Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

I just realized that with all that's going on at Reese, Kaine, Eva, Sammy, Nicole, and Aeolus' side is probably messing up what Beatrice is planning, while the others are doing practically nothing...(other than Leo and North :P)

@Chieko Agreed! xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

That's fine, chieko. I'm not exactly sure what to do with Beatrice at the moment, so go for it!

Sam:

"The help is appreciated," I smiled. "We need more vines, if you would like to grab them now, or anything resembling. I can build quickly." I brought my palm to my forehead. "Wait, we have other things to do first, right? Or is food a more important topic right now? Wait a minute, what is that?" Just like that I had been distracted yet again. I had spotted something in a tree that seemed off, and fetching it was now number one priority. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"What have I done? What have I done? All was lost, and where was I?" -Jack the Pumpkin King

#Haven66and2000+posts

Olof, that came in late. Just set that when Aeolus left. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"What have I done? What have I done? All was lost, and where was I?" -Jack the Pumpkin King

#Haven66and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

I'm not sure if that was intended to be funny but I laughed anyways. Looks like I'm becoming Aeolus. Wait, no. He's based off me. :P
I think I was intending to wait for Nicole to respond but never mind. Aeolus is off...hopefully Kaine won't see what he looks like when he hurts something.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

scarletdragon3016

This is going to make me seem very indecisive, but Cain, do you want something specific to run into Aeolus? It can be big and burly, or strong, or whatever. I want him to lose the element of surprise, or it's going to be boring and too going along with plans. :P If you guys get what I mean.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

I can come up with something if you'd like. Are you thinking regular animal or monster? I have an option for both. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven66and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

I was thinking of monster, if that's okay with you. Sort of big, strong, not one that can usually easily get killed. Aeolus isn't OP but he isn't weak either, so he should be able to handle it. Thanks!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

How about a forest hydra? Weaker then a water hydra, but no easy defeat. If not, I've got about 26 different monsters at the ready. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven66and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Alright! Yay! Evil characters for all!

Name: Pandora Maria

Age(13-18): 17

Ability: Pandora has the ability to manipulate luck, and can manipulate anything used in gambling- coins, cards, dice, et cetera. Has an annoying habit of being possessed by angry demons. She can also successfully do rituals of the occult, just like Kaine, although hers are... a bitlot more unsavoury.

sign "Title": Urusper-Witch of Virgo

appearance: Pandora has the same body structure as Kaine, except she's much taller, towering over Kaine at 5'9". Pandora's skin is porcelain-colored, and her hair is pure black. Her eyes are a bright sky blue, and she has an unnatural beauty that she inherited from her mother. Pandora wears her hair loose to her shoulders. Her hair is curly and very well-kept, perfectly framing her face as if every curl was meticulously designed for its position. She wears a school uniform that consists of a white dress shirt, a blue and orange checked sweater vest and a light blue skirt, along with some black, knee-high boots. She wears a silver chain necklace with a pendant shaped like a deck of playing cards.

personality: Fair word of warning: all five feet and nine inches of Pandora Maria are warped, twisted malice. She's cold, calculating, and, scarily enough, able to put on a kind facade if need be. She has no problems with committing atrocities, and once her mask is off, won't hesitate to demonstrate her unflinching evil. She would like nothing else than to kill one of the Watchers, preferably Kaine, but this attitude has been drilled into her by her mother. If... something happened that estranged Pandora from Persephone... maybe she'd be a bit more supportive of the young watchers.  

Backstory: The Maria family, Kaine's mother's side, has had two-or-so thousand years of remaining stubbornly female, raising only one child per generation, and keeping the Maria name alive and kicking. If siblings were born, one of them was cast out to be raised by another family. If males were born, the same thing was done.

What merited such a strange and strict family rule? Their status as Watchers, of course. It was very easy to tell which child would be the next Child of Virgo; instead of black hair and blue eyes, the young Watcher would have silver hair and light grey eyes. The black-haired, blue-eyed child would be erased from the family tree. 

Until the family line reached Demeter Maria, also known as Kaine's grandmother. 

On the 23rd of September, 1977, Demeter Maria brought into the world a beautiful baby girl, more beautiful than most newborns. This girl's name? Persephone. By the age of three, her black hair was so beautiful and silky, and her bright blue eyes were so full of life. 

Yes, that's correct.

Persephone, who had been raised by Demeter for three years, was not a Watcher.

Ten years later, Demeter gave birth again, this time to another girl with those same traits, but within a year, her hair had become silver, her eyes had become grey. This girl was Astraea Maria, Kaine's own mother. 

By that time, Persephone already understood about the Watchers, and the monsters, and everything, even before the rightful Child of Virgo could even fathom such things.

Persephone grew up resenting her little sister, and once she was old enough to leave the house, Persephone plunged herself into a desperate race to bear a daughter before her little sister did. While at seven, Persephone had good intentions, now all she wanted was power.

Persephone eventually succeeded in her quest, and she gave birth to a daughter: Pandora Maria, Ursuper-Witch of Virgo. Persephone pampered the child, thinking that she had succeeded in bearing the next Child of Virgo.

Three years later, Kaine was born, and within a few months, it was evident that she would be the one to bear that power. 

Persephone, enraged, set to training Pandora for the sole purpose of destroying Kaine and stealing her power. The mother and child plunged themselves into forbidden magic, trying to gain abilities to surpass the budding powers of Kaine Ceres. 

And now, Pandora stands at the edge of the forest, sure that she will be able to take the power of her cousin.

Relationships: Kaine Ceres Altera (cousin, assassination target) Persephone Maria (mother, mentor) [Character unnamed for the mysteriezzz] (Assassination target)

other: Return Home Never

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

scarletdragon3016

@Cain Okay, I'll have to do some research. :D  Then I'll POV...

@Chieko Oh, yipee. Another antagonist who looks like Kaine...of all people. You made a lot of Greek mythology names. I think Aeolus will notice that when Pandora introduces herself...I don't think they'll get along. xD

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

scarletdragon3016

I'm presuming the mystery character who is an assassination target is going to depend on what happens next? 

Also, sorry for my overactive imagination but I was thinking...

Since Pandora is deceptive, I was thinking about her not making a "grand" entrance like Beatrice did. By that I mean, she probably should not start off with an evil act. So...here's my very weird ideas. (You don't have to use them, I just like speaking them out, xD.)

Someone in the forest comes across Pandora and somehow mistakes her to be the Gemini Watcher (because the Gemini twins haven't come out yet). She then uses the opportunity to get closer to the Watchers, observe their movements, etc., pretending to be nice and all that good traits of her personality. Then she can turn on them or something. But in this time maybe she'll learn more about the people she was...supposed...to be a part of. And maybe she'll change her opinions, I don't know.

So...uh. I got that out. Just expressing my thoughts. Pandora's your character, after all.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

scarletdragon3016

*Sarcasm* Yay, that post didn't go through.

I was thinking, could Pandora make a not-so-grand entrance, like Beatrice did? It makes it a lot more interesting, I think. For instance, she uses that deceptive nature of hers to get closer to the Watchers, and then she goes on the move...I don't know, it's my overactive imagination, anyways. Thanks...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

flasheagle51

On your theory about the mystery character... not really.

What the mystery character will affect... are some of Kaine's choices. :P

And that's probably what would happen. Pandora despises Kaine like Persephone hates Astraea, so there's little chance of the two COUSINS reconciling, but everyone else is fair game...? Maybe?

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

flasheagle51

so let's sorta juuuuuuuuuust get into this!

FYI Kaine knows Pandora because they went to the same school but she's too quiet to say anything. 

Kaine nodded and turned away, strolling straight into the forest to look for vines, before walking straight back out, her face not disclosing any expression or reason why she'd given up her search so quickly. She unlatched her bag, pulled a length of rope out of it, and placed it into Sam's hand quickly. 

Out of the woods behind her, came another girl. "Ka-hey! You guys got kidnapped too?" The new girl smiled slightly, scratching the back of her neck awkwardly. If one looked back at Kaine during this, they'd see that the smaller girl was trembling and singing quietly to herself, the reason why not clear, but it seemed to have something to do with the new girl. 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

scarletdragon3016

This is going to make me sound like a noob but is a forest hydra the kind in Minecraft? That's all I'm getting when I'm searching Google.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

@galaxian explosion maybe Aeolus can have a crush on Clara?

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

scarletdragon3016

@Vixen Well, Kaine and Aeolus are being shipped, but you're welcome to make Clara crush on him! Otherwise, Aeolus will always befriend Clara... and her brother, of course :). Sorry!

