Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Heyo. I dunno if anyone remembers this Rp, but I'll sorta just copy and paste  tell you what everything's about here. 

OVERVIEW

Ok, so once upon a time, blah blah blah, cheesy stuff. Just kidding. Hey, you must be the new kid. I guess I'll have to explain everything to you. So, you have been magically transported into the realm of Fantasies. Oh, by the way, welcome. You are probably from a different realm with planets and creatures like Earth, so you have no clue what happens here-we are ruled by a royal family, with a big army, and have different "fantasy" creatures here like phoenixes, unicorns, and nymphs, but they all are shape shifters and turn into humans. Only the best children can arrive at Draughten Academy, a school for talented students to learn about their powers and how to use it. But recently, it has been separated by a big brick canal with swishing water made of souls, which will kill you instantly if you step in it. If you've read this far, put "We will," in other. The two halves are separated as Good and Evil, but there is one tower in the middle which seperate them into their catagories, good and bad. But, recently, there have been a band of grouped students from either side joining together to bring peace back to their school. Will they be able to even with a mysterious new villain?

So here are the rules. And yes, I know this sounds sorta like the School for Good and Evil.

-LGTB allowed. I don't care if you may dislike it or think it's weird, not to come over as harsh or anything but really, people. This is a sensitive topic and many people may feel weird about it BUT I think it's a good addition to Rps and the world. Who cares if you're different?

-Ask before you do things like having a crush, or changing your character or their spot. 

-Be kind and respectful towards everyone. No exceptions. If you've read this far, put "we will"

-No cussing, please, or heavy romance. Please just end it with a kiss, this isn't a soap opera.

-No Mary Sues or Gary Sues. At least 3 flaws. Oh yeah, and please don't make them "absolutely gorgeous" or "basically perfect" since no human being is actually perfect in every way. So yeah.

CHARACTERS

I color coded them-purple is royalty(who don't go to the school), red is the scribe(who works for royalty), blue is the teachers(y'know), Orange is for main Evil students, pink is for main good students, mixture of both is green, deans are plum, and villain is black.

King: open, self explanatory

Queen: open, self explanatory

Princesses: one open, one taken by me.

Princes: two known ones open,one unknown one taken by Wolfheart(you know what I'm talking about Wolfheart)

Scribe: open

Dean of Good: open

Dean of Evil: open

Teacher of History/Storybook Preparation: open

Teacher of Magic/Illusions: open

Teacher of Fitness/personal wellbeing: open

If you've read this far, put "ROCK YOU!" in other.

Main girl from good: taken by me, 

Main boy from good: taken by Wolfheart(same one as before)

Neutral, is new to school and has not been sorted: open, can be either gender

Main girl from evil: open

Main boy from evil: open

Villain: open

If this does well, I'll add more characters. I apologize about the lack of good characters, but Wolfy was the one who gave me the idea to reboot and wanted the same character he had previously used soooooo yeah. Saves last one week until you can resave. 

FORM-This is le form. * means optional.

Full Name: 

*Nickname(s):

Age(14-18):

*Sexuality:

Position:

Appearance:

Personality:

Skills:

Weaknesses:

Powers:

Good/Evil/Neautral(geez I can't spell Neautral):

*Corrupt/Innocent/Mixture?

*Shippable?

*Crush:

Other:

Here's my character to show you.

Full Name: Eve Maynard-Davies

*Nickname: Goes by Eve but sometimes her friends call her Evie.

*Sexuality: straight

Position: Main girl of Good

Appearance: She has mid-length golden brown hair with natural golden highlights that's tied up in a high ponytail or high messy bun. Her eyes are an icy blue with sea green rims and green and aqua specks. Her eyelashes are dark and long, and she has neat and pretty eyebrows. She has freckles across her nose and cheeks, and is naturally tan with a suntan as well. She has an athletic build, very strong and fit, and is a bit on the short side, about 5'2. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick if you make fun of her size, she calls herself Fun sized though. SHe's decently pretty.

Personality: Eve's one of a kind. She fits in with the athletes as she's naturally amazing at sports and very fast and strong for her age and size. She's not a prissy sort of girl as she likes getting her hands dirty doing activities that require endurance and athleticism, she's not the kinda girl boys look at and say Ew, as she's not only pretty but also a bit of a tomboy and doesn't really care what other people think of her. She's a fighter, not a lover, and sometimes has weird emotions. She's very brave and daring as she will do whatever it takes to save those she cares about, and once she has her eyes on a goal she won't stop till she gets there. She's a bit brash and may come over as rude, but she means well. She's the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is mischievous most of the time. She's a popular kid and is well liked my many people. She's brave to the point where she can be reckless. Hates stereotypes of girly Good girls.

