Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Plot Indroduction-

You've been having some strange dreams as of late. Thankfully, dreams never become a reality. Or do they? 

One day, you wake up in a large room perfect, like its sole purpose was to please you. It has everything you'd ever want or need. You find you aren't the only one who wakes up in a wonderful yet mysterious rooms. There are others too. 

You soon find that the place is huge. There's everything you could ever want in a house: Swimming pool, kitchens stalked with delicious food, an arcade, even an extensive library. 

You've been awake for only about three hours when you start to see things. Things from your dreams. While some are friendly others attack. But they all seem to be getting across the same message:

Find a way out. You aren't safe here. Get out now.

Info Dump-

Q: What's making the dreams come alive? And are they real or just virtual reality? 

A: Tiny, robotic bed bugs that infest each person's bed bite in the night, releasing a chemical that projects your dreams. The bed bugs take the information and make carbon copies that only live for a few hours. Yes, they will hurt you, and yes, they techically are real.

Q: Who's up to this? And why? 

A: Aliens doing research on the human race. They want to figure out what makes humans quake in their boots and also want to see if they are worth being invaded/enslaved. 

Q: How do they stop the aleins? 

A: Escape from the large house. If you do, then you are considered to intelligent of a species to enslave. 

Q: Let's say that Character A {Joe} dreamt about Character B {Jane} being his girlfriend or something. Would Jane actually become Joe's girlfriend? And why did Joe have such a weird dream?

A: No. A carbon copy from Joe's dream will, but not the actual Jane. Don't ask me, ask Joe. 

Q: Why is this so long? Is there anything that I need to put in the "other" section?

A: It's long because this needs a good explication on things. And yes, you might as well put "Sleep is for the strong" in the other section. 

Q: Do the carbon copies have minds of their own? Do they have free will? Can they be killed?

A: Yes and yes. While although the carbon figures are heavily influenced by the aliens, they can still chose to do whatever. Yes, they can be killed, mostly by fire or water. 

Q: Do I need to POV dreams? 

A: POVing dreams is optional, excluding the first time around. Everyone should wake up from a dream.

Q: Is it possible my character could die? Can a character of mine be an alien?

A: Yep, so I recommend having more than one. And although you could make one of your characters an alien, I wouldn't recommend it. 

Phew, that was long. If you have any more questions, please go ahead and ask.

Rules-

-Unlimited characters, so let's try to even out the genders

-No Mary Sues or Gary Stues

-Don't control other people's characters or carbon figures

-Shipping is allowed and encouraged, just make sure to ask about crushes first

-I don't want people finding out about what's really going on about the aliens and needing to run and all too early on so that the RP lasts longer, so keep that in mind. However, the carbon figures can begin soon after everyone has meet each other.

-Earse all parenthesis from form please

-Normal RP rules

-Thank you for reading

Forms-  {* means optional}

Name:

*Nickname{s}

Sexuality:

Age {13+}:

Appearance: 

Clothing Preference:

Personality:

*Flaws {At least two}:

*Backstory:

*Do they dream in color?:

*Crush?:

Can they be killed?:

Other: 

My Form{s}-

Name: Diana Faunatine

*Nickname{s}: None, but feel free to give her one

Sexuality: straight 

Appearance: Diana is a tall girl with bright red hair that falls just above her hips. It is often in braids or in a ponytail. She has warm brown eyes and pale skin, which is speckled by many a freckle. She has a hawk-like nose and a sharp jaw line. 

Clothing Preference: Ripped jeans and a solid red, button up shirt and black combat boots. She normally carries around with her a pair of black ear buds and a golden chain bracelet.

Personality: Diana is daring and adventurous. At first sight, she is cold and demanding with sarcasm as her best friend. She hates being hugged or kissed, which is partly why she seems so cold, and yet, when she is having a bad day, she will let you hug her as long as she knows you. Once opened up, Diana is very protective re-assuring, though the chances of her giving you a hug are still extremely low. She has trust issues and tends to be more independent then dependent. Diana prefers to run from her problems instead of facing them the first time around, often leading too emotional breakdowns. She also has a quick temper.

*Flaws: quick temper, and has trouble mapping out her emotions. 

*Backstory: If she has one, I'll reveal it during the RP.

*Do they dream in color?: Yep, she does.

*Crush?: open

Can they be killed: No thanks

Other: 

I'll have a second form in later.

{Mods please let this through}

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Bookmark

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᵀ:ɪʀ/ǫɪʟʟ

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 860b938014

pantherlynx30

Name: Camilla Orgiana

*Nickname{s} Cammie / Camryn

Sexuality: Pan

Age {13+}: 14

Appearance: Camilla has short mahogany hair with beach curls. Her eyes are Ice-green and she has freckles all over her face.

Clothing Preference: hoodie and black leggins with simple converse shoes.

Personality: Camilla is a shy, awkward teen who loves being on the internet, consider it her safe-haven. She tends to try and act like she knows everything when someone talks to her, but she's really not clever. She will beat herself up over anything mentally, meaning often her dreams and slightly terrifying

*Flaws {At least two}: She is very socially awkward (she will not bring herself to talk to you at all) and will freak at the sight of any robotic thing. Especially the bugs. 

*Backstory: 

*Do they dream in color?: no. It's often black with just sounds.

Can they be killed?: sure, but it's quite hard

Other: sleep is for the strong - she's EXTREMELY flexible

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

Gang: Odetta/morse | Alizeh/Binary | Adelin/hex | Ace|Lola/moonrise | Aine|phoebe

You knock me out, I fall apart

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

I'm sending a character in.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

athleticbear159

Name: Evynn Spano

*Nickname{s} Ev, Firecracker. Feel free to give her anymore. 

Appearance: Evynn has golden brown hair that ombres down to a blond color, with natural golden highlights. It's tied in either a smooth high ponytail or one long dutch braid, but it's always out of her face. She has icy blue eyes with sea-foam green rims and specks, her eyelashes are very long and dark, especially compared to her hair color. She has naturally arched eyebrows, a defined chin, squared but sharp cheekbones, and smooth skin. She's deeply tanned naturally(also spends lots of time outside) and has freckles all across her cheeks and nose. Is athletically and muscularly built, she's very short at around 5'2 or 5'3. Is very pretty.

Clothing Preference: A white, blue, and red Washington Capitals jersey(the same as most of my characters and I wear), a grey and blue Under Armour tshirt under it, black and white sport shorts(or capris), a blue, black, and white braided sports necklace from her soccer tournament, a bunch of wristbands around her wrists and ankle, and grey Nike sneakers.

Personality: She's athletic and tough, she doesn't take orders from anyone and is very brave and daring. She's charming and a bit of a flirt at times but is super strong so don't mess with her. She's very competitive and a bit overbearing, she has a short temper and is a bit hotheaded, as well as having a teensy cussing problem. 

*Flaws {At least two}: Her short temper and yearn to win everything.

*Backstory: later

*Do they dream in color?: Yes, just like me.

Can they be killed?: No thanks, sorry, but maybe. Just maybe.

Other: Her theme song is Unstoppable by Sia.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

swampcloud51

@Shadow, accepted 

@Bear, missed something in other

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Name:Layla Robinson

Sexuality: Bisexual

Age {13+}: 14

Appearance: Long often messy brown hair, grey-green eyes, fair skin that's pale in the winter and tan during the summer, 5'8

Clothing Preference: Jeans and t-shirt, for fancier nicer blouse and jeans

Personality: Very creative but absent minded, or rather very focused mind but not on the subject on hand instead the fandoms at hand, at the moment which at the moment are Star Wars, Harry Potter and Superheroes. But despite this is very intelligent but not very physically inclined. Can be petty when mad.

*Flaws {At least two}: Getting her to small talk about anything but her interest is difficult, either gives up or gets frustrated when things get hard and can be petty when upset

*Backstory: Average Life 

*Do they dream in color?: This is based on me and I think I dream in color so color

*Crush?: N/A

Can they be killed?: Yes but not right away

Other: 

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Hi, I'm back! After like a century...Sorry...

swampcloud51

@Kitsune, you're missing something in other

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

athleticbear159

Oops, sorry. 

Other: Sleep is for the strong

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Name: alexander (alex) arcc

*Nickname: frosty, alex, winter

Appearance:  blue hair black roots, sharp facial features, tall, thin, strong, snow white skin

Clothing Preference: blue sleeveless leather jacket, blue short sleeved t-shirt, black skinny jeans, blue combat boots with black thorn designs, silver intertwining thorn choker

Personality: mysterious, sort of outgoing, tends to get himself hurt, salty

*Flaws: he tends to blurt out mean things, he's pretty rude sometimes

*Backstory: he took care of his sister because his parents didnt like him and his sister

*Do they dream in color?: yes

Can they be killed?: sure (i honestly dont care)

Other: nope!

• Posted at:

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

theicedragon

winterglare

theicecabincounsellor

icedragonandhelheimprince

alexarcc

iloveyoupenny!

puredanger

my nicknames are: winter, winter glare, winter arcc, alex winter arcc, a.w.a., alex, and alex arcc

Sorry! Other: Sleep is for the Strong

• Posted at:

Kitsune

swampcloud51

@Bear and Kitsune, accepted!

@Winter, mind adding a bit more to his personality? Also, you missed something in other..

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

swampcloud51

Name: Brian Corex 

*Nickname{s}: Bri 

Appearance: Brian has shaggy brown hair that's cut just below the ears, and a crooked nose. He has fair skin, and close to none for freckles. He has a large birthmark in no particular shape on this hand. His eyes are two different colors, one green, the other gray. He is fairly tall, around 6'.

Clothing Preference: He often wears a jeans, black combat shoes, and button up shirts. 

Personality: Brian is mischievous and a flirt. He's loved to tease people to no end. Brain often finger guns, it's just a thing he does after completing a prank or when he needs to go somewhere fast. He rarely leaves his brother, Alex's side, due to something that happened in their past. Despite all the trouble that he can get into, he's actually quite caring and loyal. If he or anyone he cares about feels threatened in the least, he'll try to make them feel more comfortable and stop whatever is making them uncomfortable. He's got slight anger issues. 

*Flaws: over protective and reckless 

*Backstory: Going to reveal this later 

*Do they dream in color?: nope, just black and white.

Can they be killed?: Just watch me make it angsty 

Other: Hey, it's my RP. Good friends with Diana, might develop a crush on her later. Oh, and Alex's twin bro. 

Name: Alexander Corex 

*Nickname{s}: Alex, Al 

Appearance: Alex has extremely blond hair that looks white from a distance cut below the ears. He has deathly pale skin, so pale that sometimes he has the apperance of being dead. He has no freckles and only burns. There is no such thing as tanning for him. His eyes are a deep brown that are often mistaken for black. He has an average height and broad shoulders. When he smiles, a dimple forms on his left cheek.

Clothing Preference: Anything classy, really. Mostly a blue tux and a brown trench coat. 

Personality: Alex is an extrovert. He teases everyone and flirts plenty to. He can be pretty annoying and often times over competitive, which can lead to a very mad Alex if he looses a game. He's not afraid to speak up for himself or others, and is very loyal to his close friends. Speaking of friends, although he had a tendacy to make friends fast, he sometimes feels like he doesn't have any real friends. He has trouble talking about how he feels, and will thus often try to navigate those feelings through violence. He likes to face his fears or foes head on and is always willing to explore. 

*Flaws: Trouble with his emotions, reckless

*Backstory: Later 

*Crush?: open, my dudes 

Can they be killed?: just watch.

Other: Brian's twin bro, also a good friend of Diana. So basically, Brian, Alex, and Diana are tight. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Name:Seraphina Ash

Nicknames: Phin, Seri, feel free to make other nicknames for this character.

Sexuality: Straight?

Appearance: Silver eyes, curly, blonde, lamost golden hair that goes a little below the shoulders, light-copper skin tone, no freckles, she has a small moon-shaped birthmark near her right ankle, she's small for her age, 4 foot 10.

Clothing Preference: She prefers to wear a t-shirt, running shoes, shorts(that end slightly above the knee) and knee-high socks. She does not generally wear make-up or jewelry.

Personality: She is shy, but curious of the world around her. When she is able to ask someone about themselves, she is patient and sympathetic, though extremely gullible. Although she is curious, she prefers to listen to someone else's stories, then actually go out and explore. She's often found just reading, and uses logic to figure out how dragons could indeed roam this world. Overall, she is curious, logical, and observant, but shy and gullible.

*Flaws: too trusting/gullible, not very athletic

*Backstory: She is shy because she had a good friend, then lost her, while saying what she knew about Seraphina, so now she doesn't usually share her preferances, backstory, etc.

*Do they dream in color?: Yes, but can't see the color blue

*Crush?: Open

Can they be killed?: She's not invincible...

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

Nothing else at the moment....

....asides from RPs

Always going to be a little lost...

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

bookmark!

