Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

No explanation needed since I think most of us know what this is

But I'm adding a contest

Every ten posts I'm going to judge, winner gets a point.

Get three points and I make you a hetero OC

The more you have the better

There can be repeats

I'll start.

TEA: Famous girl finds out that fairytales are real because of a broken mirror during a regular schoolday. She and a winged boy and a magician/sorceress girl go on several quests while killing flying lizards that sing the Jaws theme song and bird-lion mutants that breath ice, in order to stop a very creepy literally heartless woman from taking over the world. There are just a few problems: Annoying controlling woman who used to be the heartless woman's best friend, that big green-skinned lady who keeps on showing up, and a pregnant giantess. Plus that annoying girl who cares about nobody but the winged boy and resorts to magic that ruins everybody's summer in order to get him. And... Ok, yeah, there are a lot of problems.

KotLC: Genius girl finds out just about everything that she knows is a lie and goes with an elf to find the truth... Turns out she's an elf too. The elves' government doesn't like her, one of her best friend's moms is evil, two shadowy organizations want to recruit her, one of which she ends up joining, a lot of people die, and that's where we are for now. The genius girl also happens to be very OP and the main canon characters are locked in a septagon of oblivion.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

Hate on the trait, not the person.

Warrior Cats: Cats live in something called Clans and fight, they sometimes make alliances with each other, every full moon they have a truce and go to a Gathering, they have healers called medicine cats that share tongues with a place called StarClan, their ancestors, every half moon, sometimes leaders and medicine cats have dreams in the camp, kits become apprentices and then warriors, or medicine cat apprentices then medicine cats, at some point they must move to a new territory, there are really five Clans, not four, and ShadowClan is falling apart but then gets a new leader, and we arrive here where we wait for a new book.

Survivors Dogs: Packs of dogs, fights happen, a mean half wolf as an Alpha as one, he is considered dead after being swept away by water, the Beta takes over, it is found out he survived, he is eventually killed, pups are born, eventually a bunch of dogs leave, soon a very loyal dog leaves, and she tries to find two of the others who left.

• Posted at:

Buddy

Wire fox terrier

Lovable

Playful

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Percy Jackson & HoO: Smol boi fights monsters with magic glow pen and water. Him and his friends set off on a journey to defeat dirt, ships being born along the way. And we can’t forget Brason.

BNHA: Curly haired boy with no powers becomes a hero by eating a piece of hair.

Fairy Tail: An entire world would have died five thousand times over if it wasn’t for Natsu.

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

HP: A boy with a stick fights another boy with a stick!

PJ: A boy fights monsters with a pen! Oh, look, he tries to save the Empire State Building!

HoO: Oh no! We’re not the only magical people! Let’s fight the others! Oh, look! We have to save Earth from Earth!

• Posted at:

Lana's alt

"Brick, brick, brick, brick, brick, brick;

It's fun!" ~Phineas and Ferb

I'm making a new gang member, but shhhh! Don't tell the rest of my gang! His name is:

Mr. Cellophane.

He posts in white ink.

Thumbnail avatar 860b938014

pantherlynx30

[Toa: Trial Of Apollo | HoO: Heros Of Olympus | PJ: Percy Jackson | TCK: The Kane Chronicals | TMI: The Mortal Instruments | TID: The Infernal Devices | TDA: The Dark Artifices ]

~~Warning: Spoilers Ahead~~

Hamilton: Doesn't throw away his shot. Then he does

Harry Potter: Stick wars.

PJ: How I met your mother. Now fight.

HoO: Earth needs to be saved from Earth

ToA: Saving the world 3.0e fun!

TKC: Evil and good constantly fight.

TID: How could you? Seriously dude... WHY?

TMI: Confusing family trees. Also fighting.

TDA: Don't do it. He did it oh great she's alive.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

Gang: Odetta/morse | Alizeh/Binary | Adelin/hex | Ace|Lola/moonrise | Aine|phoebe

You knock me out, I fall apart

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic- Psychic Sun pony princess sends book horse to random obscure town to meet a rainbow horse, a fashion horse, a pony who's basically every classic Disney princess EVER, an apple horse, and a party horse so they can defeat evil moon pony and turn her good again. This happens because of plot-convenient friendship. Also shipping and best ever pony to grace the screen: the amazing fantabulous Derp Horse.

Glitter Force: Five female teenagers unlock poofy hair and throw sparkles at demented evil clowns. Girly-ness, fairy tales and fluffy talking dog things ensue.

How to Train Your Dragon: A boy finds an overgrown mutant lizard and bonds with it. Then he uses his bond to rise in a class to fight other overgrown mutant lizards (without actually fighting them) that's run by a one-legged, one-armed Scandinavian. He takes his crush on a flight and the Hiccstrid ship becomes canon. Then he burns his leg off and becomes a hero to the town because plot. Three spin-off series and two sequels ensue because people like to make money.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218
Thumbnail avatar 4a3993dacc

catamber1354

Doctor Who: Crazy man flies around in a blue box killing monsters and stuff. Sometimes he likes saving the world too. 

Ready Player One (The book!): People run around trying to find mystical keys with nerdy 80s knowledge. Occasionally they fall in love too.