Skills: sports, swordplay, exploring, is sorta diplomatic, making friends

Weaknesses: Reckless, over-competitive, hates losing

Powers: super speed, super strength, basically super-athleticsm.

Good/Evil/Neautral: Good.

*Corrupt/Innocent/Mixture? Mixture, definitely not a cinnamon roll

*Shippable? yas

*Crush: open

Other: dont have to do this hehe

HOPE YOU JOIN! Oh yea and Wolfheart if you can post your form for me I'll just see it and let you in, kk? If you guys join, have fun! Thx

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Save neutral person! I kind of remember this.

• Posted at:

Lana's alt

"Brick, brick, brick, brick, brick, brick;

It's fun!" ~Phineas and Ferb

I'm making a new gang member, but shhhh! Don't tell the rest of my gang! His name is:

Mr. Cellophane.

He posts in white ink.

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save main girl for evil and the villan

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Save Queen and Teacher of History/Storybook Preparation!

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

dreamtimecrow55

Can I just paste my forms straight from the last one? I see these forms look sliiightly different but i think all the information is still in the old form

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

Save the other princess

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save a prince and if possible, another neutral.

• Posted at:

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

тωιηιρq
Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Thanks, Bear. Also, save main boy for evil, like last time, please. ^^ I'll post both forms here in a minute.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

Full Name: Kiran Narx (birthname (and title) is Prince Elio)

Nickname(s): You guys can come up with some for him. ^^

Age(14-18): 16

Sexuality: Straight

Position: Main Boy, Good

Appearance: shortish, messy, kinda wavy, strawberry blonde hair that gradients to an almost-red color at the tips; bright, raspberry eyes with a bit of purple mixed in that glow in flame colors when he uses his powers; about average height for his age, maybe a bit taller; fit build; light, sun-tanned skin with light freckles dusted all over his body, but mostly across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose; he has a few red-orange feathers in his hair and brown flame-like markings (birthmarks, basically) on both of his arms that glow in flame colors when he uses his powers, which are really the only hints that he's actually a humanized phoenix (well, half humanized phoenix)

Personality: He has a very cheerful and energetic personality, always showing his emotions, except for sadness and (emotional) hurt, which he usually tries to hide behind a smile. He doesn't like hurting people in any way and typically tries to avoid fighting whenever he can, but he will fight if he has to. He has a heart for helping people and will always go out of his way to help someone. He's a trusting soul, but that put together with his helpful heart tends to make him naive and tempts a lot of people to take advantage of his kindness. Though, he has his limits with helping people, which is basically just that he won't help someone break rules/laws or be mean to others. He tries to be nice to everyone, unless someone gives him a reason to not be. He has a long fuse, so he doesn't get mad easily

Skills: sports, especially soccar; singing; dancing; acoustic guitar; compromising; helping people; archery; climbing

Weaknesses: obviously he's mostly useless without access to sunlight; it may be uncommon for him to get angry, but when he does get angry he loses control of his power, though usually that just means his body temp rises subconsciously while he's angry, but if he gets angry enough his power may just completely go crazy; hydrophobia, he can't swim and he nearly drowned once when he was a child; Also, like I already said, he can be very naive sometimes

Powers: Solar absorption- He can absorb sunlight and use it for various different things; replenishing energy, healing his own wounds, offensive light stuff (like throwing light arrows at people and stuff like that), increasing his own body temperature, and even making his body glow. Of course, like any power, it does have limitations; it fully relies on the sun, so he needs to save and spend his absorbed sunlight wisely, he can only use the stored sunlight for one purpose at a time, so he can't heal and fight at the same time and stuff like that, if he uses up all of his stored light while he has no access to sunlight, he will faint, basically like a cellphone when it uses up all of it's battery power, he has no risk of dying from his power, though. He has healing tears, too.

Good/Evil/Neutral: Good

Corrupt/Innocent/Mixture?: Innocent

Shippable?: Yes X3

Crush: Open! ^^

Other: -We will, we will ROCK YOU! XD

-His father is the King, who I assume is human, but his mother was a traveling phoenix gypsy (never was the Queen), which makes Kiran half phoenix.

-After he was born, his mother left him with the King and disappeared, then the King (because Kiran was an illegitimate Prince) sent a servant to take Kiran to the town orphanage with the instructions to change his name and keep his true heritage a secret.

-His mother left a necklace with him that she made herself; it's just a simple raspberry-colored oval gem pendent with a few orange-red phoenix feathers on a small, gold chain; he wears it all the time.

