the ballroom stands taller than you can see, dimly lit but bright enough to see the golden glow from the walls. The floor is a checkerboard style with pale gold and silver squares. Separating the dance floor from the food tables are silver pillars, stretching all the way to the ceiling. Large banners line three of the walls, one wall with blue and green, another with orange and blue, and the last one yellow and black(for the three forums I knew for sure we're coming). A balcony hangs above the dance floor, reserved for those who prefer to be wallflowers. Welcome, one and all, to the SAMB ball!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

Naomi and Winter enter hand in hand. they stop to admire the gorgeous ballroom. they're in party mode. winter glances around and then goes over to one wall with his date to the dance.

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

Winter Glare, Winter Arcc, Alex Winter Arcc, A.W.A., Alex, or Alex Arcc.

Did you just say "Dinosaur"? Please, go on.

I love you, Penny!

Someone walks into the ball room, her white, frilly ball gown surrounding her. The sleeves to at the middle of her shoulders and a rose pinkish color. She's decided to leave her hair down, and there's a rose with a black-tied ribbon in her hands, her gripping it firmly. She looks around, her Masquerade mask tied in a nice ribbon around her head, beaming. She looks around in awe, walking in a big circle, her head up. 

"This is amazing, Cain, you've outdone yourself." 

(i am not single but oh boy am i ready to dance)

-mods, please let this through, my good peoples-

• Posted at:

Masquerade!

Everybody hide your face, there's another one behind you!

im waiting for you, raoul (; 

(you know who you are)

"Baby blue and Neon Green"

A mysterious figure teleports into the ballroom, along with what looks to be a stuffed white tiger wearing a suit.

She has long orange hair reaching down to her shoulders, pale skin, and was tall. Her fingernails are manicured and the bases are painted with red nail polish. 

She is wearing a simple blue dress with green outlines, and her blue eyes are behind a blue mask.

She looks around to see if anyone else is in the room, while the stuffed white tiger goes off and sees if he can have an adventure in this place.

• Posted at:

Butterfly

Lavender's alt.

My Gang:White Tigre the stuffed tiger, Gray the stuffed rabbit, Wilma the stuffed bear

"Make sense? What fun is there in making sense?" -Discord

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Stargazer walks in, wearing a black and white suit. Their hair midnight blue hair is in a bun. Their pure black mask covered their eyes and nose, but enough to be unrecognisable. They stopped to look around, then went right to food.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

naomi is wearing a red tulle dress with black lace on the bodice. black thorn designs swirl down the skirt of her dress. red combat boots with black thorn designs peek out the bottom of her dress. a black obsidian tiara embeded with rubies makes her lattice of burgundy braids and buns shine with a glow like fire. as she steps out onto the ballroom floor, her dress sways, giving the impression she's wearing lava on a volcano. her red eyes shine like glowing embers as she takes everything in.

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

I love you, Penny!

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

A girl wearing a flowing blue dress with lace lining the sleeves walked in. The dress fell to her ankles and had medium length sleeves with poof at the shoulders. Her shoes where white boots. Her face was obscured by a darker blue mask that only covered her eyes and nose. A few feathers stuck out one side of the mask, mostly greens, blues and purples. 

She found herself wandering in between the orange and blue themed column and the green and blue column.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

naomi is wearing a red tulle dress with black lace on the bodice. black thorn designs swirl down the skirt of her dress. red combat boots with black thorn designs peek out the bottom of her dress. a black obsidian tiara embeded with rubies makes her lattice of burgundy braids and buns shine with a glow like fire. as she steps out onto the ballroom floor, her dress sways, giving the impression she's wearing lava on a volcano. her red eyes shine like glowing embers as she takes everything in. her black bat mask gives nothing away.

mods plz let this go through!

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

I love you, Penny!

winter is wearing the outfit tiger set up for him. a black and blue mask covers the top of his face. linking hands with naomi, he silently enters the ball.

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

I love you, Penny!

