THE STRONG: 

The strong are strong they don't let things get them down they don't become depressed cause of life they take life head on by the horns not letting it get them down but even the strong fall.... They fall twice as hard  cause of all the weight they bare but no one is there to lift them up no one is there to take the weight off of them no one is there to say the things they say.... They are just left there with a broken heart and a collapse soul that has bared to  to much sorrow to much pain to much weight of the world.... 

I beg of you to be there for eachother and realize that even the strong fall that they fall twice as hard and that they too need help baring the weight of the world that they too need someone to rely on someone to lift them up. They'll  never admit it but they do.... 

Mods please let this through this is something everyone needs to hear 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

The strong will cry out for help but it will be disguised you won't see it you won't see their cry for help cause it will be disguised, it will be in code... But there are signs if you know them. They will be more quiet then usual, they will not be as cheerful as they normally are,they will get sad easily,   they will yearn for a distraction by only doing what they're made to do which is helping others with their life problems they will only focus on that but in the end that only puts more weight on them.. They will yearn for you to stay doing anything just to make you stay one more minute whether it be by asking a question or a long goodbye or guilt trip they will do anything for just one more minute of your time. These are just a few signs it will be sudden sometimes one day they could be laughing the next silent but the biggest sign is the mask they wear.. They'll put a mask on so they can be strong for you but behind that mask they are dying. Only very few can detect a mask. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

i just got home. hi. i like this forum.

-alex

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

Winter Glare, Winter Arcc, Alex Winter Arcc, A.W.A., Alex, or Alex Arcc.

Did you just say "Dinosaur"? Please, go on.

I love you, Penny!

what are their finals words you might ask? Their finals words is admitting that they fall throwing all that they are out the window at admitting they need you. Those are their final words their final stand their very last cry. At this point all it takes is one mistake, one sad story, one fight to put them in their grave. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

-runs to kaylee and wraps her in a giant hug-

We're gonna talk tonight about this. I'm not letting you suffer. 

I dont care if you say you're suffering or not, we're talking about this.

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

How can you help? Honestly no one knows how you truly can help them not even themselves cause they are not use to feeling alone, use to feeling forgotten, use to feeling misundertsood, use to.. Use to feeling broken and lost... But maybe there is hope for them maybe just by being there for them no matter what as they do for you will help more then one would think or maybe by restoring ones hopes as they do for you. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

(I’m not sure what to say. I’m scared of screwing up and sounding heartless .,.)

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76