-He has a special bow and quiver of arrows; the bow and arrows are dark brown and the bow and a few of the arrows have phoenix feathers attached to them. The arrows with phoenix feathers burst into flames upon impact, but they don't actually burn up and they stop flaming once they are retrieved; since they are a big fire hazard, they are only used when necessary. He usually uses the ordinary arrows when he needs to use his archery skills.

-He is not immortal; he did not inherit that trait from his mother.

-He is fluent in English and Japanese and enjoys singing in both languages, typically while he plays his acoustic guitar.

Full Name: Bleiz Malore (pronounced Muh-lore)

Nickname(s): Any you guys wanna give him. XD

Age(14-18): 18

Position: Main boy, evil

Appearance: He has short-ish, messy/kinda spikey, dark black hair with dark purple streaks; dark gray wolf ears with black tips; wolf-like, raspberry-colored eyes with a bit of purple; fang-like canine teeth; tall, standing at 6'2"; a dark gray wolf tail with a dark purple tip; a surprisingly athletic build

Personality: He's a mysterious bookworm type of guy. He's mostly quiet and usually sarcastic or irritated when he does speak, or he just sounds bored. He's definitely a thinker more than a doer, but he can do if necessary, though it depends on what he has to do. He has great mental endurance, but only about average physical endurance. More in POV.

Skills: puzzles; academics; staying calm in the midst of chaos; strategy; focus

Weaknesses: Actually allergic to silver, but only pure silver, and only when he comes in contact with it; While his mental endurance is great, his physical endurance is not, it's barely average; he does not understand positive emotions very well, especially love; he also has a minor fear of heights; He usually starts feeling ill around the time of a full moon

Powers: Force Fields and Telekinesis; neither of them should need explaining, though I will say that Telekinesis is not the same as Telepathy, he cannot communicate with others through his mind

Good/Evil/Neutral: Evil

Corrupt/Innocent/Mixture?: Mostly corrupt, but may have a flicker of innocence deep inside (that may or may not be drawn out during the RP)

Shippable?: Sure. ^^

Crush: Open. :)

-He is a werewolf, but he doesn't have full transformation abilities; he can't turn full human or full wolf, but he can turn anything in between.

-He has the natural physical strength and speed of a werewolf, as well as senses, but they still have their limits.

-Every fullmoon night, he does that involuntary transformation (the only time he ever becomes full wolf) and goes animalistic, but he has some special pills he takes the day of the fullmoon that keep him from losing his mind when he transforms (basically like Remus Lupin in Harry Potter). However, on nights of a "blood moon" (a total lunar eclipse), even his pills don't help him keep hold of his mind

-His full wolf form is twice as big as a normal wolf

Btw, everybody, I'm a girl, not a boy. I'm gonna have to change my hero avatar. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

@Lana-saved!

@Luana-both saved!

@Reve-saved, and yeah, you can just resubmit your forms.

@Lani-saved.

@Jokester-I'll save the prince for you, but I'm gonna wait just a lil longer before adding another character, kk?

@Wolfheart-accepted! And sry about calling you a guy, I just picture you as one, idk why XD

I'll post a list of the spots and my princess form. Btw, the royals all have the same power-each one has control over an element. Whoever makes them has the choice of these elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Dark(shadows), and Air. My character has manipulation of Light sooooo ya

King-open

Queen-saved by Reve

Princesses: Both taken/saved-one by me, one by Lani

Princes: One open-one saved by Jokester and one taken by Wolfheart

Scribe: open

Dean of Good: open

Dean of Evil: open

Teacher of History/Storybook Preparation: saved by Reve

Teacher of Magic/Illusions: open

Teacher of Fitness/personal wellbeing: open

Main girl from good: taken by me

Main boy from good: taken by Wolfheart(same one as before)

Neutral, is new to school and has not been sorted: saved by Lana

Main girl from evil: saved by Luana

Main boy from evil: taken by Wolfheart

Villain: Saved by Luana

Here is my form:

Full Name: Princess Tatym Gwendolyn Fitzgerald

*Nickname(s): None, really.

Age(14-18): 17.

*Sexuality: straight

Position: Princess

Appearance: Tatym has very long,  curly champagne-blonde hair(by very long, I mean down-to-her-waist long). She wears it in a Katniss Braid or a fishtail most of the time, when she wears it fancily Tatym wears a sleek, tight high bun with little braids along the sides of her head. Tatym has chartreuse-green eyes with dark rims, her lips are pale rose-colored and she has thick eyelashes. Her face shape is squared(like Angelina Jolie's), and a "button nose". Her skin is deeply tanned and she has a brushing of pale freckles across her shoulders and cheeks. She's tall and willowy, with a graceful posture. Her royal dress is a sparkly, high-necked gown(if you Google green high neck ballgown, it's like the second one on the top). She wears it with silvery gladiator sandals and silver dangle earrings.