Artemis Fowl: Criminal mastermind sticks his nose in other people's buisness.

Harry Potter: People learn magic tricks in a magical school full of magical stuff and end up dying.

The 5th Wave: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

• Posted at:

I'm Windsong.

I am the weirdest person you will ever meet.

Misfits are often the sanest of people because they're the only ones who have the courage to be themselves.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

IDK if this has a fandom but i have read it soo...

Knowing and forgetting by sharon cameron: Why know everything when can forget your love and family?

Harry potter: sparkle wars! who can be the sparklest?

Percy Jackson: Boy plays with mud, and goats with a sword 

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |

Triplets: Penny/Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Pony

3/30/18

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Fabelhaven:

Two kids who should've stayed out of the woods, but didn't and then the younger one doesn't have common sense and they go on a very large scavenger hunt to save the world.

Ranger's Apprentice:

A scrawny orphan who really loves to climb trees becomes a ranger for the king because nobody else wants him.

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#PrettyLittleLaur

(Pretty Inactive Right Now bc of school)

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

Welcome to Night Vale - ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD. ALL. HAIL.

Sanders Sides - some guy in his living room talks to himself about philosophy for like twenty minutes 

Gorillaz - Some blue-haired kid, a possessed drummer, an anthropomorphic pickle, and a 10-year-old from a cardboard box all form a band somewhere in the UK. Chaos, iconic music, and bad memes ensue.

Steven Universe - Holographic rocks from space that are also women fight stuff, cry, and sing.

Stranger Things - It's the 80s. Weird flower monster thing goes around kidnapping people. A kid gets kidnapped. Everyone freaks out, and eventually saves the kid. Then some giant cloud spider in the sky messes everything up even further.

Eddsworld - A bunch of British guys in hoodies go on adventures. Also, giant robot.

Dan and Phil - Two British guys do stuff, and somehow manage to create one of the most infamous fanbases ever. Let's just...Not talk about the fanbase. Also, why are so many of my fandoms British?

RWBY - People with powers fight things.

RWBY Chibi - RWBY, but more wholesome, and without people fighting things.

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare-Hamiltonia~

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Yppup, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: You.The person reading this. Congrats!

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

VLD: Space fam saves other space fams from purple cat bat aliens and bad guys and stuff.

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Firefly, you're in the next round

Windsong wins with liteally the silliest possible explaination for AF ever

Artolly

Windsong ~ 1

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

Hate on the trait, not the person.
Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

danganronpa: the only way to appease the evil bear sisters is to be as convoluted as possible and make the player cry and/or scream... alas, even this doesnt work in the end, and no matter how convoluted you make things, the evil bear sisters will be disappointed and come up with a rightfully convoluted and ironic way to kill you.

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar fef408cf58

lionphoenix181

in other lands: a small, bisexual, annoying redhead geek goes to magic military school. he meets a super-hot elf girl who's rlly good at fighting b/c elf culture values women more, and a super athletic hot boy whose family is the closest thing to royalty in magic world. redhead + gang solves everything w/ pacifism. lots of kissing.

httyd books: smol redhead + bff who's allergic to everything + smol, terrifying blond girl have adventures with dragons. dragon war happens. (idk how to summarize all 12 books but that's pretty good)

• Posted at:

Eclipse Queerson

Pelus

Silverwing

Nyra/Thomas/Lunar/TJ/Redd/Kate/Z

professional bisexual

Slytherpuff

#AllPeopleArePeople

@/297982

i promise that im a writer dont judge my search history

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

{RA= Ranger's Apprentice; BnHA= Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia); BB= Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji); OHSHC= Ouran Highschool Host Club; HP= Harry Potter; FT= Fairy Tail; Pokemon= Pokemon (duh)}

RA: A smol, angsty, old man adopts a smol, cinnamon roll orphan boy.

BnHA: DEKU!!!

BB: A smol, angsty boy summons a demon, names him after a dog, then makes him do almost everything for him.

OHSHC: SENPAI, LEAVE ME ALONE

HP: People fight with sparkles and sticks.

FT: YAY, WE SAVED THE WORLD FOR THE 20TH TIME! Welp, there's the 98th city we accidentally destroyed.

Pokemon: Magical animals fight each other.

That's all..... for now. >:)

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar

angelblue266

Detroit become human: adorable bouncy baby boy robot licks evidence while a maid kidnaps a child and robot messiah leads the civil rights movement of 2038

• Posted at:

Twin: Rabit

Twin Cousins: Peg and Arrow, Ivory and Moon

Cousins: Tag, Ace

Bros: Cheese, Pizz C

Charrow&Tangel&NoxoryAreBeautiful<3

ANGEL YZARC

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

warriors:

backstory: there's four clubs for kitties in the forest; wind kitty club, thunder kitty club, shadow kitty club, and river kitty club. there was also a sky kitty club, but they died because plot. all the kitties gather on a full moon and can't kill each other then.

