Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

You walk into the expo hall. You eyes had caught onto the sign outside talking about a meet and greet with a gang. The first thing you see is a black haired girl running around with a clipboard in her hands. Her eyes sparkle green, and she wears a red crop top with a star design on the top, a pair of ripped black jean shorts, fishnet tights, black combat boots, a white choker with a star charm and a red beanie. “Guys, please.” She pleads. “The meet and greet is about to start!” You see the name tag stuck half-hazardly on her shirt. In blue sharpie, you can see the name: Livvy.

“Liv, watch out!” Your attention is brought to the only girl in stage. She has blonde hair cut at her shoulders, and light gray eyes hiding behind black glasses. She’s wearing a hoodie with a phrase on it you can’t quite make out, leggings and ugg boots. She’s holding a book in her hands. You read her name tag: Destiny. Destiny rolls her eyes as Livvy hits the floor. The raven haired girl had tripped over a sword with a golden gem in the hilt laying in the middle of the floor

“There it is!” You see a dark haired boy with an eye-patch run over and pick up the bladed weapon. He’s wearing white armor with a yellow cape over his shoulders. His visible eye is a stunning violet, and yet under the eyepatch, there seems to be something glowing. His name tag reads: Max. Behind him, a brunette with wings like a sparrows shrugs apologetically at Livvy. She wears a white top, red skirt, a brown overcoat tied at her waist, and combat boots. Her eyes are just as bright and green as Livvy's, a stark contrast to the wicked daggers at her hips. Her name tag reads: Emilee.

"Sorry about him, Liv." Max huffs, causing Emilee to smack his arm playfully. A flash appears from a dark corner

"Yes! I got the pic for the shipp-" A young girl stops speaking as she realizes there are people around. She's wearing a pink top, black skirt, lace up sandals and subtle make-up. She’s pretty for a young girl, with midnight hair and toffee colored eyes. You can’t see her name tag.

“Rose, please give me the camera.” Livvy asks patiently. The young girl, Rose, pouts but gives in, then runs to join Destiny onstage. The older blonde ruffled her hair playfully.

“You got the shipper this time!” A girl vaults down from the rafters above. Her hair and eyes are the same shade of sky blue, and her outfit is completely sliver. A bow hangs from her back and a quiver is at her side. You can read her name tag easily: Miracle. Rose makes a face at Miracle, who shrugs and sits on Destinys other side.

Two girls enter from the same way Emilie and Max did. They are complete opposites: One short and willowy with wavy red hair and grass green eyes, the other tall and toned with choppy brown hair tied black with a red bandanna and dark brown eyes. The redhead wears only a yellow sundress with a name tag that reads: Summer, and the brunette wears a white crop top, black vest with a name tag reading: Clarity, jean shorts and combats. Both girls share one thing: smudged lipstick.

Miracle whistles and the ladies approach. “You should have got that for your shipping shrine, Rosey.” The ravenette nods, smiling at Summer and Clarity as they sit near the other three. Emilee and Max sit at the other side. There are four chairs left.

A few seconds later, two guys enter. One is tall with dark hair and sea green eyes. A simple crown gleams in his hair. He’s wearing a loose fitting shirt, brown trousers and boots. His name tag reads: Aaron. As he walks, his shorts rides up a bit, revealing fading blue scales along his waist.

The other boy is a blonde with similar eyes to Aaron. He wears a band shirt, jeans, converse and a blue beanie. He smiles at something Aaron had said. You notice a bright blue vein pulsing on his arm. His name tag reads: Scott. The two boys wave at Livvy and sit in between the two groups on stage. Livvy frowns at the two remaining seats at the far end of the stage. “Where are-“

“WE’RE HERE!” Two more people burst through the door. One is a short girl with red streaks in her brown hair. Her eyes light up like fire. She wears a black hoodie with Phoenix wings designed on the black, black leggings, and combat boots. A pair of high tech googles test on her head. Her left pinkie is .... on fire? Her name tag reads: Phoebe.

The other person is Male. He has coppery hair and sapphire eyes. He wears a white t shirt, a leather jacket, jeans and Nike’s. Around his wrists are two high tech looking bracelets. His name tag reads: Tobias. He shrugs at Livvy and speaks in a faint Russian accent: “Sorry we’re late!” The two rush to fill in the last spots.

Livvy sighs in relief. Then, she turns and sees you. She jumps a bit. “Ah, Sorry! I didn’t see you there, hehe. I’m Livvy, and this is my gang!” She gestured to the crowd on the stage. “We’re going a Q and A type thing. Do you have any questions?”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Jokester cartwheels in, Eragon and Kiwi strolling in behind her. She waves at Livvy and the gang, then pulls out her Q cards. “Sooo Livvy’s gang... question uno; what is one of the most strangest things about each of you? Deux; who would you ship the person next to you with, in the gang of course, and why? Trois, what are your favorite desserts?” Eragon quickly sets the rest of the Q cards on fire to save Livvy a couple o’ head and wrist aches.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

(livvy pls remember me it's revie haha)

(my gang has disappeared but nice anyway)

• Posted at:

i finally noticed somewhere along the way

the changing seasons painted the town a new color

fluttering flowers dance as my heart wavers

what will be left when it's all over?

in this bittersweet place

i want to stay my old self forever

2.28.15 - 3.14.19

Thumbnail avatar 9063a1a5ff

wolfdragon9768

I walk in, waving at livvy, I then sit down in an open seat. I raise my hand, “I have a question! How long has it been since I last saw you guys?”

• Posted at:

-Wolf-

The most heroic people never fought for themselves, but for a better future.

The fight inside is breaking me again...

❤️Wolvy

SAMBer since 2014

I am the dreaded Scorpio 

athenabird158

@Jokester:

Mira smiled. “Let's see. The strangest thing about me is probably when I'm not paying attention, my hair gets all static and sticks up. Probably has to do with my lightning powers. I'd ship Des with Aaron probably, and my favorite dessert is dark chocolate."

Destiny grinned. “Ooh, some interesting ones. My weridest, Ah, quirk is the fact I have most of Shakespeare’s plays memorized. Word for word! I'd ship Ro with... Hmmm.... Herself? Just kidding, I'd ship her with Max. My favorite dessert is fresh baked sugar cookies."

Rose clapped her hands excitedly. "My weirdest thing is probably my shipping shrines. It's Liv's fault! She showed me Aphmau! I'd ship Clari with Summer! Obviously! And my favor dessert is vanilla cupcakes with pink frosting! And heart sprinkles!"

Clarity shrugs. "My strangest thing is probably my love of rom-coms. It's not my fault! Summer got me into them. It's a but odd since I'm a child of Ares and all. I'd ship Summer with me. Don't say a word Rose. And my favorite dessert is pepper cookies."

Summer giggles. "My little quirk is probably that I sometimes get prophecies at the most random times. I once had one in the shower! I'd ship Emilie with Max. And my favorite dessert is lemon bars!"

Emilie russled her wings. "My quirk is how often my wings shed. It's an annoyance, really. Our apartment is often covered in my feathers. I'd ship Max with myself! And my favorite dessert is.. Probably cookie dough ice cream!"

Max ran a hand through his hair. "My quirk is probably my angel's eye. " He pointed at his eye patch. "I'd ship Aaron with.... Probably Des. My favorite dessert is apple pie."

Aaron grinned. "My quirk is then when I'm human and get wet, my scales appear. I'd ship Scott with Tobias, if he wasn't dating Callum. My favorite dessert is probably Boston creme donuts!"

Scott twirled his fingers. "My quirk is probably my Pulse. Whenever I use my powers, this vein on my arm, called my Pulse, glows. I'd ship Phoebe with Tobias. My favorite dessert is definitely Callum's lemon cookies.

Phoebe blew out her flaming finger. "Right there is my quirk. My hands light on fire when I'm distracted. I'd ship Tobias with myself. My favorite dessert is macrons!"

Tobias fiddled with his bracelets. "My quirk is probably that I take apart everything. My phone is currently in pieces on my desk. I would ship Mira with no one. She's a Hunter. She'd kill me if I did. And my favorite dessert is brownies."

@Revie:

Livvy drops her clipboard is surprise. "VERIE!" She cries out, and runs to hug you. "Oh my Irene, how have you been? I've missed you so so much!"

@Wolf:

Livvy grins like a fool, pushing a lock of her dark hair behind her ear. Rose squeals! "It's been exactly -"

Destiny puts her hand on Rose's mouth. "He doesn't want the milliseconds, Ro." She turned to you. "It's been a very long time.Nice you see you in town, Wolf. You better be taking care of my sister."

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

Millie walks in, her unfashionable knee socks with just-above-the knee shorts and peach hoodie making her look like some sort of hippie.  She sits down and eagerly waves her hand.

"Pick me! Pick me!!" She says, her hufflepuff beanie wobbling because all of her hair is shoved into it.

"Me! Oh. Hah, you did. Ok. Um. I love everyone's beanies for starters, but i was asleep wondering if you have any pretty peeves with each other/Livvy? "

Jay sits beside her, his trench coat covering up most of his face, his black beanie covering the rest except for his eyes. He's ominously raises his hand.

"Would anyone like to take Annie off our hands? She can just be a load sometimes.

Annie glares at him. "Hey! That's not nice!!" She squeals.  Millie holds her hand to her face. "I can't take you all anywhere" she mumbles.

Jane sits beside them all, remembering how idiotic they can be sometimes. "Ignore them please" she says, loud enough for everyone to hear. "They can all be a load sometimes." 

"Hey! " a shout comes from the back but is covered by other sounds.

Millie finally breaks it all up "Hey hey hey! We are in public! We're all twelve here and can act like it!" She shouts at them all. She turns back, her face red and embarrassed "I am so sorry" she says.

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

Thumbnail avatar 9063a1a5ff

wolfdragon9768

I smile and look at livvy. “I would never leave her side.” I look at the rest of Livvy’s gang, “I am also happy to see you all again! I’m sure keeping Rose off of caffeine has been a struggle”

• Posted at:

-Wolf-

The most heroic people never fought for themselves, but for a better future.

The fight inside is breaking me again...

❤️Wolvy

SAMBer since 2014

I am the dreaded Scorpio 

athenabird158

@Mills

Livvy grins, and adjusts her beanie. “Thanks! I like yours as well! My pet peeves with these insane people is that they are ... well, insane. Personally, Miracle gets annoying when she shots anything that enters her room. Des will freak when some touches her books. Rose has her shipping shires. Summer is always taking naps, and Clairity likes to stab her Blades into the table. Max leaves his swords everywhere, Emilie likes to vanish sometimes without telling anyone. Aaron hogs the bathroom, and Scott spends hours at a time calling his boyfriend. Phe accidentally sets things on fire, and Tobias’s suits are often in pieces everywhere.”

@Wolf

Livvy blushes, mumbling a few faint curses about her emotions and hormones. “I promised Ro Starbucks if she gets through the Q and A without any coffee insanity.”

Rose pouts. “It’s been realllllly hard. But Starbucks is worth it! I’m gonna get a hugggge latte with s tin of whipped cream!” Des facepalms beside her.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

i suddenly jump off of my rafter and backflip down onto the floor, landing in a backhandspring. quickly, i stand up straight, brushing off my leather sleeveless jacket. "sup guys?" my twin daggers materialize in my hands and a silver thorn choker appears digging into my neck. my wings spread to their full twenty foot glory. i slowly turn to look at max. "look, i may carry my daggers everywhere, but i dont leaving them around where someone could get hurt." my perfectly toned muscles ripple under skin that says i almost never get any sun. suddenly, a blast of ice shoots out from under my cloak, which is hanging over my right shoulder. "oops"quickly, i defuse the blast. then, i sit down onstage with the other three.

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

Winter Glare, Winter Arcc, Alex Winter Arcc, A.W.A., Alex, or Alex Arcc.

Did you just say "Dinosaur"? Please, go on.

I love you, Penny!

windprincess8

late, but hi. hug

• Posted at:

2.28.15 - 3.14.19

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

scott is great

Suddenly, a portal.. kind of opened in the ceiling and Ocean, Riley, Akira, Hunter, Phelan, Silver and Naomi fell from it, Ocean being utterly crushed by a bunch of teenagers and a tween, whilst Hunter kind of.. Kind of just hovered there. 

"..Riley, my ribs. you're crushing them."

"It's not my fault Phelans heavy! Please, get off!"

"Naomi, please."

Naomi awkwardly rolled off the pile of boys, and got up.. and just simply jazz-handed. 

Ocean managed to pull herself out of the dogpile. 

"Uh, heyo. Sorry for the dramatic entrance. I didn't mean to fall from the ceiling, there."

Silver sighed.

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 89cdb77d1c

shywolf401

*Appears in a chair, and spins in it* I have a question! Who is the most annoying in the gang, and who is the least annoying?

*Appears* Who is the most romantic, and who is the least?

• Posted at:

| ɓαε |

|ɐʞuoW|

{fємαє-ѕнє/нєя-мαу 2015}

- wrítєr-rєαdєr-αrtíst - 

- nσt σn α schєdulє -

i píscєs αt hєαrtαríєs вч вírt^

/334283

athenabird158

@Winter

Max throws up his hands in defeat. "I'm sorry! I make mistakes! Im
Human!"

Emilee snorts. "No you aren't."

"Emmi?"

"Yes?"

"Please shut up."

@Arirang

Livvy is basically bouncing on the balls of her feet. Her green eyes gleam happily.

@Ocean

(Scott is on my favorites lol, I created him to spite my English teacher then I loved him too much)

Livvy smiles at Ocean and her gang. "Oh trust me, these weirdos have caused some crazy shenanigans."

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

hydrahoneydew9

Ooh, cool! Quick question, whose Callum?

Ocean grinned, and eventually the pile kind of.. Dissipated? What's the word? Dismantled. Yeah. Riley yanked Hunter down from hovering, and Silver stretched. Phelan waved at Destiny, whilst Akira was glanced around. 

"So, have they blown anything up? I mean- there was this one time where me and Phelan rode a giant centaur. With a bridle made of ice. Because Phelan, is literally Elsa Boi." She wrapped an arm around him, and he had a small smile. "..yeah. You scream really loud, though."

"shut up, I can scream as loud as I want."

thank you morningstar

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

windprincess8

it's good to see you still active yo

i'm not sure how much longer i can remember to stay but i made a rp and joined a couple and stuff so 

• Posted at:

2.28.15 - 3.14.19

athenabird158

@Blaise (whoopies, I didn't see your post before!)

At most annoying, ten fingers point at Rose. She throws up her hands in defeat. "Hey, that's mean!"

Aaron shrugs. "Sorry Ro. As for least annoying, I'd say Des. She just stats out of our problems." Scott nods from beside him.

Phoebe calls from the end, "Scotty-boy is the most romantic. You should see the dates he takes Callum on. You could take some lessons, Tobi."

Tobias sighs, but his eyes are twinkling. "Mira is the least romantic, being a Hunter and all." Mira nods in agreement.

@Arirang

"Speaking of your inactiveness, I sent you the follow request on insta!"

@Ocean

(Callum is Scott's boyfriend. I'm going to be posting a story thingy/roleplay with Callum, Scott and two other characters in their story.)

Livvy rolls her eyes. "Things explode around on a weekly basis. The latest thing was the microwave." She gives Tobias a glare.

The redhead sighs. "I can't help it! I got bored!"

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

windprincess8

ah uhm lemme see if i got it, i changed my username recently ;; i'm sorry liv 

you might have to do it again i'll update the wiki

i'm really sorry ;;;;;;;;

• Posted at:

2.28.15 - 3.14.19

hydrahoneydew9

Ocean nods. "THESE guys haven't exploded anything, yet, but they DO try to kill each other on a weekly basis. Usually Chrome starts it," she shrugged. "So- Aaron said something about scales. Do you have a pool around here? Also, is he a merman?"

"
Why do you need a pool?"

"For Reef and Harmony, of course."

"I would appreciate some sane company."

"Be nice, Silver."

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

@silver "i am completely sane 99.5% of the time thank you very much!"

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

Winter Glare, Winter Arcc, Alex Winter Arcc, A.W.A., Alex, or Alex Arcc.

Did you just say "Dinosaur"? Please, go on.

I love you, Penny!

hydrahoneydew9

Bump

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

athenabird158

@Arriang:

“Hehe, we’re all good!”

@Ocean:

Aaron sits up straighter. “I am. Not just any merman though! I’m Prince Aaron of- Hey, Liv! That’s not nice!” A pen bounces off his nose.

Livvy shrugs. “We have a pool in our apartment, but not here. We’re trying not ruin the place. I don’t want to pay for damages.”

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

hydrahoneydew9

Ocean gasped. "Oh, cool."

Riley dragged over a chair and plopped down in it. "Do any of you know what to do when you get attacked by a Percy Jackson-obsessed little sister? 'Cause I STILL don't know."

"You play the Indigo League theme and hope she starts dancing to it."

"That only applies to Naomi, Aki."

"Don't call me that."

"Can both of you stop?"

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)