Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

I got bored, o. I know this is gonna be cheesy.

On every person, it a timer on their wrist, counting down to the moment they meet their supposed soulmate. Your timer is timing out and you're getting a little more than anxious to go back to school...

Rules:

Please keep drama inside the Rp

Don't control other people's characters unless they give you permission

Go ship crazy! LGBT+ is fine with me!

Can we even out genders, please...?

Standard Rules, I guess

Take out all parenthesis in the form

Form:

(Full) Name:

Nicknames?:

Age(15-18):

Appearance:

Personallity:

Soulmate:

Other:

I'll make my form when this comes through...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Aaahhhh save!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Save!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

cobraphoenix530

Name: Evangeline de Sulwyn 

Nicknames?: Eva, Ange, Sulwyn, any others

Appearance: Eva has blue green eyes, the colour of boulder opal (search it up and its the coloured thing in the first image’s rock). Her eyes are large and upturned, and they often look kind and innocent, though with a moments provocation they can turn cold, intense, or threatening. Her eyes are framed by thick black eyelashes. Her hair is long, black and wavy, with streaks of her eye colour often running through it at intervals, depending on her mood. The more intense her mood gets, the more of the colour there is. She has naturally pale skin that doesn’t tan, but doesn’t burn either. After spending time in the sun, her skin seems to literally glow with a gold hue. She’s average height, 5’5ish, and has a thin, graceful build, like a ballerina’s, with lean muscle. She usually wears a black tank top with black tights, brown knee high boots, black elbow length gloves and a grey bomber jacket on top.

Personallity: Eva is a very charming, sociable person. Her personality is very calm and collected, even when in the midst of battle. She’s pretty diplomatic, and is often there to settle disputes between anyone. She’s fair and just, which causes many people to come to her for help. She’s an amazing judge of character, and if she doesn’t trust a person, they’ll usually do something wrong sooner or later. She can talk endlessly about subjects that interest her. But even she makes mistakes. She has moments of depression that she’ll hide from others, and she will often put herself down in the mirror. She cares too much about others, so if they end up hurt, she finds a way to blame herself. If someone makes fun of her, she’ll seem to brush it off, but in reality is believing every word of it. If anyone were to compliment her, she would be incredibly shocked, but would dismiss it. She’s very social, and loves playing matchmaker for others, though it more often then not leaves her alone. She loves to stargaze and give her friends makeovers. She’s talented with all sorts of beauty stuff, ranging from haircuts to makeup to clothes. She’s generous, and is willing to give up her happiness for the one’s she cares about. That being said, she isn’t a doormat. If you hurt her or her loved ones in any way, she’ll strike back with twice the force, using her intelligence and wits. She’s trained in combat, and is experienced witha large variety of weapons.

Soulmate: Open!

Other: I’m making a guy soon

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

icewolf2513

*is

Name: Ezekiel Lux 

Nicknames?: Zeke

Appearance: Ezekiel is around 5'10 with very pale skin. His eyes are dark brown, to the point they look black. His hair is black and shaved on the sides, leaving it in an undercut he doesn't bother doing anything with. He wears two black earrings in his right ear and a black stud earring in his left. He has glasses, he just doesn't wear them often. His wardrobe consists of mostly short sleeved t-shirts with the sleeves a different color than the rest of the shirt, black jeans, boots, the occasional grey hoodie, and a bookbag he always carries with him. He draws on himself a lot. He carries a lot of black gel pens, sketchbooks, and journals in his bookbag.

Personallity: Zeke's a little random... If it gets too quiet, he'll try and crack a joke and laughs at the worst times; he likes morbid jokes. Sometimes, he'll just laugh in the middle of a test and nobody'll know why. He doesn't like the idea of meeting his soulmate. Ezekiel hates being the one to have to lead others, but doesn't like taking orders either. He loves drawing and sharing his doodles with other people. He puts the pro in procrastinate. Ezekiel is pretty loyal, even if he doesn't show it.

Soulmate: Open, he's homosexual

Other: n o p e

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Saved and accepted!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

cobraphoenix530

This guy should be good for shipping purposes 

Name: Adriano Ferrano Tucci

Nickname: Ad, Adrian, Fierro, Tucci + anything else

Sexuality: Pan

Appearance: Adrian has very interesting hair. His hair is naturally a maple syrupy brown colour, but thin streaks of colour that match his mood run through it at intervals. He has straight hair that curls slightly at the tips, and his hair is styled in a quiff. Adrian has multicoloured eyes that look like a kaleidoscope. The edges of his irises are a blackish grey, and they seem to fade into all the colours. The colours alternate depending on the day, so sometimes his eyes are more teal, sometimes they’re more green, sometimes violet... Adrian’s height is averageish, a bit on the taller side though. He’s about 5’8-5’9, and he has a lean, muscular build. He holds himself with confidence. Adrian wears simple clothing, as his appearance is interesting enough already. Plain white shirts over black jeans tucked into boots and a camo jacket on top. Adrian has tanned skin from going out in the sun often. He has a white, jagged scar running down the right side of his neck, and clams up when anyone asks him about it.

Personality:

Likes: Adrian is a huge lover of the outdoors. Anything that he can do to spend more time outside, he’ll do. From gardening to climbing mountains, he knows how to do it all. He’s an expert survivalist and could live off of nature for years. He loves the warmth, and has a strange quirk where he’ll nap in a sunbeam, like a cat. He does tease occasionally, and laughs at nearly anything, even if it’s a stupid joke. He does enjoy sparring, and will pull out his sword at a moment’s notice. He enjoys having company, though he’s good with having time to himself too.

Dislikes: Adrian isn’t a huge fan of the cold. He always ends up with an extremely red nose and ears, which make him pretty uncomfortable. He also dislikes people who attempt to hurt him or his loved ones. He doesn’t enjoy being cooped up inside, as it makes him feel restless.

Biggest Flaw: His kindness

Strengths: He’s a reliable person. If he says that he’ll do something, he will, even if you forget asking him to do it. He’s honest to a fault and would do anything for the people he cares for. He’s a bit naïve to a person’s personality at first, but can always pick up when people are hiding something or lying. He’s a great strategist and brilliant in battle.

Weaknesses: He’s kind to everyone, even if they’re considered the enemy, which causes him to often make mistakes when dealing with them. While he may not be the easiest to manipulate, if someone he cares for asks him to do something he’ll do it without question, even if it’s something he normally wouldn’t do. The only time this doesn’t happen is if that thing goes completely against his moral compass. He can be affected greatly by a close one’s words, and will often have his emotions visible to the world, especially with his hair.

Soulmate: Open!

Other: Aaah I can’t wait!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

icewolf2513

Adrian is accepted! 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Name: Kian Marsh

Nicknames?: I don't have one...

Age(15-18): 16

Appearance: Kian has messy dark gray hair that can be fit into a tiny ponytail. A few wisps are often in his face. His left eyes is a milky white, he was born blind in that eye. His right eye is an almost electric blue. His skin is a light caramel color. He has freckles on his cheeks and his nose. He’s tall and lanky, with really no muscle. He wears a medical eyepatch on his right eye, a white t-shirt, light washed jeans, red converse, a leather jacket and a red beanie

Personality: Kian is a sarcastic Daydreamer with a sense of adventure. He’s rather nice but could be a bit naive when it comes to people. Extrovert. Brave, but his bravery can be seen as recklessness. Would never turn down a dare. Stubborn as a bull, determined. Is a not-so-secret hopeless romantic, desperate for love. He can be moody, one minute a ball of sunshine and the next madder than an angry python. A bit overconfident and slightly arrogant. He wants to travel, more than anything in the world. Very creative and artistic. A bit of a goofball, and has a great sense of humor. Very curious, when he’s hooked on to something he’ll do anything to figure it out. Emotional mess. 

Soulmate: Open, he's panasexual

Other: There are a thousand rumors that center around his eye. No one expect his close friends know that he's just blind in that eye.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar b9b16d5a66

zee100

(Full) Name: Kamryn Grey

Nicknames?: Kam, Kamri

Age(15-18): 15

Appearance: Kamryn's  5'2". She has medium brown hair that has a blonde ombre at the bottom. Her hair is wavy but she likes to straighten it and put it in a ponytail. She has hazel eyes.Kamyryn has glasses that she usually wears in class. She usually wears black skinny jeans, vans, and pink or white flowy shirt. She has a lean build. She wears a delicate chain necklace. She usually has headphones in her ears for music. Her skin has a natural tan from playing soccer and other sports.

Personallity:  She doesn't believe in soulmates even when she sees the timer ticking down on her wrist. Kamryn believes in making your own fate and working hard.She is very blunt and tells everyone as it is. She has a hard time trusting people since she's used to people leaving her or letting her down. She's loyal and has a kind heart. She usually blows off steam by working out. When she's nervous she tucks her hair behind her ears. She usually tries to keep to herself and comes off as shy. She usually has witty comebacks if you bother her. Kamryn is a neat freak and has everything methodically organized. 

Soulmate: Open

Other:

• Posted at:

Kenzie                                      

Sometimes I believe in as many as SIX impossible things before breakfast

icewolf2513

Accepted!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Both accepted! (I didn't refresh >_

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

cobraphoenix530

@Livvy Can Eva and Kian be shipped/soulmates?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

icewolf2513

Can Ezekiel and Adriano be soulmates/shipmates, Jokester?

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

cobraphoenix530

@Stargazer Of course!

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

@Jokester: Sure! It seems like a cute ship!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

KName: James Deerburn

Nicknames?: Jay if you want 

sexuality: pansexual 

Appearance: dark crimson hair that is to her mid back and she has a thick wall of bangs to just above her eyebrows. Pale skin with light freckles on her face and shoulders. Silver eyes with thin eyelashes. Blue jean shorts with daisies embroidered on the seems. Light pink tank top at shows just a glimpse of her stomach. Army green converse with white laces.. white sock the go to just below her knees. Three small silver rings in her right ear. 

Personallity: sweet and charming when she wants to be. Other times she can be kinda moody. Mostly energetic and sorta athletic, though she does like to sleep in. She's very creative and loves putting her ideas to paper weather that be in a drawing or in a story. 

Soulmate: open!

Other: I'm already getting excited for this! 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

icewolf2513

Accepted!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Save me a spot

• Posted at:

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

icewolf2513

Saved!

Forgot to mention this, but saves last two days. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

BOOKMARK. I don't really have time for RP's but you better know that I'm reading these XD

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

BeEp BeEp ImMa ShEeP sHeEp

clevercat546

(Full) Name: Kaneshiro Ryuichi

Nicknames?: Kane, Ryu (Pronounced: Roo)

Age(15-18): 17

Appearance: Kane has strawberry blonde hair- it's like a red-ish blonde,(the hairstyle is called "Side parted with highlights" when you search it up, it's the guy who looks a bit younger with brown hair and bangs), he has piercing ocean eyes, which is a darker blue surrounded by a black-ish-very-dark-blue ring type thing, with longer eyelashes that really make his eyes stand out. His eyes usually have an extra glint to his emotions, like if he's amused then the glint in his eyes will show amusement, or if he's mad they will look furious, and so on. It kind of helps when he tries to hide his emotions. He has tan skin, like he's been in the sun like at the beach, with a kind of golden undertone. He's pretty tall, about 5'10ish. He has a more athletic-muscle build, with slightly defined muscles on his arms and legs and abs, yet he's kind more on the slim side. He also has scars on his shoulders and back from unknown sources.

He wears dark jeans with faded spots, and a white long sleeve dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, the collar undone, and the shirt not tucked in to his jeans. He wears light grey and light blue boots like Keith's from Voltron. He has a few bracelets on his left wrist.

Personallity: Kane is an ambivert, where he's got traits from both. He's incredibly charming and flirty and social and confident when he wants to be, but also quiet and in his own world and observant when he wants to be. He's been described as gorgeous by girls in his neighborhood. He's very mischievous and enjoys a bit of revenge. His ideas could either be very clever, or very stupid. He's quite determined when he's got his mind set, and there's no pulling him away. He's sometimes very reckless and doesn't realize it until it's too late. At home he has a rough life, and so he often flinches when someone raises their voice or raises their arms quickly. He gets small panic attacks that can sometimes grow in size, but he's never known how to deal with it. He's scared of being isolated completely, and sometimes he's very dramatic, usually around his friends more. He's very comfortable around his friends, while with strangers, he's more charming and such. People often don't know that he takes some things quite literally when they are a joke or such. He tries to be heartfelt, but has a hard time because his parents don't care for him. He's protective and loyal to the people he gets close with, and can sometimes easily fall in love. Sometimes too easily.

Soulmate: Open, but please ask for permission first

Other: He is bisexual, but most people don't know that. Other than that, I think it's all.

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

icewolf2513

Accepted!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

This sounds really interesting. I might join but I will be fairly inactive for the next week or so. I will make my bio soon, in a week latest

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

icewolf2513

Alright, I saved you a spot. Thank's for the head's up!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar b9b16d5a66

zee100

@Dipper can Kaneshiro and Kamryn be soulmates/shipmates?

• Posted at:

Kenzie                                      

Sometimes I believe in as many as SIX impossible things before breakfast

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

dragonheart5600

It really didn’ post? .. sigh ..  

name: Amy Morgan sontero 

nickname: people can make them up.

appearance: pale greenish eyes, easy burning skin that’s slightly pale, sun yellow glasses. She’s 5’6 and often wears shorts and tee shirts. 

Personality: kind but quiet when you meet her. She is outgoing when you get to know her. She worries that her soulmate timer will make a mistake and pair her with someone who would use her.

Age and gender: 16 and female 

other: has short sightedness and is learning Italian 

i’ll add Once this goes through so I don’t lose it 

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Name: Alexander Florentine 

Nicknames?: Alex, Al 

Appearance: extremely light blond hair that has the appearance of white from a distance. He has bright blue eyes and pale skin that has no freckles. He has a muscluar build and average height. He normally wears jeans and button up shirts. 

Personallity: Alex is an extrovert. He teases everyone and flirts plenty to. He can be pretty annoying and often times over competitive, which can lead to a very mad Alex if he looses a game. He's not afraid to speak up for himself or others, and is very loyal to his close friends. Speaking of friends, although he had a tendacy to make friends fast, he sometimes feels like he doesn't have any real friends. He has trouble talking about how he feels, and will thus often try to navigate those feelings through violence. He likes to face his fears or foes head on and is always willing to explore. The idea of a soulmate both bugs and excites him. 

Soulmate: Ezekiel? If not open. He's bi 

Other: nope

Name: Sage Faunatime

Nicknames?: not unless you can think of one. 

Appearance: Short, blond hair that curls inwards. Her eyes are deep blue and her nose is sharp and slightly crooked. She has pale skin that tans easily. She has an average height and more if a stout build. She likes to wear skirts and sun dresses.

Personality: Sage is an introvert and, although she doesn't mind being around other people, she likes to be alone. She is shy and timid when you first meet her, but she does warm up fairly quick. If she knows you, she can be rsther goofy and fun-loving. She has OCD and must always be organized, otherwise it drives her up the wall. She has a hard time believing that she'll really meet her soulmate when her time is up. She has lots of doubts, including many about herself. She loves the water. 

Soulmate: open; she's straight. 

Other: She has OCD and is often confused as Alexander's brother. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

icewolf2513

Both accepted! Sorry, Ezekiel's taken... 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Ignore the Soulmate part on Alexander's form that should be coming through soon. Let me fix it real fast:

Soulmate: Open; he's bi 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

dragonheart5600

Adding to the appearance and personality 

appearance: she has chestnut brown hair that is always in a ponytail. She is a bit on the larger side, but never minds it. Her watch has some flowers on it, but is otherwise a plain white. She wears tee shirts and tank tops no matter how cold it is, and wears shorts, skorts (skirts with shorts underneath) or leggings. 

Personality: she is easygoing and hardly makes scenes over something. When someone insults her, she brushes it off the best she can, but it hurts her self esteem slightly. She likes making friends, but only a few people actually call her a close friend. Some of the others would dare each other to ask to be her friend or say that they love her. She only tries to make friends with people who actually want to be a friend of her. She loves singing and storytelling. She is very passive, but will try to stop someone who is being rude or immoral.  

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

clevercat546

Sure, Kenzie!

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

icewolf2513

I'm gonna make a list of everything so I don't lose track of anything...

Spot saved for Cain

Ezekiel and Adriano- Soulmates

Eva and Kain- Soulmates

Kaneshiro and Kamryn- Soulmates

People without Soulmates so far:

Alexander

Sage

James

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

dragonheart5600

( Add Amy to no current soulm8) 

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 8967521d21

pantherlynx30

I think spots are still open - if they aren't please ignore the form! ~Currently 

(Full) Name: Adelin Easteal (ay-dee-lin Ee-ah-stale)

Nicknames?:  Adie, Lin, 

Age(15-18): 16

Gender:Female (She's ace/asexual [she can have a romantic relationship though])

Appearance: Adelin stands at 5'8", with a weaker build. Her skin is pale, and she has light freckles along the bridge of her nose. Her strawberry blonde hair reaches a little past her elbows and is kept down most of the time. Her eyes are a stormy blue, and there is a small scar above her right eyebrow. 

Personallity: Adelin is very welcoming and friendly but can struggle to make close friends. Doing whatever she thinks is right when she thinks it's right, she can be impulsive. Under pressure, she is natural leader and often has great skills, which is an improvement to her usually slightly clumsy ways. Holding time in high honor(aka being impatient) she knows what she wants three seconds before she's asked, and has a determination like no other.  She can get frustrated at people saying adelin easteal how it looks (ee-a-stee-l rather than ee-ah-stale) 

Soulmate: no soul mate (currently) 

Other: (i'm willing for Adie to have a soulmate but i think it'd be interesting if someone never had a soul mate so their watch was always on 00.01 or something)

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

Gang: Odetta/morse | Alizeh/Binary | Adelin/hex | Ace|Lola/moonrise | Aine|phoebe

You knock me out, I fall apart

icewolf2513

Accepted! Hm... That would be pretty interesting.

Ah, geez, sorry!

Spot saved for Cain

Ezekiel and Adriano- Soulmates

Eva and Kain- Soulmates

Kaneshiro and Kamryn- Soulmates

People without Soulmates so far:

Alexander

Sage

James

Amy

Adelin

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

@Swampy, can Alexander and James be soulmates? 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

dragonheart5600

Should I make a boy character to even our gender ratio?

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

1 , , 3 , 4