Personality: Tatym is a very sweet and lovable person in general. She's very charismatic and her positive and cheerful personality draws attention to her. She's clear-headed, responsible, and desicive, making her a good candidate as a future Queen or Ruler. Her sweet nature is what she's loved throughout the kingdom for, and her friends and colleagues constantly rely on her for moral support and insight. Thoguh she is sweet, Tatym is dishonest in the way that she lies for her kingdom, and not always in a good way. She can be imprudent at times but her lovable nature usually pulls her through hard times.

Skills: Communicating, making friends, making desicions, being kind, and thinking positively. She's also very flexible and has great reflexes.

Weaknesses: Falls in love easily, can be persuaded a bit easily, and is sorta dishonest.

Powers: Manipulation and control over the element of Light.

Good/Evil/Neautral(geez I can't spell Neautral): Purehearted, otherwise good.

*Corrupt/Innocent/Mixture? Innocent-ish.

*Shippable? yes

*Crush: open, but may not have one.

Other: i don't have to do this again lol

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

dreamtimecrow55

cool, thanks 

here are my forms, straight from the last rp 

Name: Kludd Wolvenbloed

Nickname (if any): Typically, he just has his students call him Mr. W or Mr. Wolvenbloed if they can pronounce it

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Position: Teacher of History/Books

Appearance: Kludd stands at 6’10”, with a very muscular and intimidating build. He has a rectangular body shape and broad shoulders, and just slightly more torso than leg. He has naturally tanned skin, and brown eyes that look red in certain lighting. His eyes are narrowed constantly in a sort of glare, and he’s always wearing a pair of dark brown, rectangular framed glasses. His hair is a dark brown color, with slight red tones to it. It falls in loose waves down to around the middle of his shoulder-blades, and his long bangs fall over his right eye.

He usually wears a button up shirt, usually white, but sometimes black, rolled up to the elbows, and a nice pair of pants, usually in grey or black. His clothing is simple and semi-formal, as he is a teacher and must dress properly for his job. He also always has two silver earrings in his left ear.

Out of the center of his forehead spirals a long iridescent unicorn horn that’s lighter in color than his skin tone. His ears are like that of an elf, being longer and pointed. He also has a tail like that of a traditional unicorn. Its long and thin, with a plume of hair the same color and texture as his normal hair on the end. It sweeps the ground when he stands, and he often wraps it around his leg while he’s sitting.

Personality: Kludd is usually seen as very strict and stern. He’s known to be grumpy all the time and often yells at his students and has been known to threaten to throw students out the window. He often seems tired and generally done with life. But really, he’s a very kind person who cares a lot about people, especially his students. He may seem unapproachable but as long as you can be respectful towards him, he’ll be kind towards you.

Kludd has always been and intelligent person and knows how to handle himself in just about any situation. He’s a very gifted teacher despite only having been doing it for a few years now. He’s hardworking and determined, and has the qualities of a good leader. Despite his bad attitude, his lessons are engaging and easy to follow, and he always makes sure everyone understands.

Powers: He has healing magic, and is able to manipulate objects (levitating them, moving them, and transforming them within reason)

Skills: Kludd is athletic and strong as well as intelligent, and he’s very good at his job and magic.

Weaknesses: His cold nature and angry disposition make a lot of people scared of him, and sometimes he finds it hard to interact with people. He also can have a bit of a nasty temper, and has an occasional fit of rage.

Good or Evil?: Good

Corrupt or innocent (this is like exactly the same, ikr)?: Corrupt-ish. He’s not bad, just well versed in the negative aspects of life and can’t really be qualified as innocent anymore.

Shippable?: Nah, he has a partner and all of you guys are probably way younger than him.

Crush: N/A. His partner/boyfriend is named Rory.

Other: Fantasy Realm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Queen Dione

Nickname(if any): If she must be addressed formally by someone serving her, she prefers “Your Highness”, but otherwise simply wants people to refer to her by her given title.

Position: Queen

Appearance: Dione is a tall and mostly slender woman, with a bit of a motherly figure, slightly wide hips for her frame and a slightly above average bust. She has notably darker skin than the other members of the royal family, being a medium brown tone. She has curly, dark brown hair that falls in curls down to the ends of her shoulder-blades, though it is often worn up in an updo or low bun. Her eyes are a light brown color, and her well-proportioned features are accentuated with just a hint of makeup. Her attire always leans towards formal, usually wearing dresses, though not ones that are overly large or fancy. Just a simple dress with a blazer over it with some plain heels. She likes pale and pastel-ish colors the most, and generally avoids dark things, as she feels it washes out her features. On special occasions she will wear a more formal dress, but usually not.

Personality: Dione is known as a very benevolent queen, who would do anything for her subjects. She is well liked in the kingdom, and is known for her peaceful resolution of issues. In personal interactions with her, she is always polite and conducts herself well. She seems to care deeply about people, even strangers, and takes time for everyone if she can. When stressed, which is somewhat often, she tends to just busy herself with everything, which doesn’t really help. Often her schedule gets really tight and she ends up rushing places and such. But she has never been late in her life. Though she has a lot of patience and tolerance for stress, sometimes she just breaks down, and can shut down for a day or so before trying to resume life. She also can get migraines at times that prevent her from doing much of anything.

Powers:

~Peace Inducement – She can take away the rage of others, allowing them to become peaceful and think more rationally. She can do it most effectively in small groups or on individuals, and also in crowds to a lesser extent. This does not change them permanently, and does not alter their views in any fashion, just makes them calmer for a period.

~Power Dilution/Deflection – She can lessen the effects of another’s powers, or deflect attacks that are related to someone else’s powers. The dilution can only be done to a degree, and she cannot completely nullify someone’s abilities. The deflection does send the attack somewhere else, so it may still be destructive, and she has to be pretty close to the attacker.

Skills: Dione is good at swiftly and peacefully resolving arguments and conflicts of all types. She also can be essentially crippled by her migraines at inconvenient times.

Weaknesses: Her bad method of coping with stress just leaves her to pile more on herself, and her migraines can cripple her at inconvenient times.

Good or Evil?: Good

Corrupt or innocent: Innocent-ish. She certainly knows about the issues going on and about evils in the world, as she is the queen, but is not as versed as someone who has been around such conditions.

Shippable?: only with whoever decides to be king.

Crush: I would assume she is married to the king.

Other: Fantasy Realm

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Oh, I remember this!

Please save scribe again for me

I apologize for not getting a form in last time 

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

athleticbear159

@Lupa-saved, and it's okay.

@Reve- Both accepted, other than the fact that the Queen has the wrong powers. If you could tell me which element she has control over(fire, water, earth, air, or dark) then she's accepted.

@Wolfheart-Oh yeah, if it's ok, can you change Kiran/Prince Elio's powers to an element as well? Probably fire, since his mother was a Phoenix Gypsie.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

dreamtimecrow55

Oh, uh yeah sure. Air i guess? I dunno, none of them seem right so thats the best bet i guess. 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

athleticbear159

Alright, Reve. Accepted

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Full Name: Devany Astura

*Nickname(s): Dev, Dove, or Shadows 

*Sexuality: Straight 

Position: Main girl for evil 

Appearance: Devany has long dark hair and dyed silver streaks that cascades down her back in waves, and it's long enough that if it was down she could sit on it. It's very thick, and hard to take care of but she refuses to let it be cut. She'll often wear it up, so no one can grab it and keep her back. Often it's in a messy bun on the days she's just chilling, or in a braid put into a bun which she does most often when training. She has striking blueish gray eyes and she has fairly long eyelashes. She has strong, and large dark brown with odd blueish gray feather wings and black horns with silver swirl going around to the tips. She's tall for her age and has pretty features. She is fairly thick, and also fairly tan.

Personality: Devany is mainly quiet around those she doesn't know. She can be very fiesty and sassy, but she can get angry easily. She can be extremely kind, and she tries to be helpful. She can be extremely clumsy, and she usually tries to laugh it off. She is easily embarrassed, but she hates being called Shortstack. She will not take any rudeness to her and her friends and is quite impulsive. She is extremely passionate about what she loves and will fight to prove she is right when she knows she is. It is often hard for her to back down from a fight or challenge and she always wants to prove herself. She cares about others, but once you insulting her friends or family she will most likely hurt you. Her friends have to hold her back from hurting someone if they said an insult about her or her friends. 

Skills: She's smart, she loves sports and any competition. She's learned how to play the guitar and has a really good singing voice. She does have good charisma and can be extremely convincing when she wants to be.  

Weaknesses: Her friends, and her temper

Powers: Flying - Soaring high above the clouds. Darkness - Basically turning shadows into a cannonball like a thing, hiding in the shadows, making shadow copies of herself, making a sort of camouflage or shield with shadows.

Good/Evil/Neutral(geez I can't spell Neutral): Evil 

*Corrupt/Innocent/Mixture?: Seems innocent, actually corrupt 

*Shippable?: Yes! 

*Crush: Kiran, I think it was 

Other: We will, we will rock you! 

-- I modeled her a bit after Maleficent because she's got an interesting backstory

-- She often, when she's mad, will start speaking in rapid-fire Gaelic.

Full Name: Roxanne Astura 

*Nickname(s): Rox 

*Sexuality: Bi 

Position: Villian  

Appearance: She looks a bit like Devany with her dark hair. It reaches her shoulders. She has striking blueish gray eyes and she has fairly long eyelashes. She has strong, and large black with odd white feather wings, and black horns with white swirls going around to the tips. She's tall for her age and has pretty features. She is fairly thick, and also fairly tan. 

Personality: ruthless and cruel. She hates all powered people. She’s more calm and collected, and very wise. She’d rather fight than anything, and actually has a decent knowledge of herbs and how to heal. She does, however, care about her few friends and will aid them however she can. She is extremely talented in battle, and not a person you want on your bad side. She’s extremely shy and smart, and very cunning.

Skills: Battle and Flight 

Weaknesses: Someone mentioning how she has no powers, or someone being rude to her. 

Powers: Really only flight 

Good/Evil/Neutral(geez I can't spell Neutral): Evil 

*Corrupt/Innocent/Mixture?: Corrupt 

*Shippable?: Sort of 

*Crush: Nope 

Other: We will, we will Rock you! Twins with Devany, and absolutely hates her

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

wolfheart1601

Alright. I thought Solar Absorption was basically a form of Light Manipulation, but I can change it to fire. That might suit him better anyways. ^^

Full Name: Kiran Narx (birthname (and title) is Prince Elio)

Nickname(s): You guys can come up with some for him. ^^

Position: Main Boy, Good

Appearance: shortish, messy, kinda wavy, strawberry blonde hair that gradients to an almost-red color at the tips; bright, raspberry eyes with a bit of purple mixed in that glow in flame colors when he uses his powers; about average height for his age, maybe a bit taller; fit build; light, sun-tanned skin with light freckles dusted all over his body, but mostly across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose; he has a few red-orange feathers in his hair and brown flame-like markings (birthmarks, basically) on both of his arms that glow in flame colors when he uses his powers, which are really the only hints that he's actually a humanized phoenix (well, half humanized phoenix)

Personality: He has a very cheerful and energetic personality, always showing his emotions, except for sadness and (emotional) hurt, which he usually tries to hide behind a smile. He doesn't like hurting people in any way and typically tries to avoid fighting whenever he can, but he will fight if he has to. He has a heart for helping people and will always go out of his way to help someone. He's a trusting soul, but that put together with his helpful heart tends to make him naive and tempts a lot of people to take advantage of his kindness. Though, he has his limits with helping people, which is basically just that he won't help someone break rules/laws or be mean to others. He tries to be nice to everyone, unless someone gives him a reason to not be. He has a long fuse, so he doesn't get mad easily

Skills: sports, especially soccar; singing; dancing; acoustic guitar; compromising; helping people; archery; climbing

Weaknesses: obviously he's mostly useless without access to sunlight; it may be uncommon for him to get angry, but when he does get angry he loses control of his power, though usually that just means his body temp rises subconsciously while he's angry, but if he gets angry enough his power may just completely go crazy; hydrophobia, he can't swim and he nearly drowned once when he was a child (but he's okay with shallow water); Also, like I already said, he can be very naive sometimes; if he uses his powers too much, he'll faint

Powers: Fire Manipulation- Pretty self-explanitory. He can attack with fire (doesn't have to be already existing fire), raise temperatures (usually his own body temp), and even light himself on fire. Water and Earth elements are his downfall, though. And his fire is more powerful in the daytime/light, but weaker in the nighttime/darkness. His emotions also tend to affect his firepower.

Photosynthesis- He can absorb sunlight to heal any external wounds he may have. He cannot heal internal wounds this way (like broken bones and such). He has to be conscious to use this ability. He cannot heal and fight at the same time, so he's vulnerable while using this ability. Obviously, he needs the sun to use this ability, too, so no sun no healing.

Flight- He can make a pair of phoenix wings protrude from his back to fly. He can only keep them out for about 10 minutes at a time, though.

Healing Tears- Pretty self-explanatory. He discovered this one when he got hurt once as a kid. He rarely ever heals himself with this anymore and only really uses it when people he cares about get badly hurt. Basically, a last resort ability. Also, he cannot make himself cry anytime he wants, it has to come naturally.

Good/Evil/Neutral: Good

Corrupt/Innocent/Mixture?: Innocent

Shippable?: Yes X3

Crush: Open! ^^

-His father is the King, who I assume is human, but his mother was a traveling phoenix gypsy (never was the Queen), which makes Kiran half phoenix.

-After he was born, his mother left him with the King and disappeared, then the King (because Kiran was an illegitimate Prince) sent a servant to take Kiran to the town orphanage with the instructions to change his name and keep his true heritage a secret.

-His mother left a necklace with him that she made herself; it's just a simple raspberry-colored oval gem pendent with a few orange-red phoenix feathers on a small, gold chain; he wears it all the time.

-He has a special bow and quiver of arrows; the bow and arrows are dark brown and the bow and a few of the arrows have phoenix feathers attached to them. The arrows with phoenix feathers burst into flames upon impact, but they don't actually burn up and they stop flaming once they are retrieved; since they are a big fire hazard, they are only used when necessary. He usually uses the ordinary arrows when he needs to use his archery skills.

-He is not immortal; he did not inherit that trait from his mother.

-He is fluent in English and Japanese and enjoys singing in both languages, typically while he plays his acoustic guitar.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Oh, yeah! Also, Devany is Kiran's crush. Or at least, she will be eventually. X3

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

@Luana-accepted!

@Wolfheart-accepted! 

Okie, now I've decided to add three new characters-one good, can be either gender, and one evil, who can be either gender. There's also one neutral up for grabs. I kinda hope that the good one is a male tho so Eve can have a crush since Kiran has one on Devany lel

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athleticbear159

Oh yeah, if this comes in before my next post(or after), just saying, the neutral spot is actually for Jokester.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ooh, if nobody else wants it, may I have the neutral spot for a boy? If not, I'll take a prince. 

• Posted at:

VERONA  

veronan divinity 

[[ I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU WATCHING CASABLANCA ]] 

made with love ❦ 

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

Meep

Verona, the neutral spot is Jokester's, she saved it. I'll save you a prince if you'd like.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Alright! Thank you!

• Posted at:

VERONA  

veronan divinity 

made with love ❦ 

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

I'm very sorry, but can I change my spot from Prince to Scribe please? Just making sure no one else has it. 

• Posted at:

VERONA  

veronan divinity 

made with love ❦ 

unicornwolf33

Actually, I was almost finished with my form for the scribe character. It's just taking me a bit longer because it's a new character

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

athleticbear159

Yeah, sorry Verona. And it's alright Lycus.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

unicornwolf33

Full Name: Ester Hawthorn

*Nickname(s):

Age(14-18): 17

*Sexuality: Aromantic Asexual

Position: Scribe

Appearance: Ester has medium brown skin and a clear complexion.She has intense, violet eyes and light silver colored hair. It is just past shoulder length but she wears it up in a tight bun for the most part. She is typically frowning or squinting at something, and is known for giving people dubious looks. Her features are sharp and angular, with a well defined jawline and high cheekbones. She wears a small pair of glasses and dresses very professionally. She wears a white button down blouse, a black pencil skirt, high heels, tights and a light amount of makeup.

Personality: Ester is down to business and acts professional, if not a little grouchy at times. She can come off as cold and aloof but once someone has earned her respect she can act fairly charming and tends to loosen up about things. She has no tolerance for nonsense or errors, in herself or others. She seeks to keep things orderly and tidy.

Skills: Organizing, compromising, public speaking, speed-reading, can write in several different languages, can decipher what different magic symbols mean.

Weaknesses: She’s inflexible, intolerant of messes or noisy people, weak people skills, can be a little dull.

Powers: She has enhanced durability but only when she is in contact with an object she has written on, clairvoyance but only through books, and can generate an unlimited amount of writing utensils and control them at will.

Good/Evil/Neutral(geez I can't spell Neutral): Neutral, sure the 'good’ students are slightly more well-behaved from her perspective, but she honestly couldn’t care less about this whole ordeal.

*Corrupt/Innocent/Mixture?: Mixture

*Shippable?: No

*Crush: N/A

Other: We will, We will, rock you!

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

Full Name: Ivy Ivanavna

*Nickname: None

*Sexuality: Straight

Position: Neutral, is new to school and hasn’t been sorted yet.

Appearance: Ivy has straight red hair that goes down to her chin. She normally leaves it like that. She has glinting green eyes with long eyelashes. She has a long nose. She is tan. She is tall and is muscular, not too much, just like she’s fit. She likes to wear black linen PJs. She has a scar running from her eye halfway across her cheek.

Personality: With Ivy, it is nearly impossible to get her trust. You have to be able to break through her twenty lairs of ice that shroud around her to gain her trust. She rarely talks with anyone, and is normally found in the corner humming a tune. She is cold and can ignore people in trouble. But little kids make her heart melt with joy. She is constantly helping them reach the top cupboard. All her coldness hides her insecurity. What she lacks in mental strength she makes up in physical strength. She doesn’t like being social. She loves to sing, but hides it. She also loves being alone. She is very proud and never accepts any help. She rarely gives it either.

