Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Eva:

I shook Aeolus’s hand, smiling at his energy. “Right back at’cha. Fight? Well, I’m experienced in most weapons, though I don’t know how it’ll come in handy. I have some other abilities too. By trap, I assume you mean for food? I can do that if it comes to that point. If you don’t mind, could you lead me to your friend? I need to see them before helping them.”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦

օƈȶօɮɛʀ ɨֆ ɦɛʀɛ ɦօռɛʏֆ, ǟռɖ ʏօʊ ӄռօա աɦǟȶ ȶɦǟȶ ʍɛǟռֆ...

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Nicole:

"Aeolus said it wasn't as deep as it looked." I told Reese. "What'd you step on?" 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Sam:

"Fighting isn't my greatest strength," I shook my head. "I prefer not to do it at all if I don't have to. I've set many traps though."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"What have I done? What have I done? All was lost, and where was I?" -Jack the Pumpkin King

#Haven67and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

Well, nice, I thought. We have two people who are experienced in setting traps. But now that Eva had asked about “helping” my “friend”, this was going to get complicated. How could I explain this?

“Hmm…” I said, putting one hand on my chin. “You shouldn’t have to worry about helping Reese, I already cleansed and bandaged up the wound. I just need to ask one of my friends about what animals we’re likely to encounter before doing anything.” I blinked, thinking. “Maybe we should start off from there? The group’s over there,” I added, gesturing towards the direction and starting to head off, before stopping and waiting for Eva and Sammy to follow.

“I’m guessing we’ll have to use our wits, including trapping and hunting…” I muttered, mostly to myself. “Beatrice isn’t kind enough to serve us meals every day, I’m guessing.” That was from noting the absence of breakfast and lunch, which I presumed both of them had probably noticed already. “It will probably be on us.”

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Reese-

I shrugged sheepishly. “I was so confused when I first woke up, I didn’t pay attention to where I was going. I stepped right on this rock. I didn’t think I was bleeding bad until I got all dizzy.”

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

North: i was about to leave when someone asked if i wanted to go hunting with them. " oh um me?" the boy nodded. "ok sure"

@jokester: where is leo??

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

cobraphoenix530

@Penny He’s beside Kodah’s character

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

stormpenguin58

@jokester ok, i just think we need to get the ships moving!

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Up

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

Sam:

"Lead the way," I followed Aeolus. "I assume these friends of yours are friendly."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"What have I done? What have I done? All was lost, and where was I?" -Jack the Pumpkin King

#Haven67and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Sorry for the inactivity!

--

I smiled a little when Sam spoke out his assumption. Friendly…? Well, did friends have to be friendly in that way? I wondered. Probably Kaine would look up, maybe say something (like one word), and then continue reading. Reese would probably be a little better at introductions in his own way. Nicole…probably already knew Eva and Sammy, so were introductions really necessary for her and them?

I smiled even more when we got near the stream, and I started going with the water flow’s direction, since it would lead us to the place where we were going. I bent down next to the water and cupped my hands full of it, and drank a little bit of it (I was pretty thirsty, who could blame me?). It tasted surprisingly good.

I looked behind me, to make sure Sammy and Eva were still there. I slowly stood up, with my hands still full of water. I started moving my hands towards my hands, then suddenly I turned them over and splashed both of them with water. I laughed out loud and then, not wanting to get killed by one of them (or maybe both of them?) before anything else, I took off running.

--

Sorry, Sammy and Eva. xDD

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

scarletdragon3016

Sorry, correction: I started moving my hands towards my face, not moving my hands towards my hands.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

BoOm

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Um...BoOm?

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Sam:

I wiped the water off my face, laughing. It was on. I jumped into the river completely, holding my extra outfit above the water. The best ambush was in the object itself. I caught up with Aeolus and sent a splash of water up myself. I laughed again, pulling myself up out of the river and shaking myself off. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Wolfwerewolf: You're a little late for signing up, sorry...usually RPs with this many posts in it already are already closed. It would probably help to read to the last post. :D But thanks for coming in! :D

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

I slowed down a bit and I immediately regretted it when Sammy caught up with me within one second and dumped water on me. He was really fast for such a tall guy—with such a thin build. The good news was that he was willing to mess around; I was worried that everyone was too mature. (For instance, Eva, who just looked on calmly as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on.)

He got out of the river and I laughed when he shook himself off. I put one hand on my hair to squeeze out some of the water, realizing I probably looked like a wet dog. Well, since that was already the case…

Maybe by some sort of luck the others wouldn’t notice, I thought. “It’s not over, you know!” I suddenly shouted at Sam, who was still trying to get himself dry, backing away a little at the same time. Well, good luck with that, I thought, grinning, and I proceeded to bend down suddenly and splash him with even more water and throw a handful of wet grass at him before taking off again. This time I wouldn’t slow down or stop until I got to the destination. I laughed aloud again and I got away from the river, running more towards the trees, just in case Mr. Cunning jumped in the water again and got me from there. I was guessing that as long as he couldn’t fly, he probably couldn’t catch up with me. After all, I was usually the fastest runner in any group.

When Kay sees me like this, it’s surely going to be awkward, I thought.

-

Hopefully Kaine doesn’t see Aeolus’ goofy nature as a reason not to trust him…xD.

Also, what are the rest of you doing? :D

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

I'm not risking this getting buried by other posts again...

(BoOm...)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

flasheagle51

Don't worry, as long as Aiolos doesn't get water on Kaine's limited-edition, one-of-a-kind edition of How To Be A Half-Decent Child Of Virgo When Your Personality Has Strayed So Far From The Virgo Standard That You Would Never Fit Into The Commonly Accepted Role, he'll be fine. 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

cobraphoenix530

Eva:

I grinned as he ran, switching the sleeping bag into a water bucket. Filling it as much as I could carry, I snuck up behind him, dumping it on his head. Looking at his shocked expression, I burst into laughter.

“Payback! You can’t think I would just let you splash me buddy!”

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

scarletdragon3016

@Chieko Alright, I'll make sure he doesn't ruin Kay's book. That sounds like a good book, xDD.

@Jokester Oh wow, I didn't think Eva was so sneaky, xD.

--

Sam hadn’t caught up with me when Eva came up behind me and dumped a whole bucket of water on my head. She started laughing. “Payback! You can’t think I would just let you splash me, buddy!” she told me, somewhat playfully.

I grinned back at her mischievously, then pretended to pout. “It’s unfair,” I whined. “You guys can’t team up on me!” Then I gave up on my act and grinned widely at both of them. They really worked well together. So, I probably shouldn’t tease them…?

I took the bucket from Eva’s hands and I put it on my head, at the same time shaking out what was left of the water in the bucket on myself. “I’ve found a new hat,” I said, tilting my head to one side, still smiling as widely as ever.

Then I realized we were actually where we were supposed to be. Nicole and Reese were together, seemingly chatting. Kay was still reading. Apparently even the loud racket we had made wasn’t enough to disturb them.

--

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

flasheagle51

It definitely is! :P

Kaine looked up from her book slowly, taking in the scene that had unfolded in front of her. She tilted her head slightly, and, quietly asked: "Where'd you get the bucket?"

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

stormpenguin58

North: 

i watched everyone having fun and i felt a bit left out, i didn't know who to talk to. i left the group and went to sit under a willow tree i found

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

cobraphoenix530

Eva:

I laughed even more at the kid’s silly hat. He seemed like a nice person for sure. One of the girls, the one who was reading, looked up, asking where I got the bucket from.

“I switched it with my extra clothes. Why?”

Leo:

After waiting a bit, I realized the person wasn’t going to answer. Sighing, I noticed a girl walk off from the group, sitting under a willow tree alone. That didn’t seem all that great of a time to me, so I walked over, recognizing her as one of the people I had met earlier.

“Hey, North right? Why’re you sitting by yourself?”

(Okay, I’m worried about if I misread the power thing. Do they have powers? If not, I’ll fix that up.)

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

stormpenguin58

can i just take gemini now?

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

stormpenguin58

North:

Leo walked up to me. "yes i am North." i sighed. "do you wonder how we got here?" i looked around me and was wondering why us?

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

stormpenguin58

North:

"and because, well, everyone seems so nice and stuff, but i feel different."

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

scarletdragon3016

K, I’m getting really confused as to where North is. And I presume Kaine was talking to either Eva or Aeolus……oh well, I’ll just go with what was POVed. (I make things way too confusing for myself.)

@Jokester I think they can but it isn't mandatory. I think some of us already planned it out regardless. xD. 

--

Now that Kay had actually talked to Eva, I was pretty sure they could get along. “Hey Kay,” I said cheerfully, still keeping the “hat” on. It blocked more of the afternoon sun anyways. “This is Sammy and Eva,” I added. “Though you probably already know. Sammy and Eva,” I addressed towards the two, “those two are…Reese and Nicole,” I gestured. “Though you probably already know Nicole and Kay?”

--

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Go ahead and take Gemini, vixen. The save expired a long time ago. 

