Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

SO

I decided I want to make a sort of "Club" so to speak, but as Voltron.

Accepting... let's say four people. It may change later on.

I will sort you, according to the form you turn in. Not everyone I sort will be a paladin. For example, if I see fit, you could be like Coran, in charge of the repairs and technology and such.

Now, this is just a sort of game. Nobody should get offended I had this idea. It's not going to "take over SAMB" or anything. I just want a team, so I can write stories and we can make RPs for Voltron. Of course, there will be other stories and RPs, I just thought this would be fun.

If you don't make it in, no hard feelings. It's not personal. 

I will be the Pilot of the Black Lion, if you were wondering. 

Form-

SAMB Nickname:

Full name you choose as a Paladin:

Pronouns:

Sexuality:

Detailed Personality: (Good/medium traits)

Personality Flaws: (Set offs, not-quite-bad traits, bad traits)

Abilities:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

What role you'd suggest to have?: (One of the four other paladins, Coran, Extra)

Detailed appearance: (Include height, face shape, build, normal facial expression, Age you look, Scars or birthmarks, Hair, Eyes, Skin, Etc.) (The reason I ask is because I will draw a picture of your character and I want it as precise as you imagine it. Picture references are allowed, by the way.)

Detailed Clothing: (Picture references allowed. Ex: "Search 'Tom Holland Spiderman', it's the one that's animated fanart.")

Fears:

Accent/Backstory:

Other:

I understand the form is detailed. It's so I can write and draw the best picture you imagine. Saves are not needed, complete the form when you can. Just so you understand, if you get the role, I'd like if you put the title in your signature.

This "contest" will end in three days. Saturday June 30th. At that time, I will close any extra forms.

Good Luck, Contestants!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save please!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

clevercat546

Saves are not needed.

The contest lasts three days. As long as you get your form in by then, you've got a chance. I pick from everyone who entered a form.

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

up

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

up

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

up

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

SAMB Nickname: Cassy 

Full name you choose as a Paladin: Cassiopeia Marie Lunice 

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Straight

Detailed Personality: She's a very brave person, very little can get under her skin to the point where she'll back down. She's very determined in that sense as well, she'll never give up on her stance in a battle, argument, or someone in need. She's very friendly, quickly accepting those around her. Once her friends become close enough to her she considers them her little brothers and sisters. To these friends she is undyingly loyal and will follow them into danger without a second thought, protecting them as much as possible. She's a wise person when she has time to think of what to say. Without time to think she acts upon her flaring emotions, taking her instincts as far as they can go. She also has a knack with animals. 

Personality Flaws: She's extremely determined to the the point where she'll often annoy others because when she has her mind set on something she doesn't back down or give up until she's beyond the point of being physically unable to continue. She's known for being very emotional, switching from extremely upset, to extremely anger, to extremely happy with no inbetweens and no warning of when her emotions will change. She's quick to jump into a fight unless it's against one of her "siblings" which she'll often refuse to even protect herself leaving herself open to be killed if no one else jumps in to protect her.

Abilities: She's skilled with most bladed weapons, although her strongest suit is a longsword, she's good with animals, she's fast and flexable, she's clever and creative when not under total pressure, when she snaps she uses anger and pain as strength, and she is good at working as a team

Strengths: She works well with others, she's determaned, she's smart, she's fast, she's a good fighter 

Weaknesses: Her upper body is weak, she doesn't know when to back down, she trusts too easily

What role you'd suggest to have?: Honestly torn between over whether Yellow or Red Paladin fits more.  

Detailed appearance: She has sandy blond hair that falls to her waist in loose curls while down, if she is heading into battle or doing some sort of physical activity it is up in a messy bun at the side of her head that has a weird poof of hair in the center where the ends of her hair stick out. Her facial features are small and almost doll like. She's very slim with lean muscles that are most noticeable in her legs seeing as though she has very strong legs but not entirely strong arms despite her preference in close range fighting. Her skin is a very pale color with faint freckles dotting her whole body. She is fairly small in comparison to most people her age, despite being nearly an adult she looks to be about fifteen maybe younger. Her eyes are a bright evergreen color. 

Detailed Clothing: She wears a dark brown peasant skirt that has a layer of  a lighter color of brown swooping from the left hip to a loose point near the side of her right knee, the edge is lined with tassles. On top she wears a loose fitting, off the shoulder, quarter sleeved, dark green top with a wide dark brown belt under the bust. Typically she doesn't wear shoes if she doesn't have to but if her has to then she will wear begrudgingly wear brown fabricated flats. She also has a silver locket that she is always wearing when she doesn't think she's in any danger (since she doesn't want it to get destroyed), the front of the locket is oval shaped with a rose engraved in it. Inside is a picture of her mother and father and on the other side her and her brother. 

Fears: Losing her "family", the dark, death

Accent/Backstory: She has a bit of a southern accent/ She was born in a small back country town in a close knit community where everyone one knew everyone. Her mother passed away giving birth to her so she lived alone with her father and older brother Ash who was two years older than her. She's always been interested in the unknown, fantasy/magic, and medieval weaponry (She believes it takes more skill to sword fight than it does to point a gun). She learned as much as she could about these topics with the help of Ash in hopes some day she could become a space explorer and find some grand adventure just like she had always wanted. 

Other: I don't think I forgot anything? IDK, hope I did this right. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

clevercat546

You did it perfectly, Cassy! Thank you!

Finally someone joined! Haha!

I'll do my form tomorrow!

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar e6607ade9e

darksapphire128

Hey Dipper! Sorry U got here so late. I'll try to make my form either tonight or tomorrow if that's ok with you. This sounds so cool!

• Posted at:

«||||»

||amily: hecriptors||

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

*(The Best Place To Live Is In The Moment)*

ohn 3:16-17

!!Join Date: May, 21, 2018!!

clevercat546

Okay! 

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

darksapphire128

*Facepalm* Stupid auto correct. I meant to say I not U. *Sighs* I hope you didn't read it as that and understood my mistake. If your read it the other way I noticed it actually sounds rude. Sorry...

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

clevercat546

Nah you're okay. I know what you meant.

I've decided to hold out the end date. Idk when it'll end but I want more people to join.

If you guys would mind doing a favor, do you want to spread the word? About this topic?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

I can try my best to get some traffic over here. I might look like an idiot doing so but idiots are always the most fun to deal with. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

SAMB Nickname: Millie

Full name you choose as a Paladin: Millie Gunderson

Pronouns: she/it/they/her

Sexuality: Straigt

Detailed Personality: (Good/medium traits) She's sort of everywhere with her personality. She's artsy, and is pretty good on the tech/engineer side. She's not the best at math, but she loves reading. An overrall weirdo, she is. A tinkerer, good memory, acts a bit on the looney side.

Personality Flaws: (Set offs, not-quite-bad traits, bad traits) Her temper is her main problem. On some subjects she can get a bit.. well... carried away with her words. She's a bit overattached to some things, but isnt a quick trust sort of person.

Abilities: fast reader, including reading people and their emotions. strong, but not too strong. a fast runner.

Strengths: Ideas, engineering, tinkering. 

Weaknesses: Her being overattached and too quick of a judge to people.

What role you'd suggest to have?: (One of the four other paladins, Coran, Extra) Coran, but a preferred Paladin.

Detailed appearance: dirty blonde hair, usually put up in a messy ponytail, with multiple hairs sticking out around her face. she's 5'1, and about 90 pounds. she looks about pidge's age. theres a birthmark below her right knee, and a red dot on her middle knuckle. a tanish sort of skin color, and has keith's face shape (lol i dunno face shapes) normal facial expression is sort of like shes thinking. eyes are a greenish brownish color.  (Include height, face shape, build, normal facial expression, Age you look, Scars or birthmarks, Hair, Eyes, Skin, Etc.) (The reason I ask is because I will draw a picture of your character and I want it as precise as you imagine it. Picture references are allowed, by the way.)

Detailed Clothing: dark blue ripped skinny jeans, a forest green t-shirt, gray converse (bc, u know, basic for me xd) a jean jacket (Picture references allowed. Ex: "Search 'Tom Holland Spiderman', it's the one that's animated fanart.")

