Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Project: Save the World 

Four worlds.

Greek.
Roman.
Egyptian.
Norse.

They've briefly collided a few times. But what happens when there's a threat so large it can't be contained in one world? What if one member of each group needed to join forces with the others to save the world?

Things might get a wee bit strange.

------------------------------------

SPOTS:

Child of a Greek God- Open
Child of a Roman God- Open
Magician of The House of Life- Open
Warrior of Valhalla- Taken by me

RULES:

No bullying what so ever. Bully, you're out if the roleplay 
No Mary/Gary/Anti Sues. I will ask you to edit if I believe you have any of the above.
Saves last four days

Try to even out the genders. I know I'm a bit if hypocrite in this rp, but I've had Remi for a wa whites wanted to use her 
Please try to roleplay. It's summer, y'all.
You can't invent another spot unless I give permission.
No god-modding.
Be reasonable.
Try to make your posts longer than a sentence.
Creativity folks! Use it!
Try not to, like, destroy Uncle Rick's World. Don't break anything that's canon.
Grammer. Grammer, please. I get a few mistakes here and there, but not everywhere!
Try to even out the genders. 
LGBT+ is allowed. I’m supportive!
Romance is allowed, but leave it at kissing. This isn't a romantic roleplay. 
If you read this all, put your favorite drink in the other section

-------

FORM:

Form
Name:
Nickname:
Age (14-19): 
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears:
Biggest Flaw:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Greek, Roman, Egyptian or Norse:
Child/Follower of:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Crush:
Other:

Name: Remi Isadira
Nickname: Blossom
Age (14-19): 16
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Long, straight black hair with rainbow streaks, which is usually kept in a half ponytail, almond shaped brown eyes, (Expect when she uses her powers, then they shift colors). Short, and extremely underweight. Pale skinned. Nails are always painted a bright color, wears subtle makeup. She wears a white halter top, black leggings, black combat boots. A pale blue kimono over her top. Wears two silver rings, one on each ring finger. A cherry blossom clip in her hair.
Personality:Remi is extremely sarcastic, and has a huge temper. She is also very confident and isn't afraid of much. She has a bit of a superiority complex and acts like she's better than anyone else. In reality, Remi is insecure, but would never let anyone see it. Her confidence hides a lot of emotional scars. It's hard to get close to her, but if you manage to become her friend, or ever her lover, she will never let you go. She's brave but to the point of recklessness. She's also determined to reach her goals.Remi is an excellent liar and would take a secret to her grave
Likes: Sunsets, sweet food, the ocean, stars, attention, baking, swordplay, fencing
Dislikes:The Dark, being unarmed, Sexism, archery, being caught off guard, messes.
Fears:Flying, Planes, Closed spaces, and Failure
Biggest Flaw: Her Insecurity
Strengths: Remi is an excellent swordswomen, and she's flexible and quick. Excellent baker
Weaknesses: Very weak, her attitude, stamina
Greek, Roman, Egyptian or Norse: Norse
Child/Follower of: Daughter of Heimdall
Abilities: Manipulate parts of the Bifrost, using it as a weapon. Force example, she can use the blast pieces of the Video at from her gands
Weapons: Twin Bone Steel Katanas
Crush: Open
Backstory:No one knows, the only thing she'll say is that she died in the aftermath of the bombing of Hiroshima. (She died during WWII)
Other: White Chocolate Mocha

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save child of a greek god

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#PrettyLittleLaur

(Pretty Inactive Right Now bc of school)

athenabird158

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Save a magician from the House of Life!

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

the liar queen burns

#RememberHurricane

≪I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Save child of Roman god.  

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium

(Siggy WIP)

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save roman god.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

frostdawn272

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FORM GOT DELETED UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. 

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Can you save Greek if Aurelia's save expires? Oh yeah, and welcome back Aurelia!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

frostdawn272

Thanks!

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

I really, really do not want to sound annoying. I’m super sorry If this does, but cause she is a Norse kid, why does she have katanas. I was guessing like seaxes (it’s a Viking knife) or something. Again, apologies if I sound like a complete and total .......

• Posted at:

Arl

lil'Axle/PostWork

(He/Him/Boi)

remember kids:

Wear your seatbelt!

It's not stupid If it works!”-Alec Steele, 2k17

#NKT

#cringelord

Fall in to the gray side...