-Galaxian Explosion-

P.S. I have no idea what to POV any more, I'm not familiar with the forest hydra and I'm trying to research it. Vixen, do you want Clara and her brother to meet Aeolus as he's hunting? Just a suggestion. :D

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

@galaxian, I had no idea forest hydras were even in mine craft. The forest hydra is very similar to the water hydra, what with the heads and most of the powers. They reside mostly in the branches of trees until they spot prey, which at that point they attack on the ground and remain there. They are a lot smaller than there counter parts, anywhere from 7'2-7'8. Length wise, about 6 feet. Let me know if you need anymore info!

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven66and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Well, hydras of the Twilight forest mod. (I'm still a noob because I don't know what a water hydra is either, but never mind that, xD.) I'll let you know if I need any more information; right now I need to know 1) the powers/abilities of it, 2) vulnerable parts of it or places that can be used to hunting advantage, and 3) Is it actually edible? Because it would be a waste of time for Aeolus to hunt something that is inedible, xD. Thanks for the information!

@Vixen So...do you want Carlos (I think I got his name...:P) and Clara to meet Aeolus? I won't POV until you tell me, so it's on plan with both of our thoughts :D.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

Okay, here's your basic info...

1) it has lesser abilities to its counterpart, so it can spray poison fumes at a short distance, and it is just enough to stun. Otherwise, it has its many heads(starting with one and doubling with each loss) and large claws and fangs. 

2)it is most vulnerable with only one head, and it must be removed. With the death of the head comes the end of the rest of it. 

3)the blood holds its venom, but as long as you don't drink it you'll be alright. The rest is edible. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven66and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Thanks again, Cain! I'll POV tomorrow. Still waiting for a response from Vixen...thanks for your time! Sorry I caused inconvenience.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

No worries, Galaxian! It's a tough creature to find. :)

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven66and2000+posts

Sam:

i slung the rop around my torso and climbed a little further up the tree, stopping when I found it. It was nothing more than a flower, but I could've sworn that it was some sort of metal. I picked the flower and let it shine in the light for a moment before carefully tucking it away and climbing back down. "False alarm! Turns out it was just a magnificent-" I noticed someone else had joined our party. "Oh, hello miss! I'm Sammy J. Valentin, but Sammy or Sam will do fine." I moved the rope so it was in my hands. As I did such, I noticed Kaine. I didn't know her long, but she seemed to be acting strange. Was it because of our newcomer? "I would gladly shake your hand, but they're a little full at the moment."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven66and2000+posts

stormpenguin58

Clara:

"ugh carson, we're lost. we walked farther then saw a bunch of kids. "oh no, i hate crowds." carson just grins

Carson: my sister and i find a crowd. "oh no i hate crowds." my sister whisperers to me. "i know i know." i walk around and then i just lean back on a tree and see if anyone wants to talk

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

scarletdragon3016

I looked around for anything I could bring back to the others once I got back. I spotted some mushrooms, and—I regarded with amusement—plenty of dandelions, clovers, and…mushrooms. Maybe there would even be nuts and berries around here, or something I can dig up, I thought excitedly, bending down to examine the mushrooms and whether or not they were poisonous or not. Maybe they were; I was getting a bad feeling, as if they were.

I narrowed my eyes, tilting my head to observe what they looked like and scanning my inner encyclopedia, when I felt like the sun was suddenly blocked out. What? I looked up and behind me, where the sun seemed to be beginning to go down.

And saw a large shape, looming there, pouncing on me, and about to swallow me whole.

--

Tough luck, Aeolus.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

stormpenguin58

@Galaxian Explosion i would love for Aeolous to meet Carson and Clara!

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

scarletdragon3016

@Vixen Alright! :D When do you think would be the best time? I think, sometime when Aeolus is done, because I really, really don't want him to get distracted by anything/any one else right now, other than the hydra...thanks!

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

stormpenguin58

anytime is good! their not doing anything at the moment. and i am still waiting for leo to talk to North

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

scarletdragon3016

Hmm...maybe when Aeolus is about done with the hydra (when it only has one head left) they will walk by and see them? Just an idea...xD. When do you think? I want both of our opinions to be on this.

The next POV might be a little late, because I'll be inactive probably the rest of today and half of tomorrow. :/

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

stormpenguin58

how about after Aeolus Kills the hydra he walks to the center and sees two kids he hasn't seen before?

