Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

Hey Penny,

I don't know, do you know what's going on in the plot? If so, and you think Penny could fit into the plot in some way, maybe you could reinsert her. If not, just watch me awkwardly mess up all the timings on the RP and do it wrong big-time. Ha...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

(Explodes)

I'm waiting for more POVs, mainly because I'm still very hyper and excited during this RP...it is literally one of the main reasons I check on this every single hour as of now, xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Someone POV please...

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Up? ...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Reese-

While Healer boy and Girl number two where chatting about clothing, I was fighting to stay awake. No biggie.

My brain screamed at me to sleep. ‘Just close your eyes’, it urged, ‘The pain will go away and you’ll hea-‘

“Oh, shut up.’ I mumbled. I hoped the other didn’t hear me talking to myself. That would have not helped pleas my case of sanity.

I gritted my teeth, bracing myself for the pain I might encounter. Using momentum, I swung upwards into a sitting position. A gasp escaped my thoart, my body engulfed in pain. I blacked out for a few seconds, or maybe minutes.

When I trusted myself to do anything, Healer boy was about to leave to get materials. I coughed, “Well I’m bloody useless. And would you mind telling me your names? I’m a wee bit sick of calling you Healer boy and girls one and two.”

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I held back a laugh. "I'm Nicole, Aeolus just went to find some better stuff to treat your wound with, and that's Kaine." 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

scarletdragon3016

=evil.

Was about to POV and was done with it already when I saw Nicole's POV. Oh well...xD.

-Galaxian Explosion-

P.S. Is anyone else going to POV? I'm having Aeolus go to the center, and I need to know what the rest of the characters are doing.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

I think the rest of us are just hanging out. Man, we really need to teach our characters to socialize...

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven78and3000+posts

athenabird158

Reese-

Alright. So healer boy was Aeolus, the girl from the beginning was Kaine, and the new- and rather pretty- girl was Nicole.

I gave a Nicole a small smile, attempting to hide the pain pulsing from my foot. “They probably already told you, but I’m Reese. I was a little out of it, but I heard you and Aeolus talking about signs. Do you mean like zodiac signs?”

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

@cain how do i put north bk in?

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Yeah. There's a tree for every zodiac sign at the center of this forest, and they all have an outfit for everyone and their sign..." I explained, crossing my legs. "Our little captor so graciously gave us a pair of clothes." I added sarcastically. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

stormpenguin58

North: 

i looked around. "wow" i tried to avoid leo. there was something about him that made me uncomfortable. i saw i tree with the tarus sign. i felt weird looking at it

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

athenabird158

Reese-

“I thought I heard you say something earlier about skirts? You seem like the type who’d see a skirt than burn it.” I asked, drumming my fingers against my not wounded leg. “Either way, whats your sign? I’m a Cancer.”

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Sam:

I sat by my tree, looking at everyone. I hoped Eva was doing alright. She looked like it, and I didn't doubt she could look after herself, but I couldn't help it. Glancing towards the Taurus tree, I saw a girl. She looked as confused and uncomfortable as any of us. I wanted to say something, but starting conversations wasn't my deal. I continued to watch, waiting until she either noticed me or spoke to me. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven78and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Aries. Yeah, Beatrice, our kidnapper, gave me a skirt. I would burn it, but I don't have matches." 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

scarletdragon3016

xD, I'll just pretend that whatever the rest of you at the center are saying is irrelevant to the plot...

Who's at the center right now? Everyone else, other than Kaine, Livvy, Reese, and obviously, Aeolus? So...

Time to read up again. :P

Carmen, Marinette, North (?), Leo, Eva, Delta, Sammy...and...the Gemini person. Actually speaking of that, who is the Gemini zodiac’s future watcher?

Yeah, that's twelve in total. Yay, my math is right today.

So, here comes Aeolus. Whether or not he gets discovered depends on you guys...if one of you POVs regarding that, anyways.  

--
I moved cautiously, like I had learned to do while adventuring in the outdoors. Sometimes there were wild beasts waiting out there, or even unfriendly people. Always had to be on the highest of awareness, though as I was thinking that, as with Kay, Nicole, and Reese, these people weren’t probably bad, and just all over the place on terms of… personalities. Therefore, it would likely be best to avoid a confrontation, or a direct encounter in which risks of being attacked were more involved. Never knew when someone would be hostile for no reason.

Well…I thought. I’m the one sneaking around like I’m about to do something bad…On other thought, maybe I should come out openly. I clearly thought better of it.

Running behind one of the wider trees, I tried to recognize the zodiacal signs from this angle. I didn’t want to take anyone else’s; that would be stealing, and I did have a code against doing that kind of thing. No matter if it belonged to the people, or to Beatrice, I had a code against stealing.

I also saw that some of them were thrown carelessly onto the trees, suggesting some of them had already taken a look at the clothes before throwing them away. I remembered Nicole’s disgusted expression as she talked about hers, and could only imagine her expression when she had seen it. I tried not to visualize it as I would surely laugh.

Some people were talking, back to me, which was probably a good thing. I counted, and it turned out I was at the back of the 11th: Possibly being Aquarius. Sagittarius was the 9th sign, so did that mean it was the 9th tree? I also wondered if he should have asked Reese what his sign was; maybe I could have brought the other’s clothes back to him.

Someone was pretty close to the Taurus tree, and I tried to hide my presence. Just then, a tall boy with glasses glanced towards her direction, and I hissed slightly, trying to make it so my shadow wouldn’t be seen. The boy didn’t seem to notice me; good news.

I saw the skirt Nicole had been describing; I personally didn’t think it was too bad. At least, it could probably work as a bandage. Better than the one intended for me, anyways. But it was all the way over…at the end. I would have to get past the girl next to it. I gritted my teeth. Why did life have to make everything so hard?

I moved to the 9th tree, and grabbed the outfit. Maybe I could use it, or wear it in substitute if I needed it. Then I started moving, slowly, towards the first tree. If I can ever make it at this pace, I grumbled to myself.

--

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

Sam:

I could only focus on the girl for a moment, as a movement caught my full attention. The clothes on the Sagittarius tree were gone as well. I peered around it, and there was a boy that looked younger than I was. I moved into step behind him, curious on where he was headed. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven78and3000+posts

scarletdragon3016

So much for sneaking around, I thought, as clearly the boy saw me and moved into a position where he could see me: Behind me. Just great. I sighed inside my mind. This was going to get complicated, wasn’t it? The good news was that he hadn’t attacked me. Should I just pretend I didn’t see him? On the other hand, it was always never a good choice to keep your back facing someone.

I finally turned around. “I suppose my attempt at sneaking around was foiled,” I said, raising one eyebrow and crossing my arms across my chest. I would stop pretending when I got to know the situation better.

-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

stormpenguin58

North: 

i stared at the tree a little longer then I noticed a boy staring at me. "Um hi, who are you?" I walked to him

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

Sam:

"I suppose it was," I chuckled. "I noticed the clothes gone from the tree. I take it you're a Sagittarius? I'm Sammy J. Valentin, by the way." I stuck my hand out for him to shake. Compared to the monster from earlier, he hardly seemed like a threat. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven78and3000+posts

scarletdragon3016

The other stuck out his hand for me to shake, and I hesitated for an instant before grasping it. He didn’t seem unfriendly or anything. “Aeolus,” I told him, in my way of introduction. I smiled to tell him I meant no harm. For some reason, all the other people on site didn’t seem to notice there was…well, another person here. Somehow I felt like out of the bunch, Sammy was probably the most observant. I could tell from the way his eyes flickered around, and seemed to be on constant watch. Usually no one would notice small details, such as one pair of clothes being taken away from one tree, in all the twelve trees.

“And if you’re wondering…” I started, “I need to get back quickly, I was just taking the clothes for supplies and medical convenience, if you could call it that. Actually, do you guys happen to have any supplies laying around here?” That was my way of determining if they were friendly or not. If they were, maybe it would be better if we all stuck together. If not, well…then it wouldn’t be better. Regardless, I was waiting for a reaction. At the same time, I reached out my arm and grabbed the Aries clothes, belonging to Nicole. If she wanted to do something bad to it, I could strip it and turn it to bandages.

--

By the way, in the story is it day or night? I can’t tell…it would really help to know that piece of information.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

It's in the day right now, about noon, I'd think. 

Sam:

"I'm afraid I haven't been given anything but clothes from our capturer, but I can ask my friend Eva. She gave me these glasses from her bag, which I'm beyond grateful for. It's nice to be able to see in these situations," I scratched the back of my head. "She was of great assistance when we ran into the beast out there. You should probably join me, so my request has more purpose."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven78and3000+posts

athenabird158

Reese-

I laughed. "Who's Beatrice? Sorry, I was unconscious or delirious most of the time I was stumbling around these woods. My bloody injury has been a wee bit of an attention seeker. Making sure I can't ficus on anything but it."

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

scarletdragon3016

“It’s fine,” I told him quickly, and a little too loudly because of my persistence. “I don’t want to cause any havoc around here. I really need to get back quickly…” Should I tell him that the others were over there? “See, there’s a person hurt back where I was, and I can’t use too much time here.” I looked up at the sky; it was high noon. I really didn’t have much time, did I?

Then I realized he had talked about a beast. Great! Like, really great! “But I am looking for supplies,” I said, smiling. “If you want, you could call your friend Eva over here, and we could go hunt or something, or go look for plants we could eat. The Blessed One* didn’t leave anything else, so it really depends on us ourselves.” I smiled, waiting for his response.

--

*The Blessed One refers to Beatrice.

Also, notice Aeolus doesn't worry about what kind of beast it was. He's that kind of person...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"She's the genius that kidnapped us. We can't leave or else we'd die." I sighed with annoyance. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

Sam:

"Good idea. I'll get Eva and my outfit, then we can help your friend and find some food," I said, hurrying to my tree and grabbing my outfit. "Eva! I require your assistance, please!"

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven78and3000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Sammy moved towards the tree to grab the outfit, and I found it somewhat unusual that he didn’t find the outfit ugly, like some of the others. Very well. I should probably get the clothes back to the group I was just with, though, I thought, realizing I obviously did not have anything to put the clothes in or on. I couldn’t just carry it with me; that was a very bad idea. I realized he was calling for his friend, and I suddenly realized if the girl didn’t accept me, it would make for a very awkward experience.

I thought about how I would “hunt”. Hmm…maybe I should leave the clothes with my group, and ask Kay about what animals were probable to appear here? Since Sammy had mentioned about helping my friend, it couldn’t hurt for me to ask another friend, right? I had a slight idea, but the more detailed my knowledge was, it probably was better.

“Oh, and by the way,” I started, turning to Sam, who was apparently waiting for his friend. “How do you guys fight?” We obviously couldn’t eat off corpses.

--

Sorry, Cain, I have too many questions and ideas. But what monster or animal are you planning for Aeolus, Sammy, and Eva to hunt?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

scarletdragon3016

Jokester, please POV for Eva, or Cain and I are stuck there, xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

stormpenguin58

um North talked to Sam

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

scarletdragon3016

I think the timing was wrong again...

*sigh*. Penny talked to Sammy at the same time Aeolus was...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Oh jeez haha I’m sorry, I was away... my timing is terrible haha

Eira:

A bit after I had managed to chang the clothes, Sam called me over to where him and some others were standing. I jogged over, bag in hand. Nodding to the newcomers, I tuned to Sam. “You needed help with something?”

• Posted at:

❅ Jsʀ

Cʜɪ Nʀʟ

I's ʙɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʟ ʟ ʟɪ Cʜʀɪss

♫  Eʀʏʜʀ ʏ ɢ...

Wɪʜ ɴʏ ɴs ɴ sɪʟʀ ʟɴs ɢʟ

Sam:

"Yes. I met this fellow, Aeolus, who requires supplies for his wounded friend and help finding food," I introduced Aeolus. "Recalling your magnificence in quick thinking and skills, I was hoping you could perhaps assist with the situation. That is, if you wish to."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven78and3000+posts

athenabird158

Reese-

I huffed. “She sounds bloody delightful. I can’t wait to met her. Do you think she’ll kill me if I throw something at her if we ever met her?”

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

"Probably," Kaine said suddenly. She fell silent once again, resuming her reading.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

scarletdragon3016

Well, it’s nice to see that at least 7 of us are POVing, xD.

--

Sammy introduced me to a girl, who had blue-green eyes, a thin build, and large, innocent eyes, whom I presumed to be Eva, his friend. I noticed that somehow, the two of them standing together looked…natural for some reason. Maybe they fit together? I blinked. Now Sammy was currently complimenting Eva on her “quick thinking” and “skills”. I wanted to tease the two of them, but I resisted the urge to. It wouldn’t help my reputation, at any cost.

I smiled, stepping forward a little. “Pleasure to meet you,” I told her formally, sticking out a hand, and then totally ruined the formality by bounding forward a little, like a kangaroo, since she obviously couldn’t reach me from this distance. Since Sammy had totally forgotten my question, I asked again. “How do you guys fight? Or do you want to set up a trap?”

I thought for a moment. “Also, if I could, I would really want to go back to my friends first, before doing anything, because I really need to do something. Something important…”

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

athenabird158

Reese-

I whipped my head around, and stared at Kaine. "Hello mate, I kinda forgot you were here, you're so quiet."

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Kaine looked up at Reese and nodded in greeting with a tiny smile, but said nothing more. 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

stormpenguin58

north is being ignored, oki

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

scarletdragon3016

No, she isn't. I'm just trying to find a way to put her in.

--

I looked over and saw the girl next to the Taurus Tree, looking somewhat flustered, or confused, I couldn't tell. Did she talk to Sammy? I also couldn't tell. But I didn't want to ignore her. I stepped up next to her, smiling.

"Hi," I greeted, smiling. "Would you like to join us? We're going out to hunt. One more person would probably help."

--

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

athenabird158

Reese-

Ah, that was a wee bit rude, pointing out how quiet Kaine was. I gave her a small, sheepish smile, than looked down at my foot. “Oh. That’s a bloody mess.”

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , , 10 , 11