Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Prologue: Meet the Ultimates

Alyssa Athem. That was her name. Or at least she thought. This girl, Alyssa, had awoken in a dim-litted classroom, not knowing where she was or what her name was. Alyssa had made the choice not to speak until she finds someone else or someone else finds her. Who knows what could be watching her. The bluenette started her way out of the classroom, but she wasn't walking for long before someone -or something- tapped her on the shoulder. The girl whipped her head around to see a boy about her age. The boy reminded her of...whats the word? K-pop? Yeah, this small boy wore a black t-shirt paired with a leather jacket. Half of the jacket was bright turquoise while the other half was neon pink. The only dark thing about him was his hair, which was black and had light blond highlights. Even his eyes corresponded to his jacket. After Alyssa was done scanning the smaller boy,she finally worked up enough courage to speak. "Hello." She liked to keep things short and simple. "Hi! I'm Atticus Cypress, Ultimate Hopeless Romantic. What's your name?" The boy, No, Atticus said. Was he always this perky? And Ultimate...Hopeless Romantic? Alyssa felt strange about that. About this boy and his Ultimate. "My name is Alyssa Athem, Ultimate Cold Queen. If I may ask, How did you get your Ultimate?" She questioned. Atticus looked surprised. "Not many people ask, but I just kinda...love romance. My sister was just like me with this kind of stuff, so..." He trailed off and looked at the white tilted floor. 'Something tells me he's hiding something...' She thought silently. The way the black-haired boy spoke was fast, but...also very serene at the same time. "That's very interesting. Maybe you can tell me more sometime." This wasn't a lie. Alyssa was interested in hearing his story. For a brief moment, Alyssa thought maybe -just maybe- they could become actual friends. Lets just hope Atticus won't want to hear her story any time soon. "Maybe I will. I met more Ultimates a while ago, all of them were strangely in the gym. You wanna head over there?" Atticus asked. Alyssa thought for a moment, she would really rather stay here with this boy she just met,but netherless, she said "Sure."

Atticus opened the door to the gym. The duo was met with such a diversity of hair colors. Seriously, like, what is this? An anime?  Atticus took the girls's hand and dragged her over to the rest of the Ultimates. "I found the 15th!" Atticus exclaimed. "Thats great. I suppose we can introduce ourselves further more now?" A girl with straight orange hair said. "I am Kanon Aranami, Ultimate Child Caregiver."Kanon Aranami; Ultimate Child Caregiver

"It's nice to meet you." She added. "Who wants to go next?" A boy raised his hand slightly. "I'm Alexander McBride. Ultimate Gymnast."

Alexander McBride; Ultimate Gymnast

Alexander spoke in such a soft voice that it was a bit hard to tell what he was saying. "Oh look, two Alexanders. Thats great." A voice from the back said. "My name's Alexander Shuu. Ultimate Hacker."

Alexander Shuu; Ultimate Hacker

"Imma call you Xander..." A girl with dark red hair said and pointed to Alexander McBride. "...and you Alex." She pointed to Alexander Shuu." She got a few confused looks from some of the others. "Oh yeah, I'm Tano Chikuma, Ultimate Roller Derby Star!" She said in a fast and jumbled way.

Tano Chikuma; Ultimate Roller Derby StarTano smiled wide and waited for someone else to introduce theirselves. "I guess I'll go next. I'm Maggie Hodge, Ultimate Beauty Guru!"

Maggie Hodge; Ultimate Beauty Guru

"Oh great! He needs a makeover. Badly." A girl from the back said and pointed to the boy beside her. The boy playfully punched her arm. "Care to introduce yourselves?" Kanon asked the dynamic duo. "I'm Fallon Stone. Ultimate Fighter."

Fallon Stone; Ultimate Fighter

"And I'm Obi Larkynn. Ultimate Gamer."

Obi Larkynn; Ultimate Gamer

"Alright, lets speed this up." A voice from the back said. "Well, if you really want to speed this up, how about you tell us your name?" Kanon said, sass lining her voice. "My name is Madison Cavalier. Ultimate Duelist."

Madison Cavalier; Ultimate Duelist

'Duelist?' Alyssa thought. 'These ultimates just keep getting stranger and stranger...' She couldn't help to notice that he kept glancing over at Atticus. But, I mean, with his bright clothing, who wouldn't? "Uhm, I'm Isamu Hashiguchi, Ultimate...Pyrotechnician."

