₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

xD, now, ignoring that that ever happened (It never happened, I repeat, xD)...

The Quadratic Formula sung in the tune of "Yankee Doodle Dandy" does not sound right...

Just listen to my word of it. My teacher sang it in front of us all and I nearly died from suppressing my laughter, xD...

-Galaxian Explosion-

P.S. I'm sorry I'm so boring, maybe we should talk about something else other than school...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

I wouldn't call you boring, but we should probably stray from the school topic...

Roosters are evil. This is an absolute fact. Probably not the best topic either, but why not?

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

I was born in the year of the Rooster

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

BeEp BeEp ImMa ShEeP sHeEp

Really? I'm year of the sheep. We just raised six roosters, and three of them attack everything in sight. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Yeah, school topics I should save for the school year, xD, since I'm in school in both countries :P.

Why are roosters evil? If only 3 of them attack everything (you didn't say about the remaining three), then...it's only half of the population. And now that you both gave me the year of the Chinese zodiac to me (I'm Chinese, btw), I know how old you guys are :P. xD. My older brother is in the year of the horse, so one year older than you, Cain. xD 

Hmm...usually all the roosters do for me is just waddle around in that weird bobble-waddle kind they do, and go around proudly showing off the feathers on its head (after all, there is a Chinese poem stating how beautiful roosters are, and how cocky they are about that), so I have to say, I'm more annoying than the rooster. (You wouldn't want to know, xD.)

Usually it's the hens that go above me and try to...um. Deposit faeces in a vertical way. If you get what I mean. :P

I personally think chicks are cute. Usually I get along with animals...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

I get along with most animals, but those three roosters are the bane of my existence. I always have to get the eggs, which is quite the challenge with those three chasing me through the coop. I have so many scratches from those talons... Chicks are adorable, especially parrot chicks(I have two parrots, one that I've raised since she hatched. The other is older than me, so I didn't get that privilege). 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Oh well, did they not like you at first sight? Or do they just not humans? (Sometimes animals are like that...)

I would imagine that being quite the challenge. Handling eggs is a delicate task, and getting chased around the coop while trying to handle them must be truly daunting.

I tried to raise a pigeon baby once, but it had been out in the rain for three nights and sadly it passed away. Which is why I hesitate to handle animals of my own...:(

-Galaxian-

P.S. For the RP I saw that Delta (Koffee/Kodah's character) will probably be inactive until Koffee comes back, and if Jokester doesn't POV (for Eva) then we're basically stuck there :P. Can we talk about the RP on here, as well? I just feel like it could be weird, or productive, I guess.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Aww, poor pigeon. Ye Ah, we can talk about the RP a little on here, as long as it doesn't take over, which it shouldn't. The Gemini save has expired, so someone needs to take that spot. If no one does, I suppose I will. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Yeah, currently Sammy and Aeolus are stuck there until Jokester POVs, xD.

I forgot to ask you, am I allowed to bump the thread? On some other RPs I saw, "don't bump the thread constantly" as part of the rules, and I was like, "Oh no, totally forgot to ask Cain if I could very annoyingly bump the Returning Home RP, oops!" So, I guess I delayed it (from about one week before) and so now I just remembered. My memory on these things is horrible.

Yeah, that would be really nice if you took over it. I feel like only a few people are POVing...for some reason? I don't know, I feel like bumping the thread could get annoying.

-Galaxian-

P.S. Have you taken care of a pigeon before? Or any bird other than the parrot you mentioned? (And the roosters and chickens, of course.)

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

It's fine for you to bump. If I feel like it's getting annoying, I'll let you know. I haven't looked after pigeons, but I have my two parrots now, I've raised another in the past, and my grandpa had a pet hawk that I would look after. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Okay, do you know where Jokester is? I would really appreciate it if...she (still don't know their gender, probably missed it)...POVed. :D I'm always too overenergetic for RPs, is that a good thing or bad thing? Annoying can be used to describe me, xD.

Do you watch anime? And do you speak any other languages other than English?

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

frostdawn272

Ooooh I'm not a part of this conversation but I'm bored and I don't feel like texting so...no I don't know where Jokester is. I don't really watch anime, do you have some recommendations?

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

scarletdragon3016

You're always welcome to join in, Aurelia. I'm the one who's usually going into other conversations, xD.

I feel like the anime I watch is way too violent...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

frostdawn272

XD That's fair. I don't really watch a lot of TV anyways because we got rid of Netflix and everything. (We were watching too much tv so that happened)

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

I have no idea where Jokester is. I am an anime newbie, mainly because my parents don't like it so I don't get to watch it often. I've seen Saint Seiya and Naruto, but that's about it. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

I like birds

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

frostdawn272

Ooof I know, bird are pretty great XD.

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

frostdawn272

*birds (Siiigh)

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

The only things cooler than birds are spiders. Nothing else, no matter what my brother says, is in the same league(I now see why he calls me a crazy bird lady...)

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

scarletdragon3016

xD, so now you read? Draw? Write? Text? During your free time instead of watching TV?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

Ooh yay, you've actually watched Saint Seiya? Do you want to discuss that? xD. Rarely do people know what Saint Seiya even is.

And no wonder, you character likes spiders, right? (I mean Sammy in Returning Home). Did you base him off you in that part?

Birds are cool, definitely.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

I'd love to talk about Saint Seiya! I don't have a single friend that has watched it, so I don't get to talk about it much. I based a lot of things in Sammy off of myself, but that one especially.  I want a pet spider, but my mom says if I get one then she can get a snake, and those being my worst fear, I'd rather wait. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Ooh nice! First question: Do you actually like Seiya (Pegasus Seiya)? :/

Second question: Am I the only one getting really tired of hearing "Pegasus Ryuu Sei Ken" five hundred million times in one episode?

(More questions incoming, xD.)

You sound like you have a very animal-loving family. Maybe you could get a spider when you go to college...xD. Then you wouldn't need to deal with a snake. Honestly, I'm good with both. My spider story:

Usually in my class, whenever they see a spider, they step on it. So the kids' entertainment is watching me protect the spider. Sometimes I succeed; most of the time, not. Sometimes I wonder about humanity and cruelty.

Usually the spider knows I saved it and it dances around on my palm when I let it down; never has one bitten me before (including one female black widow...probably wasn't a good idea to pick that one up, thankfully it didn't bite me. Hey, I was about 4. Who would've known it was venomous).

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

You are definitely not the only one who gets tired of that, and I honestly don't like Seiya that much; she kind of gets on my nerves. I've only been bitten once by a spider, and if anything it made me less scared of them. We love animals in my family. Just ask our two parrots, two dogs, two cats, one rat, two goats, and 23 chickens XD. You asked if I could speak any other languages, right? As a born native of Bonnie Scotland, I speak fluent Scottish Gaelic. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

frostdawn272

I read, go on the SAMB, watch Youtube, bake/cook, and I did a swim thing for 3 weeks. I also hang out with my cousins a TON because I have lke, 40 of them. (7 Aunts and Uncles on my mom's side and 8 on my dad's.) 

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

scarletdragon3016

I really don't like Seiya for some reason (btw it is a "he", not a "she"), and also Athena (sorry if you like her) Saori, because she doesn't seem to care about her Saints, other than the Bronze Saints, that much.

I guess I sort of just told you my favorite characters by saying that, then...(clue: Not the Silver Saints)

Who is your favorite character in Saint Seiya? (Characters also count, xD)

Oh wow, that's a lot of animals. Over at my home in China (my other other home) I have some pigs, a few dogs, a lot of chickens, a lot of sheep, some cats, and a tiger (not a pet or anything) that somehow likes me and keeps tailing me even though, according to other people, it actually is super hostile towards them. What is up with that? I mean, the tiger doesn't want to eat me and seems more like a housecat. Still keeps my own distance, though. And a boar that is super unfriendly and I'm pretty sure wants to gore me. ...that thing is crazy.

That's really nice! I speak Chinese and English, can understand dialect of Chinese, can understand some Japanese, and am learning Japanese, Spanish, and Portuguese...

I'm sure I would get really confused because of the letters in the alphabet, and maybe similarity to the English one, xD.

Do you play any instruments? I play violin, chinese zether, and recorder if that counts. I'm also trying to learn viola and piano (by myself, it's proving pretty difficult). Like you can probably see, I learn a lot by myself. Are you an independent learner, or more like group-cooperative type?

Okay, I'd better stop typing because more questions are coming out than I intended.