(Devin, Edwin, Axel, Jayden, Lyra, Bryson, Nurko, Smoke)

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save any spot if it expires~

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

frostdawn272

FORM:

Form

Name: Kiah Nixie
Nickname: Nixie maybe?
Age (14-19): 16
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: She has hair down to her mid-back. Her hair is ombre brown to blond and is wavy. She usually keeps her hair in a Katniss dutch braid or a ponytail. She wears side striped black and white leggings with Adidas Superstars. She has a loose fitting pink shirt close to being a crop top. She also has a charm bracelet her dad gave her before he passed away. She's gorgeous with eyes that never seem to be the same color and if you couldn't guess, she's Aphrodite's daughter.
Personality: She's fierce, and crossing her would never be a good idea. She uses how pretty she is, turns it against you, convinces you everything you're doing is completely wrong, then tells you she was just kidding. She is kind though and one of her biggest flaws is that she can't kill someone that she knows and has at least a semi-good impression of. She will mess with you though, she'll MESS YOU UP. For instance, if someone walked up to her and punched her, you'll be flat on your back screaming apologies while she holds a knife to your throat. Of course, if you're bigger than her and she can't get you back right away, she's wicked smart and will pretend to laugh it off, but find some way to get you back. She only lets someone she really trusts in her life, and that person used to be her dad but he died. She has a lot of trouble letting people in and because of this she can come off as cold-hearted. She's very loyal to the friends that she does have, and would NEVER betray them. She does smile a lot but it's usually a way to get people confused. She's also very extroverted and very likable despite the fact that she knows 100 different ways to kill you. She can also be very sarcastic....
Likes: Proving stereotypes wrong, penguins, Aphrodite Cabin (She loves it even though she doesn't fit the mold, and everyone there loves her as well.), Violin, Gymnastics (she's very flexible and used to do gymnastics) and her weapons.
Dislikes: Sexism, when people realize she's in the Aphrodite cabin and immediately thinks she's bubbly and airheaded (Although she does enjoy introducing herself to people with all the stereotypes out front so she can surprise them.), Snakes, bugs, storms (they make her FLIP OUT), and people who she isn't sure if she can trust. AND BULLIES.....
Fears: Letting people down, bullies, and her past. (Aside from snakes, bugs, people she isn't sure if she can trust, and storms.)
Biggest Flaw: She can't kill someone she's met and she semi-likes.
Strengths: She can fight in every way and specializes in hand-to-hand combat and archery. She's also very diplomatic, and at the same time can start an argument as easily as finish one. Her beauty is also one of the big strengths that she uses to her advantage. She, going with her charm speak, is also a really good liar and has a great poker face.
Weaknesses: She isn't the best at swordplay, can come off as coldhearted, has a bit of an attitude.
Greek, Roman, Egyptian or Norse: Greek
Child/Follower of Aphrodite
Abilities: Very strong charm speak
Weapons: A bow that she can use very well, and a dagger she can use sort of well.
Crush: OPEN
Other: Spuh RITE (Sprite XD)

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

athenabird158

Kiah accepted! Wow this idea is popular ... idk why lol should I double the spots? Make it two from each groups?

Also, I forget who asked Bc I’m dumb, Remi fights with katanas because even though her father s a Norse god, her mother was Japanese. So she seems fighting with the katanas as a way of balancing both aspects of her family. 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

athleticbear159

Yes pls do! I'll make my character.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

If you do double please save warrior if Valhalla!

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

If you double please save magician!

• Posted at:

Lana's alt

"Brick, brick, brick, brick, brick, brick;

It's fun!" ~Phineas and Ferb

I'm making a new gang member, but shhhh! Don't tell the rest of my gang! His name is:

Mr. Cellophane.

He posts in white ink.

athleticbear159

Oh yeah and she's female

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

frostdawn272

There's technically

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

athenabird158

Okay so I’ll double the spots. But I’ll start the roleplay when there’s one from each group

Greek:

1) Taken by Aurelia 

2)Saved by Bear

Roman:

1) Saved by Peace Kraken

2) Saved by Luana

Egyptian:

1) Saved by Arial

2) Saved by Lana

Norse: 

1) Taken by me

2)  Saved by Jokester

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

mermaidfairy2030

My character is a male follower of Thoth. Putting this here for a quick reference.

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

the liar queen burns

#RememberHurricane

≪I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

athleticbear159

Here's my form. Sorry, it's really long!

Name: Eve Vlantis

Nickname: Her friends call her Evie or Eve.

Age: 16, has been at camp since age 11 so she knows her way around with her eyes closed.

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: Eve has smooth, beautiful golden-brown hair with caramel and golden highlights that trace through it naturally. Her hair falls in soft waves to her mid back, she ties it up in a high ponytail or ties it in two long dutch braids to keep it out of her face. Her eyes are blue like every Hermes child. They’re icy blue with sea-green rims and both sea green and teal specks sprinkle throughout the ice-blue color. Her eyelashes are long and dark, contrasting well with her light eyes. She has neat, trim eyebrows, and dark freckles are spread from her nose to her cheeks. She’s tan, a bit darker from spending a ton of time outside, and has a very athletic build. She’s muscular(but not incredibly visible) and very fast. She’s also short, around 5’2 or 5’1, and hates it when people make fun of her. She calls herself funsized, and is very pretty.

Personality: Eve is decently hard to describe. She’s extremely athletic and has never struggled with sports, her best and favorites are soccer, lacrosse, and swim. She’s a bit tomboyish though she is a feminist, and has a lot of energy. She’s a fighter, not a lover, though she is very loyal and passionate about things and people she loves. If you make fun of her or tease her(especially about her size, she’s very sensitive about that), you’ll probably end up with a concussion and broken legs in the infirmary forgetting who you are. She’s very strong-willed, both physically and mentally, though she’s more of an act-before-you-think kinda person. Eve’s brave and daring to the point where she gets reckless and possessive sometimes. She’s over-competitive(VERY) and can be brash at times. She’s impatient and has a bit of a short temper. She also is very mischievous and enjoys a good prank.

Likes: sports, running, camping, the outdoors, cute boys(haha), equality, pranking, and pointy objects, winning.

Dislikes: Sexism(she’s a feminist and believes in equality), staying put for more than 10 seconds, small spaces, being alone, having no power over something, losing

Fears: Being alone, she hates it, and being left behind or forgotten, and not coming in first. She hates not winning.

Biggest Flaw: Power, just like her brother Luke. She likes even the tiniest smidge of influence and hates when she doesn’t have any power or say over something, though she doesn’t let this corrupt her life like Luke. Has a bit of hubris, deadly pride.

Strengths: She’s an excellent fighter and is trained to do judo and karate. She is great with hand to hand combat, especially with daggers. She’s exceptional with a sword as well, decent with a bow. She’s very athletic and can take care of herself easily, as she’s REALLY fast and very strong. She’s beautiful but doesn’t use it as an advantage to herself. Eve’s passionate and innovating as well, she can communicate with others well.

Weaknesses: Her short temper, yearn to cause mischief, and the fact that she hates losing.

Greek, Roman, Egyptian or Norse: Greek

Child/Follower of: Hermes, god of Speed, Travelers, Fuzzy Dice, and I’m pretty sure sports. Head Counselor of Hermes Cabin and has been since Connor went to Travis’ college as well, which was when she turned 14. Connor picked her even though she wasn’t the oldest and, also, the only daughter of Hermes.

Abilities: Can run at very high speeds compared to others, and can pick locks with her mind. If possible, can I add, like, super athleticism or something since Hermes doesn’t really have powers other than running and flying? Oh yeah, she has those magic shoes.

Weapons: Two throwing daggers with worn leather handles that she uses great and a sword that she can use well.

Other: BOBA. BOBA. ALL I CAN SAY IS BOBA.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

frostdawn272

Ooooooh I love your character!

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

mermaidfairy2030

Name: Cassius Romano
Nickname: Cas, Castiel (by the Supernatural fans in the Twenty-First Nome)
Sexuality: Gaaaaaaay.
Appearance: Cas has short brown hair that sticks up everywhere, and light brown eyes. He's African American and he has a scar on his left hand from a shabti incident. About 5'9". He usually wears cotton and polyester clothing, with the occasional linen scarf he keeps random amulets in. An example of a normal outfit would be a tank top, jeans, and blue running shoes. He wears a gold necklace with the ibis hieroglyph on it, which he usually hides under his shirt.
Personality: Cas has a thirst for knowledge and a love for experimenting with new things. He's quick to come up with ideas that can be impractical at times, useful in others. He's awkward in social situations and prefers to hang out in libraries and other quiet places. Before jumping into action, he prefers to create a plan. He isn't good at detecting sarcasm and is jumpy and nervous. Cas is overly apologetic; if someone bumped into him, he would apologize. He's extremely patient and always tired from staying up late to organize the library with Cleo.
Likes: Barbecue, blues, music in general, boxing, Khufu, bodies of water.
Dislikes: Cockroaches, overly loud noises.
Fears: The unknown, moths.
Biggest Flaw: His need for knowledge.
Strengths: He has an encyclopedic knowledge of every topic concerning the Egyptian gods, and has an eidetic memory, allowing him to recall images with photographic clarity.
Weaknesses: He's more of a researcher than a fighter, and isn't very strong physically.
Greek, Roman, Egyptian or Norse: Egyptian
Child/Follower of: Thoth
Abilities: He's pretty good with Divine Words but prefers incantations like 'Constipation', and is an expert at portals.
Weapons: The standard wand and staff of magicians. He prefers making his staff a baboon he named Muhammad.
Other: Root beer floats!

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

the liar queen burns

#RememberHurricane

≪I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

cobraphoenix530

Superwholock I think so

I’ll get mah form in soon (hopefully)

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

athleticbear159

Thanks Aurelia I love yours toooooooooooo!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athenabird158

I love all all your characters! Both accepted ! Wow I love the trash character I created lol poor Remi. 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

frostdawn272

Awe Thaaaaaanks!!!! I love everyone's character's as well. 

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

frostdawn272

I REFUSE to LET this DiE  bUmP OtHeR pEoPlE pLeAsE pUt YoUr FORMS innnnnn pleeeeease

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

athleticbear159

YEAH THIS IsN'T dYInG oN MY wATcH! le BuMPetH!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athenabird158

All saves are open again.

i know how this is a lot to ask, but would either Bear or Aureila switch their parent to the Roman version so we can start?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

frostdawn272

I could make a roman character or that because Aphrodite is the goddess of love anyways...

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

#PrettyLittleLaur

cutewolf230

Sorry! I know what to do, I just need to get my form in.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cobraphoenix530

Oof save again please, I’ll finish the form right now

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

cutewolf230

Name: Isabella Rodriguez 
Nickname: Isa
Age (14-19): 15
Sexuality: Bisexual 
Appearance: Isa has pixie cut dark brown, almost black hair. She has dyed streaks of it red, some of them frame the right side of her face. She has a ovalish shaped face. Her eyes are wide with an upturn. They are almost an amber color. Her skin is dark, but not super dark. Isa normally wears jeans and a blouse. She also has a dark blue hoodie that she is attached to. She has the normal piercings with two extra on her right ear and a ring on her left ear.
Personality: Isa is mainly quiet around those she doesn't know. She can be very fiesty and sassy, but she can get angry easily. She can be extremely kind, and she tries to be helpful. She can be extremely clumsy, and she usually tries to laugh it off. She is easily embarrassed, but she hates being called Shortstack. She will not take any rudeness to her and her friends and is quite impulsive. She is extremely passionate about what she loves and will fight to prove she is right when she knows she is. It is often hard for her to back down from a fight or challenge and she always wants to prove herself. She cares about others, but once you insulting her friends or family she will most likely hurt you. Her friends have to hold her back from hurting someone if they said an insult about her or her friends. 
Likes: Music, dancing, warmth, asthetics, family, War Games with her friends, the legion, strength, pride, weapons  
Dislikes: Meaningless fights/wars, hurt, her father, sexism, racism, being unprepared for an attack, high expectations, being mistreated 
Fears: Failure and closed spaces  
Biggest Flaw: Very hotheaded, her temper is hard to control. 
Strengths: Good fighter, and has a good aim. She's trained in different ways to fight, very flexible and agile. 
Weaknesses: Will slow down if she's tired, no matter how much. Her reflexes can be slow if she's been up late. 
Greek, Roman, Egyptian or Norse: Roman 
Child/Follower of: Mars, slight legacy of Poseidon 
Abilities: Extremely good fighter, has a good aim. She trains twice every week, to make sure she doesn't go rusty but also so she doesn't overdue herself. She can slightly tell coordinates, like Percy. However, it's very weak and it only works to tell where she is.
Weapons: Silver bow and arrow similar to the Hunters of Artemis, several hunting knives on hand if she loses her bow and as her normal self.
Other: N/A

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

athleticbear159

Sorry I forgot, she's also a bit of a legacy of Ares as she's gone on a quest for him once.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athenabird158

Lsabella in!

@Bear: Ah, um, legacy’s are like the great great great great great great grandchildren of gods. (Or any number of greats I’m just being extra)

Ill give Jokester until tomorrow to make the form. Then we’ll start either way.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cobraphoenix530

Name: Evangeline De Sulwyn
Nickname: Eva, Ange, Leene

Appearance: Eva has blue green eyes, the colour of boulder opal (search it up and its the coloured thing in the first image’s rock). Her eyes are large and upturned, and they often look kind and innocent, though with a moments provocation they can turn cold, intense, or threatening. Her eyes are framed by thick black eyelashes. Her hair is long, black and wavy, with streaks of her eye colour often running through it at intervals, depending on her mood. The more intense her mood gets, the more of the colour there is. She has naturally pale skin that doesn’t tan, but doesn’t burn either. After spending time in the sun, her skin seems to literally glow with a gold hue. She’s average height, 5’5ish, and has a thin, graceful build, like a ballerina’s, with lean muscle. She usually wears a black tank top with black tights, brown knee high boots, black elbow length gloves and a grey bomber jacket on top.

Personality: Eva is a very charming, sociable person. Her personality is very calm and collected, even when in the midst of battle. She’s pretty diplomatic, and is often there to settle disputes between anyone. She’s fair and just, which causes many people to come to her for help. She’s an amazing judge of character, and if she doesn’t trust a person, they’ll usually do something wrong sooner or later. She can talk endlessly about subjects that interest her. But even she makes mistakes. She has moments of depression that she’ll hide from others, and she will often put herself down in the mirror. She cares too much about others, so if they end up hurt, she finds a way to blame herself. If someone makes fun of her, she’ll seem to brush it off, but in reality is believing every word of it. If anyone were to compliment her, she would be incredibly shocked, but would dismiss it. She’s very social, and loves playing matchmaker for others, though it more often then not leaves her alone. She loves to stargaze and give her friends makeovers. She’s talented with all sorts of beauty stuff, ranging from haircuts to makeup to clothes. She’s generous, and is willing to give up her happiness for the one’s she cares about. That being said, she isn’t a doormat. If you hurt her or her loved ones in any way, she’ll strike back with twice the force, using her intelligence and wits. She’s trained in combat, and is experienced witha large variety of weapons.

Likes: Stargazing, heights, travelling, reading, art, the outdoors
Dislikes: Small spaces, disputes, loud noises, small spaces
Fears: Small, enclosed spaces, scorpions
Biggest Flaw: Her spirals of depression and her low self esteem
Strengths: Calm and collected, physically strong, determined, agile, flexible, charismatic 
Weaknesses: Low self esteem, can’t stand small enclosed spaces, often dismisses instructions
Greek, Roman, Egyptian or Norse: Norse
Child/Follower of: Frey
Abilities: Elf Magic usage (Alf Seidir), extreme temperature insensitivity, enhanced healing, enhanced abilities (einherji abilities), limited photo/thermominesis, enhanced fishing (I got this off the wikia ^^”)
Weapons: Twin sabers and throwing knives.

Backstory: She doesn’t remember it, only flashes.

Other: Raspberry Lemonade, I hope this is okay

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq

athleticbear159

@Livvy ah yes I just couldn't think of a word to describe her. whoops

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Resave!

• Posted at:

Lana's alt

I'm making a new gang member, but shhhh! Don't tell the rest of my gang! His name is:

Mr. Cellophane.

He posts in white ink.

Name: Ivy Ivanavna
Nickname: None
Age (14-19): 16
Appearance: Ivy has straight red hair that goes down to her chin. She normally leaves it like that. She has glinting green eyes with long eyelashes. She has a long nose. She is tan. She is tall and is muscular, not too much, just like she’s fit. She likes to wear black linen PJs. She has a scar running from her eye halfway across her cheek.
Personality: With Ivy, it is nearly impossible to get her trust. You have to be able to break through her twenty lairs of ice that shroud around her to gain her trust. She rarely talks with anyone, and is normally found in the corner sharpening her dagger or practicing her slashes and thrusts and all that stuff. She is cold and can ignore people in trouble. But little kids make her heart melt with joy. She is constantly helping them reach the top cupboard. All her coldness hides her insecurity. What she lacks in mental strength she makes up in physical strength.
Dislikes: Being social, people, being still

Fears: That the world’s gonna end, that Apophis will return, that anyone she cares about is gonna die because of her.
Biggest Flaw: Her pride. She never accepts any help, even to reach the snacks on the top cupboard.

Strengths: Her plant powers, her physical strength, her will to do what she wants to do.
Weaknesses: Her insecurity, her mental strength, her coldness.
Greek, Roman, Egyptian or Norse: Egyptian
Child/Follower of: Geb
Abilities: She can control plants and rocks.
Weapons: She uses the normal staff and wand, along with her plants, but if anything comes at her, and she can’t get her staff and wand out in time, and there are no plants to control, she uses a dagger.
Crush: The tiniest crush on Cassius, she doesn’t know he’s gay.
Other: Hot cocoa with whipped cream. I have a backstory that will probably show up in PoVs.

• Posted at:

Lana's alt

Mr. Cellophane.

He posts in white ink.

1 ,