ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#PrettyLittleLaur

(Pretty Inactive Right Now bc of school)

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Nathaneal-

I had to admit, I was in minor shock. I had come to the balcony to escape the party. Instead, the balcony that become the party spot of the place. Heck, Princess Angelica was here at this was her party. I slipped my crown back on and prayed no one had noticed it was off. 

Also, the words Victoria had said played through my brain. “Training grounds?” What had she meant? I guess I was right- the princess was intriguing.

As Victoria- she said she preferred Tori, right?- laughed with her friend, I fake coughed into my hand. “Can we redo introductions? I’m Nathanael, and not anything that has to do with Lovely. I’d appreciate it if we pretended that never happened.” 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

Aldwyn

i was a bit startled at Tori's remark so I looked away and took a step back. A shorter gal with pretty dark purple hair hopped down to the balcony and introduced herself as Illyssa and identified everyone but me. Apparently tori didn't know me either. Speaking of which, Tori had been tackled by another girl leaping from above. They tussled a bit and then broke into laughter. I watched with a blank expression. The 'Lovely' chap in the corner piped up calling himself Nathaniel. My turn I guess! "Well, since you don't know who I am, my names Aldwyn But you can call me Ally. It's much easier to pronounce. It's great to meet you all." I flashed my smile at the group. I kept sneaking glances at Illyssa. She seemed confident and outgoing, I dig that. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Ilyssa:

I laughed at Nathaniel’s comment. “Darn, and I had so many lovely jokes ready too! Oh well, later then.”

I nodded at Aldwyn after he spoke. “It’s interesting to meet ya Aldwyn. I think I’ll stick with Aldwyn for now, least until I think of a nickname. Besides, it’s a neat name!” I then turned to Elyssa (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and grinned. “We have almost the same name! That’s so cool!”

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Elissa's POV:

I stared blankly.

"We do?" I asked genuinely.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Angelica:

We had gotten up from the balcony and Aldwyn and Nathaniel re-introduced themselves much to the amusement of Tori. "Well," She said,"It's a pleasure to meet you, and I'm sorry that the Herald called you lovely." My eyes widened in shock at the statement, Tori didn't EVER apologize. I bit my tongue and looked at the Nathaniel guy before smiling and turning to "Ally" "I'm assuming you got on Tori's bad side because she's still talking to Nathaniel over there. Anyways, don't worry about her, she has random moods. Nobody can know what's going through her head when she's interested in someone." I peeked over Ally's shoulder and Tori was laughing at something Nathaniel had said. I smirked, and said, "All she needs are some good matchmaker's." I looked at Illyssa for a moment before saying, "And you guys too." Before walking back to Tori's side.

Tori:

I had been talking with Nathaniel and Illyssa when I stopped and saw something. I ran over and looked out into the distance where a black cloud was beginning to grow. My eyes widened with terror and I

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

frostdawn272

Didn't mean to submit that XD

Tori:

I had been talking with Nathaniel and Illyss when I stopped and saw something. I ran over and looked out into the distance where a black cloud was beginning to grow. My eyes widened with terror and I screamed before the evacuation bells sounded, meaning that we had an emergency on our hands and everyone had to get out of the castle. Everyone on the balcony locked eyes before hurrying out the door. I was about to go when I saw a little girl, probably about 5 or 6 years old, on the ground below the balcony. I quickly jumped over the side, landing right next to the girl before scooping her up in my arms. She had tears running down her cheeks, and was sobbing. "Where's your mommy honey?" I asked the wide-eyed girl dressed in Servant clothes as I ran, "M-My mommy is d-dead." She sniffled out quietly. 

We arrived and I saw my friends from the balcony. I ran over to them, still holding the little girl with my dress and hair covered in dirt and mud. "What are we going to do?" I asked curiously, "We're evacuating to your castle." Angel said quietly. I finally let go of the little girl and wrapped my arms around Angel, "We need to do something, ALL of us." I said, glancing around to circle to stare at the rest of them. "I know how to stop the mist!" The little girl said with a scratchy voice, "but the royal families wanted to keep it hidden." She said worriedly, "Keep WHAT hidden?" One of us demanded angrily, "if there's a way to stop this, we better do it."

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

compasspaw43

Aldwyn "Ally"

"And you guys too," Angel had said casually before walking away. I didn't say anything. I didn't even turn around. Was it that obvious? That I already had a crush on a girl I didn't even know? My stare was broke when someone behind me screamed. I whipped around in time to see the black mist rolling towards us. My parents had told me about this. I thought it was just a story, but it most certainly was not. Tori appeared with a little kid in her arms and coated in mud. Angel told us we needed to evacuate to another castle. The child claimed to know how to stop the mist but the royals want to keep it secret. Why would they do that? "No time! We need to get the heck outta here. Now. We can discuss mist deterrent or whatever when we're safe." I stepped on top of the balcony railing facing the group. "This is the fastest was to out. I suggest we take it." I jumped to the tree I had climbed up and quickly climbed down it, jumping the last few feet. I then hollered up to Angel, "this is your castle right? Do you have safety procedures for everyone inside?"  

