Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Hiya guys! It's Bear. Just so you know, this is a superhero roleplay that's like a knockoff of the Avengers(lol). Please follow the rules if you join. Thanks!

Here's the intro.

So, you're pretty much a normal teen, right? A high schooler from the USA. One day, you accidentally use your powers, ultimately discovering them. Other people may notice, but not enough to care. You decided to tell your parents who panicked and decided to send you to an enclosed camp for...ahem...disorders, and there you met your later partners of your superhero team, called the Vigilantes. If you've read this far, put "I will" in other.Together, you escaped, and found out an alien super villain was wreaking havoc on Earth. You decide to try to stop it, though before you set off, one of you receives a prophecy-

There comes a day when what's shrouded is revealed, a foolish choice shall bring a generation of health.
-------------------
When the moment comes that the sea swallows the earth, the false prophet shall bring forth an age of death and an age of bliss.
-------------------
When the time comes that summer ends, the scarred man shall bring the rise of a kingdom and a strengthening of bonds.
-------------------
The day one becomes many and many becomes one, the sundown shall mark an age of warlords and an end to enemies.

Nobody understands this until later. One person will be the "false prophet", meaning they pretend to be working against evil but in the end turn out to be the Villain Overlord. If you are interested, put an @ in white text in other. If not, don't. If you've read this far, put "destroy" in other.There are two spots whose genders can be changed if you say so, so if you want one, hurry and say so. Here are the characters.

Person like Captain America(F, is athletic and over-competitive)-Taken by me

Person like Iron Man(M, must be a bit stuck up and fast-paced)-Open

Person like Black Widow(F, must be cunning and a bit introverted)-Open

If you've read this far, put "the Overlord" in other.

Person like Thor(M, must be strong and gaseous, lol)-Open

Person like the Hulk(F, must be smart and a bit anger-oriented)-Open

Person like Hawkeye, cause why not(M, must be a great shot and a bit cocky)-Open

Person like T'Challa, Black Panther(M, must be responsible and sorta serious)-Open

Person like Scarlet Witch(F, must be passionate and well balanced)-Open

That's all the characters. One spot per person unless nobody joins(tears). Please follow the rules, which are basically the ones I have for every RP. I'd like for each person's to have the EXACT same powers and probably look decently similar to be like a paradox. Here's the forms.

Full Name:

Nicknames(optional)

Age(14-18):

Spot:

APPEARANCE

Hair(color, style, length?):

Eyes(size and color):

Build(height, weight, skin color, body type):

Anything else?

PERSONALITY

Overall Personality:

Good traits(4 and under):

Bad traits(even them out plz):

Fatal Flaw(s):

Anything Else?

Powers:

Other:

Here is my form.

Full Name: Eve McConnolly

Nicknames(optional): Sometimes people call her Evie, but that's longer than her real name, lol.

Orientation: straight

Spot: Captain America-like

APPEARANCE

Hair(color, style, length?): Her hair's sunkissed golden brown, with golden-blonde highlights running through it. It flows down to her midback and she keeps it in a high ponytail most of the time, a high messy bun, or sometimes dutch braid(s).

Eyes(size and color): They're an ice blue, with cobalt rims and little blue specks. They sometimes look almost a gunmetal silvery-blue. She has long and dark eyelashes that contrast well with her light eyes,

Build(height, weight, skin color, body type): She has an athletic build, very strong but her muscles aren't monstrously visible. She's naturally tan and a bit darker tanned since she's outside and moving alot. Eve's on the shorter side, around 5'1 or 5'2, and hates when people make fun of her size. She weighs a bit under average as she's athletic, she's not unhealthy at all.

Anything else? She has kinda dark freckles across her nose and cheeks.

PERSONALITY

Overall Personality: 

Eve's one of a kind. She fits in with the athletes as she's naturally amazing at sports and very fast and strong for her age and size. She's not a prissy sort of girl as she likes getting her hands dirty doing activities that require endurance and athleticism, she's not the kinda girl boys look at and say Ew, as she's not only pretty but also a bit of a tomboy and doesn't really care what other people think of her. She's a fighter, not a lover, and sometimes has weird emotions. She's very brave and daring as she will do whatever it takes to save those she cares about, and once she has her eyes on a goal she won't stop till she gets there. She's a bit brash and may come over as rude, but she means well. She's the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is mischievous most of the time. She's a popular kid and is well liked my many people.

Good traits(4 and under): Athletic, energetic, cheerful, friendly

Bad traits(even them out plz): A bit brash(rude), VERY over-competitive, mischeivous, reckless

Fatal Flaw(s): Her competitiveness and her pride.

Anything Else? np

Powers: Basically a super athlete-warrior, like Captain America, except she was always naturally athletic. Superhuman speed, strength, endurance, agility, reflexes, health. You get it.

Other: I don't have to do this hehe *cough* read entire thing *cough* 

There you go! Hope you join, thanks!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Save Thor like person!

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium

(Siggy WIP)

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

Save person like hawk eye. But can we swap the gender? Thanks.

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

SAVE SCARLET WITCH

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save person like scarlet witch please!

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar 76f98ce6d2

monsoonelf77

Save person like Hulk!

• Posted at:

Harmony

#Christian

# Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

#Remember Hurricane

In a world where you can be anything, be kind. - R.J. Palacio

No one is alone! Not even him.

Gang members

Jack Holly Ali Nadya Reece Lyra

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save Black Widow!

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athleticbear159

@Everyone-save!

Sorry Jokester, Toffee saved it right before you. If her save expires, you can have it.

@Ray-Alrighty!

Saves last three days. You can resave after that.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Bookmark. I have too much on my plate to commit to another RP, but I want to follow along and read it. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming." -Tom Hiddleston

#Haven58and2000+posts

athleticbear159

Alrighty!

Just so you know, I won't be on for about a week(traveling again). That gives everyone a week to send in their forms. If someone can help save and accept forms, that would be nice. First person to send in their form can help me with that :3 Thx

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

save person like Hawkeye

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

athleticbear159

Sorry Seeker, Hawkeye was already saved. I'll save it for you if Ray's form expires. Speaking of which, here is an updated list of the spots. I'll number them(Captain America 1, Iron Man 2, Black Widow 3, so forth) Oh yeah and DARNIT I FORGOT SPIDERMAN HERE'S A SPOT!

1(Captain America)= Eve McConolly, taken by me

2(Iron Man)= open

3(Black Widow)=Saved by Luana

4(Thor)= Saved by Cobra(I think that's his name, right)

5(The Hulk)= Saved by Prodigy

6(Hawkeye, change of gender 1)=Has lineup- saved by Ray, then Seeker

7(T'Challa, Black Panther)=Open

8(Scarlet Witch)= Has lineup- saved by Toffee, then Jokester

NEW

9) Spiderman(M, must be a bit antisocial and sorta childish in a good way)-open!

Newcomers-saves last for the week that I'm gone traveling in Okinawa, Japan. I'll be back on after then. Whoever's form comes in first(preferably today please, but tomorrow morning works as well) will have my permission to accept forms under my rules(if you know them) even if I'm not on. I will be flying from Taipei to Okinawa tomorrow morning and will not be on for a week. Thanks! And please sort out problems yourself.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

SAVE SPIDERMAN

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

cobraphoenix530

Darn XD 

Save person like Iron Man then!

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

Well, if Ray gives it up or doesn't take it then I'll have Hawkeye but I doubt that so I'll instead just have Ironman spot. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

athleticbear159

@Livvy-saved!

@Jokester-saved!

I believe the only spot open is Black Panther now. Sorry Seek, Jokester just saved that :p I'll put you second for both of them. ONE WEEK TO TURN IN YOUR FORMS. Whoever turns in their form first this week can help me out, you have my permission. Thx

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar e6607ade9e

darksapphire128

Save Black Panther! 

• Posted at:

«||||»

||amily: hecriptors||

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

*(The Best Place To Live Is In The Moment)*

ohn 3:16-17

!!Join Date: May, 21, 2018!!

cobraphoenix530

Full Name: Adiann Lostergo Dai-Delwyn Emrys

Nicknames: Timber, Emrys, Cluck-knot (don’t ask how)

Orientation: Straight

Spot: Guy like Iron Man

APPEARANCE

Hair: His hair is a dark brown that lightens to a maple syrupy hair colour in the sun. His hair is styled in a ‘quiff’, and he’s constantly running his hand through it.

Eyes: Adiann has teal eyes with tiny champagne gold flecks in them, that sparkle whenever he’s in a good mood, which is generally always.  

Build: He has tanned skin that brings out his eyes even more, though his skin is naturally pale, and goes back to being pale if he stays indoors for long periods of time. He has an oval face with a strong, kinda chiseled jawline and a straight nose. He’s about 5’9, and has a slightly muscular build. His weight would be about 160? I dunno.

Anything else?: Clothes-T-shirts and jeans with running shoes. He has a simple silver chain on his right wrist. Wears band hoodies when it’s cold.

PERSONALITY

Overall Personality: He’s very jokey and a flirt, but is genuinely quite kind. He’s also a bit of a tease. He’s very outgoing, and won’t hesitate to approach anyone, no matter what they’re like. He’s quite smart too, and cunning, and has a habit of considering many below his level. He usually moves at a faster pace than others, and gets frustrated when they can’t keep up.

Good traits: Kind(ish), intelligent, level headed, charismatic.

Bad traits: Sorta stuck up, impatient, very honest (it’s not always good, he literally won’t hold anything back), reckless, mischevious

Fatal Flaw: His honesty and impatience, as well as his curiosity.

Anything Else? He’s a huge romantic, and will ship two people in a heartbeat. He’s also obsessed with giving out nicknames.

Powers: Superhuman strength and durability. Supersonic flight. Erm, extreme mechanical powress? He also has his absorbable suit that has a lot of powers, which I can’t completely remember now.

Other: I will destroy. He also has a British/Irish accent.

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

compasspaw43

Full Name: Cassidy Holt

Nicknames(optional) Cass Or Cassi

Age(14-18): 15

Orientation: pan

Spot: Hawk eye character 

APPEARANCE
Hair(color, style, length?): dirty blond hair that's short and in more of a boys cut with some bangs. Use your imagination.  

Eyes(size and color): average size eyes that are light grey with specks of blue. Thick eyelashes, with bronze eyeshadow and black eyeliner. 

Build(height, weight, skin color, body type): she's about 5'4 in heigh. Healthy weight. Peach color skin. She has a pare body type (smaller chest and defined hips)

Anything else?: ehhhhh no

PERSONALITY
Overall Personality: quite confident in herself and her abilities. Smart but at times kind of reckless. She's always prepared and carries extras of important things. She's usually sweet but if you get her mad you'd better lock your doors and say your prayers.  She's sorta athletic. She's done track and excelled in the pole vault and high jump. Also archery when they do it in PE. She is great at improvising.  

Good traits(4 and under):smart, prepared, able to adapt to most situations quickly. 

Bad traits(even them out plz):sometimes reckless, super confident, quick to anger. (If someone has an annoying character, please mess with Cassidy)

Fatal Flaw(s): quick to anger. When she discovers her powers she will be disappointed in them for a while 

Anything Else? She gets in fights at school and often has a detention for what she calls "speaking her mind"

Powers: excellent at swordplay and acrobatics, and adept with long range weapons from hand gums to the bow and arrow. Can use most anything as a weapon. 

Other: I will destroy the overlord. 

Outfit (added): tighter fitting dark purple T-shirt, blue jean shorts, red and white beat up looking converse with knee high white socks. She has a small white bandage on left cheek and a small but noticeable cut going through her right eyebrow. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

compasspaw43

Wow me, smooth. "Hand gums" twas meant to be hand guNs. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

cobraphoenix530

Edit: forgot to add ‘the Overloard’ in other, whups

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

compasspaw43

Bump. Don't forget to turn in your forms! 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

athenabird158

Full Name: Skipper Malcolm Wells
Nicknames: Skippy
Orientation: Pansexual
Spot:Guy like Spiderman
APPEARANCE
Hair: Chocolate colored, close cropped yet somehow a mess. A few locks are always in his face, no matter how hard he heads to push them away
Eyes: Rather large, caramel brown eyes with golden brown flecks around the irises.
Build: He’s an average height, a little taller than 5’7 and rather muscular. His skin tone is rather pale, and it’s more likely to burn that tan. He has faint freckles around his noses and cheeks
Anything else?: He is very under confident about his body, so he wears loose clothes. A common outfit would be: jeans, converse, a loose sweatshirt , and a beanie.
PERSONALITY
Overall Personality: Skipper is a kind, friendly guy. People who actually talk to him tend to like him. The problem is, Skipper doesn’t stick out. He blends in with the crowd, and most people never seem to notice him. This has made him a bit awkward and antisocial. When he makes friends, however, he is fiercely loyal. When it comes to the people close to him, he forgets his own needs and safety. He is rather reckless in this way, his own safety really means nothing to him. He’s has a rather sarcastic sense of humor. Skipper can be extremely stubborn. When he believes he is right, he will not change his mind easily, and will act childish when he doesn’t get his way. Under all this hides an incredible mind: Skipper is extremely smart and a talented scientist. He strives to be liked. He’s a hopeless romantic, and very sensitive and over emotional at times. He’s creative as well.His biggest problem? He doesn’t believe he is enough. He is terribly under confident. He overthinks everything he does. But maybe, the right group of people can make him realize how amazing he could be....
Good traits: Kind, Loyal, Smart, Creative
Bad traits: Emotional, Awkward at times, A tad antisocial, Stubborn
Fatal Flaw: His insecurity
Anything Else?: Na Fam
Powers: He has enhanced strength and speed. His flexibility is the most enhanced though. He can stick to pretty much everything. He created his own webshooters/ webs.
Other: I will destroy the Overlord!
@Jokester: Can we make Adiann and Skipper become friends because Ironman/Spiderman?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cobraphoenix530

@Livvy O’ course! I was about to ask the same thing XD

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

compasspaw43

I will continue to bump this! 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

athenabird158

Okay, I think I messed it up a bit so let’s just pretend that I never wrote anything about webshooters and Skipper can fire the webs from his hands because that’s what the other forms look like haha I’m a mess xD

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

darksapphire128

Full Name: Absko (an African name that means power and strength) Woodsworth  

Nicknames: Ko, Abs (Sometimes people call him Abs but he hates it. Though it would be fitting for his body type, he just hates the name. So if your character ever wants to pick him off, just make them say that and it'll do the trick) 

Orientation: Straight

Spot: Black Panther-like

APPEARANCE

Hair: Ko has short-cut (so similar to that of T'Challa), dark brown hair, that is short enough that he doesn't really need to mess with it. A daily brushing is pretty much all it needs.

Eyes: Ko has medium-sized, coffee colored eyes that are almost always filled with spirit. 

Build: Ko stands at six feet in height, and weights around 160 to 165 pounds. Ko's skin color is a handsome shade of mocha and it pairs with his eyes nicely. Ko works out often and is always rooting for peak health. He wants to be in perfect shape for as long as possible. His father fuels him to do this as he pushes his son to be the best in every way. Ko has visible muscles, and is quite strong for his age. With a broad body type, he definitely looks like a hero.

Anything else?: Ko has a tattoo of the growling face of a panther (as it's his family's company logo. As well as it's tradition for each owner, as Ko will be the next owner, of the company to have it) on his back. (But he's rarely shirtless in front of others so few know it's there.  

PERSONALITY

Overall Personality: The "perfect" boy. Polite, kind, smart. He's a gentleman. His father is basically another Howard Stark, in charge of a mega large company that produces safe tech. Whereas the Starks' are off secretly making weapons, the Woodsworths' take pride in making some of the safest technological advancements in known history, their most prized achievement is their discovery of one of the greatest metals on Earth, Vibranium. So Ko is basically the young "prince" of his own "kingdom". The heir to Worth Corp. He is his father's top pride and joy, right above their own Worth Corp., as his father has pushed him (and Ko obediently obeying) intoeveything, wanting him in peak condition in everything he can be. Ko is known as being the "perfect boy" but he is not one to brag. He doesn't believe he is and feels like he doesn't deserve any of that. 

Good traits(4 and under): Ko is wise, a good leader, brave, and is very smart.

Bad traits: Ko can get heated when someone speaks rudely of his father (his only close family) or his father's company (as Ko is very protective), and hates it when people judge him before they get to know him (everyone expects him to either be a mini version of his father, business, business, business, or a teenage rich kid, mini Tony Stark). Ko is also one for keeping secrets from others and his father (though considering how much he sees his father it doesn't really matter. And though the secrets aren't bad, they still might be gasp worthy). Lastly, Ko can sometimes be a party killer, and can get to be a somewhat stick-in-the-mud, considering what he calls fun is definitely different from others.

Fatal Flaw(s): His constant need to impress those around him (not in an ugly way, but more like a "I have to do good or else I'll let them down" way), and his depression (it's a secret but all that pressure on him, expecting him to be as good as his father, it'll take a number on you).

Anything Else?: Nupey

Powers: An advanced technological "super" suit made out of the mysterious new metal Vibranium, made by his father. After taking one look at the new suit's sleek and cat-like design (after Wood Corps. own panther logo and mascot), Ko dubbed the suit "The Black Panther". Ko was the suits second test subject, after his father, and after his father and the other scientists noticed the mechanical bond Ko and the Black Panther had, they let him keep it as his own, but only for private use as they weren't prepared to show it to the world. 

Other: I will destroy The Overlord ← white ink ;)

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

compasspaw43

Bumperdoodle 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

athenabird158

Bump

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

If it opens up can you save the Scarlet Witch one for me?

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#PrettyLittleLaur

(Pretty Inactive Right Now bc of school)

athleticbear159

@Everyone-accepted! Everyone else, please get your forms in by Saturday. I'd like to start the Rp soon.

@Aurelia-sure. 

@Jokester-can Eve have a small crush on Adiann? I think maybe they'll be sorta rude and competitive towards each other at the beginning cuz, you know, Iron Man and Captain America. But still.

And bump y'all bump

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athenabird158

Boop 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cobraphoenix530

@Bear Sure!

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

darksapphire128

Hey Bear I was wondering, to help things go along faster so we can start the rp, if I could also have the Black Widow spot. I wanted to use the last gender switch on it too, to make it evened out. 

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

athleticbear159

Ora, I think that would be a good idea, I'm just gonna give Luana one more day just in case she's close and so it's fair, kk? Then you can have it, and we can use the gender switch. 

Oof oh yeah and im posting a new rp if you'd like to join.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athenabird158

If the need arrives I’ll talk an extra spot too

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

I'm still willing to do the Scarlet Witch spot, and what RP??

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#PrettyLittleLaur

(Pretty Inactive Right Now bc of school)

darksapphire128

Sounds good!

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

athleticbear159

@Everyone-thx for being willing. I'm first gonna ask Jokester if she wants to do Scarlet Witch though, Aurelia, because she saved it right after Toffee. Then, if Jokester doesn't want it, it'll be all yours. 

@Aurelia-The RP's called Draughten Academy-a reboot of my old RP. There are still a few spots, if you want to snag one I may be able to add a couple more. Everyone's welcome to join.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

Aurelia can have it. I already have a spot after all ^^

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
    1 ,