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

scarletdragon3016

Well...why would he go to the center instead of going to his friends first? Wait...maybe he'll tell them food's ready? I think that's a proper reason...just I don't know who is still POVing, and if I do that for Aeolus and no one POVs, I'll be stuck there...

So, Chieko, Stargazer, Livvy, Jokester, Cain, Vixen, and Galaxian Explosion (me) are all the people POVing that I can recall...have any of you seen Chance, Fiona, or Koffee (Kodah) POV as of late? Excuse me if I missed any people. Just, as of the characters:

Nicole, Reese, Sammy, Eva, Kaine, Pandora (?), and Aeolus are somewhere else other than the center, while Delta, Carmen, Marinette, North, Leo, and the twins (Carlos and Clara) are at the center, correct? ...

Thus, if I go to the center, and only Jokester (Leo), Vixen (Carlos and Clara, and North) are POVing, it's actually going to be pretty awkward, seeing that North and Leo are talking and that only leaves the twins, while Delta, Carmen, and Marinette just...um, stand by awkwardly? :/

So, I needed to sum that up to see where everyone is (POVing and in the RP...), so, what do you think, Vixen? :)

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

flasheagle51

The girl smiled sweetly, tilting her head and visibly ignoring Kaine. "That's fine, hehe! Nice to meet you, Sammy. My name's Pandora Maria." As Pandora said the name "Maria", her smile faltered slightly, but she beamed brighter than ever. "I hope we can all get along!"

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

Sam:

"As do I," I sat down and grabbed a sharp rock, using it to cut off a piece of the rope. It would be perfect for the bird trap. "It would be a shame for something to break out among us while we are all trying to survive this place." I would've elaborated, but I wasn't sure if Beatrice was listening. It would be no use for me to disappear now. "Pleasure to meet you, Pandora. Kaine, would you assist me with this? I can't get the knot right on this rope, and it's vital to the trap."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven66and2000+posts

flasheagle51

Kaine jolted out of her shaking fit and walked over to Sammy's side. "Sure." 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

stormpenguin58

well, Carson and Clara are hanging out near where Aeolus is, and he would probably be intrigued to see new kids. i need Leo to PoV so North can keep talking to him.

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

scarletdragon3016

Sorry again, Cain, how many heads does the hydra have when starting off? The internet is confusing me...nine, ten, seven, one...:/

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Leo:

“I’ve definitely been wondering that recently. Why in the world would Miss. Bea kidnap us? What purpose do we serve here?” I smile at North. “And why would you feel so different? You seem very nice to me.”

• Posted at:

✦

օƈȶօɮɛʀ ɨֆ ɦɛʀɛ ɦօռɛʏֆ, ǟռɖ ʏօʊ ӄռօա աɦǟȶ ȶɦǟȶ ʍɛǟռֆ...

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

scarletdragon3016

Without thinking, I dropped to the floor and tucked myself in, rolling as fast as I could as if fire was behind me. The...animal’s (?!) head dropped down, its jaws snapping.

But I soon found out it wasn’t just one. Another head pursued, and yet another one closed in behind me, trying to trap me. I gritted my teeth, feeling like I had bitten my tongue while rolling, but that was at least better than…whatever it was…biting my head off. I had to jump with all my strength, upwards. And I narrowly lost my leg to those fangs, which were probably very big.

I spun around to face the creature, backing away slowly as well and glancing behind me to ensure I wasn’t going to become the hunted by getting forced into a corner. .   

Just then, I saw two kids go by. I think they had…blond hair? But anyways, that must have been a world record for bad timing.

“Stay away!” I shouted, at the same time, conveniently, wasting some of the precious time I had. Something was spat out at me, and I suddenly felt like I couldn’t move.

--

Don't worry, they don't have to interfere. Aeolus is just stunned for the time being...I wouldn't call this timing "intriguing" for Aeolus, more like, "terrifying", but alright. Please don't put Carson or Clara in danger...thanks! :) (I care for their wellbeing, xD.) (That sounded so weird...xD.)

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

Aww, it didn't go through! It looks like you figured it out though. 

Sam:

"Thank you," I gave Kaine a simple nod as she helped me. "Are you alright? You seem shaken."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven66and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Yay! xD. Thanks, Cain. (for the nth time as well, xD.)

I might be more scarce when school starts, but I'll POV tomorrow again...:D

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 10 ,