Thumbnail avatar a844b30083

blizzarddragon16741

There's a small commotion by the front door, and then a small, wiry boy runs in, his hands covering his head as he dives down and slides to a halt right at someone's feet. "Oh, hello," he greets them calmly, standing up and brushing himself off just as a small explosion goes off outside. You notice that his short sandy brown hair is slightly singed.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

swampcloud51

This is probably coming in late, apologies if it causes confusion. 

Cloud stared at the boy in front of her and then took a step towards the door as if to see what happened. She looked back at the boy confused and asked, "Um, what happened? What exactly did you do?" 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

no...the SAMB Tiger closed shop...anyway,

Tony (I chose a random name) walks in wearing a penguin tux (u kno what I mean) and a Pokémon Duel mask. He is not sure what to do.

• Posted at:

today's the ball?!! *runs to SAMB* *realizes the shop closed* *sighs* *wears a Pokémon Duel mask and a tux* *runs to ball* I'M UHHHHH...*thinks for a while* TONY *designs sig*

(he/him/FanWing)

#RememberHurricane

She laughs. "Hello there." 

Her head turns up from where he came from "What happened out there?"

• Posted at:

Masquerade!

(you know who you are)

her date tonight is winter. he is dressed in the outfit tiger made for him with a mask that was blue and black. he was unrecognizable other than his ice blue eyes and dragon scales on his face. his wings were retracted for tonight. instead of the dress shoes from tiger (sorry tiger!) he wore blue combat boots. he nervously looked around as this was his first samb ball. time to party!

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

I love you, Penny!

winter: hello there. -is looking at the boy by the other person's feet- i know a boy that makes explosions just like that!

naomi: now now winter, this is a happy night. dont think about your brother or your friend...

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

I love you, Penny!

Which banner is the WoFMB?..............

*walks over to that banner*

• Posted at:

today's the ball?!! *runs to SAMB* *realizes the shop closed* *sighs* *wears a Pokémon Duel mask and a tux* *runs to ball* I'M UHHHHH...*thinks for a while* TONY *designs sig*

(he/him/FanWing)

#RememberHurricane

i is taking care of music if that's ok... what kind of music would you prefer? a mixture of fast and slow? some fast and some slow? i can do both!

-winter

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

I love you, Penny!

i is taking care of music if that's ok... what kind of music would you prefer? a mixture of fast and slow? some fast and some slow? i can do both!

-alex

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

I love you, Penny!

swampcloud51

@Tony, the orange and blue one

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Hello! *Walks in wearing an ice blue dress with fabric that seems to be some sort of silk. The fabric is cool to the touch, and incredibly smooth. The straps are off the shoulder and are slightly bunched up. The bodice of the dress is fitting, and the skirt flows out from the waist, falling in layers to the floor, where a bit of it pools in an elegant manner. The bodice has a trancelucent white net layering over it, with snow and flower patterns showing up. The top of the dress is slightly lighter than the bottom, giving the dress a slight colour fade. The mask is white with swan feathers at the edges, and the inner part of the eye holes is painted black (like a sort of eyeliner on the waterline look)*

Masked- It's really great to be here XD! I'm really excited and I also am not really liking this nickname XD. I did make a new account so you won't be able to guess who am I from that. Also, hi Cloud! I totally don't know who you are.  How are ya Winter? And Cain ohmygosh I love ittttt!!!

• Posted at:

Masked

Who Am I?

SAMB Ball 

Nobody knows.

(I know, very dramatic XD) 

“Oh wow, it’s just like last time~” A voice said quietly from the front of the ballroom. This...person..? Their gender is highly unrecognizable due to the clothing and hairstyle. Wait...who is this? Actually that’s probably a stupid question saying that this is a masquerade ball and at masquerade balls, everyone wears a mask. This rather good looking person wore a simple Victorian style lace shirt with a turquoise amulet hanging from the thin ribbon around their neck. A black vest with three gold buttons and a black pair of dress pants. Netherless, their hair is what would fool someone of the most. Their hair was a ashy brown color and came to about their jawline. It was fluffy, curly, and had two braids in it. The two braids were pulled back and connected by a thin teal ribbon. The mask they wore was teal and white to correspond with his outfit. It was solid white plastic with a light teal lace design painted on it. The mask had strings of diamonds dangling from one of the points to the eye area. This mystery person had decided to move from their respectful place at the door to circle around the place, looking for anything interesting. Taking in even the littlest details of the ballroom.

• Posted at:

~Mini~

Guess who I am...

Some might think that the creativity and imagination that give my life meaning are insanity

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything

6.23~5:29

*A figure appears at random. They wear a cheap yellow shirt and a blue skirt, along with a simple blue-green mask* 

Apologies for not getting a dress nor any other fancy clothing. I wasn't feeling very fancy lol.

Anyway, hello! I hail from the WoF most times, so uh...yeah. 

It's cool here. 

• Posted at:

--Hideout--

~Genderfluid-Bi~

Lgbtqapriduwu

SvtFoESuMaximum RideDRWarriors

“Oh wow, it’s just like last time~” A voice said quietly from the front of the ballroom. This...person..? Their gender is highly unrecognizable due to the clothing and hairstyle. Wait...who is this? Actually that’s probably a stupid question saying that this is a masquerade ball and at masquerade balls, everyone wears a mask. This rather good looking person wore a simple Victorian style lace shirt with a turquoise amulet hanging from the thin ribbon around their neck. A black vest with three gold buttons and a black pair of dress pants. Netherless, their hair is what would fool someone of the most. Their hair was a ashy brown color and came to about their jawline. It was fluffy, curly, and had two braids in it. The two braids were pulled back and connected by a thin teal ribbon. The mask they wore was teal and white to correspond with their outfit. It was solid white plastic with a light teal lace design painted on it. The mask had strings of diamonds dangling from one of the points to the eye area. This mystery person had decided to move from their respectful place at the door to circle around the place, looking for anything interesting. Taking in even the littlest details of the ballroom.

• Posted at:

~Mini~

Guess who I am...

Some might think that the creativity and imagination that give my life meaning are insanity

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything

6.23~5:29

winter: who the heck are you? ima guess: tiger? mills?

naomi: ummm ok i dont know you. hi?

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

I love you, Penny!

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

A figure, likely a girl, walked in nervously. She wore a dress like the forest (I couldn’t read what my dress looked like from jokester), seeming alive with beautiful roses and other flowers. Her mask had black cat ears from an ebony stone. Stones and gems adorned the mask. She had flat tops from wood and twine, a simple look for such an otherwise elegant look. She nervously walked to the food area.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Masked- Nope. I don't know you super well if that helps...Also hey Mimi! Imma guess you're Starlight? I don't think that's right but whatever XD...

• Posted at:

Masked

Who Am I?

SAMB Ball 

Nobody knows.

(I know, very dramatic XD) 

A window nearby crashes and out pops a girl wearing a flowy light gray over skirt type of dress and with a portrait back. The sleeves are circular flounder style and the dress itself goes down to her ankles. The dress is a light gray that fades to a dark gray as it moves down to The bottom of the dress. The bodice is a simple but elegant insert and gives off a beautiful but powerful statement. Her shoes however are a pair of dark gray combat boots. Her face is obscured by a dark gray that fades to a black mask that covers her eyes and nose. Her hair isis out into a simple faux fishtail. She steps into the room.

Followed behind her are two young but handsome men. One is wearing a white dress shirt, black pants, a black best and black jacket. The other is wearing are opposite. Both are wearing black masks. The one on the right has bright red hair while the one on the left has light silver hair that shines through the light. The both are smiling.

"I swear, you two know I hate dressing up. The next time one of you says that we are getting pizza I'm not coming with you." The girl says, stating at the two behind her. 

"It's for one day, Karma, you won't die." Says the red haired , aka Jasper, his fake name for the night.

"And if we had asked  politely, you would have said no anyway." Said the silver haired dude, aka Follower, his fake name for the night.

• Posted at:

:|[ Karma Traitore ]|:

SAMBer&WoFMBer 

“Stalk live chat and check the blog posts y’all”~Whirlpool

#Oldie2014 #NewAccount #QueenOfDreamsAndGardens

Ok so I want a blue dress right? With lots of sparkles. Or maybe like a bluish purple, that is a gradient to white, and It would be nice if like there was a separation thing between the top and the bottom. Actually maybe like a crop top top kinda thing with the gradient skirt? Or maybe a dress, but with a piece cut out on the side in the midriff area. Yeah that could be cool. IT DEFINITELY HAS TO BE SOFT!! (Lol) Oh and a gold headpiece and gold earrings and nose ring and.... Ok so the dress is definitely purple now that i think about it... Thanks! Whatever you think is cool. 