Skills: She is good with a dagger, she heals people well with herbs, she can sneak in the shadows and not be noticed.

Weaknesses: Her insecurity, her mental strength, her coldness.

Powers: Controlling plants

Good/Evil/Neutral: Neutral

*Corrupt/Innocent/Mixture? Mixture, but a little more on the corrupt side.

*Shippable? Yes

*Crush: Open

Other: We will, we will ROCK YOU! I have a backstory that I might reveal in PoVs.

• Posted at:

Lana's alt

"Brick, brick, brick, brick, brick, brick;

It's fun!" ~Phineas and Ferb

I'm making a new gang member, but shhhh! Don't tell the rest of my gang! His name is:

Mr. Cellophane.

He posts in white ink.

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

Both accepted!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

oof sorry Lycus! I didn't see that 

Full Name: Wilder (Not wild-er, but will-der) Hade

*Nickname: Some people call him Will but he’s known to Not Like It

*Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Prince

Appearance: Messy and wavy medium length (for guys) black hair, extremely dark brown eyes, and unusually fair skin, due to staying inside for long periods of time. Wilder has long eyelashes many girls would kill to have, a long nose, and light dimples. He’s mostly seen wearing glasses with a clear rim.

Personality: He’s hardworking and great at time managing. He likes to joke around, though he puts his work before his friends. He’s extremely organized and tidy and cannot stand a hair out of place. He’s patient, though, except when it comes to cleaning, because he’s a huge freak for cleaning up. He’s not open-minded, and is known to blame others, even if it’s no one’s fault. He’s an ambivert, and would actually be okay whether you stranded him on an island or threw him into a party. He’s usually the mom friend in any social situation.

Skills: He has many skills, being in the royal family. He can do archery and horse riding very well, considering he grew up in… the royal family. You know I’m just searching royal hobbies right now. Yeah he’s good at all of those. Also an aspiring chemist. 

Weaknesses: But you know what he isn’t good at? Creativity. He will literally do anything you tell him because he has no ideas whatsoever. You know what else he isn’t good at? Taking compliments. Or giving them. Yeah he never gives compliments. He’s also really, really bad at flirting. Like, worse than the bachelor. That’s how bad he is. Yeah the chemist thing? We meant literally, not figuratively. He's never good at chemistry when it's put in a metaphor. 

Powers: He has to power to manipulate people’s anger. However, once you use it too much on someone, it starts to lose affect. It depends on the person, but an average of about ten or twelve times, and it starts to not work anymore. With this power, he can give others an open mind, and make them start to see things from other people’s perspectives.

Good/Evil/Neutral:  Good

*Corrupt/Innocent/Mixture: He’s a mixture. Too young to be corrupt, but he’s known enough to not be innocent.

*Shippable? Yeah sure why not

*Crush: Free spot he gives good quality valentine’s day chocolate

Other: We will we will rock you!

• Posted at:

VERONA  

veronan divinity 

made with love ❦ 

wolfheart1601

Lana, you may wanna choose a darker color for your character. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

King: Open

Queen: Queen Dione//Reve

Princess 1: Princess Tatym Gwendolyn Fitzgerald//Bear

Princess 2: Open

Prince 1: Prince Elio (Kiran Narx) (secret)//Wolfheart

Prince 2: Prince Wilder Hade//Verona

Prince 3: Saved by Jokester

Scribe: Ester Hawthorn//Lycus

Dean of Good: Open

Dean of Evil: Open

Teacher of History/Storybook Preparation: Kludd Wolvenbloed//Reve

Teacher of Magic/Illusions: Open

Teacher of Fitness/personal wellbeing: Open

Main girl from good: Eve Maynard-Davies//Bear

Main boy from good: Kiran Narx (Prince Elio)//Wolfheart

2nd Main boy/girl from good: Open

Neutral, is new to school and has not been sorted: Ivy Ivanavna//Lana

2nd Neutral: Saved by Jokester

Main girl from evil: Devany Astura//Luana

Main boy from evil: Bleiz Malore//Wolfheart

2nd Main boy/girl from evil: Open

Villain: Roxanne Astura//Luana

Hm... I know I already have two characters, but could I save the other main good student? It'll be a boy. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar b9b16d5a66

zee100

Save 2nd main evil please.

• Posted at:

Kenzie                                      

Sometimes I believe in as many as SIX impossible things before breakfast

athleticbear159

Both saved! I kinda wanna make a dean to get rolling, I'll do it if anyone else wants one? You can pick it.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

1 , , 3