Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

Hi Stardust,

Nice to meet you! I'm happy we both like writing. Don't worry about not getting good ideas, "good" is perspective, and sometimes something you think was bad could be the other way around! (Sadly, it can also be something thought to be good and it could be downright weird/bad...:/). Anyways... I hope we can become friends also! Do you like reading?

-RuoHan

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I don't have to win.

Just doing the best I can is enough.  

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

scarletdragon3016

Hey Samurai,

That's nice! What part of Tae Kwon Do do you enjoy the most?

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

Hey Galaxian... I'm debating on calling you either that or space cadet. XD

A "We" being indefinite, now that's perfect grammar.  The future holds many great things.

I tend to dabble in fictional RPs, usually ones which have a well-developed storyline and plot. SA Oathbound Oppression sounds rather intriguing. I'll check it out and see for myself.

I usually draw characters from my friend's story which she is writing, that and my own ocs

You, a predicament... I can see that well. 

Tae Kwon Do, a good sport and activity. I reached red belt I believe. Close to black but I gave up after a few months into training for it. Gong Fu, I had a master who talked about that before. 

Likewise, it's great to meet you. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar 4a3993dacc

catamber1354

Lol, maybe having your heart be that of a 108 year old means you're wise? Idk XD When I draw, I usually draw animals or mythical creatures of some sort. Do you ever take part in any environmental activites, just for fun, or do you prefer just to enjoy nature on your own time?

• Posted at:

I'm Windsong.

I am the weirdest person you will ever meet.

Misfits are often the sanest of people because they're the only ones who have the courage to be themselves.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness

scarletdragon3016

Hi Seeker,

It's totally your choice on what you call me, or you could come up with one yourself (I mean a nickname, xD).

The future holds perfect grammar... now that's something worth waiting for! xD

That's nice, I also like fictional RPs with interesting storyline (but I've never really seen nonfictional RPs either, only those with some realism in them, like realistic fiction or science fiction). I think the Oathbound Oppression RP may not have enough description to it, but basically it's what happens after Dragon's Eye, and I'm afraid of spoiling things for you now... anyways, there's a lot of spoilers to the RP, so you should probably read at least The Dragon's Eye first before participating (not in requesting a role, that's fine without reading). Though I somehow presume that you've read the entire SA series already? Am I pre-assuming?

xD, it's not a good thing when I'm in a predicament. Somehow that seems to be fairly common in my life...

It's always a good thing to have self defense by your side!

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

scarletdragon3016

Hi Windsong,

I wish I were as wise as a 108-year-old person! If I live to be that old I'll probably be that type who still acts like a kid, xD.

Well, I mean, I hike, bike, do sports, and stuff, and when I go back to China I take care of the animals... I also like to enjoy nature in my own time too. :D Only things I don't like about the outside are the mosquitoes (they always go after me, no matter if it is broad daylight or middle of the night) and the heat (which go together :/).

Is that weird? I also like to interact with things (people and animals, sometimes plants, and yes I'm weird like that). Anyways, I hope I don't scare anyone away with my weirdness, xD.

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

scarletdragon3016

Hi Happeh,

I'm so sorry for the late reply, but I didn't see your post! I sincerely apologize, I like to reply to every friendly person who comes on here (aka everyone, xD).

That's nice that you were born in a different country but still have a background Chinese culture!

Thank you for welcoming me to "the Samb" (aka heck). I'm looking forward for my dreams to die come true! I really need it.

That's nice that you know how to write poetry! It's really a window to someone's mind (sometimes that sounds weird to me). What do you like to express through poetry? And could you post a poem on here so I could admire it? Do you like to use figurative language? If so, what kind?

That's nice, one of my friends (Kofee, the first person who posted on here) said all the "oldies" are now called Old Master, and for my Saint Seiya Reference of the Day, Old Master = Roshii, which in turn means Teacher in both Chinese and Japanese, though in Chinese it's more like "Lao Shi" than Roshii. Anyways, you get what I'm saying, right? I don't know a lot (a lot meaning 90 percent of the entire SA population) of people on here, but it's always nice to see new people who are nice!

And I think you did great on your introduction. I don't think great actually has a rubric or criteria, or something of the sort, it's perspective. From my perspective, you did really well. It is nice to meet you, and thank you!

