In The Dragon’s Eye, we learned a lot more about how bond tokens are made. We’ve talked about which ones are strongest, but now… I want you to create your own.

You are your Spirit Animals OC, and you and your spirit animal have a very special bond. You’re ready to make a bond token.

Tell us how it’s made, what it looks like, and what it does! If you want, show us the scene where you make it!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

Oh, cool!

I'll just use my SA roleplay character. Will be back...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

Just doing the best I can is enough.  

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Thumbnail avatar 5d096061cf

wolfdragon31316

My bond token would probably be a white bow and light blue arrows. When you shoot an area with an arrow, snow, frost, or anything winter-related would appear. Oh, and it's named Winter. Honestly, I'm still designing it. It's not very full developed. Ever since I've finished The Dragon's Eye, I've been planning it, but no good ideas have crossed my brain. When I finally get a good idea, I might come back to this thread and post.

• Posted at:

I am who they call NightWolf...

He.Him.His.Her.She

Remember Those Who Left...

I will be someone. Not today. But I will.

Galaxian Explosion, can't wait to see what you come up with!

And nightwolf, that sounds awesome -- please come back and tell us more!

• Posted at:

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

Thumbnail avatar ea292bf155

beetlebird1501

my bond token would be an lion roaring and yellow [dark] because i am a trikster aka BEETLEBIRDS IN THE HOUSE

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 4c8eeb3830

wolfwerewolf17219

Mine would be fire and thunder consuming an arrow. The thunder represents how i used to be a rain dancer and then the fire represents how i am a hunter. The flaming arrows. 

• Posted at:

I pounced on the human claws digging into the man's skin. My claws went deeper every second. He screamed in agony. Then i noticed he stopped screaming and that is when i knew he was dead

I knew, i was DEADLY

Inactive of school

Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

Mine would be a...a...hmmmm...a....a...hmmm...

A staff that has the power of lightning whenever you use it to strike something (or someone XD!), and is almost invincible (other than to another bond token) when you use it to block or a defense...

How does it sound?

Please give your opinion...

And Moderator Sarah E and others on here, quick question...

Are you following my story called HARDCORE: The first part?

The description is below here:

There is a mutiny within the US's research bases in Antartica. The corrupted new leader smuggles nuclear energy there, and they now have the largest and most powerful nuclear arsenal on the earth! Spies sent there from the mainland United States all report a secret mission named HARDCORE, and it could mean anything, ranging from a new special ops program, to an acronym meaning Hamburger, Anchovies, Raisin, Dumpling, Cake, Octopus, Raspberry, Eggplant! Then, the US Government sought out unique and special indiviuals to form the most elite team in the military ever to find out what HARDCORE means and to prevent it!

I know this is a long post, i am just wanting people to appreciate my writing...

-Tiger

P.S. Again, sorry for the long post!

• Posted at:

T!Gɔə↱

Translation: Tiger

♜♞

Call me TigerTiger-Strike, or Tiger-Strike #7

I will be very inactive because of school

Thumbnail avatar ea292bf155

beetlebird1501

wow how do you know this??

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar a03fc3a69b

bullbiking1180

I have not read The Dragon's Eye but anyway my bond token would have a sword and a hammer in the shape of a x on it.

• Posted at: