Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Alrighty! Aurelia, you can have the spot. Maybe reread the rules since you're a newcomer.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Yaaaay!!!!!!! XD I'm making the form riiight now, and I didn't see your post but I'd love to join (if there are any spots left)

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#PrettyLittleLaur

(Pretty Inactive Right Now bc of school)

frostdawn272

Full Name: Adara Smith

Nicknames: IDK if you find one, you can use it XD (Dara maybe?)

Age(14-18): 15

Orientation: Straight 

Spot: Scarlet Witch

APPEARANCE

Hair(color, style, length?): Adara's natural hair color was blond and she dyed the tips a red color that is the same scarlet shade as her magic. 

Eyes(size and color): She has big eyes that are a soft brown color.

Build(height, weight, skin color, body type): She's about 5'6 with sort of fair and sort of tan white skin. 

Anything else?: Aside from her hair, she looks pretty much exactly like Scarlet Witch. She has the build of a gymnast because since she was 5 she did gymnastics. She's also very light.

PERSONALITY

Overall Personality: The Scarlet Witch in the movies is a bit more fragile because she was kidnapped, so I'm going to make her less introverted and fragile because she wasn't kidnapped. She's very strict and serious in school so other kids aren't really a huge fan of her. She's very passionate about what she does which makes her impulsive and is one of her huge flaws. She is really pretty, but doesn't really notice and is quite clueless most of the time. She does have a twin brother named Noah who is really popular and she sits with him (they're really close friends). Adara is very loving and caring and is well-balanced and isn't a hothead.

Good traits(4 and under): Caring, Smart, well-balanced, and friendly (moooost of the time XD)

Bad traits(even them out plz): Passionate which can make her make bad decisions

Fatal Flaw(s):

Anything Else?

Powers:

Other:

Sorry I'll finish soon

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

athleticbear159

Aurelia, it's alright! Take your time!

Ora, you can have Black Widow-you said you wanted to use gender switch, right?

Livvy, would you like to take Thor(male)? If so, please tell me by Saturday. I'll make the Hulk's form so we can get everything done after everyone turns in their forms.

Full Name: Aurora Brady

Nicknames: Goes by Rory

Orientation: straight

Spot: the Hulk

APPEARANCE

Hair: Her hair curls in dark, chocolatey ringlets down just past her shoulders. Rory ties it in a Katniss Braid or sometimes a high bun, but like Eve, doesn't like her hair down.

Eyes: Rory has leaf-green eyes with ivy rims that sparkle hazel-ish in the sun as she moves. Her eyelashes are very thick and dark, and she has small and neat eyebrows.

Build: Rory has a very strong and a bit thick of a build, she's lightly tanned as well. Rory stands at an average height of about 5'7 or so. Rory can put on bulk(muscle) easily and works out constantly to keep her shape for ice hockey and swim, her favorite sports.

Anything else? Yeah, she doesn't look much like Bruce Banner, but I tried to combine Bruce and the Hulk soooooo yeah.

PERSONALITY

Overall Personality: Rory is not only a headstrong and brave person, but she's also brilliant and incredibly smart. She may seem like an airhead sometimes but is actually very clever under all that muscle and bone. She's very gritty and tough, Rory doesn't give up easily. She's hard to convince sometimes, her stubborness is bad sometimes when it's extreme. Rory is soft spoken sometimes, but she's usually loud(I'm making her more like the Hulk than Bruce Banner, lol). Be warned, she has a bit of anger issues, and explodes easily sometimes.

Good traits: Strong, intelligent, powerful, tough

Bad traits: A bit reckless, stubborn, gets angry easily.

Fatal Flaw: Her anger.

Anything Else? Rory grew up with an abusive mother, until she notified the police who moved her to a foster home where she now lives with her adoptive older sister Jaclyn and her adoptive parents. She still has two long scars that trace along her back, but they're usually hidden.

Powers: Super strength, super-intelligence

Other: I don't have to do this again HAHA

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

frostdawn272

Full Name: Adara Smith

Nicknames: IDK if you find one, you can use it XD (Dara maybe?)

Age(14-18): 15

Spot: Scarlet Witch

APPEARANCE

Hair(color, style, length?): Adara's natural hair color was blond and she dyed the tips a red color that is the same scarlet shade as her magic. 

Eyes(size and color): She has big eyes that are a soft brown color.

Build(height, weight, skin color, body type): She's about 5'6 with sort of fair and sort of tan white skin. 

Anything else?: Aside from her hair, she looks pretty much exactly like Scarlet Witch. She has the build of a gymnast because since she was 5 she did gymnastics. She's also very light.

PERSONALITY

Overall Personality: The Scarlet Witch in the movies is a bit more fragile because she was kidnapped, so I'm going to make her less introverted and fragile because she wasn't kidnapped. She's very strict and serious in school so other kids aren't really a huge fan of her. She's very passionate about what she does which makes her impulsive and is one of her huge flaws. She is really pretty, but doesn't really notice and is quite clueless most of the time. She does have a twin brother named Noah who is really popular and she sits with him (they're really close friends). Adara is very loving and caring and is well-balanced and isn't a hothead.

Good traits(4 and under): Caring, Smart, well-balanced, and friendly (moooost of the time XD)

Bad traits(even them out plz): Passionate which can make her make bad decisions, vengeful toward her enemies (though a little less than the actual Scarlet Witch), direct about how she feels which can be used against her, she's willing to do whatever it takes to succeed.

Fatal Flaw(s): Passionate which makes her impulsive and can lead her to make horrible mistakes.

Anything Else?: Nein

Powers: Energy blasts, telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, and mental manipulation. 

Other: I will destroy the overlord

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

athleticbear159

Aurelia-accepted! 

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athleticbear159

I'm gonna pick someone to be the Evil One now, unless Ora or Livvy wants to be one. I'm thinking of a number, 1-20. Whoever gets the closest will be Evil. No peeking!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

I’ll take the Thor spot! And my number is seventeen! (If I have one of my characters evil it’s gonna be the Thor guy because I love Skipper too much)

oh speaking off skipper can we ship Adara and Skipper Aureila?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

frostdawn272

Oooh of course we can ship Skipper and Adara XD!

I'll pick 1

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar e6607ade9e

darksapphire128

Full Name: Sterling Johnson

Nicknames: John

Spot: Black Widow-like

APPEARANCE

Hair: Sterling has short, slightly wavy, dirty blond hair that he dyes a deep red.  It's in a crew cut (so longer on the front in the top).

Eyes: Medium sized chocolate brown eyes that widen immensely when he's surprised.

Build: Sterling is tall and is around 5.11, and has a thin build, with slightly visible muscles (so imagine a skinny dude with slight muscle definiton, hardly nuthin). He has a slight tan but is normally a pale little child. His weight is probably around 150.

Anything else?: He has a few pale freckles scattered across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose.

PERSONALITY

Overall Personality:The thing about Sterlings' emotions are that he's so good at concealing them, that he's sometimes practically emotionless and rarely appears or acts heated. He definitely acts shy around others and tends to be introverted. He is usually a very thoughful, patient, and observant boy but every once great once in a while he can get slightly heated and obnoxious. Sometimes he can get quite dark and usually has the look of "leave me alone" on his face. He's a guy that a lot of girls tend to have crushes on, he's a handsome boi, but he rarely has feelings for them back. He isn't one for attachments as his own family left him at a very young age and he is currently living with an adopted family that he's never really felt were his own (they didn't tell him he was adopted but he figured it out on his own). He is the only one in the family that's not blood related. He has a younger brother and sister, but they're actually his parents kids. He kinda just feels alone in the world and feels like he will never belong.

Good traits: Sterling is a very good out-of-the-box thinker and can come up with plans pretty quick (though they might not always be the best plan, or the safest plan.... yeah...). He's also very flexible, as well as very fast.

Bad traits: His lone-wolf spirit can keep him from getting along well with others, but at the same time he's also the glue that keeps the team from falling apart (just like Black Widow and the Avengers). Sterling an impressive lier and can get away with a lot of things, though he rarely ever does anything worth lying about anyway. A few more bad traits include his hate for lacking on the job (he'd yell at you until you did what you were supposed to if need be), and his hate for attachments.