Sam:

"I recognize them. Pleasure to meet you all," I nodded to each of them, since they didn't seem like th hand shaking type. "Now, I believe one of you needed help? Aeolus said such back at the center."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

stormpenguin58

thanks!

Names: Carson and Clara

Ages: 14 

Genders: Carson is Male and Clara is female

Sign: Gemini

Apperence: Carson has messy blond hair with sky blue eyes. he wears a green shirt and blue ripped jeans with black tennis shoes. Clara has really long blond hair that's in a braid over her shoulder with dark blue eyes. She wears a purple shirt with a big gold star in the middle, black ripped jeans and blue tennis shoes

Personality: Carson is a fun, goofy and out going boy. he likes pranks, funny stuff, and being happy. he doesn't like feeling hopeless and being ignored. his strengths are that he is calm under pressure and makes people laugh when things seem bad, he is also pretty fast. his weaknesses are sometimes he can be annoying and he gets mad if no one pays any attention to him. Clara is a shy girl who is super quiet. she likes being alone, books and kind people. she doesn't like her brother's pranks and being the center of attention. her strengths are sometimes she is so queit it's like she's invisible..

i will finish this later

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

scarletdragon3016

It's amusing to me that the Gemini brother sounds so much like Aeolus, xD. Maybe they can be friends...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

I wanted to laugh because clearly Reese was lying against the rock with an injured foot (which was out in the open, too). Somehow, Sammy missed that clear detail. I finally laughed nervously. “Well, I was saying we all need supplies and food, but if you mean by injury…” I gestured towards Reese. “I got it covered.” I looked towards Kay. “I wanted to ask Kay something…”

Somehow, now that I was here, I was feeling nervous. Strange. Even stranger, was clearly the fact that I was having problems trying to talk to Kay. “Since we’ll need to go hunting or at least look for edible plants,” I started explaining, “I would like to know what plants there probably are around, or maybe animals that can easily be trapped? Like, without us having to use too much energy on hunting them,” I added.

--

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

flasheagle51

"Edible plants?" Kaine tapped her chin thoughtfully.

"There's, uh, there's dandelions. You see people using the greens in cooking all the time, although they're probably super bitter, not to mention they're seasonal, they're a decent last resort, judging by how many of the things I've come across while exploring the forest." Kaine looked around, humming quietly as she scanned the river bed.

"There's clovers, which shouldn't be in short supply through spring and summer," Kaine added, not looking back at Aiolos, but still looking at the riverbed, "and white mustard, which grows during spring. There might be wood sorrel, the leaves of which have a lot of vitamin C in them, uhh... we might be able to find sheep sorrel here, but we'll have to limit that because that stuff can give you digestive problems if eaten in too large quantities..."

Kaine looked back at Aiolos, now smiling widely because she had a chance to impart knowledge on another individual.

"There's purslane, which will take us from summer to the beginning of fall, and if there's a marshy area somewhere in the forest, we'll be able to find plantains, which we can eat the leaves from. They're rich in calcium and vitamin A, so we might have to look very carefully for a marsh in this prison. If we can find fireweed, then we should collect some of that, although the leaves of the fireweed plant, when mature, are really bitter. I'm not counting on it, but we might be able to find field pennycress, although that one's pretty dangerous because it's a hyperaccumulator. We might also find curled dock, or chickweed, or chicory, you can eat the entire plant for that one, so it would be great if we could find it, and we can eat cattails, although the brown cattail-y things are best eaten in early summer, and there's there's burdock, and wild asparagus, and amaranth, but they have oxalic acid again, so we gotta be careful-"

Kaine stopped to catch her breath, before continuing. "There's common jujube, and puffball mushrooms, tree nuts and wild berries, and...!" The silver-haired girl halted herself, looking somewhat embarrassed.

"Animals too, right? Well, if we're looking to use traps, we'd be well off with rabbit, and we could also catch fish on the side. Birds would be pretty difficult, although there are ways to trap them, I don't know any. Killing a deer or a boar would be a boon, but deer run waaaaaaay too fast and boars can kill you."

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

scarletdragon3016

Sorry, this POV took a long time to write. I had to organize my thoughts. I'm thinking of sending Aeolus to hunt, because he's able to, unless you guys have other ideas? Sorry for the information overload coming in, by the way.

--

I listened to Kay talk about edible plants and which animals we could hunt. I frowned because, as she recited the information she knew, I also thought of all the toxic plants that could be existing here. I waited for her to finish before saying, “The problem could be toxicity of some plants here. But I don’t think hunting will be much of a problem,” I added. I had many abilities—or, tricks—hidden up my sleeve that no one could probably guess. I furrowed my brow. “Unless the animals here aren’t common,” I murmured. Deer, like Kay said, were fast, but they weren’t that fast—not for me at least, I thought. Besides, there were ways to get an animal without having to run them down or come out into the open, where we could get gored. Trapping them could work…but that could be problematic when they’re too big, I thought—or striking them once in a fatal spot would work just as well. Maybe…just maybe, I would have to use the second option.

“I don’t think we need the last resort just yet…” I continued. “I haven’t encountered any land animals that can be hunted here yet, unless you guys care to share your experiences…but maybe there’s grouse, bears, squirrels, rabbits…birds, deers, boars…I would think that avoiding bears and boars would probably be a good choice for now, until we get more…sophisticated equipment,” I finally said, looking down at my hands.

Though I didn’t want to say it, I never liked to hunt unless there was no other option. The feeling of killing something always made me shudder. Although being trapped somewhere unrecognizable was problematic and required it to a large degree, I still highly disliked even the notion of having to hunt something. But, no one else here seemed to know how to fight, or hunt properly, and I couldn’t risk having any of my friends hurt. Would I have to do it, myself?

“If we gather berries…” I started, switching the topic randomly, for my part and for theirs, “we’ll have to stay away from vines. Also, some of them look too similar to one another. And I’m guessing berries, which grow in dry areas, probably won’t be too abundant here anyways. But some of them are really appealing to the human eye and are actually dangerous…like, white baneberry, which I have no idea why something like that would look great-tasting,” I added, then went back on track.

“As for asparagus…berries of the mature plant are poisonous. Eating the wrong mushrooms can lead to poisoning, as you know already. And let’s stay away from flowers, roots, and stems for now,” I added, completely randomly. I was probably annoying all of the listeners, but that is what happens when I have to say all of the information in mind. “For trapping birds, I don’t think we have enough materials to craft a trap, but maybe our seasoned trappers can say otherwise?” I turned towards Sammy and Eva.

I smiled at Kay. “Thanks, Kay,” I told her, glad to have the information and able to combine it with my own knowledge. That could probably make it easier to do. I sat down on the ground, thinking about what we could do.

--

Ha ha, that's a lot. Thanks for your time on writing that, Chieko. It really does help. And sorry for Aeolus' wordiness. xD.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Sam:

"Well, the only thing that I'm missing in the area is something I could use to put a hole through a branch..." I looked around until I found a good sized rock. "This should do. The trap hasn't caught more than three a day before, and I'm not sure what kind of birds we have out here, but if you wish me to make it I will. I only had to make this last year when I was forgotten at the class field trip." I grinned. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

I finally grinned. He really didn’t seem like the kind of person who would be forgotten. “Could you be in charge of trapping?” I asked. “I think…I could hunt.” I finally voiced out some of my hesitation, but they hopefully would not notice it. After all, we all had to do what we had to do...

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Sam:

"It'd be an honor," I pulled a nearby branch off a tree. "Some assistance might be required for other traps, but no problem."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Reese-

I waved at the newcomers, Eva and Sam. "Hello Mates, I'm the injured fool." I listened to them talk about hunting. "I can do any busy work that didnt require me getting up."

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

flasheagle51

Your welcome!

(never underestimate the power of Google :3 )

Kaine tilted her head, looking over at Sam. (Sorry if by having Kaine know Sam's name I've caused a mini continuity flaw :P ) "I can help," she said simply, holding her hands out as if she expected the boy to think she had a weapon concealed in her one rolled-down sleeve.  

Also, Cain, would it be okay if I created a new character that's a secondary-ish antagonist of sorts? 

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

¤Proud Canadia

scarletdragon3016

I nodded, trying to smile. “I’ll hunt, then,” I decided. “I’ll be over there if you guys need me, but I’ll probably need the element of surprise, so it would be better if interruptions are only mandatory…” I finally smiled and turned around, then looked behind me. “We’ll meet up here, right?” Really, I didn’t think he actually did need assistance. In any situation Eva could probably help with that.

Then I realized I clearly forgot something. I took the clothes of Aries and stripped it. I handed them to Nicole. “Makeshift bandages if you need them,” I explained, at the same time taking the bucket and setting it on the floor. “And a bucket if you need water,” I added, grinning.

--

By the way, I don't think Aeolus needs help with hunting, but if anyone wants their character to come along it would be fine also. :D (Not Sam, obviously, xD. Nor Reese).

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 9 , , 11