Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

*Boom?*

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Flowers bloom, then wither... stars shine and one day

become extinct. This earth, the Sun, the galaxies, and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed.

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

More inactive because of school...

scarletdragon3016

Um...

this is the nth time I've bumped this by now today...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

become extinct. This earth, the Sun, the galaxies, and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed.

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

ARGH THE STUPID POV DIDN'T GO THROUGH

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

confidence in martial prowess perplexingly swells."  

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Nicole:

This was awkward... Very awkward. I sighed. "I'll just ah... Be on my way..." I muttered, shuffling away from the group. 

I have no idea what else to POV...

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

scarletdragon3016

Again? Urgh, that must be frustrating. I know that myself...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

flasheagle51

"So, are you a warrior that brings and acquires rejoice?"

"Well, I'd like to think so." Kaine hadn't heard the meaning of her name before, but she had heard the meaning of his. 

"So, then... are you the king of the winds?" Kaine had recognized the name Aiolos from a book on Greek mythology, although it took her a few moments to remember its meaning.

I'm sorry this is so short, but I forgot 90% of what I put in the other one and I'm not gonna waste a day trying to remember.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

scarletdragon3016

“Well, I’d like to think so,” Kay replied. She seemed to search for something as well, in her mind, then asked: “So, then… are you the king of the winds?”

“I wish!” I answered enthusiastically, grinning. “Actually, it would be really cool if I could use wind-ly powers… like Aeolus…” I continued, “But I can’t really do anything like that. I can’t even fly,” I said, then stopped because maybe she wouldn’t get that I had just performed a rhapsodized joke…a very ironic one.

“Anyways,” I started again, perplexed by myself. I usually wasn’t this hesitant. “I’m not sure which Aiolos I was named after, anyways.” I was going to start into a mythology ramble, apparently. “If I remember correctly…there are a lot of ‘Aeoluses” in myths…son of Hellen, son of Poseidon, or Keeper of Winds…” I cleared my throat, thinking what I was about to say would be very awkward. “Or defender of Thebes, killed by Parthenopaeus, or the Trojan, killed by King Tumus…” I was hesitating between each name and sentence awkwardly, searching in my memory for each name. I was pretty sure I got them right, though.

“Hopefully not the last two,” I concluded, flashing a smile at her. “I hope I remembered them correctly.” To somewhat steer the conversation in a less awkward direction, I asked: “Do you read mythology?”

---- 

You know what, Chieko? I actually grabbed those mythology names from my memory, because I spend time reading a lot of mythology. And Aeolus saying all of that was sort of my attempt at persuading Kay that he knew some things about mythology and reading… something they could relate to? I’m afraid of making this awkward…and I don’t want to accidentally make them seem too close either…urgh, character development conflict! xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

(Y’know what, how ‘bout we say Leo and the group is at the center, just to speed things up?)

Eva:

I used Sam’s hand to climb out of the hollow, brushing some dirt off myself afterwards. “Yeah, I think so too. Let’s keep going in that direction,” I said, pointing East. “It seems to be the right way. Or at least, I think so...”

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᵀ:ɪʀ/ǫɪʟʟ

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

scarletdragon3016

Hmm, maybe that would be a good idea... but if they're at the center, wouldn't the antagonist have done something already...?

Kaine and Aeolus seem to be not going anywhere for the time. Livvy, do you want Reese to come in soon?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

cobraphoenix530

Maybe they were surrounding them or something. Or we can say that they all stepped into the canter after.

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

scarletdragon3016

Yeah, the second option sounds more appealing and appropriate as of right now...thanks!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

BoOm!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Alright! Now to get things moving!

Sam:

We continued in that direction, until finally we ran into more people, who looked just as confused as we were. The nagging feeling in my head stopped, so something told me we had found our way to the center. A loudspeaker cracked, attracting our attention. 

"Hello, children of the zodiac! I'm Beatrice, your humbled capturer!" The voice was high pitched, and kind of annoying. "I would love to reveal myself to you, but I think some of you might use that opportunity to cause me pain, so I won't quite yet. For the time being, you will live here in the forest and enjoy your time. Any trying to escape will result in your immediate disposal, after the second time, that is. A change of clothes is provided for you on one of the twelve trees surrounding you. Find your sign, and that's yours. Have a nice life, my lovelies, because you'll be here for most of it!"

The loudspeaker cracked again, and I was more confused than when I started. Children of the zodiac? Stuck here for life?! Capturer?! I looked around at the trees, which did in fact have basic outfits on them. Some were tee shirts and pants, while others were tee shirts and ankle length skirts. Mine was beige. I gave it one glance and threw it back on the tree. 

"I will not wear that for some crazy who took me away from my family and suits!" I declared, assuming this Beatrice had listening speakers. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming." -Tom Hiddleston

#Haven51and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Oh, nice name. Just a question: Can Kaine and Aeolus hear that loudspeaker? If so, I'll gladly POV...even though Reese still needs help. So, Livvy and Chieko, I hope for you to POV soon, maybe today? It would be nice.

(By the way, Kaine, I apologize if I accidentally write the name as Cain, I sort of get confused of the two names when I'm tired...)

I don't think Aeolus will want to change his clothes, but whatever. Oh, wait, I think he'll use the funky clothes to give Reese a makeshift bandage, if that's alright with you.

Beatrice has a real good sense of fashion...

-Galaxian-

P.S. Chieko, Cain, and Livvy, tell me when you will POV (Chieko and Livvy), what I should do (Livvy and Cain), and...basically, that's it for now...

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Yeah, you guys can hear the loudspeaker. As for what you should do, Galaxian, as long as you make it to the center, it's up to you. How would Aeolous react, how the others talk to each other about said situation, etc. Let your imagination be your guide!(if anyone gets that reference, I'll be surprised)

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I found the tree with my zodiac sign, Aries, and looked at the outfit. It was a t-shirt and long skirt. A skirt. I threw it back on the tree. 

"'Lovelies... Lovelies...'" I muttered mockingly. "Where are we even supposed to change, hmm?" I asked, hoping to get an answer. I was getting irritated. "I'm not wearing a skirt." 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

cobraphoenix530

Leo:

“Well this is certainly an interesting situation we’ve gotten ourselves into...” I walked over to the nearest tree with my nickname on it. The clothes there were disgusting. I sighed and tossed them in my bag in case someone got injured.

Eva:

One look at the clothes and a frown had already made its way onto my face. “You have no sense of style, whoever you are.” I waved my hands and the clothes transformed into a sleeping bag, then turned my clothes into my normal ones. Can’t trek around in pjs forever, no matter how comfortable.

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Oh! I was waiting for you and Cheiko and write Reese in one of your povs so I wasn't intruding! Do you want me to write his's pov or do you want to write Reese crashing into y'all

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

scarletdragon3016

Ok, I guess I'll POV... this is just a draft. But first...they're still outside of the center, and some things need to be said first and done first...so not to the center yet. I still don't want everyone in a giant clump, if that's okay with you...

Aeolus heard a crackling of something, and thought it was thunder. But then a voice, high-pitched, started: “Hello, children of the zodiac! I'm Beatrice, your humbled capturer! I would love to reveal myself to you, but I think some of you might use that opportunity to cause me pain, so I won't quite yet. For the time being, you will live here in the forest and enjoy your time. Any trying to escape will result in your immediate disposal, after the second time, that is. A change of clothes is provided for you on one of the twelve trees surrounding you. Find your sign, and that's yours. Have a nice life, my lovelies, because you'll be here for most of it!"

He grinned at no one in particular. “Capturer?” he echoed. “Immediate disposal? Change of clothes? No thank you.” He swept his sleeve to one side, not bothered by the current situation despite the semi-apparent threat by whoever that was—Beatrice, she said her name was. Nice name, he thought, smirking, for someone who just said all of that.

He was somewhat confused by what she had said, though, too. It didn’t connect with the current circumstances. What twelve trees? And what, children of the zodiac? Somehow, he knew the speakers were actually loud, but somehow it sounded muted. He looked at Kay. “Is there anything we missed over here?”

---

That's my POV for now, I might change it based on what Kaine does or what Livvy does, I don't know...Could the others somehow move out before he/Kaine make it to the center?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

Well, I just wrote a POV for Aeolus asking Kaine what they missed (since Aeolus never met the people in the middle), so hopefully Chieko POVs soon. I didn't write Reese in because then I would be controlling your character. So, do you want him to come in now? I was thinking of using the clothes on the trees to make Reese a pair of makeshift shoes, since Aeolus is skilled at that! (remember how I mentioned him to be somewhat of an artist?)

-Galaxian-

So, please POV! We'll make it work, xD. Thanks, Livvy!

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

BOom!

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

flasheagle51

I got super confused but now I'm not so

"Hello, children of the zodiac! I'm Beatrice, your humbled capturer! I would love to reveal myself to you, but I think some of you might use that opportunity to cause me pain, so I won't quite yet. For the time being, you will live here in the forest and enjoy your time. Any trying to escape will result in your immediate disposal, after the second time, that is. A change of clothes is provided for you on one of the twelve trees surrounding you. Find your sign, and that's yours. Have a nice life, my lovelies, because you'll be here for most of it!" (idk why but purple seems like a good color for Bea)

Children of the zodiac? Capturer? Disposal? Kaine's normally calm expression morphed into one shadowed with all manner of emotions. Was... was that grief that gave her wide, bright eyes a sudden tiredness to them? Was that sadness that caused her to grit her teeth as if preventing some monster within from spilling out? Was that doubt on the tip of her tongue that caused her to hold it? Was it fear that turned that calm, unruffled presence, that fairy girl, into a shattered, grimy mirror, reflecting aspects of this world one would rather not see? 

Beside her, Aiolos spoke.  “Capturer? Immediate disposal? Change of clothes? No thank you.” Kaine shut her eyes, trying to will her composure back and laugh it off like Aiolos, to no avail. She just stood there, shuddering, fists clenched at her side, staring downwards at the ground with the realization that chilled her to the core. I'm never going back. Everything I have now is everything I will ever have, and I won't be able to say my final goodbyes to-

“Is there anything we missed over here?”

Kaine simply shook her head, taking long, deep breaths in an attempt not to cry. Soon, she managed to calm herself enough... to shift into something else.

"We should go find the trees." Kaine's expression had shifted once again, from a tempest of emotions to a cold, expressionless glare. Something about this change in emotion was a bit... off. As in, it didn't seem natural. As if something else was trapped inside of the white-haired girl and almost escaped, and she'd just manage to reseal the exits.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

My pove didn’t go through an I don’t feel like making another right now

so you’ll have to wait

• Posted at:

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

scarletdragon3016

Aeolus looked curiously at Kaine, observing her change of expressions. Was something bothering her?

“We should go find the trees,” she said, after composing herself quickly. Aeolus was impressed; if he was affected that much, he wouldn’t be able to get back to being that calm so quickly.

He continued to regard her curiously, but replied, “Okay.” He couldn’t hold back his concern any more, and he blurted out, “Are you alright?” then regretted it as soon as the words slipped out of his mouth.

--

Livvy, them going to find the trees would be a good time for Reese to come in...just a suggestion?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

flasheagle51

"Okay." Kaine glanced around the wooded area, trying to puzzle out the right way to go. "Are you alright?" said Aiolos, and she turned to face him, simply saying the words, "Never better." Her voice, too, had changed, providing even more evidence that she wasn't exactly the same as she was before the announcement. She gestured towards the path. "We should keep following that. Beatrice probably thought that to be the most obvious path towards the tries."

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

athenabird158

Reese~

The voice in the trees had said something about finding more trees with signs? I started to wander away from the group, every step in pain, leaving a trail of bloody footprints behind me. That.... that probably was bad, right? My head was fuzzy, and thinking was hard. That could be from blood loss, right? I wasn't a healer, I was an artist for goodness sake. 

I stumbled along and finally crashed to the ground. I looked up and saw two figures. I thought one was a girl and the other a guy, but my vision was slightly hazy. "Bloody heck. " I hissed, then meet eyes with the maybe? guy. "Hello, mate. Sorry to crash in and all.... but Im not doing so good."

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

scarletdragon3016

Hi Livvy,

I hope Kaine reacts soon, xD.

Unexpectedly, I heard a pretty loud crash, and someone hissed something along the lines of “bloody heck”, somewhere behind us—Kay and me. I turned around abruptly to regard a newcomer…a boy, by his looks older than me and tall for his age, with dark hair (with streaks of blue in it), sea green eyes, and a skinny build. He wore a white t-shirt, a black windbreaker, ripped jeans, converse and a beanie. I immediately started drawing a picture of him in my head, like I usually did, but I stopped immediately because he didn’t look so well. In fact, he looked very bad. Like me usually, I also saw that there was a crimson trail following him. My eyes widened in concern when I realized what it was. I followed with my eyes the source of the problem; his foot.

Now that I looked at him even closer, I realized that his eyes looked somewhat glassy, and his moving, balance, and coordination were obviously off, hence the crash landing. His eyes appeared to be looking at me, however. His voice sounded off and off-pitched, somehow, as well as quiet: “Hello, mate. Sorry to crash in and all…but I’m not doing so good…”

Mate? I wasn’t expecting to be called that, because older guys didn’t usually call me anything of that sort. Usually scrimp, shrimp, names of that category. I rushed by his side, kneeling down. “It’s fine,” I told him, answering for Kay as well, while looking at her slightly, trying to tell her not to say anything for now. I tried to think of what I could do for him—the older boy. “You’re hurt,” I observed, which was obvious…

Wait, didn’t whatever that person’s name was, Beatrice or something, say that there were clothes on the trees? “We’re going to find those trees that whoever-that-person-was talked about,” I informed him, starting to smile as I pieced a solution together. “I’m going to take you there.” I didn’t really mind what he thought of what I was going to do for him; I was going to help his injury.

He looked worried though—or maybe I was misinterpreting his expressions because he was in pain? “Don’t worry,” I tried reassuring him. “You won’t have to walk.” I leaned down even more, not worrying what would happen if I couldn’t handle this, or rather, specifically, him, correctly. I grinned mischievously, then put one hand on his back, then the other hand under both of his knees, until I had a firm hold of his weight. Then I hoisted him up, groaning a little; he was pretty heavy, and I had never had that kind of thick and muscular build, despite all the hours I moved around.

I changed my uncomfortable expression back into a smile, looking at Kay because of me not wanting to look at the guy’s face, just in case he was glaring at me or something because I was holding him like a lady. “Let’s go!” I told Kay enthusiastically.

-

Sorry, Livvy...you probably weren't expecting Aeolus to do that, xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

flasheagle51

Kaine, who seemed to be spacing out, was jolted back to reality at Aiolos's words. She glanced at the boy who Aiolos had completely lifted off the ground, saw his foot and undid the latch on her bag without looking at it. From the bag's depths, she pulled a large roll of silvery fabric. "It's really thin, but it's the best I have." She handed the roll of fabric to Aiolos. "We need to find something better," she added quietly in the cold, calculating tone of voice she'd adopted. 

yeah so,, this is one of her "outbursts" and she's probably not gonna be the best for comical reactions

she has a few other, thicker fabrics with her, but she holds those way too dearly to use as bandages.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

scarletdragon3016

Hey Chieko,

That’s fine, I have a plan in mind to help Reese, so don’t worry about that. Thanks for the help! (Um, why am I speaking to you like you’re Kay…)

*coughs nervously* So, anyways, as I was saying…

-- 

Kay apparently just noticed the boy’s injuries, so I watched as she pulled out a roll of fabric. “It’s really thin, but it’s the best I have,” she told me as she handed it to me. “We need to find something better.”

I nodded, though I have to admit, I was getting pretty tired from the strain on my arms. The boy was probably at least three years older than me, if not even older. Probably heavier as well, despite his lean frame. “Thanks, Kay,” I told her, smiling gratefully. Then I realized both of my arms were full…at the moment. I couldn’t really do anything fancy with my arms like that, so I just grasped the roll of the fabric and tucked it into my jacket the best I could. I would use it later; to use it right now would be a waste. Like Kay said, we certainly needed something better. I hoped she wouldn’t be offended because I chose not to use it right now.

I started to move in the general direction of where I thought the center was. “So I guess we need to go,” I said, directing my words to both Kay and the boy in a suggestive manner. “Like, right now,” I continued. Before my arms snap, I added silently, to myself.

--

So, that was supposed to show how carefree Aeolus is? I don't know, I actually laughed while reading it...but despite that I probably failed...

-Galaxian-

Livvy, please POV soon! :D And is no one else POVing as of right now? ...

I don't want to seem demanding, just that...

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

I'm waiting for the three of you to find the center before I bring in our 'lovely' antagonist again. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

*grins* Yes, once she comes in again I'll have Aeolus compliment her on her looks...

J.K., xD...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

Hey Cain,

Actually, can you wait for a while? I'm thinking of Aeolus carrying Reese to a lake and washing out the injury first, then when they get to the center I sort of want Aeolus to observe the very fashionable clothes for at least a second...

Or likewise, he could just observe the material first and then use it later...actually, I'll stick with that for now! Get to the center, then please let Aeolus see the clothes as makeshift bandages, then have our very pleasant antagonist Beatrice come in and entrance all of us with her very lovely voice...

Don't tell Beatrice I said that, xD...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

XD! Alright, Galaxian. These POVs are fun to read, so take your time!

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

I'm glad they're fun to read. Now, I'll wait for Livvy and Chieko to POV before I unleash my ideas upon all...

Ha ha, that made me sound even more evil than Beatrice, xD.

-Galaxian-

Btw, thanks for understanding! I'm usually the one popping up on here, xD.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

athenabird158

I have a POV in mod!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

scarletdragon3016

That's great! Can't wait to see it...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

*did you already forget about me? Heh.*

::Delta::

I sat behind what’s apparently my tree. I felt like crying, but if I cry, what’s left of my makeup will run down my face and it will obvious that I was crying. All too familiar thoughts ran through my head at that particular moment. Things like ‘I don’t want to be here’, ‘Why are we here?’ ‘You should run!’ ‘But where to?’ ‘Why are we here’ ‘Why are we here?’ Why are we here?’ ‘Why are we here?’ Ran through my head at a despicable speed and before i knew it I was crying. At first it was just small whimpers but then turned into quiet sobs. I was trying to control them to avoid anyone hearing me. I’m honestly not sure if me trying to control them helped or not. I wrapped the train of my belt around my shoulders, creating  some type of shield from the reality I was in at the moment. I closed my eyes, not caring about my makeup by now, and began to lose myself. Yes, I was still crying. Whimpering, I guess.

Crying and escaping is all I know how to do in these situations. And I might or might not be ashamed about it.

• Posted at:

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

athenabird158

Reese~

My head really hurt.

Okay, that was an understand. Imagine that someone was playing soccer and using your head as a soccer ball. My head heart ten times worse than that.

The boy- in my haze I did decide he was a boy- seemed eager to help me. I was grateful. I had been afraid for a little bit that I would have died in these woods. The boy began to talk to me. My fuzzy brain pieced together parts of what he said. “Fine..... hurt....trees... person...about....take....there.”

I had to admit, I must have looked worried, since ‘Fine hurt trees person about take three’ made absolutely no sense. Then, my vision focus for a moment, and the guy smiled down at me.

Then he lifted me up.

Okay, I’ve been told that I’m practically a stick. But other than a little groaning, the guy lifted me up pretty easily. Fine, whatever, I’m a bloody damsel in distress.

The universe was having a field day with me.

The girl, who I had no clue what was doing while the boy was picking me up, came forward, holding what could have been fabric, but again wasn’t sure.

My vision blacked out again. For some reason, I wanted these people to know my name before I passed out. Maybe, then if I died I could have a name on my tombstone. I fought to keep my eyes open, and croaked our. “Name’s......Reese.”

Then, my blood lacking body pulled the covers over my eyes, and I passed out.

(Haha I loved that twist, and Reese's reaction)

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cobraphoenix530

Leo:

While I was placing the clothes in my bag, I noticed obe of the guys I had met crying. I quickly walked over and crouched beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder. “Hey, I know the situation isn’t the best right now, but we will find a way out. It might take a while, but it will happen.”

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

icewolf2513

Nicole:

It sounded like someone was crying, but one of the guys from the group had went to comfort them. Then, a person who was covered in blood, and two more people, came and took care of him. It seemed everything was being taken care of, so I just crouched near my tree and watched, sort of doing my own thing but still listening.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 9 , 10 , 11