Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

My last post for today!

Glad you liked it, Livvy. Hope Chieko, and everyone else reading these, laughed when she saw that as well; I certainly did... I read over Aeolus’ prior POV and then yours, and then I just burst out laughing. Really nice POV; that just made my day.

--

I looked back down and the boy had somehow managed to look even worse than he had when I first saw him, and falling down with a trail of blood behind anyone, looking worse than that, would be worrisome to anyone, I would think. I glanced worriedly at him—all over him. Other than the foot, there seemed to be no other apparent injuries. But the injury looked pretty bad, with pretty bad being an understatement. It looked horrible. I wondered how long he had been staggering around with that wound untreated.

Then I realized that his eyes were glassy, and he was also paler than before. Oh no, I thought. “Stay with me,” I told him worriedly, trying to get his vision to focus correctly. “Dude,” I added awkwardly. It sounded like it would be something he’d say.

For an instant it was as if it worked: He made out words, sounding like “Name’s…Reese”, and then his head slumped back. I had to adjust my arm to catch it from going out of proper position.

I bit my lip, looking back at Kay for an instant for any reactions, before turning back to him—Reese. “I’ll—we’ll take good care of you, Reese,” I half-whispered to him, though he probably couldn’t hear it anymore. I tried to come up with adjustments to my plan. Him fainting had changed some major aspects of it. However, I thought, relieved, he didn’t seem to mind me carrying him like this. We still needed to get to the center; that was for sure. But I needed to take a better look at that injury first, to check, and I also intended to cleanse the wound out.

I turned back again, and somehow, even though the weight of responsibility had been greatened, I felt as if he was lighter too, in some way. “Can we take a bit of a detour?” I asked Kay. I smiled a bit. “To a water source?” I remembered seeing a stream somewhere around here—somewhere around the center, roundabouts. I could only hope that Beatrice-person hadn’t done anything evil to the water sources.

-

Hope you guys liked it! Tried to add in a bit of humor in and irony (especially the water source part).

Cain, whether or not Beatrice did anything to the water source is for you to decide. If so, could you specify what, or at least hint to what? Please not poison, whatever she does. I wouldn’t think she would do that, because then they wouldn’t be able to live at all…without water.

Chieko, please POV tomorrow/soon, we sort of need reactions and Aeolus is asking for opinions a lot…and Livvy, I guess you could POV now and then when you feel like it's necessary (?)…though you’ll probably have to wait for Reese to speak in complete sentences (and think in complete thoughts) until the wounds all cleaned and treated? Whatever Beatrice is doing next doesn’t sound like it would help Reese or anyone any…

-Galaxian-

P.S. How did I manage so much again? Actually, better question would be: How do I always write so much?? ...

Post-P.S. Mods, please let this through...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Flowers bloom, then wither... stars shine and one day

become extinct. This earth, the Sun, the galaxies, and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed.

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

More inactive because of school...

scarletdragon3016

@Stargazer If you hear Aeolus, please don't attack him...

-Galaxian-

xD

• Posted at:

become extinct. This earth, the Sun, the galaxies, and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed.

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Reese is probably going to flow in and out of  consciousness. I have it planned it my head, the next time he’s mildly awake it probably be by the water

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

“Can we take a bit of a detour? To a water source?” Kaine nodded at that suggestion, looking through her large bag again. Evidently not having found what she was looking for, she shut her back, closed the latch (somehow) and pointed in the general direction of where the path was going. "There was a reservoir somewhere that way, I saw it when I left the group. There should be a river feeding out of it, but I didn't follow it in favour of the path"

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

confidence in martial prowess perplexingly swells."  

Hmm...I think Beatrice will leave the water alone(mainly because I'm out of ideas on how she would tap it)

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming." -Tom Hiddleston

#Haven51and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

@Livvy Ha, flow? "In and out"? By the water? Was that an intended pun?

Anyways, sounds good to me. Thanks!

@Cain Okay, good! Just to make sure. Never know what an antagonist would do...thanks!

@Chieko Thanks for POVing! It's in mod, will be coming up shortly...

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I heard voices... There was nothing else to do, so I decided to investigate; curiosity was killing me. There were three people, two guys and a girl. One guy looked horrible. I stayed quiet and thought for a minute. They could be working for Bea, but none of us had hurt someone that bad. I wanted to try and help... 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

scarletdragon3016

Kay nodded at my half-suggestion, half-question, to my relief, as she flipped through her large bag like it was a book. She apparently didn’t find what she was looking for, and she closed it again, while pointing in a direction. “There was a reservoir somewhere that way,” she told me, even with her back turned. “I saw it when I left the group. There should be a river feeding out of it, but I didn’t follow it in favor of the path.” Wait, I didn’t know there was a group! Apparently there were other people…though Reese appearing was sort of hinting it, I guess. And “children of the zodiac” that Beatrice was referring to…didn’t the zodiac have twelve signs? So, did that mean there were twelve of us? Wait, thirteen? Since Gemini were the twins; could there be two people for that?

Along with that realization, I also regarded, with amusement, Beatrice’s name seemed to contradict her personality.

I calculated the location of the stream and the river. According to the indirect coordinates that Kaine had indicated, we were probably talking about the same thing.

My arms, though starting to stiffen, were starting to get used to the weight. This isn’t anything, I thought. Well, compared to that boulder that went crashing down on me that one time…I added, blinking twice and smirking at my own thoughts.

I presumed that Kaine was probably observing like she always did, but when I looked back, she was already walking slowly towards the new destination—well, detour destination, anyways. I laughed at this, feeling that usually I would expect for her to just stand by without moving at first. “Hey, don’t just go off by yourself!” I shouted out behind her playfully, and started running to catch up with her.  

--

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

athenabird158

Galaxian: Haha, I didn’t even notice that! It wasn’t intended, but *fingerguns*

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

scarletdragon3016

@Stargazer

Just one correction; I think you only heard Aeolus talking, since he's kind of the pippy one in the group. Reese is in his arms, silent for the moment, and I would expect for Kaine to be quieter than her counterpart...

-Galaxian-

xD, don't have to do anything. Just saying. xD

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

I stopped midsentence of what I was saying, glancing around. I felt almost like someone was watching me…well, us. It didn’t seem like a threat, whatever it was…

I tilted my head and smiled a bit. “Whoever it is, please show yourself,” I directed towards the shadows around us. I certainly couldn't do anything with Reese in my arms. I hoped it wasn't anything dangerous.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

flasheagle51

Kaine didn't stop, but she slowed down, at least until Aiolos said “Whoever it is, please show yourself.” She then stopped walking and turned around to see what Aiolos was talking about.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

scarletdragon3016

@Stargazer Your turn, xD...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

After a moment of hesitation, I stepped out. "I'm harmless, alright? Just heard someone talking and went to check it out... He okay?" I put my arms up to show I meant no harm and nodded to the guy in the person's arms. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

scarletdragon3016

--- 

I tilted my head. So, it was a person after all. I smiled. “If you weren’t, I wouldn’t have just told you to come out,” I told her, grinning. She was a girl with semi-long, dark blond hair, hazel eyes, and a necklace in the shape of a crescent moon. Her clothes were pretty dark-themed. I was surprised I had even been able to sense her presence. She also looked older than me. Yipee, I thought. Other than probably being the youngest here, I probably look like a small child.

“And not really,” I continued, in response to her part “He okay?” “But don’t worry!” I added quickly. “He’ll be fine. We’re just heading to a stream over there somewhere, and then I think we’ll head to the center. Want to join us?” I glanced back at Kay for approval; I didn’t want to seem like I was making all the decisions by myself; that would be rude.

---

@Stargazer If Nicole comes along, then I hope to get the wound treated as fast as possible.

@Chieko If Nicole wants to come along, could Kay approve? Thanks :D.  

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

Boom!

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

flasheagle51

Kaine nodded, without saying anything, glancing at the river as if silently enforcing that they had to get to the water. 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Sure, what's your guys' names?" I asked, walking with the two.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

scarletdragon3016

Okay, long post ahead. Livvy, you can POV, maybe, if you feel like it fits in...Chieko and Stargazer, I would appreciate it as well.

Second part ready and will be changed depending on your POVs! :D Don't feel rushed, I may seem like I'm rushing you at times.

And for all of the rest of you (Jokester, Cain, etc., sorry I don't remember all of your names), am I doing this first-aid stuff right? xD.

--

I stepped towards the water that Kay had indicated with her gaze. It appeared that it hadn’t been altered in any way. I was glad about that, and I looked around for somewhere dry to put Reese on. Relatively dry anyways. This forest didn’t seem to be the dry type, depending on what I had seen so far.

I was aware both Kay and the other girl were watching me, but I turned my back to them, still scanning around. I finally settled on placing Reese nearby the bank, near enough for me to get the water quickly and not waste too much energy traveling in between, but far enough so the water wouldn’t get all over him. The river was relatively fast-paced. I wondered where its source was; maybe it could lead to the outside world? But then I remembered Beatrice’s chilling words: “Any trying to escape will result in your immediate disposal, after the second time, that is.” What did she mean by “the second time”, anyways? Wouldn’t it make more sense that any trying to escape would result in immediate disposal? Not that I would ever suggest such a thing to her.

First, I needed to know more about the injury in question. I knelt down next to Reese, and examined the injury as closely as I could. Thankfully, it didn’t seem to be infected…yet. But it probably would be if I continued to let it be out in the open in this kind of environment. Bacteria and all that. As well as water, and dirt. Unfortunately, all three seemed to be in abundance around here.

The cut was pretty deep, going in sideways, the good news was that, however, it was a fairly small wound. I frowned. It looked like it came from something as simple as a rock. Maybe he had tripped? Why was he in such a big hurry anyways? I wondered, but that wasn’t the most important issue. I continued examining the injured area. No tenderness, no redness, no swelling, and no pus. Hopefully, also no fever, and when he got up I would have to ask him if there was any throbbing pain or not.

I knelt by the water and rolled up my sleeves delicately, then carefully washed my hands, inside of the nails included. I wished that I could cut them; I had never really been one for long nails. Other than the index one, that is, but I couldn’t really control that. But long nails meant I had to be extra careful.

Once all the grime was off and out, I went back to him. I wondered what the two girls thought of me. Probably that I seemed more feminine than a boy, with the way I was acting. I wasn’t too concerned with that, though. “I don’t suppose any of you happen to be carrying gloves with you?” I asked, somewhat sarcastically. “Or gauze pads? To reduce disease transmission factors?” I hoped that even without those I would be able to do what I needed to do.

Usually I would have to staunch the bleeding first, but that wasn’t the first option as of right now, because there was too much...debris, on the surface of the injury. I swear, I told myself, when Reese comes back to and can speak again I’m going to ask him why in the world he would continue to walk on an injured foot like this! I looked down, concerned. I could only do what I could.

“Okay, now, please don’t wake up and freak out,” I told him quietly. “This is going to hurt.” I went back to the water, scooped up as much as I could in both hands, then went back to where I had deposited him again, trying not to spill much by keeping my balance awkwardly and walking slowly. I spilled/dumped the water—from a low height, of course, and at an angle—onto the wound, in an attempt to wash the dirt out. I had some success, and I smiled a bit proudly. I went back and repeated the process, until I didn’t see anything on, in, or nearby the wound that wasn’t supposed to be there. I wondered how Reese felt, anyways. Hopefully better, and not worse?

I sighed when I realized that the wound was still bleeding, as well. Oh, so he didn’t pass out from pain, I thought. It was from blood loss. How many minutes had it been since, anyways? I panicked a little when I realized the signs adding up together; cold and clammy skin, passing out, weakened pulse (that I felt while his chest was against mine)…this is bad, this is bad, I thought, furrowing my brow, attempting to calm myself down.

I braced myself for at least one of the two girls looking on to laugh, and I held up his entire leg until it was higher than his heart, which seemed to slow the bleeding a bit. Then, after a while and putting the leg down again gently, I pulled out a bit of Kay’s fabric from earlier, and checked the texture. Right, smooth enough and thick enough. I ripped off a bit and applied some firm pressure to it, then waited for another ten minutes, or about ten minutes, what I judged to be, anyways.  

I didn’t talk all the while, concentrating on the task. “You guys can talk, you know,” I told Kay and…the other girl. “Kay and…um.” I left my voice to drift out, embarrassed that I hadn’t thought to ask for her name.

--

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Nicole." I said, shifting my weight. "What's your name?" 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

scarletdragon3016

Hmm...the timings are all messed up, sorry guys. Blame it all on me!...:) :/

-Galaxian-

P.S. This post will probably come out faster than my other one, so long post incoming!

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

I once again apologize for the messed-up timings intended to make this a bit faster...and how I keep writing too much...

-- 

“Aeolus,” I told the girl, Nicole. I glanced at Kay, expecting her to answer for herself, but apparently she was again staring off distantly, thinking, so I just went ahead and answered for her. “My friend’s name is Kaine,” I continued, doing just that, then wondering if Kay would mind me calling her my friend just because we talked together.

“Oh, and I forgot to say you can call me Aiolos, too,” I quickly added. I smiled. “Sorry, I usually talk a lot more than this…when he wakes up you’ll definitely find me talking more!” I told her brightly. “And you’re completely allowed to laugh if you want to…” I added, chuckling a bit myself.

--

My plan is to talk a little more with Nicole, and hopefully Kaine will come in sometime? Also Reese, as well? I sort of want Nicole to get closer to Reese, though, if I remembered correctly, you (Stargazer) and Livvy are shipping them... (?)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

Boom...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

flasheagle51

Kaine sighed and sat down on the river bank. Shifting her focus away from Aiolos and Reese, she rolled up her sleeves, bent over the river, cupped her hands to gather some of the water, and splashed her face with it. She stopped for a moment before repeating the action, and finally leaned back slightly, holding one hand to her temple and fiddling with the latch on her bag with the other. She undid the latch without looking at it, pulled out the book she'd been reading before on the path, opened it and resumed reading with haste. Under the rolled up left sleeve of her blouse, there was a sleeve of tattoos that she repeatedly scratched a specific area of, a little bit above her wrist. 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

AKA Shyhara

¤Proud Canadia

"donned tall pant.

athenabird158

Reese-

When I regained consciousness, I was in quite the position. My left leg was in the air. Maybe to stop the bleeding? I really couldn’t focus well. I felt my eyes began to close again, but this time I fought.

You’ve lived this long after that bloody wound, Reese. I thought. We aren’t dying now.

I groaned, attracted the attention of the boy from earlier, the one who’d carried me here along with another who girl had joined the two. My head was still hazy, but I managed to say, “Goodness ... Thanks for the help... “

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

scarletdragon3016

Oh geez, I have to say, Reese really woke up at the most awkward time.

--

Finally Kaine seemed to react, and she sighed—maybe out of exasperation, or tiredness…I didn’t know. I wondered if I had annoyed her in any way, as she washed her face by splashing it twice, and then she started reading again. Oh well. I took that as a sign that she didn’t feel like talking with Nicole. Or Reese, who had stirred in his position. I sighed, though still not looking at him fully; just great. He wakes up at the best time. Best, equaling: Most awkward time.

His eyes starting closing again, but then they snapped open again. He groaned, and I had to look at him entirely this time. He started talking then.

“Goodness, thanks for the help,” he made out, and I smiled because since he could talk, it was a good sign. “Try not to move for now,” I muttered, not answering to his gratitude and saying the important thing first. “We don’t want it starting to bleed again, you’ve already lost enough blood. It might be uncomfortable for now,” I acknowledged, meaning the position and the rest of the aid I could give him. “But once I bandage it up we’ll probably move on towards the center, like I said before.

“Luckily,” I started again, “this wound isn’t as bad as it looks. Just wait for a while.” I left him there, expecting that he wouldn’t move, I rinsed my hands again, clearing off the blood. Then I went back, next to him, where I started using the fabric to fashion a long piece of “gauze”. “This fabric is soft enough, but it isn’t sturdy enough,” I murmured, half to myself, one-quarters to Nicole and Reese, and the left part to Kay, who probably was just listening in but just not saying anything, based on what I had seen of her so far. She seemed to have shut down again, her attention focused on the book in her hands.

I placed the large piece on Reese’s wound and then wrapped it up carefully with the fabric. “It’s the best I have,” I told him apologetically. “And we’ll have to repeat this process for a few times, starting off about every 6 hours each day, and then each day, for the wound to heal itself.” I turned towards Nicole, smiling again. “Do you happen to know if the center has anything I could use? Like, medicine, gauze, bandages, or tape?” Probably not, I thought. “Or anything that could substitute,” I added. “But it looks like we’ll be staying here for a while.” I glanced at Kay, who was very absorbed in her book, as mentioned before. I really didn’t want to grab her out of that “other” world again. Then I looked at Reese, who was still in that laying-down position, probably highly uncomfortable. I put both hands under him and helped his head rest against the rock behind him so he could maintain a sitting position. “Better?” I asked teasingly.

Then, sighing and feeling somewhat exhausted, I found a place to sit down on, a bank by the river. “Probably better if you make yourself comfortable for the moment,” I told Nicole, grinning. “We probably will stay here for a while. Maybe you and Reese here can take a bit of time to get to know each other,” I added, to fill the space.

--

Well, I guess I turned this time to fill in some characters' knowledge about one another and character personality. Sorry, Cain, looks like you'll have to wait a little longer to unleash our dear Beatrice, xD.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Sort of... There's a pair of clean clothes on thirteen trees, one for everyone with a different zodiac." I explained. I was still offended at the fact that I got a skirt. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

scarletdragon3016

Aeolus:

“Sort of…there’s a pair of clean clothes on thirteen trees, one for everyone with a different zodiac,” Nicole told me. I burst out laughing at her expression and the way she said it.

“What’s wrong with the clothes on the trees?” I asked, still trying to contain my laughter. “You said they were clean…right?”

--

Livvy, please POV soon, since Reese is probably the one supposed to be talking with Nicole the most...xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Bea left me a skirt. I'm not sure if you noticed, but I'm not one for wearing anything bright or girly." I crossed my arms. "Evil, I tell you."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

scarletdragon3016

-- 

“Bea left me a skirt. I’m not sure if you noticed, but I’m not one for wearing anything bright or girly.” She crossed her arms, looking somewhat cross herself. “Evil, I tell you.” I snickered again.

“Well, I can think of at least ten more ways she could have come out as actually evil,” I replied, smirking, “but I actually did notice. I’m somewhat of an artist, anyways.” I nodded my head. “If you wouldn’t mind, could you describe the skirt and the outfit?” I quickly added, “Not to annoy you or anything, but if it’s the right material maybe I could use it as a makeshift bandage for Reese over there,” I nodded towards the older boy, who had apparently toned out of the entire conversation. “The fabric’s fine, but he’ll probably have to lean against someone while walking for the next couple of days…if I could get something else for him, maybe he could somewhat walk, or maybe even recover a bit quicker.”

--

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"The skirt was that stretchy and soft material. I think it was dark red, and it looked like one of those long skirts you can twirl and stuff in. The shirt was made out of the same stuff. Same color, too." I explained.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

scarletdragon3016

Aeolus--

I nodded. Maybe it could work. “I’m probably going to have to go there myself to take a look. At the center,” I continued. “But it looks like those two won’t want to go anywhere for a while.” I gestured towards Kaine and Reese, grinning. Each for a different reason.

“I…think I could find where the center is,” I told Nicole, stretching a little as I got up. “Could you maybe watch them when I’m gone? I know it’s probably best if we stay together, but I’ll be back soon. Maybe I’ll try to find supplies or something. You know, before we all starve,” I added.

“Oh, and are there any other people at the center?” I asked. I would have to sneak around them if so. “Since…like, you probably would’ve attacked us if you mistook us as the enemy. And…I can’t count for anyone else to not attack me.”

--

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

BoOm...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

Boom!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Yeah, I can watch 'em... There are a few people, but they're nice." I sat down next to the injured person. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

scarletdragon3016

Aeolus--

Nicole sat down next to Reese, who apparently was snoozing. “Yeah, I can watch ‘em,” she told me, and I smiled in gratitude. “There are a few people, but they’re nice.”

I got up completely, drawing to my full height, which really wasn’t much. “Thanks, Nicole.” I smiled again. “I really appreciate it. I will be back as soon as I can…try not to leave this place, please, unless there’s an absolute emergency.”

Hopefully nothing else happens, I thought.

--

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

athenabird158

*throws up handa* I GIVE UP THAT WAS THE FIFTH TIME I TPOSTED HAT

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯαყ   

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

scarletdragon3016

Livvy, try writing on Google Drive or Word and copy and paste it, it's a lot easier.

If moderation won't let it through, try writing it in a different way. I've been victim to that a lot of times.

Hope that helps, xD.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

scarletdragon3016

Up!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

wow i missed so much, how should i reinsert north?

• Posted at:

VIXEN  

catholic

female

the only thing we have to fear is fear itself

#sokeefe

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

BLAME IT ON THE THUNDER!!

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , , 9 , 10 , 11