be together and not be fighting any opponents, and I think that will be soon.

I think you'll have to save the platypus story for Rollan, though I would really want to see one in person. Tarik was really right, and I know you and Meilin weren't there when he said it, but he said that he would like to see Erdas in all its forms of beauty. I think I would like to, too.

I can't wait for us four to get back together at Greenhaven! I always feel better when you... I mean, when all of us are together. I tend to have less nightmares, and I don't get as sick as often. It's so strange that I feel sick at home... isn't it supposed to be that we are supposed to feel most comfortable at home? Don't get me wrong, I feel safe there, I just think that Greenhaven has become like a second home to me. When we are all together I feel at home too, though!

Conor and Briggan

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

graywolf, scarletdragon, these are awesome!! Nice character development. 

Who else has a letter they want to "send"?

• Posted at:

dragondolphin2613

From Lishay to Tarik (Between Hunted and Blood Ties):

Hello Tarik,

How is it with the group of kids? I know I will be seeing you in Zhong, but have you had a rough time with your crew?

Here, in Zhong, I am constantly on the run, ready to stop wheatever I'm doing and bolt off, and it's not really the best life, but I can manage.

I kind of miss greenhaven, I haven't interacted with my allies for like the longest time!

Tell me how everything is,

-Sincerely,

Lishay

How is it guys?

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

♜♞

scarletdragon3016

For the response from Meilin to Rollan (graywolf6849), and yes it's me again (sorry.)

Rollan,

I don't feel like you should be saying such kind words to me. I don't think I deserve it. I even feel as if the entire Erdas is flipped over now. I should have never doubted you guys.

Do I deserve to be treated like family by you, Abeke, and Conor? And Jhi, after all that I did to her?

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

(to Conor, from Briggan)

"Woof."

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare-Hamiltonia~

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Yppup, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: You.The person reading this. Congrats!

Thumbnail avatar bf874ab09f

eaglearrow858

This happens after the series, when my book takes place.

Dear Abeke,

I'm sorry to hear about you and Uraza. She's okay now, isn't she? I was getting worried when you weren't answering my letters. But I'm not saying being trapped in a tiny cage for three years while the Shadows pluck at the strings of your bond isn't bad, I just know you can recover from anything. We are currently in the Dragon Universe. I hope Crystal can guide you there. If you miss us, we're planning to go next to the Mana Universe, then the Secret Universe, then the Friendship Universe. After that we're going to the Infinity Rings, where we can defeat Black Pearl once and for all. Please reply as soon as possible, and tell me the name and code of your... flimsy escape ship rescue pod, because due to the Phoenix's new extra high security, we have to check all incoming starships.

Regards,

the Keeper

• Posted at:

My Name is Phoenix

Aranza the Dragon Rider

Abigail Stormhand the Prodigy

My spirit animal is the fox

Gryffindor

Diana Dreamfinder the Keeper

WindClan

Heart

Cookie Dough

Portland Symphonic Girlchoir

Camp Meadowood Springs

Nature

Video Games

Books

Writing

Singing

Art

Thumbnail avatar 9f8ee627df

bearopal69

to Briggan, from Connor:

Wow, you know how to write!?!?

• Posted at:

InkDragon

Ravenclaw

Lucian

Greencloak

Obsessed Reader

"Oh unhappy people, the wind is rising"

Hexaflexagons for life! (Most of the time)

@inkdragon, 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar ac23fb288e

jadecloudburst113

This takes place sometime before it's revealed Meilin has the Bile.I

Dear Meilin,

I hope you can realize that I'm innocent. I really don't blame you, after all, I was with Zerif for a while, but please realize that I thought he was a Greencloak. Also, please be nicer to Jhi, I'm sure she IS a help. I really don't mind if you keep thinking I'm a traitor, but I hope that you can realize and forgive me...

Sincerely,

Abeke

• Posted at:

Petal/Leaf

Dang it, Dark Lord!

"I'm Navi."

I can taste colors and hear shapes.

I don't put my gang members in danger all the time at all o_o

Awww! Look at Abeke, trying to reach out to Meilin! (And, yeah Meilin, be nicer to Jhi!)

• Posted at:

(While Conor is infected by the Wyrm)

Dear Conor,

I hope you get better soon. I don't know what I would do...what any of us would do...just please get better. Abeke is worried, too. Uraza and Essix, too. I think they are also worried about what Briggian would do if...just please tell me if you get better, ok? How are Takoda, Kovo, Xanthe, Meilin, Jhi, and Briggian doing? Please get better. I'm sorry about this being so short, but we have to be quick during all this. Please get better...

Sincerely,

Rollan.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar bf874ab09f

eaglearrow858

(Conor's reply to Rollan, the Wyrm has already taken over his mind)

Dear Rollan,

The Wyrm will take over the world, and there's nothing you can do about it, so don't bother trying. Briggan is perfectly content, thank you very much. As for Meilin and Jhi... let's just say they're not doing very well, if you know what I mean. As I mentioned earlier, the Wyrm will take over the world. If you continue to resist, you will all die. If you don't, you will be gifted to become slaves to the Wyrm itself. The choice is yours.

Best of luck, Conor

• Posted at:

My Name is Phoenix

Aranza the Dragon Rider

Abigail Stormhand the Prodigy

My spirit animal is the fox

Gryffindor

Diana Dreamfinder the Keeper

WindClan

Heart

Cookie Dough