Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

Hi, Galaxy/Galaxian/Galaxian Explosion/Big Bang here,

I'm not going to really rant (and I'm pretty sure that right after I type that I'm going to do it, xD),

So, the thing is, I've been nightmares for a year and a half continually now. Every. Single. Day.

And the other thing is, I've always had this weird "prophet" thing with me, when I unconsciously think about, or dream about, something, it has a high probability of coming true. So, whenever I dream of something bad I try everything in my power to not make it happen.

I know you, who's reading this, is probably thinking, "So what? Everyone has nightmares. You're just being paranoid", but it's not like that. Nightmares... for me... are not typical. They are just... gruesome. And bloody. Usually it involves someone trying to kill me. And the people in my neighborhood... they aren't good people. And whenever I have a bad dream, usually they... stalk me or something in real life the day after I wake up from the dream. It's really making me paranoid, and it's gone to such a degree that I won't step foot outside my house anymore, because I don't like getting followed around when I'm on my bike and the crazy people are in their cars.

I swear, I don't think about these things. Sure, I have a very vivid imagination, but I don't think about those things! That's basically what I'm confused about, I don't think about them, yet the things continue to appear in my dreams, and then the dreams sometimes come real, no matter how I try to prevent it. And if my dreams are about some people trying to kill me... and those people stalking me? I don't have a good feeling about this, that's for sure.

Please just tell me what I should do! Right now, for me, the SA forums are one of the most reliable and friendly places of support I have ever seen, on the Internet. And this is a really big issue. I'm not the kind of person who would just put my personal issues on here, but I'm just... paranoid. I've been using this word a lot.

Galaxian Explosion

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I don't have to win.

Just doing the best I can is enough.  

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Ohmygoodness you have the shine. I can't say that I have any experience in the paranoid department, but I would suggest telling someone, especially if you are being stalked. Someone as in an adult. Better safe than sorry. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming." -Tom Hiddleston

#Haven59and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Hi Cain,

Yeah, paranoid is just a way to describe what I feel, but it may somewhat sound exaggerated (I'm not that paranoid). I tell adults, don't worry. I don't want to even get close to the "sorry" part. Thanks for helping!

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

im probably going to broken record cain, but he's right. if you're outside and you feel like someone is stalking you, try to either get home or in a public area (if you have a phone, but either might help) and let your parents or a trusted adult know.

• Posted at:

Cat/sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

scarletdragon3016

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks! It's not that I feel that they're doing it, they do it. Who goes around with circles and stops everytime they see me? Obviously they're trying to do something. :/

And that's what I'm doing. Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Thumbnail avatar 5c248a1671

elfbear183

oh geez, that sounds creepy and i would be paranoid if that happened. :\ do you know who the people are and what your affiliation with them is? if you really feel like they're stalking you or something maybe confront them with a trusted adult. or if they seem dangerous you can ask if you should call the police. i hope you get this situation resolved and you wont be paranoid anymore. 

• Posted at:

My wof ocs:

MW: flame, flare, armadillo

SW: lantern, wave, pelican

RW: venom, lavender, mango, evergreen

SW: sandy, sting, desert

NW: midnight, smoky, starlight

SW: flarerock, comet, blighter

IW: frost, polaris, dodger

#wingsoffire

scarletdragon3016

Hi elfbear183:

Thanks for your help. I have no idea what even their names are. My affiliation with them is strictly neighbors. Good news is that they're all older than me. Thanks for your help!

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

I don't have to win.

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a