Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

Hi Cain,

Alright! I'll work on the profile and post it on here. Can't wait to get started!

And do the colors have to be realistic? (Hair, eyes etc.)

And final question: Are the planets that each of us are supposed to be in charge of correlated to our zodiacal sign? For instance, I know that Scorpio is Pluto (when it was a planet, xD), etc...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I don't have to win.

Just doing the best I can is enough.  

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

No, the colors don't have to be realistic. As for the planets, yes. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming." -Tom Hiddleston

#Haven58and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Okay, here's the profile for my character! :D

Name: Aeolus

Sign: Sagittarius

Appearance: Aeolus has a somewhat boyish (and round) face that makes him look younger than his actual years. In fact, his features only serve to add to this effect. This usually makes him look like the youngest person in his group, even if he actually is or isn’t.

He has sky-blue eyes with a hint of steel blue, that are generally round and somewhat wide, and his pupils are the same, filling more space in each of his eyes than those of other people would. He has long hair that goes all the way to his hips, and it is always let down. His hair is the color of International Klein Blue, and with a tint of Majorelle under the right light.

Aeolus typically wears two outfits. One is composed of a red t-shirt, a black, long-sleeved jacket, long, black, and tight pants, and black boots with slight heels. The black jacket is left loosely on his shoulders, without being zipped. The t-shirt is low-collared. Most of his clothes are rumpled and appear not to be ironed too well, despite the apparent formality.

The other outfit is a short-sleeved tunic, a wide belt, plain leggings, and high boots (higher than that of the other outfit’s shoes). This outfit also consists of wide shoulder pads, knee pads, and usually cloth wrapped across both of his arms, that are left bare. With this outfit comes gloves that leave openings for the fingers, and are tight around the wrist. Sometimes a cape is attached at the back of his tunic and tucked into his shoulder pads. Both the shoulder pads and the cape can be taken off. This outfit is more fitted for when he is in action, or just outside exploring. 

Personality: Aeolus’ true personality is hopeful and bright, highly energetic, and sometimes seeming truly childish when he acts like it. He likes to laugh, smile, and keep a good mood on. In fact, one will hardly ever find him in a bad mood. He does not like to worry about anything. He is very optimistic, and brightens the mood around him. In fact, he sometimes likes to pull off pranks.

However, he hates seeing people sad or hurt, and will try to heal them and cheer them up. Likewise, if he realizes that he hurt someone close to him, accidentally, he will not easily forgive himself. He will forgive other people easily, and does not hold grudges most of the time, but the one person he does not do so to would be himself.

In dire situations he can manage to stay calm. But his calmness does not mean that he likes to stay still; in fact, the opposite. Aeolus likes to stay active most of the time, and especially likes looking for adventures.

He is also responsible and will stay loyal to anyone. He is a creative thinker.

Unfortunately, he can be too optimistic, leading to risk taking or taking something too far, something that results from the combination of his trait of liking adventure taking and always seeing the good side of things other than the bad. This can become him being inconsiderate when trying to decide something. When someone shatters his trust, especially if that person was someone he was very close to, he will become cold and impassionate. This “other personality” has a chance of appearing when he is deeply and negatively affected by someone/something.

Other traits of his that can become a problem is his honesty when speaking, which can be good and bad: he can accidentally hurt someone when doing that, or someone can easily misunderstand his words’ intended meaning. He has a very sharp tongue when annoyed/irritated.

Last but not least, Aeolus has no real sense of time and does not like being held accountable to do something. He would rather do it himself, without any schedule. 

Crush/ship: None (Open [?])

Other: TBS (To be specified) if needed

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry, wrote too much again, xD.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

No worries! Accepted!

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

@Cain- I don't know how long the saves last, but I will have to do my form either Friday, Saturday or Sunday (I'm not sure what day). As for my reasoning. I did something to my knee at volleyball practice today so I'm currently at the ER getting it checked out. I can't walk on it, but it's not broken and someone said something about surgery (I dont know why I would need surgery. Can you even get surgery down on your knee?). Sorry, but can I ask for a expanded expiration date? Of course, Its fine if not.

• Posted at:

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

@Kodah, that's fine. I know volleyball accidents well(as fun as it was, I'm glad PE is over)

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

Saves expire in two days

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

Mongoose

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

@Cain I won't be on for most of today because of my parents, so is it okay if I get the forms in tomorrow?

• Posted at:

joĸeѕтer

wanтed dead or alιve

love ya

ѕongѕ ѕтυcĸ ιn тнeιr нeadѕ

deмonѕ тearιng тнeм тo ѕнredѕ

ɪɴ»ɪsǫ

@jokester of course!

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

oof, resave pls

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

flasheagle51

oh and also, can we decide what abilities the watchers get or is there a set list

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

Resaved. All other saves expire in an hour. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Please resave!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

resave!! i have been soooooo busy

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

cobraphoenix530

Oof resave, I have half a form left

• Posted at:

joĸeѕтer

wanтed dead or alιve

love ya

ɪɴ»ɪsǫ

stormpenguin58

Name:North

Sign: Taurus

Apperence: Long wavy brown hair, soft brown eyes, freckles. she wears a red shirt that says i am a warrior, black leggings and brown boots

Personality: she is funny, sarcastic, but can get angry easily, she likes, funny people, winning, being right, she doesn't like feeling helpless, being called a little missy. her strengths are she is cool under pressure, flexible and she is very smart, her weaknesses are she can get angry easily and sometimes does things before thinking it over

Crush/ship: open!!!

Other: return home soon

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

Rasaved and accepted! All other saves expired!

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

I think the title may become misleading. Since some of the saves expired, I assume that some spots are open again?

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

You're probably right. I mite have to change the title later if this one doesn't get far. I hope I won't have to do a reboot though. Yes, some more spots are open again. I'll put them on here in just a second. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

@chieko you get to decide. I didn't want to add it in the form because I thought it would be better as a surprise. 

Open spots:

None, now that I look at it. Everyone resaved

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Oh, xD. I didn't realize there were twelve of us already.

Cain, what/who is the antagonist? Could you provide some information on that? Or is it a secret and to be discovered in the midst of the RP? :/

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

I can give you a bit of info on the antagonist, Galaxian. Said antagonist(gender shan't be revealed) has been in a family of those who support the chaos of the monsters, and has studied and worked their whole life to find a way to stop the zodiac from using their powers and stopping the monsters. After finally discovering who the zodiac were, the antagonist has taken the next generation. What they plan on doing next is classified. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Hi Cain,

That's nice, it sounds like a very creative and willing-to-learn antagonist. Don't really think he/she would get along with Aeolus, but okay. Can't wait to see them coming out, sounds like it wound be very eerie. Can't wait for the RP to start!

-Galaxian-

And thanks for the information! Does that mean that the monsters won't attack them when they're present?

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Exactly, Galaxian. I can't wait either! All these characters that I've read so far have so much depth to them. I'm so excited to see how it turns out. I should probably do my Aquarius form soon, now that I think about it...

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Last post for today!

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. And by the way, I think I'll probably show up a lot on here (more than other people?), so if that annoys you in any way, could you tell me right now? That way I could refrain myself at times, xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

That won't annoy me at all! It's good to know that someone will be here often. I'll put my form on here soon. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

cobraphoenix530

Name: Leonardo de Sulwyn

Nickname: Prefers to be called Leo

Sexuality: Straight 

sign: Leo

appearance: Leo has goldish blonde (the colour of imperial topaz) hair, a lot of it. It’s cut shortish, though his bangs are always brushing his eyes (Like the typical anime guy hairstyle, I honestly can’t find another name for it). His skin is lightly tanned with a gold undertone, and he has slightly slanted amber coloured eyes. His pupils grow slitted whenever he feels threatened. He has angular features, model like. He’s pretty tall, 5’8ish. He has a lean, muscular build, and is much stronger than he looks. His clothes are most often pretty casual, plain tees with skinny jeans and running shoes. He may sometimes wear all black, black leather jacket, black jeans, black tee, mainly because he knows it sets off his looks well. He always has a piece of gold jewlery on him.

personality: Leo is an extremely brave person, first and formost. They’ll often do things just for the sake of experience. They are extremely loyal to the ones they care about, and would gladly put their lives on the line for them. He’s pretty charismatic and outgoing, preferring not to label anyone. He has a bit of an inflated ego, and he’s a huge flirt. He hates to be alone, though he’d never tell anyone, as he doesn’t want to be seen as weak. In fact, he often bottles up most of his negative emotions around others, causing him to let them out in other ways. He doesn’t mind fighting, as he’s pretty skilled in it. One of his fatal flaws is his pride. He enjoys the company of others, even if he’s fearful they’ll leave him. He loves to just sit and gaze off at the horizon at times. He’s pretty strong willed, sticking with his decisions at all times until given a valid reason not to, and is pretty resistant to change. He loves to garden, roses being his favorite flower, and is often seen wearing something gold.

crush/ship: Open

other: return home soon

Name: Evangeline Adelade Peridot (pronounced PERI-doe)

Nicknames: Eva, Ange, Angeline, Perri, Doe

Sexuality: Straight 

sign: Libra

appearance: Eva has blue green eyes, the colour of boulder opal (search it up and its the coloured thing in the first image’s rock). Her eyes are large and upturned, and they often look kind and innocent, though with a moments provocation they can turn cold, intense, or threatening. Her eyes are framed by thick black eyelashes. Her hair is long, black and wavy, with streaks of her eye colour often running through it at intervals, depending on her mood. The more intense her mood gets, the more of the colour there is. She has naturally pale skin that doesn’t tan, but doesn’t burn either. After spending time in the sun, her skin seems to literally glow with a gold hue. She’s average height, 5’5ish, and has a thin, graceful build, like a ballerina’s, with lean muscle. Her style of clothing is loose and elegant. She’ll often wear short dresses with tights and knee high boots, or anything that’s in style really. She can make her own clothes too, and has a great sense of fashion.

personality: Eva is a very charming, sociable person. Her personality is very calm and collected, even when in the midst of battle. She’s pretty diplomatic, and is often there to settle disputes between anyone. She’s fair and just, which causes many people to come to her for help. She’s an amazing judge of character, and if she doesn’t trust a person, they’ll usually do something wrong sooner or later. She can talk endlessly about subjects that interest her. But even she makes mistakes. She has moments of depression that she’ll hide from others, and she will often put herself down in the mirror. She cares too much about others, so if they end up hurt, she finds a way to blame herself. If someone makes fun of her, she’ll seem to brush it off, but in reality is believing every word of it. If anyone were to compliment her, she would be incredibly shocked, but would dismiss it. She’s very social, and loves playing matchmaker for others, though it more often then not leaves her alone. She loves to stargaze and give her friends makeovers. She’s talented with all sorts of beauty stuff, ranging from haircuts to makeup to clothes. She’s generous, and is willing to give up her happiness for the one’s she cares about. That being said, she isn’t a doormat. If you hurt her or her loved ones in any way, she’ll strike back with twice the force, using her intelligence and wits. She’s trained in combat, and is experienced witha large variety of weapons.

crush/ship: Open

other: Return home soon

• Posted at:

joĸeѕтer

wanтed dead or alιve

love ya

ɪɴ»ɪsǫ

Accepted!

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Now that I think of it, I totally forgot to put font color for my POV, xD.

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

flasheagle51

i am suffering from overly-detailed-personality-description syndrome help me

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

scarletdragon3016

Don't worry Chieko, we all do that. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, just put it down and then organize it. Hope this helps!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

flasheagle51

Thanks! Thankfully I've got my Virgo bab submitted now :P

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

flasheagle51

I was going to make a human Kanaya but I decided not to so you get this bean instead-

Name: Kaine Ceres Altera (goes by 'Kay' since she thinks her name sounds too masculine)

Sign: Virgo

Abilities: A combination of item enchanting and glyph magic. Uses many different tools to cast her spells.

Appearance: Kaine is 4"7 and has honey-colored skin. She has narrow shoulders and toned arms, a weak torso, and slender legs. She gives off a somewhat mystical feel, and she stands straight with an excellent posture, which doesn't do anything to change the fact that she is most likely the shortest person in the group. 

Her hair is silver, nearly white, curly, and rather unkempt, and she wears it in a bob that just reaches her jaw and puffs out. The tips of her hair are a color and sheen that looks like liquid mercury.

She has a lean face with a rounded jaw.  Her eyes are wide and expressionless, seemingly taking in the world without bias, though they seem to look right through you at the same time.  Her irises are a very pale grey, to the point of being mistaken for white, with darker grey flecks. She has very long, thin eyelashes, and the veins and tear ducts are the color of quicksilver instead of normal red. Her nose is pointed and she has narrow lips.

Kaine wears little to no color in her outfits, and when she does, it's usually precious metals or gems from the antique jewelry she collects and wears proudly. She dresses in a Victorian Gothic style. Usually, she wears a long-sleeved white blouse and a high-waisted black skirt with a crown pattern. She wears a black ribbon around her neck, pure white tights, and black flats. 

On her left arm, she has a sleeve of tattoos in black and white. The tattoo shows planets, stars, astrological and astronomical diagrams, constellations, faceless figures, clocks, tarot cards, books, strange artifacts and glyphs sprawling above a Gothic manor in which a girl (who looks suspiciously like Kaine) looks up at the sky with no expression.

Due to her eccentric fashion sense and the tattoos on her arm, she is very easily recognizable. 

Personality: Kaine is selectively mute and comes off as emotionless- she averages about four words and six facial expressions a week. She holds herself by the philosophy that "actions speak louder than words" and subsequently supports the group without complaining about anything that she's made to do. She occasionally talks to herself when she's alone. 

At first, Kaine appears to be focused on something else at all times, and she comes off as rather unapproachable. Her selective mutism reinforces that perception. However, she is quick to help at the first sign that somebody needs it. 

Kaine's mind is always active, and she's always hungry for more knowledge. If you saw her alone, she wouldn't look like the strong, silent type she acts like, but she'd look more like a mad scientist, throwing herself into whatever studies piqued her interest at the time and more often than not attempting to mess with forces that aren't to be messed with. 

Even in public, she's very intellectual, observant, meticulous and a great problem solver. She's a good listener and is good for keeping secrets. She tries her best to mediate arguments with mixed results, and she's rather supportive. While she doesn't show any emotion, she's very quick to fight for others. 

Kaine follows unconventional thought processes and does most things in a way that strays from the norm. She's obsessed with everything Victorian Gothic, as evidenced by her outfits. She's also interested in arts and crafts, writing, ancient writing systems and the occult.

If any complex sentences come out of her mouth, they're most likely

a) to somebody she really trusts,

b) explanations of various terms, studies or equipment (or otherwise sharing knowledge useful to the Watchers),

c) driven by necessity,

or d) all of the above.

Kaine refuses to admit it, but she finds herself drawn to certain people, but she's not sure what draws her to them. These people she will trust and protect until she's given a reason not to, and then she simply treats them as she would anybody else. 

Kaine's rather determined, she stays calm and performs well under duress, faces problems head-on, and she doesn't flinch at things that other people would consider disturbing. She would sacrifice almost everything for knowledge. 

Kaine's fatal flaw is her lack of consideration for her own welfare, combined with her tendency to defend others with her life. She will repeatedly put her life on the line for the people she's close to until she is mortally wounded, and then some.

She can also be very fussy and she's a little of a hypochondriac. She has a phobia of disease and when an illness is mentioned, she projects the fear she feels into her magic, producing faulty enchantments on inconsiderately-selected items and typos in intricate strings of glyphs. 

Under her calm, unruffled facade boils strong emotions that she never willingly lets out, even when she's by herself. When her bottled-up emotions finally surface, her negative traits are exposed and amplified. Her meticulous attitude makes her attempt to be dominant over any project or other undertaking and lash out at people who oppose her ideas. She displays a very sharp tongue and will occasionally use her magic against people. This period can last anywhere from a few hours to a month. 

After one of these outbursts, she withdraws and becomes rather depressed. Many perfunctory attempts to fix the damage she's done are made, but in all, she's a self-hating ball of depresso espresso. Expect her not to get anything done. 

She always carries a notebook with her in which she writes down everything she observes. 

Crush/Ship: @Galaxian Explosion, would it be okay if we shipped Kaine and Aeolus?

Other: Return Home Soon

oh golly mods please let this through

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

Accepted!

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven58and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Hi Chieko, I read over your entire profile (in my weird way, xD) and thankfully I saw that bit, lol. I'm fine with it, though I am sort of (and by that I mean completely) out of reality and so... I'm not good at shipping, xD. Care to explain the concept to me and some specifics about it? Sorry, xD. I probably just scared you off.

I just realized that Kaine sounds like Caine, and that Kay and Aeolus are sort of the opposites of each other. Something in that probably makes that work. I really like how specific you made her personality.

And I noticed two parts of your description that really stood out to me and that I wanted to ask about:

-Kaine's fatal flaw is her lack of consideration for her own welfare, combined with her tendency to defend others with her life. She will repeatedly put her life on the line for the people she's close to until she is mortally wounded, and then some.

-Kaine refuses to admit it, but she finds herself drawn to certain people, but she's not sure what draws her to them. These people she will trust and protect until she's given a reason not to, and then she simply treats them as she would anybody else. 

So, about these two parts:

I wanted to know about their relationship. Are they strangers to one another?

And I thought that since Aeolus really cares for other people, Kaine will probably not have to worry about that part too much. And hopefully if they are friends or something, she will hopefully not have a reason to not trust or protect.

-Galaxian-

Update on Aeolus' height and description: He is about 5' 6''. Also, Aeolus tends to like using his hands than weapons, but can use them (weapons) if he must.

And Cain:

Do we have to include a part about their skills or powers? I did not recall seeing that.

Thanks, all!

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

flasheagle51

I'm not exactly the best at it either, but uhhhhhh

I think we sorta just uh

throw the characters together via plot and have them develop into a relationship

I'm a noob :')

and on the relationship question, I'm going to have to say it's your call because I can't come to a decision myself.

I think it would be cool if they're friends from before, but at the same time, I want to see how they'd develop from meeting during the roleplay. 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

scarletdragon3016

Hi Chieko,

Thanks for your tips, I think that probably makes the best sense that they develop from meeting during the RP, it would probably be more interesting that way if they're left to do that themselves (themselves with quotation marks, xD).

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

stormpenguin58

can we ship north and leo??

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

cobraphoenix530

@Penny I’m trying something a little different for this rp... I think I’m going to actually see how the characters interact before shipping any, but North can have a crush on him if you want? I’m so sorry, please don’t be mad

• Posted at:

joĸeѕтer

wanтed dead or alιve

love ya

ɪɴ»ɪsǫ
    , 2 , ... 9 , 10 , 11