Isamu Hashiguchi; Ultimate Pyrotechnician

'He stumbled over that last part' Alyssa noted. "My name's Zoro Ryuko. Ultimate Tracuer."

Zoro Ryuko; Ultimate Traceur

"Lets keep this going please." Madison said after a moment of silence. "Name's Eve Mason. Ultimate Sports Prodigy"

Eve Mason; Ultimate Sports Prodigy

"And I'm Isabella Rodriguez. Ultimate Psychologist."

Isabella Rodriguez; Ultimate Psychologist

Atticus waved his hand started to speak. "I'm Atticus Cypress, Ultimate Hopeless Romantic!"

Atticus Cypress; Ultimate Hopeless Romantic

"And this is-" "My name is Alyssa Athem, Ultimate Cold Queen."

Alyssa Athem; Ultimate Cold Queen

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

That was amazing. I can't wait for the first chapter. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

whitewolf9078

Thanks, but I just realized that I skipped over Corah! I’m really sorry and it won’t happen again.

• Posted at:

Kodah

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

It’s here and it’s amazing!

Bookmark

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

its here!

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

bookmark! cant wait!

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

She/Her

(You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova)

"When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"  

Im a Mormon and what's wrong with that?

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

woo! --EXCIT--------EM-------------ENT!!!!!

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

the liar queen burns

#RememberHurricane

≪I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

b00kmarked

i'm really interested t0 see where this g0es and i'm very excited t0 see m0mbaby's fate

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

whitewolf9078

And just so Maritzia will quit bothering me about it, I know that two ultimates are from the canon games. The thing is I don’t really care, even though I put “No canon ultimates” in the rules. I don’t even think they did it on purpose.

• Posted at:

Kodah

whitewolf9078

Chapter One: Comic Sans...?

Maggie opened her mouth to say something, but she was cut off by a strange sounding laugh coming from behind the pedestal on the stage. Alyssa slowly whipped her head around to see who or what was making that god-awful giggling sound. To her surprise -and everyone else's- she was met with a...stuffed bear? She squinted and rubbed her eyes to make sure they weren't playing tricks on her. "What kind of ****ery is this?" Zoro questioned from his respective place between Isamu and Eve. "Oh my dear students, everything you see here is completely and entirely real. No jokes yet! Upupupu~" The plushie assured. Its kinda hard to take seriously. "I am the one and only infamous Monokuma, Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy!" It added on. Alyssa looked around only to see 'hidden' cameras on the ceiling. The students were at lost with words.Confusion, Fear and many other emotions crossed each of their faces. "Could...Could you please clarify this sitution?" Momma Kanon questioned the bear, who was just plain creepy, staring like that. "Ah yes, How could I forget." Monokuma started. "Now, I believe y'all are familiar with the goals of this most elite scholarly institution. To nurture and develop the rays of "Hope" who are the future of our land and stuff like that." The realistic stuffed bear continued. Much to the student's dread, he only had just begun. "Now ta make sure no one steals our national sunshine...meanin' you fine young people out there...regretfully, Extreme Measures must be taken." "Aw, who am I kidding? See, what I'm gonna do is make y'all live in this school.....Forever!" Madison growled while Obi and Fallon exchanged glances. "You can't be serious...!" Corah slightly yelled. Maggie looks around with fear in her eyes. "Oh come on, its not like you can leave anyways. Every entrance and exit is sealed, bolted, padlocked and walled off!" "This is absolutely crazy!" Eve yelled. Monokuma ignored her words as a large screen was lowered down behind Monokuma and his stupid little pedestal. "Rule Time~" He started once more. Zoro groaned. "Truth be told...There is a way out of here." "Being expelled. The student code of conduct says its yer duty to maintain an "orderly" communal life here at our very own Hope's Peak...Therefore if someone disturbs the order, that person...and that person alone...will have to leave the school. The following actions qualify as disturbing the order..." Monokuma trailed of taking enough time to glance the students. Some with worry and fear on their faces. Some expressionless. But there was one standing out. One -that Monokuma took note of- was smiling. "You must kill someone in this school..." The shocked faces are always so amusing. "In short, You are free to kill however you choose!!" He trailed off once more only to begin back up with these meaningless words. "Well, I guess thats a wrap to this conclusion. Please be sure to kill, kill, kill!" After tthat last sentence he disappeared from sight. Unstead, the screen displayed "Rules and Information" in Comic sans, bold letters. "Did a murder bear seriously use Comic Sans to explain the rules to a killing game?" Eve asked, to which Isabella replied "Yes, it appears so..."