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

cobraphoenix530

Ilyssa:

My eyes went large. “That stuff is terrifying.” I turned to Angel. “You should probably get your guests to safety, I’ll make sure no one’s out in the gardens. I saw quite a few groups venturing out. Oh and we should probably keep this girl away from the other royals.” I flipped off of the balcony, grabbed a tree branch, and dropped to the ground, executing a perfect roll. I took off into the garden.

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

compasspaw43

Bumperdoodle 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

athenabird158

Nathanael-

Ah, darn it! I was getting a bit close

to Tori! Then the mist decided to show up!

Now, I wasn’t daft. I’d heard the hushed conversations between my parents and there advisors. I knew how dangerous it was. It was a force to be a recked with. My fingers went to my shoulders. I wish I had my bow. Yet, I didn’t think a well shot arrow would do any good.

I ran over to Tori. “Do you want me to take the girl? I can keep her safe.”

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

frostdawn272

Angel's POV:

I quickly sprang into action and answered Aldwyn'sIl question, "We have safety procedures, and everyone will be headed over there," I said pointing to the stables and where all the carriages are. "The guards will have already gotten all the stuff in the carriages ready to go, they just need us, and anyone still in the gardens." Ilyssa and Aldwyn had already made it to the bottom. I hurried to the grass where Aldwyn was, and Ilyssa had already taken off in a hurry to look for anyone in the gardens. 

Tori's POV:

I watched Nathaniel walk over to me, "Do you want me to take care of the girl? I can keep her safe." He said. I gave him a worried smile and kissed her on the forehead before handing the terrified little thing to him. "I can go with you, I know where we should take her," I said and ran off before he could protest to the servant's evacuee center which was a little ways away from the Royal's. 

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

athenabird158

Nathanael-

I bent down on my knees to the terrified girl. “Hey, I know everything is pretty scary right now. But I won’t let anything hurt you. I promise. You’re safe now. “ After a lot more convincing, I got the little girl to ride on my back. It must have been a sight- a prince giving a little girl a piggy back ride during the apocalypse.

After a few minutes and a ton of panting, I caught up to Tori. She was waiting for me. “Where to now? And do you know anywhere we could get weapons? Might not do much but I’d like to have a bow just in case.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cobraphoenix530

Ilyssa:

I had gotten most of the couples out in the gardens to go into the castle, which I was pretty proud of. A lot of them were pretty difficult to spot when they were in the shrubbery. I sighed and climbed up into a tree to see if there were any left outside. After determining that, no, there weren't any, I jumped down from the tree. Now that I think back on it, not the smartest move when you're meters off the ground and there's plenty of stuff distracting you. While jumping off, I heard a loud scream come from the direction of where the mist was. Some idiot must've not noticed the mist until it was just a few meters away. I landed painfully on my arm, most likely either spraining or breaking it. Some pretty colourful words came out of my mouth before I decided I'd take care of it later.

I sprinted over in the direction of the scream, noting it must've came from an old servant lady. I slung her over my shoulder and sprinted back to the castle, handing her over to one of the guards before running over to Nathaniel, Tori and the girl. 

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

compasspaw43

It will live!

Aldwyn:

As I finished clearing a few more people from the garden, I ran over to the group. "Well, if we need to keep this kid away from the other royals, we are gonna need another mode of transportation." I said thinking on the matter. I caught the stables out of the corner of my eye. Perfect! I sprinted over to the stables a quickly slipped halters and reins of several of the horses. I jogged them back to the group handing each person the reins to a different horse. "I hope you all know how to bareback ride. I didn't have time for saddles." When I came to Ilyssa, I noticed her holding her arm tenderly though she was trying to act as if I didn't exist. "Hey, are you ok? What happened?" I asked quietly not wanting to embarrass her. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

cobraphoenix530

Nope I refuse to let this die.

Ilyssa:

“It’s nothing, just scraped my arm. I’ll be fine.” I quickly walked over to the kids being evacuated and stood beside a frightened group, calming them down. Right now, they needed more help than I did.

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

frostdawn272

Tori:

"Weapons are over there," I said gesturing over to a long dark hallway to our left. I grinned and started running over there, but saw Illyss (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) coming towards us. Her progress was slowed when Aldwyn came up to talk to her, so I motioned for Nathanael to follow me as I ran over to the find some weapons. 

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

athenabird158

Nathanael-

Tori and I ran into a long dark hallway. The little girl on my back became rather weightless. We entered an armory, and I went straight for the bows.

I had to go through a couple to find one with a good weight for me. With was a simple bow with no carvings. Fine by me. I lifted the bow up towards the little girl. “Can you hold that for me?” I felt the weight disappear from my hands. “Thank you!” I told the girl.

Finding arrows my length was a bit trickier. I could have also been because I was getting hit it the head with a bow. The little girl was having a bit of fun. Who was I too stop her?

Finally, I got a right size, poured the arrows into a quiver, and took the bow from the girl. I called out to Tori. “You ready?”

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

, 2