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

swampcloud51

@FrozenFlame/EarthenCloud, accepted my dude. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

Name: Jackson

*Nickname: Jacks

Appearance: Jacks has light brown hair with blonde streaks. His eyes are hazel (blue/green kind). He doesn’t show much emotion on his face. He has a slight build and is tall, about 6’2. He is very tan

Clothing Preference: he wears comfortable clothes that are usually black or a shade of gray. In warm weather he wears a t-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes. For colder weather he wears a t-shirt with a hoodie or a jacket, sweatpants, and boots

Personality: he is pretty quiet and it takes him a while to trust people. He is loyal to his friends. He is a good listener when he wants to be. He normally bottles up his emotions. When you first meet him he is mysterious. 

*Flaws: reckless, can’t be still

*Backstory: no

*Do they dream in color?: Yes 

Can they be killed?: Sure but preferably no

Other: Sleep is for the strong - he has ADHD

Name: Abby

*Nickname: 

Appearance: she has brown hair that ombres into blonde with very dark brown eyes. She has a runners build and is slightly tan. She is pretty tall, about 5’10

Clothing Preference: just comfortable clothes that are sporty

Personality: she is very trusting to almost everyone. She is very kind and compassionate and will do almost anything for his friends. She normally isn’t mean to anyone but can be if she has to be 

*Flaws: too trustworthy, sometimes says stuff that she doesnt mean 

*Backstory: no

*Crush?: open

Can they be killed?: sure

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

im a proud christain though :)

swampcloud51

@Gray, accepted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Name:Serena

*Nickname:None, but you can come up with some if you want!

Sexuality:Straight

Appearance:long black hair reaching her back, brown eyes, pale skin, tall 

Clothing Preference:hoodies and sweats

Personality:Serena is easily annoyed and just wants to be left alone. She doesn't like other people because she thinks that she'll be annoyed by them at the end of the day. She usually just puts on her headphones, puts on some music, and shuts out the world around her. She's pessimistic, but is intelligent and creative. She's just unmotivated and doesn't know what to do with these talents. She doesn't have any friends, but if she makes some, she'll be much more open and talkative with them. Right now, she's practically silent and withdrawn.

*Flaws:easily annoyed and unmotivated

*Backstory:

*Do they dream in color?:No

*Crush?:Open

Can they be killed?:Yes, but I'd prefer you not to.

Other:Sleep is for the strong.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

swampcloud51

@Lavender, accepted! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

amazingdawn82

Name: Terrance Louis Page (Yes I'm using him because he's so much fun to write)

*Nicknames: The more obnoxious people will probably call him Terry looking at you, Brian

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Brown, straight hair is shaved closely to a furrowed, lived-in face. Heavy hazel eyes are set delicately within their sockets. A short beard gracefully compliments his cheeks. He stands firmly among others despite his light frame. His ruddy complexion complements his eyes very well and he stands around sixty-nine inches.

Clothing Preference: He prefers to wear light clothing that allows good freedom of movement. His favorite colors for clothing are blue and gray.

Personality: Terrance is an open person who's also aspiring and lovable. He's also modest, helpful and individualistic, but these qualities are far less prominent, especially compared to impulses of being disturbing as well. His aspirations are what he's pretty much known for. People regularly count on this and his helping hand when they're feeling down. Unfortunately, he's slightly morbid and his calculative nature and his slyness cause their fair share of friction, but his loving nature helps make sure these days are few and far between.

*Do they dream in color?: Yes.

*Crush?: Probably Miranda.

Can they be killed?: As long as the death isn't utterly stupid.

Other: Sleep is for the strong.

Name: Miranda Ridessia

*Nickname: Mira

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Miranda's wavy black hair reaches her shoulders and frames a lean face on a long neck. Her deep-set eyes are light blue and she's got thin lips. Her skin is fairly dark but not extremely so and she stands just under six feet.

Clothing Preference: She typically wears purple and blue simplified Victorian-era type clothing, though the shade varies depending on the temperature.

Personality: Miranda is very loyal and would follow those she trusts and loves to the ends of the earth. She's a tough nut to crack as it's hard to tell when she's being sarcastic or being serious to the untrained eye. Those closest to her find this easy, however. While she is loyal, she's also stubborn and almost reckless.

*Do they dream in color?: Depends on her mood when she falls asleep. If she's happy, the colors are extremely vivid. If she's upset, she can only see the cool colors and pink. If she's angry, she can only see warm colors and brown. Irritation brings a green tint to her dreams, simple contentment brings plain colors, and worry prevents her from dreaming in color.