The screen read:

◾ Rule #1: Students may reside only within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.
◾ Rule #2: "Nighttime" is from 10 pm to 7 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.
◾ Rule #3: Sleeping anywhere other than the dormitory will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.
◾ Rule #4: With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope's Peak Academy at your discretion.
◾ Rule #5: Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.
◾ Rule #6: Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.
◾ Rule #7: Additional school regulations may be added if necessary.
◾ Rule #7: Once a murder takes place, a class trial will begin shortly thereafter. Participation is mandatory for all surviving students.
◾ Rule #8: If the guilty party is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed.
◾ Rule #9: If the guilty party is not exposed, they alone will graduate, and all remaining students will be executed.
◾ Rule #10: Lending your e-Handbook to another student is strictly prohibited.
◾ Rule #11: The guilty party may only kill a maximum of two people during any single "Killing Game."
◾ Rule #12: Attempting to break into locked rooms is strictly prohibited.

After a moment of silence, a voice pipped up. "So...What do we do now?" Tano asked no one in particular. "Plan murder..." Alyssa heard someone say in a very light whisper. She looked around, but found no one guilty of the sort. "I vote that we split into small groups and explore this place!" Kanon said. After mostly everyone nodded, she added "Alright. Buddy system is a go!"

As everyone was getting paired up, Atticus walked lightly over to the Duelist. "Heeeey, ya wanna go explore with me?" He said to the taller male with excitement laced in his voice. The other one, Madison, examined the smaller boy -eye dip and all- before uttering a simple "Sure." Atticus smiled brightly, taking Madison's hand and practically dragging him.

**Tiny timeskip brought ot you by Froot Loops**

Now in the halls, the duo had started talking about small, meaningless things. "So, you're the Ultimate Romantic?" The Duelist said. "Hopeless Romantic, but yeah!" He replied. Why did the full title matter so much to him? "Ah, you know, I've never believed in that kind of love.." He admitted. Atticus looked surprised and responded with "What? Why is that?" "Its...way to complicated, ya know?" Madison answered. "Yeah. it is, but thats good because if its too simple, you've got no reason to try and if you've got no reason to try, you don't." Atticus replied, slightly blushing. He didn't understand how the duelist didn't believe in love. I mean, he's met plenty of people who didn't, but the taller male was pretty cute in Atticus' eyes You would at least think he would have a lover..."You have a good point, I guess." Madison said, knocking Atticus out of his trance. Madison didn't want to upset the smaller boy with one of his arguments yet. Atticus opened his mouth to speak, but was cut of by a sudden load crash...

((DONE! Sorry for the delay, I haven't been able to find time for writing until now. Added in some heavy Attison,ehehehe.))

((Give me your headcanons for the story, I'd like to know them. Also, Who do you think whispered "Plan Murder"?))

• Posted at:

Kodah

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Amazing as always ^^

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Amazing, Kodah! So wait, are you now gonna start killing off characters? And btw it was probably Maggie that whispered plan murder, lol.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

flasheagle51

And you'll find Kanon at the scene of the crash, making sure everyone involved is unharmed.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

dragonwolf4753

I need more! Take as much time as you need though.

(On a side note, looking back on the forums, I somewhat made it sound like Obi and Fallon could be lovers. They can but they're just good friends mostly (Or they become good friends along the way) )

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

dragonwolf4753

Teleport

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

whitewolf9078

@Seeker, I had planned them just to be good friends because hey, Brotp.

If anyone needs to make any changes to their character or anything else, news the time to tell me.

We don’t know a whole lot about any of the characters yet, so if you need anything changed, tell me before I get the next chapter in. Theres usually about a 3-6 day wait in between chapters. (unless I’m feeling strangely inspired.)

We are just going to ignore the fact that the first müder and execution is finished...

• Posted at:

Kodah

moonlightmystery143

im working on huge forms of info for zoro and isamu for my own fanganronpa, if you would like i can put priority on those two and when im finished i can send you links to the docs elsewhere!

• Posted at:

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

dragonwolf4753

Teleport

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

whitewolf9078

@Asteria, that’s sounds great to me!

Also, (I say also too much -.-) the next chapter will be in sometime this week annnnnd guess what? No ones dead yet!

• Posted at:

Kodah

flasheagle51

Hmm. 

This should be interesting, then.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

moonlightmystery143

a

• Posted at: