Thumbnail avatar 897120ba3c

secretshrewd20

In a fantasy world run by monarchy alone, how many maids would a six year old princess have (as an only child)?  Guards?  All to herself?  Perhaps even a personal medic?  I mean, it's a six year old.  She's gonna find ways to hurt herself.  Would anyone else be assigned to her?

I need this for a role play, and looking it up isn't helping me.  o.o

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

яαgσηsεη

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And one you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder. ~Gildarts of Fairy Tail

Welcome to Night Vale

I'm an artist who's an it.

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

I think she's have 2 or 3 maids, around 2-4 guards, and probably personal people like doctors and therapists, etc.

• Posted at:

Dragonfly 

|Female||Straight|

|Slytherin||Human|

~~~~~~~  

Congrats you were bored enough to look for white text

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

around 6-8 maids because you have to remember she's a princess, around 6-10 guards, two outside her door and two inside while the rest are nearby in another room playing cards. A personal doctor usually isn't that common but sure. 

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 897120ba3c

secretshrewd20

Alright; thanks, guys!

• Posted at:

яαgσηsεη

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And one you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder. ~Gildarts of Fairy Tail

Welcome to Night Vale

I'm an artist who's an it.