Fears: losing the people she loves, being a disappointment, not feeling good enough

Accent/Backstory: (like, a voltron backstory...? like-flight school backstory?) She attended a flight school and ran away after a while, to tinker away and things. She finally built her own ship, and was picked up by Coran one day, him throwing "quiznak"  all over the place. He eventually took her back to Allura, and was accepted as one of their own. (not child, geez people. /i mean, i support that ship but just--no/) 

Other: nah, i think thats it. but please, if there is anything i didnt seem to understand, please tell me anything thats wrong and i will be glad to fix it.

(mods pls get this through quickly, my life sort of depends on it right now xd)

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

elfbrain270

MY FORUM SHOULD BE IN MY LATE TONIGHT,

haha yes, i made the original deadline! thank goodness!

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

cobraphoenix530

SAMB Nickname: Jokester

Full name you choose as a Paladin: Jocelyn ‘Jokester’ Fray

Pronouns: she/her

Detailed Personality: Is very outgoing, even with strangers, and believes that people should only be judged if you know how they came to be themselves. Loves fluffy things, as well as anything even remotely romantic. Is surprisingly brave, and is willing to take many risks, as long as it doesn’t put others in danger. Can be either extremely competitive, or just not care, depending on her level of energy. She is pretty good at taking care of children, as she has a childlike take on life herself. She’s a huge shipper and loves giving out nicknames to others, and is quite random at times, as well as being an optimist-realist. Once she decides on something, she’ll never back down, and she would defend the people closest to her with her last breath. She’s also very observant.

Personality Flaws: She can be a bit pushy, a side effect of her outgoing nature. She’s also quite stubborn when it comes to her beliefs, and makes light of heavy situations, as she dislikes serious moods. She can be very sarcastic, and when she runs out of energy she becomes gloomy and withrawn, as a way of ‘charging’ herself back up again.

Abilities: She’s quite agile and flexible, and has a high stamina. She’s fast as well, and she knows how to wield shortswords and many long distance weapon with ease. She’s great with children, and has no problem with getting information out of people. She also knows a surprising lot about stars and photography.

Strengths: Fast, agile, creative thinker, flexible, high stamina, works well in a team.

Weaknesses: Nearsighted (wears contacts), has an energy limit, is lactose intolerant, has claustrophobia and is deathly affraid of scorpions.

What role you'd suggest to have?:Blue Paladin

Detailed appearance: Jocelyn looks about fifteen, and stands at a height of about 5’2. She has a thin build with lean muscle, as well as legs that are longer then her torso. She has fair skin which occasionally tans lightly. Jocelyn has champagne gold eyes that are large and upturned. Her eyes are usually openly friendly and sparkling with curiosity. She has a ‘celestial nose’, aka a slightly turned up nose, with a smattering of light freckles over it. Her face is oval shaped, but her chin is slightly pointier then other oval faces. She usually has an open, curious expression, one that makes her look pretty innocent, but when she runs out of energy she has a glare etched onto her face, and her eyes go cold. Her hair is cut in a long wavy bob (search up long bob and it should be the third from the top left in images), and is dark brown with various lighter natural highlights. She also has one thin sky blue streak on the right side of her hair, on her front side bangs. She has an intricate lock tattoo on her left side, right above her left shoulder blade and under the left side of her neck (search up lock and flower tattoos, it’s the one with a black background and a name written in white calligraphy, paul something or another). She also has a thin white scar on her right jaw, right at the back of her jawline. It’s about an inch long. She holds herself with confidence, but doesn’t seem rude or like she looks down on others.

Detailed Clothing: Jocelyn most often wears one of two outfits. The first one is pretty simple, a baggy band hoodie over black tights and high tops. The second outfit of hers is either a light blue jean jacket (search light blue jean jacket and it should be the first one there) or an olive green bomber jacket (search bomber jacket womens, it should be the first one there, the picture with a model and two jacket colour options, olive green and black) over a plain white t shirt with thin black horizontal stripes. She wears black tights and white converse under these.

Fears: Scorpions, small spaces, falling in love.