A girl enters the ball. She has a purple dress with sparkles everywhere. It is a gradient that goes to a gold color. She has shimmery gold sandals that shows off her feet. There is also a cut in the midriff area, showing off a bit of ab. She has a gold ribbon braided into her purplish blue hair, that is dark and gets lighter at the ends. She has a gold chain necklace. She has purple eyeshadow and gold eyeliner. She also has a bright red lipstick on, and plenty of foundation. She has gold globes in her ears. She isn't walking with anyone, and goes to the edge, trying to see if she could find a partner, specifically another girl. 

• Posted at:

Just call me Katrina, or Kat. Depending on whichever you want to call me. 

I'm sorry that I just left some outlines for my outfit. Whoops. Just ignore the top part that is not in itallics. 

• Posted at:

@Mini:The white stuffed tiger turns around and looks at the mysterious person.

"Hi there!" He says. "I'm White Tigre! Who are you?"

The orange haired girl in the blue dress just waves.

• Posted at:

Butterfly

Lavender's alt.

My Gang:White Tigre the stuffed tiger, Gray the stuffed rabbit, Wilma the stuffed bear

"Make sense? What fun is there in making sense?" -Discord

Thumbnail avatar 05241604e6

wolfdragon31316

NightWolf randomly walked in. "Sup," she said.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Hideout walked around. “Greetings.” They said to Nightwolf.

• Posted at:

--Hideout--

~Genderfluid-Bi~

Lgbtqapriduwu

SvtFoESuMaximum RideDRWarriors

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

A tall girl enters.... she looks nervous in her purple gown, but then she spots cain and begins to chat...

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Thumbnail avatar 1676635733

dragondolphin2613

"Hello you all," Ninja says, walking in with a velvet red-outer jacket/shirt, with a pure white shirt inside, with a red and black-swirled tie, formal black pants, and spiky-ish (not a mohawk) styled hair...

Ninja walks up to Cloud, "I am going with Cloud as friends," he says, before walking towards the snack bar...

-Ninja

• Posted at:

↰↱!Gə

Forum Bros with Arl!

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

Founder and Editor of the SAMB Forum Newspaper.

Sebastian, Camelia, Resha, Markus.

i start the music. starting with a slow song, my own. a personal classic. if you dare to dream.

-alex aka winter

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

I love you, Penny!

"Well, better late than never." A female voice calls from the entrance. She is rather short. Her dress is made of red chiffon. The top has a scoop neckline with cold shoulder cutouts in the long sleeves. The top is slightly loose but in an elegant way. The waist has a gold sash acting as a belt, and the skirt flows out from under it. The skirt is cut in an asymmetrical style, with the back being longer than the front. The neckline has a few golden speckles dotting it, as does the base of the skirt, growing more concentrated as they reach the bottom. It's definitely a Jokester original. Her hair is curled into a high ponytail. Her mask is a classical one, made of red silk with golden beads. The beads bring out the gold flecks in her green eyes. She walks to the center with grace. "For tonight... you may call me Song.."

• Posted at:

✧ Song ✧

A back-up account for the masquerade! No peeking in my posts!

She watches as Nightwolf enters and responds to her. "Hi. I'm Katrina. What's your name?"

• Posted at:

"But just call me Kat. I don't like formal names"

• Posted at:

i start a faster song from bts. with words! even though it's all in korean... whatever! enjoy the tune!

-alex

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

I love you, Penny!

hmm... people need somethin to call me for the night.... 

Opaline (i like that so im keeping it for the night) stands in the corner, looking around at all the happy people and smiling to herself. She wants to go out and talk to people, but she's not brave enough to do so. She's waiting for someone. Well, people, I guess. But still-she's waiting.

• Posted at:

Masquerade!

(you know who you are)

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6