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

Hey, sorry for the late reply!! Anyway, about the popular reference, that's just something I say to let you know that unless the reference is from a certain movie or book I probably won't get it. I'm not the most "up to date" person. Working out in the farm is definitely a neat experience! For me it feels like I'm actually helping out and making a difference! It's just a good feeling. I agree with you on the insects! If a mosquito is going to drink a drop of two of blood so be it. But do they have to leave an itchy bump!? Gah! Also, I don't like hot weather either. Its just miserable to stand out in the heat and drown in your own sweat. Sorry that was gross. I try to use as much sun protection as possible. Hats and handkerchiefs and sunblock are the best bets. But if your out there in a tank top, button up, jeans, and boots there's not much you can do. I think it's really neat that you are able to honor your ancestors while working! Well, I hope to see you around the SAMB! You seem really nice, and we can always use another friendly face. Bye!

-Ray

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

BRING OUT THE PUMPKINS!

scarletdragon3016

Hi Ray,

it's totally fine! :D I'm also not that kind of person who goes along with certain movies and books, especially movies. I don't know all the stars in Hollywood, all the popular movies, and most of the popular books, xD.

And the size of the bumps every mosquito leaves on me is (literally!) the size of a grape. And with six of them on different parts of the body... urgh!! Makes me want to eat their blood for a snack or something (xD, just kidding. I hate the smell and taste of blood... and I'm not that violent, xD). That wasn't gross; (not for me) that was the truth. When those two combine... urgh! I can stand to, like, fall off a steep hill and have dozens of bruises or whatever, but... just not those two. ... (I did not jinx myself...)

Seriously, I wear the kind of hat that makes you look ridiculous, like those ridiculously heavy and hot hats with caps and stuff, and it makes me look absolutely weird (I'm not supposed to look like them, xD, even though I'm Chinese), with those "cloths" in the back and like covering every part. I wear long sleeves, long pants, big sunglasses, and high boots in 100 degree weather, and somehow the mosquitoes still manage to bite through the material and leave me with 8 new bites, and right after the other ones cleared up, too. (Shouts in frustration...)

And I mean that I honor my ancestors, but not while working, xD.  I mean, according to Chinese culture, we sweep our ancestors' graves and stuff so they can "be happy wherever they are" (I'm not disrespecting anyone's religion here).

Anyways, I think it's probably likely that you won't see this reply, but I hope to see you around also!

Bye!

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

catamber1354

Hehe, I hang around so many weird people irl that I doubt anything could be strange enough to scare me away. And I feel you for the mosquitos- they've got to be evil or something!

• Posted at:

I'm Windsong.

Misfits are often the sanest of people because they're the only ones who have the courage to be themselves.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness

Thumbnail avatar 5aece53ba0

tsunamininja5

@RuoHan

Sparring. But there are only a few people I actually enjoy sparring with. A few of my classmates are good sparring partners, but for the most part . . . no. I don't learn anything when I spar with them because all I have to do is block and they can't do anything to me. :/ My instructors, on the other hand, actually challenge me, so sparring with them is actually fun.

• Posted at:

- Samurai - 

Black Belt

Manga Artist

Writer

Jaguar Tarik Akira

scarletdragon3016

Hi Windsong,

That's just for sure! I tend to get worried that I'll scare people away. In my life, a lot of people tend to get away from me, and since I'm in a lot of advanced level classes in school people also tend to try and tease me because of it. If I were younger, I would say mosquitoes are like alien spies trying to conquer our planet or something. Of course, I'm not that immature, xD.

-RuoHan-

P.S. I really like your signature! Especially the bottom. It couldn't be more true.

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

scarletdragon3016

Hi Samurai, 

That's nice, I really like to spar too. But somehow nobody likes to do it with me, especially because they think it's daunting and they can't get any hits off. My instructor is actually taller than me and I think he may be starting to not want to practice anymore too, because I am actually faster than him; so every time the Grand Master comes I end up sparring with him, xD. Oh well! You can always learn by yourself too, though I have to admit, sparring is sort of a two-person minimum activity :/.

I look forward to talking more about martial arts with you!

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

catamber1354

Thank you! I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with people like that, too. I'm sure it won't always be that way. Some people might never outgrow the teasing, but there are lots of other wonderful people out there, you shouldn't have to worry about the rest. You seem like a very nice person, you shouldn't need to worry about them. 

• Posted at:

I'm Windsong.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness

scarletdragon3016

Hi Windsong,

Thank you for your kind words! You see, I know that both will always co-exist, thankfully there are more nice people than mean.

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

scarletdragon3016

Hi Sea,

I really like living things in general, including people, animals, mythical creatures, et cetera. Do you have a favorite mythical creature specifically? Or do you like animals? I like interacting with them. Have you ever wondered how animals seem to understand what we're saying, no matter in what language, but how we can never understand their language? It's fascinating for me. But I can actually imitate a cat so well cats actually meow back. And then the dogs start chasing me...

Anyways, that was a random bit of information about me...! I do have a lot of nicknames, some of them being: Galaxy, Galaxian, Explode, Explosion, Big Bang, et cetera. But you can make me a unique nickname too, if you would like. I don't really mind! :D Somehow all my nicknames seem to be space related, I don't know why though. But I've gotten really used to it.

Have a good day! (That was a random closing...xD.)

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

scarletdragon3016

This post came out weeks after it was supposed to, xD.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

AHHH I’M SO LATE TO THIS AND I APOLOGIZE!

Hi Galaxican! I’m Jokester, the resident manic! I’m an avid reader and writer, though I’m one of those people who tend to start writing something, get halfway through, then get struck by another idea and forget about the first XD. I love the out doors as well, especially when doing stuff like climbing (trees, rocks, cliffs, ya name it!), running or playing volleyball. I’m a HUGE fan of Fairy Tail, BNHA, Black Butler, and a few other million anime/manga that I always seem to forget the names of. I play the flute and baritone/euphonium, and I love singing, though I’ll never do it in front of a crowd :/. Drawing is a hobby of mine, fireworks are my asthetic, and I make endless jokes about toasters, though I have yet to make any on here ^^

Oh and I always overuse ^^ XD ! and other faces like that~

You seem pretty cool and I hope we can become friends!

~Jokester

• Posted at:

joĸeѕтer

wanтed dead or alιve

love ya

ѕongѕ ѕтυcĸ ιn тнeιr нeadѕ

deмonѕ тearιng тнeм тo ѕнredѕ

ɪɴ»ɪsǫ

scarletdragon3016

Hi Jokester,

Nice to meet you! Don't worry, for me it's never too late. Ideas are seriously like shooting stars; they can disappear really fast. It's nice you like climbing trees, like me! I don't know about you, but I tend to make my mom really irritated whenever I scrape my clothing on the trees and... you know. I like a lot of music from anime, but most of the songs I listen to, I have no idea about what the anime it is from is about, xD. It's nice that you play those instruments, and for singing? I just sing in front of crowds for concerts and stuff, not really huge crowds though. Maybe I will one day.

What do you like to draw and write about? And I want to hear a toasty "toaster" joke, xD.

And once we start using faces, I don't think most of us can actually stop.

I hope we can become friends as well! As I said, it's really awesome to have met you here.

-Galaxian Explosion-

Postscript: By the way, I really like your nickname as well! :)

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Answers fourteenish days late smh

My parents are sick and tired of having to put up with my tree climbing habit XD. I hope you can eventually sing in front of a huge crowd. I read some of the songs you’ve posted here, and they’re brilliant! You really have a knack for writing those!

I mostly draw ocs from a cartoon of mine, or just ocs in general. There are occasional times where I’ll be bored enough to sit down and create a realistic sketch, though they’re pretty rare. I write a lot of stuff, but my favorite genre to write is definitely horror/suspense, as well as fantasy and sci-fi. What about you? Do you enjoy drawing and writing, and if so, what type?

Hmm, I don’t think they’d work on here, as many of them are inside jokes with my rl friends... I will if I think of one though!

Ayy you get it! XP

~Jokester 

P.S. Yours is cool too! Is there a story behind it?

• Posted at:

joĸeѕтer

wanтed dead or alιve

love ya

ѕongѕ ѕтυcĸ ιn тнeιr нeadѕ

deмonѕ тearιng тнeм тo ѕнredѕ

ɪɴ»ɪsǫ

scarletdragon3016

Hi Jokester,

Nice for you to reply. I don't mind how late it is...

What kinds of trees do you like to climb? I tend to stick to pine trees and the one outside my back yard. But, the sap has begun to get all over my clothing and you could say I'm skin-sensitive to it, so...

Thanks for the support! I sing in a choir and I guess that counts as a crowd. However, I hope to sing to some people other than parents one day. And those songs...I don't know why I write sad songs, xD. Guess it's my habit. Do you write songs?

I'm really, really bad at drawing cartoons...but I'm pretty good at anime. I'm also alright with realistic sketches, though alternating between anime and realism never helps (especially the shading, since it goes from pretty simple to midtones and all that complicated stuff). I have to say, I'm really bad at writing horror/suspense. I sometimes write fantasy and sci-fi. Most of the time I write fictional narratives, stories, of that type. I consider myself to be an artist and writer...no preferences for now! I try to write and draw everything I can...

Do you draw on paper or digitally? :D

Don't worry about that then! Just, I guess, chat whatever is best. Never needs something specific to talk about with friends.

-Galaxian-

Do you mean my signature or my nickname?

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n