Accent/Backstory: Jocelyn has a mix between a Welsh and British accent, which makes her voice sound quite singsong-y. Her entire family but her father was born in Wales, as her father’s family moved to England for a short while when he was expected. They moved back when her parents wed, and both her and her older brother and younger twin siblings, a brother+sister, were born and raised in a small village in Wales that was on the mountains. As a child, Jocelyn loved to go exploring with her older brother, whether it be in the mountains with the goatherd boy or around the village. She loved the thrill of discovering new things and taking many new risks, and hoped to one day travel to entirely new places beyond the surface of the planet.

Other: I hope this is okay ^^  Sorry if I over wrote this!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

Thanks Cassy!

Okay Mills- So I love the form, but the only thing I would change is the backstory. We're going to set this in a time after the paladins (Lance, Keith, Pidge, Shiro, Allura, Hunk) or in place of them. I'm not quite sure yet. Probably after. Anyways it would be kind of hard to have Allura and Coran take care of your character. Perhaps she could be a descendant of the Alteans, or maybe one of your parents could have known them.

Do you know what I mean?

J, the form looks great! It's not overwritten, I love it.

I'll be working on my form today, I'll get it in soon!

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

elfbrain270

I will be sure to fix that! Thanks for the feedback. Yeeah, I think i'll go with the Alteans though. (if ya cant tell already, im kinda in lv with the Alteans XD)

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

Thumbnail avatar 77898c74ca

whitewolf9078

Just so you know, I’ll be making a form in just minute.

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

I'm the Ultimate Romantic!

The Ultimate Romantic doesn't know how to confess to his crush

!!!Don't Forget To Bond With Your Pineapple!!!

clevercat546

Alrighty

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

SAMB Nickname: Dipper Pines

Full name you choose as a Paladin: Delilah/Delta 'Dipper' Pines

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Pan

Detailed Personality: Brave, pretty confident. Slightly like Lance, he is flirty and tries to show off. Brilliant mind, creative. Loves outer space and stars and constellations. Surprisingly protective of his friends, with quick reflexes. Quietly loyal to his friends, and will put their safety over his own. Loves to read and write. Spontaneous, holds onto ideas and questions people have asked a while ago. If he finds an answer, he will shout it out randomly, not meaning to scare anyone. His overall aura is more mysterious, intelligent and confident, but there is obviously more to it than that, both good and bad. He does not concentrate on gender stereotypes, and loves everyone for their personality. From experience in the past, he has learned to watch before he speaks, and not to judge people on how they seem at first.

Personality Flaws: Deals with a small part of depression and anxiety, tends to be stubborn, untrusting at first, worries about annoying others incredibly. Sometimes comes off as a hot head. Gets some hate after people learn he used to be a girl, but he kind of shrugs it off. Tough on the outside, soft on the inside.

Abilities: Strong, good with blades. Sometimes good with whatever he can find, when he is creative about it. Fast on his feet, and a quick climber.

Strengths: Doesn't really give in until, for example, he blacks out from exhaustion. He is a fighter, and will go down a fighter, so he does not look like a coward. Can sometimes catch a trap before it is set.

Weaknesses: Doesn't know when to back down or stop, sometimes scares or leads people away from his aura, can be manipulated if they hit one of his many pressure points.

What role you'd suggest to have?: Well I think I'll decide

Detailed appearance: About 5'6 feet tall, olive skin tone, with a sort of a red-ish undertone. Lighter and darker freckles across his nose and cheekbones, and seem to spread out the further away from "the cluster" (Spreads out around his eyes, to the sides of his face, and to his cheeks). More of a triangle face shape (Like Keith or Lance). A more slim build, with slightly defined muscles. Longer legs, which is why he is taller. The shape of his body is unknown because the clothes he wears are not super slim. Nose is a bit upturned at the end. Eyes are just a teeny bit bigger than normal, with long eyelashes. His eye color is a light silver, with flecks of light blue and gold, sometimes referred to as a galaxy. His hair is slightly longer, with bangs, and swept to the side (Search up Chandler Grey Musical.ly and it's the boy with light blue hair). His hair color is a darker brown, with a ton of natural light brown to it, but is sometimes dyed the shades of blue as seen in the picture. He looks to be about 16 or 17. His birthmark is the freckles that seem to spread out, when usually they would just be on his nose and cheekbones. He has birthmarks on his shoulders, calfs, thighs and back. He has many scars from childhood or training on his arms and calfs and shoulders. He usually has a "thinking face" as it's been called, where he looks like he's deep in thought. When he's amused, his eyes will seem to shine and the flecks move around, and he gives a small smirk. As he grew up, his figure has been referred to as "husky" or something similar. (Thinking similar to The Fault in our Stars, Augustus Waters.)

Detailed Clothing: Two outfits,

Outfit one: Wears a military style green jacket with a ton of pockets and a light grey hoodie made of cloth-fabric with strings on the hoodie, (Incredibly similar to Lance's jacket without the orange, or search up "Military style green jacket with hoodie" and it's the picture of the jacket in a hanger on a door handle.) A lighter grey t-shirt like Keith's with white lining on the collar, no sleeves (Like a muscle tank top) but it doesn't curve in, more like the sleeves were cut straight off so the edge is right in the middle of his shoulder. Darker jeans, ripped right above the knee and down just past the knee, with white flecks and paint splatters. Black and white high tops that are a bit worn and dirty. Also black fingerless gloves like Keith's.

Outfit two: Wears a modern casual dress shirt that is like a dark camouflage pattern (Not slim fit!) with the sleeves rolled up just below his elbows, the same black jeans, and the same shoes.

In both outfits he wears a metal dog tag (Unknown of what it says) and a leather shoulder strap-type thing with a weapon holder and a pocket-like compartment.

Fears: Loosing the people closest to him, Not death but the pain before it, His depression and anxiety

Accent/Backstory: A more Austrailian/English accent with a lower "husky" voice. He was born in Austrailia, but constantly moved around after the age of seven. His accent never wavered, though. Has three younger siblings, two girls and a boy. His birth father disappeared after he turned twelve, and his mum remarried. This was about when Dipper realized he didn't want to be a girl. His step father was abusive, however, and never left home. He did not want another boy, because he said girls keep the house clean and cook good. Dipper would constantly protect his siblings, and became a father-figure to them, as they don't remember their birth father as well as Dipper. Around the age of twelve, Dipper fell sick. He had water in his lungs, and he couldn't breathe. About that time he had surgery to gain a flat chest, giving the doctors an easier time when taking the water out of his lungs. He would constantly be in and out of the hospital, until about 16. The doctors finally got rid of the water, and he was momentarily free of cancer.

How did they get all the money to take care of the bills and their money-spending step-father? Dipper's mother claimed it was from the angels and to not question it.

At night, when their step-father was the meanest, he would take his siblings out onto the roof to watch the stars. This happened every night, and every night he would tell stories of adventuring into the stars and around the world, and fighting space pirates and meeting Peter Pan. He hoped to someday save his family from the step-father and find his birth father, so they can all be happy again.

Other: Yeah I think that's it. Anything confusing or unclear?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

cobraphoenix530

Did anyone else base their character off themself? I’m curious.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

elfbrain270

wait wasnt that what we were supposed to do

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

cobraphoenix530

Oh haha I actually did it without knowing that ^^

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

clevercat546

Personality wise you could. I did for my personality, kind of.

But for everything else I went with a kind of mashup of my characters I've created, because in the long run, the characters you make are a part of you. Your creative side, yeah, but it's still a part of you.

Anyways no it wasn't required.

Also bump.

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

elfbrain270

gettin kinda restless on this side of the screen guys XD 

im gonna make a new topic about this topic, so maybe some new paladins could sign up.

(one on the SAMB and one on the WOFMB, if thats okay)

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

clevercat546

That would be great, thanks. I'm sorry it's taking so long I'd like more people to sign up haha.

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

elfbrain270

its ok XD i know the feeling. maybe the next time i see ocean i could try to convince her (unless she has already signed up, i didnt really read above what i posted XD)

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

elfbrain270

its ok XD i know the feeling. maybe the next time i see ocean i could try to convince her (unless she has already signed up, i didnt really read above what i posted XD)

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

elfbrain270

"...

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

elfbrain270

wait once we have our four people or more couldnt you just decide then? since you said you only needed--4-- people?

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

darksapphire128

I'm so sorry about the hold up! I've been so busy in rl. I need to make my form to tomorrow. I hope I'm not too late!

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

clevercat546

Go ahead and make your form, Ora. No rush.