Aurelia,

That's so nice! I'm horrible at cooking. I can never memorize how much heat I need, what is in what recipe, how much to put, whether or not to add water, etc. I'm good at memorizing school-related stuff but when it comes to that kind of thing, I seem clueless...thankfully, Home Economics isn't part of our school's curriculum. I can relate with the "a lot of cousins" thing because I have 50 or something of them.  Chinese family terms are starting to annoy me because of all the complicated relationships. Honestly I have a lot of family, but in my small family I have 5 cousins. (So all the children come from other parts of the family...) Do you have any siblings?

Sorry for the long post (again!)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

frostdawn272

Anyone can cook if they have a recipe right in front of them, they might not enjoy it, but anyone can. I actually just made chocolate peanut butter oatmeal no-bake cookies. I'm the youngest and I have two older brothers and an older sister. My sister is only two years older, my brother 5 years older, and my other brother is 7 years older. This means that I always have the security of knowing that my cookies will only last about an hour. My brother that's 5 years older is actually going to go on a mission to Chile for two years.

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

scarletdragon3016

The thing is, Chinese people don't really use amounts in recipes because we like it to be different each time. My mom's an excellent cook, but I'm not even close to a good one. The only good thing is whatever I make comes out as cooked, at least. That's improvement for me. xD

I have a brother 3 years older than me and he wants to visit the US, a sister 3 months younger but is much shorter than me for some reason, and two younger brothers. I don't like them all that much but I can't really choose, can I.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Sorry about the autocorrect; I usually write for female characters and my tablet change he to she all the time. I don't play many instruments, only the guitar and a little bit of piano(still working on that). I tried the violin but just couldn't get into it. I love Chinese zether! I spent a lot of time from ages 9-12 studying anything and everything about ancient China and the modern culture there. I hate starting conversations or listening to other people(respect must be earned), so I'm more of an independent learner myself. I'm self-taught on guitar because I didn't want to spend the 10 dollars on school lessons and be stuck with a group XD. Boars are frightening, but to have a tiger following you must be awesome. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

scarletdragon3016

That's fine, I was just saying (another trait of mine, just so you know, xD). On here I usually make male characters so it's more relatable. Wait...you're typing on a tablet? Nice. I am too. xD. Are you using the screen or the keyboard? I use both.

I really want to play guitar (my older brother plays it really well!). It seems really cool. Do you ever sing while playing it? My brother does that a lot. It's nice to see you have a lot in common with me (from what I can tell, xD). Usually, in my classroom, no one really respects my culture and language, since we're all taught the bad aspects of China (People's Republic of China, not Taiwan). Such as, communism, footbinding, etc. It's annoying. Sometimes the teacher even makes up lies and the kids believe it. I really don't like learning about China in Social Studies for that exact reason.

Usually when I meet someone I like to be more observant than open, and that can sometimes be a problem when I forget to switch, xD. I like talking (a lot, as you can probably tell from the way I type on the SAMB), and of course respect must be earned. A lot of people talk over you and it's annoying. That's so nice that you can self-learn guitar! From what I can tell, self-learning is pretty hard, especially with no instrument on hand. For instance, I'm self-learning piano and I have to do it on the Internet (and "play" it on an online game)...

I'm afraid the tiger's going to eat me one day if I let my guard down. What do you think? Right now it just seems friendly and like any other animal I've encountered...other than the boar, xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

My keyboard is attached to ky computer, so I'm using my screen for now. I dislike the sound of my own voice, especially on video, so I don't commonly sing with my guitar. I take piano at my school, but it's extremely hard for me to practice during the summer for the same reason. Don't let your guard down on the tiger. After all, a tiger is still a tiger, no matter how friendly. That's still awesome that it seems like it's friendly, though. The only wild animal that has followed me is a squirrel. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

scarletdragon3016

I see. I use keyboard to type but I can't use it for maneuverability (on games, etc.). Somehow I sound a lot older when I'm speaking English, but I'm in choir so I consider it to be okay. That's nice that your school teaches piano. In the orchestra there is a piano but it's practically mummified in paper saying "NO TOUCH! NOT YOURS!" xD.

That's good advice, I'll be sure to follow it. Don't want to get deceived by a wild animal. Squirrels are definitely cute; do you know the "Gong Xi Fa Cai" pose in Chinese New Year? Well, usually it follows me and does that pose, (and I still don't give it anything) but it's definitely cute.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018