Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Name: Delta Marlowe

sign: Pisces

appearance: Delta has a round face with puffy cheeks that makes him look younger than he is with wide eyes and a button nose. Delta has a feminine body type with thick hips and thighs. Delta is 5’3 in height and weighs 112 lbs. He has a pale skin tone and freckles on his cheeks, shoulders, arms and upper back. He has bright, wide, sea green eyes that have flecks of blue in them. He also has long eyelashes which add to his feminine look. Delta wears an off the shoulder black long sleeve shirt which has thin light blue stripes. He pairs this with thin black velvet athletic looking shorts (that go to mid thigh). For shoes, he wears black converse. He has a long,Light blue, layered sheer fabric train connected to a belt that sits comfortably around his high waist. The train has light green and blush colored flowers sitting on the edges of the bottom. (The train is completely removable). And Delta sometimes wears light makeup. (eyeshadow, eyeliner, foundation, pale lip gloss and blush).

personality: Delta is an extremely kind and compassionate soul that has a **** of a lot of love to give to the world.His open heart allows him to see the best in people and he is able to truly empathize with others no matter who they are or what their background might be. He doesn’t like to waste his time trying to maintain hundreds of surface-level friendships and instead focuses on nurturing more substantial and meaningful relationships. Delta takes things way to personal. The reason behind this annoying habit is because he feels everything on another level. Since he is so in tune with all his emotions (often joked about being too emotional of people) he tends to have difficulty differentiating when things should and shouldn’t offend him. Delta is funny; he is fast to forgive but even faster to remember past events and throw it in your face during an argument or justifying a scenario. One of and probably his most fatal flaw is that Delta is a compulsive liar and is very good at hiding it. He picks up on vibes and subtle clues that others often miss and he notices and understand a **** of a lot more than many give him credit for. For the Pisces, reality is often just not where the party is at. Delta is an escapist and a dreamer who is forever getting lost in his own mind and imagination.He tends to be just crazy enough to throw out the rule book altogether and do things in a whole new way. He can be reckless, self destructive, and his need to escape upsetting situations often causes him to isolate himself and hide without every taking responsibility for his actions. Delta is very prone to heartbreak, grief, and anxiety and know one knows why expect the Pisces himself. Delta can be adorable, sweet and honest, but quickly turn to being terrifying, manipulative and a complete liar.

crush/ship: Open (he’s gay)

other: Return Home Soon

Tell me if I need to add, remove, or change anything

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

He's great Kodah. Accepted! I didn't mention anything on it Galaxian, and you didn't have to. It just kind of appeared in the description. The day flew by; I'll make my form for Aquarius tomorrow 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"What have I done? What have I done? All was lost, and where was I?" -Jack the Pumpkin King

#Haven67and2000+posts

Name: Samuel 'Sammy' J. Valentin(pronounced val-en-teen)'

sign:Aquarius

appearance: Samuel stands at 6'3 with a lean build. His skin is almost ghostly pale, but tans quickly in the sun(until it burns, then repeat). His face is a more oval shape, and he has big, gray and often far away eyes that are twice as magnified with his thick-rimmed glasses. Freckles align along the bridge of his nose and his cheeks, and there's a long scar on his jaw line. His hair is well kept, practically buzz cut short on the sides and back and a line of sandy blonde curls on the top. He loves to dress nice, so most people would usually see him in a navy blue suit with a yellow and purple tie(his two favorite colors). An old, dented pocket watch is in his pocket at all times, and even his slippers are shined.

personality: Samuel has an interest in absolutely everything, which causes complete distraction iin just about everything he does. Always thinking about something, he often has a strange way of logic, but if the task at hand is important enough, the job will be done presently. He loves talking to people about his various interests, but never likes to start conversations. Earning his trust is hard, but if you get know his weird ways you will soon have a friend for life. Samuel also has a tendency to be blunt, but his observations hardly go unappreciated. After all, he only wants the best for the people around him. He also has a horrible fear of snakes, and a love for spiders. 

crush/ship:open!

other:return home soon

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"What have I done? What have I done? All was lost, and where was I?" -Jack the Pumpkin King

#Haven67and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Welp I changed my mind already heh

@Penny Sure, we can ship them! Noleo? Lorth? XD

@Cain Can we ship Sam and Eva?

• Posted at:

✦

օƈȶօɮɛʀ ɨֆ ɦɛʀɛ ɦօռɛʏֆ, ǟռɖ ʏօʊ ӄռօա աɦǟȶ ȶɦǟȶ ʍɛǟռֆ...

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

You bet!

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

I'm going to have to create a shipping chart-

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

Gotcha covered, chieko!

Nicole and Reese

Kaine and Aeolus

North and Leo

Sam and Eva. 

Let let me know if I'm missing any. We can go ahead and start, since we're only missing one form. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

whitewolf9078

I have a roleplay on a different forum called ‘Down with the Fallen Again’ and it is basically like this one and Ophiuchus is the main antagonist. 

Im Only telling you because Space Cadet Said something about Ophiuchus

• Posted at:

Kodah

Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

Yay! (Hooray)!

Well, that made me sound like a first-grader, xD...

-Galaxian-

Who starts first? Caine? :)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

I'll start! One moment

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

Neat, kodah. Sounds like fun!

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Have waited for one moment... xD.

Just kidding, take your time.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

Samuel:

I yawned, stretching and enjoying the darkness. Fumbling around with my sleep mask, I stood up and tripped over something. "Man, I have to clean this roo-where am I?" 

Once i got my mask off, I realized I tripped over a branch, not one of my things. A thought raced through my head. Go to the center. Pulling my pocket watch out, I tapped it a few times, but it was busted. 

"Figures," I muttered before raising my voice. "Hello? Anyone else out here?"

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

cobraphoenix530

Leo:

I yawned and stretched, by back feeling uncomfortably cold. Which was strange, as I lived on the sun. I pulled off my sleeping mask to look around at my room.. or rather, what should be my room. Instead, I was in this area filled with trees and branches and leaves. Huh, so this must be what they call a forest. Interesting. I stood and started to walk. All of a sudden, a thought burst into my head. Get to the center.

What...was that? I frowned then chose a random direction to walk in. The direction of the shadows, to be precise. All of a sudden I heard the sounds of someone in the bushes. 

“Who’s there? Show yourself!” I yelled.

Eva:

I was beyond confused, my mind struggling to figure out what just happened.

Get to the center.

I frowned. Ever since the moment I had waken up that thought had been running through my head. I sighed and looked around again. So if there’s more light in that direction, it must be the edge if this forest. The trees get thinner there too. Or perhaps the middle is a clearing? I stood still for a while, thinking, before I was startled by a shout.

“Hello? Anyone else out there?”

I raised my voice, deciding to try and find that person first. Judging by their tone, they were also seemingly lost. “I’m over here! Are you lost too?” I walked in the direction I had heard the voice come from.

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Samuel:

I got a response! There were footsteps coming in my direction, so I met them gladly. There was blur that looked similar to a human. "I wouldn't say lost. In order to get lost, you have to be awake. I'd say that we're misplaced. I'm without my glasses, so excuse my squinting." I tilted my head and stuck my hand out. "Sammy J. Valentin."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

flasheagle51

Kaine: 

"Hello? Anyone else out here?"

My eyes flew open at the sound of that unknown voice, taking in swirls of green and gold light, leaves, and a red bird that flew overhead. 

This isn't my workshop.

I stood up, looking around.

This is a forest. 

I saw something move out of the corner of my eye, and I quickly jumped behind a bush, only to hear a voice coming from the other side.

"Who's there?! Show yourself!"

I stood up and made eye contact with the voice's source.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

scarletdragon3016

Chieko, who's the person talking at the end? I'm pretty sure it's not Aeolus, he doesn't talk like that, xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

whitewolf9078

::Delta::

I sat up slowly and rubbed my left eye. I had not noticed until I looked down at my hand to notice the pink colored eye shadow mixed with a bit of black eyeliner smeared on my hand. I groaned at my mistake and decided to sit up and look around for any other mistakes made to my outfit. Greatfully, none could be found. Now you might think that my outfit is quite...extravagant for a simple 14 year old boy, but I like it and it’s fashionable So that’s a plus. It’s not like I wear it everywhere anyways. Just to add on to the smeared makeup, I wasn’t in my bedroom. And my arms were marked with the prints of the grass and leaves, but that’s against the point. I looked around at the forest. Closely. You know, just in case any predators are hanging around. 

My eyes finally glanced over to the middle of the forest. The trees overcasted above, only letting in light for that certain spot. The light shown through the tall trees and cascaded around the middle, creating an almost perfect circle. For some reason, I needed it. I needed that light like dying roses, begging to be given life after death. I needed it the same way high schoolers need coffee to study for finals. Maybe even more.

Something told me no. Something told me to turn around and run. But netherless, I disobeyed that small voice and slowly walked towards the middle. As I made it to the light of the circle, I could hear slight voices. I was now in the exact middle of the light and people began to form around me. All in the light with me. They first started out as distorted limbs and body parts, but as I grew closer, they grew more and more human like. I glance around at them and then to the light overcasting across my face. And I stayed like that. It was nice, feeling the heat cascade over my body. The way the light caught in my sheer train was absolutely breathtaking. It was just like a fairytale. I stayed that way for a while, just daydreaming. 

Just Daydreaming.

((Sorry it’s so long, I love adding detail!))

• Posted at:

Kodah

flasheagle51

That was Leo. 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

North:

i open my eyes. "ugh why did i go to bed so late last ni.." i was in a forest. how?!?!? suddenly something popped into my mind. go to the center. i start to run, as i am running faster then i have ever had before, i run into a boy (leo)

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

whitewolf9078

Teleport

• Posted at:

Kodah

flasheagle51

why hello there, have I forced myself into a rabbit hole it's going to take a lot of effort to pull myself out of? why yes I have.

so,

to accurately write for Kaine's abilities required me to write a whole lot of other details which resulted in uhhhhh

fifteen writing systems (one for each of the signs and three more) plus variations and I've started creating backstories for them but I've got to run some ideas by you to make sure that they're plausible

so uh first of all, could there be civilizations on the ruling planets? 

since most of Kaine's magic is learned from books and someone has to write those books and I'm not entirely sure the watchers would take time out of their busy schedules to write them

it would also add dimension to some of the writing systems since there'd be explanations based off of different factors

e.g. "root" and "wanderer" Mercurian, which were from Virgo and Gemini respectively

while at their core they're still the same glyph system, "root" Mercurian is a lot more intricate and is a good general glyph system for magic, while "wanderer" Mercurian is much simpler, allowing strings of glyphs to be put down quickly, and it's picked up influences from other planets. it's also better for quickly casting spells.

it works off the idea that Mercurians were divided into two allied groups: one of the scholars, craftsmen, and sorcerers, which rarely found themselves in danger and could take time to create very strong enchantments, and the explorers, engineers, and warriors, which almost sought peril, so they'd have to use quicker spells to be adequately prepared for whatever comes next

and so on.

this is what happens when you give me the option to pick my powers.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

@chieko, yeah, that's fine. I'm not sure said civilizations will be mentioned, but don't let me stop this creative web. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

cobraphoenix530

Leo:

Right after I yelled, a girl with puffy white hair stepped out of the bushes I was a bit shocked by this, but not so much as when another girl crashed straight into me. I rolled over and gently pushed her off. 

"Well, that was certainly an interesting way to meet... I'm Leonardo, though I prefer to go by Leo. And you lovely ladies are?"

Eva:

I shook his hand, smiling. Nice to meet you Sammy. Can I call you Sam? My name is Evangeline, but Eva's okay too, or any nickname but Angel really. Um, I think I have a spare pair of glasses in my pouch if you want them. They might not work perfectly but at least you'll be able to see." I pulled them out. They had just appeared in there when I had woken up, so I didn't really know what to do with them."

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Sam:

"Sam is fine. Lovely to meet you, Eva," I took the glasses from her and put them on, blinking a few times as my eyes adjusted. "Thank you." I smiled. "You are a lot prettier now that I can see you. Would you join me in going to the center? I'm not exactly sure why I must do so, but my mind says I must."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

flasheagle51

Yay! Thanks!

Expect to hear more random theories in the future.

(gonna use third person from now on, too)

Kaine involuntarily stepped back as a brown-haired girl crashed into the boy who spoke. As the two recovered, she gave the girl a once-over before directing her piercing gaze at the boy again. 

"Well, that was certainly an interesting way to meet... I'm Leonardo, though I prefer to go by Leo. And you lovely ladies are?"

"Kaine Ceres Altera... just call me Kay..."

Kaine's voice was quiet and muted and her tone betrayed nothing, and as she spoke, she took a few steps toward the other two, fiddling with the strap on her bag.

Also, at the moment, Kaine is carrying a horse carrier large messenger bag.

It's made out of black denim and has a reinforcing middle layer. The interior is black-and-white pinstriped satin and has multiple inner pockets. It has a strange locking mechanism that confuses most people. It contains several basic magical tools, given to Kaine by her mother since her mom is trying to subtly raise her into the Virgo Watcher role (without actually outright telling her). At the moment, Kaine just carries them around because they look cool. The bag also contains a basic guide to glyphs, which Kaine currently views as fictional. 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Oof, sorry I'm late! 

Nicole:

I heard people talking and I opened my eyes, seeing not my room, but a forest. I looked around, now alert and walking towards the voices. It was a brown haired girl who introduced herself as Kaine and a boy named Leonardo. I came out. "Erm... You guys know where we are...?" 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

North:

they boy pushed me off of him, i blushed, embarrassed. he asks who we are. after he says that i notice a another girl there. "my name is north, yea i know, a stupid name." then another girl comes and asks where we are. i frown, "no, i have no idea where we are."

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Well that's awesome." I muttered sarcastically. I shook North's hand. "Hi. I'm Nicole... Just call me Nick or something if it makes things easier." I huffed. In the woods. With strangers. And I have no idea where anyone is... Boy do I love life right now.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

scarletdragon3016

Aeolus:

Aeolus was dreaming about… something. It sounded like an almost-broken clock, with its sound mechanism turned up way too high. What was up with that? Aeolus thought semi-consciously. He groaned, stirring restlessly, getting real annoying by the loud and repetitive noise, as he opened his blue eyes and saw…

Absolutely nothing, except a shade of very dark blue, except it was so dark it was more like black. The boy blinked in confusion, trying to adjust his eyes to the darkness. The ground was wetter than usual, he realized. Probably a certain someone had put him on the floor again…

Wait, my walls aren’t blue-black! He realized with a start, and sat up so abruptly that he felt a sharp pain on his forehead, banging himself back into his original laying down position again. I really need to remember to do that slowly, he scolded himself playfully. But that thought was quickly interrupted by his survey of the surroundings, once he actually had a fairly good look at it, that is.

The sound was still going. Probably a woodpecker, then, he reckoned. Aeolus carefully picked himself up from the ground, nearly tripping over a rock. He snickered at his own clumsiness again; he usually wasn’t like this. Waking up in the middle of the night in a forest had surely taken its toll on him in some way.

But he wasn’t going down in this place…he thought to himself, grinning. Other people would surely call it “in trouble”, or “lost in a strange new place”. Not him; he called it: Time for adventure!

Too bad my other outfit is back home, the boy thought, or this would be even better! He glanced around. Where should I start? Well, obviously here, but where should I go? He contradicted himself, smiling mischievously. He pondered for a moment, thinking. Usually the best things are in the middle…

The middle it is, then! He made the decision. He carefully made sure that his jacket wasn’t zipped; he really didn’t like to feel like he was held in it, which was the feeling he got when it was zipped. Widening his eyes to get used to the darkness more, Aeolus readied himself, and then took off running.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

whitewolf9078

::Delta::

I guess I got a bit caught up in my Daydreaming to not notice the others introducing themselves. “Uhm, I’m Delta. Delta Marlowe to be exact.” I said shyly as I slowly shook my head to get rid of the last daydream in my head. ‘I don’t wanna be here...’ I mumbled as I looked around. It’s not the woods that I don’t want to be around, its these people. They seem...off. Of course all people seem of to me, but...eh nevermind.

• Posted at:

Kodah

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I heard the boy with makeup, Delta, say something. "You and me both, dude." I muttered a reply, putting my hands in my jacket pockets. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Reese-

A cold breeze drifted through my hair, waking me up with a start. Why was there a breeze? Did I leave my window open? I opened my eyes, all I could see was stars. A gazillion stars in a endless sea of night. Then it hit me. I most definitely was not in my room.

I rushed to my feet. I was surrounded by trees: huge, soaring trees. The grass was a soft blanket to my bare feet. I took a step. A sharp pain flared. I looked down, and sat the rock that I had stepped on. Lovely.

Get to the Center.

What? I shook my head. Was I losing my mind?

Get to the Center.

The voice was insistent. I decided to list. I walked in a circle, then choose a direction. I took off, ignoring the pain in my feet. I ran until I crashed into something.

No.... until I crashed into Someone.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

scarletdragon3016

Sorry, I'm so ignorant. But who did Reese run into?? (I'm so bad at keeping track of every character's actions.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

I honestly don't care who. It was just meant to be "hi I'm a mess" introduction 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

cobraphoenix530

Leo:

I shrugged at the girl who asked where we were. “In a forest I presume. I just woke up here randomly, and all I know is I need to get to the middle. Wherever that is.” I nodded at all the new people before yet another person crashed into me. I sat up, rubbing my head. “Is this like the native way to greet people here? Hey, you good dude?” I offered a hand to the guy who had crashed into me after standing back up myself.

Eva:

I was a bit surprised at that comment, as no one had ever really complimented me much before. He was probably just trying to be nice Eva. You know it isn’t true. I smiled at the guy. “You’re pretty handsome yourself! And of course I’ll join you, though, I don’t really know where the center is, even though there’s this nagging voice in my head telling me to go there.”

Update to both their looks, they both have a tattoo of their constellation. Leo’s is on the nape of his neck, and it glows gold/red/orange/amber, and Eva’s os on her right collarbone. It glows silver, rose, violet, and the colour of her eyes, which I’m just gonna call topaz for now.

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Sam:

"Thank you. I appreciate the comment," I slapped my hand over my eyes and spun around three times, stopping at random before peeking through them. "As we both don't know where it is, I say we go that way. After all, we should make it eventually if both our heads are telling us to go there. By any chance, did you have lasagna for dinner?" My head tilted slightly aa I asked. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Hey Livvy,

Could I make the person who Reese, um, bumped into, Aeolus?

After all, he likes helping people, making friends, and I'm pretty sure he would be pretty unforgiving towards himself for bumping into her. And he could probably help with the foot injury!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Mongoose

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Actually, is anyone other than me active on this RP right now? ...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

1 , , 3 , ... 9 , 10 , 11