Fatal Flaw(s): His lone-wolf spirit and his disgust for attachments.

Anything Else?: Nupey.

Powers: Extreme gymnest, outstanding flexibility, insane martial artist, fluent in multiple languages (includes english, spanish, and he's learning french), high IQ, and his stealth skills aka ninja moves.

Other: He can learn how to use pretty much any weapon.

• Posted at:

«||||»

||amily: hecriptors||

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

*(The Best Place To Live Is In The Moment)*

ohn 3:16-17

!!Join Date: May, 21, 2018!!

athleticbear159

@Ora-accepted! If a different post comes in like this I apologize. 

AND JOKESTER, I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA. Adiann and Eve(ok, everytime I say this in my mind I say Adam and Eve) need to have that conversation that Captain America and Iron Man had in The Avengers. Where, like, Captain AMerica went "Big man in a suit. Take that away, what are you?" and Iron Man's like "genius, billionare, *word that I know will probably delete my post even though only the definition is bad*, philantrophist." That conversation was so dope, yet I actually hate Iron Man for calling Captain America "a lab rat". I mean yeah he was, but...we're getting off topic, never mind.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athleticbear159

Noice character, Ora. Accepted. Oh yeah, and Sterling will probably have to keep Eve and Adiann apart at first, lol. 

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

@Bear Oof I may or may not have forgotten a lot of it but imma see if I can rewatch it and find it because that is amazing.

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

athleticbear159

@Jokester oof ikr oh and i love your sig!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

darksapphire128

@Beae: Haha, yeah. He'd probably be all: "Hey let's focus on the mission not on each other. Well, at least not like that." XD

Though I do feel he will soften up over time and maybe get a crush of his own? I dunno. 

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

cobraphoenix530

@Bear Thanks! I like yours too ^^

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Full Name: Lance Hudson

Nicknames: Sparky

Orientation: Bisexual

Spot: Thor-like

APPEARANCE
Hair: Lance’s hair grows at a crazy rate. He has to cut it a lot. Currently, his hair reaches to about his ears. It’s a messy and blond.

Eyes: Medium sized sky blue eyes. When he’s angry, they flash the color of a stormy sky

Build: Lance is rather muscular, and tall (5’11). His height is an annoyance to him. His skin tone is a dark tan.

Anything else?: He has a tattoo on his left wrist of the Norse word for courage

PERSONALITY

Overall Personality: Lance is strong. Physically, yes. But emotionally as well. It takes a lot to shake him. He doesn’t exactly care what people think about him. People could scream insults in his face and he wouldn’t blink an eye. Confident, but can be seen as a bit cocky. Brave but reckless. Has a short fuse, the little things bug him. He’s a mess, and very disorganized. Runs away from his responsibilities. He’s quite impulsive, doesn’t think things through at all. He is very family oriented. His family means the world to him. He would do anything for them, even kill. Extremely loyal.

Good traits: Loyal, Strong, Confident and Brave.

Bad traits: Impulsive, Reckless, Disorganized and has a short fuse

Fatal Flaw(s): His Impulsiveness

Anything Else?: Nope!

Powers: Super-Strength, and the ability to control lightning

Other: I will defeat the overlord.
Lance is the middle son of a governor.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

@Ora, sorry meant to ask this earlier. Could sterling and Cassidy be friends? I know you said he doesn't have any but I was hoping we could do a black widow/hawk eye, sorta thing.

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

athleticbear159

@Livvy-accepted! That's everyone, right? Well, I guess you can start POVing, maybe just when you discover you have powers.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

darksapphire128

@Ray: Sure. Just maybe not close friends. Like maybe they don't necessarily like being around each other. Like frenimies. Like rivals but not rivals. I can imagine trying to act like he doesn't care but maybe secretly he does care a little bit. If you Mae any sense from this post I'll be in shock. XD 

• Posted at:

«||||»

||ompetitive $wimmer||

||ilot of the ed Lion||

||aterbender||

||avenclaw||

||inera||

||ℳℯℯ℘||

athleticbear159

Bump please post.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

, 2