Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

backstory: some chemical or something got into the air sometime in the future, and caused people to obtain elemental powers based on where they lived/their parent's adaptation. one kid in particular ( a middle school boy) is a botomancer (plant elementalist) with 3 sisters, a mom dad and doggin.

conflict: an odd illness is infecting everyone where they act odd, they're in much less control of their powers, and are either fearful or aggressive. he's dragged into 1 of 5 surviving tribes, or "clans", that all have a different idea of how to stop it. he is a chosen botomancer.

anything else?: there are regular element mancers (i.e. pyromancers, hydromancers, arialmancers, ect.) and the "hidden" mancers (i.e. necromancers, physomancers, physimancers) also, i might give more info later

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cat/sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

sounds neat!

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

BRING OUT THE PUMPKINS!

Thumbnail avatar e6607ade9e

darksapphire128

Interesting... I like it!! :D

• Posted at:

«||||»

||amily: hecriptors||

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

*(The Best Place To Live Is In The Moment)*

ohn 3:16-17

!!Join Date: May, 21, 2018!!

Thumbnail avatar 76f98ce6d2

monsoonelf77

Bump

• Posted at:

Harmony

#Christian

# Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

#Remember Hurricane

In a world where you can be anything, be kind. - R.J. Palacio

No one is alone! Not even him.

Gang members

Jack Holly Ali Nadya Reece Lyra

Thumbnail avatar 4a3993dacc

catamber1354

I would definitely read that, no hesitation. What kind of chemical do you suppose would get into the air and how? Maybe it's not exactly a chemical, but nuclear radiation...

Sorry, I just get excited about these things, lol.

• Posted at:

I'm Windsong.

I am the weirdest person you will ever meet.

Misfits are often the sanest of people because they're the only ones who have the courage to be themselves.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness

dragonheart5600

the full backstory (so far)

actually, it was a meteor that hit a science facility. at first, no one paid it mind, since no one was

injured. there was no definite proof of what happened, since all that was left was a small crator. soon, though, people who lived near the area or ate plants, animals, or fish (or drank water) that came from there started experiencing odd symptoms (dependant on where they lived, which affected their element) atmancers (controllers of ice and snow) were commonly much more resistant to cold, and would overheat consistantly. pyromancers (controllers of fire) were the oppisate. the symptoms were also fairly random and variant, but they all had a few things in common: 1; they said they were experiencing odd dreams, 2; when they woke up, they found ice/ burn marks/ leaves ect. where they had slept, or near it, and 3; a foreign substance was found in their bloodstream. the scientists worked to figure things out, but found no "cure" to the odd symptoms. however, the people actually got powers from the odd ailment. they were known as "the first elementalists", and scientists named each set of powers after the study, foreign/latin name, or even the most accepted name of that power. the government found the explosion site, and assumed that the facility exploded. eventually, everyone had powers. even the animals (some became "mythical" creatures) and it restored some of the enviorment.

as for the chemical, after they isolated a small sample from an animal, they claimed it "mancerite", and experimented with it. they found that it was active when a sudden amount of adrenaline, cortisol, andother horomones affecting fear entered the containment fluid. or, after long times exposed to enviorments, likely giving people their powers.

that's about as much as i can give for a backstory xd.

• Posted at:

Cat/sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

amazing idea

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⓈⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

dragonheart5600

for the plot itself, a boy who i still haven't named lives in this future, and a disease causes a zombie apocalypse more or less. except they're not zombies. and the disease isn't from bites.

• Posted at:

Cat/sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

catwolf76

dragonheart5600

i think i have a better description. ok. overlooked by millions, since a couple weeks after the meteor "infexcted" everyone, some people started acting weird. they had less control over their powers, and their actions toward people were highly polarized. they would run from humans and fear them altogether, attack on sight, or defend themselves excessively and isolate themselves. it was a very small number though, a very limited few. if possible, scientists would try to study blood samples and sciency stuff, and realized it came from a defect in the genetics that gave them their powers. it was given very little attention though.

fast forward to the time it's set in, and it quickly becomes a major epidemic. people closest to the meteor site (i'm setting it in a major english speaking site, probably either america, uk, or australia as my main choices) were afflicted first, slowly affecting other people. select few make it out alive or stable, and form tribes/clans/packs/teams/groups/goobaghes to survive, each one with a different idea.

• Posted at:

Cat/sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

catwolf76

dragonheart5600

infected))

• Posted at: