Thumbnail avatar 897120ba3c

secretshrewd20

As a mage in Dreles, you find yourself with a small dragon.  As you practice your spells, this dragon you've bonded with grows.  The more spells you master, the more powerful you become, they give you special attributes to help you grow.  Better, faster.  Stronger.

And oh boy.  You're sure gonna need it, as the adventurer you are.

Rules-

Be kind.

Don't be a Mary Sue.

Two characters per person, max.

yourdragoncountsasacharactertooi'msorrydon'tkillme

Except for your dragon, humans only.

You can be someone else's dragon, but ask them first.  Then decide on what type of magic you want, TOGETHER.

Magic must be based off of the four basic elements, but try to vary it.

Get rid of the parenthesis.

Human Form-

Name:  (First, middle, and last.)

Age:  (School exists, and they don't get out early; if they're young, they take online classes.)

Appearance:

Clothing:

Dragon Form:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Spells:  (And how well you've mastered them.)

Weapon of Choice:  (Add some magic qualities.)

Backstory:  (NOT optional.)

Other:

Dragon Form:

Name:  (There is no middle name here.)

Development Stage:  (Still a baby, preteen, teenager, adult.  Too tired to look up actual terms rn, sorry.)

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

How well have you mastered your magic?:  (Based on your stage.)

Other:

would someone take me as their dragon

i kinda wanna be someone else's dragon

i think it would be fun

i decided to make this similar to one of the first RPs I've joined (Mystic Forest), so it's an open adventure.  what quests do you take?  who do meet?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

яαgσηsεη

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And one you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder. ~Gildarts of Fairy Tail

Welcome to Night Vale

I'm an artist who's an it.

secretshrewd20

actually ignore the max number of characters

i don't actually care how many you have

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And one you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder. ~Gildarts of Fairy Tail

Welcome to Night Vale

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

bookmark!

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Thumbnail avatar 23ecb6ad34

frostwolf1221

I'll gladly take your dragon!

• Posted at:

>>Fortis<< Fiery Forest Child & Fae  

So many oc's, so little time

Gryffinclaw, Coraline, tea, and other aesthetics things like that

The world's color's are nothing compared to you...

"Maybe don't stab someone." - Me @ myself 24/7

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Bookmark!  Also when I make my dragon could I be somebody else’s dragon?

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

dreamtimecrow55

also, quick question. in the human character form, there's a section titled "dragon form"- so does that mean the person can turn into a dragon, in addition to having a dragon? 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

secretshrewd20

thx, fortis

what element do you want?  I'll let you choose

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

secretshrewd20

Kraken:  yes that's an option

Reve:  The more powerful your wizard is, the more they look like a dragon.  they gain this ability when they and the dragon they are bonded with kind of melt together

probably should've added that, actually

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Bookmark! 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Colin Mikael Warwick 

Appearance: Colin has extremely messy silvery black hair that no matter what he does it cannot be tamed. His skin a rosy golden tone and he's typically blushing during human interaction though the level of redness varies depending on  conversation, typically his cheeks are a soft pink color. He's relatively small in size, very thin, and does not in any way resemble a fighter. The only remotely chubby part of his body is his cheeks which makes him look younger than he his. His eyes are two different colors, his left a golden brown and his right dark brown almost black, although it is hard to tell since his hair often falls in his face covering his right eye. 

Clothing: he tends to wear very formal like attire that is slightly oversizes. The tops are typically a white or tan or other neutral color and his pants are dark jeans. (Ex: Over sized white button up shirt, tan sweater vest, and dark jeans). He doesn't like shoes and wears them as little as possible. 

Dragon Form: He's approximately the size of a mini van with a wingspan of over twice that length. His wings are aerodynamic and sharp. His wing is split up into six sections, each bone coming down into a sharp razor like point. At the join connecting all of the bones is another large claw. Long horns are angled towards the back of his head. Sharp spikes start at the base of his skull and run down his neck getting smaller until they end at his shoulders. His scales are mostly a metallic silver color but the tips of his spikes, tops of his wings, and his feet are black. 

Personality: Colin is a very shy person with little communication skills. He's very awkward when it comes to talking to people, constantly blushing from embarrassment and uneasy. He doesn't approach people unless he is forced to and even then he is reluctant. He is very distant around people and is reluctant to trust people until they have given him some reason to know what they say is true. He tends to like to be alone, hiding from others to get some peaceful time by himself. In that way he enjoys being invisable, but at the same time it really hurts him when people don't notice him when he's not trying to hide. He's used to it though, he's just one of those people that's so quiet and ordinary that no one would ever give a second thought, eyes just immediately scan right over top of him. He's typically pretty level headed and is quite intelegent. He's studied many books on varying topics leading him to be fairly well rounded in the basics. He does what he can to help when someone who gains his trust needs him. He typically isn't one to argue with people or fight in any way, he is more of a protector than a fighter. Stuck in fights he will do his best to keep others safe, confuse enemies, and when all else fails intimidate people. 

Likes: Peace and quiet, being alone, reading, gardens, being invisible, learning new things, being free

Dislikes: Loud noises, rude or obnoxious people, being invisible, being controlled, not knowing what to do

Hobbies: Reading, studying, pressing interesting plants in books, listening to classical music 

Spells: Colin's powers are centered in the light aspect of the fire element specializing in the color factor, he focuses on the changing of colors in items or people creating illusions and disorienting tricks, with this said he can reflect the light around him and others to give an illusion of invisibility although if anyone gives it a second glance they would notice slight distortion around the area that is hidden also upon contact the reflected light falls thus rendering the camouflage useless. He's not very good with it yet, he's fine when he's in a peaceful state of mind but when frightened, stressed, or startled his powers tend to go wonky. This includes his enchantments breaking or random things around him changing color. 

Weapon of Choice:  Bow and Arrows that are enchanted with light magic, upon his will they will release a light from the tip that will either temporarily blind an oppenent, can be uses as a torch in a dark area, or act as a flair to gain his distant allies attention in times of need. 

Backstory: Colin is the only child of an upper middle class to lower upper class woman named Freya Warwick, he never knew his father although he is believed to still be alive. His mother never talks about his father but it was presumably some fight that drove them appart. His mother has seen other men and ended up remarrying for a short while. This man wasn't the best person and only really wanted to marry Colin's mother for the money. He didn't like the fact she already had a child and behind her back the man would abuse Colin. Colin, only wanting his mother to be happy never said a word of it to his mother. After two years of abuse and lies the mother found out the truth when she came home to find her husband strangling the boy. Afterwords Colin's mother divorced the man and hasn't remarried since. Because of this incident Colin has had a hard time trusting people since. He distracts himself from the outside world by burying himself in his studies so he doesn't have to deal with people who might betray his family's trust again. 

Other:

Dragon Form:

Name: Lumiere Disparaissante (Typically goes by Lu) 

Development Stage:  He is still a wyrmling (or baby) at the moment

Appearance: His legs are short leaving his body is close to the ground and it is currently the length of his hand. His wing span is twice the length of his body. His tail is very thin and smooth, lacking any sort of spikes or other dangerous features, in length it just falls short of his wing span and is always curling around himself or whatever he is perched on, while walking it waves back and forth, the tip curling before changing direction each time. The boning on his wings is a graceful arch that is separated into two sections by a third bone that starts where the joint connects the two others at the tip of the arch. The skin of his wings is slightly loose resembling fabric. His scales are very smooth and he looks pretty harmless besides two small horns starting on the top of his head and pointing backwards towards his neck. His natural coloring is coppery gold color but it changes when he feels strong emotions due to his abilities. His eyes are a light blue color. 

Personality: Lu is a very happy and energetic dragon. He loves absolutely everyone and trusts them without question. He tries to make even the most distant and shy people like him. He needs to be constantly entertained in order to not to end up causing mischif. He loves to show is affection towards people, mostly Colin, he does this by jumping on them (He will still do this even when he is an adult). He's also very hungry most of the time and is constantly begging for food. He can fall asleep in an instant while in a warm patch of light. He likes making people happy but if they yell or hurt him he feels very betrayed and will curl up into a little ball. He's a coward in that way. He's too afraid to do anything alone so he sticks to Colin like glue. If something were to happen where he'd be separated from him Lu would begin to panic and hide in the closes place possible. 

Likes: People especially Colin, signs of affection, flowers, being outdoors, being warm, playing with others

Dislikes: Being yelled at, being bored, pain, being trapped, cold stone, being alone

Hobbies: Scaring people, Jumping on people, playing with literally anything he can find

How well have you mastered your magic?: He's abilities aren't well mastered, he tends to randomly change colors to reflect his emotions without meaning to. Besides that there is little he can do. 

Other: IDK if Colin and Lu's powers are stretching it too much, I wanted to go with something that was a unique twist the one of the four elements but I wasn't sure if this variation was too far out there. If it is I'll change Colin's power and make a different dragon. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

secretshrewd20

It's fine, Cass.  Colin and Lu are both accepted.

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Val Margaux Beltran

Appearance: They are just slightly average in height with a lean build with a small amount of muscle, though its unnoticeable under their clothing. They have tanned skin from a great deal of time outside, with faded freckles across their face and arms. They have grey, wide eyes that seem to always be searching around for something. Their hair is dark brown, nearly black, and falls at about their chin, with long bangs and is usually a little messy. When around people they always look down at the ground, allowing their bangs and the hood they typically wear try to conceal perhaps their most noticeable feature, the large scars across their face that look like some beast raked its claws right across their face. They do anything they can to cover these up, as their face is slightly disfigured from the wound. They also have other scars in different places. The scars appear strangely white, and almost seem to have black edges that form almost into scales.

Clothing: Their clothing is all in dark colors, and is simple and covers them entirely, or almost so. Dark, warm grey button down shirt, black gloves(mostly for show, not like heavy winter gloves), black pants and boots, both leaning towards a more formal look. They also often wears a navy blue cloak with a hood, though at times it makes them look quite out of place, and may be swapped out for a jacket of similar color if going out into the world. The most notable feature of his outfit however is the mask worn over their face. It is a solid, heart shaped plate of silver, presumably. It is unknown how they see through it, but it seems like they can.

If the need arises, as im sure it will, they also have a suit of lightweight, black armor, which seems adequate for protecting them from most attacks when paired with their powers.

Dragon Form: Val’s dragon form is huge, about the size of a house when coiled up. They have no front legs, and are mostly snake like in form. Their scales are black, with their scars being white, and still present from their human form. They also have a pair of wings, the skin over which is semi clear, so you can see the bones within the wings, giving them a skeletal look.

Personality: Practically silent, anyone who hears even a word from Val should consider themselves lucky. They do not trust others or want to interact with them, preferring to stay away from them as much as possible. They aren’t necessarily ‘scared’ of people and don’t really shy away too much when approached, but that doesn’t mean that they’re really going to interact with anyone. The best way to gain their trust is just to hang around them, not too close but so much that you’re always around, and on occasion talk to them and tell them things. If someone has an interest in being their friend, they certainly won’t deny them that once they’re sure of the other person. The ultimate symbol of their friendship is them fully showing you their face, as they otherwise desperately try to hide the disfiguring scars.

Though they seem rather suspicious actually, they have good morals and are a nice person. Despite not trusting others, it’s alright to put faith in them, as they’re secretly a good fighter and know what the right thing to do is a lot of the time. Their actions speak much louder than their words, and they often charge into things without consulting others, which is usually a very calculated matter, as they are not reckless, and would not do so unless they believe it is safe.

Likes: Val appreciates very simple and sort of old fashioned things. They have sort of old lady interests. They love to read, especially murder stories, anything with specific period details from history, and they also enjoy nonfiction books and learning about the world. They also enjoy tea and cooking/baking for themselves. They grow plants and like taking care of them. They have a few different sets of really nice dishes that they also like very much, and would be very upset if any of them were broken. Oddly enough, they find cleaning very relaxing, and like it best when they can be in a clean, tidy, nice looking space, so their home is always very nice. What they most appreciate is when people make the effort to speak to them despite their unusual appearance.

Dislikes: They don’t like gossip and don’t buy into rumors or anything of that nature. They also dislike reckless behavior, have no respect for those who are rude or impatient, revealing themselves to others (particularly their face), and uncleanliness.

Hobbies: Baking and cooking, caring for plants, reading, as mentioned within their likes. They also keep a detailed journal, and would write letters if they had anyone to write them to. Most of their time is spent quitely and on their own, but they love to go on long walks when the weather is nice enough to permit it.

Spells: Their abilities are centered around the element of air. Their main and most reliable ability is to control clouds and fog, clearing the weather for better conditions, or to make fog covering to make it easier for them to be stealthy. Another of their abilities is to control the winds around them, often using them as a shield to deflect incoming spells if possible, or to knock over opponents. They can also, slightly less reliably, control the amount of oxygen within someone’s lungs, either ensuring they can breathe even in environments where they normally couldn’t, or deprive someone else of air. They also has uncontrollable Aeromancy, getting whispers from the future on the wind, usually without much context.

Weapon of Choice: They use two weapons, the first being what is known as a ‘man catcher’ which is a pole with a device on the end used to restrain a person (I can’t really explain it much better? But if you look it up you can see images), and the longer one is restrained in it, the more of their energy is drained, making it harder for them to fight back. Their other weapon is an estoc, essentially a sword with no real edges, but just a point at the end used for stabbing, especially through armor.

Backstory:  Not much is known about Val, as they don’t often speak, especially about themselves. They are thought by many to come from a higher class family because of their like of nice things and cleanliness.

What most don’t know is Val was raised by their grandmother, a kind woman who took the child in, because their parents were not able to care for them due to an incident involving their mothers dragon when they were only a few months old, which is how they gained the scars on their face. They had a very good relationship with her, and that’s where they gained many of their habits and likes. Their family had a history of being mages, which is why they became one in the first place.They put a lot of effort into their magic and work, doing the best they can at everything. Though they put more effort into practicing and perfecting spells, rather than learning lots of them. Their training started almost immediately after they left school, and in those years they have gotten pretty strong, and have been out on adventures a few times in the past.

Their biggest issue in life has always been their scars and disfigured face. As a child, it prevented them from interacting normally with others, and after attempting to get through their first few years of school, it was decided they would be better off homeschooled, where they excelled in most subjects and did very well. But they’ve never really developed excellent social skills, and have always been wary of people as they are afraid of judgement.

Other: Val is nonbinary, so they/them pronouns, please.

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

secretshrewd20

Val is accepted.

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

frostwolf1221

Let's go with ice, maybe?

• Posted at:

dreamtimecrow55

Thank you!

Also if anyone would like to be Val's dragon you're more than welcome.

And i may make another human character later? because none of them seem very social and someone likely needs to pull this group together somehow

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

I had almost finished my form and then WHAM-O I accidentally closed ittttt

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

dreamtimecrow55

up

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

secretshrewd20

@  Firefly:  oh no!  I hate when that happens :/

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

secretshrewd20

@ Fortis:  k!  Go ahead and send your form in

@ Reve:  Yes you can have another human.  and I'll be your Dragon too,  if that's alright with you

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

secretshrewd20

Up

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

dreamtimecrow55

@Grace - cool, and thats perfectly fine by me! 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

frostwolf1221

I'm realizing as I finish my character that every human character so far has had a traumatic backstory but I don't want to change her backstory

• Posted at:

dreamtimecrow55

up

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

secretshrewd20

@Fortis:  I'll wait for you, if that's alright.

Name:  Zephyr Beltran

Development Stage:  Adult

Appearance:  White with undertones of purple, and large feathered wings.  They have a straight snout that is beaked.  Their eyes are black and somewhat elongated.  Their horns are similar to a rams and are black as well.

Personality:  Loving.  Zephyr will do anything to try and make Val laugh, regardless of how big and old they become.

Likes:  Books are rather interesting to them, as well as Val's collection of dishes.

Dislikes:  Similar to Val, they don't enjoy uncleanliness or others being disrespectful.

Hobbies:  Tends to wrap their wings around Val whenever they can. 

How well have you mastered your magic?:  Fairly well.  They create windstorms from beating their wings.  They are also capable of a windscythe spell.

Other:  Val's dragon.

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

dreamtimecrow55

AW! Zephyr is adorable, im excited for this rp ^^

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

secretshrewd20

up

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

secretshrewd20

up

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

secretshrewd20

up

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

secretshrewd20

This is probably pointless.

Up!

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

dreamtimecrow55

Oof well im still here

i was super into this rp, still am if/when we start 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save! 

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

BeEp BeEp ImMa ShEeP sHeEp

[Totally unrelated but I just have to say, the 3 signatures above me looks stunning.

Name: Kayne Vlaris Portson

Appearance: He has a long, lanky physique with fair skin and a perpetual smirk. His hair is long, black-streaked with auburn and covered his left eye, which is also a reddish-colour. Since he has heterochromia, the other eye is blue. That marks him as an outsider within his own family, shunned by his parents and siblings for being different. Has a small scar below his chin from where he'd tried to attack his dragon, before he bonded with her.

Clothing: He fancies himself as bit of a gentleman, so he tends to wear formal clothing--a dark grey shirt reaching below his neck, trousers with a white belt and a dark-grey/indigo coat thrown over. Keeps his shoe polished to a glinting sheen.

Personality: There are two sides to Kayne. He is normally a headstrong person with a charisma that attracts ladies; a trait envied by even his brothers. Kayne is very bipolar, being able to change moods from depressed and cynical, to being incredibly motivated by anger, to being friendly and humorous. Tries to control his mood, although normally, he ranges from calm to borderline insane--and it's because of one reason, explained in .

Likes: Story-telling because it calms him. Fireworks, competition, scent of rain, and people who tell him they care. Watching Erana fly.

Dislikes: Losing control over himself; being trapped; people who play with emotions

Spells:  Many people don't see how fire and water go well together as elements, apparently Kayne does. He claims he loves listening to rush of water, its whispers as it bends to his command. Contrasted by the roaring flames of fire. He can summon either at will, but works better with the former when he's near a water source (e.g. waterfall or lake). Uses water to harden into weapons. Uses fire to burn (what else can I say about it? XD). Being solely dedicated in these two elements, as he doesn't see the point in other elements, Kayne strongly depends on his powers in combat.

Weapon of Choice: As mentioned before, Kayne's weapons are derived from water. He freezes them into dual dagger icicles. Sword, flamed tip, but most of the time, his powers.

Backstory: Kayne, his parents and 3 brothers were part of a group of travelling performers. One night, a freak accident left the audience running and his eldest brother dead. Kayne fled from his family. The months of being alone in the alleyways left him suspicious of people and vicious, until he discovered Erana, his dragon. Unfortunately, his second-eldest brother came after him, believing it to be his fault that their eldest brother died. His second-eldest brother injured his dragon (refer to section of form), sparking Kayne's thirst for vengeance and his anger, which never subsided, until the day he fulfills his promise of vengeance.

Dragon Form:

Name: Erana Ylvich

Development Stage: 7 months old, dragons develop fast, I'm guessing slightly older than teen

Appearance: Her scales are dark shade of blue, reflective of light, with a white underbelly and silver eyes. Like Kayne, she shares his value of appearance, taking care of her large wings and black claws. Attacked by Kayne's brother when she was just a baby, so she lost her hind leg. Lithe body, flexible. Blue flames erupt from her jaw when she breathes fire.

Personality: Knowing her leg will be her weakness, Erana works incredibly hard to be swift and strong. She is the calm and difficult to anger, like a slow burning alchemist flame, in contrast to Kayne's wild tribal fire, and difficult to extinguish. Playful and rebellious, but reckless and stubborn.

Likes: Plunging into big bodies of water (swimming), eating

Dislikes: Fire and spears and people with hair so blonde it looks almost white (because it looks like Kayne's brother, who took away her leg)

Hobbies: Manouevring in the air at sunrise, just to blind Kayne, who likes to watch her dance

How well have you mastered your magic?: Unlike Kayne, Erana is still a new to magic. She knows how to make water rise into the air and splash around in it. She cannot control fire, being fearful of it, which is a problem when it comes with Kayne.

Other:

• Posted at:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Gąąĉią *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sagittarius ☆ A Herondale ☆ Ranger of Alagaesia ☆ Mistborn

secretshrewd20

@Galacia:  I'm noticing that you skipped Kayne's dragon form, and that Kayne and Erana have different mastery levels of their magic.  I understand Erana not using fire, that's okay, but her water mastery should be similar to Kayne's, as a dragon's abilities grow to match their human's.  Is there a reason for this?

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Welcome to Night Vale

@Dragonsen: Oh, I guess I was confused or it wasn't specified in the form that their abilities must be same-level. TBH, it caught me off-guard for a sec. XD I will just change her powers to the same level as Kayne's then.

• Posted at:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Gąąĉią *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sagittarius ☆ A Herondale ☆ Ranger of Alagaesia ☆ Mistborn