series 1: spotted kitty says fire kitty will stop an evil, and it comes true. but fire kitty is a human pet. he joins the cat club anyway, and is instantly hated by everyone. blue leader kitty likes him though, so he stays. tiny scared kitty leaves, fire kitty makes friends with grey kitty, spotted kitty dies, sand kitty loves fire kitty, tiger kitty plot twist is seen a mile away, shipping ensues, blood and evil kitty kills tiger kitty, and the shadow river thunder and wind kitty clubs stop the blood kitty club from killing them all.

series 2: evil humans are killing the forest, and evil kitty's son, bramble kitty, has to travel with his sister, (i forgot the name so i'll call her) briar kitty, and grumpy crow kitty and river kitty club cats storm kitty and feather kitty to  meet an oracle badger who tells them to move their lazy kitty tails to a lake. they save a mountain kitty club, the feather kitty dies, on the way back the stormy kitty stays, and everyone is happy. the kitty clubs move, but not before half of each club dies, and find a pretty lake. also, fire leaf kitty says blood will kill blood, and she was right because she knows how to make medicine out of leaves. fire kitty nearly dies, and bramble kitty stops evil hawk kitty.

i'd do the others but i want to get this out so...

• Posted at:

you can call me cat. Or Sylvia.

remember hurricane

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

you're loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

dragonheart5600

warriors:

backstory: there's four clubs for kitties in the forest; wind kitty club, thunder kitty club, shadow kitty club, and river kitty club. there was also a sky kitty club, but they left because plot. all the kitties gather on a full moon and can't destroy each other then.

series 1: spotted kitty says fire kitty will stop an evil, and it comes true. but fire kitty is a human pet. he joins the cat club anyway, and is instantly hated by everyone. blue leader kitty likes him though, so he stays. tiny scared kitty leaves, fire kitty makes friends with grey kitty, spotted kitty dies, sand kitty loves fire kitty, tiger kitty plot twist is seen a mile away, shipping ensues, bl00d and evil kitty k!lls tiger kitty, and the shadow river thunder and wind kitty clubs stop the blood kitty club from killing them all.

series 2: evil humans are destroys the forest, and evil kitty's son, bramble kitty, has to travel with his sister, (i forgot the name so i'll call her) briar kitty, and grumpy crow kitty and river kitty club cats storm kitty and feather kitty to  meet an oracle badger who tells them to move their lazy kitty tails to a lake. they save a mountain kitty club, the feather kitty d!es, on the way back the stormy kitty stays, and everyone is happy. the kitty clubs move, but not before half of each club d!es, and find a pretty lake. also, fire leaf kitty says bl00d will k!ll bl00d, and she was right because she knows how to make medicine out of leaves. fire kitty nearly d!es, and bramble kitty stops evil hawk kitty.

• Posted at:

remember hurricane

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar fef408cf58

lionphoenix181

A Court of Thorns and Roses: fae. magic. hot guys. hot girls. war. more magic.

Throne of glass: assassin. fae. demons. magic. even more hot guys and hot girls. lots of war.

• Posted at:

Eclipse Queerson

Pelus

Silverwing

Nyra/Thomas/Lunar/TJ/Redd/Kate/Z

professional bisexual

Slytherpuff

#AllPeopleArePeople

@/297982

i promise that im a writer dont judge my search history

Thumbnail avatar 9063a1a5ff

wolfdragon9768

Legend of Zelda botw: mute elf boy with an anxiety disorder kills the demon king

• Posted at:

-Wolf-

The most heroic people never fought for themselves, but for a better future.

The fight inside is breaking me again...

❤️Wolvy

SAMBer since 2014

I am the dreaded Scorpio 

dragonheart5600

Star Wars: fancy blink y light swords and memes. Oh, and plot lines impossible to follow

• Posted at:

remember hurricane

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Ninjago: A hedgehog haired guy, an anxious mess, a robot, a boy with daddy problems, a fake emo and a girl who is just plain awesome have powers and have to defeat: a Godzilla snake, The Daddy Problem, a sparkly purple ball, a guy with a button fetish, a angsty ghost, a genie who likes to snatch souls, two angry old guys, and “The quiet one” who talks way to much.

Percy Jackson: A bunch of kids with Mommy/Daddy problems kill monsters, led by a guy with a pen.

Heroes of a Olympus: More Mommy/Daddy problems but let’s fight the earth!

Kane Chronicles: A Brittish girl and her world traveling brother get possessed but not exactly possessed. Confused? So are they.

Magnus Chase: the main character dies on like the seventy page. The end! Haha no.

Escape the Night: A guy gets all his friends killed in highly gruesome ways not once, not twice, BUT THREE TIMES. Yet some how still has enough friends for more seasons!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar b40aad2340

dragonbreeze930

Pokémon: a world where an eccentric 10 year old get a yellow mouse. Surprise, the mouse hates him and shoots lightning. Somehow a bossy girl and a girl-obsessed guy come along with him. None of them get any older. 

Attack on Titan: Kid lives behind walls in a place that’s super poor. Suddenly, giant people crash down the walls and eat people. Guys who can fly slash the giant people with swords. Some get eaten. Kid wants revenge.

• Posted at:

-Breeze-

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

The relaxed of the relaxed.

I’m a Kitsune.  Am I joking? A Kitsune is always joking.

#NKT