*Crush?: Terrance

Can they be killed?: Sure, why not?

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

doglavender646

When will we start?

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

....asides from RPs

swampcloud51

@Alheimur, YES! TERRANCE! Accepted!

@FrozenFlame, soon. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 4375a08015

wolfwerewolf17219

Name:Heather Silver Heart\

Charachter: Heather.

Personality: Short temper. Hates most boys. Adventurous. Daring, sometimes a bit to daring. Tough

Peroson-like: Brown hair that goes to her stomach. Green eyes. long legs. Fast. Eyes can almost look like fire when she gets mad.

• Posted at:

I pounced on the human claws digging into the man's skin. My claws went deeper every second. He screamed in agony. Then i noticed he stopped screaming and that is when i knew he was dead

I knew, i was DEADLY

swampcloud51

@Wolfwerewolf, Er, quite a few things:

-Missing something in other

-Needs more appearance and personality details.

-What clothes does she tend to wear? 

-Wrong form. I put an example in the first post. 

-What's their gender?

-What's their sexualtiy? {what genders do they like? If they like boys, put straight}

-Who's Heather? 

-OCs need to be 13 or older

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

swampcloud51

I'll get the first POV in in a second...

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

is iT TOO LATE FOR ME TO JOIN

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

swampcloud51

Nope, go ahead! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

swampcloud51

Diana-

She was falling. Falling down into a pit with no visible bottom. And then she heard it. 

It was loud and unforgiving. She couldn't see it, but she could almost feel it's breath against the back of her neck. She was about to twist around in the air to see what is was when...

She woke up, shivering despite the warm blankets piled on a queen-sized bed. Diana quickly grew confused and hopped off, strutting around the rest of the large room to see what was there.

There was a bay window with draing curtains, a tiny pond, a large closet and beautiful bathroom. Her bed was placed on a platform with a few marbel steps to reach it. 

Diana decided to take a quick shower before changing into the clothes she liked the best: ripped jeans and a solid red, button up shirt and black combat boots. In a bathroom drawer, she found a golden chain bracelet, and put that on too. 

Diana walked out her door and headfirst into someone {anyone}, and was nocked back a few steps. 

Brian-

He was having a party. A birthday party, to be exact. All of his friends and family was there, except for one person. Alex. 

Brian didn't mind that his twin wasn't there, partly because he was too busy partying. But then a tea cup shattered above his head. 

"What was that?" He exclaimed, jumping up to grab the best and closest weapon: a chicken. 

"Me," a voice responded. The voice was Alex's who clearly wasn't pleased. Alex pulled out a gun and then

Brian woke up in cold sweat. He glanced around the room and was shocked it wasn't his. 

"Um, where am I?" he asked himself, standing up. 

Brian's room was fairly small and organized. There was a desk and computer, a large window, a walk in closet, and a book self. 

"Not bad," Brian mused, changing into a flannel shirt and jeans. He found some black high tops as well, and quickly combed his hair before setting out the door.

He spotted Diana and Alexander, making his eyes light up. He ran over to his brother, who was wearing a classic tux, to make sure he was alright. 

"Alex," he called, running over. 

Alexander-

He was dreaming about swimming in the ocean. It was nice and peaceful. And then he spotted the shark fins. 

He panicked and tried to swim away, but his leg was bitten. He spotted a boat a few feet away with people on it, but no one would come to his aid. They were all just snapping pictures.

Alex glared at the crowed before diving under water in an attempt to punch the shark. However, when he spotted what the shark really looked like {Big, robotic, red eyed} he freaked out and released all his air in the process. The shark had to tight if a hold, dragging him further and further down until...

Alex's eyes flew open, and stayed open for a good time while looking around the room. 

"What is this place?" he wondered aloud. 

His room was about average size, with a bay window, a TV with what looked like a Wii U and several video game controlers, a drum set {?} and closet. 

Alex jumped out of bed and got dressed into a tux. He may be in an unknown place, but that was no reason to look horrible. 

Alex was only out of his room for a few seconds when his brother came running over, shouting his name as he went.

"Brian," he greeted his brother with a hug. Except then he realized he was hugging some random person, and not his brother, who was standing right next to him.

"Oops, sorry," Alex apologized with a dramtic bow. "I'm Alexander, who might you be?" 

{Mods, please let this through}

Oh, and y'all can still enter characters whenever.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

amazingdawn82

Just sent a POV through or Terrance. One for Miranda will be coming through soon.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Terrance:

I was flying to Moscow.

My entire family was with me on the plane, chatting and laughing and sharing stories of neighbors and pets. Suddenly, the windows shattered out of nowhere. I reached over to grab my sister's hand but she wasn't there. My family was at the parachutes and I ran over, but when I got there all the parachutes were gone. My sister looked over from the emergency escape with a pleading look before being yanked out of the plane by my uncle. I raced to the back, but there weren't any parachutes anywhere. I was thrown out of the plane by some mysterious force and began falling to my death-

I woke up drenched in sweat and panting in a soft bed with a fluffy, comfortable blanket over top of me. "This isn't my room," I murmured aloud, getting out of bed. It was fairly large and had a wall of bookshelves crammed with books- classics, fantasy, poetry, you name it. My eyes lit up as I walked around. In addition to the books a large TV with a gaming station that had quite a few games piled up beside it. It also included a nice bathroom. I took a nice, hot shower before quickly combing my hair and dressing in a gray polo shirt with a pair of jeans and bright blue sneakers. I grabbed a book and read for a few minutes before putting it back up and checking the door, which wasn't locked, and walking out into the hall to see if I was alone.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

*for

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

athleticbear159

Evynn

The pain was unbearable. It felt like a million lightning bolts were burning on her skin and as if her insides were turning to jelly. She could see nothing but darkness for miles and miles, and the pain got so bad that she had to resist the urge to kill herself.

Then she woke up.

Evynn's eyes blinked open and they flitted across the room, looking for any sign of familiarity. There were none. She quickly jumped up to her feet and paced around the huge room. It was much bigger than the room in her small home where she was right next door to her brothers, and much more clean and beautiful. Evynn saw a large mosaic window with the wispy white curtains she had always wanted, a walk-in closet, a punching bag in the corner plus many different weights and mats, and an exquisite bathroom with counters and tiles made of swirly black marble. There was another door, which Evynn opened and saw was full of sports equipment that was so expensive she only could've ever dreamed about-A Rout Custom glove for softball, Gorsuch Laisa skiis, a Burton 2014 Mystery Camber snowboard, and a Jimmy Lewis M-14 paddleboard, to name a few. She went and took a cold shower, since she didn't know what could've touched her, and then changed into clothes that looked to be the exact same as hers from the closet-A Washington Capitals jersey, a grey and blue Under Armour tee, sport shorts, and sneakers. Evynn twiddled with her braided sports necklace, then tied her hair in one dutch braid and walked out the door, deciding to look for clues. Nothing this good came without a price.

She looked around and paced down the hallway past a door, then somebody opened the door and bumped into her. The girl was knocked back and Evynn rushed to help her up. "Are you alright? Sorry about that, I'm Evynn Spano. If you've got a nickname, why not? But anyways, who are you? Do you know where we are?" Evynn practically pleaded at that point.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Layla:

I was running in a dark forest, running from who knows what. Though as I looked over my shoulder I realized what, a man in a black cloak with a knife, of course, a serial killer! Yay! Yeah, no... I thought as I ran faster. However I couldn't run forever and fairly soon I tripped over a root.I shivered in fear as I heard his footsteps get closer and saw his white mask stare down at me, his dagger about to bury its way into my heart…

Then I woke up, but that might have been even stranger than the dream, I woke up in a large room with a large bookshelf jammed with books and even some comics, all books I either loved like Harry Potter and Rick Riordan's books, or books I've never heard of but that I would be interested in. Then in the other corner of the room was a gaming and movie station, which again was full of movies and games I was interested in, including all the pokemon games, and all the marvel and star wars movies.

However at the moment I didn't have time to have a movie marathon or lock myself in here for hours to read. I needed to find out what was going on.

I grabbed a t-shirt and jeans from the large walk-in closet also in the room and changed quickly, there was also a bathroom but showering and brushing out my hair could wait as I grabbed the first Harry Potter book, rereading the series for the dozenth time now and walked out into the hallway.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

swampcloud51

Diana-

"Are you alright? Sorry about that, I'm Evynn Spano. If you've got a nickname, why not? But anyways, who are you? Do you know where we are?" 

Diana was surprized with all the questions from the girl she ran into, but she tried to answer as many as she could. "I'm fine, just don't do that again. Nice to meet you, Evynn. I'm Diana. I have no idea where we are, but I want to look around. Want to come with me?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

doglavender646

Dreams in 3rd POV, normal text in 1st POV

Seraphina

A large looming forest stood before her. Voices from inside were whispering encouragement and telling her to enter. As she look around, she noticed gleaming eyes peeking out through the foliage and townspeople calling out warnings. Against her will, she went in to the forest to experience all the stories she had heard.

I woke up panting and sweating, but when I look around the room, I blinked in confusion. 

"What in the world? Where am I?" she muttered to herself, examining the room. The room was huge and an entire wall was covered in books, while the opposite wall held the entrance to the closet and bathroom. The room had mosaics of other races such as elves, dwarves, etc. I gasped as I took in the room, then got ready for the day, wearing, a teal shirt, some jean shorts, white knee-high socks and black running shoes. When I stepped out of the room though, I realized I wasn't the only one here and some people had started to greet each other.

"Not my strong suit..." I muttered as I continued to peek out of the room.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

....asides from RPs

athleticbear159

Evynn-

Evynn smiled at Diana and nodded, running her hand across the smooth marble tiling on the wall.

"Of course, where do you wanna go first? I dunno if we should figure out where we are or who took us first. Probably where we are, then working up to who took us." She shrugged slightly and spun the wristband in her wrist around and around. "I also noticed that they took everything that could be used against them. I always keep a pocket knife in a secret pocket on my jersey-" Evynn pointed to an almost completely unnoticeable secret pocket right near the hem of her jersey.

"-but I guess they found it. And my fitbit is gone as well. It was the only thing I had that could tell time, other than my brain." She explained and tried to keep a smile on her face. 

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

amazingdawn82

Miranda:

Thud... Thud... Thud... The percussive steps of a monster stomped behind me. I breathed as quietly as I could, not daring to move. The edge of the tarp rippled and the thudding stopped. I peeked out and saw a kitten. No monster in sight. The kitten walked around and the thudding noise matched its steps. I laughed and cuddled with the kitten before throwing a mouse toy for it to chase.

My eyes opened to a brilliant sunny morning. I hopped out of bed before realizing I wasn't in my room. "Wha...?" I trailed off. I looked around and found out the room had everything I could ask for. A writing desk with plenty of art and writing supplies and a laptop, a nice bookshelf, a star map, and even a fairly spacious bathroom. I took a quick shower and dressed in a slim purple dress with white flats before brushing my hair and walking outside my room. I bumped into a young man with dark brown hair and green eyes. "Sorry! Wasn't looking where I was going," I said, my cheeks heating up.

"It's fine," he assured me before looking at me thoughtfully. "I feel like we've met. Do I know you from somewhere?"

"I don't think we've met, but I suppose it's possible. The name's Miranda."

"Terrance."

"Is there anyone else here? Seems kind of empty here," I observed.

"Yeah, they're just in a different hallway. Want me to guide you over there?"

Absolutely! my mind was screaming but I just said, "Um, sure, I guess." The whole way over I was fidgeting with the hem of my dress, not daring to meet his eyes for some reason. What is wrong with me? I asked myself over and over. He's just a good-looking young man. I've seen plenty of them. A group of people stood in a hallway and Terrance and I introduced ourselves and we started chatting.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

-Jackson-

I was having a fun day at the park with my brother and sister. My parents were talking to some of their friends. We were all having a good time. Then my vision went black. When my eyes went back to normal I had to chose between my brother and my sister. They were both near lava and I could only choose one to save. They were both pleading for me to save them. I just stood there, my brain tried to figure out who to save. 

Then I woke up.

I jolted up right. I hated that dream. I got out of bed. Wait... why wasn’t I in my room? I looked around the room I was in. There was a bookshelf, three doors, a desk that had a drawing pad, some art supplies, and a computer. A window was above the computer. Beside the desk was a stack of movies. I walked over to one of the doors and opened it, it was walk-in closet. I walked into it to look at the clothes. I grabbed an gray Under Armour shirt, some black shorts, black tennis shoes, and black socks.

I walked back out and saw that my bed was on an elevated platform with stairs leading up to it. The covers were blue. I walked to the next door and opened it, there was a bathroom. I walked in and got ready. When I was done I walked out and went to the last door. That one had to be the exit to this room. I opened the door and walked out. It was the best house I had ever seen. Some other kids were gathering to greet each other. 

“Oh great...” I mumbled. 

Abbys POV will come soon

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

im a proud christain though :)

1 , , 3