Yes, I guess I did say that. I meant as a base. After Ora, I'll probably create a due date for any later people. I just meant I need at least four people, four paladins. But if more people joined, I would get a Coran and Allura. So to speak. Make sense?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

darksapphire128

SAMB Nickname: Ora

Full name you choose as a Paladin: Ora Scriptor

Pronouns: She/Her

Detailed Personality: Ora is often quiet, introverted, and is very observant when she's not comfortable in the area she's in. She rarely let's her guard down though so she's uncomfortable pretty much everywhere. She usually feels the most comfortable (as comfortable as he can get anyway) when she's by herself, and is able to have some "quiet time". She's an old soul kind of girl and is definitely an outcast compared to most girls. She likes to think of herself as acting older than others her age but it really depends on if she's around those she's comfortable around.

Personality Flaws: Sometimes she angers to quickly, and because of her "slow to trust" people act, she's not the easiest person to trust yourself.

Abilities: Good swimmer, decently strong, loves to draw and write, doesn't do it in public but she's a sucker for singing.

Strengths: If by some crazy chance, you do get close to her, she'll protect you with her life. Tyhe close people in her life are one of the closest things in her heart so if you do get close, you'll be one of them. She likes to think of herself as pretty strong and would love to be an artist or writer when she grows up. She also loves swimming.

Weaknesses: Being slow to trust others, can't stand the dark or tight places, is lonely, sky and quiet, as well.

What role you'd suggest to have?: Red Lion

Detailed appearance: Ora is around 5.6 in height, and has a pale tan skin tone. And she looks around 14 or 15. She has a bigger build than most girls with slight yet visible muscle definition on her body (all year swimmer bod). She has a round face shape like that of Pidge, and a normal facial expression of her's is the "I don't really care." She has brown eyes, and brown hair (with a slight bronze look to it) in a crew cut ( look up voltron actors as voltron characters and find the one where Bex Taylor-Klaus is Pidge, the hair looks like that. I basically would look like that except with darker skin, smaller eyebrows, brown eyes, but the earrings would be the same though). She also has black dot earrings.

Detailed Clothing: A black leather/biker jacket and a gray (red if I get to be red paladin) hoodie underneath. Dark blue skinny jeans with a few rips her and there, but none too crazy. And a black belt on the pants (with medium sized aligning holes that are wrapped around with silver like shoe lace holes in shoes) (tell me if you need me to explain it better). She also has a black leather band around her right wrist, and all black converse, and a black leather backpack. She also has white ear buds that are sometimes hanging around her neck like a scarf.

Fears: The dark, tight spaces, being alone for the rest of her life, losing the ones she loves.

Accent/Backstory: A slightly southern accent that sometimes British or Australian. Though it can also become a Boston-like accent too, from watching too many YouTubers with that accent.

Other: I originally made a much better form but I accidentally lost it. So now we get to put up with this trash because I can't stand writing that all over again.

P.S. Based on irl self.

If need be I can make a more in depth form, but like I said before, I'm just too heated to do it now.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

elfbrain270

@Dipper oh yeah I guess that makes more sense... ok, thanks XP

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

elfbrain270

five people have turned in a form

up

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

clevercat546

Accepted, Ora.

I'm really thinking I want to redo my form to be more like me.. would that be bad?

Forms close today, since everyone seems anxious to get a spot. No worries, I'm anxious too haha! This is going to be so much fun.

Alright I'm going to look in depth at everyone's forms and give you spots! Since there's five people, that makes four paladins and a castle runner/Coran/Allura. If that makes any sense.

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

Wait, Kodah, are you still going to make a form?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

darksapphire128

That's fine Dipper, I tried making my form as close to me as possible. But I may add onto my form soon too, just to make it more like myself. Honestly, I loved the form I was going to send in but something happened and my computer went back to another page. I was so mad! But yeah, looking back at the form I sent, I realized it's kinda dry. I think I'm going to add onto it later.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

clevercat546

Okay.

So I found a problem. There's five people including me who made a form, but there's six spots including my spot as the Black Paladin. I can't choose until we have one more person.

Does someone want to try and find Kodah? I know they wanted a spot.

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

1 ,