Is this a good idea?

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

You're an ordinary teen in a modern kingdom with equine-obsessed parents. At least, that's what you've managed to convince yourself even though you know that it's not true and that you're very different. One day, you receive an official-looking letter.

It says,

Dear [Y/N],

You're normal. Everything about you and your life is normal with the slight exception of the absolute obsession with horses each of your parents has. Actually, that's the lie you tell yourself. The obsession your parents have with horses is the only remotely "normal" part of your life. Your life is a lie. You don't belong to this world. There are seven others like you and they also have received this letter. Come to the ruins of the old royal stables outside the city tomorrow night at 10:00 P. M. if you want to know exactly what is going on with you. If you've put away that nagging feeling and truly feel completely normal and at ease, ignore this letter and go on with your life. And do not, under any and all circumstances, show this letter to anyone else. If you do choose to ignore the letter, burn it.

See you tomorrow night. Or not.

Celestial Agent

(Put "Friendship" in white ink in the "Code” section of the form) Of course, you don't ignore the letter and arrive at the appointed place at the appointed time. A man walks up to you and pulls out a gun, firing it. A strange violet light fills the air and you suddenly feel exhausted. Right before you're knocked out, you hear an ethereal voice quietly singing. It feels so... familiar. What happens next is up to you.

Spots:

Unicorn [F]: Taken by me

Pegasus [M]: Open

Earth Pony [F]: Open

Griffin [M]: Open

Dragon [F]: Open

Hippogriff [M]: Open

Changeling [F]: Open

Zebra [M]: Open

Notes, rules and such:

- This RP starts a few weeks before Twilight becomes a princess.

- The pony names of the characters were also their parents’ special nicknames for them when they were on Earth.

- Saves last two days.

- No overly OP characters will be accepted (ex., the pegasus, dragon, hippogriff, and griffin can't do Rainbow Dash levels of aerial feats).

- Max of one characters per person, though if people are that slow to join I'll allow those who have a character to make another character.

- No LGBTQ+ characters will be accepted. I am truly sorry if this offends anyone, but it's just not something I really agree with.

- Standard RP & SAMB rules.

- Put "is" in the "Code" section of the form in white ink.

- Delete the parentheses in the forms because the form is very hard to read when it's cluttered.

- Also, BE DESCRIPTIVE in the Appearance and Personality sections.

- I have the right to accept and reject forms and boot characters.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Form:

Human

Full Name:

Age (13-17):

Appearance (include skin blemishes, any birthmarks, piercing, or tattoos, and any makeup worn by the character):

Clothing (just one outfit because the character will be a pony for most of the RP; this includes jewelry):

Equestrian

Name:

Species:

> If Changeling, reformed or unreformed?:

Appearance:

Accessories:

Cutie Mark (include the color):

General

Personality:

Interests/Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Crush:

Code: (Put “Magic” here in white ink)

My Form:

Human

Full Name: Miranda Roseline

Appearance: Miranda's long, wavy hair is midnight black and obviously well taken care of. She stands at 5 ½ feet and weighs 115 pounds. Her skin is lightly tanned and very clear, though she has an “X”-shaped scar on her left wrist. Her eyes are deep sky blue. She wears a light dusting of purple eyeshadow and a bit of pink blush. She also has ears pierced with diamond stars.

Clothing: Her outfit includes a lavender blouse with a blue miniskirt and white leggings. She also wears an amulet of sorts with an amethyst centerpiece.

Pony

Name: Star Spirit

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Her coat is soft gold and her mane is long, loose, and free. It is dark purple with blue and silver streaks.

Accessories: She has a silver bracelet around her front left hoof and her amulet has carried over from the human world.

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a shooting star traveling around a larger star.

General

Personality: Miranda/Star Spirit values authenticity and wants to be original and individual in what she does. She's often concerned with a search for meaning and truth within herself. Following tradition holds little appeal for the her as she prefers to do her own exploration of values and ideas and decide for herself what seems right. Miranda/Star Spirit is often offbeat and unconventional, but certainly feels no desire to conform as she would rather be true to herself than try to fit in with the crowd. She is very accepting and nonjudgmental in her treatment of others, believing that each person must follow their own path. She's flexible and accommodating, and can often see many points of view. It is important to her to support other people; however, she will react strongly if she feels her own values are being violated. She especially hates being steamrolled by people who insist there is one right way to do things as she usually wants an open, supportive exchange of ideas.

Interests/Hobbies: Her hobbies are astronomy, reading, especially poetry and classics, writing, and rock collecting (She’d probably get along well with Twilight and Maud x3).

Likes: Books, cute animals, nature, books, dancing, sweets, books, singing, books, astronomy, and did I mention she likes books?

Dislikes: Mind games, bullies, hurtful words, strict traditionalists, and advantage-takers.

Strengths: As mentioned in the personality, she's very flexible when dealing with people and she's good at seeing lots of different points of view. She processes information almost as fast as she reads or hears it and she can pack a fair bit of a punch once she learns to use her magic as a unicorn.

Weaknesses: She doesn't have much physical stamina and it can be hard for her to branch out and make new friends.

Crush: Open

Code: My RP >:3

Other: Nope.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save Earth Pony

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

Save dragon because why not o_o

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Depth,Radar

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Noddles

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

save me the zebra please!

• Posted at:

Random

back at it again at krispy kreme!

One of MANY (emphasis on the many) Fandoms

"I prefer the term mentally hilarious." - Alex Fierro, Magnus Chase

I am your local meme friend and wild random kid

Eternally a kid

Gang: WIP

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Save Griffin! Can I change him to a female, please?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

seawolf179

Yeee i had time so i thought i'd make meh forum all ready

(Mods please let this go through, it took me forever >-

Form:

Human,

Full Name: Lynn  Goodman (or just Lynn)

Appearance: she has the tall build of a swimmer. Pale tannish skin with lots of freckles, it ruins in her family. curly straight like dark blond hair that's long and ends below her shoulders which is dyed a pastel ice blue at the ends. she doesn't have any tattoos or birthmarks, but tons of freckles around her nose and such. No makeup, she doesn't care enough to use it. She has those trouble maker eyes that are a blue color but seem to change from silver from time to time (Its not magic or anything, the same thing happens to my eyes XD)

Clothing: she’s usually wearing a no shoulder  silver top with white stripes, normal gray black pants, and silver running shoes that have hints of blue, always wearing a necklace with a water like amulet kinda style, wearing random bracelets, which are just hair ties but she calls them bracelets.

Equestrian,

Name: Creek 

Species: Dragon, and maybe a water/ice dragon?  (If that's ok with you)

Appearance: she's a  long and narrow dragon still tall but she stands on all 4’s, she has a main base color of silvery color that seems to be marbled. A pure white-ish underside. A darker metallic silver “boots” on her legs which goes just below her shoulders leading from her shoulders are her wings (She isn't a wyvern though.) which i don't really know how to describe this but they are like ice-wing wings. At the start of her wings is a dark blue (Called blue dragon believe it or not XD) which fades to a paler and lighter colored blue then at the end of her wings is a light pale blue, which has some blue speckles in there as well.  She also has a few shark-like things, a silver gray shark fin and mako shark tail. She has two long white horns that go back and branch out, like deer antlers with the tips of the horns being a light blue, and white talons. Dark blue eye and a silver eye.

Accessories: In her dragon form, she might still have the necklace and a few metal rings around her horns and one around her tail and feet. But other then that, probably not.

Cutie Mark: She doesn't have one

General,

Personality: Well Creek/Lynn have always been a natural pessimist, though she means it for the best. She's learned to not get her hopes up. Which doesn't bother her, she's settled. Though half of her really wants to be able to. Doesn't care what people think about her, as long as she likes her self for who she is then she's fine. She is way over protective having awareness of how cruel the world can be. So she'll come off as a pessimistic overprotective friend at times. She does have a soft heart somewhere but its rare to see, so most don't even believe it.

Interests/Hobbies: Despite her natural pessimistic self, she loves swimming. Like if you see her she'll probably be swimming. Other then swimming, she's always wanted to just walk around and see what this world has to offer. Also did i mention mythical animals? She lovesssss them and loves studying them.

Likes: Swimming,sushi,mythical animals,seeing new places,gummies :D.

Dislikes: She isn't really a people person but she could enjoy a friend or to, to be a pessimist to :D,spicy or just anything other then fish and things of that nature, hot weather, the people who are happy all the time it drives her crazy.

Strengths: Since water like she can breath under water (If that's ok with you) and probably fly since dragon. Dragons can fight and so can she :D. doesn't really have to care about others if she doesn't know them.

Weaknesses: Loud noises (thEY TERRIFY HER XD),she can only breath under for so long, like a hour or less. Since she's now a dragon, she can probably scare a few peeps.Since not caring about others if she doesn't know them, most people don't want to be her ally.

Crush: Open :> and feel free to ship

Code: Friendship is magic

Other: We gotta have a pessimistic dragon to out way the happiness XD

:D I hope Creek/Lynn ish good

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

amazingdawn82

All saved!

@Sea, she's great! Accepted!

@Lavender, I'd prefer that he stayed male, but I suppose if you really want to you can make him female.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

Save Pegasus

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

seawolf179

Yay ^-^ thank you!

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Save changeling? I'm trying to figure out my character.... and by changeling, what do you mean?

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

HOW IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE MAKE SUCH GOOD SIGNATURES?

Always going to be a little lost...

whaleclever14

Human 

Full Name: Zachary Teron

Appearance: Zachary stands slightly taller than most boys his age and has a slightly muscular build, though it's more on the skinny side. He has shaggy black hair and slightly glassy eyes due to an accident that rendered him blind (IF that's okay, if not they're just a pale blue) He also has one ear piercing in his right ear. His skin has a coppery tone to it

Clothing: Zachary wears a plain white tank top under a black hoodie, along with some normal jeans and sneakers. He wears several rings on his left hand and a fingerless blue glove on the other. He also wears a shark tooth necklace.

Equestrian

Name: Zoro Ethereal (Also goes by Infiniti)

Species: Zebra

Appearance: He looks like a normal zebra, except for a few features. His mane and tail still look shaggy, though not as much as it used to be. His stripes sort of twist, making it look like thin strips of mist or something like that.

Accessories: He only only has one of his ear piercings and a glove-like thing on his front right hoof.

Cutie Mark: It's an infinity sign with mist branching off it. It's a mixture of pale blues and blue/purples.

General

Personality: He's not that outgoing but still will interact with others. He's quite interesting, and likes to tell stories. He's quite knowledgable, and loves to help people. He seems like the  type of person about to attack you or something, though he normally would do nothing of the sort. He's got a soft spot for animals. He really cares for people and likes to hang around people who will actually accept him as he is.

Interests/Hobbies: He loves studying the night sky and also has a knack for telling stories. He also loves to spend time studying animals and their behavior (good terms with fluttershy right there)

Likes: animals, the night sky, mystery novels, gummies, people with positive personalities, music (especially peaceful/relaxing music) 

Dislikes: people who put a damper on everything, unpredictable stuff, non-fiction stuff, insane situations.

Strengths: He is good at using things around him to help him and others and can create a bond with someone quickly

Weaknesses: He can sometimes take time to warm up to people and is hard for him to deal with others who can be negative.

CodeFriendship Is Magic

Other: he is left handed, tell me if i need to change anything or stuff!

• Posted at:

Random

Eternally a kid

amazingdawn82

Pegasus and changeling saved!

Zachary/Zoro accepted!

Also, search "MLP Changeling" up if you want a slightly more detailed explanation and some images but basically they're shapeshifters that were antagonists led by Queen Chrysalis, a villain, but were reformed because they shared love instead of feeding on it.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Up!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

seawolf179

Poke o_o i really don't want this to die

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

lavenderdawn69

Can I please resave my spot?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

amazingdawn82

Griffin resaved!

Luana, Firefly, your saves have expired.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

lavenderdawn69

Human

Full Name:Kirsty Tate

Age (13-17):14

Appearance:black hair cut to the chin, brown eyes, light brown skin, a few bruises

Clothing:oversized lavender sweater she hides her face in, black pants, gray and white sneakers

Equestrian

Name:Kiera

Species:Griffin

> If Changeling, reformed or unreformed?:

Appearance:head, feathers, and feet(placed in the front) of a white tailed kite, body, tail, and back legs of a jaguarundi(a brown wild cat),has the same oversized lavender sweater from the human world

Accessories:None

Cutie Mark (include the color):None

General

Personality:A shy, stuttering comic book nerd who lets people walk all over her. She’s usually in the background, and has low self-esteem. She isn’t used to attention, and the only way to make her open up is by mentioning comic books in front of her. She holds a secret passion for gardening, and lies when she doesn’t want people to know something about her.

She's very kind and compassionate.

Interests/Hobbies:gardening, comic books/reading comic books, doing some gardening

Likes:comic books, gardening, nice people(though she doesn't really see many nice people in her school nowadays)

Dislikes:bullies, being bullied, people walking all over her(though she never does anything about it), comic books she's looking forward to being delayed

Strengths:kind, compassionate, good gardener and lier

Weaknesses:low self-esteem, shy, stutters

Crush:Open

Code:Friendship is Magic

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

amazingdawn82

I like her. Accepted!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Up!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

seawolf179

poke

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Is pegasus open? If so please save, if not what is open? I'd like to join if anything is open. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

amazingdawn82

Yep, it's open!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

save earth pony!

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

amazingdawn82

Saved!

Cassy, your save expires tomorrow.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

redwolf988

Currently making my form should be done by the end of tonight

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Human

Full Name: Willow Farswick 

Appearance: At first glance you'd assume Willow was a rather pretty but tomboy like teenage girl but that's not the case, he is just a very feminine looking male. His features are small and round much like a female and he is short in stature. His hair falls to roughly is shoulders and is a light red-ish brown color. He has very soft eyes that are colored the bright sky blue.

Clothing: He covers half of his upper body with a short, light blue cloak finished in fringes and fastens it around his neck. Underneath it, he wears a pale green tunic tied with a yellow sash. The sleeves of his tunic extend past his hands and he wraps long brown wristbands atop them. On the bottom, he wears plain gray pants and a pair of light brown fringed boots. He adorns his hair with a clip made of two white feathers on the left side of his head. He always has a brown satchel with him, filled with medicine.

Equestrian

Name: (Honestly I'm struggling to come up with something any ideas? All I can come up with are Willow Leaf, Turmeric Root, and Forest Wings and none of them really sound that great) 

Species: Pegasus 

Appearance: Like his human form he still has a smaller and leaner body leaning him to like your average mare. His body is a pale yellow color that fades to white as it reaches his wing tips and feet. His eyes are skill bright sky blue. His mane and tale  is slightly longer than your typical stallion's and curl gently at the ends adding to the feminine look. His mane light brown in color with red-ish brown streaks through it. 

Accessories: His satchel has turned into a saddle bag of the same color, his mane is still pinned with a clip of two white feathers on the left side of his head, and his blue cloak has turned into a thick-ish scarf that is still lined in fringe. 

Cutie Mark: A medium gray mortar and pestle with an assortment of different herbs under it in varying shades of green 

General

Personality: Willow is a kind and skillful young lad. He known for his "woman" skills, meaning he knows how to cook, clean, play interments, sew, and tend to wounds. His strong point is medicine though, he can cure most common illnesses, aches, and mental stress with his natural remidies, this leads him to often taking care of the low class people who often can't afford medical care. His second best skill is cooking, which he uses to make a meals for those people who don't have money when he has the chance. A lot of single men tease him by asking him to be their wife which he doesn't really get offended by he just laughs back saying that they aren't his type. He also has nicknamed himself "Beautiful Genius Boy". He hates rich, upper class people because he believes they have no idea what it's like to be poor like all of the people he tries to help, he thinks they are just selfish, rude, and ignorant. He has a photographing memory so he can remember everything he reads and he improves his survival skills through those means. Though he does know other things that he hopes never to have to put into practice like poisons and explosives. He detests violence so though he knows how to fight and can teach others to fight, he himself refuses to. If ever stuck in a fight he would most likely hide until it's done then heal everyone after the fact. 

Interests/Hobbies: Reading, Learning, helping people in need, cooking, sewing, making medicine, cleaning everything (Being a mother hen), music (Mostly classical or folky)

Likes: His hobbies, his friends, quiet, peace, teasing people who think he's a girl, being out in nature, family

Dislikes: People making him worry, in closed spaces, fighting, rich people, people who go over the top with teasing him about looking like a girl to the point where it is just insulting 

Strengths: He's skilled when it comes to self defense, he's a good teacher, he has a photographic memory, he's very smart, prides himself on knowing all necessary things for survival and more. 

Weaknesses: Clusterphobia, pasifist, isn't physically strong or fast, gets stressed easily, insists on taking care of everyone in need even if they are unsaveable, tends to blame everything on himself or the upper class. 

Code: Friendship Is Magic 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

seawolf179

Would it be alright if Creek has a crush on Willow? she'd basically just be over protective of him XD 

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

whaleclever14

Could Zach/Zoro have a crush on Kirtsy/Kiera? He's just be relatable to her and kind of a big brother figure or smth?

• Posted at:

Random

Eternally a kid

amazingdawn82

Ship whatever you want xD

@Cassy, accepted! Maybe Herbal Mist for his pony name?

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

if anything is left i will take it, but if there is nothing i dont mind i have other rps too...

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

amazingdawn82

The changeling is open because I'm taking the hippogriff spot. Penny's save on the earth pony expires tomorrow.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

redwolf988

@Sea: Sure

@Alheimur: I like that name, thank you! The only things I was coming up with sounded more like warrior cat names. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lavenderdawn69

@Random:Sure!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

whaleclever14

Alrighty!!

• Posted at:

Random

Eternally a kid

amazingdawn82

Glad I could help!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Actually, if anyone wants the hippogriff, you can have him. If not, anyone can start POVing!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

Thumbnail avatar 35e14792c4

panthergriffin335

Save Hippogriff.

• Posted at:

~Shanna~

amazingdawn82

Saved!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

sry! been busy O_O

human

Name: Megan North

Apperence: long black hair, sky blue eyes, pale skin. she has red eye shadow ans star earrings

Clothes: a green sleeveless shirt with a black jacket, blue jeans and high heeled black boots

Equestrian

Name: Night star

Species: Earth pony

Apperence: purple body with a dark blue mane with sparkles in it

Accessories: she still has her earrings from the human world and a tear drop necklace that is magic

Cutie Mark: a blue moon with a black star in the middle

Personality: Megan/Night star is a funny out going girl! she likes to be sarcastic and make witty combacks. but she can get angry easily

Interest/hobbies: she likes magic even though she is an Earth pony, she also like animals and astronomy

dislikes: rude ponies,  ponies saying she can't use magic because she is earth pony

Strengths: she is calm under pressure, and good with animals

Weaknesses: she can get angry easily, will give up if things seem hopeless

Crush: open!!

code: magic

Other: i hope it's ok that she uses magic some times

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

amazingdawn82

Reread the original post to find the first two parts of the code and she'll be accepted.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

1 ,